Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's and I'm pretty sure it's dead. He's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I said, ny.
Speaker 1: Los js e. Please, hey boo it's me ros Dressful Liz. I have had just like the best week. I was showered with so much love because it was my birthday weekend and we did the first ever live Ghosted, and I can tell you it will be the first of many. It's just been so great and gosh, it was so nice to actually get to meet you all, you booze that listen to the show. I mean to me, at least a big handful of you at the show, and just putting a face to many people that I've just talked to on the Internet. And it was just a really cool experience. So today's episode, we're going to be playing some of the live show. You know, some of it was just exclusive for the people that were there, but we also are going to give you a bunch of the show today on the episode that you'll get to hear, which was great. I had Pleasant Gay Men, a recent guest, was on the show. I also had Deborah Wilson, who is one of the most talked about guests to ever be on this show. She was our first episode and she always brings the story. She always brings so much energy, and it was so funny. Before we started the show, I introduced Pleasant to Deborah, and those are such powerful presences, both of those people, and it was just it was so cool and interesting to see the two of them meeting and they really hit it off, I think, and Pleasant and I went backstage as we were seeding the theater and there was some fun, you know, eighties kind of music playing as people were getting seated in the house, and Deborah was just sitting in the front row singing at the top of her lungs. So people got a great pre show from Deborah Wilson before the show even started, So that was fun. I want to tell you just a little bit about where we did the live show, so we've talked about it many times on the show. It is the Cavern Club theater at Casita del Campo. It is truly one of my favorite places in Los Angeles. And that listen, that says a lot because my bed is in Los Angeles and if it was up to me, I would never leave it. So this is one of my favorite places. It's just the food is amazing. It's just such a great vibe there always, and there's a theater in the basement where we did the show, and I highly recommend on your to do list when you come to La come to Casita del Campo and if you can, a show at the Cavern Club theater. And I've been so fortunate to get to do tons of shows there in the basement, lots of like campy kind of drag theater shows, like lots of TV show parodies like The Golden Girls Live, which I've done a million times with Jackie Bead and Sam Pancake and Drew Drogi and Sherry Vine and Alaska Thunderfuck and all these tons of really cool fun people. And it's actually the place where I first met Cassandra Peterson. She was in the audience of a show that I was in there and that was the first time we ever met. So that theater. I have heard over the years that it's haunted for some reason, the ghosts there just you know, not interested in me. I guess I'm just not their type. But I've heard a few stories, maybe urban legend. I don't know. I don't have any facts about this, but one of the stories is that before it was a restaurant, it was a community center of some sort, maybe associated with a church, some say, I'm not sure, and a young girl somewhere maybe between the ages of eighteen and sixteen. I don't know. I've heard many versions of the story. She was in the basement, which was a kitchen at the time, and there was a fire and she got trapped and she died. There's another ghost story, which is that a man was trying to rob the place and was shot. But I actually did some googling. I did some investigative journalism, which basically just means I typed in on my phone the history of that address, and I found an article from nineteen eighty six from the Los Angeles Times, and it says said a man named Lewis entered the building at eleven thirty PM and he was trying to rob the place, and he had a gun and he shot the manager who was who survived. He just shot him in the hand. And there were five employees that subdued the robber and when the cops arrived, the robber was dead. And it says there was there's no obvious signs for cause of death. There was not a blow to the head, there were no marks around the neck, there was no gun wound. And then this article just ends with an autopsy will be performed, and I can't find a follow up article. So I don't know how that man died. We did do a little bit of a seance and we tried to figure out, but you'll have to wait and see what we find out or if we find out anything. So just to set up a little bit about the space that we did the live show, and I want to pass it on over to some of my friends that have been on the show. So let's start off. Here's Selene Luna, and then we'll go into a couple of other stories that have been told about hauntings in the basement of Casita del Campo. See, I've worked there a billion times at this point, and I've never I don't know that my senses have gone off there. I mean, I don't know anywhere that's dark, and I'm by myself. I'm immediately convinced it's haunted, but yeah, I don't know what came through, what happened.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that because I too, I mean, I've been performing at this theater for at least fifteen years and never ever had a weird vibe, never felt anything. But also I don't think I'm tuned into that stuff because I'm not open to it generally. As much as I love getting spooked, it takes a lot to get me there.
Speaker 1: But there is such a just like fun vibe in that theater because yeah, I mean there's really only like comedy, campy kind of shows that happened there, and it's a very family owned restaurant that is above the theater, so it's definitely not a dark energy or was that ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, there's always such a loving vibe in there. That's why I've never picked up on anything spooky, which makes me think maybe it's an unworldly loving vibe. You know, it could be like hippie ghosts who came through. Well, this was not very loving. It was like a spooky thing for real. And I think it helped to have this paranormal team because they seem to know what they're doing, and they really conjured up some shit that I couldn't on my own without. They had the EVP. I forgot what it's called, that machine that picks up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she had all her equipment, all like the stuff you see on TV, and including the Ouiji board for fun, and we did all kinds of funny stuff. It was like being in a slump at a slumber part. So she well pleasant, she probably would she would do a much better job explaining the process because I'm a complete novice and I was just in it for the fun. And so she just started asking questions, you know, uh, to the air, like if there's somebody here, make this light flash? And sure enough, immediately she had this little contraption with four different colored lights, so like a Simon says game from the eighties, and so she would say, if your present, make the blue light go on twice, like very specific instructions, and immediately, boom boom, like the lights were happening. We're like, oh my god, Oh my god. And there was an empty chair right next to my maid of honor, who was none other than Margaret Chow. Of course, she herself has had many paranormal experiences. She'd be a great guest. Anyway, she was sitting, there wasn't anybody sitting next to her. Her seat was empty, and she's like, Margaret's like, oh my god, can you feel this? And her chair was like there was no ac directly above it, and it was super cold, like after we got that communication on the lights. So and it was right behind me. So I turn around and I hover my hand over the chair, and it was undeniable that the temperature over that chair vastly different from any their seat.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, she was sitting in it.
Speaker 3: The chair next next to her, which was it was like it was like ice cold, but like right next to her it's warm and normal.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: It was so obvious everybody could feel it, like a huge temperature difference. So I don't know what that's about. So so then so then we all gravitated to that chair, and pleasant brought that a little meter that picks up the EVPs and put it next to that chair and started asking it questions and he and he began responding. And so we learned that this presence, whatever it was, identified itself as the burglar who was killed in that basement in the sixties, and it is a It is a confirmed story by the owners of the restaurant Slash Theater. The story goes that I guess in the sixties, uh, there were I guess it was already a restaurant. I'm not too clear on that, but also at one point that the same building with a church. So there's been two deaths in the basement which is now a theater where we were doing our paranormal investigation. I'm not clear on the timeline who died first, but the place used to be a church and there was uh and they used to cook in the basement for the parishioners. And there was a I believe a fourteen year old. I know it was a teenage girl who died in a cooking fire.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: So but it was something like she died. I think she survived for a short period of time. And that's how the family who owned this church had to sell it to the current owners, who turned it into a restaurant theater. They had to unload the property to make money to medically treat this girl who eventually who ended up dying anyway. Oh and so there's that death related there to that girl. But all so so, getting back to the burglar, the story goes that this guy broke in to when I'm not sure if it was a restaurant yet, I think it was. It was a restaurant. Actually, he broke in to hold up the place. He got into a scuffle with one of the restaurant employees, I think a busboy or a server or something, and there was a gun between them. So the other restaurant employees saw what was happening. They all jumped on the burglar and then the scuffle the gun went off and the burglar was shot. And that's where he died, was in the basement, or I believe it was from what I'm from what I was told. And so he died trying to rob the place, but none of the employees died. And so he said, so the that entity from my bachelorette party identified himself as that burglar.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so but you know, pleasant's really fun. And she's like, would you like a margarita? And he's like, you could clearly hear him say yes, margarita.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, where's that recording is? Was it recorded?
Speaker 3: I don't think it was recorded. I don't It was just live feed from that meter thing.
Speaker 1: He sounds fun. He was fun. We were kind of scared.
Speaker 3: I wasn't too scared, just because there was daytime and it was a room full of my girlfriends uh huh. But there was some of the guests were like kind of terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet so.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of weird communication like that.
Speaker 1: Well, and one thing to make very clear, because we love Casita del Campo. Yes, you will never get a creepy vibe in there, So please go check out the food, check out the shows that they have there. It is really a magical blessing, blessing the word I use. It's a really amazing place that we have here in Los Angeles. It is it's very lucky to have it.
Speaker 3: It's very special and it needs to continue to be supported. That place is nothing but love.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's one of the few things that I think locals know about in LA But it's not a touristy thing to go do, but it feels like such a cool, underground thing to go see some weird usually drag comedy show in the basement after eating rice and beans and drinking mercuries. It's the best.
Speaker 7: Just it's a it's such a.
Speaker 6: Complete evening and it's just just like comfort food, comfort comedy. Yes, and yeah, And it's been there since the early sixties and Rudy del Campo, who was a dancer in Westside Story and his wife like created the restaurant and it's in this very family place. And then the theater has been the Cavern Club has been around since I think early nineties, mister Dan says. And then but the haunted story of it was that, you know, it used to be a like community what do they call it in churches when they have like the fellowship.
Speaker 1: Paul, Yeah, I saw how it wasn't a church.
Speaker 6: But it was like it was where they had. It was where a church used to have dinners and like you know, like covered dish supper and that kind of stuff. And there was a young girl who was trapped down there and there was a fire in the basement and she died down there, and so there've always been stories about a little girl down there. And our friends Selene I don't know if you've had Selenae we did, okay.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. She told this story about like there was a ghost hunt.
Speaker 6: Yes, and but she also like had ah what is it called a medium come in and like where are my words today and basically do a reading and say that there's energy there and it's all in this like one area. It's like back in it's it's and this will be nothing to anyone listening to this, but you'll know exactly what I mean. Where Sam and I stand like over kind of backstage in this one little area. She said, it's really heavy. So for me what happened. We were doing the Facts of Life, and which we do an all drag version of lots of TV shows. You and I just did The Golden Girls last weekend, and so we were doing in the Facts of Life, and in that particular show, everyone else plays all the girls the show, and so they are on stage the whole time, and I was missus Garrett, so I kind of popped in and out. So I had a lot of time where I was just back there by myself. And there was a number where Sam all the characters had like talent shows they're doing. I love that I'm telling this story. It's so crazy. So Blair we do like a thing where they all have a talent show and Blair does a tap dancing number. So it's all pre recorded tap dancing, and Sam is pretending to do his own tap dancing and it goes on for way too long and it's clearly false, and it's comedy at its richest.
Speaker 7: And I was back.
Speaker 6: There and I don't know if it was something about like the noise of those tap of the tap dancing or whatever. But I heard full voice right behind me. I heard a little girl say I want socks. And I turned around. I go, what, like, I just it sounded like a little girl had come backstage behind me, and it was so clear, and I turned around. There was nobody behind me, and so.
Speaker 1: Is that all yow?
Speaker 6: So I was like, oh, that's the ghost. And I am not scared of ghosts. I think they're wonderful. And I like welcomed the energy, so, you know, and it's sort of there's something weirdly comforting to me about that, to know that, like there's just there's energy around us and even at that place, you know, it was like, yeah, I heard it full voice. And then I told Jackie. Jackie beat was in the show. I told her about it, and she was like, oh my god, that giuse me chills and you know, and and she also was like, that's exactly what an eight year old girl would say, like I won't say it, not like.
Speaker 1: Heh the ghost. I'm speaking like me, I've got.
Speaker 6: Chains and said she is just so matter of fact and I don't know what caused it, but I didn't feel any sort of danger at all. I just was like, oh, there's a girl back here, like it immediately made sense to me.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then she probably tries on our wigs when we're not there.
Speaker 6: I bet she does.
Speaker 7: I was we have a bottle of Tabat sauce. It's a big joke in the show, and I fill it up with tomato juice and I put a straw in it and I suck it the whole thing down. It's like a joke anyway, and we just thought if we leave it there, the guy who cleans is gonna throw it away, thinking it's garbage. So we were all the lights were off, everybody was gone. It was me and Sam Pancake, and I said, oh, we need to get that Tabasco bottle and it's you know, across the room on the stage. Anyway, I said, get your phone and turn the light on. And then I heard somebody say something in the booth, which was like in the far back corner, you know, the tech booth, And I was like, is JT the sound guy back there? And he was I didn't hear what they said. This is a terrible story. Here's the good thing. It's all up hill from it's all uphill from here, and then what happened? Nothing? I heard a voice. Can't tell you what it said, but wait with the little girl?
Speaker 1: Was it a little girl?
Speaker 5: It was a little girl. And it turns out that.
Speaker 7: It was not a little girl's voice that I heard, but.
Speaker 5: Drew herd and the socks, and it turns out that a little girl had died there in a fire.
Speaker 7: That's the story. I don't know if it's confirmed. They said that it used to be a church or something.
Speaker 5: It was a kitchen down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I've heard people tell stories down there. But it's interesting how much time, at least the three of us have spent and not much has happened until like recently. I wonder what that is.
Speaker 7: That So could just be a bad chillery, know, let's be.
Speaker 1: Honest, like making it driven?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what was that noise?
Speaker 1: Sorry my stomach to say I want sock, he goes.
Speaker 5: You also kind of have to be, I think, in a receptive state. So maybe she's running around when we're getting ready for Golden Girls, but where no one's listening.
Speaker 7: Well, it was all bottoms in that ready to receive.
Speaker 5: Come on, I was, and there was a whole thing about socks in the Facts of Life, which was interesting. There's a whole like we all had to wear like girl tube socks and Dan wasn't it. Danielle brought in like all these different rainbows rainbows and different things and so.
Speaker 7: Oh and we had this whole thing where I was deciding whether I was going to wear socks or not.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of just fitting that I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 1: The little girl was there the whole time and she's like, exactly, I want socks. Oh my god. So yeah, okay, so now you know what we're dealing with. Let's go to the live show. It's going to start off with Pleasant game and we kind of did the show a little bit like you know, Tonight Show style, where I had Pleasant come out and then I had her move over and we had Deborah come out, and then the two of them were there for the rest of the interview. And uh, we do acknowledge a couple of times mister Dan, who was there. Mister Dan has been the owner and I believe you know, he's someone like created the Cavern Club theater down there for a couple of decades now, and he was actually a great useful tool because he knew a little bit about the history down there. And one of the coolest parts is well, two things premiered at the live show. First thing was our merchandise, which for right now it is only I'm only selling it at select live shows. You know, if you know you're gonna come to a live show of mine of some sort, send me a message if you want me to bring some. I'll figure out a way eventually to get it on the internet, hopefully maybe before Christmas. And you know, people can buy the merch there. But we do have our candles, which are really cute. I have a picture on my Instagram of what those look like. And my ev please pins and stickers we were selling at the live show as well. And the other thing that I premiered at the live show is the full length version of the theme song, which nobody has ever heard. It's a song about dating a ghost and what happened when I dated a ghost. It's a real story, it's real life, it really happened, I swear, So enjoy the show. I'll talk to you at the end. Okay, So what happened the night that Selena did her little investigation bachelorette party.
Speaker 4: Well, we were in here and the first thing was Margaret Chow was one of the guests and she felt it getting like really called in a seat. And then we got on the meters near there and there was like spirit stuff. We did somebody I can't remember who. It might have been Margaret or it might have been Seleni. Someone took a bunch of pictures that had weird stuff on them, like orbs and like streaks, And whenever you're taking pictures in a paranormal investigation, you have to take at least three because sometimes there's like an anomaly in between two normal ones where there's weird stuff on the film that wasn't there, like missed or fought or orbs.
Speaker 1: Actually someone vaping.
Speaker 4: No, there's a yeah, no one was vaping down here.
Speaker 1: Wait. So, but Selena also told me that somebody sat the chair next to Margaret show had a very cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was cold. It was freezing.
Speaker 1: It was like freezing cold, and when anytime anyone touched it was like freezing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the arms like it had been in a refrigerator.
Speaker 1: And she also told me that you guys used some kind of device and you were you figured out that it was the gunman.
Speaker 4: Yes, we had an ovelis at that investigation. That ovelis got stolen. And the ovelis is it's a it's like a little it looks like a little like sort of handhald machine, kind of like that other thing. But it's got a thesaurus in it, and you can you can ask spirits questions, and some ovelises will just go through they'll start cycling through words. But if you ask a question and you get an intelligent answer, and then you ask it again and an intelligent answer comes back, that's that's not you just after vaping. I mean, that's you know. So it was talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said that you asked her what it wanted and it said margarita. Now you said do you want a margarita? And I said, yes, margarita. That's what she told me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I mean they really they really sacred. Didn't we talk? We talked about what they did we talk about. Okay, here's a good example. I don't think I can't remember if I said this.
Speaker 1: On the last mom Sorry, no, not.
Speaker 4: The mom when this was from that same investigation though, So there was all these spirits around a Halloween haunt that had had all that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you told us?
Speaker 4: Did I tell you what that spirit said about living there?
Speaker 1: What they said?
Speaker 4: Oh this is so great. We were there. Okay, first of all, we were there with this really burley like butch straight camera mon.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh yeah, per normal investigation.
Speaker 4: Yeah totally, except he was all man explaining us there was no such fucking thing as ghosts. That is your type. Asa.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: He had some really nice thick socks on. Any anyway, anyways.
Speaker 1: Well they bombas, Yes, they were bombas. They make socks, it's called bombus. Check them out. I like them bombas bumbas. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: I feel I just felt like Charo, except with last College.
Speaker 1: And Honey, I don't endorse anybody's Instagram more than I do Charros. You should check Outros.
Speaker 4: Wait I saw Okay, this is so off topic. I saw Charo in the security line at LAX. But it was like six thirty in the morning, and she didn't have any makeup on, and she was like getting her shoes into like the containers and stuff, and I was just like but then I was like just out of like my sense of gentility and courtesy. I was like, I can't talk to her right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yea, Well I heard that she has a sister that looks almost exactly like her. It could have been her.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to ghosts, it.
Speaker 4: Was an apparition, Okay, okay, So so we were in this part of the Halloween Haunt and it's called Hobbs Grove and where actors had seen like these giant like you know, those big wooden things like tables if they wrapped. Yeah, So there was this thing called the Redneck Camp there and it was five trailers, and a whole bunch of people wouldn't go that worked there, wouldn't go near one because someone heard growling, Like someone went in there and got like a crazy scratch just from opening the door but not from on the wood, and like they didn't like it. So we numbered the trailers one through five to try to figure out which one was haunted, and then we started getting a lot of activity on the ovelis. The rampod was lit up like a Christmas tree, and finally, just to sort of like break the ice, I just said, so how do you how do you guys like living at a Halloween Haunt? And it immediately came on the ovelist.
Speaker 1: It's perfect, I know it. I couldn't ask for anymore.
Speaker 4: And wait, and when that happened, the redneck guy like we're like where is this? Is he getting this on film? And my investigation partner Tom he was just like he was like running down the thing and she like ran after Him's like, I didn't sign up for this, man, I'm no.
Speaker 1: He was horrified. Oh my god, he's fo that's so funny. I want to bring out another our second guest. Cool, cool with you guys, So how about how about we'll have you step up. I want you to stay here though, okay, because you're you've got some great insight on this. I want to bring out somebody that I am absolutely you know, I grew up just idolizing on television and now and spiritually now I idolize this person as well. Here's a fun story. Okay, I hope you can't me tell you this. Okay. So we did this movie together that will be out one of these days. And we had this scene where okay, I had to be on stage and I was like, okay, I heard something again upstairs. Okay. So I had to do this scene where I was like on stage and it was like a party, and I was like hosting the party, and I was like kind of nervous, and I was also really tired. And this person was, uh, you know you screaming and dancing and having the time of their lives as you. I'm sure you can imagine, and uh, I was just like, man, Deborah, I want some of that energy, give me some of that what you got. I want to want to be on your level. And so she does this thing where she goes, she takes her boom and she goes and I was just showering in it. And I've never been the same since. Ladies and gentleman Deborah Wilson to them, shut them with your tennis. Shut them. I love it.
Speaker 8: Hi tembrah hi, Hi, everybody, Happy Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I heard you singing backstage playing my music. I know that was good. I know. I'm like, I can't sing like that. I'm the reason drag Queen's lip sync. But who you are? Bad?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: Okay. The night is young, So Deborah, let us talk about ghosts. First of all, what where Oh you got bombas? She's wearing bombas? Aren't they so comfortable? I love they are so comfortable bombas. Okay, So have you encountered any ghosts since the last time I saw you?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I have not. And that's the interview. That's all I had. That was the only question I had.
Speaker 4: Deba. Let's talk about the Queen Mary quest.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I recently went to the Queen Mary and I feel like there was no ghost there. I feel like you guys scared them away or something. What happened?
Speaker 2: You know what? My thing is this, we have a tendency as human beings. This is not thank you, there are thank you. We have a tendency as human beings to want them to show up when we we want to show up because we want to be this open vessel. We want to be this open energy that says, you know, this is what I want to see and this is what I want proven to me, and this is what I want to happen. And so our mindset is perform our mindset and our intention is I need to have proof and matt energy. Depending upon if it's residual or intellectual, know what that haunting is. It doesn't happen on Q. It doesn't happen on Q, And it depends on where you're holding the investigation. But I did a paranormal investigation of the Queen Mary for a documentary when I was doing paranormal investigations with a very very well known psychic and clairvoyant named Peter James.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you told us about this Yes episode and you.
Speaker 2: Heard how many people know who Peter James's or knew who Peter James was research him. He was very very well known, and in fact, there was a show in the nineties called Sightings and he was constantly on there, and he lived in West Hollywood and he they were always around him anyway, And we did the investigation and I was a part of his team, and four hundred and five hundred were reported over the years that he's done it.
Speaker 1: Four hundred five hundred ghosts. Oh yeah, different.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, entities, different energies. And see it's interesting we always have this one word for things like that's a ghost. Some it's a residual energy. It's just energy. We're all energy. We will all pass into energy when we leave this physical and biological vessel. It just depends on the energy that it takes on. And metal attracts. So when you're talking about salt water, which is a conductor water, which is a conductor of the electromagnetic spectrum. Plus you're talking about metal. He heard something that no one heard. We were in the hull of the ship, and we had permission to be in certain areas where no one else was allowed. And the way below the boiler roo. We weren't below the boiler We were below sea level at that point. We were at the hull, so we were at below sea level at that point. We had permission to be there. And he kept going like this, He kept going, do you hear that? Do you hear that? No one heard anything. And even the person who had on you know, the sound guy who had a boom, we were lobbed, we were recording, he was recording, heard nothing when he played it back, because Peter kept saying, do you hear them falling? Do you hear them falling?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: The Queen Mary was once a ship that was used in World War Two. It was called the Gray ghostost the Gray Ghost, And what ended up happening was is it had a mission. It had a prime directive. It was leaving to go on a mission and it hit a ship, another ship called the Courrousaw, and it split the ship, and it had a prime directive not to stop Hitler's prime directive was to get this ship, to get the Gray Ghost. And it hit the SS Courroussow and the way it hit it and.
Speaker 4: Split it three hundred people lest it.
Speaker 2: Was folded in half and went straight down. So by the time it hit the Propellers, people had been killed, men had been killed and gone under water. And so people were jumping off the corrosaw as fast as they could, those who could, and screaming for their lives and screaming to help, and hitting the hull of the Gray Ghosts, hitting of the Queen Married before they went under. So Peter James was going, do you hear that? Do you hear that? Do you hear them? Do you hear them falling? And we had no idea, not even the sound guy. The sound guy just had his equipment on it just went. When he played it back, all you could hear in the hull of the ship wash.
Speaker 1: You could hear men.
Speaker 2: And it was and it wasn't just a regular like not like a noise, but men. You can hear from a falling sound like ah, you can hear men screaming, oh my God, and crying and screaming and crying. That was one of the events. Another one was there was a locked door, and it was of course on any ship, especially at the hull, it's going to be a heavy, thick door, and this had to be at least three inches of steel. Three inch steel door. There was a loud bang and we were on a gangplank and it actually shook the gangplank. We got security to come down and open it up, and it was empty. The third class swimming pool has always a little girl, and she made her presence known. She meant she said, goodbye.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, you told me that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So, I mean he had done Peter James had done a ton of investigations for years. In fact, he was sponsored by the Queen Mary to do an investigation and found out information historically about the ship and those that were on the ship, more than the people who were the historians who would who had were currently working. He channeled too. Yeah, he went into a serious channeling and brought up a captain and they said, there's no such record of this captain. We have no record of this captain, and they eventually found it.
Speaker 1: So you're saying like they embodied him yes, like hem it it wait, what do you mean it wise? When we.
Speaker 2: Could be yes, when we're when we're energy. Here's what I find very very interesting. I find find people who people who come to this planet and then identify as non binary.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about whenever?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm talking about when when Peter allowed this spirit to enter oh and use his physical vessel.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: But but I I agin having a kinship with people who say I'm non binary, I'm not male, and I'm not female. I think they tend to be closer to an authentic self than people who will judge and tell you because of your physical body parts, you are this and you can't be anything else. You're not supposed to be that. As energy, I think they have a closer relationship with being energy and not being bound by the earthbane bound plane of everybody else's idea of what you should be. And so when energy wants to work and energy wants to move through you, it has the power to do that. As actually for an open vessel that says I am not beholden to somebody else's idea or a society's idea, or a government's idea of what I am as I continue to matriculate through this experience to kind of uncover and rediscover the truth of my energy. And I think when energy gets used, it is neither male or female, it is simply energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, Yeah, that's how I live my life on earth.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that, But I've had other investigations where forty five minute conversations.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Because one thing that you kind of really pointed out for me was when you talked about this time you were at Hollywood Center Studios and you felt an energy and it was a dark energy and it was she didn't die there. Yeah. Yeah, it wasn't a death. It was just like something horrible had happened to somebody there, and you were telling that's the first time I ever heard about you talking about like how energies can leave an imprint. And I've thought about that a lot since you told me about it, and I think about that for positive energies as well. And that's why for me here it's always such a there's just so much love in this basement, Like it always just feels like the kids are playing downstairs when mom and dad are upstairs, you know, like we're just like having a good time down here, and I think because of that, like anytime I walk in even tonight, like with the ghosts on my brain, I like walk in here and I'm like, I just feel so much love in this building, you know. So you think it goes both ways.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because I think again, people who want to do investigations they want something, and so whatever you focus on increases in life, and anything whatever you focus on increases. So we have a tendency to go, Okay, I'm not going to look at all the factors, all the contributing factors that say that it is not. I'm only going to pay attention to the things that I believe are. And so when you do that, you solidify something. And that doesn't necessarily mean you've solidified a truth. You've only solidified your belief in something. And I think for an investigation to be as objective as possible, you need to eliminate all of the things that were the other possibilities. You need to eliminate those things and say, Okay, here's the physical elimination, here's the scientific elimination, here's all these eliminations. And I'm going by my gut, but let me eliminate all these things where the wind blows and you're not realizing that it's an air conditioning or a pipe, or wood starts to creak and you don't realize that in humidity and in cold, wood buckles, so it creaks and makes certain sounds, and it can actually sound like steps the way something is slanted. If you have a glass on a table and it's got a little bit of water under the bottom of it, it will hold itself and then hold itself and then eventually slide. And people have a potency to go, oh, that has to be what it is. And so for me, when I'm doing investigations, I always go, let's look at all the possibilities. Let's eliminate all those possibilities as much as possible. So when I felt that energy up in Hollywood Center studios, I said, I'm not gonna say that that is not at all. I just know that I feel that way. I'm gonna validate my feeling, so I'm not gonna call it anything. I'm gonna leave that room. And there were three of those rooms. I went into each room and I just sat for a while and went, Okay, I'm not feeling anything. Went back into the room. It was three times as powerful. It was three times as emotionally in psychological powerl So then I started doing my research because by the third time I was I had lost my stuff. I lost my shit. And it wasn't fear. It was the feeling that the punishment and the anger and the sorrow and the violence were overwhelming. But that person did not die. There abusive, very abusive, beaten, and at the same time the experience was beaten. And didn't know that that was going to happen, beaten and didn't know that that was going to get as brutal as it was. So I went to the lot manager who had been a manager in the entertainment industry and at Hollywood Centers studios for close to twenty years. His name is Pat Davis.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, he knew all the history. Yeah you told he knew all the Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Pat Davis said that the studios used to run brothels for all their leaves, and uh, they had young angeinews. And if you wanted to be famous, and if you wanted to get with someone, and if if you wanted to be under a studio contract, and and you wanted to go from selling cigars and cigarettes to getting dance lessons and boobs and and and hitting the stage and hitting the lights. You would have to pay your dues this way, and they would have the stars and the starlets come under there were there's a tunnel system. And in that tunnel system at Hollywood Center Studios, there was a bowling alley. There were bars underneath. They're all no longer there and they're been closed off. Pardon me for turning my back to you for so long. And so, but upstairs were the brothels. Upstairs were the brothels. And and someone was beaten savagely up in there. That's what it feels like to me.
Speaker 1: So when you do you go other places and feel energy. Yes, that's happened other places, Queen Mary.
Speaker 4: To me, Oh my god, the Queen Mary is crazy. And I also sent and I've had like physical manifestations of stuff there that I couldn't explain even I'm like you, I get I go through. I become the worst skeptic on my own investigations. I was like, no, this is coming from an air conditioning vent, dude, this is coming from this eliminator. Yeah, so one time I'll tell two short manifestations and stuff. One time I was walking down the corridor on the B deck, and I was just like, I was like almost knocked over by the scent of roses, which is like a really common scent for spirits to manifest, Like I mean, just like real rose perfume. Yeah, and so I was like whoo. And then I immediately was like, oh, that must have come from those stairs. And then I realized they had the doors, and then I was like, well, who just walked by me? And there was no one there, and I was already looking at this empty, shining looking corridor, and so then I was like, am I really smelling this? And so I start to just like like a bull, like a bloodhound, and then I guess to the point where I'm like like that it was only like right here around me. You could like step out of it, like it was going through like a wall, and then it wasn't there. It was like contained. So that was bizarre. And then nowadays they have those little plaques up everywhere where someone has like eighty people have seen a ghost here or whatever. But then the other thing that happened to me during a different time, I was staying there overnight to do investigations, and my Calbin seemed totally normal. And I was with two girls roommates and in the middle of the night, I got up and I stepped on something and I didn't have my glasses on, and I'm like, totally blind without them. It's just like no, but in the name of glamor and no glasses. Otherwise my eyelashes would be going like when child wipers against Yeah. Okay. So I stepped on something and I picked it up and it was this big, cool hair pin with a big giant pearl on it, and I was like, wow, that wasn't there earlier or when I went to bed, And I mean, the cabins aren't that big, you know, They're like the size of the stage with three beds in them or something. So in the morning, when of the girls woke up and I was like, is either one of these yours and they both said no, And then I said to one of them, this looks like something that you would have. She says, well, actually, I have five hairpins just like that. And I was like, did it fall out of your suitcase? And she's like no. She unzips her suitcase. She goes into like a makeup bag and there was five hairpins that matched that one exactly in her sealed makeup bag, in a sealed baggye within it. And I was like, okay, well now you have six. Then I went walking No, I know, I thought that was weird. So then I went walking up cause like on the underdecks, you can't get cell service. So I was up on the deck and I was sitting there talking to someone and I looked down and there was another fucking hair pin. This one was a little smaller, but it was the same thing. It was a pearl hairpin. And I'm going it was there a wedding on here that must have come from a bridesmaid or something. But then how did it get in the other one, the big one get into my cabin. So then I decided to call and make sure my my then significant other was taking care of the cats. And I started calling and it said pleasant gayman and two others are calling home. And I looked at my phone and I was like, what okay? But then I kept seeing like I came home from there with like all sorts of like pearl hair things. That happened like three more times on the way.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: My mom called me after she passed yeah what my mother called me.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I've had that too. Really yeah, phone is like a really kind of a comment.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah I've heard that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm but I'm still on the sense thing. Like so ghosts smell like roses when they die.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's a really a lot of people smell like tobacco or pipe. So a lot of times people will smell something that's it's from, uh something that like there was a scent of their relatives, like say some guy used the aqua velvet or something like they'll smell that unique thing like you know, oh Dad is here or something, you know, because like it I've noticed that it's usually kind of isolated when when But that that Queen Marry thing was weird because it was like seriously like there was like a little square box of scent that was just only right there hanging. Have you ever seen those like lights in the rooms that look like electric spaghetti in the Queen Marry.
Speaker 1: They look like they have electric spaghetti at the Queen Mary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got as I've heard everything got acid in a baby. No. No, it's like I woke up and I saw this, like these lights. It looked like kind of like weird morphing celtic knots and you know when you don't you know, when it's dark in a room and you and so I was looking at it. I was like, is that coming from the portal? And I looked and there was not the portal, the porthole, so there was like there was light coming from there, but there was nothing moving. And then I was looking at it. And then this was a different roommate I had, so I wake up, do you see this?
Speaker 1: Do you see this?
Speaker 4: And she woke up and she went, yeah, that's weird. And I was like, what do you think it is? And she's like, I don't know. And then I said watch this and I went over and I was like putting my hand on it and it was reacting. It was like moving away and then going around it and stuff. And so then the next record it I tried to but my you know, shitty phone hashtag shitty phue. But so we did get really good em ups from them, and we got a really great ovelist thing. This is okay this one.
Speaker 1: You were like, wait, did you get any EVPs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got EVPs, We got emf hits. I mean we got the EVPs on there were crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold up, I found some EVPs. You want to listen to the.
Speaker 4: Queen Mary, It's time for EVPs.
Speaker 1: Ev please Now, these are just random.
Speaker 2: Ones where you start. Does everyone so that everybody is in the loop. Does everyone know what an EVP is? Electronic voice phenomena? Just checking so no one feels like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. So what I like to do is I like to go to YouTube and I like to find ghost voices. And both of you have played this game with me. It's a very simple game. I got some EVPs. I want you to guess what you think the paranormal investigator believes the ghost to say.
Speaker 4: Can we pretend game show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. I'll give you options and everything. Okay, so the first one I found, The first one I found is from somebody named Haunted Experience. Answers that that's how they spelled it out, know if it was a mistake or not.
Speaker 4: It's like a heavy heavy metal investigators.
Speaker 1: Sure haunted Haunted Experiences, and this is from a ghost that was in their room. So play the first ev P. Please shut up, bitch, No, we might just say ghosted bitch.
Speaker 2: YEA play it again.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that was that was pretend you just sampled?
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like maybe we might have just we just played back. Okay. Oh, mister Dan is getting aggressive?
Speaker 4: Okay, ghosted bitch?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I want you to guess. You really think it says ghosted bitch?
Speaker 4: It sounded just like it. But maybe I'm not all the week convinced. I'm skeptical.
Speaker 2: One more time.
Speaker 1: You don't mind? Now I will say I think that this was from England. I think again. Don't trust me on facts. Okay, go experience.
Speaker 4: That's how they spell out in England.
Speaker 1: Is it ghasted bitch? Okay? Oh toaster bitch.
Speaker 4: Toast?
Speaker 1: I'm a toast toast. Okay, do you want options? You'll have any guesses? Okay? Is it a say what? Oh? I think?
Speaker 4: What didn't you say?
Speaker 1: Spirit is here? Okay, it's sad? Is it a don't you wait? No?
Speaker 4: Say it within English accent?
Speaker 1: I can't do that. I don't do accents. A doubt you read? Don't you mean in sault to look at someone and go doubt?
Speaker 7: You read?
Speaker 1: That's me? Is it b go to bed?
Speaker 4: Go to bed?
Speaker 1: Is it c not Joe cheese?
Speaker 4: No, they don't have that in the UK.
Speaker 1: You don't know their lives or is it d gotta sig?
Speaker 4: I think it's go to bed.
Speaker 1: I think play it again? What are you think?
Speaker 4: And talking to mic I think she was shoving some kids in an oven when she said that, Oh no, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: That's a little too What do you think? Do you have a guess?
Speaker 2: Let's go to natural cheese.
Speaker 1: The real answer was shoe to bed with a British accent.
Speaker 4: What about you've been very naughty?
Speaker 1: Hold up, wait a minute, wait a minute, everybody calmed down.
Speaker 4: You've been very very naughty.
Speaker 11: I I feel I want I feel like, I feel like I just got a little glimmer of Valic from the Nun.
Speaker 4: Wait, say, I want socks and a demon.
Speaker 1: Some people might not know this, but Deborah Wilson does demon voices in movies. Can we get a little glimpse please?
Speaker 2: In the third Conjuring the Conjuring film when with the Nun, when she possessed everyone, I did all of the demon voices for everyone that she possessed.
Speaker 1: People cloud That's such a funny. I mean, it's an amazing thing, but it also it's funny to be like, oh, my god, you possess people.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's have it's funny to let's let's continue.
Speaker 1: And I will say go to bed, okay, and balk will come back. Okay, Let's do another e VP Okay, this one I believe. Also, Okay, it's it's from someone named rock Raccoon eighty six and uh it's at the the Draklo Tunnels, which are north of kidder Minster, Worcestershire.
Speaker 4: How come you? How come you always pick English one?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's because you're a classic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess. So all right, play the e v P. It's really loud. Okay, but it's a lot of loud in the background.
Speaker 4: Pee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a whisper or something. Let's hear it again. See Okay, you can hear a whisper. I'm touching, touching. You don't touch me.
Speaker 4: I touch myself when I think of you.
Speaker 1: I kind of doesn't sound like that. You want to hear it again, Debra, Okay, one more time.
Speaker 2: I touched. It sounds like I touch you.
Speaker 1: I touch you. Okay. Here's some options. First option, A pay attention, be cruel intentions. Maybe it like the nineteen ninety nine from cruel intentions. I don't know. Is it c get my dentures? Maybe I need a denture so you can hear it better.
Speaker 4: I mean I really at first thought it said have to pee?
Speaker 1: Or is it d how much you bench pros? Let's hear it again. Curl Intentions.
Speaker 4: Somebody likes Race with Aspoon.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, the demon that loves the movie Curl Intentions has just arrived.
Speaker 4: Reese Witherspoon, is that ship?
Speaker 1: Wait to see in that movie? In that movie? Ray?
Speaker 4: Did you see her election?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Election? Another Reese Witherspoon, fucking brilliant?
Speaker 4: And will you please say you're sorry I touched your new tattoo. Will you please say your mother sucks cocks and help please.
Speaker 1: Just hear me? Yeah, yah ma meassx cocks.
Speaker 2: I thank you.
Speaker 9: Okay, your mother sucks socks in hell?
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to hear more.
Speaker 4: YSOs bomba socks.
Speaker 1: Now the ultimate plug for bombas. So we thought it would be fun to just sort of have like a little bit of a seance. Okay. Now, some people might be like scared or triggered or like anything like that. If you feel the need to like go to the bathroom, we're gonna do it for like five to ten minutes, and you can certainly leave, but come back because I'm gonna perform for the first time in history, the full length version of our theme song. Okay, so pleasant, you are going to be leading us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think we need to audience volunteers.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, do we have to audio? We got one over there. You pick someone from this section back there with two hands.
Speaker 4: You know you don't you don't like Ouiji buds, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 2: I've had an experience with Wija board once and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oiji boards can be scary, but.
Speaker 2: Listen pleasant not toys.
Speaker 4: No, I know that.
Speaker 1: We need you to uh set our minds at ease when it comes to Wigi boards, okay, because I'm a little scared by them too.
Speaker 4: Well, I Meaniji woods. It's lately here.
Speaker 2: Can I bless everyone?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Do please?
Speaker 4: Who wants the skulls?
Speaker 1: She's gonna blindfold you.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you can't your names Delora Anet.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for being here. Okay, So what's going to happen is we're going to blindfold you.
Speaker 4: You guys sit in the help.
Speaker 1: Okay, the two of you are gonna sit here. Now Pleasant is gonna do her thing. I'm just gonna be doing drag queen commentary in the corner.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, first of all, as we're doing this, you can well do you want me to do it? That'll cost you.
Speaker 1: Now I'll do it basically with you being blindfolded. We're going to use a Wiji board, and so basically this is gonna make sure that you're not cheating, so you're not going to be looking.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I just gotta say, really, Wigi boards. They say it's a toy, but it's not a toy. It is like it is like you can you can call in all sorts of entities. It's you know that Charlie Charlie game that was going around with like horfying shit happening with school kids. Well, if you're ever playing playing in quotes with the Ouiji boyd and someone comes through there and it's like pretending or saying it's your grandma or your friend that died or something, you have to really go through a lot of things like ask questions that would have any answer that only you know. You should always cleanse your house, You should cleanse yourself before and after there's various ways of doing that. Black urmaline is good solting windows so that you don't get spirits coming in, using sage to cleanse, and then Palo Santo, you should like sage each other off, like I'm pretending to do here, especially if you don't know what we're doing. We're just going to try to see if we can talk to someone from here, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we should either try to talk to the little girl or the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have something, and just to add on and supplement what you're saying. All of those things are actions of your own energy. So if you don't believe in them, or if you're using them thinking you are going to cleanse something, it doesn't work. The reason that doesn't work is, again, your energy is a projection of everything that you manifest. So it's important to know where your energy is coming from. It's important to know what your intention is. It's important to know because you're the living energy in this space. You're just holding biological space. Your energy is infinite and you're holding biological space. So a lot of times when you're curious about something but don't know enough, whatever energy comes in knows how vulnerable you are because you have a either don't have a belief system or want to experiment with something that you get in over your head. So what I want to do is I want you to have the opportunity for each and every one of you, at least in this moment, regardless of your belief system or lack thereof, to consider yourself like a jar. Have you ever seen those things where these antiques are put in jars and there's a big glass tube that sits.
Speaker 4: Over it, a bel jar, like a bell jar.
Speaker 2: I want you just for a moment to close your eyes and have this bell jar over you, and see this purple flame around you in that bell jar. That is your tube of light. That is your way to protect yourself. That is your way to objectively look out of that bell jar. But at the same time protect your own energy. Tube of light whole and real tube of light now congeal around my soul protection seal, protect my body, protect my mind. Let everything that I receive be none other than divine. That tube of light, whole and real tube of light now congeal around my soul protection seal, protect my body, protect my mind. Let everything that I receive be none other than divine tube of light, whole and real tube of light now congeal around my soul. Protection seal, protect my body, protect my mind. Let everything that I receive be none other than divine. And so it is, and so it is.
Speaker 12: Okay, awesome, Okay, So I think we should try to see if we can get the energy from the little girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, I'm gonna grab your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna have to lean over a little bit because it's a low table here, so yeah, you'll feel the plun chet. Okay, you see it. No, No, I'm kidding. Wait, I just have to point out that she's wearing rhinestone cat eye glasses over her blind folk. This is like one of the best things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Now, have the two of you've done o ouiji board before?
Speaker 4: You guys, and you guys don't know each other, right, Okay, okay, So let's see if we can talk to the little girl. Can you tell us you can put both hands keep them very lately on the plunk hut? And is there anybody here you guys can ask questions to. Although you might feel funny about it, we'd like to talk to the little girl. Yep, it's moving, is there anybody here. It's about to go off the edge.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Let's move this over a little bit more to the center. Very light touch. You guys are touching light right. It looks like your fingers are barely on it. Okay, So is there anybody here? You can spell your name or you can point to yes or no on the Ouiji board by using the plan chat. I'm not talking to you too with your hands on it. I'm talking. I'm talking to energetic presences. Can you spell your name?
Speaker 1: It's not moving to yes or now?
Speaker 4: But her her fingers are right in the window of the plant chat, so I can't read what it's hovering on six.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: Yes, but that's not good. Are you wait it's going back on six? No, I'm just kidding. I think it's just I don't know how old was the girl.
Speaker 1: Oh, wasn't she a teenager?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We think she was a teenager.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there's energy here, but it's not intelligent. Is anybody here? Can you come through? This is going to be like a really kinky picture in forty years that someone can post on whatever their version of social media. It's two strangers are mindfolded.
Speaker 1: Sorry, let's ask a couple more questions.
Speaker 4: Does anybody have a question from the audience?
Speaker 1: Should I have eaten that burrito earlier?
Speaker 4: That is not a good question and you're insulting the restaurant if it says no.
Speaker 1: Why because I went to adult taco way?
Speaker 4: Oh cheeter? Does anybody? Can anybody think of a question? I don't see anybody now, you guys are just wrap. The whole crowd silently skipped out of here when we were turning the blindfolds on the robbery Louis.
Speaker 1: Lewis, are you here with us? Louis Is, they're jumping off this board.
Speaker 4: I know they're going into the spirit realm part of it, like those things that would make great tattoos over in the corner of the Ouiji word. I'm not even touch it.
Speaker 1: It is moving, so you both feel it moving. Yeah, I feel like you're not touching it.
Speaker 4: You're like not even touching it. It's like you're not touching it, bitch, come on touch it? What Wait? Who said that? Did you say that?
Speaker 1: That wasn't me? That?
Speaker 4: Should I go in harder? If you guys said that, I said, do you hear that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Ghosts, I mean presences. I don't want to put labels on whatever you are, but I got a number. I gotta perform. So okay, I thank.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, we are We are now going to close this session.
Speaker 1: How do we close? Don't they have to lift their hands at the same time. That's what someone told me.
Speaker 4: I never heard that.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know.
Speaker 4: But you, guys, I want you to keep the blindfolds on as you feel your way back to the Seaton. No here, okay here, wait here, right here. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Okay, give it up for both of them. We tried. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, I tried, like, oh you, I tried it.
Speaker 1: I mean it was definitely moving, but it didn't. Give it up for them one more time. And also give it up for both of my guests. I had tonight pleasant game in and Teborah Wilson. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this whole night has been a major experiment, and you know, I think it was fun. Did you have a good time? Thank you? Okay, thank you guys. Okay, So I want to tell you this little thing. When I started doing this podcast at the beginning of the year, I was thinking of you know, fun names for the show. And then the name ghosted came to mind. And lot of people might not know this, but it's actually a double entendra for dating. When you date someone and then they leave you, they've ghosted you. You knew that. Okay, great, so you know dating's really tough here in this city, am I right? So after I had a guest so named Billy Lee. She came on and she told me about a time that she had sex with a ghost, and I said, doesn't sound bad. So I decided I would see what it would be like not to have sex with a ghost, but you know, just kind of contact a ghost and maybe we can, you know, go on a date or something. So I wrote this song. It sounds exactly like the regular theme song of the show, but don't sing along because I changed the words hit it. I met this guy who called me a queen. At first he had me shaken like a tambourine. I thought he was spooky, but now he's just kooky. I'm ghosted.
Speaker 8: Turn me up.
Speaker 1: On the night we met, I lit a candle. I wanted to get over someone named Randalls. I dusted off my friend mister Ouiji board and let me tell you. That's when I really scored. I blurted out things like show me a sign. I felt a funny feeling up and down my spine. The flame blew out.
Speaker 8: That's when I had to shout, I'm ghosted. He told me that his name was regin Old Brier. He died and in eighteen hundreds factory fire.
Speaker 1: He thinks I'm really hot, and he knows about heat. And if he wasn't so cute, I would think he's a creep. I see right through this fella, No, literally, because he's see through. He spoke about a treasure buried under my home. I went downstairs and found an old chatty comb. Who are all these people? And why are they so? I'm dead? You look, my whole family is what he said. There is Uncle Jim and his third wife Lucial. Yeah yeah, but where's the treasure. Isn't that the deal?
Speaker 8: Suddenly he vanished and I felt a cold priest and I got spooked off by his aunt Louise.
Speaker 1: I'm ghosted. His weird ghost family's fatting around my hair.
Speaker 8: I'm fighting up from dead in my living room.
Speaker 1: Bitch, don't you touch my leg? Thank you? So that was our first ever live show, and I'm currently working on getting some more dates in LA and beyond, so hopefully I'll see you at one of those live shows soon. Guys, I'm just I'm so grateful for you all. I know it's not even Thanksgiving time yet, but i want to tell you how thankful I am to have you all.
Speaker 10: And if you could one other birthday gift, if you could give us five stars if you never have on Apple Podcasts, it really helps out the show and it's a great place to write something nice in a review, or if you have a ghost story, it's a wonderful place to give me a ghost story.
Speaker 1: The other place you could do that is in our Facebook group which is called Ghosted by Roz Dress Fallees. Those are the two places I would love for you to give me ghost stories or also my email ghosted by Raz at gmail dot com, but not through Instagram direct message or Facebook direct message. Please thank you. And you know I'm on cameo Rose Dress Fales for all your spooky shout out needs and follow me on Instagram Rose Dress Falles all those things. I've recorded a couple of episodes that are going to be coming out very soon, and I have to tell you guys, it just gets better and better these stories. I will not post an episode that I do not feel is up to your standards, and I do feel that I have got some good ones in the bank coming up soon. So Halloween's approaching and I cannot wait to talk to you next week on Halloween. So I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Came Back
Speaker 7: Starts a podcast network.