Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling one bet, another bet, another bet without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 2: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat. And now joined my bad Larry, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics got I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick. Everybody there ready to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here, All set?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hell yeah, all right, Shay is on the road. Uh Dylan, did you want to know where Shay was?
Speaker 2: Approximately?
Speaker 1: Okay? He didn't know if maybe, Oh so you're not incarcerated, because that's what Dylan. That was his first guess. I said, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: My only call, My only call is to the show.
Speaker 2: No one's helping you here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got better luck with you all than I do the roommate. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, the neighbors. Your neighbors will hear this, and then they'll tell your wife.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's nice. If you knew my neighbors, you would know that they are not listeners of this kind of show.
Speaker 5: Yes, Ray I was going to say that wouldn't be the only time someone used up their one phone call of the day to call into the show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but Larry Holmes, right, yeah, the parlor, the parlay guy from prison.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that guy.
Speaker 2: That was like two weeks commissary to call in for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wasn't I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what the hell that was. It's no re goes. Oh you know what this guy is going to call from prison. He's really good with his picks. I said, how would we know how good he is in his picks because no one only publishes him. And I'm like, okay, Like the prison newsletter comes out and he's got his picks in there. Now he got his hands on that phone with Instagram. Oh okay, yeah, all right, okay. So Dan Patrick takes a gamble recapping. Dylan won four and a half units last week football units, Shae lost a unit, and Bad Larry lost two units. Non football Bad Larry is up plus twenty two, Shay's up plus five, Dylan minus thirteen and a half. I don't care about those. All I care about is football units. That's what people want to know. Dylan is plus three and a half, Shay minus two, Larry minus two, Dylan hit Iowa under again. Who would have knew? Who would have thought? What do they have? It's six to nothing and then they end up it's forty to nothing.
Speaker 2: And without without their head coach there. So that was that gave me some concern going into the game.
Speaker 1: But parensence been suspended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean they're just the best thing.
Speaker 1: The over under was forty and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had like three wins within a point or a half a point.
Speaker 1: This week you had Nevada money line against Troy Troy, and Larry got a win with James Madison.
Speaker 3: Right, I thought, I went three and three, Dan, I'm not going to complain.
Speaker 1: No, my god, you complain every week. While not complaining, I.
Speaker 3: Went, I went three, Dan, I went three and three. I have myself at zero when you guys have me down to units, Okay, fully, I don't care about anything else the rest of the year. Football units matter.
Speaker 1: Ray, do you want to address this? Larry got a legitimate beef, so.
Speaker 5: Actually this week he does. I think I marked him down for wrong against Akron and they covered against Ohio State. Okay, I just saw a big number and I did the math wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, embarrassing, Okay, Okay, all right, so that's cleared up. So is bad? Larry now minus one unit? Okay, so that would be zero?
Speaker 3: Dan, I went three and three?
Speaker 1: Okay, Ray correct, he's at zero. What kind of education did you get it? Sacred Ray one?
Speaker 5: Where math was not in the curriculum?
Speaker 1: Absolutely so, Larry, you're a zero and Shay minus two Dylan plus three and a half.
Speaker 2: I think math was in the curriculum for any of us. Jay skipped every math question on the Wonder Lick.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is true.
Speaker 4: I do opt out. I did opt out a lot of maths.
Speaker 2: I respect to opt out.
Speaker 1: Uh So, Shy and Irving. Let's see anything you want to recamp here?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Light for the wind. That was the double bubba and it hit like a northern Danny Okay. And I think they're gonna prett damp good this year Texas Tech almost losing the entire freaking conference week zero getsabline Christian that would.
Speaker 1: We don't have any punishments on this show, but I think we should. Like the Florida State guy said he would eat dog poop out of a Solo Cup if Florida State lost against BC. Now he hasn't done that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, Larry has to do that if the Giants don't win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Well, we did have the tattoo, but you guys got tattoos and wanted to get tattoos. That's not Yeah, that wasn't punishment.
Speaker 2: I'd say, say and I are probably not the best people to be on the receiving end of a tattoo.
Speaker 1: Bet if you're looking, Yeah, that is like bad. Larry doesn't have any tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he should have to get a fucking tattoo of something.
Speaker 1: His son in law's birthday, now a picture of his son in law on his back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How much do you love him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like your son in law future?
Speaker 4: So long?
Speaker 3: He's a great kid. Yes, I'm not getting a tattoo of him or his name or no, I'm not getting any tattoos.
Speaker 2: Some respect.
Speaker 4: He used to do.
Speaker 3: You guys did pies in a face? I mean I never experienced one because I didn't lose. But Dylan's taking a pie and Ray's I think Ray took a pie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're good sports, they're men.
Speaker 4: No, No, they lost.
Speaker 3: If had I lost, I would have had driven. I would have driven to Milford.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't know. You won't, you will not. You're never going to make another pit stop through here, and you know that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I will definitely do it.
Speaker 1: But I don't make that.
Speaker 3: I don't make best. I got to get a tattoo for.
Speaker 1: So once again. In two weeks from now, we're going to be at the Jersey Shore and it'll be for your daughter's wedding reception November eight. Yeah, that's basically two weeks, two months.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I got He just scared him. No, it's in two weeks, two weeks. I'm two months, two weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be in Maine, Dan, Dan, where were you in Maine?
Speaker 1: By the way, in the middle of the state.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll be in Cape Elizabeth for the next two or three weeks, starting Sunday.
Speaker 2: You're more likely to see him in Maine, I think, Dan, then here.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's not stopping through here. The last time he did, he got drunk and he threw up with you guys.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, no, no, Dan. The next time I came through MB didn't want to stop, but we stopped.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, but when you went out with the back room guys, that's when you you won every like darts and pool and all those things, but you lost the drinking game.
Speaker 3: No, the drinking. The only drinking game I lost was in your We stopped by your house and oles and I later on, and you gave me some bourbon that was not didn't sit.
Speaker 1: Budwiser Dylan, is there any uh you lost? You got roughed up on Carlos Alcarez us open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, him and Djokovic?
Speaker 1: Yeah howdy? Yeah, you had LSU against USC lost that one, bad.
Speaker 2: Larry oh Dan. Actually, I'd like to give chaut out our girl, Janis Joplin Lamar in Texas State over sixty and a half. Total was sixty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's the first Janis Joplin bet we've had.
Speaker 2: I think I want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, bad Larry H took Yukon in the twenty and that didn't go well. West Virginia akron plus forty eight and a half. So that was a win for you, correct, Yeah, okay, Notre Dame. You got that and you lost Lshu shae u Oki State Miami minus two and a half against Florida North Dakota State plus nine and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually, Dan, I did something after hearing that Shay and our producer Ray were all over Oklahoma State. I put in a late bet on South Dakota State to cover the spread, and it backfired. Usually it doesn't, but I just wanted to be honest with the people out there and say sometimes it does.
Speaker 1: Okay, and baseball, Shae, you.
Speaker 4: Had you one two All America's team. I did great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, congratulations. That leads us to this week bets this week, Dylan, since you're the clubhouse leader by a wide margin in a while, Yeah, well we're you to you dominating during football season.
Speaker 2: It feels good, Dan.
Speaker 1: All right, well let's let's hear your pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can suck it up, all right, So I got I got a partway on Friday night SMU minus eleven half against BYU and Northwestern minus two and a half against Duke plus two sixty. I'm going Michigan to money line against the Longhorns plus two twenty five. But we just read seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's kind of a toss up. But I figure if I'm gonna if I'm gonna take Michigan plus the seven. I'd rather get the value with them just taking them straight up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're taking money line Michigan, money line plus.
Speaker 2: Going Memphis minus eighteen and a half against Troy because you know it's Troy.
Speaker 1: Wait, is this a spillover from last year when Troy you had that one?
Speaker 2: It's a mild case of irish Alzheimer's.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 2: I'm not forgetting the grudge.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Iowa Iowa state.
Speaker 2: Under thirty five last year. This would have been a big total. But the fact that Iowa was actually capable of putting on forty points last week does scare me a tad But I think against a better competition they'll settle back in. It's going to be like thirteen to nine.
Speaker 1: And Ray pointed this out. Iowa is twenty one and six on the under. That's the last three years twenty one and six.
Speaker 2: I guarantee there's not a single bet in college football that's.
Speaker 1: That best mark in college football. Okay, A Nebraska minus seven and a half versus Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could see myself regretting this one, but I just I don't believe in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Even though last year, Colorado won by twenty two.
Speaker 2: That's a different Colorado.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well it's a different Nebraska, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm taking San Jose State plus six and Africans.
Speaker 1: Air Force seven and a half. Seems like a lot that too, especially, I don't know. Okay, So Sandy, San Jose State plus six and a half against the FOCE. Yep, all right, NFL starting tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I got my Ravens plus three against the Chiefs. Okay, super Bowl hangover for the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Here's another one. Here's another stat. Lamar Jackson's been an underdog in fourteen games in his NFL career. He's won twelve of those games against the spread, ten of those games straight up.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty that's up there with the Iowa stat there. Yeah, okay, two best bets in football, Dan, Okay, I'm going Packers Eagles over forty nine.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be all fired up in Brazil, so they got to put on a show. Although the players I saw some video.
Speaker 1: You don't think they'd be fired up if they were playing here?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. No, I think you know, his first game in Brazil they got to show out a little bit and put some points on the board, and honestly, both those offenses can score.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I got Bill's minus six and a half against the Cardinals. Kyler Murray also decent against the spread as a.
Speaker 1: Very good but he's always against the spread.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he's always. Yeah, he has a lot more on paper as another dog than Lamar.
Speaker 1: So he's had thirty nine games in his career where he's an underdog against the spread. He's an underdog.
Speaker 2: That's basically every game.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much his career, he's been an underdog.
Speaker 2: I got Titans money line against the Bears plus one sixty.
Speaker 1: By the way, Shade, did Sammy p offer any advice this week since he tends to screw us up.
Speaker 4: No, we're just listening to your advice, Danny. We're going Lions backers sixty five to one for Super Bowl meet all right.
Speaker 1: We'll get back to that, all right, go ahead, don't so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Titans money line against the Bears plus one sixty. Niners minus four and a half against the Jets on Monday Night, And I got an NFL parlay. Okay, Broncos money line against the Seahawks and Cowboys against the Browns plus five point fifty. Fun fact, the Broncos and the Cowboys are the only two teams with above sixty percent win percentage game one of the season all time.
Speaker 1: But you can't say all time because the rosters change. Well, yeah, it would be just a coincidence. They're not the same play.
Speaker 2: It's a coincidence that could work out great for me.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I'm fine with that, bad Larry. You're up okay.
Speaker 3: In the NFL. By the way, Ray, I want to add a bet I just thought of while I was sitting here, but I'll do the ones I sent in and then I'll add my bet. I want the Eagles minus two against the Packers. These are two units eats to the NFL. I want the Bengals minus.
Speaker 1: Eight against Bengals, not Bengals.
Speaker 3: Bengals minus eight against the Patriot. I think the Patriots eight.
Speaker 1: It's eight and a half.
Speaker 3: They do, okay, eight.
Speaker 1: And a half.
Speaker 3: And I want the Bears minus to four against the Titans three and a half, thank you. Those three or two units each. And then in college, I want one unit on Notre Dame minus to twenty eight against Northern Illinois Rutgers minus to twenty three against Akron twenty two and a half twenty two and a half and Bama minus to thirty against South Florida thirty and a half. Okay, that's all fine. And the bets I want to make, I want to add two to one unit anytime touchdown scores. I was afraid it's a night's game, but I want Derrick Henry and Lamar Jackson anytime touchdown scores. Okay, I'm sure I'm getting probably a buck fifty or something on Lamar and I might have to be a pickham or maybe even laying a little bit on Derreck Henry. But I want two single one unit bets to win. One unit Derek Henry anytime touchdown score and Lamar Jackson anytime touchdown score.
Speaker 1: Derrick Henry I think has the best odds to score in any time touchdown today.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I might be laying odds on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ray, do you have that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Derrick Henry's minus one twenty five, he's the favorite, and Lamar Jackson's plus one ninety.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone and their mother is betting and Derrick Henry to scordinate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but watch the game. I won't have any other action on it. Although I think a gun to my head, I would take the Ravens, but I don't want to bet the game. I learned my lesson betting against Kansas City in the playoffs last year every week, so I'm staying away from the game that way. But when I got the ball home the five yard line, one of my guys is scoring.
Speaker 1: By the way, you never gave an official yes or no. If I wanted to bring a plus two and I brought Dylan and Shay to the wedding reception, that will be a.
Speaker 3: Last minute decision. Dan, we are at the limit that the place can hold and we don't have any nose yet.
Speaker 1: Well, what if they don't sit down.
Speaker 3: When they come to the cocktailer? They got they gotta be drashed they come to cocktail.
Speaker 2: What if I plan on getting less dark sprays? And then I was originally planning on getting.
Speaker 1: Okay, they can come for one hour. They have to be dressed up, ready to go for one hour. What makes you think they're going to leave after an hour? And who's going to escort them out?
Speaker 3: Don't don't you worry about that?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll wrestle you.
Speaker 1: Damn. This is not.
Speaker 4: Security. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, Shay and Dylan, I've invited you guys, got here a billion. You guys are invited any time.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're coming.
Speaker 1: Anytime, anytime touchdown that they're they're they're coming, and this is there. They will run security. Like Shay said, nobody's going to know they're there, Larry, They're just going to stand around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we blend in pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, starting wedding guests.
Speaker 5: The guy with the gun on his head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's the guy with the tattoo of a gun.
Speaker 4: On his head? You know what I'll do Valet dyling and we'll just fucking boost cars all day.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a lot of two escalades rolling through there.
Speaker 1: I think, Uh, Shaye, what are you doing in Texas?
Speaker 4: Are going to?
Speaker 1: Are you going to Texas?
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm going to Michigan. I'm going to Texas game Danny at the Big House. Oh okay, So flying into Detroit, gonna buy some crack rolls and din.
Speaker 1: No, we're not doing a local Okay. Are you who you going with?
Speaker 4: Buddy, Mine's Michigan Van.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your wife's not going?
Speaker 4: Now the roommate. Yeah right, Danny, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Is there anything more beautiful than that flight into Detroit too? When you start to.
Speaker 4: See the skylights, that's a skylight.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, talking to my wife last night, we're zeroing in I think on the first week in October. She wants to she wants to make sure that she prepares a great meal since.
Speaker 4: Oh love it little chicken scarp yellow.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's not going to do that to compete with your wife's favorite dish.
Speaker 4: That would be the best, Danny. They could have a standoff and just no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I told her. She goes, what's his wife? Like, I said, you won't think it's his wife. And then she goes, is that a good thing? I said, not for her, but yes it is. You wouldn't you would. You would look at her and you go, oh gosh, you're married to him. And then she said that okay. Then she would try to figure out something, whip up something, and try to try to compete with your wife. I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean she's a month and a half away.
Speaker 4: You understand the amount of people that have said exactly what you just said to her audibly in front of me. Throughout our entire relationship. The fact that I can withstand look how good my game is, Danny, the fact that she hears this all day every day and I'm still married to her. I mean, there should be monuments to me somewhere around here.
Speaker 1: Well. I did ask her, did ask her to if they've taken those monuments down. I did ask her to. I did ask her to blink if she was, you know, in danger, and it's true, but she didn't. And I just it felt like that, I don't know, it felt like those doors didn't open, those windows didn't open in your house.
Speaker 4: But hey, cast a spell on her.
Speaker 1: I would believe that. I truly would believe that. But yeah, we look forward to hosting you and not your kiss.
Speaker 4: Can't wait?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so your picks for this week, by the way, Shay and Irving podcast wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's getting weird, Danning it all, it's always weird. The show's really weird. Anyway, my picks ray many little help that I am at LGA, fighting with TSA everywhere I go, so I know a few things. I know that I took Texas preseason laye three and a half and it's up to seven seven and a half. Now, I think that number is way too big. I actually agree with Dylan. If you're going to bet that will range, you might as well bet the money line because if quinn Ewers, Now this is where I get in trouble. I start fucking breaking down games. If quinn Ewers doesn't play, doesn't throw off the play action, he is a fucking mediocre quarterback. And if Michigan stops a run, I'm really worried that Sark is going to abandon that and Quinn's gonna get fucking picked off.
Speaker 1: See, this is this is what you do. This is what you do. And now all of a sudden you break it down, you know, Like now I'm like you're Saban.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, it's true. I'm going to lose.
Speaker 1: But you do have Texas minus three and a half. That was your You bet that preseason?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I bet that preseason. I got Jesus's team laying twenty two and a half against the real Aggies, the Los Cruses.
Speaker 1: So liberty, that's liberty, that's liberty. Yeah, god fearing liberty flames yep.
Speaker 4: Yep against the real Aggies, the Lost Cruses. Twenty two and a half. I think the number is now yeah, hit that ray? What else did I head?
Speaker 1: I forget South Alabama minus two and a half against Ohio and the over there.
Speaker 4: I like the Jags coming back against a tough loss against the mean.
Speaker 1: Green fifty seven and a half, fifty seven in it over okay, over fifty seven?
Speaker 4: And what else I got, Danny?
Speaker 1: I always stay plus three against I am yep.
Speaker 4: Always take the dog in the rivalry.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Do you ever notice how people that travel just travel with the saddest face if possible.
Speaker 1: Yes, people, No, it's miserable to travel nowadays. When you're when your flight leaves on time, you feel like you it's an accomplishment, Like you really feel good when I get through TSA and they don't buzz me and tell me to go to the side and then they want to pat me down. I feel like I've accomplished things at the airport that used to be just normal.
Speaker 4: You know, they should do a mass culling of TSA agents and higher new ones with better pay because these people are fucking miserable, Danny.
Speaker 2: They hate every It's kind of like it's like DMV.
Speaker 1: How would you feel would you rather work ts A or d m V.
Speaker 4: TSA. You know how much free ship you get people.
Speaker 2: I can't bring this on the plane, I was gonna say, because you get to sit down all day.
Speaker 4: No, I do TSA all day easily. And that's a federal pension too, Danny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right. But DMV it's like you got protective glass there, so nobody can get get to you if they need to know.
Speaker 4: If DMV is like being a cop, you deal with people on their worst possible day, like traveling. At least some people are in good moods sometimes, like they're flying for a divorce party, or they're adopting a kid in Korea or some ship.
Speaker 1: But would you want to be patent people down?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, guys, absolutely you would.
Speaker 2: It depends what they what they're getting padded down for.
Speaker 4: No, I've had him. It's a dominant thing, Danny. Absolutely, everybody gets patted down.
Speaker 1: That leads us to tonight's game, Ravens and the Chiefs. You have the under at forty seven.
Speaker 4: Under. I think people are overestimating the week one comeback. So yeah, under there, I got the higgles laying two against the backers, and I got my La Rams plus three and a half against your Detroit Lions. Yep.
Speaker 1: I also have you with Giants plus two against the Vikings. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that. I think the Vikings are gonna suck ass. I think Danny Jones, Danny dimees, I should say, yeah, winning row. Danny Dimes is going to have a better year than last, which would be pretty hard to be getting.
Speaker 1: Say too much. Chargers minus three against the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Love my La Chargers laying the three.
Speaker 1: And then you had the preseason bets right A lot? Okay, a lot? All right? So I have you Eagles minus one and a half against Green Bank, Yeah, Atlanta minus three against Pittsburgh. Yeah, Saints minus four and a half against the Panthers. Saints are now minus three and a half.
Speaker 4: That's not great.
Speaker 1: San Francisco minus five and a half against the Jets. Preseason Niners now four and a half against the Jets.
Speaker 4: Not great. Shake my Jets. By the way.
Speaker 1: My Super Bowl pick the Lions and the Jets, and I did want to take the Chiefs, but then it's a it's a show about content, and I thought, if if you have the Lions and the Jets and one of those teams is going to win a Super Bowl. That's a great super Bowl even if one makes it. Yeah, then well, if the Jets would make it.
Speaker 4: Sixty five to one, one fifty ninety seven fifty, this is a bet, Ladies and gentlemen, forget the bullshit hit this number.
Speaker 1: But then, do you really it's hits we all party?
Speaker 2: Do you think the Jets actually have I'm such a Jets non believer that I am too.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Jets, but my job is not to like what.
Speaker 4: The Jets could do it for sure?
Speaker 1: No, no, they can't. I don't like the team. Like, I'm not a Jets fan. I'm My job is just to say, hey, this team and this team, I don't go, gosh, I hate the Browns. I can never pick them. I get the Browns were great, then I would go all right, Browns are going to play the long I don't know. I don't get caught up in it.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I meant more like, just like believing that they're capable of doing it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Harbor. That coach is not good, the owner is not good. But I do think if Rogers is they won seven games with no quarterback. Yeah, and I don't know how good Buffalo is going to be. Miami it feels like it's topped out, and then you got the Patriots. The Jets can win the East and let's say they have yeah they have let's say they have eleven wins and they the Dolphins or something. I don't I mean, yeah, it's just Rogers is one of those guys that if he's healthy, he's going to prove you wrong somehow, some way. Just certain athletes where you go, all right, you may not like me, fuck you, Yeah, the bitterness will just propel you. Yeah, and hopefully good quarterback.
Speaker 4: They would be a good wide receiver, and a good defense is highly possible.
Speaker 2: They're just in my they're on my cursed teams list.
Speaker 1: Where they are. Yeah, but so are the Lions. But still, I as long as they learned from last year, every year they've they've gotten better, and you know, they went toe to toe, should have beat the forty nine ers, and maybe they're a really good team like balance, uh, but their division's tough. I factored that in as well. I kind of locked in on the Lions more than I did the Jets because I kept thinking Kansas City's better than they were last year. Yeah, yeah, yeah. For some reason, it just was like, all right, Lions, And then I'm like, god, what I like the Jets, but I don't want to like the Jets.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, everything in your body's telling you not to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like dating a stripper long term. You're like, man, I love this, but it's so painful.
Speaker 1: What's the longest you dated a stripper?
Speaker 4: What do you mean when you say dated?
Speaker 1: Do you mean like, well, you just said you just said dated long term?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you were in a long term relationship.
Speaker 4: What's thet Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 4: Shout out to you, Shannon, miss your girl. It's like, you know, a year and a half.
Speaker 1: So now do you have to pay her when you go see her dance?
Speaker 4: No? I guess what's the funny thing is, Danny, I've never paid her to dance for me ever, and I met her in the strip book.
Speaker 2: What about when she robbed you at the end of the year and a half?
Speaker 4: Well, Dyling really needed the math. She really needed the math, and that's not her fault. Okay, disease.
Speaker 1: An epidemic, So Shannon, shout out Shannon, Yeah she's still dancing.
Speaker 4: God, I don't think her hips can hold up that much longer than hour.
Speaker 2: She's seventy.
Speaker 1: Got replacement hips. We never talk about dancers getting replacement hips, you know, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 2: Probably that's probably a repeak customer kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm small at a class action lawsuit doing. You probably got a coaching er too, that could chase that angulance.
Speaker 2: No, that's Italian lawyers.
Speaker 1: Oh sure it is, buddy, And don't bring up Italians when you come by for dinner. Okay, I would never in a positive line. If you do it in a positive way, even then, I'd rather you didn't.
Speaker 2: Like they kind of helped out for half of World War two on our side, sort.
Speaker 4: Of not really listen, No, no, no, we're not doing this.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 5: Ray, But so I'll transition this a little bit. You know who just texted me, Sammy p is listening to the show today. Just put one hundred and fifty dollars on your Super Bowl matchup. And you know who led the one of the biggest upsets in college football last week, Diego Pavilla for Vanderbilt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about this fate, No, no, I got so much shit on Twitter.
Speaker 1: About this no long Hey, Ronie year behind, I faded him, all right, God, that's right.
Speaker 4: I laid thirteen and a half and he's fucking money lined me, that piece of shit. I fucking believed in him all year last year, and he sucked me over and over again, and it's still going on at twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: He's gonna pee on your logo.
Speaker 4: He's gonna pat me down, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, safe travels Larry in two months from now, Dan plus two. My wife won't be coming there, but uh, Dylan and uh and Shae at least for the cocktail.
Speaker 4: Err yeah, if I hear that with my daughter whatever.
Speaker 1: She's got other things to worry about. Then these two guys coming in there by the way, all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if she sees Shane and I gets cold feet?
Speaker 3: Larry Dylan, she has a bone to pick with you. We're not we're not meeting her named the Ireland at the Notre Dame game, Remember that you couldn't get at the bot Your ticket was kind of you couldn't get out of your back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we were. We were in the media section.
Speaker 3: You had a lot to walk into the media section. You can walk out of.
Speaker 1: It as a professional. As a professional. Yeah you're not a professional, all right, So uh got shay. Everything's good, Good luck in the big house, bad Larry, Dylan, Ray Marvin who has to listen to this every week and yours truly have a great weekend, everybody, and we'll talk to you next week. On Dan Patrick takes a gamble.