Speaker 1: Welcome to listen if you want to.
Speaker 2: Very professional intro, very professional. So this is listen if you want to.
Speaker 1: You're Danielle I am, and you're Amy's sugarman.
Speaker 3: Why do you say my last?
Speaker 1: I'm glad we really just did intros.
Speaker 2: So this is listen if you want to, and we're going to tell you what what listen if you want to is all about some of you know us, some if you don't.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna get to know us, hopefully, because we.
Speaker 2: Want you to listen if you want to, I'm gonna make you That's our whole thing here. But first, what is happening with LeAnn Rymes? I need to understand what's happening? So did you see the video? I did, so it's like she's at the dentist. At first I was like, is she at the dentist? Like their arms are in her mouth? Is what I thought, just.
Speaker 1: To kind of paint the picture. What's happening in this video is Leanne Rhymes is like laying in what seems like a dentist chair, not a dentist chair, but you know what I mean. And there is somebody with you know, loves on their hands and had their hands in her mouth.
Speaker 3: To their elbow like, I was like, right happening.
Speaker 1: It literally looks like they're breaking her jaw is usually it's what it looks like. The best way can explain this is like she got like, uh adjusted, like a chiropractor, like adjusted her jaw is what I feel like.
Speaker 3: Immediately, she's bawling, balling.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell for a second if she was balling or hysterically crying. It was one of those that you.
Speaker 3: Were I mean, if she's laughing or crying.
Speaker 1: You sorry, yes, hysterically laughing, like it was a weird cry. It was like out her whole entire body.
Speaker 3: The whole body was crying. So I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Of course, first of all, I saw the headline like Liam Williams cries Like I was a click.
Speaker 3: Immediately all I could think of was like, can someone come and do that to my neck?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, you see, We've talked about this in our lives and personal lives before. There's no one I love more than my car. I'm obsessed terrified of a pipe. Oh an adjustment. You cracked my neck and crack it in every single place you possibly can. This is fascinating to her. I don't know they I think they truly were, just because she she later goes on and posts, you know, on her Instagram and she says she has like she suffers from TMJ and whatever. She always has pain there. That's like she carries her stress in her jaw and her shoulders and neck, and I think she, I don't know, they were relieving some kind of pressure in her jaw.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm horrified or sign me up.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like elbow in my throat, but if somebody could do that to my neck.
Speaker 3: First of all, though.
Speaker 1: Somebody can do that to your neck, and it's called the chiropractor, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to think like we were watching something we shouldn't be watching.
Speaker 1: It felt you know what this reminded me to me? Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Ideally? Well, but is Juliana Huff. Is Julian Huff, who we love, by the way, but like we love Julian Huff, why why was I watching that?
Speaker 1: If you remember the video from Julian Huff maybe what circa twenty eighteen, She's laying on this table and she's like getting all this like energy healing thing she literally had an exorcism.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought she was gonna levitate. I was like, what, what THEU is happening?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then I think, now my like algorithm knows, and I see Amy Poehler talking to Brandy Carlyle.
Speaker 3: You know that singer Brandy Carlisle.
Speaker 1: I do? She just performed at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, I forgot that. Okay.
Speaker 2: So they're talking about their sleep routines and their heating pads, which I love heating.
Speaker 1: I'm not a heating pad person.
Speaker 2: I'm not, which is weird because I get so hot that you wouldn't think of the I just want to wrap a heating pad around every muscle in my body.
Speaker 3: So you don't use heating pad. Are your muscles just like silly putty?
Speaker 1: They are rather not. I feel very tense a.
Speaker 3: Lot there, so tight.
Speaker 1: I probably could use a heating pad, but I just don't use it.
Speaker 2: Amy Poehler's talking to Brandy about something called the biomat Okay, so immedium, I'm like, what's that? Googling it while they're talking about it. It sounds like a body sized heating pad, maybe with crystals, which that part scared me a little bit. Because I never know, like hmm, but I'll try it. I don't know, so you just lay down on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you laid down.
Speaker 2: Does anyone in our like crew know about the biomat Emma Jackie Hannah on the biomat?
Speaker 6: But yes on the heating pad?
Speaker 3: Well, you be cool.
Speaker 6: I literally was using it last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of a comfy? Do you know what a comfy?
Speaker 3: I would be?
Speaker 2: I would be sweating so bad and a comfy with the menopause hot flashes. I would be like, I'm I'm unwell, like, I can't how.
Speaker 1: Cool would be if it was a comfy and on different you can actively different parts of the company to be a heating pad? Could he make it? It's cool?
Speaker 3: Could he make it a massage? Or too?
Speaker 1: Just like, oh good?
Speaker 2: So anyway, okay separately, there's so much to talk about, but I need to know. I need to know because I'm getting like texts about this, serious texts, and I don't totally know what's happening. I know what you're gonna say, who is West? Who is the girl? And who's the girl that's that's hurt by it? That John Sierra is the one hurt.
Speaker 1: By it Ciara, No Sierra.
Speaker 3: It's spelled like Ciara.
Speaker 1: It's not It's not Siara, it's Sierra.
Speaker 2: Okay, who are what's happened? I know they're on Summerhouse, but who are these people?
Speaker 3: What is happening? Why is it so major that John Ham is talking about it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you why John Ham is talking about it. He kind of weird. I got intertwined, and I know he loves Bravo. I know, but I texted our group and I was like, how does John hamm insert himself?
Speaker 3: I loved it everything.
Speaker 1: Once he was I was like, oh my god. Okay, so this is called Scamanda.
Speaker 2: So Amanda, no, no, no, no Commanda. That was like that podcast. I don't know what it was about, some kind of true crime situation. But okay, anyway, we're getting off topic. They're calling it Scamanda.
Speaker 1: And the reason why they're calling it Scamanda is because let me refresh your memory, Sandy exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't want to jump on your punchline there.
Speaker 2: But obviously every everybody's like, obviously, right, so scandal.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was like the biggest deal in the entire world. Now, fast forward to.
Speaker 3: April it.
Speaker 1: Really was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: If you're a Bravo head like I am, you are obsessed.
Speaker 3: Who are the So talk to me who these people are? Who are they for?
Speaker 1: Scamanda? So, if you guys watch Summerhouse, Summerhouse is such a good show.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, that's Southern charm. Yeah, Summer House is essentially these best friends. They rent a house in the Hampton's in the summer and they go every weekend and throw parties and you're watching the whole So who are like the main people. Kyle and Amanda are married couple. They've been together four years, like literally forever. And West is a new b like he this is his third season on The West.
Speaker 3: I want his name to be Wes but okay, I know me too.
Speaker 1: But there's a tea West Okay. And he was dating Sierra, So Sierra, Siara, not Siara? Correct Sierra. So Sierra is one of our favorites. She's best friends with Page Desorbo.
Speaker 2: And this is the show that that girl's on. Okay, got it, got it? This is Hannah on this show.
Speaker 1: She used to be back in the day. And Page is not even the giggly squad right, and Paige is not on this anymore. This is her first season without without This is the first season without Page Oh my god, Amy this her.
Speaker 3: You could like speed this up a tiny bit, but it's.
Speaker 1: So good you need all the decay. Long story short, Amanda and Sarah best friends. Siara was dating. They had a very very messy breakup. It was really bad, bad, bad Amanda breaks up. We we know now in present day that Amanda it filed for divorce from Kyle. So now, WHOA.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting Amanda and West have so okay.
Speaker 3: But was there cheating? Was there cheating? It sounds like there was no cheating.
Speaker 1: So that's a for discussion. That is up for discussion. Because we're watching the last, you know, the season of Summerhouse right now, which was taped in the summer.
Speaker 3: Ciara was with Wes, Siarrah Sierra. Correct, but it's spelled Ciara, I know, but it's Sierra. Okay, fine, So.
Speaker 2: West was with Sierra and Amanda was with Kyle and now there's been a bit of a switch.
Speaker 3: Arooo, is there any chance Kyle could be with Sierra?
Speaker 2: No chits zero, okay, no chids? So why is it so dramatic, like a best friend switch type of deal.
Speaker 1: It's just yes, there's that, and it's also Kyle was Everyone right now is praising Amanda for essentially getting it out of her with Kyle, and she is now Kyle Cook Kyle Cook.
Speaker 3: And she is now bored, painful.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, okay, keep going, keep going. I'm trying so hard.
Speaker 1: She's so good, it's so good. So there's just I mean, it would be so good if it.
Speaker 3: Was like my neighbors. But like I don't know these people.
Speaker 1: And when you like say, bring yourself from it, it's like they all were single. So what's really the scandal? They were, Like I will agree with that? Is this?
Speaker 3: Why is this blowing up so much?
Speaker 1: Like scannfal made sense because they were together. He cheated on her with her best friend, That made sense. I don't really know why this is such a scandal. However, it is juicy.
Speaker 2: Because it's like a best friend switch switch a through. Sierra and Amanda are not best friends anymore.
Speaker 1: Well allegedly so. So, I mean like up until yesterday we thought they were best friends. So I don't know, so that maybe there was.
Speaker 3: Some sneaking around, don't.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe because we're all seizing seeing that the season the air that tape last summer, and they're all touchy feeling, and no one caught that till now. So it's like everyone everyone is dissecting. Everyone is dissecting West and Amanda from last summer, and they're like, whoa, like.
Speaker 3: See this right now?
Speaker 2: I'm just knee deep in Paradise fan theories. But we can talk about that in a minute. Okay, So, but I won't care about any of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well can you tell me why why I don't care? Two people that aren't together, like send a or not, Like they're single, right and they're just starting to hook up maybe be in a relationship. They put out a joint statement saying, hey, like we understand everyone's like upset about this, but like, please respect our privacy and why we try to navigate this and why a statement.
Speaker 3: And I'm like you even were saying it was an April Fool's joke.
Speaker 1: Well that's what we're I'm holding my breath to see if today we find out that yesterday was all a joke. But it's been like this since Tuesday, so that was before April Fools.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh my, the statement is dumb. It's the dumbest thing because I don't to it.
Speaker 3: But even cared about this until they put out the statement.
Speaker 1: All they needed to say is we hooked up. Uh, we're two single people and we hooked up like that would say that and move on, But.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I thought I cared when John Ham waded in, and now I don't care.
Speaker 1: So the reason why do you want me to tell you how John Ham is involved in that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because Sierra was at like the Friends and Neighbors premiere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was like hosting the red carpet and he like talked to her and he was like, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said not good. She's like I'm great.
Speaker 2: Responding first of all, that is the one thing I like about her because nothing bugs me more when people are like how are you and you're like I'm great, it's like, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: That's what she said. Up where she's like I'm great, She's like, actually not.
Speaker 3: And then John Ham's like what is up?
Speaker 1: Because it was before all the news.
Speaker 3: He said it was team Sierra.
Speaker 1: How can you not? No one is not Team Sierra. No team Please.
Speaker 6: Stop talking about this I'm not gonna can I jump in here as Jackie.
Speaker 3: This is Jackie.
Speaker 1: Yes, Please don't have.
Speaker 3: To back Danielle up, because thank you.
Speaker 6: Kyle and Amanda relationship we have seen from the very beginning of when they met, they got married, on the show, they got everything. So this season it's you see the deterioration of their relationship, Okay, and then you're seeing like some little like I don't know, like flirtations with West. Like last week Kyle totally blew up on Amanda. West stepped in and said, go apologize to Amanda. It's just like so everybody is dissecting their interactions the channel. Don't please if you're a proboholic like me and Danielle, this is.
Speaker 3: A big deal.
Speaker 1: This is a massive deal code.
Speaker 6: It's girl code. You don't do that to your best.
Speaker 1: Okay, And this is one thing. This is one thing I'm gonna say I and Jackie, I know you're here with me on this because we are the reality girls. Like give me a secret life of Mormon wives, give me real Housewives of Rhode Island, give me Summerhouse, give me Southern charm, give me anything on Freakin' bra Although I will watch it, and my last month has been so stressful. I it's because of all this. Oh my god, Taylor, Frankie, Paul Western, Amanda There's It is a hard time to.
Speaker 4: Be a.
Speaker 3: Reality If I said, how you doing? How you doing, Danielle, you'd say not so good?
Speaker 1: Not so good? Okay, so good. I have one thing, just I just want one more thing, Sierra for Bachelorette. I'm throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, that'd be good.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, not to take a total left turn, but it is at least it's in the reality realm, right. Stephen Colletti is hot. Oh I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I did not really know that.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. It took you April second, twenty twenty six to say those are yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I did not know when he did.
Speaker 2: This is how I figured out he was hot. First of all, I'm into the Laguna Beach Reunion.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to be disappointed when I watch it, because I think it did. But I think the marketing is genius and the promotion is genius. And Stephen Coletti dancing like he's Hugh Grant from that movie Love Love actually is iconic and That's how I realized he was hot. I think the payoff is going to be like not great.
Speaker 1: And I just have like one flag on their promo, just one tiny flag.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: They decide to do all their promo Shutters on the Beach, which is in Santa Monica. I know a hotel in Laguna Beach, and it's not like a pretty penny because shutters is not what's an amazing hotel. I'm not dogging the amazing if you're doing.
Speaker 3: Who's putting some bucks behind this? Because I'm hearing about this thing for months.
Speaker 2: It's all shot it, it's all.
Speaker 3: I love Roku. By the way, I am a.
Speaker 2: Huge just this is not a paid advertisement. All my TVs are Roku.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I like Roku idiot proof. It's so easy to use. It's like, thank you so much. Okay, well, anyway, Stephen Colletti's hot.
Speaker 1: Two things from the Two things from There going to be tre Union living for Lauren and Kristen being back on our screens in some they both wore white on purpose Friends. Yes, well okay, oh the whole cast was in black and white. I was like, that's the thing I see, I see, but I don't know if you guys saw those viral videos of Kristin trying to sit down on the couch.
Speaker 3: Nope, did not say that. What because her dress was too short?
Speaker 1: Her dress was way too short and so Lauren has to stand in front of her and Steven has her with pillows so that she can sit down. It was I think she was rather embarrassed, like she was like sweating.
Speaker 3: And she just live here, so she maybe didn't have a spare outfit.
Speaker 1: Her dress was far too short for where she was sitting. Poor.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, well, now have to go watch that. Uh let's pivot back to April Fools. So I kind of questions for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you believe that Ryan Murphy was doing Love Story with Stevie Ni?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I watched the Love Story finale, the JFK, the JFK one.
Speaker 3: I am not fully done, but I do know the ending.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of thoughts, Well, well, next week, next week, they also died on my birthday. I'm sorry, Yeah, I didn't realize that's how I saw that. Anyways, So I swear, and I'm going to stand on this, that there was Ice swear that there was a promo for this at the end of the finale, I I can bet money on it, like it was so real to me.
Speaker 2: I here's what I felt. Well, first of all, the song.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so basically what happens is it says I saw it on Instagram, Ryan Murphy and Stevie Nicks love Story. And then it's like Alex Wolf is playing Lindsay Buckingham or no Connor Story was playing Lindsay Buckingham, and Alex Wolf is playing one of the Fleetwood Mac people and Billy Lord. This is what threw me. I'm not gonna lie Billy Lord as Stevie Nicks. Now, I didn't know that she could sing, and I think, if you're gonna play Stevie Nicks, you really you gotta be able to You really got to be able to sing. So that part I was like urh. But yet I was like I'm in and it said like love story, uh, Nick's Buckingham or something like that. It smells a little fishy fishy fish You.
Speaker 1: Know what it made me do when when you sent that to me, I immediately googled and I was like, I need to learn all about Stevie Nick's love life because I don't know that. I don't know that, so I.
Speaker 2: Think it's well it is, do you know officially at the very very end of the videos at April fols, Oh my god, I didn't stay till the end, so it's very for like five points. Oh yeah, but well done, well done Ryan Murphy to.
Speaker 3: Just do that, right, do you?
Speaker 1: And yes, that was, but it's upsetting because I was actually excited about it, like can you do it?
Speaker 2: Here's my problem with April Fools. I forget that, I think about it. I try to prepare myself and protect myself, and then I forget the date because like I never know the date.
Speaker 3: So okay, the one that I thought was kind of amusing.
Speaker 2: So Jenna Bush is trying to bring some twenty thousand dollars cake did you see this? Out to Willie Geist and she's the joke is she's going to drop the cake. But the part that happened is she slips in the frosting, so she eats shit and falls, and so to me, I was like, oh my god, this isn't an April Fool's joke.
Speaker 3: So she went hurt.
Speaker 1: She's got a bruise on her knees. Matt for sure, definitely gonna need the bio mat because.
Speaker 2: That's gonna hurt tomorrow. That's my mom told me that when you fall, you what hurts is not what you think is gonna hurt, because what you like, if you twist your ankle, that's gonna hurt your ankle, but it's whatever the rest of your body did whatever.
Speaker 3: To try to protect it.
Speaker 2: So the reason I liked it was because it actually was pretty funny with the fall and then really.
Speaker 3: Guys, is like little Cake is l April Fools, but the fall is real.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I think she like, I think Shannon Bush like tried playing it off a little bit, like she was like that was meant to happen, and I think she was so in shocked that it happened. She was like that wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Like straight up great anyway. I don't know April Fools whatever, I could take it or leave it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it, but I just don't care. Let's go back.
Speaker 1: I don't mess with me. Don't mess with me. You know why.
Speaker 2: I I can never I could never come up with a good April Fools.
Speaker 3: I'm not like clever like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a prankster.
Speaker 3: Yea. Let's go back to Paradise.
Speaker 2: I need to talk about Paradise, and like, I know we're not doing spoilers, but first of all, okay, can we do spoilers?
Speaker 3: Like, what's the rule here? How long can before I can do spoilers?
Speaker 1: I know, I feel how do we do this? How about let's discuss Paradise at the end, and everyone know we are fully spoilers in this about because I need to have a full breakdown. I am so fired up about Paradise. Let's just say, okay, if you if you're a Paradise fan, like we are stick toating right now.
Speaker 3: We are very very everything, very very old everything.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do my song picks at the end, but I'll do my song picks then we'll do that's a good thing to do on this listen if you want to.
Speaker 3: Also, we should tell what the hell we're doing here. But okay, so what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do on listen if you want to, is when we have something that we have to talk about, but it has spoilers, very very in so we'll just go like time to do if you don't want it, so that's good. Okay, this is listen if you want to and okay, so much to say. First of all, thank you Jana Kramer, Scott Patterson, Jenny Garth, Tory Spelling.
Speaker 3: Who. What we'll say is no one believes in us except for those four people. So we wanted to do the show.
Speaker 1: There's six people on this planet Earth.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to do this show because we're like producers, right, so we produce a bunch of shows, but we're like, we got something to say here. And if you think about Andy Cohen, he was a producer, he was an executive and then he's like, I'm gonna give myself my own show and look at it now.
Speaker 1: He's huge. Look at it now he's just.
Speaker 3: Back there with Anderson Cooper celebrating New Year. Was like come on. So we were like, okay, we.
Speaker 1: Want to do this.
Speaker 3: And like the pushback was it was hard.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of like what like it wasn't no, it was we don't even get it, Like it was so passed, it was beyond no. It was like what do you mean? We don't even understand what you're we.
Speaker 1: And we meant back many times and We're like you, guys, we are asking for zero dollars. There's no one dollar we're making on this. We just want to have fun and we want people to hear what we talk about. That's all we're doing here. Guys.
Speaker 4: Even last night, like this show starts now, and even last night they were like, people, I don't I don't want to say who because you're not supposed to say who, like going, we still don't get it.
Speaker 1: We don't get it.
Speaker 3: What is this? Can you tell us?
Speaker 4: What's?
Speaker 3: God? God, They're like totally.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you again. It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So anyway, if you could just do us a favor and like listen, if you want to, like just help us out, like maybe you like this, and even if today is not the best, Like look, we're doing our best, but like it's gonna get better.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get better. And you know what, we're just here to have a good time and a good time with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put on your headphones, go for a walk back in the house, whatever you gotta do, drive somewhere and you're gonna learn some stuff you are. And also, so anyway you might be listening where you normally hear Tory Spelling, Jenny Garth, Jenna Kramer, Scott Patterson because they and said we could borrow their feeds to help us have people listen, because if we didn't have that, we we might not have any lessen.
Speaker 1: There would be six people listening. The six people we just just like.
Speaker 3: A couple of people that are like, what is this anyway back to what did you want to talk about next?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I wanted to talk a little bit about love story, but I got to catch up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll paradise this week and then next week all have caught up.
Speaker 3: Oh I did watch? Let me tell you what I did do? Everybody's talking about that project.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 3: I wanted to say, do you know what you want me to say?
Speaker 1: Do do? But I also know what your referenced what I hope you know what I do?
Speaker 2: Have a do do story which I will tell fine. Do you want the do do story? Or do you want Project tail Mary? Which you want first? Project tail Mary? Because I have a lot of thoughts about this. I haven't seen me.
Speaker 1: I know you have, how Ryan I've always said half of Oh, oh okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: I think we'll think Well, I'll tell everybody what happened.
Speaker 2: So I really wanted to see this movie and then kept getting great reviews, and like, I love Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 3: I do love Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 2: And it's like making all this money and everyone's talking about it, and I think it's from the same guy that did The Martian, which I love the mark.
Speaker 3: What about Ryan Gosling, He's.
Speaker 1: Acting by himself the whole time.
Speaker 2: I know he's He's a genius. That is incredible. First of all, sidebar I we're gonna talk about Project Hilmeyer, but I need to talk about d dra Hall and Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 3: So are you too young for Days of Our Lives?
Speaker 1: I am a little too young for it in the sense I didn't watch it, but I know all about it. I know Days of our Lives. I have a friend that works on the show.
Speaker 3: I know, I do, oh name drop.
Speaker 2: So in my era, era, era, era, era, we would go home from school, era and it would be three o'clock and we watched Days of Our Lives. And so Ryan Gosling, somebody, this guy Josh Horwitz, asked Ryan Gosling something about like his men, you know, the actors he admired, and he whips out Dedra Hall, and if I did not perk my years up, like because he's talking about how the storyline when she was possessed, of course I know it, like I'm in the bow and Hope Kayla and patch Era like this was the everybody was running home and like you weren't vcring that crap. You're like, I'm watching that lie right right, Like Young and the Restless was cool, but it's eleven am. I'm at school, like, so I was running home to get Days of Our Lives? So does he not talk about how great Ddra Hall is? Does Dedre Hall suddenly and him to the set of Days of Our Lives? He accepts, I mean, I'm in I'm like, when is Ryan Gosling going to the set of Days of Our Lives, which, by the way, I have been to and it's very a soap opera set is very strange.
Speaker 3: Have you been?
Speaker 1: I have not, But it's right across the street from our offices.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's just like a box a box, a box, a box with like mini set, mini set, many set.
Speaker 1: So we'll get into this.
Speaker 2: But I wrote my thesis on soap opera fans, So we'll talk about them another. But yeah, so anyway, Projectail Mary. So if you're feeling what I'm feeling, which is it's a three hour commitment, the movie is two hours and thirty six minutes, and I don't think that counts the previews.
Speaker 1: Oh so I was.
Speaker 2: Like overwhelmed, shook to my core because I'm like, I want to see this so bad. But three hours, I was like, I couldn't figure. I was like anxious about it. So I had a free ticket to the movie theater in my town. So because one time I went to the movies and the projector busted. Remember that Jurassic Park Scarlett Johansson. So it's a small town. So I had a free ticket. So I go, you know I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go for half the movie and then I'm gonna go on with my day and then when I have time, I'll go watch the other.
Speaker 1: Half, right, right, So you have to watch the other half? Are you gonna watch it this weekend?
Speaker 2: I think I'm seeing the Mario movie, but I'm gonna get to it.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm gonna say. It's great. I'm not I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could have sat there for another hour and a half because I think I would have gotten like, well, like stressed, and I had to go to the bathroom, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Not do do. But so, but it is a good movie so far. It is very good, all right, I mean not much.
Speaker 1: I have to say. I think it's crazy that he's acting by himself entirely for the Tom Hanks.
Speaker 3: He just was totally by himself with the ball.
Speaker 1: You know what, that is an excellent callback that I did not I did not even register because I love that movie and you're at a castaway.
Speaker 3: Absolutely people in it. They flash back to like before he went in the spaceship right right, Look, it's good.
Speaker 2: Maybe i'll report back after I've seen the second half.
Speaker 1: So in the second half, are you going to go an hour and a half late?
Speaker 2: Yes, I timed it. I figured out exactly what time so that I'll go. I'm gonna I'm gonna have a little crossover. I thought I'll have a bit to refresh the old, you know, and then off i'll go.
Speaker 3: So enough of that. You want to hear about what happened to me at the car.
Speaker 1: I am thrilled and so excited to hear about what happened to you at the car wash, so pooped.
Speaker 3: I'm not afraid of poop talk.
Speaker 2: You may from time to time you may hear poop talk here, but I am afraid of pooping in public, like I cannot.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely a hard note.
Speaker 1: So you never use a public restroom.
Speaker 2: I use them for number one, but I would never go number in a public restroom unless it's dire. Like by dire, I mean like dire.
Speaker 1: So when you go to the cow cow game and you're there all.
Speaker 3: Day, never, oh my god, never, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You just hold it.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know. I don't hold it. I've gone, I.
Speaker 2: Go before I go. You'll just you'll just go at a stadium.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 1: Well I have a little bit of issues where it only happens every three days, so it's fine. No, no, it's a problem. I'm just pronically constant.
Speaker 3: Have you tried raisin bran? Have you tried?
Speaker 1: You know what helps? His magnesium and I just need to do it every day.
Speaker 3: I supposed to that on my feet for my all my menopaus.
Speaker 1: Wow, continue with your story.
Speaker 2: I'm also trying to get off sugar, but whatever, it's a sidebar. So I go to the car wash. I think, first of all, I don't eat cheese. Sorry, no, it's whatever. We've made it enough time that if people suddenly turn the channel, it's okay, thanks for listening. Listen if you want to. Well, we'll put poop talk at the end too. So I had already eating cheese again because I thought maybe I can eat cheese.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what. I can't eat cheese.
Speaker 2: The last two times i've had cheese, I've had incidents want at Macy's. Sorry, Macy's super sorry, But that one was okay. This was at the car wash. And let me tell you, I was like, I don't have my car, Like my car is at the car wash. You can you cannot eject. I was like the full panic. I was so panicked. I didn't know what to do with myself. I'm like, I'm just gonna have to do this.
Speaker 3: Go in.
Speaker 2: Of course, I turned the water on the whole thing. I'm like, just a wreck over it, go back out.
Speaker 1: Probably having a hot flashed during this.
Speaker 3: Is an absolute disaster.
Speaker 2: I have to go again, and I'm like, I'm actually panicking. I don't think I can ever go to that car wash again. And then what I do is immediately text all of you, like, because I felt like this will help me If I text you all like.
Speaker 3: I'm at the car wash, I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can go back to the car. It just reminds me of when Joe Jonahs pants.
Speaker 2: When he said that he goes, Guys, I don't know, somebody asked them like a life changing moment or something.
Speaker 3: Like that, and he just goes.
Speaker 2: In eighth grade, I put my pants, but he sent the essay word I put my pants, and now I'm a Jonahs brother. And I was like, are you the most iconic person on the planet.
Speaker 1: So you can be a Jonah's brother one day?
Speaker 3: I am a Jonas brother.
Speaker 2: Like, I was like, I need to know every detail of what happened to him in eighth grade or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: But I did not pants.
Speaker 1: It just you had issues in the in the restroom. You know, it happens to the best of us. It happens to all of us. Does it does it?
Speaker 3: That's my question?
Speaker 1: It does? Does we all have one story like that? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, guys. Should we go to paradise?
Speaker 2: But I feel like this is a safe space for people to if you got to talk about it, talk about it here, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to stop eating cheese.
Speaker 1: There's no So I have a quick question for you before we move on to Paris.
Speaker 3: Hannah's reminding me of something. Producer Hannah also, I.
Speaker 2: Because you know, no, because here's why I was so nervous that you know, those seat covers I took like eleven eleven and so it's not like I clogged the toilet with my you know what, because I was like, the water's running that there's like forty seven seat covers.
Speaker 3: It was so stressful. And then.
Speaker 1: Beause milk or is it just cheese?
Speaker 3: Specifically, can you milk? I came out of ice cream. I know all this. No, I literally felt like a criminal.
Speaker 2: First of all, I felt like I text you guys, I'm Bonnie and Clyde. Because now the toilet has all those seat covers. It's just an absolute disaster. So I just ran out like I had stolen jewelry.
Speaker 1: Human that has to deal with that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: You know, look, but yeah, you gotta yeah it happened.
Speaker 2: I guess that's that's a wrap on the car wash. I have to drive further into the car. I'm just gonna wash.
Speaker 1: Do a mobile car wash. Those are expensive where they come to your house, so you never know.
Speaker 2: I like that it's expensive, but at least I always have my safe body.
Speaker 3: Should we switch to Paradise?
Speaker 1: Is this the time I'm ready?
Speaker 3: My song picks first? My song picks? Okay?
Speaker 2: So this is something I've dreamed about, like all my life is being able to tell people a great tune. So okay, because I am like way too much time on TikTok, I'm trying to limit it, Like what's your TikTok time?
Speaker 1: I don't do TikTok? I like Instagram?
Speaker 3: What okay, what's your Instagram done?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? You mean like at night before I go to bed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, do you cap it at an hour or something?
Speaker 1: Well, my phone yells at me when it's over thirty minutes? I okay, So I always say ignored.
Speaker 2: Oh, and you're like, think you crack at it. I'm gonna go for some more. Yeah, okay, stot it Okay, totally good. So right, sometimes I'm like five minutes on TikTok two hours later, I'm like, oh exactly, So anyway I try, I'm trying to do an hour TikTok, but I find these songs so these I don't know anything about these artists, like these musicians. I just like the song. So I'm not like advocating, you know anything. I don't know these people, but I love the songs. So I'm trying to find undiscovered songs. So I'm not gonna be like, you know what, guys, let me tell you what's the hit Olivia Dean?
Speaker 3: You know, like I'm not doing right? Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: This is like me deep diving aggressively on TikTok And this is country. I like countries, so you can do it for you know what, you like pop?
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like pop eighteen forty bop?
Speaker 2: So uh, emma, manny, I don't know. Somehow we can play the two hooks for my picks of the week. And can you guys say the artist names because I don't. I just go buy the song.
Speaker 6: Yes, this is Brad Hohodes and this.
Speaker 2: Is and you guys tell me, so here's the game. You guys are gonna tell me? Am I right that these are jams summer bops.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that mine.
Speaker 2: You incore what you had?
Speaker 1: Jaysay here just tend fun, but you look says otl ass. Don't tell me it's just the ten.
Speaker 3: I can't read between. I mean that is a ten thoughts. No, what guys, that's a ten? Ten out of ten, Oh my god, ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: We could not be more different.
Speaker 3: Hannah, get Hannah in here, Hannah.
Speaker 6: I liked it. I'm a country fan.
Speaker 3: I thank you so much. Hannah got ten.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was maybe ten, five to ten years ago. I don't think so anymore.
Speaker 2: Feels done.
Speaker 3: It feels like it's been done. No, totally, it feels like ten.
Speaker 1: What's the red Solo Cup song? How does that go? Feels like that?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't. Oh my god, give me the other one now?
Speaker 2: This is my other one that I also feel is my current ten you guys, Emma, you like country, Emma, get in here?
Speaker 3: This is thank you? Did you think that was a ten? Here's my two picks right now.
Speaker 1: Don't save me home. We just got started. Don't I can see it as you're an you can.
Speaker 3: Sell them are rich feelings. Don't save me ham one more drink let than that get if you keep getting.
Speaker 2: This close me.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 6: That was good, straight Daylan Wilder. It will be out April third, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so those are my picks for the week.
Speaker 1: So that was good. So much this I feel like, Emma, you give us a gen Z version of this next this week.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will. That was it. Those are two tons Amy dancing. Thank you so much. Okay, So now if you listen if you want.
Speaker 2: To, but you don't have to because we're gonna give spoilers of Paradise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is spoilers are coming, guys. So if you don't want this, you get out of here. But we got to talk about Paradise.
Speaker 3: Out of here.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to because okay, good good, good good.
Speaker 3: And one of our producers doesn't want this, so Hannah get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah bye, hannahs.
Speaker 3: And if you want you're out. Where to begin you can begin?
Speaker 1: My thoughts are the there's way too many. I need somebody else to start this conversation because.
Speaker 2: Jane's not dead. Obviously she's not dead. Jane's a dead person does not get up and walk away.
Speaker 3: Jane found out who Alex was.
Speaker 6: Alex's AI Quantum computer that Dylan Bill, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I called that. I called that from from two episodes ago.
Speaker 3: Do we believe? Link and Dylan like, what are we talking? Though?
Speaker 2: This is the part that I'm like, are we talking like body jumping?
Speaker 6: I heard a theory on Instagram today, so I guess the producer said this, and I didn't see the source, but the producer said that it's like a block of cheese and then you take you slice the cheese into these different times and then you can put the other slices into this slice.
Speaker 3: I'm like, was it like multiverse? Yes? I think so. This is the only.
Speaker 2: Part that I'm like, time, I don't I don't know about that right Like this that stresses me out because it would be one thing if like, oh she went back in time and didn't Why didn't you just go back in time and fix the planet, Like I don't get it, go back in time and fix the right.
Speaker 3: Corruption or whatever happened. Okay, what I saw.
Speaker 1: But I think that's I think that's the point. That's the point.
Speaker 5: What I saw is that Link is not her son Dylan, but Alex placed him, predicted him in front of her same birthday, same name, to make her think she was seeing her son so that she could die with everything.
Speaker 3: I think she was.
Speaker 1: With the world.
Speaker 2: I prefer that. I prefer that it's less wonky. Do you know what I'm saying, Because it's getting it's giving me. Here's the thing, I'm not saying it jumpy the sharky.
Speaker 3: It didn't.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's I love it, but it's giving lost, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm not for that.
Speaker 1: It is giving lost. My other theory is that Jane is like indestructible. Don't remember, She's just like literally indestructible.
Speaker 3: And you and Jane, would you not wear a bulletproof vest everywhere going?
Speaker 1: I wanted to do it.
Speaker 3: She was bleeding out. So like, Okay, I saw that Alex created Jane.
Speaker 1: What No, No, I think I think Jane saved Sinatra somehow. And Sinatra's not dead either.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, that's good. That's good, right, That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: But then Alex Alex predicted that Sinatra is going to die that day.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here predicted that that was the last time Alex was going to see Sinatra, so that he is open for interpretation.
Speaker 2: Were you nervous that Sterling was not going to make it out the door. I was like, brokay, I have a theory, run faster.
Speaker 5: I have another thing that I saw in the beginning season, the first season, when he was running through stars Hollow. That is the same route that he used to get out. So he had been running that route already, and so Alex like predicted that he was going to be able to get out because he had.
Speaker 2: That's also excellent, Emma, excellent, that's good.
Speaker 3: That's not these are not.
Speaker 2: Your theories are not bothering me because I just I don't I'm not here for the time traveling like I don't want that.
Speaker 5: I think I don't want really really smart technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe in totally, one hundred percent going to give you that.
Speaker 2: And someone said she was watching on the cameras just so she knew at what moment the doors could close or Alex did or whatever. Okay, here's something I'm bummed about. I could have done a little bit and maybe we'll get this, maybe we won't. I would have liked to know a little more about the Dome town, like now that the dometown has crumbled, I would have liked more like, how are they living in this dome, you know, like the robot ducks and that kind of stuff. Yeah, well, I mean I think I could have used another episode about just life in the dometown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, I agree because I'm interested in that. I think I was expecting more from shanelean Woodley's character.
Speaker 3: That was a quick hello and goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yeah for how everyone's saying while she played the part, Everyone's saying she's gonna get the Emmy.
Speaker 1: That like, if Dylan is gonna get back to the machine, I'm sure Shale's gonna come back somehow.
Speaker 2: No, that's what this is, an invasion of the body snatchers. Like, I don't think that that's We cannot bring dead people back to.
Speaker 1: Life, but in some other reincarnation.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping not. I think Shalene is gone. But bravo to the performance, I will say that.
Speaker 1: And I have two bones to pick on this series. Bone bone number one. This baby, who has never been fed or had a diaper change, is alive and well and does not cry.
Speaker 2: I think they're ever changing the diaper and feeding the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are they feeding the baby?
Speaker 6: Mentioned the bottle?
Speaker 3: Remember, right, I know?
Speaker 1: But if you remember when he left that town. After Shalne died, it gave him one can of formula as a mother, you know, one can of formula allows Max.
Speaker 3: To where's the mailman?
Speaker 1: Where's the mailman? And then this is my third one, is is truly ever going to tell his wife that?
Speaker 2: But did in your late Lenko when Sarah Shaw he came up to meet you, and I.
Speaker 3: Felt that, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I felt that this is rough.
Speaker 3: This is rough.
Speaker 6: Somebody said we should be paying attention to the apple pie as well. I don't know what the apple pie.
Speaker 3: That's making me think of what apple pie?
Speaker 1: Link wanted apple pie?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, that was odd.
Speaker 1: That was odd.
Speaker 3: And also how a link is that link is a smoke show?
Speaker 1: He's a a smoke Also how Sinatra just like hit, her husband is not sad that she's dead.
Speaker 5: He's also hot, by the way, I saw something that her husband was a figment of her imagination because somebody isn't seen outside.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: But that's not true because he's inside the thing and he found the daughter and he's jumping into cars.
Speaker 3: That's not true. That's a bunch of malarkey.
Speaker 2: But he's hot. But maybe they don't know she's she's she's dead. They may we just don't know search for her.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand he's just like eating corn dogs. I don't know, like he's just walking around not not.
Speaker 3: He's already written to guys.
Speaker 6: They're actually filming, I think actually this week or next week season three, like I.
Speaker 2: Know, definitely coming back, but you know it's it's demolished.
Speaker 3: We're not going to be filming in there. It's gone. That dome town is gone.
Speaker 2: So my other question is in this other bunker, is it just Alex or is there a whole nother town over.
Speaker 5: There under the Denver Airport statue within itself?
Speaker 3: What's the deal with that statue?
Speaker 5: Well, underneath it is a bunker, like an actual people.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with that statue?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the like lasers at night they point they like horse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, time out, time out, an actual bunker. Em because you went to the school in Colorado. What are the theories of underneath the Denver Airport?
Speaker 5: That there's an actual bunker underneath the Denver Airport And the theories are this is in Irl, yes, And the theories are that the man that was building the horse statue at the airport, the horse ended up falling on him and killing him. So it's like the horse has like the spirit in him, and so the eyes like stare at you.
Speaker 1: And do they stare at you? Do they like you see it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know the I me and my roommate were watching, We're like, oh my gosh, I wonder if they're going to tie in the Denver Airport because they're in Colorado and.
Speaker 3: They I think there's a town under Disneyland. So there's town. There's like things under things.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm just saying, yeah, there's like prisons underneath like every hotel in Vegas, Like it's is that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think there was, like it was inspired by an old town that was actually Oh my gosh that I remember seeing something the first season that there's some truth to this bunker idea and that it was actually built and something happened.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, why was the ceiling falling? Like why was like all that crap falls?
Speaker 1: And I think it was it was just like exploding levels.
Speaker 5: Remember they cut that.
Speaker 3: That seems so dangerous. That seems veryous. I am pretty sad when the guy died.
Speaker 2: The guy I forgot his name, Geiger, I don't know, I want to call him Geiger, the.
Speaker 3: Old guy there was friends with Link.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was sad. That was really sad. Happy Robinson didn't die and that the President's son came back and Jeremy.
Speaker 3: To me too, me too, me too? I love him.
Speaker 1: Bring James Morrison back.
Speaker 2: At least figs. James Morriston is right, like a list at flashbacks of him. How about James Marsen being the smartest one of everybody, because it was like.
Speaker 3: This is undestractable, it is not We're never gonna have a problem.
Speaker 2: And then James Marson's like, yeah, how about if that all happens at the same time, and the guy's like, like, James Marsden.
Speaker 1: Right, he's he's the goat, might have been the smartest of the whole thing. I agree. I agree with that.
Speaker 3: God he is so hot he is. Is that inappropriate?
Speaker 2: Did we decide that? I know we're been debating. Are we allowed to say? Yeah, we're allowed to say that.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: I just thought of this and it has nothing to do with Paradise, But have you guys started the new jury duty?
Speaker 2: Of course, it's funny, but I miss James Marsden. It's funny. It's funny.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: It's great for when you're washing the dishes. So here's what I recommend, Get yourself the Amazon. I can't say it because mine will.
Speaker 3: Did you hear me? Get yourself that?
Speaker 2: Put it in your kitchen and then you say, put on jury duty while you're doing the dishes.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. It's that kind of a show, right. You can just listen. You don't feel like you can listen like Paradise. You need if you want to, you need to sit and watch you.
Speaker 3: Know what, and watch like you really like you have to the pit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pit's great.
Speaker 2: The first of all, No Wiley, I don't advocate for We're not wearing a helmet unless you're Noah Wiley.
Speaker 3: On the beginning of that first episode, Wow, I literally Google does know Wiley know how to ride a motorcycle? And it's a dukatti.
Speaker 2: I'm not even a motorcycle I'm not even a tattoo girl. And now I'm like, I'm a tattoo and motorcycle girl.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you love a tattoo?
Speaker 3: What about like full arms love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, but if you dipped out, you missed some great.
Speaker 3: Great stuff here.
Speaker 2: I think the last ten minutes might be the best ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, if they dipped out, I guess they're not really listening to this part all day.
Speaker 2: Anyway, listen if you want to listen, if you want to, what's our sign off?
Speaker 3: How do we sign off?
Speaker 1: You listen because you wanted to?
Speaker 3: We knew you know, I don't care for that sign on?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, that's what if we just said listen if you want to, by no, get no slam slam.
Speaker 1: See you next time, not see next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, listen if you want to. This isn't even Tuesday, it's what day is today?
Speaker 1: Thursday?
Speaker 3: Thursday.
Speaker 1: I think we just say listen if you want to, click, go ahead. Do you sign us off on our first official episode? You go?
Speaker 3: Thanks? Everybody, listen if you want to.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't care for that's good?
Speaker 1: That's good. You mean the episode in general.
Speaker 3: Like pretty good?
Speaker 1: If I read us, I was if you're still my performance was?
Speaker 3: Oh you did?
Speaker 2: I think it's you were having some Wi Fi issues? Yeah, And it's like I'm going to give us like, look, you don't want to start with a ten. People expect too much, right, We started with the right, you're right, and it's only up from here.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta figure out how to get WiFi in my freaking office.
Speaker 3: I think we can go now, are we still on air?
Speaker 1: I was just talking to you as like a human being. I literally was just talking to you as a human being.
Speaker 3: It's done, it's always on. And Maddy said, get Expinity. Talk to you guys later. Listen if you want to.