Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. I am Camera Judge and.
Speaker 3: I am Teddy Mellencamp. I'm sure we just confused you all with the change of intro.
Speaker 4: But I am a giver. I am a giver on a Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Don't Oh my god, I can't tell you how special I feel today.
Speaker 4: Today I am acts of service and words of affirmation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Arty, still, Arty, Still.
Speaker 3: The compliments will be coming in hot as well. I just really feeling nice and it they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like, Teddy, you are growing as a person.
Speaker 3: Know where I wasn't growing. So I had a good workout this morning. The entire family we're all working out. We're like laughing and enjoying our time. I do my post like Monday sets the tone. We're all in a good place. And then I get the kids off to school and I go and I'm trying to enjoy a little breakfast. Do respond to some emails and I hear this weird like and I'm like, what is happening? And Edwin's like sitting there, which, by the way, his new beard that he's dyed jet black.
Speaker 2: Is did he diet? I'm like, wait a minute. I thought it looked really hot when he first had it, because I like a little scruff, and then all of a sudden he looked like a serial killer.
Speaker 4: Well, now the problem is the beard has.
Speaker 3: The first time he died it, it was scary at first because he had like you could see the line.
Speaker 4: Face he doesn't need to diet.
Speaker 3: Well, this was all fine, but now this second time around, which I love that he does this whenever I'm out of town, he goes and like makes a choice that he knows I wouldn't have been cool with. He goes and does it again, but this time his beard is long, so it's like long and fluffy and jet black. So as if that's not an issue enough, I hear this weird noise and I'm like, what is happening? And he's like, oh, I read a study that as long as you're listening to baroque music that blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Per beats a minute, that it increases happiness and work. And I go, you know what increases in me? Rage? Rage?
Speaker 2: He sounds so much like Eddie, I he would have done the same thing.
Speaker 4: And also, you know what many studies that tells me nothing? How many is many?
Speaker 2: How many is many?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Ten people in nine out of ten people agreed, Well, Eddie listens to that, you know, like motivational stuff in this car and constantly, and God bless him, but it drives me crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's between that and podcasts at three X like he listens to them super fast with like he reached out.
Speaker 2: Oh, Eddie doesn't do that. But that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: That's really good.
Speaker 2: Now and now they're big egos because their pod first podcast did so well, I know. And then the group chat they're asking how many dallas? How many numbers? How many? I'm like, we've never asked that.
Speaker 3: Listen if I mean, I do ask that, but I ask the private text. Yes, I don't go asking on the group text. And then once they were given their numbers, which we'll give, we give credit and credit it's due. Yeah, it was good numbers. But then Edwin's like, well, how does the how do Teddy and Tamra do?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you couldn't just leave it?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, it's not a competition, guys, listen, we're yours. Ever reach our numbers, just know that it's never gonna happen. We will start doing it with our tops off if we have to.
Speaker 3: Just just know know that, know that we are wanting you to succeed.
Speaker 4: But if you will ever beat us up, yes, game on.
Speaker 3: It will be naked pods with Teddy and Tamar and Teddy and titties.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the two Tea, the three t's.
Speaker 4: And we are now Availa, Tits, Twats and tits and.
Speaker 3: We're now available to watch on YouTube for all our twenty fans.
Speaker 2: So just sit down, boys, sit.
Speaker 4: Take a couple of seats.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I did. I was proud of them. He made me listen.
Speaker 4: I was like, I only got mad at you seven times.
Speaker 3: Like when he said the line Teddy asked, do you know who my dad is?
Speaker 4: That is not how it went down.
Speaker 2: And I had to give you shit about that. Who's your daddy?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just so bad.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't exaggerating when he said that the first time he met my dad was Adam McDonald's with the bodyguards.
Speaker 4: Bodyguard saying to.
Speaker 3: Edwin, you do anything to hurt my daughter, they'll kill you.
Speaker 2: That's reassuring.
Speaker 4: That's nothing.
Speaker 3: And you know what, nothing shows respect like a McDonald's parking lot. Oh what about Edwin's saying Teddy gets mad when I call her wife material, No, guys, end up with the hot chick.
Speaker 2: But then he saved himself and said, my beautiful wife. I mean, it's just too much. It's hilarious, it's funny. And I don't know if Edwin did this, but Eddie was in his office going and he was practicing before the podcast. Hey, guys, welcome to the EDS. I'm like, oh, you're gonna be the teddy. Oh okay, I don't even know who the teddy was that does the intro, but he keeps He's in Big Bear right now, taking care of some stuff at the.
Speaker 4: House, taking notes for the pod.
Speaker 2: And he's like, have you listened yet? And I said, babe, I have not had a chance to listen. Between filming and then doing the reunion for Traders and just life in general, I haven't had it. But I will. He's like, okay, no, no, no pressure of just asking, just asking.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wait, you want one more?
Speaker 2: Because listener?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: I was like, listen, I listened, and now I need you to go back and listen to the last three hundred and forty two podcasts.
Speaker 2: And yes, yes, yes, I would love to say.
Speaker 4: If you want undying support, give it back and give us a click. Yes.
Speaker 2: And Cayden is really stroking Eddie's ego. He is sending all these positive reviews.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if Matt's doing that to Edwin, but I.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I'm like, you just need to stop it, Kayden, you need to stop it.
Speaker 4: Listen. His head's going to be too big.
Speaker 2: He won't be able to get through the door.
Speaker 3: I actually have severe anxiety about the first pod that they do under the influence of alcohol, because what could possibly come out of their mouths?
Speaker 4: Like you think that me and Tamra don't have a filter. These two.
Speaker 2: Well, the good thing is they don't drink very often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so we have some time.
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows. But I am proud of the ads they did. They had a really good first pod. They didn't We don't have to fire them.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nope, not to fire them.
Speaker 3: Oh how should we fire them? If we need to, should we actually tell them? I think we just give them a pink they just spend more time with their family.
Speaker 2: Well, Christian, we tell them we'll do it like Bravo does.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, daily Mail. I'll just put it on the daily Well.
Speaker 2: We can do it that way through the press, or we can just say, hey, I just want to let you know that iHeart has chosen to go in a different direction and you're out.
Speaker 3: You are amazing, but just not exactly exactly what we're looking for.
Speaker 4: We're looking for this season.
Speaker 3: You're welcome to share however you'd like that you decided to walk away.
Speaker 2: But all joking aside, Guys, the EDS podcast is killing it right now. They're doing an amazing job. People love how raw they are. They're talking about their upbringing. They had a similar upbringing, you know, and it's it's really from what I hear. And I haven't actually listened to myself that had time, but I hear. It's good shit, it's all.
Speaker 4: It's all the rage.
Speaker 3: I did a little Q and A on the instagrams this morning.
Speaker 4: First question, where can you watch this on YouTube? You can't. We're not We're not on YouTube. You have to listen, yeah, I mean you get to listen.
Speaker 3: Oh this one I don't know. Actually, know the answer to this. Do we think that there will be another Ultimate Girls Trip?
Speaker 2: I right now, I'm going to say no. I think they got a lot on their plate right now with what has happened to the last two and I mean even season two there's lawsuits coming out and then now you know Morocco, with everything that's going on there. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: This one is from Nathan.
Speaker 3: He wants to know what our thoughts are on a Housewife crossover. Do they need to stir the pot or just appear?
Speaker 2: What do you mean how like?
Speaker 4: Uh like Cynthia going on Beverly Hill.
Speaker 2: So like if you were saying, like if you came onto Orange County, do you need to steer the pod or are you just there.
Speaker 4: For to appear and be? Yeah? What do you think? What are you your thoughts on? When?
Speaker 2: Hell, I think it all really matters. Like if I'm going over to Beverly Hills and I don't have any conflict with anybody over there, I'm just there to have a good time. But you know, if I go over there and I hear that do Reed has been talking mad shit about me and I have a bone to pick with her? That bone's gonna be picked. Yeah, so it just I think it depends on the situation. Now, Cynthia's been the floating housewife going around everywhere and she doesn't get into drama, but everybody loves seeing her.
Speaker 4: Now, what I thought was pretty cool. I wanted to give a little shout out to Cynthia.
Speaker 3: She was on Watch What Happens Live last night, first seat next to Andy, and they showed a clip from her upcoming show on Stars.
Speaker 4: It's on Fridays. And when they showed the clip, it's called BMS Black Mos Family.
Speaker 3: And when Andy showed the clip, you could see Andy get emotional. He was like beaming with pride, and then Cynthia got emotional and it just like all of it.
Speaker 4: And essentially what they.
Speaker 3: Talked about is how housewives can be a platform to grow into whatever it is that you ultimately want to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, so, I guess in my case it's to be a shit talking.
Speaker 3: Podcaster, but in her case, it's to be on that great television show.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to give her her flowers congratulation, Cynthia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's great. Okay, So this is not Housewives related, but I watched the Wendy Williams documentary the first three episodes. I don't know how many episodes there is.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's going to be more episodes. Like the whole thing is sad.
Speaker 2: It's sad, but I'm not mad that it's on the air. I think that it makes people, you know, sympathize with her and understand what's going on, because so much you know she's she's got a medical issue. I haven't seen all of it yet, so I don't know how bad it gets.
Speaker 3: Well, at the end of the part that I saw, her son allegedly claimed that her dementia is alcohol related.
Speaker 4: So it's just all of it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think when I'm sitting there and now the person that was the publicist on the show.
Speaker 2: So far where I'm at, I'm not too fond of that publicist.
Speaker 4: Well she's no longer the publicist, and she's like, we had no idea, Well this was going to become how you work with this person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you took her and went to another state without her people knowing.
Speaker 3: You went to the same bape store sixty two times, like on camera, trying to find a certain Like it just all of it. I truly did not think it's going to make because she also is quite it's.
Speaker 4: And all of it made me sad because she's very talented.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of alcohol induced dementia.
Speaker 3: I've never I don't I don't know anything about. I don't even know enough about dementia. I also don't know enough about. I think it's called Graves disease, which she says that she used to like get a lot of heat because her like eyes.
Speaker 2: And it's a tyroid issue. But uh, it's it's really sad. It's you know, it just but I do feel like it just warms everybody, everybody's heart for her. I've seen so much support for her on social media.
Speaker 3: It's I think support because why would people let you do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know who was behind this.
Speaker 4: I don't like you have to have on your corner that are willing.
Speaker 2: But she all she wants, but she'll say it. All she wants to do is be on TV. It's all. She even talks about doing a podcast like she's an icon, so is it's she wants to be on TV. That's all she wants life is to be on TV. And he isn't regnizing to be famous, and.
Speaker 3: We like to be on TV too, But I would hope that I had somebody if I was in that capacity, Yeah, there would be somebody that could reel me in and say this.
Speaker 2: Kind of Yeah, you guys, we don't spoil it, but it's interesting and sad all at the same time. Well, let's talk about who's not okay, let's.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't know, but you go ahead and take this first one.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, make me take it. So Allegedly, Paul Kimsley lays low in London to avoid IRS tax debt of one million dollars. According to bitcha Bravos Instagram post, the couple oh over one million to the IRS in California for failing to pay their taxes. Yet PK is spending a quarter of a million dollars allegedly at an Oh my God at a night club for basically bottle service. He's also facing allegations of insurance fraud after he allegedly staged home robberies without his wife dar knowing for a quick insurance payout. I is that true? Is this just somebody making a shit?
Speaker 4: I just can't believe this to be true.
Speaker 3: I hope with my whole No matter what I have said about these past couple weeks, with what happened, I never would wish this on any human being.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 4: I hope that this isn't the case.
Speaker 3: I mean, because then the next article is also involving PKK steps out without his wedding ring after questions their marriage. PK was photographed with Sadie Turner and La Well. So they're saying he's hiding out in London, but here he is in La grabbing a bite with Safity Turner. I know Sadie Turner, and I do not think that those two are a couple. I think she's like their manager slash assistant, but like she's like part.
Speaker 4: Of the family. Oh okay, like I have met her.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously time she travels with them, she takes care of them, Like okay.
Speaker 4: I do not think they're like I don't think I've paid.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I get you can't get away from IRS debt, and that's a lot of that's public, all that information in public. But to say I've never heard anything about insurance fraud. I mean, if there was a lawsuit out there, it would be everywhere.
Speaker 4: I feel like it would be everywhere too.
Speaker 2: I feel like somebody's grasping at straws for this one.
Speaker 3: But I can give everybody a pro tip on something to do with taxes, even though.
Speaker 2: I am am, I I'm dressed am.
Speaker 3: But so what my person that helps me advise me was my money has me do is any time I make a significant amount of money, I immediately pay a percentage to my for taxes. Because what happens to so many people, and if you're listening and you're becoming an entrepreneur you're doing these things, is you think you have all this money and then all of a sudden, it's the end of the year and you have to pay these big taxes and you don't.
Speaker 4: Realize it, especially if you live in California.
Speaker 2: For me personally, I don't pay quarterly taxes like that. I do it at the end of the year. But I save my money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's, you know, you got to do one or the other.
Speaker 3: I spend a good amount, obviously with the horses and all that kind of stuff, but I make sure that I am able to pay out my taxes in advance time.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: It's being very organized. Either that or save your money. But the next one. The rumor is Teresa Judais joins House of Villains for season two. Now this is just a rumor. Also rumored to be joining the cast is Larsa Pippen.
Speaker 3: And Candy Muse from Drag Race apparently leaked the cast.
Speaker 4: That's what we're hearing.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, is there anybody else that husband.
Speaker 4: Cast is?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm bombed because I wanted to believe that it was going to be Monica.
Speaker 2: I thought today it was Monica. Yeah, I thought it was Monica is included in that as well. But I think that filming is now underway and we've seen Monica on her social media.
Speaker 4: Well, I can say this.
Speaker 3: So somebody that works with my husband was in La and was at a hotel and saw Teresa's husband at the hotel. So my guess is because how Civillain's film's in La.
Speaker 4: That's why he's out here. Yeah, that's just my guess. I have no say.
Speaker 2: Well, I know there's another housewife, but I can't say the name.
Speaker 4: Oh you know there's another housewife. I do not Larsa, not Teresa.
Speaker 2: I can't say any names. So you can go through one hundred and fifty Housewives try to figure it out who it is?
Speaker 4: I can't. I still haven't figured out who. I know who it is? Search and boyfriend, is I know who it isn't mean, isn't me? Not And I ain't asked, kid, it's.
Speaker 2: Not me and not you.
Speaker 4: I actually don't think and I see I sep down.
Speaker 2: It's Bethany Frankel. Oh God, Although she would do a.
Speaker 3: Great I love that you just transist transitioned us right into our next headline.
Speaker 4: This is on page six.
Speaker 3: Bethany Frankel is canceling her controversial I love that she called her own podcast control her controversial rewives podcast. It's the worst version of a toxic dumpster fire. Bethany announced on her just b podcast that she has decided to end her controversial rewives podcast it goes against her morals.
Speaker 4: Frankel's decision to launch.
Speaker 3: A podcast recapping Housewives episodes was questioned by many because she had spoken so poorly about the franchise. It got dirtier than it got toxic, and now it's the worst version of a toxic dumpster fire, and I don't want to be associated with that in any way. Bethany claimed the franchise has turned into a medium to tear women down rather than build them up, which is not something she wants to show her daughter. I want to work on shows and projects that my daughter would be proud of. They're a good role model for that are examples for her and.
Speaker 4: Other women I want. This is what I just really want to understand.
Speaker 3: Does she really think the beginning, when she was on New York that that was the show to lift people up?
Speaker 2: That's what cracks me up. She was the one that, I mean single handedly would take a woman down, and now all of a sudden she's not on the show anymore, and now it's like women empowerment.
Speaker 3: And I'm fine with saying I don't want my daughter to like it's fine to say, listen, I realized I was a certain way and I want to change that about myself.
Speaker 2: That I should say that.
Speaker 4: But she didn't. That's what I would stand by, is she said, listen.
Speaker 3: You know, after I got off the show, I've looked back and I realized a lot of the things that I did wrong, and I don't want to keep doing them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we shall see then.
Speaker 3: The Real Housewives of Dubai teases new beginnings and a musty first look at season two. Season two of the Real House Life Dubai premieres Sunday, June second.
Speaker 4: Whoa, which is a while?
Speaker 2: We have a while? That's why I'm like, why are they announcing it months before it even airs?
Speaker 3: Because we girls keep announcing it, so they just want to put a pin on it and actually say when it happens. Well, Stanbury, Brooks, Let, Lisa, Sarah, and Chanelle are all back for season two. Additionally, they'll be joined by new housewife Telene Marie, so we're gonna have to Telena is a talented musician who previously lived in La then relocated to Dubai to be with her husband.
Speaker 4: She's close friends with Caroline Brooks.
Speaker 3: A sneak peak shows the Dubai ladies back in action, Lisa ensuing the warning not to steal her best friends, Sarah announcing in a confessional interview follow me or you're against me, and Brooks sternly noting that someone is disrespecting her friend. Ion is shown saying all you girls, you're all queen's to me, before later blowing her nose. And what Stanbury points out is Valentino.
Speaker 2: That's Valentino.
Speaker 4: So we'll see. I feel like this is a heated group of women.
Speaker 3: What I hope doesn't happen, because this is what happened a little bit at Bravo con is that they come in too hot mm hm, like too much and then you're like, ugh, what this doesn't feel natural.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we'll see. I'm so excited to see it.
Speaker 3: Let's take a little break and then we'll come back and start in on Potomac. We are back to recap an episode of Potomac.
Speaker 4: For more to go.
Speaker 2: And have they shot the reunion already?
Speaker 4: Yes, they saw their loves. Remember we've got me on one side and Karen on the other.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh yes, yes, yes, we talked about it. There was a lot of reunions lately, so it's my confusing.
Speaker 4: But I love Robin.
Speaker 3: I know that is not everyone's opinion, but yeah, I saw her family fun day. I'm confused why they would let her plan a trip because let's talk about some things I don't want to do. I don't want to play tennis in a hundred degree heat with probably who.
Speaker 4: Knows what here, golf at night. I don't want to golf at night.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go on an excursion and then eat and then have to play tennis. I also need more instructions when somebody says Havana Knights outfits, because every single one of them looked completely, absolutely ridiculous, Well that's.
Speaker 2: What I was trying to think of, like, huh, what is what is Havannah Knights? Then you have one in gold Lea may.
Speaker 3: Like you have one in my Bravo kondress, but Gold, yeah, you have.
Speaker 4: Ashley, who.
Speaker 3: I'm between that and all the tiktoks, and I worry that the writing is on the wall with Ashley. When they showed her montage of birthdays that she's had on the show, I was like, are they closing us out?
Speaker 2: Are they just sending you out?
Speaker 3: Especially even when she was on I'm Sorry decided to go in a different direction, but essentially Mia calls Ashley a gold digger. I'm like, of all the people to call Ashley a gold digger.
Speaker 2: But then she asked her or did you marry him for money? Do you marry Gordon for money?
Speaker 4: She goes, maybe maybe that.
Speaker 3: I mean I think Candice put it best last night on Watch What Happens Live, Like, yeah, Mia is you know I think she called her Mia b Lion.
Speaker 2: And oh that's a good one, Mealyon, Mia b Lyon. But I want to know about this trust fund she had.
Speaker 4: Or inheritance or whateverdence, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I want to know where's the money.
Speaker 4: At first, Ashley seemed pretty like, oh me the money.
Speaker 2: Show me the moneyed me the money.
Speaker 3: At first actually seemed pretty like steadfast, with like, no, we both pay for the kids, we do this, we do that. And then once they got to the confessional and she starts talking pretty.
Speaker 4: Much she changed what she was actually.
Speaker 2: Be lying right there. Now let's talk about do you think Gizelle is making this thing with her daughter a bigger deal than it needs to be?
Speaker 3: Well, no, is Robin, Gizzelle's attorney, because I mean Giselle was mute and Robin was the one with the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you think it they're making it? Do you think that they really made those faces? Like was it like horrible? Were they just like, oh god, here she goes like she's talking. I hate her.
Speaker 4: I don't know how does she have to talk? Well?
Speaker 3: They did the flashback also of Wendy making that a similar face when Gizelle was walking up with her daughter.
Speaker 4: What season's pasted?
Speaker 3: M hmm. I'm wondering if just Wendy is like the most unapproachable, like makes my resting bitch face seem casual, like she just never looks like there's never like that warm welcoming face.
Speaker 2: No. No, like it's it's like always like the RBF. Yep, yeah, it's just it's constant, like she smelled shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like she smelled Tamra shit after it doesn't work out. That's actually a lie.
Speaker 2: Tamera be lyon am Vilynes.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, I really don't know.
Speaker 3: But Wendy says she doesn't speak on Giselle's daughter. They say it has nothing to do with children.
Speaker 4: All of it. I just feel like they all hate each other, Like who likes it?
Speaker 3: I mean it's even seeing when Karen brings up Robin and Candace and like the elephant in the room and then Karen, why does Karen thinks she's hosting the reunion and she's Andy Cohen?
Speaker 2: Well, I think Karen thinks she owns this show, like.
Speaker 4: It's she I know she's trying to move story, but.
Speaker 2: Like she thinks this is her show. Yeah, but like just her show.
Speaker 4: Just her show. But then you have to actually bring some drama. And I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The drama isn't that you hired a personal trainer that's not a personal trainer that allegedly that you still haven't even worked out with.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I will say, any athlete, anybody that is an athlete like that guy was, he knows just as much as a personal trainer. Your your body is your money maker.
Speaker 4: Here's the main point.
Speaker 2: Though I want him as my personal I'm fine with.
Speaker 4: That, But here's my point. She hasn't even worked out with him yet. This is clear.
Speaker 3: I'm wait, training, I haven't.
Speaker 4: Worked out yet. We haven't straining over here, Karen, they're not.
Speaker 2: Wait train with you.
Speaker 3: No. Karen found out that Vernon and Ashley were having communications, and that's why she brought up Vernon, and that's why all of a sudden, he's potentially going to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean I thought Ashley handled it well, she was.
Speaker 3: Funny about it. And now of course all the women are going to say.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's not You ever think we're going to see Ashley dating.
Speaker 4: No, not as long as she's married to Michael.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you could tell when Mike when when Ashley was facetiming with her kids and then they were all fine, you could hear Michael in the background, and then she goes, I'm.
Speaker 4: Filming a little right now, and then he like turned out.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to be on camera and said if his name is brought up on that show, not or like his face or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, of course Bravo can't show anybody's face and haven't signed a release a waiver. It's like, yeah, so if she's not showing, they can't show it. Leally he knows that. So I don't know why he's like, okay, take me off, take me Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I do think they probably still have some sort of if I were to if I were to be someone.
Speaker 4: Who makes guesses, yeah, my guess is they still have.
Speaker 3: Some sort of open relationship that they parent together. But I do really like her.
Speaker 4: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't really know one hundred percent what's going on. But then we get into Robin tells Candace that what she wrote is defamation. Candace says it's not because she was speaking about her feelings. These are the tweets that Candace wrote about Robin. And while we reserve the right to be judicious about what we share. There's a special brand of audacity attached to individuals who will knowingly bury the lead in exchange for damning and salacious lies that stand to cause irreparable harm to innocent people. Be open or genuine or authentic when the least of us can rob our viewers of the truth and continually be rewarded for it.
Speaker 2: Can she dumb that? Can you dumb that down?
Speaker 3: Essentially, Candas is saying she's one hundred percent authentic on the show. The fact that Robin didn't out her own husband doing the things that he did means that she Isn't you know?
Speaker 2: Well, Canda says that Robin is such a victim and has taken on the victim mentality. Do you agree?
Speaker 4: No, I think Robin. I don't think Robin's taken out a victim mentality.
Speaker 3: I think Robin knows what the marriage she's in and she's trying to survive at this point.
Speaker 4: I think Robin probably loves one. I think that they have been together.
Speaker 3: I think oftentimes when you have been together that long, you start to think things are okay, and you become okay with them, and maybe they do enjoy each other's company.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we just don't see those sometime.
Speaker 2: Do you think Candae defamed Robin?
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 3: Candace over did what she needed to do in this Like everybody was already revved up about that.
Speaker 4: I don't really know, but I don't think it was defamation.
Speaker 2: No, there's only like five things for defamation.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of sick of it, like Candace Robin all of that. I feel like Robin really is just trying to move through it.
Speaker 2: Do you think a bit of shakeup's coming? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and the girl that they tried to bring in.
Speaker 2: Well, she was so sick.
Speaker 3: I felt like she she's no longer sick this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I know.
Speaker 4: I mean, next week though, was going to look a little intense.
Speaker 3: We've got hand pounding on the ground. We've got MIA's Bete Jacqueline coming back. Like I feel like next week they knew, like we have four episodes left.
Speaker 2: And we gotta we gotta do something.
Speaker 4: We got to do.
Speaker 2: So then what.
Speaker 3: About Giselle and Karen when they sit by the hot tub for a little chat.
Speaker 4: This is number four.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Giselle and Karen sit by the hot tub, Giselle brings up why she said no to Karen's trip. Giselle feels like when Karen is with Wendy and Candace, she is a different person. Karen says, Gizelle has a problem with her friends and they end up hugging it out. Karen says Gizelle has nothing going for her and that's why she has to take jabs like she's so dumb she couldn't get handing off my title, right. I think what Giselle is saying, Harris back like, listen, you're saying we're cool, but behind my back, I don't think we're cool, and.
Speaker 4: Karen's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And then they panned to all the times that Karen's talked about Giselle.
Speaker 2: I hate those flashbacks. It's just like they do no because they can take certain they can sway the audience and the viewers by believing something by showing have we ever been an asshole? I've been asshole to you?
Speaker 3: And then it wasn't like she was an asshole six years ago, it was six minutes prior.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been accused of acting different when around certain people?
Speaker 4: I think I'm always an asshole?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like I mean.
Speaker 3: I think maybe I've been accused of being nice a time or two.
Speaker 2: But I like Karen. I'm not the problem. You have a problem with my friends. Handle it. I'm busy. Yeah, I can't care.
Speaker 3: But Giselle definitely tried to make the new girl make fun of Karen.
Speaker 4: It didn't It didn't go great.
Speaker 3: Then we get back into the personal trainer story, and I'm starting to think, Robin, I don't think Karen's choice of personal trainers is any weirder than somebody paying for somebody else's hotel room. What I do think is weird is that she hasn't actually worked out with this personal trainer, and we're talking about him to this sea.
Speaker 2: She's just she's a seasoned housewife. She knows, like you said, she knows that Ashley has been talking to him, so she's gonna bring it up on camera to get that conversation going. And then you see Ashley get off flustered and say she knows him, and then the girls want to know how and she knew what she was doing. She's probably never gonna work out this guy. Yeah, now choose for to keep for the next season.
Speaker 3: Okay, so our options are Gizelle, Karen, Robin, Ashley, Candace, Wendy, Me and Mekka.
Speaker 4: You go first. I feel like we're gonna have different answers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Giselle, Karen, Mia, Neka, No, I would no, Wait, but I like Candace too. It's tough. I think, like Candace, Candace's gotta be in there. Maybe I think Candace more than Mecca. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Candace will be fine without Wendy.
Speaker 2: You think Candace will be fine without?
Speaker 4: Of course, I think. I think.
Speaker 2: I don't group them together.
Speaker 3: Well, I do right now, because they're both always kind of the ones that are retreating from the situations.
Speaker 2: I think both of them. I think both of them could possibly.
Speaker 3: Well what about do you think that we're gonna see Mekka another season?
Speaker 2: I do. I really like Meka, I think now thinking about Mia, Candace, Karen, and Mekka.
Speaker 4: I like Robin.
Speaker 2: I like, I don't know, But then you have you have Wendy and Candace. We're just on Kelly Clarkson with Andy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's confusing, it's confusing.
Speaker 4: I don't need anybody to go or not go to me. I just need but I do.
Speaker 2: I do feel like sometimes two housewives need to be separated and they can be a totally different person.
Speaker 4: Right, But sometimes that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Everybody kept saying, we need Lisa, Renna and Erica separated.
Speaker 4: We need them separated.
Speaker 3: Now, everybody's going, we need Lisa Rena back, We need Lisa Rena back.
Speaker 2: So I never, I never really thought that. I thought they were great.
Speaker 4: I always thought they were great. But if you look at the.
Speaker 2: World of historically speaking everybody.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever said that about any of the people we've been friends with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Never, I think people are there's a petition to separate the two of us and to diminish this podcast.
Speaker 3: Formed by former members of Reswood's More.
Speaker 2: Count Yes, yes, well, I mean, I mean there was there was talk to separate the Trace Medas and guess what happened. Shannon kept her job and me and Vikia fired. So how'd that work out for them?
Speaker 3: Oh? I thought you meant the Trace a Mega's tour and I got very confused.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm talking about just Tracey and Megas general. You know when the year I got fired, like people were saying we needed to be separated, and they kept the wrong amiga. Oh sorry I say that loud.
Speaker 4: Oh was that your inner voice talking, your couple voice talking?
Speaker 2: That was my asshole talking. That is what it was, was my asshole talking.
Speaker 3: You're non stinky asshole, tam Ra be lying to.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And another another great sport skip shooting something that is not on my list. It's right up there with tennis and cosmic golf. For whatever they did.
Speaker 4: Did you just remember that it was called cosmic golf.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just know, like they do those nighttime bowling stuff and go in the dark. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like, I will be happy to nighttime bowl. That's an inside activity in the ninety degree weather.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then next time we hang out, we'll go cosmic bowling pulling.
Speaker 4: Right, let's create. Let's that could be our next business and.
Speaker 2: You can have bowling alley champagne.
Speaker 3: And then a really lovely hangover the next lovely hangover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love a brute from a bowl and joyful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it is what it is. But the skeet shooting, I mean, just all of it's a big mess. We talk about the rest about the gold digger stuff.
Speaker 4: I just the only other thing that I'm confused about.
Speaker 3: In regards to MIAs, she says, I'm not getting divorced, but now we know she's already engaged with somebody else.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, well she had said, I don't know she sometimes this woman just contradicts herself. But she had said that she wanted to get a divorce, so she thought about getting divorced. And now she's saying she's not getting divorced, and now we see that she is getting divorced. So I don't know. I don't think she knew what she was doing at the time. Maybe lying, you'll be lying you've been called out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, but we love Mia. Mia is the show at this point.
Speaker 2: Mia is most valuable player right now to me.
Speaker 4: My well, not in tennis.
Speaker 3: When she comes down in the heels and Haaren or whomever it was, says, where are your sneakers? And she goes, oh, honey, they're at home at Thanks guys for tuning into this week's episode of Twatts. That's really all we have to say. But I think Mia calling Ashley a gold digger for lack of a better word, is rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not every show can be perfect every season.
Speaker 3: M