Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Can we go somewhere real quick?
Speaker 3: Because it was doing You mentioned Amazon, and I don't want anybody to breeze over that. You know, that's one of the companies I'm heavily invested in Amazon and a firm that that partnership. Right, But now you have a payment planned company partnering with the largest retail company, well will will be by the next year, the largest retail company in the world.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that, guys?
Speaker 4: Oh baby, you know I'm not gonna say anything else. Like that movement of pay later or running credit applications to select people to be able to pay your finance later tied into the stickiness of the algorithm that Amazon has.
Speaker 5: It'll probably that alone that gave give him.
Speaker 4: A twenty or thirty percent bump over in stock price over the next twenty four to thirty eight months, because even if let's say the worst case scenario, it drives eight percent more sales once Once you guys do the homework, I know Pearson probably knows the answer. How much more revenue with that bringing Amazon is just that partnership brought an eight percent more revenue per year. That would that would make a company's year that kind of growth as it's a great partnership kind of like all us being on stage and investments.
Speaker 5: I'm working on my segways now that was no.
Speaker 3: Hey, The interesting part is that before that PO we had said a firm, a firm, a firm, affirm, we got on our watchers. Put it on your watch list, and now to see them to part with Amazon, with which we obviously love crazy, it's amazing. And hey, you know the the installment payment starts so low. It's not like you have to have something that's four hundred dollars. I think it starts if something is fifty dollars are over you can have it installment payments on it.
Speaker 2: Amazon's I mean, this is they just they're different now.
Speaker 6: And also you got to ask yourself, this is what I love about So Amazon is leader, like my favorite company next to Chapolte. But what happens is what people fail to realize too, is like Amazon Web Services their bread one. So when you add paid, you know to pay later to the retail part of it. Mm hmm, it's an easy grant. Yeah, that's easy. Like that now, Like man, that's that's sick, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, especially on the electronics side, and.
Speaker 7: People don't like to pay not want to pay later anyway. You just now.
Speaker 6: Put on a pay later with the people have also bought this.
Speaker 7: It's over you.
Speaker 4: With the retail stores that they also acquired, So now you'll be able to pay later. Get a shipped to you in a couple of hours to go pick it up same day with and if you have a prime and it'll be one click.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we got to also look at as I want us to realize how the game is evolved, how every company is evolving technology, whether it's I talked about software, I talked about you know, chip to plans, but just look at how software is evolving, Like that's what we got to look at when we talk about fintech. That's another software, Like we look at that. You don't got to chase the next nothing. The things that are in front of us right now having peaked, they're still growing. There's so much growth in the companies that were looking at right now, like you don't got to go chase the next nothing, people like Amazon, people like Facebook, Like no one is acquiet more businesses, more businesses than Facebook over the last three years, nobody, you know what I'm saying, Like they're the companies that are right in our face are growing at a tremendous radio like go like look at.
Speaker 2: That, look at that focused, Look you got to go try.
Speaker 7: To chase the next nothing that they are looking at right Like we're.
Speaker 6: In that phase of the world where we're this is the first phase of that evolution, you know what I'm saying, This is the first.
Speaker 7: Like we're not deep into it. We're still at the grass roofs part of that evolution.
Speaker 5: This is like ninety nine for fintech credit exactly, be right there.
Speaker 6: You don't got to look for the next nothing. The new things are still like Amazon is just getting the ball ruling, you know what I'm saying, Like they just getting it, PayPal just getting Square, just getting these people are just getting the ball rolling.
Speaker 7: You don't have to go look for.
Speaker 4: The next yeah, saying the music industry people like who's the new Drake? I'm like Aubrey.
Speaker 2: If I love it boy, if I love a boy and.
Speaker 4: Enjoy, please do not do it Amazon, twenty nine eighty three h seven. It's a good price, Red Panded family, if you up from the price that I gave you a couple of months ago, put Red Panda in chat and earners. I want you to kill this twenty nine eighty three oh seven.
Speaker 5: Amazon.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of pregnant emojis he had on that album. You have to have your money. But oh did y'all make that many investments babies. Let me know, let's do a check up report and see was y'all good or bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Donna just came just came out yesterday. So I got both of them up today. I got I got Drake, and I got Yeah.
Speaker 2: I see. Listen to the blessings to both our brothers. Both our brothers.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Okay, so let's talk about this uh ten percent pull back in the market.
Speaker 6: Is that something that you know, we think could potentially come soon?
Speaker 3: So hey, trap before you start, I just want to be I wanted everybody because everybody on this in here right now, and that's for it for sure.
Speaker 2: We remember this time last year. We remember this time last year. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 3: It was like yo, we was like, man, this is going great. And then August thirtieth through September second happened and it was a night.
Speaker 4: Man, I knew tech was gonna pull it back.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I was like, damn, Shotty, you want that energy out there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 6: Man like the crazy part then he hadn't been saying that like two weeks.
Speaker 4: She don't feel right, got to be good, man, Like, she don't feel what I get to text what you think about I'm like, bro, I promise you right there and drop a check off if it don't work, like you got to ride the store.
Speaker 7: I knew it. I just knew it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, knew it.
Speaker 3: Hey, we still have the text messages and I was like, look, man, i'll see bells.
Speaker 2: Gotta be on it.
Speaker 3: Shout out, shout to Bam.
Speaker 2: That he almost lost it, but we got him back. But it was interesting time.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm very, I'm very I'm more aware now of watching these things because I feel like we fell asleep at the whale a little bit. I'll be honest, we fell sleep at.
Speaker 2: The little whel a little bit.
Speaker 3: We stopped watching the things, the indicators that would have told us that this was coming.
Speaker 4: Text me man and Crystal Ball glowing an other charge in Atlanta. I mean, a ten percent pullback could come. But the thing I want to tell you guys right now, set your marker for everything that you like and put an alert when it does drop ten percent, And that could be a potential by area. This is the issue I always said about focusing on a big short more than Jesus Christ. I ain't gonna say it with a shot right. I want you guys to focus on the pullbacks, opportunity and opposed to thinking about crashes is fear because look where the market went from September tewod last year to now. And I'll set this that investments when most people are terrified when the market drops. I'm like, you're heavenly father of Nazareth. I appreciate you so much for this blessing you're about to bestow upon me. You have to learn when winter is coming that pretty soon you're going to be able to shine and things are going to spring and blossom.
Speaker 5: Everyone wants to earn its.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, of vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner, or even just thinking about launching something soon.
Speaker 2: Square is hands.
Speaker 3: Down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 8: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Invest at the apex the summer, and when things cool down, you're like, damn, I messed up. Please stop buying at highs and when these crashes happen, you have to be incredibly happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know what, it was a lot of people. I mean, obviously it was the pandemic. So we got a lot of new investors and so that they had had that ride going all the way up and it was the first time that they experienced something like that, and so a lot of people got nervous, They got appearances, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of fair crept in.
Speaker 3: But like you said, if you had stayed patient, I think that's one of the biggest lessons.
Speaker 2: That I've learned and had to learn right even prior to this.
Speaker 3: But patience is the key, like fearlessness, Patience is the key because if we had just just stayed the course, stayed patients, stick to the script. Like you said, look where it's at from last September.
Speaker 5: Right now now.
Speaker 4: Triple Network and the drop, what a trap is at it to my.
Speaker 5: Rare Bander family.
Speaker 4: And the thing is too, when you're over leveraged in trade to paul A post a long term investing, you're going to get hurt a lot more. I know, the long term investing thing is not sexy. You know what happens when you invest in long term? It's the same thing with Mayweather. He fights boring. He doesn't have any knockouts. Every time anyone who's invested in the things that I've told them to over the last couple of years, you're like, what drop in September, I'm up three hundred percent. That's why when I was like, yo oh, if I made your money go like I can feel it in my chest, Like I love y'all who were there in attendance, Like you have to begin to look to put ninety percent of your money long term, ten percent of the trades, and it's an equations that will work forever for you.
Speaker 6: It's crazy you say that because that's literally mine. It's eighty five fifteen. It's eighty five fifteen. And the due part is so he's coming. So August and September always the worst two months in the market. Yep, August and September the worst two months. So if we know that, we understand what they probably didn't know it. But if we know that, then you already like, okay, let me load the clip up.
Speaker 2: That's not tell.
Speaker 5: And I'll say the worse for who people that invest in wrong.
Speaker 4: This is my birthday right right right, I'm like this is a present for me cherry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and trap can you tell them why?
Speaker 3: Can you tell them why that September is the worst month traditionally, the worst month historically, So they have.
Speaker 7: A few things going on in timber.
Speaker 6: Whereas first, first, I think that people still have I think nine elevens also plays a part of that too.
Speaker 7: Let me say that I think that.
Speaker 2: Also psychological thing.
Speaker 6: Yeahychological thing too. But also you have a lot of things that expire in that moment. You have the last quarter is coming into the year, We have a lot of regulations go on that turn around that most We have a few things that's going on in that moment and make retail failure and make big institutions back up. Also, we got to look at rebalancing that's happening now. Balancing start to happen. When institutional rebalancing starting to happen, that's going to make the market swing heavy, right, And so we look at that. We can look into something called the.
Speaker 7: The hedge from vip lits.
Speaker 6: Right, So if you look at the hedge from vip list, it'll give you the top fifty, the top fifty most heavily invested stocks of that quarter. Bullmensacks put it out every month, I mean every quarter. If you typically look at before for September, those companies, those would be hit the hardest. Those would be hit the hardest. You could take that being do what you won't do with it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: If you can look at that hedge from vip list, those he feel mean the top fifteen, they gonna be hit the hardest. Why because that's where every balancing come from. Also, we gotta understand this, like if we look at the biggest companies that hedge funds are in, all they're gonna do is take their money, sit on the sideline, and then re into again.
Speaker 5: It's all going on.
Speaker 7: So while you're.
Speaker 6: Panicking like you should be just doubling out, you can look at you one hundred and fifte hundred and twenty day moving average.
Speaker 7: You can look at that.
Speaker 6: That can be an indicator you used that's gonna give you ten percent out of the gate. If it gets the little at it's a toime of lick. You can look at that two hundred dead they get below that, you can really load the boat.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: Those are two.
Speaker 6: Things you can definitely look at on on your journey, and those keep you from panicky y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know what quadruple witching is.
Speaker 3: Also in September, so like right in the middle of the month, you got a lot of contracts expired in the options market.
Speaker 4: So because if you have a quarter, like you have two types of students, the ones who do their homework in the beginning of the school year and the ones who cram the last three weeks. Now, when I was getting on punishment and my dad was whooking me for me not do my homework early on, I was cramming at the end, right, So why would you want to buy in September when there was a fresh quarter October, November, December.
Speaker 5: That's what the rebalancing is.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to add any positions because by the time you get to that last month, you should be up already. If you're waiting to the fourth quarter and going to like, well I'm gonna turn it on and playoff mode, you're going to get knocked out. Yeah, that does not exist. Wait for October and use August and September to begin to put in some positions, and then October you have the Christmas rally. In December, yep, January boom, never fly back in February bye, and then go look at the report to see what normally happens in terms of the FED in the March, and the market usually booms in March.
Speaker 7: You'll be good in every quird winch and you're gonna see that.
Speaker 6: So that third week of September, like you could just be ready and those five to seven days after that be ready like those opportunities. The one thing we do know about the market is it's gonna keep doing the same thing over and like I said that investor re rocking, re rock, re rocking, re rocking, re rock right, it's gonna keep doing the same things. What happens is when the new people get in the game, they've never seen the old things happening.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: People don't see it already. Oh you said it, like, oh, what's that time again? It is like we're sitting back waiting for the first and fifteen, like I know.
Speaker 4: And that's what experience comes in. And that's why I say mastering one move or two moves over and over again. And that's why I asks like you guys have to realize even in the show and the theatrics that we'll do for entertainment. We're all conservative investors. So if you see, if you master one or two moves, you can be And I say this to everybody in Dreaming Team all the time.
Speaker 5: I beat a lot of people just by not being overactive.
Speaker 4: Some of you take too many trades where you're like, well, I did twenty eight ops in trades, but I got two shares of it. I'm like, why, Well, I thought I was gonna get nine hundred percent on all of them and never have to invest. I'm like, bro, if it was that easy elon Mark Cuban, everybody will do that.
Speaker 5: It does not work. It does not work.
Speaker 4: And despite the work you see everybody here put in and everyone moving around, you gotta remember he's still an advisor. There's a reason that hedge funds and don't go so heavy in one asset class and they balance things out. But your edge is going to be the few trades that you take and a few companies that you invest in and let the program work for you. Don't try and reinvent the wheel when the wheels are already excellent, as.
Speaker 6: Is my graduates from my school being forced back drop b drop, Mike, drop back drop.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need