Speaker 1: I forgot the cover story for jo Si album. Literally, oh, I that might not be working because I took the batteries out and shoved them up my ass and then I put them back to wondering.
Speaker 2: When I started it, it was like covered in poop and crap, and I was wondering what that.
Speaker 3: Was all right? So we were actually recording audio before the camera came on. I'm gonna leave it in just so that they poopy.
Speaker 4: I want your.
Speaker 2: Before I love that. You caught that, I was singing, I want you to love it.
Speaker 1: I mean you. All you did was change the words to I want your poopy.
Speaker 2: I think we should that an emergency.
Speaker 1: We should change the title to Emergency inter poopy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Or we should do an album where we like, you know how, like straight guys will make like gay freestyles, or they'll make they'll make like gay rap or songs of like rap songs or whatever they'll like remix them. We should make the poop version of Lady Gaga's album instead of Famous Yeah, I want your stupid poop poop ooh poop, or or pooh pooh, pooh pooh.
Speaker 4: Let's play a poop game. Play a poop game.
Speaker 2: I would wait, my ma, mama, poo poo, poo poo.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if you did that in like two thousand and eight, you would have been a billionaire at this point, Like you would be on your weird I would.
Speaker 2: Have been on my ducky of awesome ship like do Kiyo vussle. I always thought it was ducky of all, like a ducky Yes, do kiyo Vusso do you remember the Justin Bieber one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: And now it was just like, really it was actually kind of gnarly, but it was really funny at the time. It was like about Justin Bieber being like passed around or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least somebody was clocking it. Are you not clocking? Are you not clocking what I'm putting down? Or what is it?
Speaker 2: Are you not clocking what I'm saying to you?
Speaker 4: Is it not clocking to you?
Speaker 2: Me? And and you went to a Supreme party last night and DJ Academics was.
Speaker 1: DJ J Trapaholics, Drew say, DJ Academics, But I think it's because in recent history, the only name that starts with DJ that we actually ever say is DJ Academics. And it was it was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful. I felt old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I felt old. That party was really interesting because like it was the first time in a long time. I'm like, yeah, we're all for the most part, like, of course, there's like the usual like random twenty one to like twenty three year old sprinkled into that party, but for the most part, it was like twenty six to thirty year olds and then like Supreme old Heads yeah, which is now like mid thirty to late thirty and TJ Trapaholics, who is late thirties, and like he just.
Speaker 4: Kept playing one.
Speaker 1: He kept playing like California based songs, which I really liked that. I really caniate in theory. I really liked that. I like that he's like, you know what, this is a party in LA, Like we're in the West Side, Like let's play LA music. But then he started reaching and he would be like who's from the north, Like he started like really reaching out to like different parts of count.
Speaker 2: From Sonoma County. Yeah, literally, like that was his fucking vibe. It was crazy and like let me use for tourid. Like the crowd was interesting, Like it was I actually had a fucking blast, Like.
Speaker 1: Actually until I was an Instagram reel for.
Speaker 2: Sure, until I got like super not even one you hide from your feet exactly. And it was fun until I got nauseous. But my favorite part was academics like constantly like yelling at the crowd like are we having fun and like threatening us to like be on for another twenty hours because Little Bee was supposed to come on and that's what I was holding out for. But I literally and this is this is how you know, Like I was for real about the fucking throw up. Not only did I like kind of trample a girl Shae like like, oh I got.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh I got, I got, I got.
Speaker 1: How I got? Like literally, I was trying to help you get through this kind of thing.
Speaker 4: No, I have to go up and I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh okay, and it was just us that I was like, and I was like trying to rally him through and we left our friends behind, and he literally was.
Speaker 2: Like I literally almost pray. It was either like I like kind didn't nudge her.
Speaker 1: Out of the rescuable.
Speaker 2: No, it was either I kind of nudge her like I didn't push her, I nudged her out of the way, or I project aw vomited on her and it was like.
Speaker 4: Honestly, the nudge is way better.
Speaker 2: Because which would you prefer me?
Speaker 1: I would prefer a nudge because I had a beer spilled on me, and I was like, this is how I know I'm in boy world, Like, when's the last time I had beer spilled on me? Are you kidding me? Like a boy is in my premises and he's drunk enough to spill his beer. Yeah, which is also like I've said this before, but I am trying to undo I did and I still hold the fact that I do think men are below women. But I do think like most things, you go so left you start to meet the right.
Speaker 2: It's like you start off atheist and then you start going into the science of the world and you're like, wow, this is incredible, like I'm atheist, and then it comes back around the deeper you go and it's like, oh, something must have created this world because this does not make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's like when the flat earther went and spent one hundred k to like see that Earth wasn't flatty.
Speaker 2: There's this clip of mister Beasts going around right now of like he was like someone was like, oh, did, so you went to uh Antarctica and then he was like, is the world flat? And mister Beasts just like accidentally stutters and they've made it. It had a million likes on TikTok of people believing flat Earth because mister Best stuttered when he was asked at the flat or the earth was fa?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, like me when somebody asked me if I like something, and I don't know what they're talking about, but we're really deep into a heavy conversation.
Speaker 2: So I sorry, I'm looking at the mister bees flat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to see that.
Speaker 2: I liked it, but I've also liked four thousand videos because I've been on my phone in like a crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah there has been really he's back to a phone addiction in a way I haven't seen like a while.
Speaker 2: See this isn't the clip I saw you believe in school. Oh wait, we got to answer this real quick. I and you're on the podcast.
Speaker 1: See you're on the packet.
Speaker 4: Say what's up?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm just about to talk to you about about my date. But bump trade. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like.
Speaker 2: I keep calling him mister justin enough because he kept really just enough to make me want to stay. No, you loved it, don't lie you loved it.
Speaker 1: No, don't let Drew tell you you loved it, because Drew is the last person to be like, no, no, no, you love it, because I'm sure you know what Drew's been up to. And it's like, oh baby, you love it. There, you love it? There?
Speaker 3: You know, like you happy with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm eating it up. But I'll call you out after.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll give you the full run down.
Speaker 2: Okay, mister, just enough, you stood just enough?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wait, but speaking of a woman being trampled, Oh good, Okay. I stayed because I like, we had found a group of friends there, and I was like, you know what, I was so high when we got there because since being back from Europe, like I haven't gotten back to my full throttle stoner level, Like I have a few hits.
Speaker 2: That actually, before you finished that, let me tap in. Ya want space bong and you wants to start doing jabs, which she furiously made fun of and called crack several times, And the other day candidly, like she was kind of testing the water. She was like, I think I'm going to get this space evil bong that Josh had, and then we were like, no, absolutely not, because like that's at that point, it's not weed, it's like literally some other beasts.
Speaker 1: Well that's where I'm hitting is like sometimes all smoke and I'm like, okay, no, this isn't even what I want anymore.
Speaker 4: Like I think we.
Speaker 2: Did you want her because I'm like, I need hero, like, but I don't want.
Speaker 1: Math because to me, five vans is kind of methy and I'm like, oh, I really don't like that.
Speaker 2: I took a want fifth of a pill the other day, and I genuine it was the closest I've ever been to killing myself. And I was sixteen once, so it's.
Speaker 4: The closest I've been to killing myself.
Speaker 1: And I was once a flat chested thirteen year old who got asked in front of everybody all the time she was a lesbian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same, I was a flat chested thirteen year old that got asked if he was gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, trample, Oh okay, so I stay. I'm actually we need to talk about the fact that when we first got there, Drew I literally entered the upside down. Also, it was like the viper room, which I've never been in one of the reasons I said yes to this is because I'm pretty sure was the viper I'm not supposed to be demolished or like I thought, there was like rumors of it being bought and demolish or whatever, and it has like so much history, not necessarily good history, but in my head, I'm like, Okay, if it's going to go soon, I need to go. And this feels like the only time realistically I would go.
Speaker 4: So we get there.
Speaker 1: It's immediately the most terrifying venue I've ever been in my life, because it's just like one long hallway to a bar, and then you go upstairs and it's like the stage a few tables at a bar.
Speaker 2: Also, not to mention like the workers just like constantly running around like aimlessly like it was. It was very strange, like they had nothing to do. The most workers.
Speaker 1: I've seen in like a venue in a club in so long who were doing seemingly everything and nothing at all.
Speaker 2: And then you got yelled at because the girl said let me in, or let me over there, let me in.
Speaker 1: We were like, what wait, She's like, she was like, uh, can I get through her? She was, she goes, can I get out? I mean can I come through? Like she literally like in that moment forgot she was working, but she was too list.
Speaker 4: She was an older her.
Speaker 1: Hair was fierce, bang fact and she's the layers of this bank since seventy three babes, Like it's got levels. Yeah yeah, yeah tails.
Speaker 4: But they weren't just pigtails.
Speaker 1: They were rubber band off into little orbs like you know that hairstyle when like girls do like orbs.
Speaker 4: She was like sixty five, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly to it, Wow, she got ready for the night. And that's what I find beautiful is when like I see like sixty seventy or something year old women like put together. I'm like, that's girlhood, baby, and I would know girlhood like you have to get ready, like you have to stunt out.
Speaker 1: I know you saying that your only gender dysphoria is the part of girlhood. In womanhood, that's like getting ready with your girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Like that's so fun, it looks so fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys really don't have that. I guess y'all.
Speaker 1: Literally every time y'all link up before you go out, the photos that come from it are like this is your pregame. It's like Drew goes to Kai's house, they take a few shots. They end up in Kai's room and take like really eerie photos.
Speaker 4: Then there's like the only.
Speaker 1: Photos from the night out is like one of their asses are out, or like one of them look really creepy in a photo, and then that's your catalog.
Speaker 3: Of them and it looks fat too.
Speaker 2: That's the I mean, I mean, I'm not even kidding. Like the pictures of you at stinc night with your ass out like are really special and you should be proud of the assets that you have capital ass an asset because like, like it looks it's fat and juicy, and I wish I had that. I don't even care about butts.
Speaker 3: After you complimented my ass, I made a TikTok where I just put on jeans. Like that's it. Like two million followers and twenty four hours it's bouncing.
Speaker 4: You should start a side account. I guess.
Speaker 1: Tucker essentially did this, but he was kind of being dead serious because isn't he from but fuck nowhere America with all that cowboys shit. But you know how white people are.
Speaker 4: Doing the lure things.
Speaker 1: You should start a side fishing account and literally do the lip sync lure videos and see if like you can pick up traction.
Speaker 4: I actually feel like you would do.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I have no idea what we're talking about. I actually haven't been on my phone very much because I've been using this thing where it breaks your phone so you can't use any of the bad stuff. So I've been feeling like very mentally good.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: I'm not really distracted anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I think this is your worst mental health week you've had, being disconnected from you. No, no, are you lying to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've been breaking my phone and like, brick, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Break? We're talking about break dick. I think it's a dick that's on hard.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it is, but it's also this.
Speaker 1: Bord penis stops you from using your phone.
Speaker 2: Well yeah for me maybe, yeah. I've never been more disconnected from the world than when I have How people.
Speaker 1: Have the little tripods they bring to wait, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: You know, the tripods people bring on the back of their phone so they could watch TV while they eat at a like McDonald's or something. In my head, if I had a hard penis, I would just do that with my phone. I would like let my phone lean up against it so I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Like look down. I've literally, I'm not even kidding. I've done that before, but it was more just to see if I could do it. It's not functional, it doesn't actually work. Do you remember those cups that you could get for Chick fil A that you could put like the sauce, oh, all the nuggets in the fries, and then put it on your massive like forty four ounce soda.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie h.
Speaker 1: Thirty two ounce Coca cola and the styrofoam cup.
Speaker 2: Jerry Coca Cola Chick fil A, I'm getting a CoA. Actually, well sorry that sounds too good, too good to be true. So you've been bricked this week.
Speaker 3: I've been bricked up this week. Yeah, so yeah, I mean it's just kind of like when you send me stuff, I can't watch it. I'm busy working.
Speaker 2: He's pissing me on.
Speaker 3: I know, I only get like two hours to watch the shit that you sends me. But it's basically what you'll send me are like videos of people playing some sort of.
Speaker 2: Like online gambling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fruit and ninja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I've I've gone to the dark side. And the only content I've been watching this week. I'm not I'm not exaggerating, Like ninety percent of my day is taken up by me watching people win thousands of dollars in online gambling casinos, and it does do something like honestly like.
Speaker 1: Me, it's really it's actually really good for me. Also, we have no more Coca cola. It's the worst day in my life. I had to get a glass of water.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so tiny, so disgusting, You're so tiny right now.
Speaker 3: These videos that Drew was that he was showing me, you had like thirty likes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's not it's not literally Also.
Speaker 3: It's like not highly engaged with content.
Speaker 1: It's like casino games that are genuinely AI manufactured in the sense that what am I looking at it looks like a like amalgamation of candy crush, cocoa, melon, steak, draft kings, fucking war war Like there's like magic potions like popping, and like it's literally a mix of everything that a man like would maybe be connected.
Speaker 2: What's funny is I literally have gotten so deep into it where I was like ooh, like okay, you know how they like sold the shovels in the gold rush, and those are the people who actually made money, like, not the people finding gold. It's like, sell the shovel and that's how you make money. I was like, ooh, like I could design my own gambling game, like all the sprites and all of the animations and shit, and then sell it to a company like rainbet and it's like they get to use my IP and I get a percentage on every single winning and every single.
Speaker 1: Dollar that was supposed to go to some kids college fund but is actually.
Speaker 2: Going it's blood pocket.
Speaker 1: So he can sit on his iPhone all day and do nothing with the money except.
Speaker 2: Why I more gambling.
Speaker 3: Guess think that the people on Love Island have been insider trading with Kelshi and probably you know, you can get on Who's Gonna get Voted off or whatever that now have TikTok ads for it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm like.
Speaker 3: That's a really that that adds a whole nother level of value that you can get out of being on because obviously you get paid what like fifty grand, but you get paid and like brand deals exactly, And I'm like, I wonder how many of them are like sending information.
Speaker 2: Well, I know for a fact the producers are producing this like gay couple, Like they're like they're very leaning into it heavily. Now it's like girth check and shit, like these two guys are having a romance and it's like, actually, j J just be gay like JBG, like literally go fuck each other. And that would be the greatest thing to ever come out of the show is the two guys because one of them is like openly bisexual.
Speaker 1: They just do a bisexual cast because I'm like career is doing that. They're smart again, they're selling the fucking shovels. They're selling shovels.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be a reality. To you saw that that's fiction because bisexual people aren't real. Oh they're not real.
Speaker 1: Honestly, speak your truth. I would love to hear it.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep going, keep denying your reality.
Speaker 3: Guy, you're well, it's not my reality. I'm just saying. Also, I actually forget what I just said. I did want to come out as bisexual today, but I am not interested again with girls, and I've never hooked up with or sorry guys, bisexual.
Speaker 1: Never hooked. I've never like girls are gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm bisexual, but I just look up with girls. But I am bisexual, So.
Speaker 2: I think you're just straight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might just unless that Freudian slip was real.
Speaker 2: I think the Freudian slip was now.
Speaker 3: I wasn't oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, speaking of only girls. I didn't finish the girls getting trampled. I stayed until low B came out. Actually, no, we need to talk about the fact that Mariah watched us enter the Upside Down. When we first got upstairs and we were trying to get a drink, we like got a drink and then immediately we were like, we need to go downstairs. It is so overstimulating up here, and we like didn't see anyone we knew, so we just went back to where we thought the stairs were, and it was this scary red lit tunnel. It was the only like red lit corner. It was scared the whole building, and it's just this tunnel with two doors, and I it's like, not a restroom, and then the other door says, also not a rustler.
Speaker 2: I was one hundred percent sure. We came out of that hallway and when none of those doors like went to the hallway or the staircase. I was actually scared for a second. I was like, are we trapped in a black mirror?
Speaker 1: And we both got this corner and it's so loud and it felt deathly silent because we I like pushed open each door.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're talking about Mariah Carey by the way, Yeah, it was Mariah Carey. She watched us freak the fack out, and then she came up to us and was like, what were we all doing down there? Was so weirded out by all going in those doors, and we're like, oh, we thought it was the staircase. And we had a hoot and holler, and then we danced at the front of DJ Academic set with her DJ Trapaholics. Yeahl oh.
Speaker 4: He was kind of a bad DJ.
Speaker 2: He wasn't DJing for most of it.
Speaker 4: Drew Drew would know, maybe I would.
Speaker 2: I watched it. I watched him fake DJ for about ten minutes, but then he actually started djaying.
Speaker 1: He just wasn't really a good DJ, Like every time he was mixing songs into it, like every now and then, for the most part, it would just go dead silent for at least like two three seconds. I'm like, that is not a good DJ that is like technic by technical standards, but he is like one of the greatest producers of all time. No, yeah, so like here period, I love that and he is a DJ, one of the greatest.
Speaker 2: Last line night, it was me tapping into my straight culture. Oh, I've completely forgotten what it is like to be at a straight party just because I've been like in my gay era apparently, and like I macrodosed that shit like that was that was really like I would start like fake throwing ass on inya and like get all these crazy looks from dudes being like whoa is that a gay guy in our space? Like what is going on? And then I was like, oh, this really is not a safe space. This is not a safe space. But I still threw ass and it actually was a safe.
Speaker 1: Space, so I know it wasn't a safe space in the sense that that is a room of straight guys who quite literally one can't even tell if a gay guy.
Speaker 4: Oh it's I actually met a straight guy like.
Speaker 1: This recently who was talking about how he finds it really insane when he meets a guy and it takes forever for him to find out he's gay because he's just so not used to being around gay guys that his idea of a gay guy is very like, Hi, I love to suck dick. I suck dick all the time, like in his head. And I'm just like, it's crazy how like straight people who have never been around gay people, they quite literally have no idea.
Speaker 4: What they're looking at.
Speaker 1: And I feel like it was unsafe in the sense that none of those men everyone you spoke to and interacted with is probably like no, he gets mad play like what like his best friend is like this girl who like hawk girls love her. He gets like all like, dude, what like he's soap sat up until you start like doing that, and then it's.
Speaker 2: Like until I start doing a bit where I'm trying to act straight and that actually makes me look gayer.
Speaker 1: That he was trying to get his white guy at a party dance like sway he was doing too much in the hips, like he was really like he was using his hips to like move his body. When I think white guys are not just white guys, but straight guys, they like the way they bounce their weight Like, no, see, you're still doing almost a bit very much.
Speaker 3: You look really straight, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's left hands.
Speaker 3: I can shake people men's Yeah, you can dap them up.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Like this feels like he's never done that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's kind of it's kind of working for me, honestly, Like he looks like a guy that can.
Speaker 1: You do what you were doing for me when you first are doing it, Like he was.
Speaker 3: Doing something. What this.
Speaker 1: Because now you're giving like straight in the way Timothy was in the first like ten minutes of call Me by your Name.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a very call me by your Name outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I just It reminded me of like the dancing scene that everybody left.
Speaker 2: I got bullied by everyone listening to stop wearing this shirt. But you know, I popped it out of my closet today because it looks cute.
Speaker 1: You were like, shit, if I'm getting out of here, the shirt's coming with me.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Okay, girl getting trampled.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we were in the upside down.
Speaker 4: I was so scared.
Speaker 1: I kept telling Drew I was scared before you left, and Drews like, yeah, it's because you're high, and like we're never around this many straight people and like it genuinely was like WHOA, Like, I'm around.
Speaker 2: Straight culture does exist, Like we lived in like a bubble, but there really is like straight culture out there.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of straight people in LA, which is like.
Speaker 1: So crazy, but I guess I hang around straight people and the sense that I hang around a lot of straight girls, and then I have like my five to six straight guy friends who were like in rotation in my sphere. Okay, just it's just I put my arm like this and then when you waved around, No, but I kind of like jo over there on that side of the house, so I kind of like was like taking.
Speaker 2: His you know, it is.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I stayed till Little b came out because I needed to see that. I've already seen Little be live like a long time ago, because I'm like very like a question for the culture. But it was one amazing to see men Like did you see when men were joining Gunna's run club in the UK and they got made fun of Gunna? Actually I don't even think it was a run club. I think he's just like started running and like guys were in the UK were like going out and running with Gunna and they got a lot of flak for it because it was like, that's gay as shiit. What do you mean, like you're just running after this man? Like now you're running Actually yeah, I say, like that is crazy. But then to play Devil's Advocate, I'm like, okay, period, at least they're not just like on their phones watching casino videos Like that's when you're like.
Speaker 2: That's when you get too straight.
Speaker 1: I agree, But to me, that is straight doom scrolling, like straight guy doom scrolling.
Speaker 4: Culture connection.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, that is your It's like sky streamers who also all they do is play casino games like there is no out.
Speaker 2: There's no out, it's forever.
Speaker 1: To be born a man is to be born with a gambling addiction, exactly. They were promised that gambling addiction three thousand years ago, men, like they promised that long wait.
Speaker 2: That was way more of a banger than I think you realize.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't even think that is so disrespectful, Drew, You're welcome. I'm defending you. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: That was really kind of I know how smart I am.
Speaker 4: I'm very witty.
Speaker 2: No, there's like levels to this.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't think you understand how much. I just defended you just now because.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, now you're digging into it and also put your arm.
Speaker 4: So he's digging into.
Speaker 2: That getting trampled.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, sorry, So little Bee comes out, he's playing like songs that are like kind of deeper in his discog like obviously a few really into it. Oh my gosh, I did see this, like what I'm assuming is a vice reporter, and I can't wait to see his ig story. But it was cracking me the fuck up. It was like this guy who is like early forties wearing like a bandana around all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was standing in front of us when.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a fedora on and he if you feel like you were trampling.
Speaker 3: People, do you have a fedora on top of a bandana?
Speaker 1: No worse, he had the bandana around his mouth like he was that fucking coach, which I guess honestly I say that, but like you got the dust.
Speaker 2: There was there was skin dust in the air from people not putting lotion on their bodies, like it was Yeah.
Speaker 1: All the arms that were bumping into each other, like the skin cells.
Speaker 2: In the air, it was yeah, it was giving what he was white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he had a vice chain on. He literally had the tiniest little chain on and he was like pumbling through for the most mid I G story videos I've ever seen, Like he was.
Speaker 3: Like he was forty and non that's too Literally, wait, what's what's the worst five A white guy in his forties with a vice necklace and he has the bandana around his head and the fedora on top. Or that same guy, but he has the bandana underneath the.
Speaker 2: Fedora, underneath the door, underneath the fedora.
Speaker 1: That's scary because there's something about that. It's like, okay, but are you as a man. It's like that either style or you're hiding. There's no ins and outs of that. That's like a choice, or you're hiding. So then to remove your your disguise. And there's another like you have a reveal.
Speaker 2: They can swimming on their first Take him on a water slide on their first day.
Speaker 1: No, literally no, take him on a fucking windy roller coaster and knock the hat off his head on the first day.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Literally, if you guys think you're seeing somebody who like is balding, take them to Disney because so many rides you literally have to take your hat off, like.
Speaker 2: They'll find a way, like I'm wearing a beanie to there some bald and some recessed hairlined men like they can take their hat off without you even realizing it and have it back on in a split second, Like it's a it's a beautiful thing. It's like a magic trick. It's like unironically they actually should be doing slide up hand magic tricks like.
Speaker 3: I want the slow mo guys to get a video.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's a funny bit.
Speaker 1: Oh. Also it's like something something video when they show like how a cricket actually makes that sounded there like we put it like we putmes.
Speaker 2: For a second. What were you gonna say, dre Oh a funny sketch that you and I need to record is like insecure DJ, It's like, are you guys still with me? It was funny, it's I.
Speaker 1: Have He's basically no. But you have to build up to what we were watching, which was one of the.
Speaker 2: Trample girl trample guard you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, DJ ch Apoholic him being like are you guys here?
Speaker 2: Are you still with me? Over and over here? Don't run for me, which is my mote run saying like I'm still up here for another hour. Like he's like, I'll be up here.
Speaker 4: For twenty hours. I don't care, Like he's literally threatening us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because nobody wanted to dance to like random California based rappers that he definitely just googled a place.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious about trample girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, So whatever I'm watching, obviously, like this crowd of mainly guys get very rowdy. Of course there's like a a it was like a good ratio.
Speaker 4: It was a good ratio. And there's girls.
Speaker 1: Who like obviously knew exactly what was about to happen and backed up because they were like, oh, this is about to be a room full of like twenty five to thirty one year old men who were all full of alcohol and other substances. And for them, an idle like little be is three feet away, so they're about to be fucking insane and rambunctious.
Speaker 4: So most like women ended up.
Speaker 1: Like trailing off to the back, except for one. Then I watched as like these two girls, they had just got their drinks and they're like going into the crowd, and immediately as they do that, like a huge mosh pit started, and like thank god.
Speaker 4: Like the first girl started to go in and.
Speaker 1: Literally her arm got in and it looked like if somebody like had like a a mishap at like a factory in their sleeve got taken into and.
Speaker 2: They're spinning around the road.
Speaker 1: To go in the ground and she's like shaking around and they fucking got a guy.
Speaker 4: Was like, do not go in there, don't go that way.
Speaker 1: And she's like okay, and like kind of like trailed around and ignored him and like went towards the side. And I just watched these women like slowly got like to like this waste.
Speaker 2: It's like diddy Bop at net Spin men Sky the Sky Distal had diddy Bob had an allergic reaction at Netspin?
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 2: In the pit? I saw a video of it. Who diddy Bop?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Did Bop is basically this influencer for the underground rap community. And he's like this white guy, which I will say whenever I see his videos, I shouldn't see them at all because I'm thirty, I'm twenty two, But I feel like he is very influenced by your early inner, that presence.
Speaker 2: I feel like I always I've always I've always kind of felt that. I've always felt that, but it's like he doesn't even realize that. I'm like, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's probably like multiple degrees of separation.
Speaker 2: But I know, I agree.
Speaker 3: This video wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Dreue is.
Speaker 1: Your favorite white guy's favorite.
Speaker 2: White guy, your favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite white your.
Speaker 1: Favorite white guy's favorite white guy who found out about this favorite white guy and he doesn't even know his favorite white guy's gay thrice removed.
Speaker 2: One day, when I die young, there will be like a resurgence of people being like connecting the dots. I think they'll connect the dots.
Speaker 1: Die young, baby, young as by this would be dying awful.
Speaker 2: Well, so I have to kill myself tomorrow, is what you're saying. Yeah, d you should just kill yourself. That's exactly what you just said.
Speaker 4: I know, because then you don't die young. You can kill yourself at like kind.
Speaker 2: Of like oh, it's like damn, Like I mean, like killing yourself at sixteen is like kind of fair for himself. Reason.
Speaker 4: Killing yourself at twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Is like it's like, oh yeah that you actually knew, like this might be the best path forward. Killing yourself at sixteen is like kind of fears, It's like, oh, like what you even.
Speaker 4: Give yourself a chance?
Speaker 1: Do it at twenty seven is like, okay, we all fail at our chances. Keep it pushing, and then to me, you get to kill yourself again in your mid to late forties and on, and then that's it's like, oh my god, that's like devastating case. Yeah, but like forty twenty seven to forty you can't kill yourself. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's like, no, I mean, killing yourself is embarrassing in general. That's why I never did it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I never did it.
Speaker 1: Not because I thought I was embarrassing, but literally the sheer thought of the fact that in a sense it would solve all my issues. But a lot of my issues are my control and need to help people I love and like be this carrier. And I'm like, oh my gosh, if I kill myself, it's literally gonna make the core problem worse.
Speaker 2: Actually, m m, maybe.
Speaker 4: My soul will have to leave.
Speaker 2: Maybe it makes it better. Maybe it makes people start taking their own account, like taking control for themselves.
Speaker 1: And I guess the only path is just to kill myself.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll never find out unless you actually do it. And then like imagine the gofund me like going into my pocket.
Speaker 1: But what would you even like say the gofund me is for like funeral fees. No, you give the gofund me to my family.
Speaker 2: I am family. I am family.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Imagine okay, imagine my life, no podcast, no income. What am I gonna do since.
Speaker 1: I didn't kill myself, I'm gonna take that shovels reference and I'm gonna start selling coffins. Mm.
Speaker 2: Well that's like that's another one that is that is someone you say that be the person who sells the coffins. Wait, they feed us poisonous, sell us cures.
Speaker 1: The cures that don't work, so they can sell us coffins.
Speaker 2: And oxygen is toxic.
Speaker 1: I watched that girl, those girls get like sucked into a wormhole of like destruction. And then men started jumping off of the stage into the crowd.
Speaker 2: And I how quickly did he come on after I left?
Speaker 1: Uh? Maybe like thirty minutes? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you would have had to wait, like I felt like I was waiting for like.
Speaker 2: A It was just also like so hot in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I'm very smart for what I wore. It was very dangerous young guys.
Speaker 2: I saw this on Twitter. Young guys who like to have sex with older men. They're called silkworms because old men have silky buttholes.
Speaker 3: M just.
Speaker 2: So disgusting. Yeah, I think that's going to hit the gay lexicon like a fucking nuke and like three ish weeks just calling people silkworms. I'm a silkworm.
Speaker 4: You're a pill popping silkworm.
Speaker 2: I'm a pill popping silkworm. I am a silkworm.
Speaker 1: I wish I was a pill popping.
Speaker 2: We need silkworm. Pride well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it has to hit the lexicon soon because Pride is almost sober and then you can't say stuff like that out aladdining.
Speaker 2: I only had sex like forty six times during Pride month.
Speaker 1: You were shooting for fifty two?
Speaker 2: Oh no, right, like five days, yeah, six or seven days?
Speaker 1: And then li B continued to be there till I left. He was literally just like performing out no, not performing.
Speaker 2: Where did he come from?
Speaker 4: He finished?
Speaker 2: Like, like where did he come from? Like how did he get?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He kind of just appeared like one second like DJ Trapaholics left oh, DJ Trapoholics left and then his friends. DJ and his friends were pretty bad too, like Little Bee's front Dj' it is like an opening set. They weren't necessarily bad, but I was like, listen, I understand everybody wants to have their own recipe, but this is all going to the same buffet and it's not making any sense.
Speaker 2: It's like crazy. I did not wait because I actually have been a fan of Little Beet since I was like thirteen. Yeah, like for real, for real. But I was just like, that's how you know for real that I was like about to have a fucking conniption fit panic attack, like hell no, hell no, hell no, hell no.
Speaker 1: He well, the smoke was just getting worser and worser, especially then I.
Speaker 2: Found out still smell like the smoke.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it was great for me because you could smoke inside. Not I don't think actually, but.
Speaker 2: I mean everyone was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone was, so I joined. I was a sheep and I was smoking inside and it was like the greatest thing ever. But no, I don't remember where he came from, but he did do a classic amazing low be tangent in between one of the songs. First of all, he was wearing a shirt that was hot pink.
Speaker 2: With lesbians should wear protection too. Yes, lesbian should wear protection too, not just straight couples, not just gay couples. Lesbians should both be wearing dental dams when they munch box.
Speaker 1: And that is what Lo B told me at or me and the whole crowd at Three Points festival in Miami, and like twenty sixteen, the tangent he went on was, yeah, he had just found out that women are supposed to be wearing dental dams. And he was like, everybody knows about like sex protection, but we got to protect our women, Like you should be using a dental damn. Any of the lesbians out here, Like if you don't know where that girl's been, use a dental dam like and he's literally just trying to get people, and he was like, hey, he literally is going into detail.
Speaker 4: He was like, but it even like even if you're.
Speaker 1: Giving someone head, you should put a dental damn down. Like he literally is just going on this tangent. And then yesterday his tangent of toys also, I do have to get off. He was wearing a y hate shirt and his whole thing last night was he obviously has had enough of the way humans are navigating the world since he's tapped out as much, and he kept being like, why does anybody hate anybody? Everyone in here we all look different and we love each other, and like he just kept going on a love spiel. And then randomly he starts playing one of the best because it is the worst Gwen Stefani songs on the planet, which I was like, I wish Josiah came tonight because this alone would have made him so happy. He started playing Orange County Girl. Like he starts playing it in the middle of a set and he's like, no, I'm not even kidding, We're gonna let this one play out. I love this song.
Speaker 2: He's like, I love this shout.
Speaker 1: Out when Stefani who hears from Orange County, and like nobody said anything, and he was like, oho, here loves Gwen Stefani and everybody yelled and he was like, yeah, that's my Orange County Girl. I'm like, literally just like let it play out. But if you haven't heard that song, it's so bad and it's literally County Girl.
Speaker 2: I'm like a little b of the Internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just want to spread love and positivity. And then every now and then say something so sexually derogative that it kind of bounces you back to reality and you're like, wait, this is like a grown guy saying really weird things. But then you bounce back love and peace.
Speaker 2: So you just we needed to bounce on love and peace.
Speaker 4: Love so good. I had to do a split on it.
Speaker 2: This make frap face so good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he was there for a really long time, and honestly it was really amazing to witness.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he's been doing that the whole episode and he was passing me off. I'm laughing at you, look at Sorry, I love you too.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he was there for so long.
Speaker 1: Oh and then there was a random white guy with the Woa VICKI tweet your Flesh will Betray.
Speaker 4: You twoed on his back.
Speaker 2: That's like the.
Speaker 1: Stage and I was like this, honestly, this has made me in some odd way respect boys.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, boyhood, how's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here here y'all go, just like a bunch of guys being obsessed with this other guy who's like thirteen years your senior. I fuck with this like this.
Speaker 2: Me and kaa Net's been because the years is senior.
Speaker 3: Did we talk about the fact that we went to a netsmanship I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: I don't think we talked about that, or the fact that you and I took a pilates class and the instructor asked if you were injured.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, like, oh my god, oh my god. I cannot believe we didn't talk about that.
Speaker 3: I don't think we did.
Speaker 2: So and Kai took a pilates.
Speaker 1: Class of the greatest text I've ever received.
Speaker 2: By the way, and we went to a pilates class. It was obviously Every straight guy, myself included, is always like, it's so much harder than you'd expect, Like being like a straight guy and having like strength and whatnot, like does not help you. But you helped me in like a pilates class or whatever. Let's wake that up.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: We can't forget gay guys are boys too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a girl, you're not a girl, bit amballs swinging in between your legs.
Speaker 3: I just can't stop thinking about. I would like, look over it, drew. His legs were so skinny, like SpongeBob's fucking like you know when SpongeBob goes to like the ween not WEIENI had junior, but it's like the one with like all the big strong guys. Yeah, and he's like trying to work out like that. He was like violently that she was coming.
Speaker 2: No, bitch, I was climaxing. The prospect was getting vibrated.
Speaker 4: Looked over at.
Speaker 3: Him and we locked eyes and I saw genuine fear and Andrew's eyes. We were like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: To be fair, Actually, I the last class I went to a hot yoga class.
Speaker 4: Didn't you have a similar thing, Like.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it fucks me up. It fucks me up, like like she's.
Speaker 1: Always and the instructor does always point.
Speaker 2: Me the talk they pulled, they point me out, and it's like literally, okay, she like she was like obviously bullying me because like she was pissed that we were in her class like whatever. And like so me and Kai kept getting like instructions like on how to do it or whatever, and like she like come over and be like, no, you need to do it like this, and then she just explained like one of the most hyper technical moves that like I could not understand. I looked around. Everybody was doing it different, like it was like okay, like I'm just gonna do it like the girl next to me, or I'm gonna do it like Kai or whatever. So like I was doing this.
Speaker 4: The girl next to you and getting called out instead of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so before this, she told us to put one yellow and one red and that's like the weight style. And I just put one yellow because obviously I was like tweaking out, like my legs were shaking. And she came up and covered her mic and said no. I said one red, one yellow, and then she uncovered her mic and then started giving me instructions and then was like, are you injured? And she said it so hatefully and I was like, oh no, And it literally felt like she was asking if I had a brain injury, like what is going on? Like you need to like I said, one red, one yellow. You're not doing this fucking move right like she did not lay. She hated in my gut. You're subordinate, no, literally, like I'm her subordinate.
Speaker 1: Isn't that just like the word for like employee or somebody under you, like subordinate to me feels like saying somebody like to me, subordinate sounds more appropriate as a word to say like you're subordinate student, and subordinate should be like you're malfunctioning. Like to me, that's what that word sounds like.
Speaker 2: Like I had to buy ten dollars socks and I didn't grippy socks.
Speaker 1: Did you have grippy socks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything's grippy.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is I have so many pairs from the hospital, But I.
Speaker 2: Just you actually do sometimes wear grappy songs?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: You've worn grippy socks to the house before.
Speaker 3: No, not even once. Yes, you have, truly you hallucinating.
Speaker 2: That or maybe it's you. You had grippy socks right, stray rats did. Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've had those, but I lost them immediately.
Speaker 3: Sorry in the hospital because you run faster from the guards.
Speaker 2: I've been keeping up with this TikTok account of someone like in some like Eastern European psych word I know, sick of me whatever, and like they're like literally losing their mind and they attempt to escape almost every single day, and like they get further and further and further every time, and it's like all of the comments are like, hey, bro, like I really think you should be in there if you're trying to escape this much like there's obviously like something going on, like you should probably stay stay and I agree, but he she, They keeps getting further and further and further, and I love it. I'm reading for them.
Speaker 1: Why do they have a phone?
Speaker 2: Some psych words? Let you have phones? Like that's where like ninety percent of the locals come from.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy to me because I'm like that your phone.
Speaker 2: Is, that's what gave you, what put you here.
Speaker 1: Your phone is kind of what put you here, at least now in today's age, it's like what's accelerating that process? And that's what's happening to you with the gambling.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Yeah, what would you guys do if you found out that I had a side TikTok account where I did like meta ray band, like hitting on girls content.
Speaker 2: I would love that shit so much, you know, I would love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would be really excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be so. I would be so excited and I would ask to like cameo in it. Oh do you have ray Band metaglasses?
Speaker 3: I have some only because I went to this dinner where they gave them out.
Speaker 2: Can I play with them?
Speaker 3: I made like one joke video with them with Liam.
Speaker 2: But we should go do that. Okay, we should go hit on girls together.
Speaker 1: Y'all should go to akbar and hit on the girls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wait, yeah, we should bring it to the gay community.
Speaker 1: Start surveiling the gay community, outing people in the gay community.
Speaker 2: There's this account that I found for the bar. We frequent a lot where there's like a mail slot in the door, and at two am, when everybody gets kicked out, they take a picture of everybody on the street with the door shut through the mail slot and it's called mail slot. I don't want to say the next part because it's my fantasy, but I followed them on Instagram. They DMed me and I was like, whoa, this is so sick. And then Jeff, who we go with often, also followed them like years ago, He's who put it put me onto them. They DMed him the same message like four years ago. So it's a copy and paste message and I thought it was so special. I thought was so special.
Speaker 1: Literally, everybody who's kind of hot who opened a DM from Cameron Dallas in the past like five years and just copy and new age sex trafficking thing of trying to get you to sell your whole.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think they like people like that end up dming. There's like this weird side hustle of scammetry that happens to influencers who have that much pull who fall off, where they literally just end up becoming like scameras camera chat bots. Like they literally just DM you and they're like, I would love to be a part of your.
Speaker 2: Business, Karen DM me, Hey are you monetized on snap slush getting brand deals for it? What this is a thing?
Speaker 3: Was he like recruiting you to work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He like he I think he owns I think he has like an only Fans like he made not for him showing his body, but he owns like a site like only fans, Oh my god. And he owns like all these like weird endeavors. He also like did Ai music recently. It's really insane.
Speaker 3: That sounds really interesting.
Speaker 2: Has to do with like a bunch of crows and ship crows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what about the chatbot said that that was gonna be a lot. It's like the Edgar Allan Poe of it all. I feel like straight guys who don't read a lot when they think about poetry. They're like, Oh, I know Edgar Allan Poe.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Me my house sun?
Speaker 2: Wait what KaiA actually liking it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I liked it on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Just now wait, I need to see his d M from me or me sing from me.
Speaker 4: Well, his bio is God has a plan.
Speaker 1: So you're saying a lot about his AI music, but you're not really taking into a out that this is God's plan. He was promised this career path.
Speaker 2: He was about nine thousand degrees in here right now. Yeah, but I just got heat flashes crazy style.
Speaker 1: Should we do some media.
Speaker 2: Let's go for a little bit longer, Kay, what do you have to talk about?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been saying demure recently. I kind of want to see if I can make it a thing.
Speaker 2: Like how would you use it in a sentence?
Speaker 3: Well, like if you're drinking something that you put it down and then you did it loudly, I would say, oh I don't do that. I'd see how I put mine down very quiet, very demure.
Speaker 2: You're pissing out a urinal you make you don't make a lot of sound. Yeah, pissing demure.
Speaker 3: Like you would be peeing loudly. I would look at you, and I would insert my penis into the water and kind of like inject my into the water. Look, no, sound very I.
Speaker 2: Mean literally you even using the word demure is demure. It goes deeper and deeper. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's very oppressional of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And yeah, you're sitting very demure right now.
Speaker 3: Doesn't I love that? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Doesn't if you came up with that.
Speaker 3: I came up with that all by myself.
Speaker 1: Well, Cameron Dallas's DM to me is, Hey, Ernie would love to get you a pay a deal with my company fan Fix, free to chat Monday afternoon. And then I said that's not my name, and I never got a response. Wow, maybe if you copy and pasted with my real name, I would have said something a lot of people do, like, even in the work field. I think my name is Ernie.
Speaker 2: Well, I was literally just thinking about this person as we were sitting here talking. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 4: It's a dub who wuck oh.
Speaker 1: Last night, also, while I was at the bar, this girl saw that I was ordering a drink and I was with one of my friends, and she tapped me and asked if I could order her a shot, and she wanted a shot of Repisado and I asked for it and then the lady was like, oh, it costs like fourteen dollars and I was like, honestly, run it because I was just like, I need to get this girl this shot because I loved the idea because I when I turned, she asked me for that one thing and I was like, oh, that's random, Like who is she getting this for? And I was like, oh, is this for you? And she's like yeah. And I was like, are you here at lunch? She's like no, but my friends are off in the corner. I just got here, so like I came to the bar and I was just obsessed with her vibe of literally getting to the bar.
Speaker 4: It's crowd.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with your vibe right now.
Speaker 1: That actually was me, Like that literally was me. I was drunk enough to be in that state, but I am obsessed with the fact that this girl got to a bar it's packed as shit. She sees like a girl who's talking to the bar. She's like, this is my shot, Like I need to just ask this girl.
Speaker 2: Well, it's happened to us this week. We've only talked about the bar well, we went to the gun range. Oh yeah, we shot guns.
Speaker 1: We've been having a very American Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gave enya tutorial, like a brief tutorial of gun safety. Also, the guy at the counter like was like, which one of y'all knows how to use a gun? And I was like, oh I do. I grew up in Texas. And he made me give him like show how to like unload load a gun while also following gun safety protocols. And that's the only thing I had to do to get access to a weapon, which is, I know, so crazy.
Speaker 1: He didn't ask for any other ideas other than Drew's. And he was like, you know how to use a gun, and he was like, okay, then you guys are good.
Speaker 4: Like that was it.
Speaker 1: I did get so many headshots and body shots on my target. I'll insert a picture of the target. So just no, if you fuck with me, remember I'm from Florida, bitch, don't fuck with me. Don't fuck with Florida. I love being from Florida. Oh but I was just mentioning that girl because I ended up following her and she's literally just a baddie, Like she's bad as hell. Her post this morning.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is this?
Speaker 4: It's the girl who I bought a drink.
Speaker 1: She's literally just like this houg and she's only lived here for three months and.
Speaker 2: She had like her fantasy, making her fantasy real real. Why does a tornado never hit a bank? Blow some money over here?
Speaker 1: Fuck? What was the thing I made up? And I didn't write it down? It was like something that you were like, you have to say that on drew sye up Corner.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah. I've realized that if I ever ask and yet to write something down, the thought will vanish forever, because she almost never does ever.
Speaker 1: If anybody tells me to do anything, I simply won't. It's really bad and I'm gonna figure that out soon. I don't have much time, though, because I'm twenty seven and I'm starting to worry that I.
Speaker 4: Have allowed very.
Speaker 1: Addolescent characteristics to calcify in my brain. And it would kind of take a lot. It would take like a dental cleaning worth of like powerwasher to get that calcified characteristic off of my head. And that's not gonna happen. This is never gonna happen. I'm never gonna listen. She was texting his crush, so we've lost him.
Speaker 2: We've lost them, and I'm saying, your sweat will turn the shirt plat he I'm flairt I'm eating hell. I'm not gonna get a response either.
Speaker 1: You'll get a response.
Speaker 2: No, I won't. No, he's not She's not gonna respond to me.
Speaker 4: Why do you keep saying she bro like? No one.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: It actually is insane.
Speaker 1: How many people do think you are straight? Like the amount of people even just recently because you stopped joking about being straight, or like, oh, Drew is gey?
Speaker 4: No he's gay.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen like a comment somebody being like I've been listening for two years and I genuinely thought he was straight, but now I am realizing he actually is gay. He's not joking.
Speaker 2: No, it's dead ass a bit. Wait, which part that I'm gay? I got a text back, guys.
Speaker 4: I heard it and the text was.
Speaker 2: Ye state Aha, y'all ever stick a PlayStation five controller up your ass while you're playing Fortnite and then run out into the middle of the field so people start shooting you and just go in the storm.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I've been back to playing Fortnite. I just got a sidekick and I needed it as well. Duh, I've been killing it. I'm doing like games with like twelve plus eliminations. Josie and I had a game the other day that was so great, and I've been so into playing Fortnite.
Speaker 4: That was it last night or maybe two days ago.
Speaker 1: Right before we left the house, I was like, ooh, I have enough time to get a game in. And then I looked out the window and saw Drew standing outside waiting for me to get out so we could leave. And I accidentally put the PS five controller in my purse. And while we were standing outside about to leave, I was like, damn, my purse is really heavy and I kind of wish I didn't realize I had a PS five controller in my purse until we got to like the pool bar we were going to.
Speaker 2: I literally cannot remember what I've done this week.
Speaker 1: We went to the pool bar. The pool bar with Josie and Lucas.
Speaker 2: Did the Pokemon cards. I'm really really bullish on Pokemon cards right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Only update of the week is you're obsessed with casino games on your phone and Pokemon card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe both gambling. I really should not have gambled on that damn cruise. I really should.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, that is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's like unlocked something in my brain. And I'm not gonna lie. I have several times gone on to these gambling websites to make an account, but they're all banned in California. But I know there's a way around it, but I really I don't. The last thing I need to do is find a way around it because I would be buying like one thousand dollars bets. Like I'm not even kidding. I have a whole plan of action, like I'm gonna put ten thousand dollars into Pokemon cards and ten thousand dollars into gambling. The Pokemon card market has beat the S and P five hundred year after year after year after year, So it's like an investment.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm literally gonna have to make sure your money is taken away from you by the age of forty, because you are seriously going to get all your money taken away from you.
Speaker 2: No, I really will. That is a majority of the reason why I put my money into the stock market, because if I try to take it out before a certain age, I get taxed out the ass.
Speaker 1: And you definitely, I mean it runs in your family. Being scammed literally being scammed runs in Dru's family being like fanagled for money on some like precipice of being the first. Like your family has the gene that, like if it has promised barricade at a cultural moment of making money, one of you needs to be there. And your dad what was it or No, your grandpa was the silver thing like he thought drinking colloidal silver.
Speaker 2: No, he like invented colloidal silver. I'm not kidding, he like invented that shit. He had like a motel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he literally thought he was about to be at the forefront of science, Like your family is very entrepreneurial in that sense, in that genetic sense.
Speaker 2: He like owned a motel and like three of the in the motel was a colloidal silver factory. He also invented glue that they put on rockets that would go to space. And then also my parents and her siblings would go to the glue factory and yeah, put a cup of glue in the bottom of big wooden crates and they would all get inside and get fucked up.
Speaker 4: I remember your mom has actually told me that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they loved that ship because.
Speaker 1: Your mom was like your mom was one of the younger siblings that she had like older siblings in her right.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you guys know what the Radium girls were?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the girls who were like painting the clocks and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so crazy for those of you that don't know, it's like women what that worked in some clock factory?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well a lot of that kind.
Speaker 2: Of clock factory that clockett.
Speaker 4: Clock into you factory.
Speaker 3: Maybe was it a clock factory, Yeah, yeah, it was. It was like watches, I think, Yeah, it was something.
Speaker 1: Like that because they believed women had like steadier hands to do that kind of work because it's so tiny.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Because they thought that their hands were demure. But I think they used radium or something in it, and it gave them all of these fucked up side effects where they would grow extra bones and shit, and they're just lying next to their significant other would give them cancer.
Speaker 2: So their bodies were like fully irradiate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then their bones would literally glow.
Speaker 2: Sounds like someone took accutane in the womb.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what you were saying to remind me of the Radium.
Speaker 1: Girls, dude, I can't believe what accutane does to babies. Like an accutane package is genuinely one of the most funniest packages ever because they were trying to make it very clear, no matter what length would you speak, when you open that fucking packet of pills, do not get pregnant, like the whole package. I've seen a friend take their accutane and the whole thing is just covered. Also, did you know that for women to get accutane, they one have to be on birth control and two they have to take a pregnancy.
Speaker 3: Test before I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women's bodies are very controlled and very regulated. Yeah, which is crazy because hol what the fuck do you mean I need to take a pregnancy test and be on birth control as if I haven't been navigating this world having sex for like eleven years without having the damn baby.
Speaker 2: I know a rabbit as a pregnant woman, it will kill it.
Speaker 1: I think you've talked about that.
Speaker 2: I just made that one up, because didn't you.
Speaker 4: Say that they were injecting, Like that's how that.
Speaker 2: Was baby test in the sixties. That's how my grandma knew she was pregnant with my mom.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because if you put it in when it killed the rabbit.
Speaker 3: Stop controlling women's bodies.
Speaker 1: That's my take for the you should put that on a shirt.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put that on a shirt.
Speaker 4: On TikTok shop for twelve dollars.
Speaker 3: This is why, like, stop telling women to not think while pregnant, like you have no rights or smoked cigarettes or smoke or DNT bro.
Speaker 4: That's actually so fucked up. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons why I'm like, I don't know if I can have kids is I'm like, I have to be dead sober for nine months plus because then when you have the baby, it's like if you want a breastfeed, it's like, yeah, what I put in my body, my baby's gonna get. That's so annoying. That is literally that baby is such a buzzkill. The baby is a buzzkill.
Speaker 3: You're baby greening out coming out of the womb like fiending for a puff of a slugger.
Speaker 1: I wonder if my mom did any drugs while she was pregnant with me, because she's fully been like an addict. She was an addict her.
Speaker 2: Whole life, I mean with me and the womb because she was constipated in Hawaii, smoked a cigarette to get that shit right out of her.
Speaker 1: Because you're also not allowed to have coffee.
Speaker 2: Technically right, and like Deli meats.
Speaker 4: Deli meats sushi.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck no, I think I'm gonna have a baby and do all of that and see what happens. Like eat I'm gonna have I'm gonna get pregnant, only eat sushi, only drink coffee. My only source of electrolytes is gonna be I'm gonna put an electrolyte packet into a mountain dew or like.
Speaker 3: The kool Aid pineapple buckets you know I'm talking about. That's like the the bright red pineapple spears.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, that should be the only thing you drink. That's what I'm gonna the moonshine sphears. Oh my god, my baby's gonna love that. And then my baby's gonna come out and be like wire pineapples yellow.
Speaker 4: I thought they were red.
Speaker 1: I've only seen red pineapples in my whole life. Okay, so my media of the week is are rewatched bottoms. He's still texting. Honestly, better that than the casino videos. I'd much rather that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is worse for me though.
Speaker 1: The casino videos for sure, the casino videos, Like I had, Drew's been home for like three days and I've only seen him when we've left the house because if he's in the house, he's in his room watching casino videos.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Wow, Guy's life is awesome.
Speaker 4: Life is worth living.
Speaker 2: Like it for real? It is sometimes well.
Speaker 1: I feel that way about every text on my phone, but the opposite, every text that comes to my iPhone good are bad. When I wake up and I see I have texts that genuinely brings me down back to earth. I feel surveiled, I feel expected to show up and I don't want to do it. And I have actually gotten I've always been bad at replying to texts and calls.
Speaker 4: I have somehow become.
Speaker 1: Even better at ignoring anything. And it's really bad. It's really bad, and I need to undo that cause it's like now infiltrating like my friendships, relationships and like family, like everything, because I just don't I don't care to communicate with somebody if they're not in my.
Speaker 4: Face right now. It's so bad.
Speaker 1: And I've always been like that, but now it's getting to a point that's like, oh, this like might just seem like I'm being rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is all cant get rid of. Its disrespectful.
Speaker 1: It's so annoying because Bro, when I see you, it's all love, like, it's fine, Like who cares that I didn't like reply to your text asking if I'd seen a fucking.
Speaker 4: Video on my phone? Like, no, I probably.
Speaker 1: Didn't see the video you sent me because there's one.
Speaker 2: Specific person that we both do it too, and they don't let that shit go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They I have a few people like that in my life who are very like you. Suck.
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is that it does. It does suck like of me to not do that because I am quite literally always on my phone. I am not never, I am not I am always on my fucking phone. I see the text pop up, I'm never and do not disturb. It just takes a lot out of me to switch from gambling videos to text mode because I'm like, like, I'm joeling back.
Speaker 1: The time you get that text, you've been up in your bed for three hours watching gambling videos.
Speaker 2: Normy brain texting back?
Speaker 1: Does it cause the plethora of explosions by brain?
Speaker 2: Actually, wait, every time y'all text me from here on out. You need to add the firework or the laser so it feels like I'm winning something.
Speaker 1: Always send like the confetti explosion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to add the word congrats to every single text.
Speaker 1: Who pitched that to Apple, who was like, okay, so that we should do this thing. So it's like, you know, when you want your birthday texts to seem like crazy or like you you're sending good news over a text. What if we could spotlight it? Yeah, phone like the spotlight.
Speaker 2: Someone needs to do a TikTok video where they act out how they think the text. Animations would go like do you want, uh do spotlight that spotlight down path?
Speaker 4: Oh do spotlight? You'd okay spotlight?
Speaker 2: But someone needs like someone actually funny needs.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's not actually funny. Somebody who's more into physical comedy. Physical comedy isn't our forte. We we play with the physical and like comedy of faces, like will we'll do a funny face?
Speaker 2: Did you just see how fast I looked down on my phone? Because that's all it text?
Speaker 1: First second, I thought you were looking at your rape because that's the kind of like haste you have when you're trying to find your rape.
Speaker 2: Oh good, okay.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is Postcards from the Edge. I just watched that with Meryl Streep. So good, so good. I started Mommy Dearest and didn't finish, and I need to finish because I watched it forever ago, but I just haven't finished it. I rewatched Bottoms. I'm trying to think of what else I've seen.
Speaker 2: I watched you Sleep last night nude. That's my media, but it's just like weird. It's not okay, Oh okay, mister perv over here, you're the perv one time I walked into my dad's room in the morning. Actually, never mind, I'll tell y'all off stream.
Speaker 4: Let's keep this off screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chat, I need a moment jet. My media is Police Scanner by Chanel Beads Creep, the Social Network song and you Weren't Really Here, I Really or you Weren't Here? I Really missed You by Cult Member, and then Movies I wa oh. We didn't really get to talk about the Spurs losing. That was really devastating for me. It didn't happen. Wimbin Yama. What word did Zach use in that group chat? Pestilent. Pestilent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think like.
Speaker 2: Very pestilent or pestilent, like childlike, which is typical from a twenty three year old leading his team to the finals. But I do agree he was acting like a little bitch. But that's still my man. Not too much on my boy, not too much on my boy, that's my man, like me. And he was at Louis.
Speaker 1: If Drew was there, it would have gone very differently.
Speaker 4: That Drew would have been able to like grab.
Speaker 2: Him and be like, hey, hey, what I would have done?
Speaker 4: Wenby?
Speaker 1: I know you, I know you look at me, Look at me.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay. Like walking, it's okay. And he would have he would have locked in fuckings, wore that ship up. It's like Mark Wahlberg on nine to eleven Airplane, Like.
Speaker 1: If Drew was there, that wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 2: The series would have gone completely different. So Spurs, you know how you fly the nuns out, Fly the Drew out if you.
Speaker 1: Want to win, If you want to winning, Cookie on your team, get the king out there.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was really sad for me and and you knew it was sad for me. She was.
Speaker 1: I was in London when I found out and I was told and I immediately fell to my knees and I was like, dude, this is gonna kill drum.
Speaker 2: It really the game, this is going to ruin the Drew World Tour. You know the game they lost blew a twenty nine point lead. It actually ruined my day. I used to make fun of like dudes that would like get so worked up over like sports matches. It was finally me, Like I I literally was like so mad. I was like shaking. And then when I was peeing into the toiletaking no literally listen, listen. When I was peeing into the toilet fully shaking, I literally got like a half chubb because I was shaking in so much anger. Like my body thought we were like jerking off, Like it was so crazy. My body thought we were sure we my body and soul.
Speaker 3: And my media is sheep detectives.
Speaker 2: Was it good?
Speaker 1: Wolverine in it?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's really good?
Speaker 2: Was it actually good?
Speaker 3: It's really good? And I cried three.
Speaker 2: Times, Oh, what did you see Toy story? Yet?
Speaker 3: Now I heard it's good though, Let's go watch Toy Story tonight. I can't tonight. I have my class to Oh wait.
Speaker 2: I can't either.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the drum actin'.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you're not going to laft Jet.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Huh. Oh wait, that's not tonight, that's tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh I'll maybe go to that.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, it's now one hundred and fifty degrees in here, so maybe we should end the episode and maybe we call.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I was just suggested.
Speaker 1: Now I think we just all get on the floor. We start doing some yoga, like if we get moving like that, it'll.
Speaker 2: Turn into want to seek and quivering like that.
Speaker 1: I need to see your leg shape like that, but i've seen your.
Speaker 2: Like sametimes, just milk my prostate, two fingers, don't press it, rub it.
Speaker 1: Okay bye.
Speaker 2: You still be
Speaker 3: Monetized right at the end,