Speaker 1: You're listening to the Miami Dolphins Podcast Network. This is Drive Time with Travis Wingfield. Back to throw to a looking clips about the wide Dolphin touchdown timeriquel uncolievable, just blue fire for a second time. Don't know where he was going right away?
Speaker 2: Want to hit that man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna help you.
Speaker 2: Someone will step on your bandwagon.
Speaker 1: Wattle, Wattle to a shotguns, back to throw, looking at them up fires touchdown, It's Waddle his six touchdown parasom.
Speaker 2: This thing.
Speaker 1: Drive Time with Travis Wingfield begins.
Speaker 3: Now check your pulse?
Speaker 1: What is up? Dolphins? And welcome to the Drift Time Podcast, part of the Miami Dolphins Podcast Network, covering your team, your Miami Dolphins. How's it going everybody? I am your host, Travis Wingfield. And on today's show, the Great Mike Reese from ESPN Boston joins us a break down this matchup on Sunday Dolphins and Patriots. Plus we'll hear from Dolphins assistant coaches, and we'll also do the game picks for week number eight. All of that and more from the Baptist Health Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex. This is the Drift Time Podcast ye, dafirs. Let's go ahead and start the Thursday show as we do each week, with my guest Mike Reese and joining me now for the second time. And what is it about seven weeks? It's been that long, this far into the NFL season. Here in twenty twenty three is ESPN NFL Nation reporter covering this week's opponent, the New England Patriots. Mike Reese, Mike, Welcome back in my friend.
Speaker 2: Great to be back with you, Travis. How are we doing?
Speaker 1: Uh? The cold bug is going around this part of the country, so I've caught that. I think it's probably my kids' daycare. So I'm really struggling today, but excited to talk to you about some Dolphins and Patriots because one of my favorite matchups on the calendar every year, Even going back to the Patriots twenty year run of dominance, Miami always seemed to find some success in this series. So we look forward to this game quite a lot every year, or twice a year, I should say, But I think that a Dolphins fan who may have caught the Patriots one in five record prior to last week, might say this game could be a little bit of a walk in the park. But Mike, after last week they had a bit of a turnaround. Can he tell us why they were able to get things going offensively against the Bills?
Speaker 3: Yeah, A big part of it was stability along the offensive line, better performance. They moved their starting right guard Mico Winnu out to right tackle, and they got their starting left guard Cole Strange back in the lineup after he had missed three straight games. So much of football, to me, Travis starts with the offensive line, and that's one place to start. Another place would be the emergence of a rookie receiver, de Mario pop Douglas, a sixth round pick out of Liberty. He played thirty seven snaps and he was their most dynamic playmaker, also a punt returner. So I'd say those were two things that helped the Patriots quite a bit. And then bigger picture, they were plus one in the turnover differential, first time this year they had been on the plus side in turnover differential, so that was a big thing.
Speaker 2: And they started fast.
Speaker 3: You know, they've been getting behind in games and so this one they were able to play the game a little bit more on their terms.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at my notes that I wrote down because we played on Sunday night, so I was able to watch the Patriots and Bills game, and I have like five different notes here. The third one is to Mario Douglas has game changing speed. I just noted that from I think an end a round that he took at one point in the game and found some space off the perimeter. And he's kind of the guy that I suppose they were hoping Taekwon Thornton might be right because they were an offense that didn't have a lot of speed, but it sounds like they found it there in Douglas.
Speaker 2: So Douglas is like a smaller, shiftier guy.
Speaker 3: And so he's five foot eight, one hundred and ninety two pounds, sixth round pick, two hundred tenth overall, and he's sort of like he would fit well in the Dolphins offense. Yeah, you know, you see and you see a lot of the movement right. And I think it's actually really interesting discussion, Travis, because you know Devonte Parker, Dolphins fans know him well, Patriots traded for him, and he's really been the Patriots like number one receiver in terms of playing time. And think about what DeVante is like, he's a big target, runs good slants, you know, maybe can make some plays down the field, but he's not the fastest guy, right And I think to me, the contrast there is notable in that the Patriots is need more juice at receiver and to Mario Douglas is juice and so he's he's definitely a player Dolphins fans should be watching on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to note. And you know, I've always I've always fancied a speed receiver as well, even before the Dolphins acquired Tyreek Hill and Jelen Waddle. I just like the threat to go take the top off the defense, and of course threat in the edges in the running game as well. And speaking of that running game, Mike, I thought that was the most impressive part of the offense. And touch on mac Jones Harris because I thought he had his best game as well of the season. But I'm curious to kind of hear your take on the evolution of this Patriots run game, not just from this season, but the start of last year. And they wanted to implement some more of that wide zone and the traditional stretch zone offense that so many of these really good offenses in the league run, and they kind of scrapped that went back to some more man gap scheme. Where are they at right now in terms of how they're creating space in the running game. I know the health on the offensive line is a big deal, but from a schematic standpoint, the running backs are making the biggest impacts. Just kind of summarize all of that for us if you can.
Speaker 3: Well, Travis, I'm gonna stay within my my sort of scope here in ters of the schematics stuff. And I'm gonna be careful this because I don't want to say something that's wrong. I think what they're doing this year, I wouldn't compare it too much to last year, just in terms of, like it's a whole new really going back to their old system right when Josh McDaniels was here.
Speaker 2: It's a new offensive line coach.
Speaker 3: So I think I'll go more broad in terms of like the schematics, sir, but I will drill down more on like I watched these games over Treuse, like I watched like the what you call the coaches tapeer, the All twenty two. I don't always can't say for sure I know exactly what I'm seeing. But I do know when I watch the end zone angle and I see that there's not a lot of There haven't been a lot of consistent holes for Ramandre Stevenson and Ezekiel Elliott up until last week, you know, And I think part of that was the Bills defense, the way they play a lot of four down linemen zone coverage behind it. Like the Patriots sort of knew what they were getting and they were able to block it up pretty well. So I think, to me, it's something for them to build off of. But you know, the Dolphins aren't going to do that. It's going to look a lot different, and I think it's gonna be a lot harder for them to achieve what they achieved this past Sunday Sunday in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like the Dolphins have also kind of, you know, bounced back after a couple of rough games against the running game or early in the season and really played good in the front in terms of both their pass rush and run defense. But you know, Mike, watching that game, my first note early on because that the Patriots offense had some success, but they had some you know a little bit of a roll down the middle part of the game, and I thought the pass rush kind of impacted Mac and maybe dropped his eyes a few times. But dang it if he didn't get back to what I thought he did so well that rookie year where he threw with that timing in touch over the middle with like you know, whether it's against the blitz and kind of a spot throwing too guys to put them in positions to run after the catch, like it seemed like he was really just putting the ball on the money down the middle of the field. I'm curious if you think maybe you've heard just more confidence from Mac, Like what did you see from him in that game that was allowed him to really, you know, break a bunch of slumps in terms of beating a team that scored twenty five points, the game winning drive, all the fun stuff that he now has under his belt. Why do you think he was able to get that accomplished last Sunday.
Speaker 3: Well, Travis, your read of it was exactly mine. You know, I thought through the first three quarters of the game, I thought, you know, he played solid, but there were times where he was looking down at the rush, and it was the fourth quarter where he elevated to a point that I hadn't seen him before. I thought it was maybe the best quarter that he's played in his career in the NFL.
Speaker 2: And what was the difference to me?
Speaker 3: I think part of it was like the first play of that final drive was really just a quick screen to ramondre Stevenson thirty yards right, So I mean to put it all on Mac, that's you know, we got to mention the guys around him, ramondre Stevenson, big on the screen, Hunter, Henry terrific, you know, on a catch over the middle, Pop Douglas with his catch, you know, the touchdown to Gaseki. So I think a combination of the guys around him, you know, stepping up, but Mac also elevating them with his poise, with his confidence and making a play like sometimes one play in my experience, can sort of manifest itself in to the next play, into the next play. And they finally developed that rhythm and consistency that quite frankly, Travis, I felt like was always there.
Speaker 2: But you can't keep talking.
Speaker 3: About it, like at some point you just got to go out and do it, and they did it.
Speaker 1: It was impressive, and you know, for someone that's you know, maybe pulling against the Buffalo Bills, the second place team in the AFC East. It was fun for Dolphins dance to watch that drive materialize and wind up in the end zone with the former Dolphin and Mike Gaziki and him doing his former Dolphins greed dance that he would do and Mac following along with him there and that play actually reminded me a lot of the Dolphins twenty nineteen winner in New England from Fitzpatrick to Gasiki in the back of the enzone. Pretty similar route and throw there. So I guess history repeats itself once again there for the Patriots. But let's go over to the other side of the football here, Mike, because you know, last time the Dolphins and Patriots met, y'all had a pass rusher who was one of the NFL's top sack men last year. If was he, did you not lead the league in sacks last year?
Speaker 3: He didn't know, he wasn't the leader, but he had fourteen and a half, which is still he led the Patriots, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that as a bunch of sack production. How are the replacing that this year with his absence?
Speaker 2: So it's interesting.
Speaker 3: They were really going deep into their depth, you know, this pass game, because it wasn't just Matthew Judon that they were without the pass game this most recent game.
Speaker 2: And I do want to correct myself.
Speaker 3: Judaan had fifteen and a half sacks last year, not fourteen and a half. Josh Uce would be the next man up, but he was out this pass game with a knee injury.
Speaker 2: And then Keon White, their second round pick.
Speaker 3: He also missed the game with a concussion, so they were down to basically their next guy. Anthorty Jennings, a fourth year player out of Alabama, played very well, played sixty nine snaps out of seventy one. And then they had Dietrich Wise, who's sort of a hybrid defensive end, you know, defensive tackle.
Speaker 2: He sort of was on the edge on the other side.
Speaker 3: But those those guys have different styles of play than Matthew Judon and so they have to do it a little differently. But they were effective, you know, in terms of what they were.
Speaker 2: I will do against the Bills.
Speaker 1: It seems like they've had the same front for so long there with Lawrence guy, Dietrich Wise, now Devon Godshaw getting up there in the years with the Patriots after playing here for the first four years of his NFL career. But I saw Belichick's press conference this morning where he comes to the podium and just says, Dolphins week. You guys already know. So it's like same thing over here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We've pled these guys so many times at this point that it's just kind of a you know what, you're gonna get there. And so that brings me my last question for you here, Mike, because you know, and you talked about injuries at the edge position. I know, the defensive backfields a little bit banged up with Christian Gonzalez being out. He had his first career pick in that game against Miami back in Week two. But I'm really curious what I mean, you know, schematics. You and I are not, you know, coaches by any means, but I'm super curious to see what it might look like for the Patriots this week because we saw them back in Week two run that three high safety you know, basically roof on top of the defense all game long to limit this Miami explosive offense. But we also saw last week the Eagles issue a different type of game play or I even go back to the Vikings game on Monday with Brian Flores dialing up a bunch of you know, zero blitz is against a similar offense in San Francisco, and it's got me thinking about all these options that Belichick has to choose from to issue a game plan to try to slow this Dolphins offense. What do you think you might be cooking up over there?
Speaker 3: So I love this conversation because I remember us talking about how, you know, and how they would defend Tyreek, and I think I used the example of you know, I've seen Bill Belichick put like vices around Tony Gonzalez, the old chief tight end, right, and and so how did they end up doing that with Tyreek?
Speaker 2: It was the you know, not all game, but like a lot of the.
Speaker 3: Three three safeties across the back line there, right. And so what I would think is it's going to be they'll do some of that, I would think, but I wouldn't be surprised if they spin the dial with a little bit more pressure. I'd have to go back and see how much pressure they you know, put on Tour or how much.
Speaker 2: Pressure calls they made in that Week two game. I don't have that up the top of my head.
Speaker 3: But I will say, like, like they pick their spots, Like even against Josh Allen in this last game, that's that touchdown to Stefan Diggs. I mean that was an eight man blitz right like, so so they'll do it, Travis. It's just picking their spots. And I think so that to me is gonna be like the plan. Like you know, they're gonna still make Tyreek the top priority.
Speaker 2: So I expect to see that. But then it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like a small handful of plays where they roll the dice right and they bring pressure, and I'm curious and those might end up being the plays that ultimately decide the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious to see how that.
Speaker 1: Unfolds, whether it's you know, a sack fumble or something, or a bust in coverage that goes for a touchdown the other direction. I tend to agree because these games always follow the same script where both teams kind of you know, slow playing offensively. It limits the drives like eight or nine per team. It comes down to red zone executioning to wind up with like a twenty four to twenty two game. Every single time these two teams meet, it seems like. And so with that in mind, mic question here for you. I lie that that was the penultimate question, the last one that I ask every time on my Thursday podcast. The Patriots will win this game if and then you can fill in the blank.
Speaker 3: So they're going to win the game if they can create two or more turnovers on defense.
Speaker 2: I think that's the first thing I would say.
Speaker 3: Now it's sort of weak, you know, because anyone can go to the turnovers.
Speaker 2: But I think so let me say how they would do it.
Speaker 3: It'll be by speeding up to and disrupting the rhythm of the passing game.
Speaker 2: So that'll be key. And I think offensive line, I keep coming back to that.
Speaker 3: I mean, Andrew Van Ginkle is probably wondering, you know, hey, can I duplicate that Week two game against Calvin Anderson at right tackle? Like they can't have blocking like that in this game if they're gonna win.
Speaker 2: So I'd like to add that in there as well. Travis.
Speaker 1: That's a good a good matchup preview there, and it could potentially be you know, I don't think the Dolphins are gona take anybody lightly this year because that's just not how the NFL works, but the Dolphins have been on a role against this Patriots team, but we expect to get their best come Sunday one o'clock at hard Rock Stadium. He is Mike Reese at Mike Ese on Twitter. You can find him across a variety of ESPN shows, including Game Day Right, sorry, countdown on Game Day correct, Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I enjoy it when they call on me to do that.
Speaker 2: Travis.
Speaker 3: It's not like every week, but whenever they need something, I'm there for him.
Speaker 1: Well, you can find them on ESPN across a variety of shows. There again at Mike Griese on Twitter. Mike, appreciate your time and look forward to meeting you finally on Sunday, my friend, I look.
Speaker 2: Forward to it. Travis. Way to play through the pain this week.
Speaker 3: I'm impressed I had the injury report, I had you as probable with the illness, and I'm impressed the way you gut it through it.
Speaker 2: So looking forward to seeing.
Speaker 1: You the old Tom Brady distinction every single week. Right probable before the game.
Speaker 2: That's right right shoulder probably there you go.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Mike, Thank you man, You're the best. Thanks Travis, and away he goes Let's go ahead and take our first break right there. Come back on the other side and hear from the Dolphins coordinators and a couple of assistant coaches. That's next Drive Time podcast, your host Travis Wingfield, brought to you by donation. We're gonna hear from Dolphin's assistant coaches here in just a second. And before I do that, a segment idea came to me on Thursday morning, And those of you that listen to the podcast every day know that yesterday I was not feeling the best and that has carried over into Thursday, into me staying home from work, so I was not able to go to the press conferences to see what the coordinators and assistant coaches all said on Thursday ahead of this Patriots game. We will play some audio at the end of the segment for you guys there. But something came up that you know, made me almost Jordan flu game inspired to jump on the podcast here and do a rant despite the fact that I can't breathe out on my nose and I probably sound like crap to you guys, and you know I don't. I'm not in the business of amplifying nonsense. That's what drives. These take machine content creators and whether you're talking about a callin Cowherd or a skip Bay list, or whoever it is that does it really successfully for millions and millions of dollars, and tip of the cap to those guys. For every one of those guys, there are twenty Joey Jets out there right, And we don't speak of Joey Jets on Twitter because we just don't provide a platform for someone who, like, you know, how, people are born with inadequacies, whether it's a physical inadequacy or maybe they're socially awkward. Some people were born with soup where their brain should be, and that's someone you probably shouldn't give a whole lot of credence to. But in this instance, Joey Jets created a piece of content for me that I think was really worth talking about here on the podcast because I've seen it not just from Joey Jets, from multiple mainstream you know, sports talking heads or whatever you want to call them. And of course, every single tweet you see about Tyreek potentially missing a game, you're going to get several comments and quote retweets about how two was going to have to do it? On his own for the first time. And by the way, tyre' snuplay on Sunday, So just chill on that, h But I wanted to bring this up. I didn't script it. I just wanted to go ahead and float it out there because I'm tired of it. And that's that's this. Do we not remember Tua carrying groups of eligibles that were constructed via udfas, like running backs that were never draft picks. I remember when they traded for DeAndre Washington to come in and be like the workhorse back or alongside one A, one B with Duke Johnson. Do you guys remember that? Do you guys remember throwing our deep shots to Mac Hollins and having Albert Wilson be your safety net underneath? Do you remember that? Do you remember Adam Shaheen being like a prominent fixture in the Dolphins passing game? Do we recall all of that when Tua still had a winning record with those circumstances around him and a head coach who actively against him nonetheless, But then Tua gets talented players around him, and the numbers jump and the wins jump, and everyone then says, well, it's because of everyone besides Tua neglecting the fact that Tua had done it the previous year with the aforementioned Preston Williams and Miles Gaskin. No shade on those guys, but you know Jesse Davis, so then he gets talented players. And the argument is, well, if you take away Tron Armstead, then surely Tua can't perform. And Tron Armstead misses a couple of games to start the year and to a play is like an MVP quarterback. Well, he can't do it without Jalen Waddle. No Waddle. They score seventy points against the never Broncos. There's also a passing chart out there that shows you because this Dolphins offense is unique in the sense that they do not run the same receivers on every single play. Some teams like Stefan Diggs or Ceedee Lamb like they don't leave the field. But the way this offense is constructed, Tyreek Hill and Jalen Watt will play about seventy five percent of your snaps when they're healthy up for a game because they want them to rest. With all the motions and vertical routes they run. They want those guys fresh for forty five snaps opposed to eighty five percent of their conditioning on one hundred percent of the snaps. And there's a chart out there that shows you that Tua is more efficient than when Tyreek's not on the field than when he is. And to further this point, which I don't understand how it exists. At this point, when you lose Tua under this Mike McDaniel system with Jalen Waddell, with Tyreek Hill, you can't move the football against Cincinnati Bengals when you replaced him, you cannot move the football against the Jets. The following week, you lost to Zach Wilson by a whole bunch of points because the offense was completely inept. You couldn't move the ball until the fourth quarter. When you're down by a couple of scores. Against the Minnesota Vikings, Tua goes out again. We scored eleven points against the New York Jets in Week eighteen last year. You couldn't score against the New England Patriots last year. What are we doing? Man? It reminds me a little bit. And I'm not going to compare the players in terms of their skill sets and their career for their career projections or trajectories. But it kind of reminds me of Tom Brady because I was the guy that was doing this to Tom Brady when I was in my early twenties. He's not gonna survive losing Wes Welker to the Broncos. He can't survive losing Randy Moss. Oh yeah, they were good because of the top level of defense is in that running game. Forget that he was passing to Rashe Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney and Dante Stalworth. Brady didn't have like real tangible talent in the way that you know these quarterback evaluators and I use air quotes around that, the way they only seem to care about the traits that are displayed by Lamar Jackson or Justin Herbert. And those are traits are great, it's good to have those, but we've seen it proven time and time again, those are not the traits that most translate to consistent quarterback success. It's winning from the pocket, right, So Brady didn't have this tangible talent that jumped off the screen and punched you in the face. And we would always bemoan their subtractions as if to say the gap is closing in the AFC East because the Patriots did not retain player X, Y and Z. They traded, you know, even on the defensive side, they would you know, exit guys left and right and still get some similar production. But in terms of offensively, oh, they can't possibly survive, you know, Corey Dillon's retirement, Nate Solder gone, and free agency. How can they survive that they traded Shack Mason. What are they gonna do without Shaq Mason at right guard? It never mattered because Tom Brady was the most important piece, just like the quarterback of the Miami Dolphins is. So maybe it will take until Tua is thirty five years old, has an MVP or two, maybe a couple of championship rings. Maybe that's when he'll get his respect. But I don't know. I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon. But I look at a few of these games in the pre Tyreek and even the pre Jalen Waddle part of Tua's career, like a game against the Arizona Cardinals where he was twenty for twenty eight for two hundred forty eight yards, two passing touchdowns, and a passer rating of one twenty two point three, including two go ahead drives in the fourth quarter to put the Dolphins on top. Do you care to know who the top receivers were that day for your Miami Dolphins. DeVante Parker caught six for sixty four in that game, Preston Williams caught four for sixty Jaquem Grant caught four for thirty five. Those were his top three targets in that game. How about the following week when they beat the La Chargers and Justin Herbert and two, you know a pedestrian fifteen for twenty five and one hundred and sixty nine yards and two touchdowns, but a one zero six point nine passer rating. And now the argument is, well, Herbert's top target is down right, his offensive lines banged up, he's playing through an injury. That's why two has got better numbers for the last two years than Justin Herbert. Well, in this game, two was top targets were Jakeem Grant, Malcolm Perry, Patrick Laird, Durham smythe Do you know who Justin Herbert threw two that day? Mike Williams and Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry and Jalen Geiton. Those guys are all better players than anybody the Dolphins had on the team that day, and twa outperformed justin Herbert. How about the Chiefs game a few weeks after that where two three for three hundred and sixteen yards and two touchdowns and damn near brought the Dolphins back against Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill and the eventual AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs, who are the top targets that day? Lynn Boden caught seven for eighty two, mccollins five for sixty six, Mike Kasiki five for sixty five. What'skasiki looked like in his post two career? How about in twenty twenty one when the Dolphins went to the Jets and Tua went twenty seven for thirty three with two hundred and seventy three yards two touchdowns. It's a one o eight points seven passer rating. Yeah, Waddlecott eight for sixty five. He's a stud, we know that. But mac hollins two for seventy two in a touchdown? Is he a deep play guy that you know about in the league. Adam Shaheen had one for nineteen Smyth had four for thirty seven, Nikasiki had five for fifty. We were throwing to three tight ends primarily besides Jalen Waddell, Albert Wilson, Miles Gaskin had some catches too. They beat the Jets on the road with that collection of players. And oh, by the way, how about offensive lines like this, I'm gonna find it you guys ready, Jesse Davis, Liam Mikenberg, Austin Ryder, Austin Jackson, and Robert Hunt. There's one player in there that was good at that time. How about a couple weeks later at the Carolina Panthers, twenty seven for thirty one, two hundred and thirty yards, a touchdown, a one to eight point three passer rating, and a blowout victory over the Panthers. Now, Waddell had a bunch of plays in that game, nine for one thirty seven. So you give him one piece, he can make some magic happen, you know, pitch a damn near perfect game. In terms of four incomplete passes out of thirty one, Durham Smyth had five for thirty two. Isaiah Ford had a catch in there in the offensive line that day. Jesse Davis, Austin Ryder, Liam Mikenberg, Austin Jackson, Robert Hunt. So what are we doing here? Man? What are we doing? Who is the common factor in the Dolphins producing at the level we'vecome accustomed to when they're good and scraping by against bad teams when they were awful? Roster wise, who's the common denominator? It's your quarterback, So appreciate and respect him. Understand that it doesn't matter who misses. As long as two was in the game, we have a chance. That's my point. Let's go ahead and bump assistant coaches. We'll hear from those guys again next week. Let's take our last break right there, come back on the other side and do a week eight game picks. That's next Drivetime podcast, your host Travis Wingfield, brought to you by Auto Nation, playing hurt today again on the podcast. A limited participant in practice is I as we tredge on? Here? Is that a word? In week number eight and do some game picks rough week last week seven and six. In the thirteen games that were played in week number seven, that is brutal. It's gone like this so far. Let's see eleven and five twelve, and four, twelve and four for the reason I don't have Week four one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve and four, seven and seven, eleven and four, seven and six. So we've either been really really good and two weeks where you've been absolutely awful. Let's go ahead and cue the music right there and pick these Week eight games. I would like to see the Bucks obviously pull off the win tonight, but they are more than a touchdown dog, and though I think they can keep it close with a struggling Buffalo offense, I don't envision Buffalo losing two games in four days to two pretty bad football teams. So give me the Bills on Thursday Night football. Give me the Dolphins over the Patriots on Sunday. Give me the Cowboys over the Rams in that one. That's you know, the Rams have played a lot better this year. Matt Stafford looks like Matt Stafford of old. But I think the Cowboys, off the bye week, can bounce back and get a big win. Here the Packers over the Vikings. I think the Vikings played their best game. They're gonna be on a short week. They don't have justin Jefferson. I think that can potentially. You know now that there's some more tape without Justin Jefferson, and you're probably not gonna have Jordan Addison stealing interceptions to tournament sixty yard touchdown plays for you probably not gonna face an injured quarterback in the second half like you did in that last game. So give me the Packers and Jordan Love to rescue an offense that has been very bad and made me look very bad for my Jordan Love Love back in the draft cycle back in twenty eight, nineteen twenty twenty. Give me the Falcons over the Titans and the Arthur Smith Bowl. You know, Tannehill I think gets a lot of the grief there for the Titans performances, but I think they're gonna learn real quick the same lesson the Dolphins. Fans should learn last year without Tua that the options beyond that are significantly more dire. Give me the Colts over the Saints. I don't think that Saints offense, you know, watching them for a full game on primetime, like they're gonna have to convince me for a few weeks that offense can do anything. They looked like trash. Give me Gardner Minshew and the Colts over the Saints, Jets over the Giants, although I think it's gonna be a close game there. Give me the Jags over the Steelers. I'll take the Eagles over the Commanders, and the Texans over the Panthers in the Stroud v. Young Bull there, Seahawks over the Browns. I think Cleveland coming west without their starting quarterback, even though he's been trashed this year. I just don't think they're gonna be able to sustain success offensively enough to beat teams with you week in and week out. Chiefs over the Broncos, although we wish it was opposite for that. Ravens over the Cardinals. Hopefully Kyler Murray plays and gives us a little bit of a surprise there for the Cardinals. That would be nice for the AFC standing standpoint. But give me Lamar and the Ravens. I'll take the Niners over the Bengals, even with Sam Donald. I just think that the arguments you see about two in the system I think are more applicable in San Francisco. Although I don't believe they are the end all be all. I think Donald can step in execute their game plan and go win a game against a Bengals team that still doesn't seem like they're quite all the way back yet, although I think they'll get there eventually. Give me the Chargers over the Bears on Sunday Night, What a fun primetime week this is? And the Lions over the Raiders on Monday Night to close out the week. So there you go. I'm gonna get the heck out of here, go back to bed. You all. Please be sure to subscrib I rate review all that fun stuff. Check out the fish Tank podcast with Seth and Juice. Give me a follow on socials at Wingfold NFL. The team at Miami Dolphins check out the YouTube channel for media availabilities and Dolphins Today, and last but not least, Miami Dolphins dot com. Until next time, Finns Up Carolina, Cameron Daddy's already homesick.