Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis duran the Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? So Lisa wanted to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Troy. Now, Troy called it an exterminy to come check out their place because he felt like there were bugs in their house. So I'm going to start the call as the exterminator, who is a little early for the appointment.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, we have no clue how this is going to go. Let's see Garrett's phone tap. Listen it.
Speaker 3: That's Troy Troy.
Speaker 2: Hi, Yeah, this is Nato Zu. How this is Alex Carr. You called and you wanted us to come fumigate your home.
Speaker 3: You're there now?
Speaker 2: H Yeah, No, we just pulled up. So I was wondering where you are because it looks like no one's here.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, I'm at work. You're supposed to come tonight.
Speaker 1: No, I got it out here on the order to come this morning.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, you got it on.
Speaker 2: No, I got it on the order that you asked for, am, So that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: I specifically said PM. I mean, what part of the stun't you underst Obviously I'm at work, and if you're calling me at work, you know I'm not at home, So I mean, just come back tonight.
Speaker 2: Doesn't work like that. And I got other stuff going on tonight. I got other houses, I got other jobs to get to tonight, so I can't make it back tonight.
Speaker 3: I really don't understand what the problem is here. You made a mistake. Fix it right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Do you have a key or something I can get in the house.
Speaker 3: You want to get inside my house when I'm not there.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to feel. Hell'm supposed to feel my gate?
Speaker 3: What did you come back later on tonight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: See, unfortunately we're booked through the week, so I won't be able to get back here until next week. If anything, if you want to cancel today.
Speaker 3: I've got bugs in my house, all right, and I paid through ahead of time to come out. No, I'm not going to wait a night a week, dear mind.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what you want me to do, sir. I mean I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't let you fix it.
Speaker 1: Can you come home and let no?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no. I want you to come back tonight just like we ordered. I mean, you got somebody got it screwed up. It's not my fault. I want to refine that. I want to refund. Now. I need to talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: Who's right, right, right, right, right right. Yeah, it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 3: I'm wanna call him main office. I will deal with it myself, because obviously you're not listening to me and understanding exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He lasi you there, Yeah, young Bony.
Speaker 2: All right, let's give it a few minutes and just kind of act like you have no idea what's going on and push his buttons a little bit.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, hi, destroy, Okay, what's going on? You know what? Hold on a second, hold on. You won't believe what's going on. What's up that stupid exterminator that we called and was supposed to be there tonight. Yeah right, yeah, okay, guess what he's outside the house right now? Oh well, good. That means they're getting that taken care of earlier. No no, no, no no no no no, no, no no no. Who's at the house. Who's in the house. I gave him an option of coming out tomorrow. He won't even do that. What's to come next week? Can't you just leave work, and you know no I can't leave. Well, what can't you leave for work? It's just a freaking cat that probably put all these fleas in the house. Anyhow, to begin with, there shouldn't be any news to you. I don't like books.
Speaker 1: You're just you have this weird phobia about don't me weird.
Speaker 3: I'm freaking itch you right now. I'm just thinking about this. There are no books. I can't even believe. That's the reason why I'm scratching all the time. I'm scratching even more right now. I feel like the freaking i'm's gonna fall off.
Speaker 2: Troy, Yeah, my name is actually Gari from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone taped by your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Wait, maybe somebody could tell me why I'm still riching
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap