Speaker 1: Always started this thing. What now I should do?
Speaker 2: Some are doing?
Speaker 1: When she's talking, she said, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Know she has the softest voice. Really sounds good.
Speaker 1: Okay, everything's working, christ I know it's so soothing. Let's get on with it. I'm getting myself march pretending to be you.
Speaker 3: All right here now I'm gonna cut your hair, eat a big Brady SPAGOI.
Speaker 2: Okay. Here's Anya in three to one the Nick Glaser Podcast.
Speaker 1: Glaser, here's Nicky.
Speaker 2: Hello, here I am. It's Nicky Glazer podcast. Welcome to the show. I'm Nicki Glazer. I'm here in Saint Louis, Missouri, in my studio with Taylor McGrath. She's here. What's up to a?
Speaker 3: Hey? Yo?
Speaker 1: What's the nickname?
Speaker 2: Brian Frangie is here. He's in New York?
Speaker 3: Heyo? What's up?
Speaker 2: Man? Yo? And Noah's in Arizona. I Noah, Nikki oh asmr baby. We like those. We like what's coming out of Noah's mike today. It was giving us a SMR before the show. He was such a soothing voice. I never thought that about my voice. I thought it was like gross.
Speaker 4: What you should be like a crisis explainer or like when someone's family like blows up or something, you should be like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry on there.
Speaker 2: I thought you were told her that you should be like a christ like or like spread the word of Christ.
Speaker 1: You should be like a reason.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to tell you.
Speaker 1: But where did he go?
Speaker 3: I would have put it past an a SMR video to subtly insert messages from Christ in the video.
Speaker 2: For sure you can get.
Speaker 4: Way till your sleep, and then they start talking about it. That goes in there.
Speaker 2: You because Taylor, you listen to a SMR, right, and what do you listen to?
Speaker 4: I listened to Maria Gentle whispering my idol tapping yes, and I can't say.
Speaker 2: It shows and I think Sacramento.
Speaker 1: I think I love Yeah, she's a she's listening Maria.
Speaker 2: Is she Russian?
Speaker 1: She's Russian?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like tapping on wooden balls, especially wooden balls tapping each other, such as wooden grapes.
Speaker 2: Do you like well, I've been very vocal about what I like, but I don't like when they are intentional. I like unintentional, so I like it when it's like accidental. I don't like people trying too hard. And that's that's my only thing that I can't get into Maria gentle whispering because most of her stuff is intentional ASMR and it's like.
Speaker 4: It's meant to be like this, but I feel like she's like Noah, and she kind of talks that way anyway. She probably does, yeah, because sometimes a lot of times she doesn't whisper. It's kind of just soft spoken and she's explaining kit right.
Speaker 2: I've been listening to a book on tape to fall asleep recently, but I'm trying to hear the book and like learn from it. It's called Letting Go by doctor Hawkins, and it's like, no, it's Howkins, I think, but it's so good and it's all about it's like manifest stuff, and it's also about letting go, which is like my biggest issue in all of my life is getting in my own way and not just relaxing and letting things happen the way they happen. But it's it's the book that I keep seeing everywhere. That's like I saw it in the book subreddit of like books that change your life, and then I like, I think I down downloaded a sample at that time when I saw it, like a year ago, and then I saw it in the Manifestation subreddit of like, this is the book to follow to learn how to doredit open like one hundreds. Someone the other day asked me for a recommendation of subreds and I was like, I can't even be getting nowhere to begin. I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I turned an arrow down all the time to your favorites. Yeah, like if I if I haven't looked at it in a while, delete, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get rid of one ones a lot too, because I just any pop culture when you follow, it's like shows you the worst of society ever. Everyone hates everyone and no one's good enough, and everyone's judgmental of everyone. It's like people who like celebrities are kind of the scum of the earth. I think people who are obsessed with they really are the worst. I'm like, I'm one of them. I love celebrity culture, but go to pop pop. Uh, it's like pop culture circle jerk. That one's like that one's wild.
Speaker 1: There's a take out their own insecurities on other Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They you just you would think that these people that are in movies are being upheld like they're you know whoa like they're the president or something like, this is just Sydney Sweeney. She's just wearing a bikini in a movie and barely a bikini. Yeah, what do we expect of these people? But we we they're just it's not fair, but these people are so I just think they're the worst people in the world. Go look at any subreddit about celebrities and you'll see the worst people.
Speaker 4: I did look at the Eddie Vedder subreddit that probably is Eddie Vedder hot because I couldn't determine on my own from watching videos.
Speaker 2: What did you did you? What did you just do here?
Speaker 4: I liked his teeth, but like early he might have I don't know because I didn't look. I was looking up young eddiebody you know how I'm doing it, And I was looking at brob Tom. I saw someone I was like, his teeth are kind of hot, but his hair I don't hot.
Speaker 2: I think I couldn't decide is do you know Jeff Tweety from Wilco.
Speaker 1: Is he hot? I don't know what he looks like he's hot? Then probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's the hottest person that you can think of besides your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Of my favorite are? I like Crispin Glover since grade zero.
Speaker 2: And Crispin Glover. Doesn't he look like like Crispy? Like angular? Yes? Okay, sharp? And his eyelids don't his eyelids look like burn Victim's eyelids.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, I gotta look up Youngriss. Young Crisp Thomas is a good one. Jeff Goldbloom. Okay, I'm gonna forget some Crisp.
Speaker 3: That is a sharp man.
Speaker 2: He's very sharp. You like this he looks Elvin. Not that there's anything wrong with its good.
Speaker 1: He just was my first crush. Actually, Rick, this.
Speaker 2: Guy he doesn't look like he has any teeth.
Speaker 1: Well, that's old, not how he's a classic surgery. Why do you do that? Why I liked George?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm being mean. I'm being you. You participated in it too.
Speaker 3: It's fun. It's fun.
Speaker 2: People is good, but not their moral character, Like let them be bad people. We can.
Speaker 3: I think we should make fun of just how they look and nothing that they do or say.
Speaker 1: I said that just men as a joke. But I should make fun of men, not women.
Speaker 3: It's some one's fat or ugly. You should just be able to yell at them for it.
Speaker 2: That's not what people are doing on there, and I don't think you should be able to do that. That's not what I'm saying. But it's just like I I wish I could find people are just so hateful, and so I just want to see people who write these things. I want to I want to bully them. I want to do the same thing to them.
Speaker 3: I mean, how dare he go outside that's sharp and not expect to ridiculed someone he walks by that sharp face? Burn victim?
Speaker 2: No, I just well, I think crisp. Maybe I was thinking because his eyes don't look like burn and by bird, I mean like they have no eyelashes, Like that's.
Speaker 1: Why we're tossed opposite of mine, so tall.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the thing. I sound like such a bitch, but I I was only commenting on the fact that he was the hottest guy she's ever seen, Like she said he was the hottest, and so I'm just like, I'm looking holes in that. And he seems like a guy who's not listening to a podcast, and so I don't think it will get what if he don't think he's.
Speaker 4: Like bestie, Oh my god, god, if he comments, please, no.
Speaker 3: What's he doing right now?
Speaker 2: Like, what's he in. Do you know you you wouldn't even know if he knew. No, wait, but does makes sense You wouldn't even know if there was if he was in the hottest movie right now or the hottest show, you wouldn't know about it.
Speaker 3: Probably pretty.
Speaker 2: So you guys about Twin Flames. Have you watched Escaping Twin Flames? Oh my god, you would love it, Taylor. It's this documentary on Netflix about this fucking idiot who started I hate him so much. I've never I've never hated him any I've never hated anyone more. I don't think of any cult doc I've ever watched. I didn't even want to watch this one, but then I just Chris and I were kind of like, had nothing else to watch. And so it's about these two just morons who aren't even smart or charismatic, who created this thing called Twin Flames University, and it's about people. It's to help find help people find their twin flame, and the university well, sorry, twin twin Flames Universe. Twin Flames are two people that are sole like. So it's another way of saying soulmate, and it's helping you find your soulmate and this guy started a bunch of other cults beforehand that didn't really work, and so you saw like the framework for what he was trying to do with this. And then he met this woman and him and she changed her name from Megan to Schialele or something Silaney, Shalaney, it's Chilele or it's not yeah, and they started a cult that is questionably a cult because but it probably is. He But anyways, all these people join and they're all just like sad women who want to find love, and they join this thing and go to these seminars and go to these zoom meanings. I mean, these people were zooming long before the pandemic. They're on zoom meetings with this idiot name for the Jeff and I hate this guy so much. Chris and I were watching it. If you've watched Twin Flames Escaping Twin Flames, you know how revolting he is. He has long hair, he thinks he's Jesus, he Jeff ion A y A N. And he thinks he looks like baby blue Starshine Wonder. He has baby blue starshind Wonder eyes. Wonder. If you've seen him, you know what I'm talking about he has beautiful baby blue eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Guys with eyes like that are not to be trusted.
Speaker 1: No, they always under any search.
Speaker 2: I swear to god. He's not as charismatic as his face even looks like he's such. He's such a dude, bro idiot. He doesn't even speak eloquently. He's infiltrated my head. I can't even speak eloquently about how much I hate him. He just tell he yells at people. He brags constantly about like my wife. When I met her, she was sleeping on a mattress in a trailer park, and now she's looking at her. She's decked head to toe in Gucci, like and the mattress. He's telling followers this, these followers that are spending all their money on his programs and then any and then they start working for the company, and any money they make in the company, he takes fifty percent, and then they have to invest the rest of what they make into getting coaching sessions to learn how to be better coaches, to tell people find their twin flames. At one point, everyone in the group is not finding a twin flame, okay, so so he decides they're all kind of like about ready to drop out because they're like all these sad women on zoom, like, well, I'm not finding my twin flame, and really, like only two other people found twin flames in the whole thing.
Speaker 1: There are men in the universe.
Speaker 2: Barely any So this is what they do. They then change the rules, which is, by the way, Chris pointed out that this is every how every religion starts. It's just two people that decide they want to fucking have power, and they trick everyone into joining them and following them, and then they start modifying the rules to fit their agenda, and they start This is what Joseph Smith did in Mormonism. He wanted the fuck younger girls. So he was like, I just got a message from God that I thirteen is the age that we should have wives, and I just don't. Oh my god, God just talked to me last night. We're supposed to have more than one wife. Like he kept adding things, acting like he talked to God.
Speaker 3: I got the Golden Plates Book of Mormon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: You didn't say, oh, well, I'm sorry I did that to you. I hate when people do that to me. But you should see book of Mormon, or at least listen to this.
Speaker 2: I totally should. I know. It's like life changing.
Speaker 3: It's the funniest musical that's ever been written, and most musicals are not fun I know.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm not that impressed by that.
Speaker 1: It's funny at all.
Speaker 3: Great, it's the funniest poem I've ever read.
Speaker 2: And so then so he realizes that like these people are going to leave, and so then he decides, like, Okay, actually the only way you can find your twin flame is if they're in the twin Flames universe. They have to be in our Facebook group, like in our universe. They have to be part of the program. And then he gets him in chilele like do a meditation for like all night long, and they decide that they have been getting He's let now a christ kind of profit at this point, and he's been given this message that he knows who everyone's twin flame is now and so then he just puts on the list and he put and it's all of them, and but they only have too many women. So then they start making people. They go, you, you're now the man, and you're the masculine energy, and you need a transition. You don't need to, but you know what you need to do, like you need to. So two of them get top surgery. It like forces people to come trainers. Oh my god, I'm sorry. I should have spoiler our alert. Hold on, we should put in and.
Speaker 1: I'll put it in to watch it.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't. I hate this guy, so I've never hated anyone more in my life. What about I'm looking him up. Twin Flanes Universe is still active. Most of these people have only dropped out in twenty twenty one. That are like talking shit on the show, that are like coming out with it. This idiot gave all of the hard drive with all of their videos, every fucking Zoom meeting they ever did, every like personal seminar they ever did, any YouTube video they ever did. It's all in this hard drive. So the documentary has tons of footage, which normally documentaries don't have so much footage of all their meetings. And I look up this guy's on Instagram. They have a kid now, which I think is just disgusting. They're just they are they They convince themselves that their child is the next is a is almost like a prophet, like they are and that their child will never have sex with anyone. The child will only have sex with God, and it's like it's it's self contained celestial being, and that this daughter named Grace. Luckily they lost that child because that girl, I think she heard the plans going on and was like, I'm out of here. So that was an uptime. Well, they announced her pregnancy and then they built a nursery and wrote amazing Grace everywhere, and they kept talking about how our daughter's not gonna have sex with anyone. She's gonna be a self contained celestial sex being that only has sex with God. I mean they're talking about this, but are like a girl in utero, and so I think that baby was like I'm piecing out. And so that baby went jumped another womb to another soul was gone. And I when I heard baby, I was like, that's the luckiest fucking baby to ever duck out of whatever it's going to be born into. But then she's pregnant. Then I go to their fucking instagram. She has a baby. Now, got God help that child. This These two are such fucking nuts. Then, Okay, the funniest part. I'm so sorry for these spoilers. But waits again. Okay, So then I'm on Twin Flames Universe and I'm like, I find Jeff's like, you know, his account, and he only has like seven three to seven thousand followers.
Speaker 1: After the show. Yeah, he probably got half of them from the show.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone would follow him after the show. You're such a fucking mora to fall for this and then to fall for it after the show. You are one of the biggest morons on the planet. Like, I kind of hate you, and I think that you deserve everything you got if you fall You're one of the dumbest people. If you fall for Twin Flames Universe, you, I'm so sorry for whatever happened to you to make you so fucking stupid. So they don't feel bad for the women who signed up for this, because really, because I don't believe in free will, and I believe they were born with dumb brains and bad parents and a bad situation that made them fall for this. So I kind of feel bad for the situation that they were born into. But it is truly like, you have to be the biggest idiot to fall for this, and the like it's and one of the girls is a like molecular scientist, so she's not an idiot. And she's even admitting, like, I don't know what happened to me, just desperate for love. But this guy is there's no charisma coming off with this guy. This guy is such an idiot, and I fall for a charismaan I wanted to. I wrote a message to him and I wrote you are evil in all caps because I hate him so much. He's the worst person ever. And Chris was like, do not send him that, and I was like, I need him to know I hate him. I need him to do it, and Chris is like, please don't do that. He's going to use it. He is going to use it. He's going to use it to like strengthen his hold over these people. He's going to say, now the celebrities have like or like, he's going to use it in some way. This guy over everything.
Speaker 3: If you manifesting, then he's going to take that and he's going to try to manage fest stuff against you.
Speaker 1: He's going to make sure you get a twin flame, but it's going to be from hell.
Speaker 2: I didn't send it, but let me just say I wanted to. I hate this guy. More than I've literally ever hated anyone. He's up there with I don't even want to say this, but here's.
Speaker 3: A there's a work should read. Letting go.
Speaker 2: I know I'm trying to anyone else. I want to know if anyone else who watched this show hated him with.
Speaker 3: I just look at it. He exudes evil.
Speaker 2: Gross, he's disgusting. He's a bad person. He is so materialistic. All he talks about is oh, and then so I'll finish this up spoiler alert. His you see like the people in the group talking about their experience in it, and you see them like before they got in it, and pictures of them like early on in the group, and then you look at them now doing the documentary, and they've all they're all at least fifty pounds heavier, Like it's like a huge They've a lot. I would say almost all of them, all the women have gained a significant amount of weight since they entered. And Chris made a joke while we were watching it. He was like, did Twin Flames Universe like is did they like? Are they like a hot dog company? To Okay, So he just said some joke like that because we started noticing like they all have gained a significant amount of wait in a short amount of time. Then cut to twin flames. Universe did start. He started another company called Divine Foods or some bullshit like that, where it's God, God is God, what God wants you to eat. And he gets the chef Joey to help him make all these foods and it's all the most fattening. One of them is a hot dog in a rap And so we were laughing so hard because one of the Divine foods was a hot dog and everyone this girl and he makes you get the food plan and you have to make it yourself, and you were eating like a lumberjack every day. And so all these women gain a crazy amount of weight because because this is what do and a lot of times relations to get fat. So they aren't desirable to anyone else and they're stuck with their twin flame.
Speaker 4: But then if he doesn't get if they are undesirable and they don't get a twin flame, then they're likely to leave because they didn't get what they're going on.
Speaker 2: Well, they if you get makes someone vulnerable and feel unattractive and like like like make them gain a bunch of weight. They're gonna be feel they're gonna have less self esteem, and they're gonna stay. Yeah, is how these people kind of think. And I because I've had friends before whose boyfriends want to get them really fat, and I swear to God it's because they and they they make it like, oh, I'm attracted to women who are bigger, which is a thing. I'm not saying if you're bigger, no one's attracted to you. I'm just saying this is a thing that I've noticed from abusive boyfriends, so that their partner will not leave them and will not be attractive to anyone else. In their mind, that's what they.
Speaker 4: Think, where they like make you lose weight, or they're like, don't wear makeup, or like you should wear baggy clothing right, and like shape you're just mine dressed?
Speaker 3: Nicky on the Spot. Who is hotter? Jeff from Twin Flames, Crispin.
Speaker 1: Don't You Dare?
Speaker 2: Christy Glover is so much hotter. But Jeff is not a bad looking guy. He looks like Frankie Munez when he cuts his hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not, He's baby.
Speaker 2: He looks like let me show you a picture of him and you tell me if it's not Baby Blues. There was a guy in our high school who we called Baby Blue Stars on Wonder because his eyes. No, that's not like a picture of him. That's his wife though, that's current. Oh god, I hate him so much.
Speaker 1: He looks like everyone in the world.
Speaker 3: Frankie Munez looks he has kind eyes because he has blue eyes, like, he doesn't look like.
Speaker 2: He looks exactly like Frankie. And one of the shots in the show, you'll see.
Speaker 3: He looks like Jeff to me, that that picture.
Speaker 2: And that didn't look like Jeff to me, that's not the Jeffy Jesus by Yeah, Jeff is evil Jesus, and he compares himself to Jesus. He shows a picture of Jesus. He's like, on these zooms with these poor people who are so bored o their fucking mind on these zooms, and he's like, look at this picture of Jesus. Tell me that's not me. Look at me, and look he's this is baby Blue Stars or whatever. He's the worst, and his hair is always either longer kind of long. I just I hate him. If you're watching, Jeff, you're the worst person in the world. You're truly scums. So there's no redeeming for you. You're the You're so far from Jesus. You're the worst person. Stay out of my life, stay off my TV. I don't want to see any more about you. That's yet. Okay, let's go to break and come back and beoble. Pause. I'm gonna let it go. I'm gonna let Jeff go. Chilele, get out and get out of that Chilele, you're also terrible too, but uh yeah, get out of there if you can save yourself and Jeff, you know it's not your fault. You were born with some fucking narcissist, crazy parents. Your brain is fucked, man, your brain is different than people's. You didn't choose it. If I were you, i'd be a cult leader too. But you're a sick bitch, and we'll be back after I have compassion for I'm sorry, Jeff might go. They go, Okay, we're back. I've escaped escaping twin flames. I'm not nna talking about it anymore. But Chris was really on me, like, do not write him?
Speaker 1: I think you should have no maybe not. You're evil just like you're an.
Speaker 2: He said, I could talk about it on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Probably the kind of guy who loves any kind of attention, So the fact that he's getting your.
Speaker 1: Saying negative stuff is not gonna work.
Speaker 4: I know if you say, like, I feel sorry for you, that.
Speaker 1: Would be a narcissistic injury to him.
Speaker 4: And I do feel sorry for him, then say that, because that would make him like, man, I feel actually, I.
Speaker 2: Feel sorry for anyone who knows you. I feel like you're gonna it's gonna end really badly for you. You're going to eventually push this until you do. You're gonna get caught. You're gonna end up in prison with Keith Ranieri. You know how it's gonna go. How he gets busted and how he loses most of his spoiler alert how he people start dropping off is that he watches the Keith Ranieri doc The Nixieum, and he makes everyone in his in the fucking Twin Flames universe watch it, and then he goes write a book report on why I'm not a cult leader after you watch this and do all your research, and they all do research and they're like, we think you are, and then he makes them go in a twenty four hour zoom with him before they he breaks them down to make them think he's not.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 3: What an idiot? What an insecurity weird? Just giving them the path to his own down.
Speaker 2: And he wears the worst clothes too. Can you imagine where like following a cult leader who wears a shirt that has like a hair brush with an X through it, Like I don't crush my hair. Yeah, don't care, all right, Taylor, Taylor's going to the dentist suit and she's scared.
Speaker 3: Oh god, don't talk to me about that.
Speaker 2: I know. Well she's not having no no crying. Don't do this, Star Taylor, if you don't know, is mostly scared of the sucky thing.
Speaker 3: Well, the sucky thing is nothing.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh you have to do it.
Speaker 5: Just start sucked and then it like your fears will be over. Just just let it happen. Like what have you ever had the sucking thing of?
Speaker 3: You recognize that fear?
Speaker 4: Right, it's not a fear if it was a fear of beer, rashal, it's it's just disgusting.
Speaker 1: It make I have.
Speaker 4: A gag and.
Speaker 5: I have a new thing that I'm disgusted by. That's really odd. Oh what I wanted to share. It makes Taylor feel better. So the other day I was asking Avi why some ball guys have a shiny head and some of them it's like Matt right, No, no.
Speaker 2: I don't like this already.
Speaker 1: Wait, why I'm not gonna have a matte head now?
Speaker 5: I was just curious, like why some tops of heads look like shiny bowling balls and other guys can't get it even though like there's no hair, it's not like it's just trimmed like all the way down. Yeah, it's just like cut that. Yeah, some of this, Yeah, it's just like like flat. And so we were talking about like different shaving techniques and I realized that I can even like think about it right now to say it. I cannot think of someone taking like a big plastic razor and shaving their hair like long hair.
Speaker 2: I can't even stand it. It grosses me out so much.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't shave your long hair. You have to take a buzzer and buzz it, like have a buzz cut, and then when it's very short, then you shave it.
Speaker 4: That Still you could could I have with my thinking about even like taking a thing and shaving your eyebrow backwards?
Speaker 2: Wait, why are we what okay, what's disgusting me as well. By the way, sometimes when I'm in the shower, I will be holding my razor and like done with my legs and I'll just like, you know, like move my hair out of the way or something, and I'm like, oh, I got so close to just go.
Speaker 4: Like like real quick, I get so close to scraping my own eye out with kind.
Speaker 2: I will not say what discussed me, but I'm also having those thoughts about hair and like the men, I didn want you even go in.
Speaker 1: It's wet and plus hair is the wetness.
Speaker 4: I like wetness, wetness and the hair combined like shaving.
Speaker 2: And not trick a tillomy. It'said them. You know how you hate little holes? What are they all when they're all together?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called four.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, those those are symmetrical holes. These are holes that are all different sizes like little like uh almost look like little eggs. Oh, I forget what It's called phobia tripophobia. My mom has it, my sister has it, I have it. Most people have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not a phobia.
Speaker 2: Well it's not, but some people are totally folk.
Speaker 1: So did you know.
Speaker 4: That it was invented in twenty ten. No one ever spoke of it, and then it became viral on Facebook so.
Speaker 3: Well because it was used frequently for ads for you to click on ads like yes website. It attracted people's attention because there was some kind of disgust.
Speaker 2: Well, because it looks like rotting flesh, and so it should be disgusting to us when you see a bunch of little holes, it looks like. That's why I.
Speaker 1: Like rotting flesh.
Speaker 4: The stuff that is in whatever the sucker puts the stuff in, the sucker takes the stuff, and where does it go?
Speaker 1: And a rotting flesh pit somewhere?
Speaker 2: Wait, what are you worried about? Yeah, it just goes into the same.
Speaker 4: Tic and then it goes down and it's in the drain altogether with the other you care about.
Speaker 3: Poop everyone, I don't like. It's just and guess what. Guess what. It all goes down to the sewer, and then it goes to a water treatment plant, gets filtered, and then you wind up showering with that same water and brushing your cheap water that that water that you're spitting. This is because the way society.
Speaker 1: Work to turn I just went like.
Speaker 2: Well, Taylor, when Taylor like cleans my uh like straightens up for me and unpacks for me. And yesterday you like emptied my trash bins that have like tampons and like band aids, Like, how do you handle that?
Speaker 4: I didn't see a band aid. If I would have, I would have been you don't, you don't. I don't touch the trash. I put it totally within the bag.
Speaker 2: And then you flip it and got it. Okay, okay, yes.
Speaker 3: From Twin Flames takes a dump and his toilet washes it and that same water that he pooped in gets filtered through.
Speaker 2: This is not good.
Speaker 3: You wind up putting it in your water glass.
Speaker 1: What do you just like everything or something?
Speaker 2: Come on, Brian has phobias?
Speaker 3: What my phobe? Yeah, give me a minute to think about talk about money.
Speaker 2: My bobes are air shows, planes flying too close to each other, okay, seat belts and when a truck drives under one of them.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And big buses and people not wearing seat belts and then because they bounce around and kill your body.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't mind that bus because I'm not going on a bus. But if I was on a bus. I wouldn't be worried about.
Speaker 1: Bus when in Mexico and you.
Speaker 4: Want to wear the seat belt, Yeah, don't because she doesn't want our bid almost started crying.
Speaker 2: Well that's my well, that's my new thing for it. Because Chris will go, I don't care about dying from flying out of my seat. I'm like, well, okay, you care about you don't care about yourself, then what then it will hurt me, So now do it for me, or.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to be sad when he dies? What about that one?
Speaker 2: He doesn't, Yeah, he doesn't say to think about that. I'm always like, if you die everyone you love, who you are protecting all the time, You're yeah, we're going to be all so sad and it's so embarrassing. I'm like, if you die from flying out of a car because you weren't wearing your seatbelt, no, Like it's it's like almost like dying of lung cancer when you smoke your whole life. Like people are sad, but they're kind of like, we do see this coming. Like it's an embarrassing wear your fucking seat belt. It's so crazy that people don't do it, like to look cool.
Speaker 3: He just doesn't What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He just doesn't. He doesn't think to I.
Speaker 4: Don't wear it if I'm going like three because mine's hard to get too.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes sense three blocks because you're not going to get in a high speed crash. But someone might be high speed crashing into you. You don't know if you're.
Speaker 3: That's what they always say in fast I say, it doesn't matter if you're a good driver, it's you got to watch out for all the other drivers.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so what's your fobe? Did you have time to think of it?
Speaker 3: Gigantic pine cones in Culver City that will fall on you. Okay, I've said this on the podcast before, but Culver City has these monstrous grenade like pine cones. I've seen them fall onto cars and dent their hoods, and I just don't understand why any it would kill you instantly. I don't understand any because it's rare to get hit by a pine I look at the statistics, it's very rare.
Speaker 2: You googled it like Crispin Glover.
Speaker 3: I googled it like Crispin. There's some a tree in Australia that has gigantic pine cones also, and that does kill like a few people every year if they god. But also falling tree branches and stuff like that can kill you too. It's not just the pine cones. If you're camping or something, you always got to look up at the trees before you set your tent down, because if there's any sort of damage, that tree branch could fall on your tent overnight and kill you. And I actually have a friend who died, not a friend, but a guy I knew who died because a tree fell on him and his family.
Speaker 2: I was looking at brand in the other night, or I guess I came.
Speaker 3: Across, but I forget about that.
Speaker 2: I don't care about it. I'm so lucky. I'm not worried about it because it's you can't do fucking anything. I hope I go in. I don't want to die in that way, but I hope if I When you're going away, it's a similar way of that where it's like you I know someone's gonna write and be like I've had a brain durism and they hurt a lot, but like I feel like it's pretty quick and I know that we're.
Speaker 3: If you survive it, that's your worst nightmare, isn't it? Then you know you have you're mentally incapacitated in some way.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, no, no, no, no, no, yeah no.
Speaker 3: I think that's what Perry died from.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind a break. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: It's not a break, it's just an insane amount of Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, it would be horrible.
Speaker 3: But you could have an aneurysm. You won't be able to use your left arm forever.
Speaker 2: You know. God. Well, the other night, Oh my god, I was on my balcony and I'm I live on a very high floor up like you would not No one would survive a fall from the floor. I'm on, I'm it's like above. How how many floors do you think is like death zone? Probably six, and it could be like three, or you could be freaking fifteen. My dad fell off a roof, a.
Speaker 1: Four story roof and survived.
Speaker 3: Wow on concrete?
Speaker 1: Did he break his back?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, but he survived. He was I think sixteen or something, but I think it was four stories. I gotta get that story straight before he dies, because it'll be sad for me to not be able to retell it. But I think three stories. Let me say three. So anyway, the other night, I was out on my balcony taken in the scene, and I bent over to like k pick up something, and I was holding a water bottle that didn't have a cap on it, and so the water came pouring out of the water bottle. But I couldn't see it. I just heard it, and it sounded like a rodent or something like. The splash sounded like and it startled me in a way that I like kind of stepped in a way not even close to like falling off, but like a more water or if it would have been hot or something like, I would have reacted in a way that I would have like could have tumbled and like fallen over the like it was. So it was one of those moments where I was just like I could have fucking died if you know, just a freak accident. There's things a freak.
Speaker 3: Accident that would have been called a suicide too, because there's no one percent, no one would be able to assess that together paste on the water falling here, it.
Speaker 2: Would have been dry by then. Yeah, I promise you I will not kill myself without leaving a note. Yeah, Okay, So if I don't leave, I'm definitely murdered, or it was an accident, okay, because that is just insane to not leave a note. You gotta leave it. It's probably it was probably Oh my god, Jeff, after what I've just said about him, he's coming after me. That guy's scary his guns, I know it. But yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Can I say something about the sucky thing?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Please? Potential solution. Yeah, you might be able to get away with telling the dentist to just put cotton in your mouth like swabs in your mouth to absorb the saliva. The whole point of the sucky thing is just to get rid of liquid when they're working on you, So they might be able to just absorb it. Because they've done that to me before.
Speaker 2: You should tell them the sucky thing. You have a phobia reflex biting every time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to bite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cotton is the thing. You guys don't like.
Speaker 1: Either, but it could go in the side.
Speaker 2: Tell me that under your tongue. Yea.
Speaker 4: Every time I go to the dentist or anywhere because I have OCD, it's really annoying. So I always have to have all these like I'm so particular sorry, can I couldn't do something at the chiropractory yesterday? Because everything has to be symmetrical. They put these things on the kind of electrocute you to like relax your muscles, but your face has.
Speaker 1: To be down.
Speaker 4: And when they put them on sometimes they're a little off, and then I just set their tents as hell the whole time.
Speaker 1: So I'm not relaxing.
Speaker 2: Because they're not symmetrical.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So but when I tell people like can I just not do that? Then they just get so weird and like why why? And then I have to be like because I'm mentally ill, and then they act like I'm care they act like I'm so caite, like.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be like, uh, just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm special, yeah, yeah, impressed.
Speaker 2: I just say I have OCD, and I think that medical professionals have to kind of honor that. And if they do think your cub, isn't it better than them thinking.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they do something go oh, come on and do it more like as a joke god, or that happens pretty or they'll just be like, nah, I'm a nice stents or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's not about it's it makes me. I'm gonna be gagging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't understand. It's like, yeah, I bet people do that to you all the time because O c D generally seems like such small things to anyone else, like oh what am I this this light? If I do this a bunch, it's gonna bother you, and people are like no, or like yeah.
Speaker 3: It really is fascinating how there are certain afflictions that people take seriously and certain ones that don't. Like with the light flashing thing, if you had epilepsy and you said I have epilepsy, then they'd be like, oh, I'll turn off all the lights. But if you say I have OCD and you do the same exact thing.
Speaker 2: You're weird.
Speaker 3: Or if you have electromagnetic hypersensitivities or something like that. Basically, if it's mental, if it's considered mental, it is not respected. And if it's considered physical biological totally, all you have to do is vomit and seize and then they'll respect you that condition.
Speaker 2: The other night, I was feeling like just my head felt like a balloon, like it felt like attached to my head, and it was just like I just couldn't think, and I was just like I felt like I man, this should be physically showing up on me in some way like I wish. I was like, Chris, will you feel my heart and see if it's hot? He was like it's not. I was like, god fucking damn it, Like because I I wanted to get out of something and I just really wanted sorry, some kind of.
Speaker 1: I can't come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted some kind of symptom. I wanted to I wanted to be hot. I wanted to have sniffles. I wanted some kind of cough so that someone will justify it and so that it doesn't seem like I'm just crazy.
Speaker 4: I just say I have cramps or I don't feel good, and it's really like something is asymmetrical in my clothing.
Speaker 2: No wait, really, like what do you mean it's symmetrical in your clothing? Like you can't go out because like you're geah, gotta be.
Speaker 4: Very overwhelmed by something like I'll tell you an example. The other day, I was making my bed and putting the duvet and the duvet cover.
Speaker 1: But the douve cover is too.
Speaker 4: Big plausets linen, so it had like the hanging ball sacks of skin hanging and it wouldn't get symmetrical, and I just flipped out. It was like crying, y perventilating and going the ball skin.
Speaker 6: My boyfriend was like, oh my god. And I had like a moment of clarity where it was like, seriously, this is absurd. And then like I touched something with one foot harder than the other, so I had to correct it.
Speaker 1: Then I just like I got in the shower.
Speaker 4: Which I also hate, but everything like was better because I had the realization of how ridiculous the ball skin.
Speaker 2: Letting go, the letting go thing might help you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the shower made it better because I don't like showers, so it was kind of like an exposure.
Speaker 1: But also I was going to wash off the balls.
Speaker 2: O my god too.
Speaker 3: That's Larry David's solution. He said that in New York Times articles, just if you're having a problem, to try taking a shower. Have you taken a shower, and then usually your problem goes away or if it seems work less bad.
Speaker 2: My showers are only like ninety seconds long, too, and so do.
Speaker 3: You gotta take longer luxurious showers that would make a you know, a third world country weep.
Speaker 2: That's why I always feel bad in them. Because I always end up thinking about those third world countries and how lucky I am and how privileged I am, and yeah, I can't relax.
Speaker 3: But you have to think about it in terms of, well, okay, so here's something to make you feel better about the water. So like, for example, this year in California, we had too much water because of all the rain, too much water, so so much water that we could it was coming down so fast that we couldn't fill up our reservoirs with it because we'd just go drain into the ocean. And it would be nice if we had better mechanisms for collecting the water blah blah blah water. But during that time, it was basically like if you didn't use the water, it would just drain into the ocean. So it was it wasn't like you're wasting water. It was just like use it or lose it. And that can sometimes happen in America when it's not a drought. When we're not in a mega drought, frequently we have excess water and if it's a rainy season and you just got to use it or else it goes into the ocean. Our real problem is that we don't have enough methods for collecting the rain water that's falling.
Speaker 1: The sucker could happen.
Speaker 3: We got too much water.
Speaker 1: If you get a huge harper.
Speaker 3: B get yeah, yeah, sucker, sucker.
Speaker 2: When is when are we gonna start feeling? When is it all going to end where we're like we have no water.
Speaker 3: And well it already it was. It's like it's sick like it was. Basically, we were in a mega drought and we didn't have any water, and if you did take luxurious long showers, then then you were an asshole because Lake Mead was quickly depleting, and then people aren't gonna have enough water to drink, and then we have to stop the water coming down, and then Mexico wouldn't get any water because color of River goes all the way down to the Rio Grande and down that's where Mexico get their water.
Speaker 2: Too. Stressed out watching football games when they're on TV because I just can't stand. I think a phobia of mine is huge groups of people, and I think about all the underwear they're wearing, and all the like cups they're using, and all like the dumb face paint that they have on, or like the dumb jersey they bought just for that day, And I just think of it in a landfill, and I think of that one stadium has just created a giant all of the No one's going to be wearing anything they're wearing that day within like two years. So within two years, everything that is being worn in that stadium will be in a pile. And it stresses me the fuck out. Same with mals, like cruise ships.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, cruise ships, they just create waste and then they literally.
Speaker 2: Just dump giving decorations, Christmas decorations. Just I see it all just like in a landfill, and it just like even in this room, I see a bunch of landfill shit, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's filled with like for over twenty one or whatever is the new thing now, like so many clothes.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, that's bad.
Speaker 3: The human race is a disease upon this earth that only knows how to consume.
Speaker 2: Right, true, yeah, and but what are we gonna do? What can you do?
Speaker 3: A good time? You do anything about it?
Speaker 2: Find your reusable bags you like anymore? So that would be great, But you have to buy.
Speaker 1: Why you gotta shrink and wrinkle?
Speaker 3: Call a Republican just do the right thing. Do you want to have a good time or not You're gonna die anyway.
Speaker 2: It's just such a good thing.
Speaker 3: Who cares well?
Speaker 2: You want to be compassionate while you're here a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's why we gave about anybody.
Speaker 2: I know they're kind of living the right way. Just greedy, greedy.
Speaker 3: You know, we're doing enough. We are doing enough. And it's like we're not going to go and club baby seals. And we do want to support the environment or whatever with this, but we are.
Speaker 2: Clubbing baby seals the way we eat. We're kind instantly clubbing poor animals that we would never in a million years do with our bare hands, but we let someone else do it for us and put it on a bottle exactly.
Speaker 3: Clubbing baby seals.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you're club animals. All animals are being clubbed.
Speaker 3: And vegans, so you deserve the right to not give a shit about climate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you do one thing, then you can relax thing.
Speaker 3: Really really, it's not about what you do. It's I'm not talking about what you do. I'm saying, donate to all the charities, become a vegan, support climate change research, it's your mentality. Change your mentality to just not to not care and have a good time sing things like take a shower.
Speaker 2: It's like, whatever, I've changed my mentality to know news. Oh yeah, I'm not reading. My dad trying to tell me about some shit about people somewhere trying to survive and what they're doing to get water and food, and it was so fucking depressing. The other night, when my sister was tossing a salad, we were all in the kitchen, my dad like telling us what he heard on the news, and we were like, EJ, why would you share that. We can't do anything about it right now? What are we supposed to do? And so we just told him to shut up, and I said that I can't handle bad news right and my dad's was Then he sends me articles that there we really can turn things around with quimate change. There's still time, which there's fucking not and I think we all know it.
Speaker 3: Age well, we can't turn things around, but we can. We're not going to necessarily end the planet if we do things now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, But why.
Speaker 3: Are you suffering? Like your take your you're worrying about your showers and there's all these boomers in Florida who they're not worried about their need.
Speaker 2: To do their part, and and I can. I can feel I just because I feel better caring about other people and being globally conscious.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm just saying the owner.
Speaker 2: Constantly, So I'm not yeah, ZV cans Actually, cans are bands. Cans are got to be better than plan.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna Also, we're not gonna be able to do anything. Like even if you recycle every can you've ever had, those are just gonna get thrown in the landfill anyway, because China doesn't want our recyclables anymore. We're not gonna be able to make any real change.
Speaker 2: Orst for his birthday the other night, I think he's obsessed with construction and like, like his favorite book is about concrete mixers. Like he just loves any kind of construction things. So he got a recycling truck the other night, and he he came up to us. He was messing around with stuff and he undid all this tape is double sided tape, and he just like undid a bunch of it and swirled in his hands and then came up to his mom and was just like look, and she was like, wow, look at what you did. He just wasted like a whole roll of tape, right, and so we're like, wow, look at that, and we go, put it in your recycling truck, go recycle it. And so then we go. He goes and puts it in and I go, and then it's gonna go to the I go, does that that that recycling truck just goes to the landfill? Right, like like they all do it and they're like, yes, of course it does. And so but he couldn't get it off his hands. He was freaking out because it was double sided, and he was just like, I can't get it off. Babies are so stupid. He's gonna be in Twin Flames universe.
Speaker 4: He's so desirable twin Flame I know.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back after this. All right, we're back. Noah, are you still watching f Boy Island?
Speaker 5: I am, okay, So I keep it one episode behind so that way when one ends, I can start the other one and then just like hit pause.
Speaker 2: So good, Yes, it really helps. Yeah. So the last one that I watched was the one where they reveal if they're an f boy or a nice guy. Yeah, which everyone goes, why would you do that? But when are you going to watch?
Speaker 1: I don't have it? You just send it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, that's it's so easy. It's free on the CW app. It's so easy to wait. It's on now regular one, the new one. No F Girl is coming up? Boy, right now, you're watching it again? No F Boy Island season three is okay? Yes, it started airing.
Speaker 3: Taylor is a microcosm of America. Yeah, wait, what it's a new one. I already saw it.
Speaker 2: Where can you find a sixty five year old?
Speaker 3: I don't have it? Whatever, where you can find it? I don't have to.
Speaker 5: If you have rou like if you have like a smart TV, do you have smart what?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: If you're on the phone, you think it was a smart TV? I don't have.
Speaker 3: If you have a Roku in an account on hotmail, you can subscribe to the email list that gives you a link.
Speaker 2: It gives you a PDF with website that you can log on and it plays my space log from October. If you happens you get the CW you can watch the first two seasons. To put that app on a on apparently, Okay, there's.
Speaker 3: A man behind the seven eleven who has a bunch of DVDs. Yeah, that's pretty much the only way.
Speaker 1: That's the answer.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you can watch that apparently.
Speaker 1: Anyway, no way, anyway.
Speaker 5: So it was so fun because so Avi doesn't watch it with me, but he came into the living room to eat his dinner, and it was the part where they were revealing if they're F boy or a nice guy. So so every time they would come up, I would pause and I was like, I'd be like, Okay, do you think he's an F boy or a nice guy? He's like, well, I have to hear him talk a little bit, So I only gave him a little because sometimes they say it right away.
Speaker 2: And it was so fun.
Speaker 5: But and he got them mostly right, but he didn't get Mercedes right, which I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Mercedes is the most deceptive of them all.
Speaker 1: Mercedes.
Speaker 2: No, Mercedes is back yeah, and everyone's like, you were an F boy last time. But he did. He did stay with Louize for how long he split the money.
Speaker 4: I don't know they were broken up with them like a month though, because we looked it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were broken up pretty a month, but it was very pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: So he's still f boy.
Speaker 3: I think interesting.
Speaker 2: Benedict also, is there twist Benict?
Speaker 3: My boy Benny is my favorite?
Speaker 2: Wait, why is he your boy?
Speaker 3: I just love boy Indiana first of all cults fan, second of all, hottest guy on the show, third of all. I love Benny.
Speaker 2: Benny. Benny did have like a glow up this season. For sure. He came back zero percent body fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a good guy. He's a nice boy. But I think but he's a good guy. You can tell he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 3: You know. I saw Katie Thurston in the wild what last week at a party? I saw her at a party?
Speaker 2: What? Oh my god? What party were you at?
Speaker 3: It was Tim's Thanksgiving party?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Katie was a Tim Dillon's Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: There was a bunch of people at this party, but Katie Thurston was there. I did say hello. She doesn't know who I am, but I did. But I went up. I was like hello, I said, no, I went Katie. Well, she was outside at the time, so it wasn't weird that I was yelling. Thankfully, I was with my wife, so I didn't come off.
Speaker 2: On the tree.
Speaker 3: But I went Katie Katie and then she went what And then I said, I'm Brian and I worked on f Boy Island and then she and then she immediately changed very positive. Yeah, we talked for three seconds, but I did see her.
Speaker 2: Was was she there with anyone from the show?
Speaker 3: No, she was not. She seemed to be hanging with some other comics.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was Marco there.
Speaker 3: No, Marco was not there.
Speaker 2: Benedict was not there.
Speaker 3: No, Mercedes was there though, No he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Who else was a Tims party? Tim invited me? I was so sad I couldn't go. Was it a too like tell us any any juicy celebs?
Speaker 3: It was a Who's who?
Speaker 2: Was Whitney there?
Speaker 3: Whitney was there? Yeah, Oliver was there? And then uh, there was Kylie Jenner. Was I wasn't there when she was there?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 3: Yeah or which way? I don't know which Jenner actually the most famous Jenner that Kylie Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, Chris Jenner the mother?
Speaker 3: It might have been Chris Jenner.
Speaker 2: I don't know the daughter.
Speaker 3: I believe it was Chris Jenner.
Speaker 2: Okay, she I believe, Yeah, Okay, did you have a good time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I had a great time. It was good, well catered and uh just fun to talk to some people and walk around with my wife and be like, uh, what the hell is going on? Here? Is this reality?
Speaker 2: And Chris Jenner was there.
Speaker 3: That's I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Wow is Chris Jenner?
Speaker 2: Because Tim is connected, Tim's got friends all over.
Speaker 1: But doesn't didn't she like her families? Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I think it was it was the Sunday before thanks Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I know it was great, really good apple cider and uh, I mean I didn't really like engage in conversa. Oh Andrew was there also, Oh.
Speaker 2: Andrew Colin talking about engaging and things and engaged everyone. Really, Yes, he got engaged in and I think he got because he got engaged on thanks I think on Thanksgiving, like morning, I think is when I saw the news. Yeah, very exciting. Him and Brenna are engaged and oh yeah, it's I was totally shocked, but not Also it's like, oh that seems like it's time. Yeah, because they've been together. I think it's been three years now, that's a long time. I remember their first date when he was going to meet her for their first date and he was nervous and.
Speaker 1: Where was it here?
Speaker 2: Sat Louis.
Speaker 1: They met until she went to school, that's why she was going.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they know. She just worked here. I think she moved here after. I forget exactly what brought her here, but yeah, they met here another in La together. So congratulations to Andrew on getting engaged.
Speaker 3: Congrats. I wasn't at the party, but he was.
Speaker 4: Okay, suspicion prior to the engagement, Okay, okay, it worked.
Speaker 2: So it seems like everything was going on that night works out, Kylie. I had to do. I was had to do. I did a charity event on Wednesday for this for this group called Backstoppers that helps like fallen police, uh, policemen and firemen and their families after they have fallen and fallen meaning you know, I think it's the slip They say fallen soldiers for like what it really is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like they needed a lawsuit for a slip.
Speaker 2: And you know they do say fallen, right they say fallen military for fallen.
Speaker 3: Soldiers, Yeah, I don't did they say it for firefighters the fallen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they fell in battle they shot or burned or like a serious not just fallen.
Speaker 3: It does feel like same with soldiers insulting to the soldiers who died.
Speaker 1: Yeah fell, they're just like, oh he just he just slid really slowly past, like hit is that on a counter?
Speaker 3: So before he fell, someone did shoot him in the face.
Speaker 2: But he died from a fall.
Speaker 4: Ye that by a gang of drug dealers and that tortured him.
Speaker 2: But he felt but are stumbled soldiers. Yeah, it's it's not yeah, once you would investigate anyway it was for falling. I can't say it. It's for people. So the policemen and firefighters who have died in the line of duty and for their families. It like gives money to support their family. They died standing up, yes maybe I don't know, like they could have been crawling or something, but they So it was this huge charity event where they all fight each other. They box and it's like it's a boxing event at the Enterprise Center, which is a huge It's like where the Blues play hockey.
Speaker 1: It's like a huge So they forced them to go through more trauma.
Speaker 2: Well it's not really, I can't I couldn't tell if it was actually cops and firefighters are just like people representing their sides what it better be. It was confusing because we don't really want to see those people get beat up. I did see a knockout happen, though, and I got it was wild to see. I don't really let.
Speaker 1: Does that mean they pass out? When you get a knockout?
Speaker 2: Does that they get pitched and then they hit the ground? Done pretty much? Yeah, he just got he got a punch and then boom down, lights out, birds flying around, tweetybird stars, everyone like crowding around him. He didn't get up for like three minutes. That's he was on the like he got his a bell rung and brain damage right there. I literally felt that way, and I was like, oh my god, what did I just see? I really don't like what I just saw. Like this was this like hate big man who is so strong and capable, and now he's on the ground like like he just was in a It was like a watching It's horrible to see it. I don't know why anyone likes this. I would never but everyone. I mean, it was the highlight of the night for everyone who was there to watch it. People lost their fucking minds. They were so excited about it. It just made me kind of sick, like to see how excited people get to see something so horrible because it wasn't supposed to happen, like they this is a charity event. I talked to the announcer later on, he was like, that's not what this event is about. Like, yeah, normal boxing, we love to see a ko but like this kind of event, we don't want to see people get this bad.
Speaker 1: Urt is gonna need like.
Speaker 2: It should have been called like thirty seconds before he got knocked out, like it was. It wasn't supposed to get like that. But I really I saidden they announce I go just on the sidel and I was like that fucking knockout and I go Jesus Christ And he was like yeah, and I go, is that he gonna murder his family in ten years because of what I just sawry? Yeah, like is this is this guy gonna shoot up somewhere? Like are we gonna And he just looked at me like he kind of like it was like kind of a joke.
Speaker 1: Always a cop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't have access to go Jesus, they never kill it was. It was horrible to see, but then he they they took him through all the protocol and everything for concussions, so but that doesn't mean he's not concussed still, like he's cussing.
Speaker 3: Knocked unconscious.
Speaker 4: I think definition right, it was they just can't let him sleep tonight.
Speaker 2: And then I watched this video. But anyway, the event was really actually so fun, and it was live on TV and they just had me like, Okay, you're just gonna go talk to this guy and it's gonna be live. And I was like, what am I going to say? And They're like just wing it and I was like all right. And it was always a lot of that, and Chris Pronger, who was a yeah, but I little little uh, A little bit of details beforehand would have been nice. But you know what I was like, you know, it's almost nice when you have an excuse to be bad because you're like, no one told me what to do. So if I suck at this, most people are gonna know the explanation I have. But at least I have that explanation to myself for why I sucked. It was the worst thing is when I suck and I know I could have done better, but in this case, it was like I didn't know what to do and I wasn't really told what to do, so it was kind of like all right, but it ended up actually being really good and really fun. And and uh, Chris Pronger, who plays for the Blues forever it's like a local celebrity, introduced me and we hung out backstage and it was cool to talk to him, and and how what was I going to say?
Speaker 3: But you've been to a lot of Blues games now, No, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm into one or two, which feels like a lot. Yeah, No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I have not seen it.
Speaker 2: I have done seen a Blue game this season.
Speaker 3: Really, I thought there was a story where you're in a box.
Speaker 2: Season I'm thinking of I was in a box for Taylor Sad Louis, I was, Yeah, I was in a box for Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock. I was in a but and those were all at the Enterprise cur But no, I went to a Blues game maybe last year.
Speaker 3: I think. Yeah, I feel like the NHL season lasts twenty four, three, six, so long.
Speaker 2: But it was it was Oh, But then I was watching the next day, I was watching this clip about kids like teenagers who committed suicide from having CTE and it was like all these families talking about their twenty something year olds who committed suicide from having you know, and then they find out later because you can't find if someone has CT until on the top of See that's the thing you get from having multiple concussions football players get and then they murder their family like they not they murdered themselves. They just go fucking insane. Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 3: You have to weigh that against all the kids who killed themselves for not being allowed.
Speaker 2: To box or play football. That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, isn't always results in murder, though, I just want to say that.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't. That was me being hyperbodic like and me being comedic about something that is horrible. But no, it doesn't. It results in them, like I would say, losing their minds. It says, Yeah, it causes the death of nerves in the brain known as.
Speaker 3: Erratic behavior anger. That type of thing happens too. Maybe not necessarily always murder, but it's definitely like changes your personality. Yeah, if you have bad.
Speaker 4: CT, yes, one of the best preventions for like conduct disorder and anti social personal disorder and stuff like. That's wait, if you if you have conduct disorder, anti social personality disorder. That's when you're usually going out and hurting people. Those people are, but sports there's not there's not really much prevention for it.
Speaker 2: So if they play sports, they can get it out of their system with.
Speaker 1: The aggression, but just don't get hit too hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Chris even told me when he played football in high school, he got a concussion once and was kind of like everyone's like, get back out there. Like it was just kind of like not taking care of at all. But all these people in this I guess it was like this New York Times like short documentary about these people in these football players in their twenties killed themselves and later were diagnosed with CT upon top autopsy, and I would say half of their parents were like, my kid, my son now is playing football. Like the question was like would you let them play knowing what you know? And they're like, he loved it. And it's like and then a lot I was reading comments and people were like, yeah, kids love drugs too. Kids like what, yeah, they love SIGs, alcohol, drugs, candy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my kid loves al kaeda. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was like it's, uh, it's tricky, but it's like you I watching football. It's so fucking gnarly, dude, these people.
Speaker 3: Get there are thankfully there are. They are doing certain things to decrease concussions, but I don't think it's. Well, so there's this thing you can wear around your neck that kind of like pinches your neck a little bit so that less blood flow is going to your brain. So that they were rude. That's great, and then well one actual proven thing, No, it really is. Wat watching an NFL game, certain players will have like what looks like a a I've seen that, a headphone.
Speaker 4: That blood and their brain to be smart to like run smart.
Speaker 2: Now I'm just kidding, you need to be actually pretty intelligent.
Speaker 3: They have these other things called for they're called but they're like bubble helmets that they wear on top of their regular helmets, so it looks like they have gigantic.
Speaker 2: But don't they look so stupid? Then it everyone makes stupid.
Speaker 3: But all the other ones that's just to wear during practice during the preseason. They did it. They did a study where they wore them for like three or four weeks or something like that, and it did wind up decreasing the amount of preseason concussions by something like ninety.
Speaker 2: Percent Jesus, But why why wouldn't they have them all the time then.
Speaker 3: Because it really look like pretty stupid. It looks really their heads are like five times beside they were in like like balloon heads. They're like Thanksgiving Day parade floats running around, you know, like at a baseball game where they have like the guy wearing the costume and then he's like, yeah, field, it's like flopping back and forth. That's like all the football.
Speaker 2: Okay, it would make it harder to play.
Speaker 3: Well, harder to play because they'd be so ashamed of how they look.
Speaker 2: If it's just stupid, and then they should have that. But that's okay, what.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're trying to figure out how to apply that.
Speaker 2: We're seeing a lot of football, Like why do they all have those little towels hanging off their backs.
Speaker 1: If they're playing Capture the Flag or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, these are any this is NFL. They have all towels off their pullet.
Speaker 4: Then you're like, you're a little naughty.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm pretty sure that quarterbacks have towels to wipe off their hands.
Speaker 1: If they're a lot of them have a flapper and.
Speaker 2: Why do why do no want none of the football players do that hot thing that they all did in the nineties where their torso was exposed, which I never even understood, Like why is everything else so padded and yet that like little sliver of stomach is just like they have like crop tops on Why why aren't they doing crop tops anymore?
Speaker 3: Do you see that? That's my god, that's.
Speaker 1: So not that big, but it does look does everyone warn it would look cool? It looks like a corn head?
Speaker 2: Okay, we have to look like cartoons, all right. Why is no one wearing the crop top anymore?
Speaker 3: Brian, I asked, is.
Speaker 2: It just went out of fashion?
Speaker 3: But that was hot?
Speaker 2: Look for some reason that really turned me off.
Speaker 3: They still show off some of their calves sometimes some guys show up.
Speaker 2: I want to see that. I want to see that hot, fucking toned stomach with that big all the padding above it, and it crops off and then you just see a sliver of their fucking tight stomach just for direction.
Speaker 3: I think they're called they're called guardian caps. They're warned during the preseason. They decreased concussions by fifty two ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, I'm glad that you have to go to YouTube. And that is so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It looks like a mushroom character.
Speaker 2: He's a microphone, like a little child who's like, I'm a microphone for Halloween. All right. I rather everyone die of concussions. Die everybody died. I honestly think that that I would like them to all wear that because I think men would stop thinking it's such a cool sport because it looks so nerdy.
Speaker 1: We totally switched to baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well we gotta go. Thank you for listening to the show today. We'll be back tomorrow. Come see me. I'm doing my special taping in Seattle. So many besties are going. I want you there too. Two shows. The late show is the one to get tickets to now. The first show is pretty full right now, nine thirty in Seattle on December sixteenth, I'll be in Spokane. December fourteenth, I'll be in Brea with Brian Frangie. The weekend before that in uh in California. And then this weekend coming up, I am in Toronto at Rama at the Casino. I am in Munhole, Pennsylvania and Pittsburgh and then I am in Detroit on Saturday night, so I'll see you this weekend. Don't be Ka and Ardian cap what oh come we Guardian? No, no, just do it.