Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shaty. I am ja out Bryant. But what's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here once again. Yeah, yep, yep, I'm so started that. I'm just like so happy Robin's in my life, like you know, youck knowledge people that you love.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, yes, and like right, and we talk to each other all the time.
Speaker 2: But still it's good to hear that from your friend. So I appreciate you as well. Yeah, thank you. You kind of like forced to say it. Like if I say I'm happier in my life, I can't be like thanks, Wait a minute, I need to see that up my mug green eye bandits mug. Soay.
Speaker 1: Yes, I bought this from She was like a I don't know, she has like an Instagram page CC loves Bravo. I don't know if she's still posting stuff because I don't really like keep up with a lot of stuff. But she would sell mugs and stuff that have like different Bravo talent, and this is one that she made I've had this for a few years.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: Really this is our season five. These photos are from our season five, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Love love, totally love. Thanks, very cute. Okay, so what is your shady moment?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so I'm not giving away tea because Andy Cohen has already announced or has asked people for questions for our reunion. So we were being filming our reunion very soon, and you know, of course we have to find something to wear, and I'm not going to give up the color or anything like that. But anyway, when I started just looking around for something to wear, I was underwhelmed by what I was finding. Yeah, so I came across this really fly, cute design in a different color by a designer overseas. Okay, nice, and I ended up making a connection with a local stylist and a local designer here in Baltimore to make me a version of it in the color that we needed in Right. So I was like, okay, so there's a whole custom design, you know, so we're doing a little custom thing from scratch. The shady part is like, why would I do this to myself?
Speaker 2: Why? Wait? Wait? How long have you been working on it? Like, how long have you been in the price?
Speaker 1: This is this is this is all the shady part I have been to. I have been to Baltimore, to the factory, the studio like maybe six times. Well yes, and now and I have and I'm going today after we finished, and I probably have one more time to go. And I'm like, how I am the biggest homebody, the big I want to stay on my couch.
Speaker 2: I don't want to leave my house for nothing? Why did I do this to myself? Every day? I'm like, why do they need to see you a hundred times? Like I understand that part because.
Speaker 1: It's it's not because like it's it's not just a simple dress, okay, So like I like I don't want to like give it up or whatever. So it's not just a simple dress. So it's not just like a simple design. So it's like you go, okay, and then it's so crazy. It's like the process has had me wanting to abort because you know, when you like, you go, they take your measurements and you you know, okay, this is the sketch, this is what is the drawing, and then you're like, okay, we want to you know, come and try it on and you go you try it on, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, this looks crazy like this, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I'm just like a board and it's like no, like you gotta trust the process. So then you go back the next time and then make adjustments.
Speaker 2: And then because they make like the.
Speaker 1: It's really a process to get you know, cause they have to like make the pattern and cut it and fit it. And then you come in and they tweak and they pull and okay, it needs to be tighter here, it needs to do this, blah blah blah. And then they do that again, and then they add different things and I can't wait, Yeah, it's going to be like so yesterday I went and I was like, okay, it's coming together, Like I see it.
Speaker 2: It looks, you know, were getting there. I see it. But I really was like, oh my gosh, why did I do this? I started looking for backup dresses like I was just like, no, but I have been down there like in the past couple of weeks, six times. I'm going again today. I probably have to go one more one more time. It's a process.
Speaker 1: And then of course i'm you know, I'm sorry guys to mention this, but I'm on my period, so just.
Speaker 2: What did you want it? Okay? So are you gonna be on your period while we're filming?
Speaker 1: They were union, thank goodness, No, no, okay, okay, but like think about and so for someone like me who has really rough time with their period, like your your body temperature goes up, You're you're being like you're you're You're standing there and you've got four people poking and priding and pulling on you, and I'm like starting to sweat. I'm like, oh my god. So I'm just right now having just a shady as just weak. I did it to myself. I have no one's claimed but myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I talked to Somewhere in the initial process. I talked to Ashley and she was telling me, because she's getting her dress made, okay first of all my being made, okay, yeah, because I said, I can't do that to myself. So she was telling me the process and flying to Atlanta and coming back and forth, and I said, you know what, shesef has been through a lot. What are you going a lot for me? Okay? So what I'm not gonna do is just like stressed myself out with this. So I have my dress. I am excited about it. I have all my accessories. I have talked to cal about my hair. I am done. Oh good, good, Okay. I actually because I stopped eating sugar because of the reunion for a little while. So my body is, you know, a little smaller, and so I did ask my get me a smaller size and he was like sure. But then I was like, you know what, I don't want to be so tight in it that just like, let me just go with the bigger size and be comfortable. Yeah, and you could pull it in maybe or something. Yeah, I could take it to my guy to have it like alter. Guess why I'm not doing that either. Right, It's a perfect fit and I'm done with it. Just don't know, I know.
Speaker 1: But this process it is like like I've had to move appointments. I was supposed to go renew my driver's license. I had to just push that into March. I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna push I'm going to reschedule that into after the reunion because because they'll be like, oh, can you come at one? Can you come at four? Like and then I have you know, my kids and games and you know, I gotta look.
Speaker 2: I gotta get my hair done. I gotta get my color done. I gotta get you gotta we gotta get the hair together, got all all the nails, all of it. I'm like, oh my god, why did I do this?
Speaker 1: But I'm hoping in the end it will be worth it and I'll be like, Okay, you know, I'll do it again if I need to, but.
Speaker 2: Now you'll definitely hi. Okay. So my shady moment is I think like GPS or the powers that be, the people whoever handles navigation out here, they changed the algorithm or something happened. No one can find my house anymore, like no one. It takes behind my house, so door, dash car services, everything, nobody. I have to call the people. I've got to walk them through. People are leaving at my not my neighbor's house, at a house that's on the other side, like the back of my house, Like there's a street back there. Like then they just leave my foot over there. So I'm like this, whoever changed this shit? Like change your back because no one can find you. I don't know. Let me put your address in and see what it goes to. It skips my street and it goes straight, so that make you go straight all the way down and there's houses back there, and have you looked at have you looked up the No? Let me tell you what happened. One day I was I ordered door dash for my kids. I went out, I came back and I watched the guy drive past my street and down the road. I turn my car around. I'm following him. So I'm like, dude, you pass my street. He's like, that's not what my guy. I'm not in my navigation, my navigation, so yeah, I'm gonna need to navigation gods to fix it. Okay, Well mine is telling me the right way to go. Does it tell you to turn on my street?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh? Turn left?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so I don't know what we dash and ubers. Yeah, maybe they're using I'm maybe look up using ways. I don't know, but yeah, it's I don't know. Apple maps is fine, Okay.
Speaker 2: Another problem that I'm having because I just need to get into it because I got a lot on my I got a lot on my heart, I got a lot on my spirit. And I know that this has been discussed but by other people, by other outlets, this has been discussed so by the time y'all hear us discuss it, you know, it's a little late. We a little late to the game, and it's okay, but we need to talk about Bethany freaking Franklin. Okay, Okay, So we all know Kelly Rowland went to today's show. She wasn't happy with her accommodations. She left. Okay, Grammy winning Recording Artists of thirty years, actress, beautiful queen, Kelly Rowland, let's start there, right, Okay. Insiders say that j Lo had not vacated the real dressing room until like they put Kelly somewhere else. Kelly, I'm sorry today show a million times. She knows the difference. She knows. I had been on shows prinstance, when I was on Kelly and Mark, there was somebody coming behind me. So the producer was kind of like, and I had to change my clothes because I think I was going home, and they were kind of like they were telling me to hurry out, and I got it. I understood, Like I wasn't trying to make anybody else uncomfortable. I understand guests are coming in, they only have a certain amund dressing. They got to move people out. I get that right, So maybe j Lowe's people were not moving as fast, who knows. Not the point, Yes, Kelly came and she was not treated like queen that she should be treated. She laughed. Okay, and we know we have not heard in thirty years a diva Kelly Rowland moment, have we all? No?
Speaker 1: She seems to have a very sweet spirit, very kind, very you know, just gracious, all of that, all the things.
Speaker 2: Bethany Frankel, I was a Bethany Frankel Fanily, she said out of her mouth she was gonna get some housewives. They rolled teeth right, I'm down with you, Bethany, gone get my role. Okay, so you could this is be creational wealth. Thank you, gon' get it. But then you opened your mouth and said and you tried to compare yourself to Kelly Rowland. Right, you're saying, oh, well, when I'm on the Today Show and I hosted with Holda, like, they just gave me a Jander's closet. And I was like totally fine with that because I mean, you know, that's just how it is. That's just how it is. How dare Kelly roll look like? I mean, what are you a diva, No bething, you need to shut your f up. That's what you need to do.
Speaker 1: Great, Bethany, you're you're happy to be there. Kelly can be in LA doing something else, fabulous.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have to be there. Yeah, Kelly can be home chilling Kelly today.
Speaker 1: And even the other thing is, Bethany, you live in New York, so you probably got dressed at home and then you showed up, you know, to the studio and just you know, we're okay with a holding room or whatever. Kelly lives in LA, Like that's not her home, so she where she wants to be comfortable, and.
Speaker 2: She probably was bringing in multiple wardrobe options. She's probably was bringing in a stylist, your hair, your makeup, we know the deal. Like, give her, allow her to feel comfortable. She's hosting the hour, she's not coming in and if she's hosting the hour, So, Bethany, what you're not gonna do is ever, especially not in black history, Monde, compare yourself to a beautiful black queen called Kelly Rowland. That's what you're not gonna do. Put some respect on her name, right because it's black history, mom, So put some respect on Kelly's name.
Speaker 1: Like, why does she even find it necessary to comment on that, to even you know, talk about it. Girls, Stop worry about scanderval. Oh my god, speaking of wamen, worry about.
Speaker 2: Scandabal and worry about getting me my royalties writing Jack. Okay, work on that, and you better leave Kelly Roland as a matter of fact, you are her an apology Bethany, Right, God, absolutely, And next time you want to talk about Kelly Rowland, the beautiful queen that she is, put some makeup on. Stop coming on it. No makeup on, looking like a ghost like you look, I mean, you just look washed out, like make yourself look pretty right, I'm done, I'm done. We're gonna get at it. Okay, okay, yeah, but let's get to Tom Sandival. What in the wont one? Oh my gosh, I mean talk about being Is he a narcissist? Is he out of touch?
Speaker 1: Is he is it ego that big that he compared the media attention that scanned of all got to Oj Simpson.
Speaker 2: Murdering people or the police murdering George Floyd in broad Dayly, Yes, he did compare it. He did. Like first of all, guys, I keep trying to tell you. We're still in Black History Month. Stop talking about black people. Don't bring up oh J, don't bring up George Floyd. Stop it.
Speaker 1: Well, he might have done that interview months prior before Black History Month because it was an interview. Okay, wait, I have to pause really quick. One is in a our exercise room, which is right beneath me, waking out, and I don't know what exercise he is doing, so I don't know if this is coming through on the microphone, but he can't hear anything. Oh my god, he is like, ah, why so so if y'all can hear that through my microphone?
Speaker 2: Wait, is he exercised the downstairs? Because he still hasn't been let back into the gym. Yeah, and look, if we're making these noises, he don't need to be let back in the gym, because what is he doing when he's in the gym, because he's gonna be scared people?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So so I'm not gonna, you know, be like, oh, he made this comment statement during Black History Month. I mean clearly, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know when Black History Month is, so that like, I'm not even whatever, But.
Speaker 2: How do you come pair.
Speaker 1: Scanned the ball, which was just some an affair between your you know, with your girlfriend's best friend too, the O. J. Simpson drama, and the George murder.
Speaker 2: Like which which, by the way, the George Floyd murder murder sparked the whole Black Lives Matter movement. There was millions of people protesting across the world. But you want to come there, your little cheat and scan all to that boy? Shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was bad. He did issue in apology. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh he did? Yeah, like he put something in his story. Okay, okay, guys. I'm in a hotel and the may was knocking on the door, and you know she's gonna have to come back anyway. So I saw Tom Schwartz last night, Robin Oh and I because you know, we lumped them together. They lucked me and you together, We lumped the times together. Yeah. I felt like saying something to him, tell you that he's doing the most. And I was like, let me just let Schwartz Breathe don't he don't need all this drama in his life, and he cannot control what Sanderbal says out of his mouth exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I mean, he's probably just like like, please stop, like I don't.
Speaker 2: So he wasn't asked about it on when he was on Watch Rapps Live. I don't know. I left like he was coming in behind me. So we just chatted actually to pictures we had. We had a good old time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well I want to see if I can see his apology. But he feels like a you know, apparently he feels like an idiot.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we can move on. We we we we're done with the Bravo world. Well, actually Bethany ain't even in the Brivo world anymore, so, but we we down. If she's able to get some residuals, she's you know, welcome. Listen, listen, stay in that lane. Bethany's staying there. Get my Housewives residual lane. Right, Okay, no more commentary on people that you have no business comparing yourself to.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean that's like it's almost like Bestiny and Tom sanderbal are kind of all on the same plane, like they really their head is super big to the point where they think they can compare themselves to two people or events that are far more significant than them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think maybe they should date each other. They're both single, they should date. That'd be nice. Yeah, yeah, I think so okay, because one is downstairs grunting right now. I had a question, Yeah, because I've seen on the Insta all of these women getting their their dudes face tattooed on their face, and I'm just wondering, have you ever thought about getting Wan's face tattooed? Your face on my face on your forehead? Who did that? Chris? Chris? Ann is another girl that did it too. I think it's too They both put face on their face. Was it they both? It's another girl that put her to it? Was somebody else on her face?
Speaker 1: Hell no, These young people are are different these days, Like so different.
Speaker 2: Wan's face on your leg? Hell no, face is.
Speaker 1: Not going anywhere on my body, not putting it on my ass, I'm not putting it on.
Speaker 2: The palm, on my hands. I'm not like no, no one. So okay, right, yeah, we got it, We got ahead.
Speaker 1: One has his mother on his chest. Oh nice, nice, But it's kind of problematic when you're an intimate, So.
Speaker 2: You're really making love to his mama. What is his mom's name? Yes? Oh so you're like, what a this is terrible? Yes, it's problematic. I'm just like, like, okay, I tend to, you know, favor the other side. I'm just like, I can't or maybe he can put on like a little T shirt while y'all are getting it in, cover it up. I mean, it's been a long time. You know. It's me wanting me, want to want eat it in the bed. That is a problem. We gotta we gotta circle back to the Bravo world just for a second, because I gotta talk. We gotta talk about the fact that Porsche Willyums Go Badiya is coming back to Real Housewives of Atlanta, Like, like, tell me a show that. I mean, like Atlanta needs Porsche. I think, you know this is I think this is a great situation. I think she's gonna revive Atlanta back to its glory and I'm excited about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I think sometimes you don't really know what you have until it's gone. And I think her absence definitely stood out because she has, you know, she brought like the comedic factor. She brought Oh my god, now he's singing, Okay, she brought.
Speaker 2: Can you hear? Yes? I can hear why whatever he's doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, singing like Kanye, So she brought like the comedic factor. She brought a silliness and a lightheartedness and I think, you know, we as viewers like definitely missed seeing that. And then she's had a lot of change in her life and so it'd be good to catch up with her and what's going on in her life and see her now. I mean, just although the top the time, I think.
Speaker 2: I know, you know, it's so crazy. I did take watch her apps live and he did it, asked me about well, we talked to about somebody all. I called in and asked me, you know, did I know Porsche's coming back and all that? And we talked about that and then he said, you know, what do you think about you know, Simon's legal troubles right now? And I was like, well, Andy, I'm not an immigration lawyer, and he was like you're not really, I mean, did you have to tell us that? I was just saying, like, I don't know, and outs of the immigration world, however, you know they are married. He's married to an American, so that got a count for something. Really okay?
Speaker 1: That was that was a very PC answer. I just think it's like so not coincidental. That she announced she's coming back and then to Atlanta and then yeah, less than a week later, maybe we see all the news about her husband's legal trouble with the immigration Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Department in law whatever. I don't know. I don't think that's a coincidence. I don't either. I think there's trolls out there that be trolling and decided to put all this out there so we don't want to.
Speaker 1: Create a storyline before they even start filming.
Speaker 2: Well, secretly, I was like thinking to myself, well, this is a produceries sweat dream like and maybe seen forces should go to an immigration lawyer's office and be like, now it's plainness to me because that was good, right, just speak in general? What does all this mean? What does this mean for me?
Speaker 1: I mean, or she could do like the typical housewife thing that we see. Oh it's a legal matter. I can't talk about it.
Speaker 2: She probably, Well, let's let's keep it real. All this has nothing to do with her, Like, this is all history? Is it a fact?
Speaker 1: That's if her husband has to be deported, then it has something to do with her. It's not you know, of course, she's not liable for anything, or she's not in trouble, but it absolutely has something to do with her.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, well we're gonna we're gonna waste, They're gonna work down. Yeah, of course. Okay, Robin, I know that you have a tendency to be a hater. I know this already. Oh no, I'm gonna hate. I'm already hating. I'm already hating. I know what you're going to say. I'm going to say. You say it. I but wait, wait, no, I have ordered my cowboy hat. No see my belt, said my two step because doc over there. No, yes, we are no. No listen ter number one on the country charts. She is number one, which is messed up. You know why?
Speaker 1: There are other accomplished I wanna say it's messed up, but there are other It's unfortunate because there are other very successful, accomplished black female country artists that have never achieved that, and they have been in that genre for years.
Speaker 2: What's her name? They're not as they're not as good, and it's so weird like they're highly acclaimed. What's her name? Mickey Geiton? Do you know what I'm talking about? Her name not Beyon? Okay, I mean, I mean I hate it. Listen.
Speaker 1: I opened Instagram one day and all of a sudden, I saw all these black people wearing cowboy hats, cowboy booth and Doc Dowan all over the timeline and I said, well, I said, no, we're not doing this.
Speaker 2: We're not We're not be I comfort for me. I'm doing I'll get ready, I'm learning my two step. Do you don't have to worry? So you enjoyed the song? Yes, yes, this is Texas and you can't hold them something like that. Listen if Taylor Swift was singing it, would you enjoy the song? I don't really you know, I'm a halfway swiftye. I don't listen to all her stuff. But I'm gonna give Taylor the respect and all that we don't get to tell her in a minute. I'mna give her all the respect of liking potentially and listening to her music. What I'm not gonna do, Robin Dixon, is be mad at a woman who wants to go into an industry that she has not been in before and hate on her. No, I am going to celebrate the Queen b because she has been able to knock through doors and guess what, there's gonna be other black women that are able to come behind her. Thank you, Beyonce, Thank you. Now, I am not hating on Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I'm actually hating on all of the people who, all of a sudden are country music fans and their docy dowing with their cowboy hats and the cowboys no boots, knowing they don't like country music.
Speaker 2: Okay, just stop stop pretending. Stop pretending st I'm saying, oh my gosh, I love this song. It's so great, all of a sudden, just stop like Okay, if Beyonce wants to make country music, it's understandable. Number one, she's from Texas. It isn't her roots. I get it.
Speaker 1: But just because she's making country music, that doesn't mean I'm going to listen to her country music.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on now that you brought up Taylor, so you know everybody saw the nonsense that. Let me tell this man to be quiet. Hold on my second. Okay, geez, are you texting him? Do you mind whispering your your song? Because we're recording a podcast right now and I can hear everything.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, a you sound very good, but okay, all right, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, So you know Taylor Swift did not go to the Kansas parade, which turned into unfortunately, it turned into madness and people and shooting. One lady got lost her life and that's really say in reprinch for our family. But Taylor donated money to the victims. So kudos to Taylor, Kudos to Travis. I hope they make it. I do want to talk about the fact that if this were in Baltimore and this happened after the Ravens won the Super Bowl, how fast would they have called the National Guard? I'm just saying how fast? Okay, I'm like, what what, what? What would Taylor I have to do with it? If it was in Baltimore, I got that moved away from Kansas. Okay, they were the National Guard in fourteen seconds. Well, the national Guard would have already been there waiting, so we would have been like, we're here, We're ready. And I keep saying, this is Black History Month. Leave us alowed, Leave us allowed. I know. I am actually super happy for Travis and Taylor because with all the scrutiny and the pressure that they're getting that we know that they're getting right, they still seem to be able to like make it and make it about themselves as opposed to the outside noise. Yeah, so it's hard to do.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much she blocks outside noise out because I feel like, you know, he has a podcast with his brother and they talk about the attention and you know, all of this stuff, and so clearly he's aware of the outside noise. But I wonder if, you know, being someone like Taylor, if she has to kind of exist in a bubble a little bit, you know, well.
Speaker 2: I think she's used to it, right, so she knows how to navigate her world around it. And I think that what Travis didn't understand was that world. He understands it now because he's in that. He had to move out of brand new house the day after he moved in there, Like how crazy is that? But I think that there's a respect there because, you know, like any man who sees like, wow, you really have to the star power, yeah, and what comes along with that. I think he has a lot of respect for her, And I think that I think that it takes a man like a Travis to understand a tailor swept. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he's along for the ride. I think he's enjoying the ride. And enjoying attention, but not in a thirsty type of way. I mean, because he clearly has his own career and can get almost any woman he wants. So but I think he's I think that's a very unique experience to be dating a megastar. And you know, I just want to say, I know, I've kind of talked about tailor shift, like I don't where I don't understand hype because I don't really know her music and all.
Speaker 2: Of that, and I've kind of figured it out.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, I think, you know, she appeals to most of America. You know, she when people when most of America looks at her, they they can relate to her. She's you know, because she's not over the top glamorous. She seems self deprecating or she seems humble, and I think that's what people see, Like they look at her and they're like, oh, that's like you know, my little sister, my big sister, my daughter, whatever, and that really appeals to them. That's that's kind of what I have taken away from this whole situation because at first, I don't understand I don't understand the hype, the attention. Why we care why we have to see her fifty times.
Speaker 2: You know when we're rocking the game. But I get it. It's it's she appeals to what most of America looks like, you right, And she's like most of Middle America. Yeah, like she's middle of America girl next door. And I think there's something to be said. And I from what I understanding, she has like written all of her music, you know, all of her stories are very relatable to her demographic. Yeah, I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she started in country music, which is like the biggest genre in America.
Speaker 2: Oh, so she could go from country to pop, but Beyonce can't go from from Pop's country really really robbing. So we're doing.
Speaker 1: Listen, do I listen to tails? Am I all of a sudden listening to Taylor Swift? No, it worked for her, so I guess it can work for Beyonce. But I'm just saying all of the yes, anyone that all of a sudden is interested in country music, is y'all lying? And you say a phony? Okay stop. I always felt like j Loo would dude did like so much, you know, in her business entertainment, she would she would always have a movie coming out, she has albums coming out, she does fashion, she does you know, all her little her products that she pushes. She would be a judge on whatever the dam so all of you know what I'm saying, She like always just was doing so much and it was like, oh my gosh, how are you doing so much? Like Beyonce is is up there with j Loo as far as how do you have time to do all this? How do you just how do you go on a whole world tour and shortly after, you know, and you're making country music?
Speaker 2: Why clearly had.
Speaker 1: To have been making it while she's on tour or preparing for it. You're developing a hair care line. I mean it's yeah, I can't wait. Yeah, I mean it's a lot, and I'm like wow, And it just makes me question like when is enough enough for those people? Like what do they want? Like what does Beyonce want out of this hair Caro line?
Speaker 2: Why do they have to stop? Why do they have to.
Speaker 1: They they don't, but I'm just wondering, like what makes them I would just think, Okay, you're on a world tour, you got all this music going on, Like how do you have time to do?
Speaker 2: Because they get off your couch, a hair caroline off their couch? Where is their couch time where they don't need gout dying? Okay, they don't need gout dying, But that's just that that worries me. I'm just like, how do you not like, where's your quiet time? Where's your talk to yourself? Okay, well, I'm sure she gets I'm sure she gets it in, but like I don't for Beyonce. I don't ever want her to be limited limited to enough is enough? When is enough? Enough? Enough is enough? What she says? It is like I want her to live out all your dreams. If you, if you, if one of your dreams is a hair caroline girl, do it? If one of your dreams to chart on country music girl, do it? Like I think that we should not limit ourselves. We should be able to do all. No, I don't think anyone should limit. It's just very impressive.
Speaker 1: I've always been extremely impressed with j Low and her work ethic and how she stays busy.
Speaker 2: And now I feel.
Speaker 1: Like like Beyonce is like on her heels with that yes, yeah, and then the hair Caroline. I'm like, hmmm, do people look at like what Rihanna has been able to do with Fenty, and Sure are thinking like, Okay, I want something that I can segue, you know, like if I decide to give up music, I have this hair Caroline, which I think I'm interested in seeing the products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I definitely want to use it, try it, be all up in it. I think that Fenty isn't inspiring for sure. Like, you know, if Rihanna wants to touch music again, she will because she wants to, not because she has to because she needs to write.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if Beyonce's hair hairline is successful, that's something you can, you know, create generational wealth for your family. Not that her family doesn't have generational wealth, but like that's something that her children could choose to work for if they don't have interest in being a musician or they don't have a talent. Like you're setting up an actual business that your children can work for and take over and run and all of that type of stuff. I mean, I do want to say, remember the last time we talked about Beyonce's hair CareLine, I was saying like, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not hating on.
Speaker 1: The hair CareLine, but it's like, let's see your natural hair a little bit more so that.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'll let you and Beyonce sit and talk, because Beyonce is I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I know that Beyonce has beautiful hair. And so what I'm saying is, if you're promoting a hair Caroline because these products or these formulations have worked on your hair, well let us see it. And she she hurt me. Yeah right, yes, right. So she did a magazine spread and there's a few astures where we can see her her beautiful natural hair. And then I thought, like, while you're promoting this country album her, she should wear her natural hair.
Speaker 2: Like her curls. Maybe she might her curl.
Speaker 1: Fit the natural country music look in all of that, Throw your cowboy hat on top of your long, beautiful curls, natural curls, and then.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. Give her a beat, just give her a minute.
Speaker 1: All this judgment, all this judgment, I'm not judging. I'm not judging. I'm just saying it would be nice, Okay, if you want to promote your hair, Caroline, it would be nice for us to see your beautiful natural hair.
Speaker 2: How is that hating? Okay, that's not hating. Okay, we're moving on one more things.
Speaker 1: She a party like a launch party recently, and I believe she she took that platinum wig off, thankfully, and she wore her natural hair.
Speaker 2: Yes, she did for Robin. She did it for Robin. Yeah, to prove me, to prove me right. Okay. So there's a company in China that's making its workers run two miles every day if they want to get a bonus, a better bonus. Okay, two miles a day. So I was thinking that we should implement that in the Real Housewives. Before before we get a microphone put on our back, right, we get miked up, we should run two miles. Why. I think we'd have better conversations with each other. No, we would not. We'd be mad because we sweated our hair out. What that's That's what I mean. But we we would have better conversations. We'd be like, Okay, we got to have a real conversation because I'm tired and I'm thirsty, and my hair looked grace and my makeup has run down my face. Can you imagine that would be good? Or at least we could do like we call them saying like orange theory, like we could do it. You insane? If they said to me, Giselle, you're gonna get like a million bonus if you just run. Well, you're two miles before every scene. You know how fast I have you running down the street. Yes, okay, if they say that, if then we're gonna get a bonus for running two miles. They're getting bonuses because they running okay, and we will all be physically fit. I'm down for it. I'm going to tell that to the powers that be a mile for every bonus million? Okay? Why why is the so? Because in China they want their employees to be healthy, more mentally and physically fit. I'm here for sometimes I'd be talking to these to these ladies on the show, and their their mind is not is not is not clicking where my mind is. So I just don't. I don't need for y'all to get you know, you're mine, right, okay? All right, Well you you present that to them and see what they say. I promise you it would make me a stop lying because yes, mister, she we would have to run the lot of her okay, oh my god, she would have forgotten it, she would have gotten all of it. We love you here, We love you all right, We got to get out of here because like we yes, yes, yes, we gotta get out of here. We love y'all o much. Thank you for being you know, just faithful to reasonably shady. I mean, so I wasn't even shady today. I think the shady award goes to Robert today.
Speaker 1: I wasn't being shady.
Speaker 2: I was very rob was very shady.
Speaker 1: That don't.
Speaker 2: You can get to live your life. The reasonable or shady or both by reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite
Speaker 2: Shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady