Speaker 1: I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, how in the world did this guy get a job on the radio and not as Jason Statham's butt double what for sure, he's got a face for radio, but a butt that belongs on the big screen. It's a Jewble show. You might also be thinking, what am I listening to right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, another thing that you might be pondering to is what does twenty twenty five have in sore for us? You know that well, thanks to the sixteenth century astrologer no Stre Damis, who correctly predicted things like the French Revolution, JFK's assassination, the invention of the atomic bomb, and of course the Jewel Show reaching two million followers on TikTok, which will be happening soon. We know what will happen in twenty twenty five. So what did Nora Damis predict what happened this year? We'll go over it right after this. It's the Jewble Show. I'm about to tell you the future. Oh my gosh, it's the Jewble Show. Not many know that I have this gift, but in case you need proof, I'll give you a little taste of my future telling skills in a few seconds, I predict that I'm going to tell you what we're about to talk about. Wow, and a lot of people wonder what twenty twenty five is going to be about and what's going to happen in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're about to tell you what.
Speaker 1: The sixteenth century astrologian Nostre Damis, who predicted things like the French Revolution, JFK's assassination, the event of the atomic bomb, and a bunch of other things, predicted what happened this year? Oh my goodness, did you guys notice I predicted that was going to happen? And it just that's nuts. You're like the new Yeah, well, what didn't Nostra Damis say? What happened this year? Will go over some of his top predictions, just so you can get ready for twenty twenty five. Okay, So if you don't know who Noshra Damas is, he wrote a bunch of like little poem thingies called quatrains, and a lot of those have come true.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that that's actually really interesting. He's pretty nuts. What year did he do this? Sixteenth century? Okay? Wow, so in the what seventeen hundred fifteen hundred. What is it? Sixteen is.
Speaker 1: What it's like. I really thought, yeah, twentieth whatever anywhere. Yeah, let's get to the quatrain, shall we? So what didn't Noshra Damis predict what happened in twenty twenty five? He said this, the great star will burn for seven days.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: The big mastiff will howl all night? When the Great Pontiff will change countries?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Pontiff is like a priest who changed, like he'll move homes.
Speaker 1: People are saying that that means a celestial event like a comet will come around to Earth and there'll be a shift in Vatican's leadership, like a new pope.
Speaker 2: Unexpected. I've applied, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they've posted for it on indeed, and I was like, well, I mean, I don't really feel like I have the resume, but I might as well try. You know, we're going over no Stra Damis's predictions for the year twenty twenty five. Another one of his squad trains for this year said, very near ak Lektower and mirand I don't even know I'm saying that right. A great fire will fall from the sky for three days.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like the comet or like, oh, because I just feel like the great star is the sun.
Speaker 2: No, h that's what I would think.
Speaker 3: The sun can't fall from the sky because that's I'm referring back to that first part where it's like if the sun is shining, then it's like, does the earth stop moving?
Speaker 2: Huh? I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what do experts say that this might mean? It says a major catastrophic event, perhaps a meteor strike or an explosion earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always like another end of the world type of scare.
Speaker 2: Could be war.
Speaker 1: Type type thing too, though, Oh a lot of Yeah, so I think we're getting there. Yeah, we're talking over the predictions that Nora Damis, the famous sixteenth century astrologer, made for this year. Remember he was correct about a lot of things. He had another quatry that said, this year twenty twenty five, we will bring the end of the world. The great city of the East will fall to ruin. What's that city of the East, what's that one day that lives under water? Atlantis?
Speaker 2: You're talking about Atlantis? Yeah, Sorry, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: We're all stopping to like really think. But that's got to be in another part of the world.
Speaker 1: Experts think that that means a significant disaster or political collapse in an eastern city, perhaps in asiamm No, I haven't into Asia. It's about to get cheaper, so according to Otra Damas, flights are gonna be super cheap and you know you can go there and go wherever you want.
Speaker 2: So that's scary.
Speaker 1: What else did no Stra Damis predict what happened in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: The blood of the just will demand of London? What does that mean? Fire?
Speaker 1: Oh, what big protests, ongoing global tensions or catastrophic events? Well I could see that continuing in twenty twenty five, so that's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of been going on.
Speaker 4: Like they've had like nine prime ministers in like nine months or something like that.
Speaker 2: Wait really are they really?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: But it's been like it's been like they've got a new prime that had like four in the last five years.
Speaker 2: That's cheeky of them.
Speaker 3: But could that also applied here though? Because back then this we didn't exist. It was the center, so like that was that, but now like we're the West? What right?
Speaker 2: What do you lost me?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like back then. He didn't know that the United States was going to be what it is. He right, right, Nostra Damas.
Speaker 1: Oh, but he predicted things about the United States like I don't know all of Nodamis's predictions.
Speaker 2: Kennedy's assassination was Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he predicted the great fire in London that they had.
Speaker 2: Did he say that Kennedy or he was just like somebody.
Speaker 1: No, It probably like something like, you know, the great leader will yeah, be assassinated.
Speaker 3: I don't know the top down. Yeah, we need to be having over cocktails and.
Speaker 2: The no full of grass.
Speaker 1: We'll have one solitary gun man. No, here's another prediction, the notion domicad for twenty twenty five and the year twenty twenty five, Mars will descend upon the Earth and a new king will rise from the east.
Speaker 2: You said that, actually, oh, wait till we're gonna say that we're going to go to Mars.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Jubil was talking about how like, yeah, that was coming closer.
Speaker 1: Well, I was saying that I don't understand why people are worried about like going to Mars and then the planets that are outside of that. We should be researching the planets that are closer to the Sun, because the planets move out and there's this area that they call like the Golden circle where Earth is where you can be inhabitable, but everything kind of moves out of that at some point. So in I don't know how were long, billions of years or tomorrow, I don't know, Earth will eventually be where Mars is thinking on it as Mars used to be Earth, you know what I mean, And then it's just you know whatever. But anyway, a possible interpretation for this is a military conflict or political shift in Eastern powers, I e.
Speaker 2: China, Oh New King.
Speaker 3: Well, well, y'all get quiet, because it's like that is kind of eerily like not far.
Speaker 1: Off, right, Yeah. All I care about is I hope they don't ban TikTok.
Speaker 2: That's literally all word.
Speaker 1: That's China's right, Yeah, yeah, and they are taking over the world with TikTok.
Speaker 7: Sos got it right again, shortcake?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's another jubile phone frame morning on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, are you ready for your renovation or what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for your renovation?
Speaker 1: Sounds to me like you're ready to get ron ergized and be ronstoppable.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 8: Oh, I think you must have the wrong number.
Speaker 2: No, Lily, Hey is this Lilly?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, this is she.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Ron Popular calling from fitness.
Speaker 8: Oh h Hi, what's your name again?
Speaker 1: Ron Popular? I'm the confidence coach here and you signed up for personal training because I understand part of your New Year's resolution is to get in better shape, and I am here to help give you some wronfidence.
Speaker 8: Did you say a confidence coach?
Speaker 1: That's right, Ron Popular, confidence coach. Along with the personal training you signed up for, you also got RON and I'm here to help you get some confidence so you can really wronker your goals.
Speaker 9: Is this like zumba or something like your type of workout or I guess I've just never heard of Ron whatever.
Speaker 2: It's my own brand of confidence.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 1: No, we're going to meet three times a week, you and I for an hour to an hour and a half a day, so I can just go over with how things are going for you, help you with your roncentration on your fitness goals.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a little Ron inspiration.
Speaker 9: I didn't really sign up for that, uh Ron fid in Ron all those Ron things.
Speaker 8: Ron reabilities or whatever you were saying. Yeah, I'm just for like, you know, someone to make sure my form is.
Speaker 2: Good and well.
Speaker 1: I am here to help light of ron fire in you so that you can have some rongevity when you're in the gym, you know, because a lot of people fall off when they're trying to get their fitness goals. But I want you to have some ron jevity so you can stay in the game.
Speaker 8: I have a lot of a lot of ron.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: I think I'm probably it's cool with the personal trainer, Like thank you for reaching out.
Speaker 8: Like I'll let your bosses know, like you know, you did your.
Speaker 6: Saying and like yeah my thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what time do you start work today? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I started in like thirty minutes, but I got I need to do beforehand.
Speaker 1: Media the door. I'm gonna be a shadowing today. I'm gonna be shadowing you today while you work. I hope that's ron venient.
Speaker 8: Oh I mean I'm not coming into the gym, so like way to start.
Speaker 1: I'm coming to your job and I'm going to shadow you just to see how you act in the office and help you, you know, make sure you've got confidence in all aspects of your life not.
Speaker 8: Allowed or appropriate? So no, no that, Yeah, I'm great.
Speaker 6: Ron. Do you have a last name popular?
Speaker 8: Your name is Ron Popular.
Speaker 2: It used to be McGillicutty, but I changed my last name.
Speaker 8: To Popular legally or just for your stick.
Speaker 1: Legally, legally, I've changed my last name to Popular. So I'm Ron Popular, confidence coach, but I like to call it confidence because it's my own brand of confidence. And when I'm done with you, you're going to be Ron Vincible Lily.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I.
Speaker 9: Do not want the service, do not meet me at any door, and yeah, this is this is honestly very appropriate, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay with you already signed up for the confidence coaching aspect of your training journey.
Speaker 9: I definitely just sign it for personal training. And at this point I'm going to call your boss and just quit the gym.
Speaker 8: And I don't even know and all this Ron stuff like it's not good and there's not a lot of places you can go with.
Speaker 9: It, all these you know, rongevities and things like, okay, they're not.
Speaker 1: So what I'm hearing from you is a whole lot of negative talk there. And what we're going to do is we're going to take that negative thinking and we're going to turn it into a ron seative that's positive, is what I mean by that.
Speaker 9: Okay, I am done with all this ron stuff. Can you connect me to your manager? I am hanceling my membership.
Speaker 1: Well I can't do that because this is actually Jubi from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your boyfriends say, you.
Speaker 2: Up, it's a joke, is it?
Speaker 7: An?
Speaker 1: Your boyfriend told us about you having a new yars resolution to get in better shape of the gym, and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 8: I yeah, sure did mess with me. I don't ever want to go to a gym again.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you have a frontastic day.
Speaker 8: Oh you have a fantastic day too.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jubal's phone. Franks, it's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen what's been going on in La? I feel like we need to talk about my winds. Yeah, and it's every year almost, isn't it. And I bring this up too because both Jubil and Brad have lived in La and know about this. But if you have friends around that area, they're probably freaking out and preparing for fires too.
Speaker 2: So the Santa Anna winds are going nuts.
Speaker 3: They were up to about sixty miles per hour, and of course when that happens, fires spread. Yeah, so they're calling it the Palisades Fire, and already tons of homes have been destroyed, people are evacuating, and then, of course, because it's trending, there are celebrities in fact that are also going to be evacuating and close to being hit, like Tom Hanks and Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of celebrities that live in that area. Yeah, really yeah.
Speaker 3: And the mayor actually or the governor, I'm sorry, has made it a public state of emergency. I guess you don't need to stay public, but it's a state of emergency, and so they were able to get funding to help with the firefighters and all that kind of stuff. And one of the things that was really nuts that I was reading about is that while people were driving on the freeway or whatever, they had to abandon their cars and start running because the fire was getting so close, really, and then they had to bulldoze the cars out of the way so that firefighters could get through to access these roads to fight these fires.
Speaker 2: Dang. Can you imagine you lose your home and your car. That's so sad. It is so sad.
Speaker 3: And I feel like this is a not for lack of a better word, a fire drill literally every year all the time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, for that.
Speaker 2: Area southern California. What do they do to prevent that? Is there any way to prevent.
Speaker 1: Them do anything? Because it gets so dry, you know, because it's a desert. Yeah, and then if it gets windy, which they're supposed to have windstorms this weekend in soun, right, not good news.
Speaker 2: You actually can prevent it.
Speaker 4: You can clean the forest floor so it doesn't get lit on fire. But they're not allowed to clean the forest floor because environmentally they don't want to destroy the bugs' habitats.
Speaker 2: Is that it is actually unfortunately it's political and it sucks.
Speaker 12: That makes I wouldn't want to destroy like a habitat either, but that it sucks that is going to get destroyed with.
Speaker 3: The fires, destroy our habitat, right, Yeah, I mean and at this point too, thankfully people are able to evacuate.
Speaker 2: I mean, that could really hurt a lot of people as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we're watching and keeping our hopes with everybody that's fighting these fires and families that are losing everything. And we'll see how this ends up playing out in the next few days. But this usually goes on for a while. Oh yeah, yeah, like how long?
Speaker 4: Well, and because it's so residential, like it's it's taking houses already, it's like that continues it longer.
Speaker 2: It's harder to stop that.
Speaker 3: I know that there are some celebrities that hire private firefight that are really separate private firefighters to.
Speaker 2: Come and monitors, no idea.
Speaker 3: That monitor their home specifically, so it's not even for the neighborhood. It's their own home that they've hired people to fight fires and defend. I bring that up, and then this actually goes into another story because now there's a story saying that human humanoid AI robots are entering homes and jobs in twenty twenty five. Do you think that there would ever be robot firefighters? Like, is there some way that a robotic fire fighting? Oh, I'm sure something would be helpful.
Speaker 4: Well, remember we got you know, bomb squads didn't used to have those bomb robots, but they have the bomb robots. It's got to be a way to send a drone or droid into a fire.
Speaker 2: Like those robots. Why they think they're the bomb. Wow, you're smiling while you say that was terrible. That's horrible.
Speaker 1: I was walking around like but I'm rolling.
Speaker 2: My eyes at the same time. It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 11: Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubil Show, Jeremiah is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He thinks that his wife for Gretchen, of four years, might be cheating, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Why do you think you're watched cheating?
Speaker 7: My friend told me about a two months ago that he was. My friend was at a house party and quite a few people were there and he saw Gretchen there and apparently she was wasted and all over some dude, but my friend didn't know. Then he kind of saw them disappear towards the back of the house at one point, and that was the last he saw of them. I mean, I wouldn't been curious about what's happening, but it's like my friend's kind of like a starter, you know, he's always trying to like starts. I don't know how you know, Henderson accurate, it actually is, And he kind of enjoys just like messing around with people. That's why I never really like rought it up to her.
Speaker 2: Do you believe him at all? Then if he's like that type of dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he kind of just starts on her. He always just makes up just felt like get a rise other people. But lately things have finden off. I don't know they're having been the same. Sometimes she she answer her phone, she like walks up the room, she's acting weird, and then like comes back later and like the other day she.
Speaker 6: Had to like text.
Speaker 7: Something, and then she came back after she for just to text someone something and I asked her about it and she just said, I'm just getting to.
Speaker 11: The flow of the room.
Speaker 7: That's every time she does. Every time she like on her first I'm skinstan.
Speaker 6: Of the room.
Speaker 7: Every time I'm like, I found it really weird.
Speaker 11: Or she's like, oh, I'm just.
Speaker 7: Talking to my friend Rachel and she's been helping. Uh, she's been helping me. That's what she keeps saying. So I don't know, it's always a random excuse and I don't know, I'm not really buying it anymore. That's why I'm on the show.
Speaker 2: I mean that would be alarming.
Speaker 3: I guess if somebody plants in your head that your girl is cheating on you and then she starts acting weird with her phone habits, Is there anything else that she's doing? Like is she cool with you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: Not really, It's just like I don't know, she's just been acting. She's just things been different in the last couple of months. And like we've been been together for four years. Sure, I actually picked out a ring already, and I've wanted to propose her, and I know she hadn't have the best track record her previous relationships, and I think she university with someone like that loves her and treats her right, and I know that's me.
Speaker 11: So yeah, things have just been just.
Speaker 7: Really awkward lately, especially without her phone habits, the way she keeps walking on the room every time.
Speaker 3: Did your friend say anything to her at that party? Like thinking all the way back, did he let her know that he was there or anything?
Speaker 7: No, he said he remained, he remained kind of hit it and she didn't didn't see him at all. But double honestly, like my friend is he sent this suck? Every once a month he always makes something like this combing up like he just like, hey, well guess what I saw your friends? He kind of just does that, you know, Yeah, I mean everyone had one of those friends that you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I would also think that if you went to him and was like, listen, bro, I need you to be real with me right now, just so you can know what really happened.
Speaker 11: And yeah, he's he told me, Okay, broke with some dude.
Speaker 1: So okay, we'll see if we can catch her. If it was her, will play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at. And we'll say that every single month, which is one rewards card member who gets free free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends him to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay you yeah, but play a song, come back, and get your to Catch a Cheater next. If you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Jeremiah's on the phone. He's been with his girlfriend a Gressia for four years, but now he thinks that she might be cheating. So in the second we're going to call her, pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards car member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those a Jeremiah or somebody else. But first, Jeremiah, why don't you catch everybody up on what's happening?
Speaker 7: My girls has been acting weird lately. She'd been getting calls and text and going to answering them the other room and saying, I'm going to have something to do in the other room. And I have a friend that says you saw her a few months back at a house party drunk dancing with all over some dude.
Speaker 2: That's definitely not good. You're ready for us to call her? Yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Gretchen.
Speaker 6: Oh well that's me.
Speaker 1: Hi, Gretchen, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling us say congratulations, you're this not a big winner.
Speaker 6: You're killing Oh my god, I never win. I never win anything.
Speaker 2: Well you did today, so you can't say that anymore. I guess.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, thank you. What exactly that I win? Is it like a gift card or what is it?
Speaker 1: Well, it kind of is up to you, I guess. So every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want. If you don't want to do flowers for whatever reason, we can also deliver gift cards.
Speaker 2: At the same value.
Speaker 6: You know, what, do you know who I want to spend the roses to?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's wonderful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have a wonderful yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: First thing I would need would be the first and the last name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 6: Okay, Rachel, Okay.
Speaker 2: And would you like to put anything on a card?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 6: Thank you for helping me out with this. Still in shock, not ready to be a month exclamation point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so you got a bun in the oven.
Speaker 6: Well it's kind of shocking to me, since news to me, but yeah, yeah, it's yeah true.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what when the time comes, you'll be ready. I know that.
Speaker 6: I hope, so, I hope.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: I didn't know I really wanted this, but I do. I do.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. And I should also let you know that this is not the grocery store. This is actually the Jubal Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubil.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I am Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 1: We do a segment the show where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to see if they're messing around by who they send flowers to, and your boyfriend Jeremiah is actually on the phonet.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I just found out. I just found out. I just found out. Okay, this is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how long have you known?
Speaker 6: Like, well, what are you playing?
Speaker 11: A tolly babe?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 5: We've been so lucky actually to never get pregnant. I think that the miracle that I did. But there's a wrinkle as to how this happened. And brother, I just found out a couple of days ago.
Speaker 11: Actually, and.
Speaker 6: I don't know when I was going to tell you because.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry I thought you were cheating. I'm so sorry. Okay, I know you.
Speaker 11: Never do that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Well, you know there's I just I have to now tell you I have been seeing somebody.
Speaker 6: I have been seeing someone else. Oh yeah, yeah, it just happened. It just happened.
Speaker 5: It's this guy from work, and we've just been hitting it off and having some fun and having some laughs and having some drinks. And actually I never even thought you wanted to be a father.
Speaker 6: I know, we've been together four years. We've never even talked about having a family or having a baby.
Speaker 7: I so, wait, what you've been cheating on me and another guy got you pregnant? What a father you've been this long?
Speaker 6: What it's a total surprise, I am, Yeah, it's not a total surprise.
Speaker 7: You got pregnant. We've been sleeping with someone else. What do you mean it's a surprise. You guys even wearing protection?
Speaker 11: You your cold?
Speaker 6: Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I didn't think I could even get pregnant. That's why I'm looking at this. It's kind of a well.
Speaker 6: I guess what, I well, guess what.
Speaker 7: I know you're looking. You're looking at the front door now, and that's it. You're you're you're you're your look out the house. So I don't know what your what your plan is about this? And I used to like this guy gonna like be there for you? And how much did you think about this? Like how long you were planning this like without me?
Speaker 11: And while we were living together.
Speaker 6: It wasn't planned. I didn't plan it.
Speaker 13: It's I have always felt like this need and well.
Speaker 7: If it wasn't a plan, it was definitely avoidable. It's easily a boy to get pregnant from your co workers, Like what are you talking about? It wasn't planned, you know, this is not like going to adopt a dog.
Speaker 5: I didn't think I could even get pregnant. Frankly, exactly.
Speaker 7: Though you thought it was okay to cheat on me because because you couldn't get pregnant, Like really, no, who you are now?
Speaker 6: Oh no, I didn't think it was okay. I just wanted something of my own. I just I don't even I don't even want him.
Speaker 7: I haven't mind okay, the baby, Like what do you Yeah?
Speaker 5: I get that, I totally get that something that that's for me, that needs me, that I can take care of it, I can raise and that I can show.
Speaker 6: A great life too. And I don't need.
Speaker 5: You and and I don't need him either for that matter, this is about me.
Speaker 6: Okay, try to get that through your head.
Speaker 2: Hung up, Jeremiah, what was that? I'm so sorry?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it's not the situation you were meant to be in. No, and at least you know this now before you spend all that money on a ring.
Speaker 7: I mean I already bought the ring, so before you gave it to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, did you give it to it? You didn't give it to her?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 7: I did it. I mean I do love her so like I didn't, I didn't give it to her yet.
Speaker 1: Though, Use that ring to give yourself a vacation and go get accidentally pregnant.
Speaker 15: The Jubile shows to catch a cheater? Got room for one more if you still want to go to ask? But where did you find that.
Speaker 7: Some kid back in town?
Speaker 11: Trade the van for straight up?
Speaker 2: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd.
Speaker 15: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 11: I am totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's a favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria your chance to take on our own. Victoria Ramire is in an epic, huge, very large, garganguan and overly gurthy game of trivia all the trivia Gloria, also speaking of being epic, huge, very large, gargangan and overly gurthy, Macy's has extra big stores that will satisfy all of your needs. And Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to look you for you versus Victoria, they're here to help you with all of your big needs a Shelby stores or at Macy's dot com.
Speaker 2: St do you love big needs on your mind? All right, now, let's give Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to play, Victoria calls right now eight at eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can so d m us at the Jebel Show or go to the Jebel Show dot com. And now it's time to get little Vicki's brain all loosened up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. Why was the broom late for work because he was sweeping around?
Speaker 1: That sounds the room got pregnant. It's swept in So you almost got that one right. What kind of room has no Oh?
Speaker 2: I just realized what I said.
Speaker 1: What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Speaker 12: Let's say a dungeon, but you have to walk through the door to get there.
Speaker 1: Sweeping around dungeons, it's a mushroom. Okay, we know where Victoria's mind is at.
Speaker 2: We'll play here for Victoria right after this sable show.
Speaker 16: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 11: All right, as long as you willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 11: Lee.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Lee?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Great? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 11: Oh? Heck yeah?
Speaker 2: What's your best trash talk? Lee?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 14: You know, I got to think of a really good one for Victoria because, uh, you know, she's gonna go down don't go.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, I don't know what Lee, I'm gonna win. So many laps around you? Wait, I damn it today race?
Speaker 17: Yeah, sorry, I didn't think of this.
Speaker 2: Donkey Kong wins.
Speaker 17: No, I mean so many laps around you, You're gonna think it was a Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: Right ending with the right sealed, the deal for me is awful.
Speaker 2: Nor.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Lee, the game is played like this.
Speaker 2: You got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 1: If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Tom's good?
Speaker 11: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Man. Your time starts now.
Speaker 3: Which Disney princess has a pet tiger named rajah Uh? What country invented the ice cream Sunday China? What's the fastest muscle in the body to your heart? What country first used paper money? Name the fictional detective created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Speaker 1: All Right, time is up will bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled, Lee, what's something you would like to share with the world today?
Speaker 14: I just want to let people know that, you know, treat by the way you want to be treated, because that's the way things need to be done.
Speaker 2: Well, Lee about to take you down, so I'm just kidding. Everyone's on right at that moment. So that's how she wants to be treated, though. Take her name? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Victoria, I made that thirty second. There's many questions. It's possible if you don't know one. Just say pass and you have to beat Lee outright twin. Are you ready? All right, Victoria?
Speaker 2: Here we go? Your time? Oh I'm going Oh my gosh, don't you forget Wow. I don't think she was ready when you said are you ready?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Victoria, Your time starts now. Which Disney princess has a pet tiger named Rajah?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's her name? I know her name? What country invented the ice cream? Sunday? Uh? Parence? What's the fastest muscle in the body? Fastest my legs? Wait? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: What country first used paper money?
Speaker 2: You name?
Speaker 3: The fictional detective created by Sir Arthur Cronan Doyle, Sir, wait the detective, Sir.
Speaker 2: Your time is up? What did you say, Detective Pikachu.
Speaker 1: All right, and send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producing bread.
Speaker 2: Victoria got one correct and Lee got zero correct.
Speaker 1: Whoa Victoria actually wins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, trash talk really worked this time.
Speaker 1: You still get one hundred dollars Macy's gift card just for playing though, Lee.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, all right, let's send it over congratulation.
Speaker 3: Nina's got the answer, so you The Disney princess with the pet tiger named Raja is Princess Jasmine. The country that invented the ice cream Sunday is the US. What the fastest muscle in the human body is the human eye? China was the first country to use paper money. And the fictional detective created by Sir Arthur car and Doyle Charlotte Colmbs.
Speaker 2: Not who I thought I was thinking of animated characters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what you're thinking, detective.
Speaker 2: I mean the funny that was a detective in a movie I saw when I was younger. Thank you for playing man. What Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we play you versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot Com.
Speaker 10: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Matthew is on the phone today for a first aid follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Selena. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another day. But first, Matthew, how long has it been since you heard from Selena?
Speaker 11: About a week? Y?
Speaker 2: Have you been hitting her up to try to get a hold of her?
Speaker 11: I'm to ask her was a going rigo? She's so busy. I checked it after that one more time for so she had some availability coming up, I responding, and I am I gonna like to keep paying in a spots, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It can get creepy real quick with that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 3: Crush your soul the more times you don't get Okay, Well, how is the date though? Must have been great if you want to get a hold of her.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean I thought it went great. We met at work. I work in the I T department, but I did Selena as an account executive. I helped probably some computer issues at work. We had some chemistry, I felt like, pretty obvious right from the get go. I worked up a nerve to ask her out. She said much, she was into it. She told me she liked Lemon Drop Martini's, so I know it's a perfect spot, so really cool. Spot got puld Hollywood by which I always always liked a lot.
Speaker 11: We had some drinks. I did not have a lemon Drop. I hadn't tried Martini, but but she had some COMMI well and everything. We talked about dreams features, stuff like that, kind of in a lighthearted way. I mean it felt really good and I was I was really excited. We had a pretty intensive makeout session in the dark corner. We were I mean it felt like you know, kids in school. I mean a lot of that kind of giggly energy. And so we have the date split up. That was pretty much it. So I thought it looked really good. I was a little bit to get hold of her. I would like to understand, you know, about to kind of honestly how it cass on her for a while. So I was when it broke up that she, you know, doesn't seem to be willing to respond at least.
Speaker 1: Anything happened on the date that you think could be a reason she's not calling you back.
Speaker 11: I mean, only I can think of is I actually did just get let go from the job that we worked together. So she said at the end of the state, you know, see it work, and I had to be like, I don't even wanna be Alce told her that I actually, you know, wasn't working there anymore, which I kind of thought would actually be a good thing because it removes the possibility of, like, you know, the office politics and that sort of thing. Takes the pressure off of that. That's the only thing I could think of that might have gone wrong with it, unless I was just totally misread you know, the signals, and I guess, which is always a possibility, But that's one thing I could think of. Is it to let go?
Speaker 3: Does she feel like kind of a shallow person? That would be like I am not dating a guy who's unemployed.
Speaker 11: I mean, maybe I didn't get buy from her at all. I mean, she seemed pretty down to earth and like, you know, I mean that strikes me as just being kind of sort of sighted, and so she shouldn't starting that way off, But I mean, I guess it's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, did you guys kiss and stuff at the end they made out in the dark, but you were.
Speaker 11: Making out, you know, we made out the bar at the very hand. I said that, no, but yeah, maybe that was a warning sign or some sort.
Speaker 2: But did you guys like.
Speaker 11: Finally good vibe? We definitely talked about seeing older in the day. Yeah, I mean that was on the table for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Then we'll play a song come back and call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, okay, so good, all right, cool, we'll play a song, come back, and get your first day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Matthew is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Selena. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Matthew, why don't you refresh our memory on your date with Selena.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, so I thought it went really well. We had some chemistry from when we worked together that those days great, you can drinks, good vibe, We've made out. It seemed like it was some definite intensity. I thought things were going great. We started talking about next time, next meetings, next dates, and one that I could think of it went wrong is at the end I had to tell her that I was no longer with the company that we worked at together, and that that's the one my guests as to why she's decided ghost. That's just a guest though.
Speaker 2: All Right, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 11: Sure, I'd love to. I'd love to have another shot.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Man, Hello, him asking to Selena. Please.
Speaker 6: This is Selena.
Speaker 2: Hey, Selena, how are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jubil. I'm calling from radio show. It's called the Jebil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Selena, the whole shows here on Nina.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Victoria. Oh my god, Hi, y you listen to the show.
Speaker 6: I do. I'm I'm a fan. This is exciting.
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, thank you. Well, do you have any idea why we're calling you?
Speaker 6: I'm a little bit scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the first date follow up, So you went on a date with somebody recently and have been ghosting them and they emailed us.
Speaker 2: Do you know who would email us about you?
Speaker 13: I have a pretty good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to take a shot at it?
Speaker 13: Is it Matthew?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Matthew. You are correct.
Speaker 1: Told us he really liked you, told us about your date, but he says, you've been ghosting for over a week now.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Oh man, I feel bad I'm ghosting Matthew because he told me that he wants to live in a treehouse for yeah, like for his real house, I think, And like he told me we worked. I don't know if he told you, but we worked at the same company and he told me that like towards the end the day, I said, like, oh see at work, and he told me that he had lost his job there, which was fine, like that that's a that's yeah. I felt really bad for him that that happened, But he just had like he said, he has no plan, and he was like, you know, I'm sure everything's everything's going to be fine, and I living in a treehouse sounds perfect, and like he he did that he wanted to live in like one of the fancy ones, like the lamping kind of situation treehouses. But at the same time, I feel like, I mean, I definitely am not interested in living in a treehouse, and I'm looking for like a furious partner. And like, at first I thought he was joking, because you know, I mean, that's like a funny thing to say. But then he like actually went into this whole thing about his friend and how his friend lives in a treehouse and how his friend like had saved him so much money and he has like no more like drama, and you know, he's like a volunteer at different schools and he's playing music and like that's all well and good for like a you know, like a burning man type.
Speaker 3: Like to me, I'm kind of interested, but I don't think that feels stressful when it comes to like a relationship.
Speaker 13: Though, Yeah, I'm like, what where am I going to like plug in my blow drt.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do they have like fancy treehouses?
Speaker 3: I mean it does sound kind of cool to at least like anyone that you could can you live in them?
Speaker 2: You run power to a treehouse for sure.
Speaker 13: Really, you guys, look at a treehouse. But like you can't have like kids, you know what I mean. I'm like long term, I'm like, this is going nowhere.
Speaker 1: So like you have like power, you know, yeah, you probably can. I'm pretty sure there are treehouses that have showers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Actually there are. I think you could build like technically a real house in the tree.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how big of a house he's trying to build in the tree, right, But you know that's good.
Speaker 2: But that's a good point though.
Speaker 3: If you're starting to really fast forward kids, can you imagine you kids running around in a treehouse amazing to build some kind of like what do you call it, hammock net underneath.
Speaker 2: Of it fall?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for being honest with us. I appreciate that. Yeah, and I don't know if you remember or not, Selena, but during these first day follow ups, the person that emailed us is on the phone. So Matthew has been listening this whole time and is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, well, yeah, you told me you thought three were cool. And the thing if I remember you saying that you always wanted to spend the night and one so it would be like yeah, right, like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like for for vacation.
Speaker 13: I'm like, I'm I don't want to live in a treehouse, Matthew, Like, I want to like st adventure in a treehouse and then I want like to go back to reality, like go back to my life.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm not like urgingent to live in a treehouse or playing the one that I want. It was just sort of as something we can do. I don't know, was something like talk.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a good sign though, matt You she really like fast forward to see the future with you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And I guess I just mean like so, I mean it's like beyond the I'm just like you had no plan, Like I'm just like living in a treehouse with no plan.
Speaker 7: It's just like to me, I was like, oh, big red flag.
Speaker 11: Well so that I don't have a plan. I just have as a means to take some time and figure out what I'm going to do next. I don't really actually have to work. I just do it because I like it. So if I'm not feeling it, I don't. But there's the same thing as I'm not having a plan.
Speaker 13: Are you like something what do you mean, like, are you like a secret billionaire or something like you don't have to work.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm not a billionaire, but I have some money. I'm independently wealthy able to.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, so it would probably be a very nice treehouse day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I gotta say for me, it's it's not like what Grandpa made in the backyard when you're a kid. I'm talking about like a house ditch in a tree, not okay, with plumbing and showers and you know, you could put in your phone charger for sure. But I mean if you don't want that, that's that's fine. I don't know exactly what the next maybe year that has more mean in terms of plans, but I mean, all I know is I definitely would like to have the opportunity to spend more time explaining.
Speaker 1: Selena, would you like to go out with Matthew again? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 13: I mean, so you would be willing to like live in a house house.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean we could. I would be willing to live in a house with not a tree in sight?
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 3: And you got enough money to cut him down. It sounds like yeah, true. I mean sounds like you guys really like each other. There's a lot of negotiating happening here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean if that's a sticking point, that could be, that could be. Uh, that's that's negotiable.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Salia? One more shot?
Speaker 5: Selena, he's rich Nina, Yeah, I'm been willing to give it another shot.
Speaker 13: I think I had a different orderstanding. What you.
Speaker 2: Okay? Congratulations made you got another date?
Speaker 11: He slam. I'm so glad that you're wanting to get another shot. You can appreciate why I wouldn't like lead with money just off the top, but yeah, just for fun, another shot? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Money got her back in though.
Speaker 17: Jule's first date follow up, we're going to write out here a way out Here is audio of a Hooters waitress flirting with a cop Woo pulled her over to get out of a ticket out of heat.
Speaker 7: Bro Bro, I got a.
Speaker 11: Okay, do you want to try this first exercise for me?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Do anything for here?
Speaker 11: Daddy?
Speaker 2: Can you with your feet together.
Speaker 7: In your hands?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 8: Are you wearing.
Speaker 11: The god two seconds?
Speaker 2: Why you're such a nerve?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't think it would up for and did one of us on this show get out of a ticket the same way?
Speaker 2: Who knows you'll find out.
Speaker 1: We'll be check in with the show right after this and find out about what's going on in our lives.
Speaker 2: It's the double show. Your heart is True, your Bell and co down.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 2: In everyone a little.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me, and cor detached would say thank you. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jubil Show is no different.
Speaker 2: Exper why it's the Jewbil Show with your drunkend Nina Hi.
Speaker 1: And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to see if she can borrow some sugar because she's teaching the new Pygmy marmoset that she got off the dark Web how to make peach cobbler.
Speaker 2: Our social media producer.
Speaker 1: Gabby I love my wife, also producer Brad he's a dad.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Tiger. And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewbil and this is the Jewbeil Show and this is the time of a week where we find out what's going on in our lives. So, Nina, what's up with you this week?
Speaker 3: So I went on one of my regular Emo girl walks. K Nope, Emo girl walks. You know, you just need to go for a walk in nature and cry a little bit. Okay, So my Emo girl walked often?
Speaker 2: Are you Emo girl walking? You know at least once a week?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's more of a release than anything else where. Are you feelings?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do need to feel the feelings. It makes me feel more powerful.
Speaker 2: And I go like on the sidewalk in a forest and like.
Speaker 3: No, it's in like a nature trail. So I go on this nature trail. I'm looking up at this guy. I'm just like, oh my gosh, the world is so big.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling things. I'm like, it's happening this year? Is it's gonna be the one? Like and I'm just like cry, Yeah, it's powerful.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then all of a sudden, it's the same thing. But you do that naturally. Huh yeah too, I was sober. Yeah, I like to go on you can nature and cry as well.
Speaker 2: But you have things that helped me out with that.
Speaker 3: I kind of think of it as my my form of meditation, you know. So, but my Emo girl walk turned into an ew girl walk real fast.
Speaker 2: All no.
Speaker 3: So I'm walking and I'm crying, and all of a sudden, I'm like, what's that. I'm smelling some herbs. So I look over and I'm and I see this guy. He's like actually kind of hot, and he's hiding in these bushes behind.
Speaker 2: By some like wood shut.
Speaker 3: Like hiding behind it, and he's just like smoking, and I'm like, okay, cool, I get a little bit closer.
Speaker 2: Both of his hands are full. He's just standing there.
Speaker 3: He's like hocking loogi's smoking a blood and peeing just like all the same.
Speaker 2: Time, all the same time, like openly and freely.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I was in such a moment right now, I feel so distracted and you are so gross, like guys there a multitasker. It's just I came back to the realization. It's like I don't want to know what guys do when when women are not around you. Guys are disgusting. And I saw it as he was hiding by a shed, So then of course I got scared and thought you'd kill me if you saw me looking at him.
Speaker 2: So I just like, whoop, whoop, real quick. I mean, hot guys be killing people. These days for real. I know it's true. Just be safe in the street. Yes, also, if that was you, n I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like I said, he's got skills, right, I don't sure.
Speaker 2: Victoria was up with you this week. Guys, it's twenty twenty five. You know what that means?
Speaker 12: And he guesses, and he guesses what Victoria is going to have her quarter life crisis this year?
Speaker 2: Oh? Doing that? I want to turn twenty five. Okay, it's it's hilarious that Victoria thinks she's gonna live to one hundred. Wait, guys say it, like, wait, what if I do? Brad, you don't know you exist?
Speaker 1: And I'm terrible at math. So she said twenty five quarter life crisis, and I'm like, she thinks's gonna die at fifty. Hey, no, you're probably finding math. That's a vocabulary issue.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. This is the year. I feel older. I feel like I need to be wiser, I need to be more put together. Let's go. I don't know, it's kind of scary thinking about it. I'm getting older, I said, just last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't say it every year, Nina, Okay, it's actually twenty five.
Speaker 2: Like when I say, like, thinking in my head, I am twenty five. I feel so then weird, What are you going to do? I don't know yet. I gotta figure it out. I gotta plan it. I got it.
Speaker 3: I have about two and a half months to figure it out into it hits me.
Speaker 1: Like a rock, and then you have to figure you have to figure out how to be a whole different person.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure out to be an adult. Like why like twenty five started. It's like the start of adulthood. It's overrated. Actually I was something better. Actually, he's a key to life, like not growing up though, Like what does that mean? Be more responsible? Be this that? Like what does that mean? Give my WiFi bill on time? I didn't do it last month, so I got pay Your WiFi is still long?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It right? Well yeah late evasually right. Yeah. I'd be a great dad. I'm gonna set you up for success whenever you want. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Time is made up there asking to be on time for school, You tell them, screw you.
Speaker 2: Listen here, remember that summer where we drove around a lot. It's because we were homeless. But you had fun, didn't you? It was exciting. Every day was an adventure and never got bored. This is a reality show.
Speaker 7: I want.
Speaker 6: It like that.
Speaker 1: Oh look it's our social media producer, Gabby. What's up, Gabby?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you this week? I'm good.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 17: I recently was talking to my sister in law and she was asking me why I was buying so many cool animals.
Speaker 2: She's like, why do you have a Ferris where you have a But she listens to the show gives me a different animals in the intron. She believes shenmals kind of love animals where she's got to do it around. I just have one dog. I love a dog.
Speaker 11: Today.
Speaker 2: She's like pigmy marmoset. Gabby, What is a marmoset. It's like a little monkey. Yeah, they're cute. Pretty was up with you this week? I actually got yelled at. I went to go pick up some medication.
Speaker 4: I was at the pharmacy and I got yelled at because I was on the phone talking maybe a little bit too loud on the phone, and the far I'm just like, we're gonna wake the sleeping pills.
Speaker 2: That's a good second. I mean, what's going on with you? What's going on with me?
Speaker 1: Is I'm excited? I finally moved into my new place. I paid attention to the show at all. You know that for a while, I was sort of home less, squatting at Victoria's house for a little bit. Yeah, living in an RV trailer. I would do TikTok lives and people are like, are you an RV trailer? And I'm like, yeah, I live here, and They're like, I thought you were successful, right. This thing is nineteen.
Speaker 2: Feet long, got two wheels. I can tell me about success.
Speaker 1: I can literally step from my desk to the bed in one second.
Speaker 2: Successful people are efficient, Yes, they are officients.
Speaker 1: And I moved into my new place and I finally met one of my neighbors the other day. He was super cool, So I'm excited about that. Except he came to the door and he was helping me with some stuff. Like we talked for a minute. I was like, hey, cauld I have a lot for myself. And I was trying to hang up this huge TV and he came by at the right time and I was like, dude, can you help me with this TV lifted please? Because I've been trying to do it myself this whole time. And so he helped me out and then he was like, yeah, it's really cool to meet you. I was elected the one that was elected to come meet you.
Speaker 2: What is what? And I was like, didn't mean.
Speaker 1: Elected to come meet me. He's like, yeah, we're all real close on this block. You know, we all know each other and it's cool. Is it cool if I text them and let them know that I talked to you? And I was like yeah, and he was like yeah, we all got together and I was the one that had to come meet you because we're all scared of you.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're not scary at all. Though.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, throw tattoo, then throw tattooed.
Speaker 1: Doverman and I've been like moving in so I've been frustrated, like storming out of the house.
Speaker 2: And details, and they're like, this guy is a maniac. So have you been invited to the group chat yet?
Speaker 11: Nope?
Speaker 2: So maybe he was just being nice.
Speaker 6: Jewbles dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: He hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 6: Okay? So we'll call this guy Jerry, and we'll call the other guy.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 8: Right, Okay, So Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike is my brothers and Jerry is my brother's best friend. Basically, Jerry was.
Speaker 5: Hitting on me on Christmas Eve and we slept together and then my brother ever found out.
Speaker 7: I'd be cooked.
Speaker 2: You be cooked or Jerry be cooked.
Speaker 6: I feel like we both be cooked.
Speaker 2: How was it vicariously through everyone?
Speaker 13: No, it really wasn't that good.
Speaker 6: I'm not falling idea.
Speaker 2: That's not worth being cooked. So we're not going to do it again.
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, about Well have you hooked up with your brother's friends before you know?
Speaker 6: No, this is the first time I had to think about it.
Speaker 2: Did it happen like at the Christmas festivities?
Speaker 12: Who oh?
Speaker 6: So we were having like a little gift together here the day before Christmas, and so we're in the shop just like chilling.
Speaker 5: Working on cars and stuff like that, drinking and it just kind of like happened.
Speaker 2: Roe was staring at me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: Of course, of course you too.
Speaker 2: Bye, go ahead, Vicky, you wanted to get that joke in cars weren't the only thing that Jerry was getting into that day. Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 10: I was asked to cat sit for a guy friend of mine. This is a while ago, and while I was doing that for about a week and he was out of town, I obviously snooped around his apartment and the information.
Speaker 6: That I found I later used to nab him as my husband.
Speaker 2: Hello, Okay, how did that work. That's a real mission accomplished.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: I mean we're still married, so it definitely works.
Speaker 2: That's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's good to get to do your research to get what you want exactly.
Speaker 6: That's how I looked at it.
Speaker 10: And you know, I've never told him, obviously, I don't know that I will, but he still thinks to this day that we have a lot of things in common.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you guys, have a good one you too, But
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?