Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Maria is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend three years Craig, might be messing around. So see if we can help her out. Maria, I'm sorry you're in that situation. What's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel I thinks it's been really yird lately with my b friend Cray. Like, what's weird about it is that we are we never fight, nothing's ever wrong. So a lot of our friends tell us that we are like the perfect couple, and but lately I have really been wondering about our friends Jenna that comes over, she's over her a lot, and like, let me tell you also that we always have friends over, like almost every day. We're very social. We love having people over, we love hosting parties. But our friend Jenna, she's been over a lot. And you know, I often.
Speaker 3: Go to work and she's hanging out, which is fine, and sometimes she'll crash. But lately I've just been kind of feeling like things have been a little bit weird or a little bit off, And sometimes I feel.
Speaker 2: Like I leave and then I come back, and it feels like I'm interrupting something. So I don't know. I just wanted to call and see, like if you guys can help me.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: No, Like, you spend the night at your friend's house, but then you should probably leave in the morning and not be there alone with the boyfriend or like a husband. Is that just like a courtesy or am I just trippin'? I feel like that's pretty standard. So Jenna's not in a relationship.
Speaker 2: No, No, she's she loves to be the third wheel, like with all of our friends, so she's just kind of the consumment third wheel.
Speaker 1: I guess, Okay, do you think your friend would do something with your boyfriend?
Speaker 2: I have to say that one of the things I do love about her is she's very free spirited and is very open minded, so I wouldn't think that it would be entirely out of her character to be honest. But I also trust her, and so that's why I leave. And I'm willing to have her like crush over and you know, like and leave them alone like I've I've always had a trust there. So I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now, is your boyfriend acting different. Aside from the fact that Jenna's just there, I have to say.
Speaker 2: There was this one time, and this is kind of the one thing that keeps sticking out of my head is I came home one day and went into the bedroom.
Speaker 5: And we have a bathroom that's like connected, and Jenna's like out sitting and watching TV. And I opened the bathroom door and then he's saying, it's show time, and then it does like he's she's like naked and does a Helicopter's funny it was his face.
Speaker 2: When all of a sudden, it seems like he was surprised that it was me.
Speaker 6: Jenna had been there that day, and so that's really.
Speaker 2: The part that has stuck with me, And so I questioned him on it and was like, you know, hey, did I surprise you? Did you think that that Denna was coming in or what's going on? And so then felt like it was a lot of backtracking, sort of like oh no, baby, like I got you know, I heard you, but then you know I wasn't. He didn't really give you a good excuse, but I just was sort of like whatever, fine, I've had a long day at where let it go. That's really what's been sort of giving.
Speaker 1: Me pause on all of this.
Speaker 6: And I try to sort of ask Jenna, like, you know, hey, what.
Speaker 2: Have you guys been up to today, and just got really short answers, which was also a little bit unusual, and like we had just got a new delivery of weed and like it's you know, a really strung strain that we haven't had before, and like we smoke a lot, and that's you know, fine and all, but sometimes that can kind of like make everyone a little lucy Gucci, I mean, isn't That's the point.
Speaker 1: We'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us what grocery store is a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that. Every single month, we choose one random rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral departments anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends them to you or somebody else. Okay, amazing, Play a song come Back, and get your to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Maria is on the phone, and we're about to call her boyfriend, Craig. They've been together for three years, but now she thinks she's cheating. We're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store he's a rewards card member at and say that he's the big winner of thirty six long stim red roses that can be delivered to anybody that he wants, and see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else. But before we do that, Mario, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 6: So I have been with my boyfriend for several years, and we always have friends over, and we're very social people.
Speaker 2: But lately we've had one of our one of our best friends over a lot, and which is normal. But I came home and there was an incident where I walked in on him and he it seems like he thought that it was going to be someone else opening the door, and so I really have been kind of questioning that and questioning both of them, and so now I'm at a point where I just I feel like I need to find answers and I feel like I need help.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call on.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our Words card member named Craig.
Speaker 7: This is he.
Speaker 1: Hi Craig, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations. You're this most big winner.
Speaker 7: Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Every single month? Maybe you didn't know this. We choose one Lucky Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floor departments to anybody that you want. So you've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, your chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you would like to within the fifty United States of America.
Speaker 7: Wow, all right, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to, I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I'll do it right now.
Speaker 1: So I'll need the first and last name of the person first.
Speaker 7: Jenna.
Speaker 1: Would you like to put anything on a card to Jenna?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Could you put see you tonight? You know where I.
Speaker 1: Live, and you know who else knows where you live?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend? Maria? Who's on the phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, hi, okay, so you said that as to Jenna, and what.
Speaker 2: What's that about waiting?
Speaker 1: What's going on is this is actually a radio show. It's called The Jubile Show, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater. And that's why your girlfriend emailed us.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, yeah, Craig, Hi, I have been asking you what the has been going on lately?
Speaker 7: And here you are.
Speaker 2: Of course, now I know for sure that that is what you're doing. You are hooking up with Jenna. You're hooking up with Jenna.
Speaker 7: I knew it all along.
Speaker 2: What do you have to say for yourself? I mean, seriously, right now, I knew it. It was that day I came home and I and I asked you and you were surprised to see me. And now this is what's going on. This is what you are like I find out on a radio show.
Speaker 7: Could you feel better about calling me out?
Speaker 1: Seriously? That's what you're gonna say right now?
Speaker 8: I mean it shouldn't be off completely me because she cheered on me with Jenna too.
Speaker 1: What what.
Speaker 7: One night we were sitting around and we were just talking.
Speaker 8: Casually and Jenna was a little bit more wasted than she usually gets, and we were laughing about something that Maria had said, and Jenna let it slip that Maria and then started making out and that led to them go into the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Oh what, well, hold up that that's totally different. That was totally different.
Speaker 9: That was just like it is. It is that it was just like experimenting like and totally not like met nothing and was just sort of like in the moment thing.
Speaker 4: Well, did you say anything to Maria when it happened the first time though? Did you call her out on that and tell her that wasn't cool?
Speaker 7: When I found out about it, I was, I was really off, but then I just decided to get even and me and Jenna hooked up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this whole time one you knew when that wasn't like even a big girl at all. But this is how that's when you decided to do Like, I don't even it's not even the same thing.
Speaker 7: Well how about any different than what you did?
Speaker 9: It just is that was just like like a spur of the moment, not even thinking.
Speaker 2: About it, just sing that happened, and like I don't even, I honestly don't even know what to say.
Speaker 4: I don't either yeah. I mean now that you guys are like even are you cool or what I mean?
Speaker 8: Told me about it while we were hooking up, and honestly, Maria, it kind.
Speaker 7: Of turned me on. Wait really yeah?
Speaker 2: Really did Oh?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I guess you can.
Speaker 2: I wish we would have talked about this way before this, because I don't know because I talk to Jenna about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you guys finish this conversation out there, but at least you know what happened with Jenna from on both ends. I guess I just turned into girl mat Yeah, I did her, You did her. We'll do her. Ma, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater