Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Episode one. Wow, we made it.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: You opened two gifts today in your eyes.
Speaker 1: No, literally, God gave me two gifts this morning, and they were my eyes opening to see the world. And y'all better fucking believe what we're like. We're holding, We're holding on, We're holding.
Speaker 3: I literally was saying to my friend the other day. I was like, I need to just like, I need to take it back and just be happy that I wake up every day that in itself should be joy.
Speaker 1: I got the get. Wait, God gave us the get again. God gave us a present and it's the present.
Speaker 3: God gave it gift, and it's a gift giving because we always wake up.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 3: You're always talking about me. My name must taste so good.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 5: I said that to Ryan yesterday and she's like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't get oh, like my name is in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got it immediately.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm crazy. I'm the crazy one. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: That was as bad as Drew's stand up. Okay, well, don't say that shit to me because that's no. That was terrible. That was horrible. Okay, guys, So if I seem a little off. It's because something insane happened to me. I don't know how much of the context I can share, but a long story short, I literally got carbon monoxide poisoning, like legitimately got carbon monoxide poisoning. No, dead serious, like unironically. We were filming a video with someone surprised coming out at the top of next month or some shit like thirty days from now, and we were cooking indoors and it's it's on fucking video but I don't know, I can't say her name, but someone brought out a grill we were filming for her channel, and she called it an indoor grill, and I was like, girl, we're gonna get carbon monoxide poisoning. You can't just like use a grill indoor. And it is on video and there everybody was like no, no, no, we're good. It's made for the indoors. And I was like, okay, well, I'm gonna open a window just in case, so open the window. We launched a grill. We cooked for three hours, nothing happens, Everything is fine, but like by the end of it, like we're all feeling a little off, but no one's say anything anything because we're all just like mentally deranged and out of it.
Speaker 3: Also, we're also just all like a little drained because we filmed for like three.
Speaker 1: Out exactly exactly, and so we're like chilling out back after we finished filming and just like chatting, and then we hear like all these alarms going off in the house and we're like, girl, what the fuck is that? I thought it was like smoke alarms, But then like the videographers came out and they were like, no, it's carbon monoxide. We've just been existing in carbon monoxide levels, like high levels of carbon monoxide for like hours, and one of them starts freaking the fuck out, and I'm still like laughing and like doing a bunch of bits, and like we're running inside and like filming me on the floor and like a toxic environment whatever. I still feel like a little off, but I feel like pretty much fine, and then everybody else is like totally chill. But like over time, I just like felt myself like literally tanking. Like it was such a weird sensation. Like we were sitting out front because we weren't allowed to be inside, and we like collected all the cats and we were all chilling out there, and I like could feel like my vision kind of blurring, like I saw like a black outline on everything I looked at, and I was like, girl, what the fuck is going on like that? But I didn't say anything because I didn't want anybody to be scared. When aways fire trucks show up, they clear us to go back, no one.
Speaker 3: Checks us at all, which I was like, the fuck. Also, being in those situations is so funny because my baseline is so low. Don't fucking ask if I feel fine. I literally I just feel the way I always do. So now I'm just scared because I'm like, is that Am I not supposed to feel like this?
Speaker 1: And I just can't tell, but yeah, it was. It was spooky wicky vibes. And then also I was coming down from.
Speaker 3: My adder all that day, so I like actually couldn't tell. I was just like, but.
Speaker 1: We go back inside because we open the windows. We were cleared by the fire department to go back in, and it was like probably an hour of ventilation, and we're just sitting and chopping it up and just chatting. And I'm sitting on the stairs and I start getting so dizzy, but I don't say anything still, because I'm like, I don't want them to think I'm like over exaggerating or like faking or like whatever for attention. Da da da da da, And so I don't say anything, and then like the person we filmed with kept being like, Drew, you need to leave, like you're you're acting off, like something's off. And then I start feeling my test or my chest tightening up and they start getting really shorter breath and I'm like, Okay, something is seriously like wrong. And then I was like if I throw up, like that's when I should go to the hospital, because I was like, I don't need to go to the fucking hospital because that was.
Speaker 3: So hard because we were in the car and he was like like fucking flopping around, and now I'm getting acious because I'm like, is this motherfucker gonna die in my passenger seat.
Speaker 1: I wasn't literally fainting.
Speaker 3: And literally I kept being like, I'm going to take you to urgent care. I'm gonna take you like I'm driving on the highway so I can't look fine one and then he'd be like, no, it's fine, it's fine. I'm probably just being dramatic, and then would literally like like knock out, and I was just kept checking to see if he was breathing because I was like, what is happening. This motherfucker's dying. And then we got home and he was like, he's like that was actually crazy. I thought I was gonna die in the car and I was like, yeah, I know, and you wouldn't let me take you to the fucking hospital because then he was like, they're just gonna charge me, Like okay, that is the crazy thing. Like when we were all talking about it, when we were even contemplating if the ambulance was gonna come, the fact that all of us were me like, okay, we might have carbon monoxide poisoning, but actually it's gonna cost so much, so should we all just kind of like risk like chilling if we're gonna chill? Which is the craziest five ember By Eddrew was just like they're just gonna charge me money to give me oxygen and I'm breathing it in right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just gonna put me on one hundred percent oxygen and I was like, bitch, I'm breathing one hundred percent oxygen right now, like literally, what are you talking about? And it would have cost probably like thirty fucking thousand dollars because my insurance fucking sucks.
Speaker 3: Also, then when you were in the bathroom when we got home for too long, I literally was on my phone and I was like, I need to go over there to see if he's a live because I don't know if you know. So I went into the kitchen. I was like, I just started talking to see if you were alive, because I was like, if this motherfucker dies under my care, whitch, I'm killing myself. I'm gonna be so pissed.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill myself. It was. It was spooky vibes. I like barely like remember the car ride, and like I was repeating, I was repeating a bunch of shit. I was sweating like out my ass like it was. It was literally terrifying. But I felt crazy because everybody else felt fine. But for some reason, like bitches, because I'm so little in putsite, it's.
Speaker 3: Behind it, right, It's because you're weak minded. So somebody there carbon monoxide poison think and then your body went to placebo and told you that. Someone said that to me, and I was like, you shall not cast those spirits all my soul and.
Speaker 1: I was fine, No, it's because I'm so little in petite. I'm like a canary bird that they bring into the caves, and I just like have so much so so little body mass that like such little bits oh carbon monoxide.
Speaker 4: Like you actually do look like you're dead in that picture.
Speaker 1: No, it was giving like fucking passed out on the concrete two point zero like it was scary vibes insert that video.
Speaker 4: I mean, we could drive them to the hospital.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to the hospital.
Speaker 4: We could just drive to the hospital. It wouldn't cost four thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: The thing is, Mason last night was literally throwing up like four times in a row, and we did take it to the hospital. I'm like, why do we have Saint Drew to the hospital?
Speaker 1: Look at him?
Speaker 4: He's way worse than amazing. This is like project X.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what if it's like.
Speaker 3: I'm cutting this picture, but yeah, I'm just like really strong. But that was the thing. I was like, Okay, if you're the only one who's feeling sick and you're not throwing up, because I do agree, if you started throwing up, I would have been like, Okay, we need to go to the hospital, but in the car I was going to take him to the hospital anyway. But I was like, then this motherfucker is going to be mad at me when he like when I like try to save his life. And then they I bring him there and they're like, girl, go home.
Speaker 1: I called the er and they were like, bitch, like literally, just come like call an ambulance if you can drive, drive and I was just like okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: They were like, we can't give you any medical advice. Okay, what the fuck is the point of you being by the phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Well, so I survived. I'm aster fucking vie her.
Speaker 3: I'm aster fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Basically, damn. Now what.
Speaker 3: You are being irrational? You're being irritable and scary, like nasty.
Speaker 1: Nasty woman. Don't fucking play with me.
Speaker 3: The thing is too It's like we always say this every time you have, like what is nearing a medical emergency. It is so hard to navigate with you because you like go into fits where you're like, okay, I'm figuring out, I forget out for your figure out. Oh my god, Okay, what's happening, and then two minutes past and you're like honestly, I'm fine. I'm probably being dramatic. And then because I don't know, and then you're like, wait, I'm crazy, what's happening, And that's what was happening in the car, And I was like, bro, I literally can't read this situation. I don't know. But I did feel funky. But like I was saying, because I was explained to you, after I had my hair up and a half up, half down all day, my head always fucking hurts from it. So I was like, my head could just be hurting from that.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 3: I was feeling like a little like wobbly, But again, I had taken my medicine that day, so I was like, I'm probably just coming down from my medicine and from being on camera, and also on top of everything, I'm so strong, so it just takes a lot. Yeah, Like it would take so much poison to kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I know you're so big that it takes a lot more. No, I'm big minded, that's true.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's true. Do you guys see who's on the new remix for the.
Speaker 1: Charli x X song Lord Lord?
Speaker 4: Well, that one came out, but then another one came out.
Speaker 3: There's another one and the one thank you, another one on it?
Speaker 4: Wait, what do you say, I'm on it. I'm on the remix.
Speaker 1: I No, You're fucking not play it. If you haven't play it, is it on streaming?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's on. True, I just sent you a link.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 4: Oh my fucking god, it just came out.
Speaker 2: It just dropped.
Speaker 4: Remember maybe And now we barely hang out onto.
Speaker 3: For the last couple.
Speaker 1: Of years.
Speaker 4: And you hit my back wall.
Speaker 1: Yep again, tell you little.
Speaker 4: And then he threw me away.
Speaker 3: Piece.
Speaker 4: So you sit in my face and now I'm gonna cut myself.
Speaker 2: But it's just something you love.
Speaker 4: You gotta let it be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so annoying.
Speaker 4: We don't look like I'm just a victim. Was I never retired. And when we put this to bed the end and that will go crazy. I'm glad I know how you feel, because I would lie for you.
Speaker 3: And you and you for me.
Speaker 4: I'll ride for you.
Speaker 1: I will rip it damn. Between that, the twin death bargoes fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: You say you experienced twing death or Drudi Kai.
Speaker 1: Queen's twing death, then he was never my type anyways, which is tea I was just hitting for the fuck of it, like I didn't give a fun and you know what the realty of it all is, Kai, Yeah, I'm on the fourth remix four three. I'm on the Charlie and Laurd asked me to be on the remix.
Speaker 3: They asked me, you know what's fucked up is like, if by chance any of them here any of that, They're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Like, what the fuck are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Also, what prompted you to do that? Why did you do that?
Speaker 4: Dude? She asked me. She was like, you have beef with Josiah. You should fix it.
Speaker 3: She knows Josiah well.
Speaker 4: She was just like, all like a bunch of industry, she said, a bunch of industry beef is getting squashed right now on my album. So you should join.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Lana and the Lana is Zalias ship, the Kai Drew and Josiah ship. No, but I literally I was like, not joking, I'm on the fourth remix, Like, I have it right here.
Speaker 3: To have a song too?
Speaker 4: Did that just?
Speaker 1: I was fucking your side.
Speaker 3: I was having so much fun.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it made you jealous. I was fucking everyone dressed like you.
Speaker 3: Was saying I was being to be free.
Speaker 4: You will hold me, that will.
Speaker 5: Tight and not just good any of memory.
Speaker 2: I just needed some distance, so I built up the fence. Hey, just built really tall.
Speaker 1: I did any even want you?
Speaker 4: And when I was running away, I.
Speaker 1: Realized that I was there in my life and I wanted you to sigh.
Speaker 2: Thought that I was streaming.
Speaker 1: When I first hurt your email, the readings your heart, that's been your heart and Josey, you both know who that he'll good because you're enough to keep on my heart.
Speaker 2: And I just want to restart.
Speaker 1: Let's take exact as it's all because I'm more of a bottom. Car, I just want you to use me. Why don't you just app were feeling elected and totally get it now. I know how you feel and I will ride for you.
Speaker 3: Car. Why did I get a mention in that one? Why don't you mention me?
Speaker 4: Because it's just addressing our beef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you sound jealous, Actually, you sound hella jealous because you didn't get it. You don't have.
Speaker 3: Songs to each other, Bitch, I got something for you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: And use your ears and listen, bitch, get away from you.
Speaker 2: I just can't quit.
Speaker 3: You see, I picked the harder songs.
Speaker 4: By the ways.
Speaker 1: The way its crazy.
Speaker 5: Curious.
Speaker 2: Standing no man that don't know. Wishing you would just come home, deleting grinder.
Speaker 3: Off your phone. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it never gets old.
Speaker 1: I don't have that ship.
Speaker 3: And this way it was just as too. Don't think I can live without dream.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody wants me, holy ship. Everybody wants to again. Sometimes I hate everybody wants me.
Speaker 3: I know all of the talks about you my next alone, wishing you would just come home deleting grand.
Speaker 1: But I don't have that come long, wishing you would just come home, bleting granted off your same story, never get sold.
Speaker 3: Kind just wants you for your watching, for your dome. I just need you to come home. Feel break in on hold that song?
Speaker 1: Anything right.
Speaker 3: For granted? He granted?
Speaker 1: Hey, exact part taken for granted is taking for granted.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Oh, granted, pretty facing a perfect body. Crazy you want? I want you to fucking not just Suberka and we almost family. Now all I have is my misandry.
Speaker 1: Fucking fuck you, what the fuck you cat? You cat.
Speaker 3: So much.
Speaker 1: That last note that ship sucks. That last you sound like actually good, like un ironically like, that's a good song, but that last fucking note is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's feeling too serious. I was like, I need to start screaming or something because the ship like feels like I'm drawing hard. Also, this is the audio I said I was going crazy last night after making.
Speaker 5: This literally crazy slim.
Speaker 1: Like you were listening to that.
Speaker 5: It's so high that I was like, way, I slid like.
Speaker 1: I listened to it like twenty six times, and I'm not kidding. She listened to it like it was. What's that antwar village song with the guy with the nails in his head?
Speaker 3: He's so touch Yeah, An, what the fuck are you talking about? Die Antward?
Speaker 1: Like, whoa wait, bitch, this song has a song called like antword Village or something. No he doesn't, Yes he does. It's the one that rain was just like, I actually like that.
Speaker 3: That's Third Coast.
Speaker 1: He said something about like a I don't, I don't care whatever.
Speaker 4: During the drop on Enya's those like first eight bars are so fucking.
Speaker 1: Aren't they crazy? The grind, delit and grind. I don't know why you're saying that, because I literally don't have that on my fucking that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy because if you go to recently deleted. Actually no, if you go to the app store and you go to grinder, it says redownload, redownload, It doesn't say download.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah it has the icon of the cloud. No, yeah it does.
Speaker 3: And then if you go to his history on iCloud, he's been having that app for like seven years.
Speaker 1: No, so no, actually actually like a decade ironically.
Speaker 5: But dude, that was insane that we just like played back to back.
Speaker 1: We played an album, we played an album, we played an EP for them. No, I can't wait for her to I know her ass is gonna hear that shit. And like, if I was her, I would be like, bro, like you're disrespecting my art, like fucking chill. But I'm also like it's parody, Like you know you made it. When you get a parody song made about your music, it's so good that people.
Speaker 3: Are like parodying it. That was coming from my heart, Like.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah yeah, once you added the reverb to Enya's like sounds it doesn't sound like a parodym.
Speaker 1: It sounds a very reason.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I was really trying dude. I was like so high and I was like hyper fixated on this.
Speaker 1: Dude, like literally like it took like three hours to record hers.
Speaker 3: Oh, it took like an hour, guys.
Speaker 1: I was so tired by the end of trying so hard when you left the room.
Speaker 3: I like finished like the second half of that I did in the span of like ten minutes when Drew left the room, because I was like, Okay, I just need to get this so worth because he's like knocking out on his bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was trying so hard to be there for you. I was like, no, like this is lit, like this is a movie, and.
Speaker 4: I was I was in my room like stressed out about the lyrics. I was like, no, like this isn't good enough.
Speaker 1: It was an I would have seen how stressed I was about the lyrics, but I was when I couldn't get like certain fucking like melodies right, I was like having a condition fit like during the drop, like I recorded that I'm not kidding like twenty six times and deleted everything I was doing because I couldn't get like how Lord was doing the melodies, like where she was going up instead of down. So I was just like fuck it.
Speaker 3: It's literally that's how I even found out this was happening, because I wasn't supposed to know, but I kept hearing Drew talking and at first I was playing Fortnite, so I thought he was just on the phone, but then he kept like repeating shit. I was like, what is he doing? And I went to his room and I heard him like singing, and then I saw that the mic and everything was on his bed and I was like, what are you doing? He was like, oh, nothing, like whatever, And I was like, obviously at this where I had heard it, and I was like, what are you doing? Though?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Because I heard him mention Kai, So I was like, these motherfuckers are making music without me, Like I literally I literally just felt like a kid and I felt left out. I was like I want something like what about me?
Speaker 1: Well, if it makes you feel better, you objectively made the best song, and then Kai's is the second best, and then mine is the third worst.
Speaker 4: Dude, the timing getting fucked up through I couldn't figure out how to your twink.
Speaker 1: Death of Bargo is so crazy for real? Well, that was our album coming to streaming services that Charlie will let us very soon please.
Speaker 5: No, I don't need anybody to have the girl.
Speaker 1: That shit is getting downloaded and put on YouTube immediately. Oh my god, well, Taco Bell, counter your fucking days, freak bitches. I swear to fucking god, Taco Bell, like I'm not even fucking playing anymore. Like I've actually had I've actually Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: I hate you Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: I hate you tacobout. I've had it up to literally here with Taco Bell. No, but for real, like bitch, I've been trying to get that fucking cheese it crunch t Wrap Supreme. I fucking hate crunch Wrap Supremes. I think they're the worst item on the Taco Cocka Bell menu, like fuck them, can't do it, don't like it, but I was gonna give it a chance because I wanted the cheese it tostata, like the big fucking massive cheese. It's because I've been heavy, like like loving cheese its recently, like it's been on my mind heavily, Like I just like I get that snack now, it's part of my like gas station convenience store order what what?
Speaker 3: And I been because I've been like she just have been on my mind, like the way you're talking with.
Speaker 1: It's a gold jesuits and goldfish, Like I swear to god, they're like the best like snacks right now, snoops. But I've ordered it twice now, and the first time I was like, you know what, like it was late, like a new item. Yeah, it was a new item. I'm like, Okay, they forgot to put the fucking cheese it inside of my crunch trap. I'm not eating a crunch wrap without a cheese it inside of it because they're rancid. They taste like fucking boiled whatever. Boiled cocking balls is what I was gonna say, salty cocking balls. But so I didn't eat it. And then I ate the burrito because it came with the burrito inside the box and it had fucking hell of refried beans in it, and I hate refried beans, like refried bereans are. They're trauma for me. If you really want me to get into it. I was forced to eat refried bean burritos and cans of refried beans every day for like three and a half four years, because you're you know, I'm being dead serious. I fucking hate.
Speaker 3: Refra It kind of makes sense because I feel like you were a kid who needed protein. I think I would force my kid to eat that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need protein. Now you need peanut butter. I want to eat scoops of peanut butter like all day. But I just keep forgetting to buy peanut butter, like I literally keep forgetting to buy it. But anyways, I ordered again because so Rain and you went out to In and Out too, and I went Sight Out too.
Speaker 3: It was the best night of my fucking life.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: It literally resets something in my brain, like it gave me an extra push I needed because a day be like that day. Actually, I had a two hour session with my therapist. I have been down so bad seeing psychiatrist soon, like I need help. And then Rain was like, boo, get you out of the house, like let's go have fun. So we went and watched Inside Out too. But I was like, I need to be really high for this. So we both got high, and there was a talk about right next to the theater, so we were like, we should go to the taco bell get the cheese it's like new like special menu items, and then bring it into the theater because like the theater was going to be empty.
Speaker 1: It was late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a late showing. We were stuck in the taco bell for so fucking long that we both started getting high in the taco bell. And I'm not kidding. It felt like I had crossed a new line of a dimension. Like the people in there, the people filtering in and out, were freaking me the fuck.
Speaker 1: Out because I was like shaking.
Speaker 3: It literally was like new genre of characters. Like there was this young guy with long hair and like a shave down the middle that had like kind of grown out, and he was yelling at the workers because he was like a door dasher and they wouldn't give him his like his thing, and like he like threw a fit and yelled at them and then left, and then two minutes later came back. It was like, no, seriously, can I get my stuff though, because they were like so busy, was taking so long. We were in there for thirty fucking minutes. But we finally get our taco bell, and we didn't get drinks because we're putting all of the taco bell into like this big fucking bag rain hat and we're like, whoa, We'll just get like drinks at the movie theaters. We were so fucking late, and it was such a late showing that by the time we were going into the theater the doors were closed. We had to like bang on the doors till a worker came out from the back to open it. And they had turned off all the soda machines, so we had to eat our taco bell with water, which to me is like fucking insane because at this point, if I'm having taco bell and not pushing it down with a soda, the fuck am I doing? We got in there, I'm not kidding. The way I felt watching that movie was exactly how I felt when I watched Spider Man two into the Spider Verse, like the second one.
Speaker 1: That was like a very significant moment and I couldn't believe transcend.
Speaker 3: I was watching that movie and I was like.
Speaker 1: Movie magic, God is good.
Speaker 4: So it was good.
Speaker 3: It was amazing. Granted I was so fucking high so, but.
Speaker 1: They missed the fucking first fifteen minutes of the movie, which is the best part of the fucking movie, because the sexy Dad is like picking other dudes up at hockey unders. They bring him back, yes, like, and they brought him back in a big way.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about that. Man. I don't give a fuck to see that.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, like I do.
Speaker 3: You're just mad you didn't see that.
Speaker 4: That is what Dre cares about most.
Speaker 3: No, why he wants to see the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see him on the big on the silvers.
Speaker 4: So they added new emotions. Yeah, did they add like hornie, it's a kid's movie.
Speaker 3: Kai, Yeah, that's really funny. Actually, oh no, yeah.
Speaker 1: Says you're over.
Speaker 4: It was like a joke. I didn't think it through. I'm sorry. I just thought in my head, you guys like burst out laughing.
Speaker 3: Fu was gonna say?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: So, basically, I had the best night ever and I got to charge the new cheese At menu items from Taco Bell. Actually had two of the cheese At tostadas and then drew on the parallel.
Speaker 1: I wanted to match their energy in a way. I was gonna go, but it was a late night showing and I'm geriatric at the point.
Speaker 3: It's a ten PM show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that means you get home at midnight at the very earliest, and I'm like, I need to be in bed at midnight and rotting by then so I can be a sleep by one am. But and I also knew like I was gonna get trapped into going to Rain's house for like six hours. So I was just like, no, I'm just I.
Speaker 3: What's her house? She made? She gave me blueberry muffin ice cream with crumble top, and then we watched like every Beyonce video ever, and yeah.
Speaker 1: That's so that is that is basically yay.
Speaker 3: I got in the car and I was literally.
Speaker 1: Like, that is basically the greatest that is basically the greatest night of my life. Yeah, and I missed it, and so I wanted to matter energy. So I got my fucking uh second attempt at getting the cheese it crunch Wrap Supreme, and they didn't put the fucking cheese it inside of it, and I'm like, literally what the fuck? Like, I'm like, you think you have a HECKX, I have a hecks Like they're not giving me my fucking food and my orders. Like I'm over it. I'm literally over it. So Taco Bell counter fucking day.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Also there they're crunch rapp This is the longest conversation about Taco Bell ever had on like any podcast. But they're crunch Wrap Supreme with the cheese. It like you literally just can't taste it in there, So there's a chance that was in there, but it's fucking mushy, nasty cock call like this floated diaper, like that's what that is.
Speaker 1: But I substituted be for chicken, and I found out that y'all did the same, and I was like, wow.
Speaker 3: We get shredded chicken. Did you do the cube or shredded? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shredded? Yeah, the slow roasted the.
Speaker 3: Shredded chicken on the fucking cheese. It come on, We're like this, what the fuck is that motion? It's like we're connected, We're like this scissoring. No connected, do girl scissor? I wouldn't fucking know. I don't know why you're asking me, Okay, like the stuff girls do together, no idea, not a fucking clue. I've never even thought about it or seen it.
Speaker 1: You're acting very guilty right now. It's kind of creeping me out.
Speaker 4: Did you see the Time Traveler stopped?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we saw it.
Speaker 3: My only song of the week is literally just Ribs by Lord because that song is a fucking class dude.
Speaker 1: I love that song. That goes hard as fun.
Speaker 4: The comment was like Drew's gonna lose his mind.
Speaker 1: When it was very demonic, like I didn't like.
Speaker 3: The I don't like that people to do that on their iPhones, Like it reminds me about the beginning of TikTok. I saw this TikTok where a girl was like using like cap cut to edit herself, like shooting up and like all this stupid stuff, and then the caption was, I cannot believe iPhones let uncles make this kind of stuff now, because every time you see a video like that when it's serious, it's like some random uncle in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm the random uncle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh god, on the like freaking you're.
Speaker 3: The like weird ass uncle.
Speaker 1: My fucking gout. I keep forgetting that.
Speaker 3: No, you're the weird ass gunkle though I wish we had that plan and we had like an air pressure thing that jacked me out.
Speaker 4: Do we have air pressure?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, bro.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the world is ending outside right now. I like everything ever is happening. But anyways, Uh. I watched Triple R R r R, the Bollywood movie. Have you seen it yet?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: That ship it's a masterpiece. It's so fucking good. It is so sick.
Speaker 3: I could not tap in.
Speaker 1: Bro someone, I'm not kidding. The demon from that fucking video is breaking in right now. I heard me talking about him that movie.
Speaker 4: Like single handedly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that was my dump truck. I sat down and just shook the earth with fat fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's so girthy, it's so ginormous and heavy.
Speaker 4: Just to describe your ass as girthy.
Speaker 1: It's big.
Speaker 3: It's dense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a dense ass.
Speaker 4: It's thick. You do have a big, perfect bubble. But anyway, that movie was so good.
Speaker 1: That felt like painful coming out of your mouth. You didn't even want to say that. It's just like a part of you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to get into that movie. But I think I came since I came home late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you missed like the first half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I missed like the hype fainting and I just walked in on it, and instead of paying attention, I went into the kitchen and I made my dinner, which was a tuna sandwich, olives, some chicken nuggets, and a few fries, and I sat right next to Josie eating it. All he did was complained for like twenty minutes that I was eating the stinkiest meal it was.
Speaker 1: So it was really.
Speaker 3: Fucking good, though, Tuna and all this is really good, and they are the stinkiest foods I could possibly be eating.
Speaker 1: You literally eat resident evil food.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could add vegetables next time.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, who the fuck are you talking to? And you're literally becoming subordinate like you were you were Oh yeah, right right.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking out for you because there's a lot of minerals, invitamins.
Speaker 3: Bitch, I eat vegetables.
Speaker 1: The fuck I've never seen I've never seen you eat vegetables.
Speaker 3: Exactly, mister, I've seen.
Speaker 1: Let us inside of my crunch wrap. Let's talk about that salad antimato.
Speaker 4: So you eat synthetic gummies that are shaped like vegetables.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was fucking good every single time.
Speaker 3: Wait, do I eat vegetables?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, bitch I eat vegetables.
Speaker 1: The fuck sounds like someone who doesn't eat. No.
Speaker 3: I eat salads, guys, seriously, like I love a good salad.
Speaker 1: I ate salads. You ate like past ten period? No, I ate point blank period that part. But yeah, our r R was sick, a very relatable movie. I feel like I'm the main guy. I feel like I just am I embody him. No, but that was like a cute best friend's story. I didn't know, like Bollywood movies are like super homo erotic like that. Like there were a bunch of moments where I was like, damn, they eat the fucking cats.
Speaker 4: Right now, like this, I don't think it was home erotic. I think you might have just been projecting.
Speaker 3: I felt like that to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted them they kiss, like who doesn't because they.
Speaker 3: Kept falling on top of each other and like straddling each.
Speaker 1: Other, and I was like, all right, holding each other and ship.
Speaker 3: If you're already there, you might as well go for it the fuck away from me, bitch. Ladders are like three hundred dollars. By the way, ladders are so expensive. Ladders are the biggest scam we've ever had. And like, I'm sorry, we need to get down to the bottom of this because I did not understand how expensive ladders were until I was watching my favorite channel on YouTube. Edan and Caitlin shout out. Evan and Caitlin. They will never see this because they would never venture on the side of the Internet because they're so fucking normal, and.
Speaker 1: I want to ask my Queen and King.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've kissed before on videos, you're not tapped.
Speaker 1: In the way I am no, and y I'm not kidding. I will look at Indya's laptop and like when she's laying in bed the next morning, and I'll look at like the channel because she's always on that fucking channel and every single video is watched all the way through to every one of them.
Speaker 3: There is not a video on their channel I have not watched.
Speaker 4: That is twenty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Some of them are like an hour. They're like really long, and it takes me like they put me like that channel puts me to sleep. They are so comforting to me, Like I understand when people find like a comfort creator or comfort content. That is my comfort content. I put that on and I go to sleep. And it takes me days to finish a video because I will like fall asleep mid video. I've been watching their last video for the past five days because I just fall asleep at the same part every time and I always started over. And it's amazing and I love them. But they were talking about ladders. Why are they so fucking expensive? Like I actually one hundred dollars for a ladder. To me, that's.
Speaker 4: Ludicrous, like that it's only one hundred.
Speaker 3: The cheaper ones are one hundred, and then the really stable good ones up to like three hundred three fifty.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: The fuck is that three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: For like engineering?
Speaker 3: Yeah, engineering, they're math producing that shit, Like why do I why does somebody have to pay more for their safety as somebody with a family who uses ladders all the time in their places of work? Why are you pushing up and bumping up the prices so that somebody is safe and doesn't fall to their fucking death when they're already doing a job that is so labor intensive. Like y'all have me fucked up?
Speaker 1: And that's my stance on woh colaps class my dad had, I didn't know what this is.
Speaker 3: Actually the lights on, Like you need to stop buying these fucking ladders.
Speaker 1: Like no, I knew a kid growing up that his dad fell off a ladder and died when we were in like fifth grade. I think it happens like he's on my baseball team.
Speaker 3: My dad's falling off a ladder, Like working on a roof so many times and like he'll always call me like I'm going to the hospital.
Speaker 1: We had a Santa decoration for Christmas that was like Santa Claus was like hanging or it was supposed to be. My dad dressed as Santa Claus and he was hanging lights across like our house, and the latter was tipped over and he was just like hanging on. We just feeled like it looked like a mannequin like hanging on, but it looked very real and like I'm not kidding, Like the first day was up, like five people within the first like thirty minutes of it being finished, pulled over and like called the cops and shit like because it looked like a guy was hanging there. I'll try to find a picture of it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, fucking pranked. That's what you give for having empathy.
Speaker 1: Literally literally empathy is like technically a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Is a night.
Speaker 4: What do you mean it's a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It's bad to put yourself in other people's shoes.
Speaker 4: No, that's like an important part they have.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. That's literally I was gonna say. Because you could get sweaty feet and ship mm.
Speaker 4: Hmm, you're saying you should have empathy because you could get sweaty feet.
Speaker 1: Well, if he's putting yourself in other shoes, yeah, it's like people putting yourself in other shoes and sharing shoes is gross what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Also, if somebody has smaller feet than me, then it's going to be impossible for me to put my vans.
Speaker 1: Like how am I going to fit in that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, empathy is it's more than just a figure of speech.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is a figure of speech A finger of speech?
Speaker 4: I didn't say finger of speech?
Speaker 1: Why you're talking abouting? Oh wow, it's actually weird.
Speaker 4: I have no idea how you just did that, but it was impressive.
Speaker 1: Well, when I was in seventh grade, I wrote a paper research paper on assisted suicide, and the teacher never looked at me the same. Again, how old were you? Seventh grade? How old is seventh grade?
Speaker 3: That's like twelve?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twelve.
Speaker 1: I think might have been earlier because I remember being in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't tell my fucking birth mom when I was like six or seven, and that if I worked in an office I would kill myself. Like I'm I can't I can't even know it was.
Speaker 1: It was a fucking vibe. And also like it was about this specific clinic in Switzerland. I'm sure there's more now. Maybe it wasn't Switzerland, I can't remember anymore, but it was some European country that, like.
Speaker 3: I think it is Switzerland. You're paid, yeah, because they still do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pay like thousands and thousands of dollars to just be put to sleep. And I thought it was so fascinating, and I was arguing that it should be a right to assistant suicide. When I was in seventh grade and she call my parents and it was tea. They should have known then that I was fucked up. They should have known then that I was not pulling crazy. I was plain about that shit.
Speaker 3: Well you're fucking here, so you're actually not even about shit.
Speaker 1: Well you can change your reality by thinking thought positive thought? Yeah, no, dead dead serious, you can change your reality. You can ship We are constantly shifting realities. And I mean that very genuinely. Every single time you think a thought, it affects your reality. And so say you're having a bunch of negative thoughts for the past week today, try thinking positive and every time you catch yourself thinking negative negative thoughts, switch those two positive thoughts and watch your reality literally change. I'm telling you manifestation is very real. Three six nine Nikola Tesla method. Three times in the morning, three six times in the afternoon, nine times at night. Write down your affirmations. We got it right, bro.
Speaker 3: The problem is, I swear to God, I don't think I can think of that many positive things like you do.
Speaker 1: One like sentence. It's like I want health and wealth and you write it three times six times.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, that's like, that's not getting done. That's just not getting done. One thing I'm gonna I'm gonna say something negative.
Speaker 1: There is not what is fifteen eighteen positive things I could say? You know, I genuinely don't think there's no that is a lie. I'm very grateful for my life. I am very grateful for every single person watching this podcast. I was thinking about that last night. I was like, we don't talk about that. I'm like enough, Like how thankful we are to have people that tune in every dingy.
Speaker 3: We were talking about it last night. I was like, I can't believe we're like at a point where I feel like satisfied just doing the podcast, and I don't wake up and get scared if people care about me or like actually think I'm funny or anything, because we have the podcast. So I am grateful for.
Speaker 1: That, and I'm like, thank you so much for fucking tuning in and changing our lives.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I'm very grateful, but I am uh sad against my own will. But that is changing soon, hopefully coming soon. New era of my brain chemistry coming soon.
Speaker 1: We're putting her on lithium. It's gonna be a vibe.
Speaker 3: I'll let y'all know what I get told. Maybe most likely not. Anyways, here's my review for Inside Out too. And I met this with my fucking check Like, I like, I was laughing typing this out, but I actually meant this. I said movie magic. Seriously, this movie blows me away. I'm left with no words. I will choose to lead with joy and allow my imagination to run free. And that I've been living on the high of that movie. Like I might watch that movie again because it made me happy. So I just need to find more things that make me happy.
Speaker 4: Does the Inside Out Dad take his shirt off?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about him, like he literally like, low KEI he should leave the fucking family at this point, because I don't care. How about that.
Speaker 1: You just said you were gonna lead with joy and now you're leading with anger, y'all.
Speaker 3: They're pissing me off. It's hard to lead with joy when you have stupid bitches all around you, Like, it's really hard. No one talks about that, Like everyone's always like, oh, and he's annoying, she's a bit blah blah blah. Have you ever thought that, Like the bitch is put on me, Like the idiots in my life just make me so angry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Drew's upset. I get it. I'm super fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: So Kai likes being degraded. Okay, well, Adamson, you guys come Addison Ray. Addison Ray has superstar our, y'all. I'm not kidding. Like I've seen her out a few times and had a couple of conversations with her, and there was this specific moment we went to this birthday party and that one was fucking dancing on the dance floor. So me and Nya bit the fucking bullet and went to go dance on the dance floor. And then shortly after Addison and her homie came and joined us on the dance floor, and I just was like, oh my god, she's so free. She has superstar aura, like she will be a star counter fucking day. She already is a star, but like she she just has that like equality where I was just like looking at her and I was like, fuck, dude, Like she's she.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I don't know her personally enough to know this, but she just feels like she has that good, burning chemistry and I'm so jealous of that, Like I am so envious of that, Like she seems like such a secure person, and I am so jealous of that.
Speaker 1: She's simply free.
Speaker 3: I know she's she just seems happy. Like every time I've spoken her, I'm like, Wow, this is like a genuinely sweet and happy person. And I'm so envious of that, because I wish I was happy.
Speaker 1: I doesn't come on the pods. You can teach us your ways.
Speaker 3: I don't think she doesn't want to come after I say like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I told you this, but I went to the Brat concert and she performed one of the songs she has a song with Charli XCX, and I was at the concert and I saw it live.
Speaker 1: She was screaming. Yes, she was screaming because she fucking saw you. You know, Addison and Ray fucking screamed on that stage because she looked at you.
Speaker 4: She didn't, she was terrified cod she didn't. That's a part of the song you do that day too.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming you were like I was the You were like the runner. You're like, oh, do you want cookies, water or anything?
Speaker 1: I was, and you can use I was actually the muse, the opposite of the muse.
Speaker 4: I'm amused for a lot of powerful women. Well I am. That's true.
Speaker 3: Well you are scared of women.
Speaker 4: I can be both duality of man.
Speaker 1: I can be Oh wait, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Know where I bring that. This is where anything you like? Okay, so I have this. I wrote this the other day. Oh my god, and I'll well insert it. But it says duality of man about to sound insane. So I should warn you if I this was for my close friends that I didn't end up posting it because I was like, okay, I need to like go touch grass like I don't want. I don't want my friends to actually think I'm crazy. I'm about to sound in saying, so I should warn you. If I do sound like I'm losing it, I probably am. And then I said, had such a roller coaster of amost emotions just now where I was so present that I found myself looking around this Uber's car and thinking about how everything around me is real and I can actually touch it with my hands, which then left me to a very intense thought about the fact that the man driving is indeed alive. And then I wondered if he ever thinks about how his job possibly saves lives on a daily basis when someone decides to Uber instead of driving under the influence, and I needed to know the stats, and I was like, wow, ubers are literally so undervalued. They are actually so important. To then come to the realization that my head kept slamming into my seat because my driver's absolutely hauling ass, going double the speed limit and then slamming on his brigs every light and swerving around every car and site. And then I have a picture of him going forty four in a twenty five, and it's a picture of stats that say ride share services like Uber have led to a six point one decrease in drunk driving accidents which is actually very interesting. But yeah, I went from being like extremely grateful and like wow, this is amazing too, fearing for my life, and extremely carsick because I'm not kidding, I have not hit my head on the back of a car. Also, the newer cars like something about them, like y'all.
Speaker 1: Need to get a specifics right because.
Speaker 3: They are so wrong. Why am I sick in every bitch's car now?
Speaker 1: Like the ahod the time I'm in at Tesla, the suspension literally makes me want to die, But MRSA.
Speaker 3: Being in the backseat of a Tesla is like literally a death sentence to me, like it is going to make me sick. I'm gonna be Yeah, that's where my brain is at. I'm not getting sitting in that car. I was looking at everything, and so I don't know if I think this is like a normal thought, But sometimes I find myself looking at somebody and I'm trying to like it feels like I'm trying to ground myself. But I'll be looking out the window of a car or just like walking around and looking at people, and I'll look at a person in my head I'm like, Okay, I know that person is real, like they are definitely real. I know they have feelings, I know, whatever. But the thing that makes me really connect to another person is I think about like if they touched this, they would feel exactly what my hand is feeling. Or if they like they yeah, when they wet their hands, like they feel like the exact same feeling, like unless you have nerve damage or I don't know. I'm sure there are people actually who don't, but like that, I was thinking that in the car. I was like, wow, so many people have sat in this seat and felt exactly what I feel like my body right now and like it touching the door, and they've also looked at the door and like analyzed for like the.
Speaker 1: Door, Like think about this, Think about this. Every human being has touched their genitals and then touched the doorknob. And you've touched a doorknob that genital hands have touched.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I'm fucking scared of you motherfuckers. And I wash my hands all the time, and when I'm in a public bathroom, especially, I use paper towel to open the door. Even in our house sometimes, like I'll use the towel that's on the door and like grab the handle because I get scared.
Speaker 1: When I was super young, I remember like freaking out to my science teacher talking about how we all taste and see the same colors and dah da da da da, and he was like, I mean that's not necessarily true, like you could see different from every single person in the world, but since it's your reality and how you perceive reality, it's normal to you. And I was just like, WHOA, Like we all do perceive this world old in different ways. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I always think about touch, because when I think about tastes, I'm like, people have such specific standards for what they think taste good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste it Temu Fortnite cart cured my cilantro adversion.
Speaker 3: I would actually love a Fortnite vape.
Speaker 1: You'll see all the pesticides inside of them, now.
Speaker 3: The vapes, yeah, or the carts. The carts oh yeah, but there's definitely pesticides in a vape too.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: This is like straight up we're smoking cybernetics and carbonation. Like, what did I say the other day? What tastes like vapes?
Speaker 3: We were eating something? I think, Oh my, I know what we had to think.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna freak out.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we were talking about fucking melons, like.
Speaker 1: Canalope tastes like vapes, bro, Like it literally tastes like a baby.
Speaker 4: They doesn't have a vape that's flavored like a watermelon or no, no.
Speaker 3: No, not watermelon. Cannilope specifically tastes like fucking ship. And we were saying, go home, and you're not being paid for the rest of the day. Go home. Actually you don't being paid for today at all. Go fucking home.
Speaker 4: Kai can fuck I pushed it too far.
Speaker 1: What were the quality of kai cam?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, it just want to We just fixed it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we were saying, like, putting candlope on a fruit tray is so fucking disrespectful. Nobody eats that shit or the.
Speaker 1: Fly to lay their fucking larvae into sweat and make juice on the bottom of the plate, Like it's horrible candilope juice, Like I hate it, I hate can so nasty or like it, but I eat it the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like I was gonna say, it tastes so nasty, But it's not even that it tastes nasty. It just has such a specific taste that I'm never like I need that, right, now, like because if it's around and I'm like, fuck, I'll just eat it.
Speaker 1: But I don't think there's been a day of my life that I haven't thought about SpongeBob in the last twenty five years, like he is so like or even reference something from SpongeBob like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I literally did.
Speaker 1: In the beginning of the episode. I was like no, and I said I need it. Yeah, like it's so yeah, fishy, fishy too. Fuck, I'm not playing like.
Speaker 3: Any We need to rewatch Spongeball.
Speaker 1: I know it's like a banger and they need to re release or release a new yellow character because it's been long enough, like you've seen that meme crab since Yeah, the Simpsons, SpongeBob. Think of any other minions, there's a bunch of yellow technically the new one. But I'm saying past minions, like we need to release.
Speaker 3: The minions will never sit right with me. I think it's just like two. It was like past when we were going to the movies.
Speaker 1: We need the Pooh Sweetie, Big Bird Homer since Charlie Brown.
Speaker 3: But I loved ere because I felt like you understood me, and it was because you're wanted to kill himself.
Speaker 1: Jake the Dog, Flounder, Jake the Dog, and Finn the Human.
Speaker 3: I loved Adventure Time. Did you watch it when it was on TV?
Speaker 1: No? I never, I s I've only watched like the first nine episodes, and I think, what I try, I cannot. I cannot get in everybody that watches it and has watched it as like Drew, that is like a show made for you. It is perfect. It is like designed for your brain, and I just cannot get through it.
Speaker 3: But I will say I watched it when I was younger and it was like airing on TV. I don't think I would rewatch it because like, I don't need that right now. But a cartoon I still do watch is The Misadventures of Flapjack, because that shit is still funny to me, Like, I'm sorry that shit is so funny because it's so weird and scary, and I don't understand why I liked it so much, But I also do I would rewatch Chowder, and I also watched I think.
Speaker 1: They're releasing a new season Steven. I was a Steven universe and you're telling me you don't know what scissoring is, and you watch Steven universe.
Speaker 3: What No, never, I couldn't even imagine putting.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we had people come into our house, and every time they come into our house, they go into my room, and when they're in my fucking room, they hide this specific Harry Potter toy. I think they think it's demonic or something, because O'Ryan also got us, umm got us a holy water from the Vatican, and I have it on display and I've blessed my bed. I don't know how the fuck I'm using it, but I've spritzed it on my bed before because I'm like girl, like anything, please please just give me a hope. Please, I'm begging you any good luck please. And I kind of had it hidden in between my perfumes, not on purpose, just on accident, and I had the card and they hid my fucking Harry Potter toy. I think they think it's like a demon or something because they threw it, like launched it behind the plants in my corner, and it's always back there when they leave. And then they put the fucking holy water on display in front of my three D printer. They put the card up and they put the holy water bottle up and they were like, see, this is the this is the right pat stay away from that Harry Potter demon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do like every time, because I have the Pope bookmark and like the little card that Oriyan got us when she was in was it Rome? Yeah, And they do the same thing with my bookmark because I'll have it, but it's annoyed because they'll like it'll be peeking out of a book and they'll sometimes just take it out, and I'm like, why would you do that? Like I was reading that book.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 3: Also, I stink right now if anybody was wondering, it's so hot and I forgot to put on deodorant and I sink.
Speaker 1: I haven't put on deodorant in like four four weeks, and I haven't showered in like two I haven't wiped my ass in like eight years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're back to that shit.
Speaker 1: I like the crust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it too.
Speaker 1: I've been microdosing the sun recently. I'm serious, Like every morning and every time I nap, the sun is beaming on my skin and I for sure have melanoma brewing in my body because I get sunburned when I'm laying in my fucking bed. I literally get a sunburned when I'm in bed. It's crazy. Every morning I'm like, I have to go to sleep with fucking sun's green on or some shit, because like I get cooked alive. Like I try to nap like once a day, and my nap yesterday was the most miserable I've ever been in my life, like dripping. I sweat from my face a lot, so my face was like dripping sweat, but also my entire body. Like if I had gotten out of bed, there would have been like a stain of sweat where I was laying because it was so fucking hot. I couldn't even fall asleep. Bro, it was horrible.
Speaker 3: You neque to get fucking curtains.
Speaker 1: I know, I really do, but I'm like, also, like fuck that house. I want to leave so bad, Like I hate it. I hate it. I hate it, I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Also, don't forget to apologize to the universe. She's listening. She truly is listening at all moments of the day.
Speaker 4: But what if you've never done anything like wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean, even if you have a cocky thought, you should apologize.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know you might find that the societal ideas of right and wrong are so skewed, and to think that you were leading your life only making the right decisions set of bad decisions is very toxic for your mental health because you need both good and bad to find balance.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm scared to fucking have INMBRA. It's going to be so painful not having any bad shit happened to you for real. The thing is that I feel like so much coming like it's like a prison. It's literally like a prison. I'm telling you, it's fuck. It freaks me the fuck out.
Speaker 4: But what if they thought about that?
Speaker 1: For heaven, I better be like high on a purpose at every fucking day I'm up there with no tolerance building up.
Speaker 4: What if like the strain of happiness and satisfaction you feel is like substantial and new.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I will say, if it's the kind of happiness and joy and laughter I feel from being high, that sounds lit. Because even when I'm high and I'm really happy, that's what I'm saying. Every like forty minute, it's there's a moment where I'm like, I'm being crazy. I'm so high and I'm scaring everybody, and everybody knows that I'm high, I'm crazy, and then those two minutes past and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 3: I'm so crazy, and then I go back to being happy. So if that's what heaven is, like, honestly, I'll take like forty minutes throughout my twenty four hours of being scared.
Speaker 1: You know what. I hope Heaven is like a place on earth with you. Heaven is a place on earth with you.
Speaker 3: Well, for the things you've done in this lifetime, I fear you won't be going to heaven.
Speaker 1: That's okay because I have you here now.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's actually okay because I have a plus one.
Speaker 1: Oh, he has a zach bia Vito to have. Yeah, the zagbia Vito. Well they they let me into heaven because they had the zagbia VITOI Zachiana grande. Okay. Last thing I want to talk about is I want to be swaddled like a baby. I want someone to like adult swaddle me, and then I want them to like roll the fart out of my tummy with my legs, like I want all of that done.
Speaker 3: Like not even on some infantilization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm creed.
Speaker 3: I saw this video of this girl with her baby on her lap, going like this with a baby, and I was like, that would feel so fucking good. Like I would do anything if I could shrink down and like be swaddled around and carried like a baby. I feel like it would do exactly what like a massage would do for me, but better because it would be coming from love. I think I just want love. Yeah, I've never got the joy of being a child. I've always been expected to be an adult and it's hurting.
Speaker 1: It's hurting in your adult life. Yeah, I'm sorry, but I do a fuck.
Speaker 3: Honestly, this is just my fucking life. My life's a fucking joke. Actually, my life is pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: So literally, you have a top point zero three percent life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but nobody even knows what I.
Speaker 1: Drew sye up corner. Oh, y'all thought I was gonna do stand up. Y'all thought I was my god. Go yeah, sorry, vibrator died. Gonna fart with a pair of skinny jeans on instead.
Speaker 3: Or you could just play Fortnite. There's one part in Fortnite that the control shape the controller shakes like violently. You can just do that.
Speaker 1: I would rather do that by the time you get what I'm on, I'm on something else.
Speaker 4: That's just actually deep.
Speaker 1: Actually that is a factual statement.
Speaker 4: That's really deep.
Speaker 1: I can go without sex, but that damn doctor Pepper is a whole different story.
Speaker 4: I swear you said this. I feel like for the last three weeks you've alluded to doctor Pepper being really important.
Speaker 1: No, I can be asexual, but I cannot be a doctor Pepper. A little wait without that.
Speaker 3: Old TikTok where the girl was like she called herself a Coca Cola something. It was the girl who was obsessed with Coca cola.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking Abo's on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 3: I'm on the tip of your top.
Speaker 1: Uh, Coca cola. It's not Coca cola bottle, But what is that? My tastes like cherry cola tastes.
Speaker 3: Like you'll know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Let us know cola.
Speaker 3: It's a girl who's obsessed with Coca cola, and she kept making videos about it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's almost like body as tea, Like, no, it's Coca cola or something like that. It's like along those lines.
Speaker 3: Keep going, I'm gonna try and find it I'm gonna do my bed.
Speaker 1: Fuck what is it? It's like.
Speaker 3: Every bitch is like talking about some diet fucking coke. No, this girl was real, true to herself and she believed in regular Coca Cola.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to chill the fuck out with that diet coke shit. I saw. Actually, I cannot talk shit about this because I literally flew like ten thousand slim gyms across the country and TSA freaked the fuck out and thought I was carrying bombs. But it was a bunch of slim gems. But I saw someone literally carrying enough diet coke to supply them for two weeks and they drink ten cans of diet coke a day, And I was like, I was like, that's what she claimed. I was like, you are out of your fucking mind. But her suitcase, I mean it was like it was the most diet coke I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: What is up with diet coke? I feel like that, like fucking acts. It's like a cult following though, Like if there's.
Speaker 1: There's a personality trait, it's yeah, identity policy.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding. It is literally eedy culture manifesting into like weird ideologies. And I've always felt that about diet coke is like, to me, diet coke is just eedy culture, and I'm like that shit doesn't taste good. Literally, let yourself be free, Let your fucking body have it.
Speaker 1: Free yours out like diet diet coke? More like can I get a diet coke? More like can I get a diet cock?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: I keep going because diet cock would that be a small one?
Speaker 1: Or would like yours? Okay?
Speaker 4: Because it's good for you?
Speaker 1: No, because it has aspertain and it's borderline carcinogenic.
Speaker 4: You're saying, there's sugar alcohols in my penis.
Speaker 3: Soda in general is not good for you. But actually, don't give a fuck because you'll see me puff on this vape every fucking five minutes on this.
Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy is I'm going to live longer than Unfortunately, I'm going to live longer than every single person.
Speaker 3: Like the cat theory, I eat my cat such high like whatever end cat food. But the cats I live the longest are the ones that are eating like ship from a butt, like fucking like can like the whiskers, whatever the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: Canned cat whiskers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that that like random ship from the gas station. And I'm sitting here giving like a zool like prime food.
Speaker 1: And you're like, Paul, Prime Energy, drink for food. No, please, please, No, that was grill.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: Movie magic. Moll le fucking magic, y'all. But what were we saying? Diet coke, diet cock Something pops into my head. Oh, have you ever actually looked at like a soda and it's eye and like really like took in like what you're consuming because it's literally like swamp water. And then have you ever like tasted the flavors of like coke because it is rancid, it's almost it almost tastes like black liquor.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I don't have that because I don't drink flat coke. You drink flat coke, so you're getting all the notes that are scary. I'm drinking it when it's crisp and cold as fuck and it's burning the back of my throat and it almost feels when you think about it, it's almost like a really good hit of a puff bar, Like it does the same thing to my bo audio, And that's coke puff No, because I'm not fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: We ate coca cola.
Speaker 3: Oh my fucking we ate coca cola.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I forgot this, y'all. Last thing before we get into media, I finally got the Swedish candy bond bonds and it was so divine. It was so delicious. I wish I made a little vlog out of it. But I'm twenty six years old and the grown ass man with a mustache, so I will not be blogging. But it was so yammers it was yummers Ville.
Speaker 3: There is something funny.
Speaker 5: I fout like a grown ass man with a mustache blogging.
Speaker 3: Here's what I do in my day. Welcome to my Would I eat in to day?
Speaker 1: I'd like yo, But that sh that's so silver lick coated.
Speaker 3: Media of the week eek eek.
Speaker 1: Okay, So mine is triple r Go check out that movie. It's a masterpiece. Four point five to five out of ten out of five stars perfe Wrinfair docuseries by what is his name like lands Oppenheimer or some shit like that. I swear to god he is our Werner Hertzog. What he is doing to documentary has never been done before. It is her shattering, groundbreaking, and it's it feels like he is like directing a movie, but it's a documentary. Like the way it looks, the way it feels, the way it runs. It's like I saw Werner Herzog in an interview talking about how, like to how he makes his documentaries like almost have a story, and he was saying, yeah, he was saying that, like he almost goes into the documentary with like a story, that with the story that he once lined out. And so what he does is when he's like talking to the people he's interviewing, he's like, Okay, now deliver it like you're sad. Okay, now deliver that line like you're angry. Now deliver that line like da da da da da. And he gets a bunch of takes from these like random people, so he can go back in the edit later and like edit the story together with their emotions. And it feels like this Oppenheimer dude is doing that in a way, except way more technical, and it's really fucking cool. But that documentary is so sick. Then he did Sperm World, and then he did one about that that Old Folks Home that's like.
Speaker 4: Good, a documentary about your life.
Speaker 3: You asked for a bit.
Speaker 5: You're so good at a wet far it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, my media of the week is inside out too.
Speaker 1: Inside out true, more like inside out Drew Kai got me bent inside out the fuck over and turned my guts around it.
Speaker 4: That's true, freak.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever heard of self respect?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can tell oblivious by Aztec Camera Speed Trials, Elliott Smith every day, the seat and cake.
Speaker 1: Cake, cake cake, and I want to lick.
Speaker 3: Off, honestly, honestly, I think that's it. Yeah. Oh, I saw Todd Rudgren. It was amazing, stood up and God said by him, are really good? And I think you know is that the song? Yeah, so good. M m mm hmmm, you get me some one.
Speaker 1: Else Mine is Cold Little Heart by Michael kawanaka kiwanuka Ka. I just like the little beat in the beginning of that song. And that's the only song that I.
Speaker 2: Got out.
Speaker 3: Alright, fucking bye damn.
Speaker 1: And you'd be like