Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: It's time for your first day follow up is the Jubil Show And today Ella is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Danny. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's Ghostinger and maybe get her another date. First, Ella, how long has it been since you heard from Danny?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been like a week and a half. I sent him a couple of techs Like, I sent him like a funny one. I kind of like, hey, how's your day been for a thing. He didn't respond to either of them, And then like yesterday I did like a follow up. I just asked him if everything was okay, and you didn't even respond. You didn't spend anything, You just left me on red.
Speaker 4: Wow, even when you ask him straight up, is this a surprise? Like did you think that the date went really well?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought it was really fun. It was like, yeah, so we like we did this like pizza making class.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I got to be right casual and fun and kind of like low key for a first date, and I totally. Was we were like making pizza and joking around, and I mean, I don't know, honestly, I thought that we were getting along crate. I don't know, the only thing that I can think is like when we were making the pizza, I like, I went a little crazy on the cheese, like it was practically only to choose pizza, and he kept teasing me about it, like he jokes like, hey, what does that say about you? Like, oh, it's only cheese, you must be boring in bed?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How do you make that correlation?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you said it like super like light, you know, like I wasn't offended by it, and I kind of like laughed it off. But now thinking back on it, I'm kind of like, ooh, is that the reason that he's contexting me back? Because I like cheese pizza and he thinks I'm boring in bed or something?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine he has this role like, oh, girls of date cheese pizza? Actually, because you you said, well, once upon a time you had that rule that you wouldn't date women that you.
Speaker 2: Still do don't eat seafood? Was that, yeah, I don't eat seafood? Really well, if it's you haven't eaten seafood and never tried it. If you're just like, no, I don't eat seafood, it's gross and he's never tried it. To me, that shows that you're not willing to try new things. You're also very stuck in your ways, and that you aren't willing to experiment at all with life.
Speaker 4: Okay, So maybe that's how he actually internalized cheese pizza eaters, which is so blowing behind.
Speaker 2: If that's true. There are people that I've met that think that cheese pizza is boring, but I think she's pizzas like the best. It's great.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like the traditional pizza? Like if you get the what's it called margarita? So I hope that's not what it is Ela, That would be nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I love cheese, Like, I don't think that's a weird thing. And it's not like I'm not something to try new things, you know, like our first day pizza, Like, don't read so much into it.
Speaker 2: What kind of pizza did he?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Did you get that far with him?
Speaker 3: Or we couldn't really get that far? I mean he said like he's talking about how he's like a meat lover's, So I assume it's like pepperoni and you know, sausage and all that like manly stuff, which.
Speaker 2: Somebody you're obsessed with meat. Well, if he's that judgmental about pizza, would you still want another day with him? If that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, like I didn't really like him. He was funny, and like I did think that we were vibing, you know, and like at the end we even shared a kiss and it like it wasn't anything huge. It was just like a quick one.
Speaker 2: At the end.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, I felt like there could have been something more and I wanted to get to know him more. Don't know, I just felt like we had this like super easy connection and it wasn't forced, and he's like really cute. Every time he smiled, I just kind of like melted, like my teeth pizza, And I was just really into him, and I thought that he was into me too, So I I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. We'll play a song and then we'll come back and call him and see if I'll tell us why is ghosting you? And maybe get you another date. Okay, okay, great, thank you? All right, well play a song, come back and get your first date follow.
Speaker 1: Up next first date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of the first date follow up and if you just joined us, Ella is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Danny. So in a second we're gonna call Danny and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But first, Ella, why don't you tell us about your date again? Real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we had our date at this pizza man class. It was like a lot of fun, super casual. We were vibing. The only thing that was a little weird is she like made a comment about me using so much cheese on the pizza, like suggesting that I was boring in bed, like as a joke. But other than that, like we were we had a really good time. He was super cute and so now I've like texted him multiple times. He just left me on Red hasn't responded, and I'm thinking, like, oh my god, does he think that I'm just boring in bed because I had to cheese pizza. Like, I don't know why why he's ghosting me? So yeah, so I'm looking for answers.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll see if we can help you out.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 2: You ready to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hello, I.
Speaker 2: May I speak to Danny please?
Speaker 7: This is Danny.
Speaker 2: Danny, how you doing? This is a Jubil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria and I'm Jebel. What's up? How are you?
Speaker 7: What is what is going on radio?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a radio show called the Jubil Show. Have you ever heard of it or listened to it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well how are you today?
Speaker 7: I'm all right? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: They're weird?
Speaker 2: Good, I'm glad you're all right. We're calling you today because we do a segment on our show and it's called the First eight follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting? And we got an email about you. Oh are you ghosting? Somebody? Sounds like you are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, yeah, I guess I see where this is going. Let's not exactly what you what you might think.
Speaker 4: Okay, So who do you think we're calling about?
Speaker 7: Probably Ella?
Speaker 2: Yes it is Ella. Do you mind telling us why you're a ghostinger?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well all right, I have been ghosting her, but I don't know, like it's complicated, like I really liked.
Speaker 7: Her, but there was I don't know, there's just something that didn't really sit right with me. Okay, Okay, Yeah, Like we went out on the state and there was other couples, like we did like cooking.
Speaker 2: Class and yeah, pizza making class, and you were ripping her about liking pizza.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Well, I mean like the thing was, like there were these other couples there, and it's just she kept flirting on like the other dude behind us, and like kind of like paying attention to uh, to the other people and especially the dude behind.
Speaker 5: Us in the room, and she was flirting with another couple, well mostly mostly like the guy that was with them, and I'm like, hello, like you know, she's with me, and I just like didn't really sit.
Speaker 7: Right with me.
Speaker 3: Wait, no, I wasn't flirting with anyone. I was being friendly.
Speaker 2: Hey, Danny, that's La. She's actually on the phone list think to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this is such a big deal. I thought we were just having fun. I wasn't trying to like flirt with another couple or steal anyone's man.
Speaker 2: Is that what you thought, Danny?
Speaker 7: I mean, I get you were just being nice, and you are nice, but the way that you kept going over to his table and like that kind of made me feel like I wasn't the one you were really interested in.
Speaker 8: And I kind of like I felt like I was like at that point, I felt like pull him back.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, oh my god, not it at all. That's just like I was just being myself, Like I I think, I like accidentally flirt with people all the time. Like it doesn't mean that I'm into them. I just get so nervous that I like it makes me talk a lot, and I just talk at everybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but at one point, you actually like grabbed his bicep and said, like, you know, like all is like that's so huge, and like all his girlfriend like that she's got a strong one.
Speaker 2: Like wow, that's a little flirty. I think that the girlfriend has a strong one.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I swear I wasn't trying to like flirt in any way, Like I was just so nervous because you're so cute, and I was just like trying to, I don't know, break the tension and like, I don't know, I'm I see how that can be. I really didn't mean it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but by grabbing his biceps on our.
Speaker 3: Date, well, look, I like you a lot, but I mean he was huge, have been like a bodybuilder or something like. I was just kind of like blown away, like why are you here making pizzas you should be lifting cars or buildings or something. I didn't it like a flirty way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean he was pretty big, but I guess I just didn't notice that he looked like Superman.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can see would think that that's like flirty, but and okay, yeah he did kind of look like Superman. But they're like bogging.
Speaker 4: She's trying to compliment you, Danny.
Speaker 3: She's trying maybe not Robin, maybe like Aquaman or something.
Speaker 2: Muscles Captain America. Danny, would you like another date with Ella? We'll pay for it. It sounds like she really likes you. It sounds like she's a very awkward around people, and.
Speaker 8: In a way though, I guess that I get it, and maybe I misread the situation and I didn't mean to ghost you eat. I like you a lot too, Ella, but you know, it kind of got in my head, and I, yeah, I would. I'm just saying, if we were to go out again, could you not grab other.
Speaker 7: Guys biceps and refer to them as superheroes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I can definitely do that. I'm sorry I.
Speaker 2: Made you feel weird, Danny. Do you wanted another date?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Vgulations Eli, you got another date with Robin that Superman.
Speaker 1: Little Jubile's first Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com