Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 3: I am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in again Round two. Yes, we're doing it again. One eleven Productions is still involved. iHeart Radio, iHeartMedia, iHeart Podcasts still involved, and we're back. We're bigger, better and better than ever. The Intrepid crew is intact, Danielle Rome and my sugarman, Suzanne French tire suit. It's guys, we're excited. We're announcing a rewatch of round too, just like who does that? All Gilmore fans do that. So we admire you all so much and respect you so much that we're going to do the thing that you do because we are all addicted. Now we we have we have been exposed to the best show that's ever been. We are complete addicted. People that want to watch this again.
Speaker 4: We have on it. We have a we have a twist on it this time.
Speaker 5: Yes, so it will be a little bit different and that's what we're announcing today.
Speaker 4: But I like I say it like this, I am all in again. You have to take that pause. That very dramatic wait, who thought of again?
Speaker 6: I think it was you, Scott, Scott, we try and call it well.
Speaker 1: I went from part part two to part two two, I am all in again, and then there was a couple others.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, we had some going.
Speaker 1: Jason Bourne series and so many different titles, the Boorn Gestation, the Bournulation, the Boorn.
Speaker 6: Around too, like I'm all in round too, and was like just again, yes, way better.
Speaker 1: But man, we're hooked and we want to do it again and we don't want to go. We want to keep watching these shows. I would miss because I you know, we all talked about it. I said, we're going to miss this. This is this has been a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to tell you because I know every person that binges the series after a year in a life, you straight you go right back to season one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah I already did, even though it's not really we're not really doing the pilot till next week.
Speaker 4: I already watched it.
Speaker 3: I was like I got to oh the second it was done, I started all over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah too, So that's what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, should we reveal Scott? All right? So we will we reveal all our new.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I say this sort of again again is so.
Speaker 1: So here's here's like the new structure. You know, it's a lot the same, but it's a lot different. So what we're going to be doing is we're going to rewatch the entire series again, just like we did, but this time it'll be slightly different. We'll be watching from the beginning again, but with a celebrity guest co host. Yes, and one or two of my intrepid crew members.
Speaker 5: Will often be somebody from Gilmour Girls. Sometimes it'll be a celebrity fan, right, but a lot of the time it will be a cast member. Do you want to reveal who the first guest next week?
Speaker 4: So this is one one week from.
Speaker 1: Now, listen. If you don't have your seat belts on, I would suggest everybody out there listening just just trap in because you're gonna love this one. Okay, ready? Three? Two? One. The first guest for I Am All In Again is none other than the one the only you know them, you love them, Kirk Sean Gun. Ladies and gentlemen, Sean Gun will be joining us. And if you know anything about Sean Gun, he is a mom vivant. He is a conversationalist extraordinaire, this guy can talk. Let me tell you, he's funny. He's fun he's smart. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be really cool to hear because obviously we've done many interviews in the first run of our podcast, but this time they're going to be really like analyzing and breaking down the episode with you, and I think that's going to be super cool to hear, like things we didn't know.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, Yeah, we're gonna do like spoilers and we're gonna have different insights.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because now we don't have a virgin we don't have to like right, right, spoilers. It's like, I love being able to analyze what's happening in season one and what happens, you know, so many years later in the movies as we call them, or even in season five six, even how things came up again.
Speaker 2: So that being said, if you have if this is the first episode you're listening to this podcast, start.
Speaker 6: From episode welcome, Yeah, welcome, welcome episode one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you got about four hundred and fifty episodes to catch up on.
Speaker 6: Right, because we are gonna really dig into everything and no, no spoiler, spoilers will be had, So go back spoilers.
Speaker 1: And how all this these spider web of storylines all lead to a happy ending for this show and then we're gonna do something with There's gonna be another segment called I Am all in Talent Meeting. Guess who that's gonna be featuring. Yes, Susanne French and Tara sued the dynamic as we refer to around the hallways.
Speaker 4: That I heard happen at the town meeting.
Speaker 1: Guys, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: So we're kind of analyzing like everything that we see from like the clown pillow to just think like fashion, and Suzanne has a list of stuff that she just goes.
Speaker 4: I mean it's I'm like, did we watch the same episode? Like she watches thing that I'm like, I have to go back again, has some eagle eyes. Eagle eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her brain is unparalleled.
Speaker 6: Like you pick up on all the little little crumbs that are left behind in all those episodes, so you're bringing those to the forefront.
Speaker 4: Yes, this will be the crummy episodes. Soever.
Speaker 5: I was sold when you discovered the artwork at Suki's was the same as the artwork at like on loralized Refrigerator.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Just love that she keeps a Google spreadsheet of like.
Speaker 4: It's I added to it last night.
Speaker 1: That's when when she did that initially. Amy, Then that's when we got on the phone and had our talk.
Speaker 4: So let's keep everybody around.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Suzanne? Maybe we should give her her own thing. You know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm happy to have made the cut. This is going to be fun.
Speaker 1: Oh made the cut. We're going to be begging you for a job pretty soon. Jesus keep us complete.
Speaker 5: Sad to know we're still here, but hopefully most people are happy. No, okay, So then what happens Scott, what happens after the town meeting?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's more, and there's more. There's something called Gilmore Girls Gazette Bunhead's recap Withy Sugarman and Danielle Romo be covering all your Gilmore Girls news first of all, okay.
Speaker 4: Yes, which there always is.
Speaker 2: News.
Speaker 6: So if there's something going on with Milo, something going on with Chad, Michael Murray and.
Speaker 2: Lauren Graham, we're covering it.
Speaker 1: On going on.
Speaker 4: You don't forget Matt Zukree.
Speaker 5: But we're going to do some really really cool stuff that you'll learn, including that we just sent Danielle to New York so we can cover Amy Sherman Palladino's new show, new play with.
Speaker 4: Sutton Foster, all kinds of things.
Speaker 5: And I've been talking about this the whole time since we've all known each other, that we will be rewatching butt Heads because Bunheads isn't it's like the little the little show that has a lot of Gilmore in it, like, and that's what we'll kind of be talking about too. There's a lot of there's Gilmore cast, there's Gilmore isms, there's you know, all kinds of things that we'll be talking about. So if you are feeling bored today, watch the first episode of Bunheads, because we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 1: That, right, that's gonna be Amy and daniel are going to cover Gilmore, Girls, News, and bun Heads. That's gonna be an a really exciting episode.
Speaker 2: We like to think so too.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna be It's just gonna be great.
Speaker 4: We're not above begging.
Speaker 2: Please listen.
Speaker 4: And there's more.
Speaker 1: There's more if you can even handle it. Uh listen. Uh. We've got something called I Smell pop Culture that we bring bringing another member of our intrepid crew who we adore, who keeps this show running on a technical side, and we're gonna push him up to the forefront. Yea with our engineer. He's our engine There is Easton Alan, Hello Easton. He'll be chatting with the pop culture folks who have been mentioned in the series throughout the years. Easton intro. You want to introduce yourself to the fans because I think they have gotten to know you a little bit and little snippets, but now you've got your own feature. Congratulations. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: My agent has been fighting for this viciously to get me to be able to speak on this show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 7: I'm really looking forward to meeting some really cool people and telling them that Gilmore Girls mentioned them on an episode many years ago.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, what you're doing?
Speaker 5: So we've put a little twist on pop culture in that Easton, you reveal when someone is mentioned in pop culture.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 7: We're hanging out with them, We're going to sit down with them. We're going to get into the DNA of what makes a pop culture reference? How do you become such an icon that you get mentioned on a show like this, and we got some really cool people lined up. We're really excited about it. I'm excited about it. I think I was gonna have a really great time.
Speaker 4: Who your first guest is my first guest.
Speaker 7: It's let me give you a hint. It's a three hour tour. It's a deserted island.
Speaker 1: One of the cast members from Gilligan's Island.
Speaker 7: There's only one cast member still with us, and I have to sit down with her, he Loise.
Speaker 1: They got that to look to. Oh that's fair. Have you have you done the interview yet or not done the interview? You've done the interview.
Speaker 7: She and I are best friends. We've been texting, we hang out.
Speaker 1: Dream come true.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, everyone's gonna love.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Oh, I smell pop culture with Easton Allen looking forward to that. And lastly, there's there's even more folks, there's more comment this this the the audience demand for more content, more variety. We've we've answered the bell and here we go. Last but not what you're doing. This This is this is really great. This is And lastly, Luke's Diner Food and Coffee such a big part of the series as you know. So we'll be chatting with chefs, celebrity chefs about the food that is mentioned in each episode that week. And I am really going to have to watch my waistline now that I am doing this, because I love food. I'm a foodie, I'm a coffee guy, and man, I am looking forward to this. So everybody, that's it. That's the lineup.
Speaker 2: It's five days a week, baby, week a week.
Speaker 1: We're going to drop an episode every day of the working week. We're going to give you a little rest on the weekends, right, so you can enjoy your weekends without us or recover from us. Uh. And lastly, Lukes Diner, I smell pop culture, Gilmore Girls because a bun Heads recap. I am all in town meeting and I am all in.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was like a movie.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be fun, guys, and I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you can listen like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. You can listen out of order. You can you know, pick and choose your own adventures.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 5: We're going to give you so many, so much content that you do not want to miss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the truth.
Speaker 4: Special things and every episode.
Speaker 5: It begins tomorrow, so start listening now and subscribe and check your feed because you're not gonna want to miss a minute.
Speaker 6: We should also say that the guests that we have lined up for our Christmas event at the Warner Brothers Studio on December eighteenth is massive. And I see all of you guys buying your ticket to the stream. I know it's sold out in person, so you don't want to miss this. It's it's so fun.
Speaker 2: We're gonna blasts.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a blast. Yeah, it's December eighteenth. Well the stream, they can get the stream at veeps dot com.
Speaker 6: And we'll do and we'll air on December twenty second, just a little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll air a December twenty second for a week after that, so twenty two through twenty what eight, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be on the stream.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be like this amazing behind the scenes, so like things that even the people that are there won't see, because there's things that Scott's gonna be doing with cast members and us that you'll be able to see on the stream that even if you're there, you won't get to witness.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be I don't know's be great. I'm planning my outfits. It's gonna beseka, It's gonna.
Speaker 5: Veiled the big surprise. I don't think I revealed the big surprise. There's like a fashion surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh there.
Speaker 5: I think I told somebody in a meeting. And now I can't remember if I said it on the hill. I think it was in a meeting.
Speaker 4: I think I did it on here. I can't remember. I know I told it in some meeting we had.
Speaker 5: We've had all these meetings we prepairing like this is if you were there two years ago when we did it, like, buckle up because this is gonna.
Speaker 4: Be yeah, this is like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is like this is a bedroom Jackie.
Speaker 1: The amount of the amount of fans that tried to get tickets for this was just amazing.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh, Jackie revealed, I did say it and enough, Yeah, I remember you forgot.
Speaker 4: If you forgot, you can find out again. Uh when when we uh do the stream?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so go to veeps dot com. I am all in and get your tickets for the stream because uh man, there we're going to put on.
Speaker 5: A shoe scot We need you to do like a new Now that where I am all in again.
Speaker 4: We need you to like do a new ending of every episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't do things, everybody. Yeah, it's something different.
Speaker 4: This is a new thing, so you got to come up with it right now.
Speaker 1: No, just I got I got I gotta do. I gotta do something different now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what could that be? I can't.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do it today, but I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do my stay safe. I want people to be safe though I can't.
Speaker 4: I know. But you're gonna have to do something new. This is a whole new thing.
Speaker 1: Stay, stay, Frosty, stay. What am I going to tell him to?
Speaker 6: Donna tell smell snow, drink coffee, will or stuff?
Speaker 4: Well, Emma said live.
Speaker 1: Well that's not bad. That's very positive. I like that. Remember to sharpen your edges of your something like that.
Speaker 4: What did they say? A Hill Street blues?
Speaker 5: Which Daniel wasn't even born, But didn't he say something every time?
Speaker 1: Be careful out there? Yeah, be careful out there. My police commander.
Speaker 2: Must be something. Gilmore.
Speaker 4: We can send me something, Gilmore.
Speaker 1: Why don't you go how about this? I'll end it with like and everybody go smell snow. That didn't get that didn't That didn't drop too well? Did it smell? Sounds like like get out of my face smell?
Speaker 4: People can send us their ideas. Why don't they idea like that?
Speaker 2: What should we need to make it more?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What should the new sign off be? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bring it people?
Speaker 1: All right? Best fans on the planet? Can I say that anymore? I have to change and.
Speaker 4: You did that for years. We have to be new now this is I am all in.
Speaker 1: I can't say the best fans on the planet, how about they are?
Speaker 4: But you need to think of a new way.
Speaker 1: The most generous, wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, uh fan base in the Milky Way galaxy.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, long, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Not mad at it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I will follow a.
Speaker 1: Man that's the winner Bolt Danielle, Wow, m oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, Mike Drop.
Speaker 1: That's it all right, best fans in the Milky Way Galaxy. Love you guys. Keep downloading and remember where you lead, we will follow. That's so good, dark look at that.
Speaker 2: Huh, But everyone keeps sending your ideas.
Speaker 4: Watch Gilmore girls, watch butt heads.
Speaker 1: Watch it all all right, Love you guys, Bye, everybody, don't forget follow us. On Instagram, I Am all In Podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.