Speaker 1: Hey everybody, It's Wednesday, September eleventh, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show where we're just making adjustments and trying to get better. It's me and your man, MG Marcus Grant, joined by Michael f. Florio and Lakwan Jones. We are through week one headed to week two. We got a full show for you today. We are previewing the entire week to slay and we are giving you our fantasy hot takes. We are going to start with some fantasy headlines and also sore doubles as a preview of the TNF football game. And help us out with that, we are bringing in our friend and NFL Network reporter Cam Wolf. You can find him on Twitter at Cameron Wolf. He is down in South Florida ahead of the Bills and the Miami Dolphins, and Cam, let's just jump right into it because the big thing that everybody wants to know is last week we saw Devon a Chan and Raheem Moster both get banged up in that game for the Miami Dolphins. What is the status on the Dolphins backfield heading into Week two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, where Moster is ruled out for Thursday and Devon a Chan is going to be a game time decision, so a Chan will be the one we're watching. What his status is leading up to Thursday. I got a chance to watch him in practice today. He returned back there on the field.
Speaker 3: He looked really good.
Speaker 4: I watched him closely.
Speaker 2: No limp, I didn't spot it. He caught all passes and did all drills with the running backs as normal. Now they were going like seventy five percent speed on a walk through. But he looked like a guy to me ready to play in some capacity Thursday. Now with the ankle, you're always a little cautious. Does he start to play and is limited on a snap count or is he able to finish? But as far as him, his action looked like a guy ready to play. I didn't notice any extra taping or bracing on his ankle, and he did finish the game on Sunday. It sounds like talking to Mike McDaniel, both of these injuries are a little bit subject to the sh short week playing Buffalo on Thursday don't get the full time to recover, so I wouldn't expect any long gapses for him, and I anticipate at this point for you to see some version of a Chan tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So cam with a Chan banged up, though, who's the next man up that fantasy managers should be running to the wire?
Speaker 3: Togain?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the big question, right.
Speaker 2: I would estimate that if I was handicapping this situation and so many a Chan plays, Jeff Wilson should lead the other backs in touches. Jeff Wilson was the guy who was active last week. Jalen Wright, I get it. He is the high upside play. He's the rookie draft pick. He's got crazy speed that fits with Mike McDaniel. He'll play this week definitely, and I think he'll have a role. But from what I've heard talking to them and kind of encamp, Jeff Wilson's just a little further along with his knowledge of the scheme and just kind of their comfort with him. And so I'd imagine that you see Jeff Wilson filling more of the Raheem Mostert role. Now, if you don't have a Chan, then maybe Jalen Wright assumes the a Chan. But my thought is that Rahem Moster's initial backups Jeff Wilson and eight Chan's initial backup is Jaylen Wright.
Speaker 4: That is smart usage by the Dolphins. I would say, now I'm the one on the show right now wearing a Josh Allen shirt, so I have to ask you about the team on the other side. And don't think we didn't notice the Tyreek and Demorrow Hamlin pictures behind you.
Speaker 3: Awesome eyes.
Speaker 4: How do you think the Bills will attack this Dolphins defense this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think They're going to try to see how healthy Jalen Ramsey's hamstring is. That's what the Jags did last week. Of course, Ramsey missed a lot of practice as he dealt with the hamstring injury and then obviously got the big contract, but they used him a little bit on a snapcount last week. He played about seventy seventy five percent of the plays, and Brian Thomas Junior definitely tested him with a lot of those deep plays and he got a touchdown off of them, also got a pass in the Ferans penalty, and so I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Allen tries to test.
Speaker 4: Them with that deep ball.
Speaker 2: Anthony Weaver is a new defensive coordinator there, and so one of the interesting things we saw throughout camp and in Week one is they're willing to throw the blitz a little bit more than Vic Vangio was. They're willing to move their cornerbacks a little bit more than Vic Vangil was, and so I think you're gonna see a little bit more versatility in that scheme. And they think they have some familiarity with Jordan Poyer there, who played with Buffalo for the last seven years. There's been a lot of talk about him revealing the secrets to how to stop Josh Allen. I don't know if he has any secrets, but I do know that if Josh gets in trouble, as we saw last week, he's going to take off with those legs and may leap over a Dolphins dB. So I wouldn't be too worried if I was a Bills fan as far as that, but the Dolphins do think they have some tricks up their sleep.
Speaker 1: Definitely gonna be interesting to watch a huge matchup in the AFC East to get things started in week two. Check out Cam Wolf obviously see them all week long on NFL Network.
Speaker 3: Should be a fun one. Cam appreciate you stopping.
Speaker 6: Bye, Appreciate you fellas.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Let's trot attention to the rest of Week one because we've got a whole lot of games to get through right now. We will start with the Raiders at the Ravens Las Vegas coming off a tough loss. The Ravens coming off a tough loss in the season opener as well. Lakwan, what are you watching in this one?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be watching Zamir White, man, because this may be another matchup where you're gonna be like, ah, I need the Zamir White points. But the Ravens allowed less than seventy five rushing yards last week to the Chiefs, and the verdict is still out on Zamir White actually being productive in this Raiders offense. I mean holding Isaiah Pacheko to the rushing yards that they did in the offensive total under seventy five rushing yards. You gotta look at Zamir White and starting lineups as a question mark because you had Alexander Madison, who ran twenty two routes and finished as a top twenty Fantasy running back. The dude had more Fantasy points than Bijon Robinson in Week one. That looks insane, man, and like, even with the opportunities less than forty percent of the snaps, Like, I need to understand what's going to be happening with Zamir White this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm big on Alexander Madison this week, same game scriptware lends to him getting a whole lot of opportunities the Chargers at the Panthers. The Chargers coming off of win. The Panthers looked pretty awful this past week, and for me, I want to see more from JK.
Speaker 3: Dobbins.
Speaker 1: And look, I'm willing to admit I'm taking the l on this one. I didn't think JK. Dobbins was going to really be a fantasy relevant option this year, but he came out immediately improved that he could be the RB one for Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman in that offense. Couple of long breakaway runs. Yeah, he doesn't have a long speed right now. I think he's still sort of working back up to that, but still looked very explosive at times. Did get about sixty percent of the snaps. Also a little bit more contributing in the passing game as well, so it looks like he could be putting Gus Edwards in the back seat and Kamani Viadala. Well, he might not be an option for you, at least in the very near term, but they like the options like the matchup this week against Caroline, and I think JK.
Speaker 6: Dobbins deserves to be in a lot of fantasy lineups.
Speaker 1: In Week two, Saints at the Cowboys, Dallas and New Orleans both coming off wins Florida.
Speaker 3: What are you paying attention to.
Speaker 4: That Saints offense? They were able to pick apart the Carolina Panthers. But to me, it's kind of like when a coach throws like the varsity team against the JV team. Obviously the varsity team is going to look amazing. Now they got to play not just someone on their caliber, someone better than them, I would say, in the Dallas Cowboys, and this really tough defense. So Derek Carr look good. I know people are excited about the tight ends. They use three tight ends. I'm not excited about any of them. But I want to see if the Saints offense can respond against a tough defense like the Cowboys. If they do, I'll be willing to put more trust in them moving forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Derek Carr had a huge game.
Speaker 1: I don't know that anybody believes in Derek Carr necessarily, but if he does something this week, I think we got to start to pay attention to that one. The Buccaneers and the Lions. Tampa Bay looks very explosive. We know the Lions can score points. What are you keeping your eye on?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 5: One, is Baker Mayfield the real deal? I mean, look, he had a awesome showing out there with four touchdowns no interceptions, which is kind of rare for Baker in his career. He's only done it four times. So I'm looking at Baker Mayfield this week, man, like, can he do it? Can he put up three hundred plus yards? I mean Stafford did it last week, but not that many touchdowns, And I'm thinking, can Baker keep the same energy going out this week? I mean you, honestly, it helps when you have him Mike Evans playing like he's twenty three years old again, and when you have Chris Godwin back in the slot, and then you have this third round pick Jalen McMillan looking like a special player, like this is really going to be the game. I keep my eye on if this stamps him. As you know, Baker Mayfield is a top ten you know fantasy quarterback again.
Speaker 1: I certainly like Baker Mayfield this week also helped they got Liam Cohen, a Sean McVay disciple who's running the offense out there now in Tampa Bay.
Speaker 3: Moving on to the Colts and the Packers.
Speaker 1: Anthony Richardson got off to a great fantasy start last week. The Packers offensively got off to a great start, but they lose Jordan Love and for me, the big question heading into week two can we trust any of the Packers wide receivers? And right now, for me, the answer is no, or at least I'm willing to wait and see. Jayden Reid was amazing, Christian was able to get into the end zone. We saw targets for everybody in the offense. But Malik Willis has never proven that he can get it done on this level. Obviously a very small sample size with his time at Tennessee and got the one play at the end of the game there.
Speaker 3: For Green Bay.
Speaker 1: But just a lot of real questions that need to be answered, and I'm not sure that I'm willing to take a chance on any of the Packers wide receivers. Look, maybe you do have to play Jaden Reed because of where you drafted him and who else you have on that roster. But it's gonna be scary hours right now for the Green Bay passing game. This feels like a week against Indianapolis where we see the Packers lean on Josh Jacobs, maybe Emmanuel Wilson a little bit against a run defense. I gave up a lot of yards to the Houston Texans last week, but I'd be very, very nervous if I had to start a Packer wide receiver in Week two. Browns and the Jaguars Neither one of these teams really super impressive in Week one, Florio, what are you trying to keep an eye on this week?
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if the Jaguars are going to be fantasy crushers, not in this sense of like are they going to completely flop because I know it was Week one and they had a lead and stuff like that, but look at how the volume was distributed in Week one. Gabe Davis had three targets, Brian Thomas had four, Christian Kirk had four, Etn had three, Evan Ingram had four. So there's five guys right there that they're spreading the ball around pretty equally. And then even in the backfield, right, like Travis, Etn is supposed to be this back that we could trust. He's gonna get all the work. Twelve carries for Etn, twelve carries for Tank Bigsby, and Bigsby was the better looking runner of the two in Week one, not just the fumble that went out of bounce for Etn, but he had forty four rushing yards Etn did. Bigsby had seventy three on the same number of carries. If work in the backfield and in the passing game is this spread out, this is going to be a nightmare for fantasy week to week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said that Tank Bigsby was gonna be more involved. I don't think we believed it. No, we probably should have believed it. We'll see if this is a short term thing or if this really is the way of the world in Jacksonville for this year. Forty nine ers at the Vikings. Both these teams coming off really nice wins in Week one. Now, granted the Vikings got theirs against a bad Giants team, but there's a win.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless.
Speaker 1: Uh, for you, Lakwan, anything that you are really focusing.
Speaker 5: On in this world, it feels yucky.
Speaker 6: To talk about your.
Speaker 5: Friends miners like, yeah, that's kind of crazy you put that in the show shape for me to talk about it. But I like my guy, Jordan Mason, Man put up monster numbers against the Jets, So are we going to be able to ride this hype train stress free? And I think we can.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I think Jordan Mason put on a great showing monster numbers, and that forty nine ers oh line created massive holes for him to really get busy in those trenches man. And there's some upside here with him running sixteen routes you only call it one pass, but it's good that they're going to be putting him out there to see what he can do. So I think if he puts up monster numbers against this Vikings defense again, who beat up a broken Giants offense, So I'm not really scared of this Vikings defense holding Jordan Mason to a limit. So it's like, Man, if he opens up this full playbook and they lean on him and he puts up another massive week, I think the forty nine ers got to think about they're going to be putting CMC on ir Man to save them later in the season.
Speaker 1: That sounds like ram fan talking, yes, sir, because the Rams are very close on the schedule in this one. I think that's that's you're talking with your heart happen. Also, though they think Brandon and I you probably with more snaps this week too. That's one more thing the Vikings have to pay attention to defensively, which could go and help Jordan Mason, Seahawks and the Patriots. I think everybody was surprised to see New England get the win over Cincinnati last week. But the thing I'm really looking to see is can dk Metcalf bounce back because last week was not a great week for him. He ran up against Patrick Certan most of the day and did not have a great game, just three catches for twenty nine yards.
Speaker 3: This week, though, he might run up on Christian.
Speaker 1: Gonzales, and last week, Gonzales really put the clamps on Jamar Chase when they faced off against each other.
Speaker 3: Over the course of the game.
Speaker 1: Chase just three catches for fourteen yards, and afterwards the quote was I was gonna let him get a new contract.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Now there are no concerns about dk Metcalf playing for a new contract right now, but Nonetheless, Christian Gonzalez really trying to make a name for himself as one of the top corners in the league, and especially at a passing game that was not very explosive in Week one. I think a lot of folks are hoping that DK can bounce back, but the matchup makes me a little bit nervous heading into Week two.
Speaker 4: Confident corners are always my favorite players.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's great, man, you talk your stuff. Man, he got there and make it happen. Jets and the Titans. It was not a great game for Aaron Rodgers in week one. Is he who you're watching in week two?
Speaker 4: Florio, Yes, I watched Aaron Rodgers extremely closely in week one, like literally every snap. I wasn't watching anything but how Aaron Rodgers was moving in the pocket. And look, he still has the arms strength, one of the most talented throwers of the football to ever walk the planet. But I think he moved very awkwardly. I think at the first sign of pressure he was looking to bail out. And he had a year plug to get ready for this game. He now gets a short week before his second game is first game where he has to actually bounce back from playing. Plus. What I found really curious the forty nine Ers blitzed the second lowest rate in week one, and they didn't really create all that much pressure. I think after seeing what Rogers how he moved, teams are probably gonna start blitzing a lot more. The Titans definitely blitzed a lot more in week one, they created more pressure. How is Rogers going to handle that and how is he going to look on a short week is something that I'm very concerned about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sort of that bounce back.
Speaker 1: Everybody's going to try to figure out how that Achilles feels and how can you keep him in the pocket and maybe force him to get rid of the ball a lot quicker giants at the Commanders. Both teams defensively looked pretty awful in week one. Lakwan, what should we be paying attention to?
Speaker 5: You have to keep your eye on Wanda Robson. The dude had twelve targets thirteen fantasy opportunities because he had one rushing attempt. This is a guy that's a dynamic player that can honestly get Daniel Jones back on track this week going up against this Commander's defense that looks to be still trying to figure some things out to where this could be a great confidence booster for Daniel Jones to get Wando Robinson, who's the security blanket, and there's some benefit benefits in fantasy to be a security blank I know we both and all remember that the Panthers offense was terrible, but Adam Thielen was a top ten Fantasy wide receiver the first eleven weeks. That's majority of the Fantasy playoffs, so that going into the Fantasy playoffs, So we're looking at Rondo Robinson having twelve targets. Man, you got to keep your eye on the guy that's getting those type of opportunities.
Speaker 1: The target volume is great, the average depth of target yeah so great.
Speaker 5: He's a guy that can create out there to catch.
Speaker 1: So if we can split the difference somewhere along the way, it's time to see who will deliver.
Speaker 3: Presented by Uber Eats.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the players we think you're gonna have big weeks in week two and Lakwan, who do you think goes big this week?
Speaker 5: I'm swinging big man. We're going Keenan Allen, and I think going up against this Texans defense, there is some opportunity for him to have a big week because they've given up a ton of big plays last season, and last week we saw with Anthony Richardson, there's still some concerns there. And look, I know Caleb bombed the debut, but so did CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud.
Speaker 5: I think this is bounced back season for Caleb to really get on track to get somebody's time throws because the fumble, you're gonna be making some mistakes. They're trying to get the timing. And then that first quarter deep shot that he took to Allen on his first target, I know Allen is hoping to get that on target. So there is big playability here this week for Keenan Allen going up against this Texan secondary because man, Anthony richards showed up and showed down on the deep throws, and I think we can get Keenan Allen to the end zone in one of these all right now, Florida, who you got?
Speaker 4: I love Keenan Allen this week as well, but don't call me a homer. I'm going with Devon Chan who I'm just gonna say, like last season, he faced the Bills twice. First game, eight carries, one hundred and one yards two touchdowns, and then the second time he played him ten for fifty six with a touchdown. Speed. Look, I know speed kills all defenses, but in the past speed he particularly killed this Buffalo Bills defense. Trust me, I watch it and I get very frustrated. But I think a chan as long as he plays in Kem Wolf said he expects him to play and kind of look like himself out there, I think he is going to eat and with no Raheem Moster are and having ten full days to recover, as long as he is healthy and capable of handling more work, I wouldn't be surprised that they put even more on his plate this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting to see how they're gonna split things up with he Moster already ruled out for Thursday night. For me, it's gonna be Dereck Henry, and I know it's sort of a disappointing start to his Ravens career, just over ten points for him. A lot of that was game script. We saw a lot of justice Hill. I think game script works the other way this time in Henry's favor against the Raider defense that struggled mightily against JK. Dobbins and the Charger rushing game. I think they're gonna have their hands full trying to slow down Dereck Henry and Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: I think both those players run.
Speaker 1: Wild, and then late in the game with the Ravens leading, You're gonna see a lot of King Henry trying to ice the clock and close it out. I think for everybody who was left frustrating by Derek Henry last week, you're gonna be very happy with your returns this week. That was Who Will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get almost almost anything for game Day, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL.
Speaker 6: Order now still got a handful more games to go.
Speaker 1: Looking at the late afternoon Slate on Sunday plus Sunday Night and Monday and our hot takes.
Speaker 3: That's all coming up.
Speaker 1: Next on the NFL Fantasy Football Show, It's time to Drive your Lineup, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry Rams at the Cardinals Big showdown in the NFC West. And for me, I want to know who steps up with Puka Nakua not available now that we know he's on injured reserve and out for at least a month. The questions are flying, Is it DeMarcus Robinson. I know Tyler Johnson was a very popular waiver wire ad. He's gonna run a lot of those same routes. If you watch the waiver wire hot sauce on NFL Fantasy Live, Jordan Whittington's name came out of Adam Rank's mouth, and let's look throw out Kobe Parkinson as a nice sleeper tight end option running those seam routes, running in the middle of the field, so the underneath routes. Matthew Stafford is going to obviously Pepper Cooper Cup with targets, barreials, they go. I think there's a lot of options. We're gonna find out how Sean mcmay is gonna play it. Coming up this week, Steelers at the Broncos. Looks like we're not gonna get the Russ Wilson revenge game against Denver, But what else are you keeping your eye on?
Speaker 4: Truly, when they acquired Russell Wilson, I thought this was the game, this was the line for But I'm watching to see if we could trust either of these offenses period. I mean the Broncos had no one useful in Week one. I know Cortlan Sutton got a lot of volume, but their backs were splitting it. Bo Nick struggled. He had the rushing touchdown for them. And then with the Steelers, Yeah, maybe you could trust Naji Harris for volume, but they were using three running backs justin fields led them in rushing. George Pickens is the only one I feel confident about because he'll get downfield targets, but even he was coming off the field way more than I'd like to see. Pat Fryarmuth was basically getting running back air yards on his throws. So Arthur Smith again, I don't really feel good about either of these offenses. Again, for me, it's George Pickens or Buss probably for both of these teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a buh. That's kind of how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Bengals and the Chiefs LaQuan, they played some really great playoff games against one another here in the regular season.
Speaker 3: What are you keying on Xavier Worthy?
Speaker 5: Can he make another splash this week? And I think he can because the Bengals defense allowed the most big plays last season. So what do we really think Patrick Mahomes is about? To do with Xavier Worthy lighting it up on the perimeter. I mean, the Bengals defense has a ton of distractions to deal with this week. You have to still worry about Travis Kelsey killing you in the middle. You have Rashid Rice that's going to be a guy that's going to be getting the yards after to catch. So there's a lot of concern here. And Xavier Worthy, He's going to leave a couple of guys in the dust at the Bengals defense keeps playing this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like a big play waiting to happen. I don't know how many touches he gets, but he's going to be explosive whenever he has the ball in his hands. Sunday Night Football, it's the Bears and the Texans game Number two for Caleb Williams. He's a number two for CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud.
Speaker 1: I just want to know if the Bears offense is going to look any better. Obviously it did not go great for them offensively. The defense helped carry them to a win, and it just sort of felt like a lot of rookies right. The game is a lot faster at this level than it was at the college level, but we have seen Kayleb Williams have a lot of success, very capable, smart quarterback. We want to see how the Bears make adjustments. I know, Lakwan you said you liked Keenan Allen. I think there's opportunities for he for DJ Moore. The Texans defense certainly no slouch at all. But I do think that we're gonna see some different changes, some different looks in the offense, and we'll see if this offense.
Speaker 6: Could be a little bit more productive than what we saw in Week one.
Speaker 3: Monday Night Football.
Speaker 1: It is a battle of the birds, the Falcons at the Eagles, Florio, what is your focus here?
Speaker 4: Will kirk Cousins take more than three steps? Because, like you know, like when you cut the back of your heel and like en choose and you're trying not to move. That's how kirk Cousins played quarterback like. He did not leave the pocket, he did not scramble, there was no play action, and at no point was he putting his back to the defense. He can extend plays with his legs. The air yards was extremely low. I get it. He is less than a year, not even close to a year, fully removed from the torn Achilles. We should have had doubts, and some of us did, but like it, last week was as bad as it possibly could have been. And now I know it was TJ. Watton Steelers and they're not gonna face them every week. But the Eagles upfront can create pressure themselves, so big, Michael Panics, you are on notice right now.
Speaker 3: I'm hopeful.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that Kirk Cousins bounces back this week, if for no other reason, for Kyle Pitts and Drake London. That was Drive Your Lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri. It is time now for hot takes. We're gonna get spicy as we finish out the show. Lakwan make it hot.
Speaker 5: Ooh, I'm bringing a heat once again this week. Fire content only Greg Dorch going up against my Rams. It's gonna finish as a top fifteen wide receiver because, man, we are established he's Kyler's most reliable target. I think we kind of know this, but man, we're looking at this Rams pass rush and I think that Kyle would zone in on doors to kind of be that guy that can conver keep these drives alive. We already know that Kyler Murray and Greg Dorsch has the chemistry, so I'm going to predict he might even sneak in for a touchdown this week. Man, you guys got to joint me at dorschlamb, Man, you get a free cup of strawberries when you walk in.
Speaker 3: Slumber said, Lam, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Let's go. Man. Hey, if he's if you're right, all credit to you, But I don't. I don't think I'm taking this ride with you.
Speaker 3: No, how spicy are you getting? Floria.
Speaker 4: So one of the fourteen receivers ahead of Greg Dortch this week will Belk Neighbors. I'm not backing off after one game. I know Milik Neighbors was upset that he didn't get the ball more. They're already talking in New York like, why was he not getting the ball?
Speaker 6: More?
Speaker 4: I think Brian Dable and the staff are going to watch the tape and the stats show it as well. He was the only Giants receiver that had a positive EPA went targeted, which means every other player when you're throwing the ball to you are losing value except from Elik Neighbors. He gets the Commanders who just allowed four touchdowns last week, allowed the most yards and touchdowns to wide receivers, and Daniel Jones actually has a history of success against them. So I was wrong last week predicting the Neighbors breakout. I think it happens this week.
Speaker 6: I would love to see it.
Speaker 1: As for me, Baker Mayfield is going to be the top passer in the NFL. This week we saw Bake Bake come out and do very good things against the Washington Commanders. Yes, the Lions are a better defense than Washington is, but I think between going to Mike Evans working Chris Godwin out of the slot, I like Jaln McMillan as a sleeper. This is going to be a back and forth game, a high scoring contest. I think Baker stays hot for the first two weeks of the season and he's going to be your QB.
Speaker 6: One when it is all said and done. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Those are our hot takes for Week two. In the meantime, that is it, We are done. We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show.
Speaker 3: You know the drill.
Speaker 1: Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review, and remember all you need is love. Put a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt either. Be safe, take care of yourselves, and we will talk to you tomorrow