Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks in the move today.
Speaker 3: Alexis Koso, all right, we always do. Let's start with Peloton. Some of you might be on your Peloton bike right now listening to us, but the stock is down more than ten percent pre market. Another setback here for the fitness tech company, a revenue forecast for the fiscal year twenty twenty seven coming in well below estimates. Peloton CEO says that expected revenue decline, though, is due to churn created by recent subscription price hikes, and the company now expects hardware subscriptions to fall ten percent this quarter on an annual basis, while overall Peloton memberships fell about nine percent in the fourth quarter to about five and a half million users. Remember when this company was absolutely on fire during the pandemic, the lockdowns.
Speaker 1: They hooked me. I got my one hundred rides, got my T shirt. Well good for you, yeah, But then when I went back to work, I was Okay, I'll go back to my old habit.
Speaker 3: But you still you say you still use it though, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Karen from the Jersey Shore does like a maniac. I don't. I haven't been on it since I came back to work.
Speaker 3: Good for you, Karen. So there are going to be some new consumer offerings this calendar year. They didn't get specific as to what those are. But it's not helping the stock much. Let's move on to Zillo, The ticker symbol z taking a hit down twelve percent pre market. It is down forty seven percent so far this year. Zillo swung to a second quarter loss of four million dollars thanks to restructuring costs that weighed on its bottom line, despite an eighteen percent jump in revenue. Zillo was calling the rental market a bright spot rentals for homes and apartments. They say more property managers are placing their listings on Zillo. It now expects the third quarter revenue to come in below estimates. They say it reflects a decline or an anticipated client in mortgage originations, because we know the housing market continues to be a challenging one, and we're just talking about interest rates. Mortgage rates this week going to six point eight one percent now that's the highest and more than a year.
Speaker 1: I love the Zillo because you can drive by a house and say, well, that's a nice house. I wonder what it's worth, and then you go right on the Zilla and.
Speaker 3: Guilty, Guilty as charged.
Speaker 1: Christ is accurate, I think there.
Speaker 3: I think they are. Yeah, oh yeah, they give estimates, but then they also tell you what they sold for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's good stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a little voyeurism, you know, with this whole big time. Okay, six Flags the ticker symbol fun. It's not a lot of fun today because the stock is down six percent. It's quarterly lost, widened, falling attendance, fewer people going to this amusement park. So six Flags also sold seven non core parks to EPR properties. It also closed another park in Maryland. Remember last year attendance felled to about thirteen point one million, down from more than fourteen million.
Speaker 1: A year ago.
Speaker 3: So that's a pretty big loss there.
Speaker 4: And they see some weakness yeh, Comcast, which owns one all the Warner parks, they saw Universal right Orlando or the University parks. But then Disney came out and said the Orlando business was strong.
Speaker 1: So it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: And the park prices have been going up at Disney.
Speaker 1: It is actually christ people right, It's just like baseball. It's no different.
Speaker 3: You can't bring your family to a baseball game or Disney.
Speaker 1: It's not funny. It's like really really, really difficult.
Speaker 3: Can I squeeze one more in please quick? Legal Zoom I have to talk about it because it's down twenty three percent, the firm's third quarter and full year revenue missing estimates. There's a lot of concern here about AI and what it means to traffic at Legal Zoom.
Speaker 2: This stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business sapph