Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you listening to us on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: She said, Sabrina Carpenter there doing that tour. She's taking a page out of everybody who does everything.
Speaker 3: She's doing it all.
Speaker 2: She's doing movies, she's acting, she's writing, she's singing, she's dancing.
Speaker 3: Tanya had to see it live.
Speaker 4: I did wearing my Sabrina Carpenter merch this morning.
Speaker 3: I know, I see that A great show last night, sabreena Carpenter.
Speaker 4: At Crypto dot Com Arena. It was one of the best shows I've seen in my whole life.
Speaker 3: Why was it?
Speaker 2: Because you've seen a lot of shows, You've been to a lot of shows, we hosted a lot of shows, Like why what stood out?
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised, but what's it out?
Speaker 4: I've seen everything on social media and it does not compare to seeing it in real life because she it's like almost like theater.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's so theatrical in the whole thing.
Speaker 4: She creates this world that you're in and the projections and the visuals and it's just like if you feel like you're in it. And she was talking about how.
Speaker 1: She's gone in la She's gone from the.
Speaker 4: Roxy to the will turn to the Greek and now this is her first time in arenas, and like it got really emotional.
Speaker 2: Sisney, Like I was saying to you the other day, I'm so happy I'm not touring right now with an album, because you know, it would be very to up your game after you seen that Tailor tour, Like, everybody's got to step it up, because if you saw that, who didn't somewhere somehow at least images or video and you're an artist and you're in the pop world came on.
Speaker 1: It sounds like Spreen is delivering beyond delivering.
Speaker 3: So funny you have the merch.
Speaker 2: Sure, It just takes me back to all of the merch over the years, the merch she used to get when you were in high school. I remember the first concert I really wanted to go to was one my parents wouldn't let me go to. But the next day at school, everybody would have the merch. Yes they went to the show. They were cool because they went to the show and got the march. Now, at the time I was mowing lawns, I was bagging them for extra money. I was bagging the grass, Like if you mow the lawn and you bag the grass, you up charge. So with my up charges. I said to my buddy Barton, you're going to see Here's bon Jovi. You want to see bon Jovi at the Omni in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Said, yeah, I go.
Speaker 2: Do me a favor. Here's some here's some money for the merch. I want to wear the shirt tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Number. You can't wear the shirt, he said, unless you go to the show. Who makes the rules? Yeah, like I want this shirt.
Speaker 5: No, you can get merch if you want to do the friends all the time.
Speaker 3: The thing was, I said, I went to the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah you want the next day?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 3: Because I wanted to fit intany Look at you? Now, look at me? What do I got?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if you went to the bon Jovi concert.
Speaker 5: You you literally host concerts.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Barton, Barton, where's Barton?
Speaker 3: Where is Barton? Now? FBI is the FBI guy? Now he's tired. Okay, cool, he's probably listening to conversation right now.
Speaker 2: Legally, I'm sure, but absolutely all right. So guys, it is a Thursday. It is the Thursday before Thanksgiving. Very much looking forward to that. A rain tonight, high around sixty weekend looks nice paying your Bill's next Ryan's roses this morning. Let's get it going. Wow, our text chains were on fire last night. Everybody texting around Tanya. I love that you did send actually a very funny text about UCLA in the rain, like it's been raining and in Westwood where the students are they mud slide in trash bags down the hill when it gets muddy.
Speaker 5: Now, how do you confuse me and Tanya in a text when it says our name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't even see who's sending one.
Speaker 3: I'll read the name. I just see who was last in the chain, and I thought it was Tanya? Was it used to?
Speaker 1: It was me who sent the video?
Speaker 3: Cares? Whoever said it's in the chain?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in the chain.
Speaker 3: So where did you see? It's on Instagram? Where'd you see that?
Speaker 1: I saw it on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Yes, and I was like it made me laugh because I was like, Oh, this girl's just talking about being in the rain in La Okay, where is this video going?
Speaker 1: And then she goes you do the.
Speaker 5: Mud slide at UCLA And it was all these college kids just sliding down. They wear trash bags and they just slide down.
Speaker 2: I will say it never crossed my mind to put on the track bag and slide down a muddy hill.
Speaker 1: It hasn't not now, never, not one.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to do the tough mudd though.
Speaker 2: Anybody look up the tough I did it mutter Is, You did the tough mute, right, I did it in double tough mutter Is.
Speaker 5: It's basically like an obstacle course. Uh race, Yeah, I guess it is a race. I wasn't racing anybody because I knew I wasn't gonna win. But you go through walls and crawled down like you know, muddy paths, and you just get full of mud. It's really really fun, and then you drink at the end.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of mud I would do when there's a reward at the end.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was in college, I would have slid down the heel in a trash bag. They do that, you see Riverside, Sophia. They go in the trash bags and mud around.
Speaker 5: I've never seen it, but if we did, I would do it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Start the tradition right, yeah, get in there, get you, get it under your nails.
Speaker 1: You would do this right now.
Speaker 3: I just said I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would. I can't. It wouldn't hurt my I'd break a rib.
Speaker 3: Maybe I get out there and have a little fun.
Speaker 1: Do you see how they.
Speaker 5: Were like jumping down that hill. They were like these kids. I'm like, oh my gosh, I would break a rib. There's no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah it did.
Speaker 2: It looked fun for them, But it got me thinking about that tough matter. I really think maybe we should train for that and do it at some point against this.
Speaker 3: And it'd be fun.
Speaker 6: Nothing makes me happier my text this morning. I woke up in the dark and I put my slippers on as well, but I have I have a blue pair.
Speaker 2: And a brown pair of slippers, and to me, at that hour in the dark, they look the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you wake about an hour early than I do, which I was like, what do you do for that hour?
Speaker 3: Because I like that moment of meditation with my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the four am.
Speaker 2: I was like, whow having the stillness and no rush. This is new for me because I was all about I am all about rushing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for.
Speaker 2: Some reason in the mornings, I do like to start. I need to take my time with my coffee, so I get up earlier. But it's dark and I put on a blue one and a brown one. I didn't notice it.
Speaker 5: They were the same shoe, but just different colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sent you guys a photo in the dark.
Speaker 1: I know it's cute. I look at four am morning routine before we see you.
Speaker 3: This is how we are love it.
Speaker 2: I am getting in the buzzy zone, the buzzy excited zone. You know that feeling you get after you run on the treadmill for a little bit, that kick. Yeah, I'm getting that for the jingle ball, which is going to be around the corner we hit Thanksgiving and we're into it.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about outfits and all the logistics.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, logistics. How's logistics fun?
Speaker 5: I'm part of the logistics planning. It is fun, actually, because you see it all come to life. You've been planning this for months and months. I've been in so many meetings for the village for you know that. How long you been here with the company, twenty one? Just this station, this station, seventeen eighteen years.
Speaker 6: Okay, when you get to twenty okay, whatever, Literally we're right there.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, like the meetings, the meetings everybody loves a meeting.
Speaker 2: What do we do in the meeting? They just want to sit around for the first twenty minutes of a meeting. Nothing happens.
Speaker 5: That's Here's my thing though, Because I have a meeting, because I do mornings, I kind of have a pass of not having to be there in person. So I took a lot of the meetings from my car when I'm picking up the kids or I'm.
Speaker 3: You're on the right path to where I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Like, I get I'm in the meetings, but I'm not physically there.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why people.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying everybody here, but some people under this building's roof love the sport of a meeting.
Speaker 3: Okay, need all the meetings.
Speaker 5: But to put on jingle ball, you need to meet at least once a week.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that that I understand. I'm just talking about generally you need to wane on the meeting schedule. It's just my friendly guidance.
Speaker 1: I get it. You never show up to a meeting.
Speaker 3: I'm never invited to the meeting.
Speaker 1: But if we want to have a meeting, we have to come to you.
Speaker 2: Well, because you guys are in the meeting, like what are we going to have a redundancy a point?
Speaker 3: You cover it? You could. You're very very authorized to make decisions. Do not need me to weigh in?
Speaker 1: I love that? Can we keep let me keep that on tape. Please get to decide.
Speaker 2: Not only that my email doesn't even work, so I wouldn't No, I can't send you anything that my email hasn't worked for a week.
Speaker 4: The most brilliant thing you have, like that auto response in your email to put.
Speaker 1: It on my text decade.
Speaker 2: It's good here, it's the thing. I've been moaning about this for about a week now.
Speaker 3: My phone.
Speaker 2: Now, my phone is up, but I cannot send a new email or a new text. I can only reply to you. I can only reply. So when you sent that chain, I could only reply to that chain. I couldn't send you. I was impressed reply. But you don't even get anything new from me? Nothing, nothing, So I do think you can't put like can't you go?
Speaker 3: This is me? Tanya Tubbs?
Speaker 2: Whoever? Can't you go into like your settings? There's something called focus when you're driving, and you can put up an auto response to text. Yes, yeah, treat that like an out office. Sure, okay, yeah, I'm gonna try and rewrite it so when y'all text, it will say out office or something.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I hate that. I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: No, it's because it's not working. Well.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how I we are so dependent upon this stuff. But it's gonna be fine without It's gonna be fine. Coming up next. The color that I'm hearing will prevent you from overeating A color will do this.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving is a week out, all right, listen to Sistany Tanya. When it's Thanksgiving time, you get together with your friends. I remember it with Tenas and I. We were roommates back in the day. We go to Corona, his parents' house in Corona, and the idea was to eat so much that you would have to lay on the living room floor.
Speaker 3: At the end. You couldn't even sit up at the table.
Speaker 2: And it was it was like a badge of honor to last longer at the table and not get to the floor sooner. You see what I'm saying, Like, the longer you could last, the more endurance you had sitting up and eating, the delayed time to the living room.
Speaker 3: That was kind of the winner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the last man standing.
Speaker 2: But it was true paint. How to lay down to let it all settle. I'm not recommending now, I think that's a good idea. What if I still does that? You should wear as if you're listening, you should.
Speaker 1: Wear the shirt you're wearing now to Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Tell me why?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like giving vibes.
Speaker 3: Why question? I had it like this, Yeah, that's why I had it. Then I thought, button it up.
Speaker 1: It's a little deep.
Speaker 5: No one more exactly.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you, Tom, that's the nicest thing you've said this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, where the morning's only just begun.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to give me.
Speaker 1: Some more time.
Speaker 2: So here it is the four year study that Johns Hopkins University did.
Speaker 3: That's legit. Four years.
Speaker 2: They're like, what's the what's the color that will subside appetite, what's the color that will curb appetite and reduce stress that leads to snacking? And it's pink Baker Miller pink pink, basically the color of pepto bismal. I guess they did they know that when pep did pepto bismo. Really, so if you get plates that are pink Baker Miller pink remember that Baker Miller pick. Look up that shade was named after two naval officers who painted prison cells that called to reduce violence. Anyway, Baker Miller pink. It will curb your appetite a little bit.
Speaker 3: We can try, though.
Speaker 1: I actually wore pink on Thanksgiving one year.
Speaker 3: It's not about wearing the pink.
Speaker 1: Well, do you never know what's not seeing it? I thought it'd be about wearing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't maybe maybe all right. Today's quote don't waste your.
Speaker 2: Energy trying to convince someone of your work. It is non negotiable.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite part of the quote.
Speaker 2: You're worth non negotiable. After seven o'clock, we're making the Ryan's residence call. He's been crashing with a female friend slash coworker in the valley. No, she caught him lying about something. She's reaching out to us. It doesn't stack up to be so good Systney head Right now, this FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 5: La County public health officials are warning us all to stay out of the water at County beaches due to the elevated bacteria levels caused by the Rain airline passengers without a real id or passport could face up to an eighteen dollars fee under a new rule proposed by TSA.
Speaker 1: Elpoyo.
Speaker 5: Loco may soon join the fast food Chicken Wars. They are testing chicken tenders at some locations in Orange County. And Variety unveiled eight new honorees for its annual Hip Makers event, including Tate McRae, Hunterricks, Alex warn The Marias Mustard, and hip Maker of the Year Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Ryan's rose is coming up. So yeah, I guess he has a long commute every day or every once in a while and he crashes at a female co worker's place.
Speaker 2: He's engaged and're not married yet. That seems they're not married yet. I guess he was crashing at this woman's house, but his fiance didn't know there was history there.
Speaker 3: That is just what is he thinking? That is just not clever. Now, it's not smart. What is he thinking?
Speaker 2: You've hooked up with somebody and yet you're using that as the crash pad. Of course he's gonna flip.
Speaker 3: I would flip flips.
Speaker 2: Coming up at seven forty there's a new dating app in town. Who's ready for it? Mikayla, you found a guy, so you don't need one.
Speaker 1: I found a guy possibly for my friends. Right, I forgot that part. This could work for you, Ryan.
Speaker 2: Oh, I am open to all suggestions in the box.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 5: So this at matches people based on their love for dogs, well, yeah, I like it. It's called Frawley and the whole idea is that the best relationships start with shared passion. And so when it comes to dogs, I think you have like this respect for somebody and you're like, oh my gosh, you take care of a dog.
Speaker 1: I take care of a dog.
Speaker 3: Isn't that funny? Yeah? Somehow, all of a sudden, you're a better human.
Speaker 5: So you actually make a profile for yourself and your dog. So when you're swiping, the app pairs you with people whose dogs and lifestyles vibe with yours, and I think it's a genius idea. The first six months are free, and then after that they'll charge you twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: But this is just really cool.
Speaker 5: And then in addition to this, they're donating twenty five percent of their profits to animal welfare groups, So you're dating, really you're donating to animal welfare groups. I mean, I think it's just a wholesome idea. It's on the East Coast right now, rolling across the US. It hasn't hit California yet, but I just think it's such a cute idea for a dating app.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like dog lovers now, I have, of course for you. I met someone and she told me that she's a cat.
Speaker 1: No, I already know what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: I want to be as excited about it, but I can't be.
Speaker 3: I really feel bad that I'm not.
Speaker 1: As enthusiastic when I understand said I have.
Speaker 3: A cat, like I was going to react like she had a dog.
Speaker 5: You have to have an open mind, like you can't rule her out because of this cat.
Speaker 2: I'm not ruling her out, but shen she gone.
Speaker 3: No, But what is the rule?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What is the response when someone acts like their cat is a dog and you want to say it's not a dog.
Speaker 1: You can't say that. You can't.
Speaker 3: I want to say, it's not all.
Speaker 1: Have you met the cat?
Speaker 6: No, apparently the cat gets walked weird. No, Yes, okay, I would run. She's not for you running.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering should I feel guilty that I'm not as excited as if she had a dog.
Speaker 1: It's just not a match for you.
Speaker 3: Why are you so shutting the door. I'm to get encouraged.
Speaker 1: We're trying to do reverse psychology.
Speaker 3: That's what exactly.
Speaker 2: It will help until somebody comes along, and then you want to close it up and.
Speaker 3: Lock it up. I see sabotage. You don't.
Speaker 5: You're trying to you're controlling me. No, you already closed that door. You came in here with your negative opinion on this cat. You guys are trying to control me now or not.
Speaker 3: There's two. One you are Tanya, you think you are.
Speaker 1: It's not control. It's not control.
Speaker 3: Okay, we heard it the first time. What is it?
Speaker 4: It's it's help guide, like whatever, you know what this shows me about?
Speaker 5: And now I'm turning the corner on the leash cat girl. It shows that she loves animals, of course, right, that's a positive.
Speaker 3: It's me. Why can't I respond like it's a dog.
Speaker 1: Because it's not a dog. We meet the cat, but I'm sure you might go in love with the cat.
Speaker 4: Also, cats, I feel like, are easier to take care of, so that's a plus.
Speaker 5: Right, easy to show, easy to travel, time to hang out with.
Speaker 3: You LCG, LCG.
Speaker 1: Those are her initials.
Speaker 3: Leash Catgirl, no.
Speaker 2: Comes back here two point seven eat is Ryan's roses. They are engaged. My question for her or she found out something that he lied about. My question for her is is this going to be enough of a red flag to stop? Because the universe may be screaming red flag now before you are committed to this person for the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hope we find something out, because you're right, she's about to marry this guy.
Speaker 3: Now, have you ever played rude or reasonable with your friends?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Tell me more.
Speaker 2: Just a couple of things I was thinking about when we're talking about cats and dogs. A few minutes ago. You're having Thanksgiving. You're hosting Thanksgiving, right, Let's say you are and someone wants to bring their pet. No, and they asked to bring their pet. But I'm not the kind of person that can say no. But I'm mostly the kind of person wants you not to ask. I know we have this, it's of reasonable.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's rude to rude what to bring your pet to ask.
Speaker 1: That's because you're.
Speaker 3: Already got these like.
Speaker 5: I'm the opposite. I'm like I've made arrangements for my dogs. I've figured out like where they're being taken care of, so that I don't have to ask does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, And for me, I will be distracting think about what the dog's doing while I need to be focused on.
Speaker 1: Shut doors of different rooms now and now.
Speaker 2: I've also been on the other side where I'll say, look, a no is totally fine, but is Georgia okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but please say no yes. But I'm also putting pressure on them.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: That's what I say all the time.
Speaker 4: It's totally fine either way, but can we bring sonny?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 5: It really comes down to it, and I'll be honest, it comes down to the behavior of your dog. If your dog is good, behaves, does potty train all the things, doesn't yap?
Speaker 1: Great, I don't care, but.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to then ask Tell me about the potty training, tell me about the training, tell.
Speaker 3: Me about them.
Speaker 1: Then you already know dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the dogs trained?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Is the first time to ever peat on the couch. It's so weird, weird.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so sorry that's been stain.
Speaker 4: RecA brought Phoebe over to our house for Taco Tuesday, and Phoebe went up to our bedroom and Peede on our.
Speaker 8: On our bed.
Speaker 3: Checks out because you put pressure on her.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, yeah, it ring Sonny over there all the time.
Speaker 3: What about this?
Speaker 2: Rude or Reasonable'll do one more? Might be my one of my favorite new games rude or reasonable, and that is thanksgiving your hosting. Put all that time and effort into the meal. Someone eats and then they leave right away. Do you want them to linger or do you want them to go?
Speaker 3: Is that rude?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: Do I like you? Do not like you?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just in general, do you want people to linger like? I'm actually okay if you go.
Speaker 5: I love a lingering situation. I'm like an after party girl, so that doesn't bother me. But also if you want to leave, fine i'd be I will sad, I know you.
Speaker 3: I will say it on the way. In Georgia, let me go. No, I usually set it up on the way. I gotta roll at three.
Speaker 4: And sometimes people you'll have two thanksgivings to go to, so they'll like eat quickly at one and go to the other.
Speaker 1: And I think it's fine if you let them know. In advance.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and it's also fine if you lied, you don't have two, it's fine.
Speaker 1: No, oh, no, not lying.
Speaker 3: I'm next jingle Ball tickets, Ryan's Roses. We're moving fast. Kiss FM's time.
Speaker 2: For Ryan's Roses every Monday and Thursday at this time, Sisney Tanya Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Monica reached out in Mission Va Ho. She needs our help.
Speaker 2: It's a public service. We'll try and find out why she's got this concerned. Monica, thanks for coming on with us. How are you holding up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: You know it's been better? How about you do it all right?
Speaker 2: But I want to focus in on your issue here. You live in Orange County with your fiance sometimes or all the time.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, we do live in Mission via Hope, but he works his company's headquarters. Isn't Encino?
Speaker 3: Okay? So do you live in the same home.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, we lived together in Mission via Hope. But because it's such an awful drive from our place to where he works if he has early meetings or late nights, he told me that he was going to just crash on Kendra's couch. So Kendra is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kendra, well.
Speaker 8: At first okay, So Kendra is a friend of his since college I met her. She's whatever. I don't love it, but I did try to just be, you know, the trusting fiance and not make a big deal about it. But his sister casually mentioned to me that he and Kendra actually hooked up years ago before we met, but he never told me that. And now I'm like wondering, what is going on when he stays there and why would he hide that from me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's all bad.
Speaker 3: So go back to when you met Kendra. You were like, whatever, what does that mean?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't really get why someone would want to be friends with hers, But that's fine. I don't have to like everyone.
Speaker 3: I look, here's my view.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call your husband next and find out what's going on. But my view is if you're uncomfortable with him spending the night at Kendra's, then you say it and he stops. Like, if there's nothing going on, that's easy.
Speaker 8: But there's this the fact that he hid from me that they had hooked up, that it makes me feel like I at this point, if I brought it up, maybe he'd lie to me and say, oh, no, we never hooked it, Like I want to do this so that I can find out is he cheating? I bring it up to be like fine, I won't stay.
Speaker 2: We know the mission, Monica. We're into it for you and we'll do it here at kiss Im. It's Ryan's Roses.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call Monica's fiance next son. Are you there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into it now. We are about to call your fiance. And I know he's got a long commute from Orange County, but why is he crashing on coworker Kendra's couch? You've met her. This is bothering you. You haven't addressed it really with him yet. You want to find out when he's caught off guard, what really is happening at Kendra's house? And is there a couch or not? Is even there? Is he there with her doing other things? Like what's going on? I understand your concern. And she said she's trying to be a cool fiance boy, not like digging deep into it, right, But her fiance is crashing on a woman's couch that he works.
Speaker 1: With, and he lied to her about not ever hooking up with her. I don't love it, no.
Speaker 2: No, Monica, I have a question for you before we go Okay, if you find out that he's.
Speaker 3: Hooking up with Kendra, now, will you call off the wedding?
Speaker 8: Yes? Yes, of course, of course I would never say with someone who did that to me. So yes, the wedding is on the line. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Here we go, be very quiet. Need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your fiance's.
Speaker 8: Name, Ryan used my permission to call.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Good luck.
Speaker 9: Yellow.
Speaker 1: Hi is this Joseph?
Speaker 9: It is Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Cindy.
Speaker 5: I'm calling from the Floral Mission. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: I'm okay, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Thank you know.
Speaker 5: We deliver here in Mission Vieho and surrounding areas, and we're offering a free promotion. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 9: Okay, what wait, what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know it's exciting. They're absolutely free. I don't need cash from you. I don't need credit card info anything like that. Just the name of the person you want to send them to and a note, and we can have them delivered today or tomorrow's better.
Speaker 1: You let us know.
Speaker 9: I gotta tell you you don't sound like a scammer, but they're hard to catch because they're everywhere these days. This this is legit, like, this is real.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: If you like our arrangements, we really hope that you come back as a paying customer eventually. But right now, these are free. I don't need anything from you.
Speaker 9: And you just called me randomly, like you just dialed like ten numbers at random.
Speaker 1: No, we have a database here.
Speaker 5: You may afford to something either online in the past eighteen months and selected to receive promotional offers.
Speaker 9: All right, I mean, yeah, I'll bite. I guess it's crazy because I actually I am engaged, so I can definitely use some roses.
Speaker 5: Oh congratulations. What's the name of the person you want to send them to?
Speaker 9: Then I am going to send them to Monica.
Speaker 1: Monica, and what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 9: I don't know, just like how much I love her and just how awesome she is, and like I love your Yeah, I love you when I can't wait to marry it.
Speaker 5: I love you and I can't wait to marry you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Joseph, that is great and exciting news. My name is Ryan Seacrest, and this is Cistiny and Tanya. Your voice is being broadcast on the radio. Thank you so much for staying on with us. Quick question for you. You live with your fiance, is that right?
Speaker 9: Yes, yep?
Speaker 3: And do you commute long distance to work every now and then?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah I do, it's like sometimes like really far, like in the valley.
Speaker 3: And where do you you stay over at a coworker's place?
Speaker 9: Yes? I do, yeah, but like a friend of mine too.
Speaker 3: And what's her name?
Speaker 9: Kendra? Where? Fine? Where's this going?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the question. Actually, have you ever been romantically linked or involved with Kendra?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: No, never.
Speaker 9: Everybody to get married.
Speaker 3: That's the truth.
Speaker 9: You've never told your friend?
Speaker 5: How about in your past?
Speaker 9: We are friends. There has never been anything romantic between us. We are just friends. I am one hundred percent all in on getting married to my fiance. I am very excited to be getting married, very excited. I'm not like stepping out of it.
Speaker 2: Just go full speed on this. Monica is on the line. You have hooked up with Kenra in the past. You are crashing on her couch and she wants to know if anything else is going on. Are you cheating on Monica with Kendra?
Speaker 3: Be honest, no, no, no, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: If you if you were to be told by your fiance that she's not comfortable with that, what would you say?
Speaker 9: I would say, there's nothing to worry about, I would says Monica.
Speaker 3: Would you like to jump in?
Speaker 9: What is.
Speaker 3: Doing it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Erica told me that you two hooked up before. So why did you not tell me that before you started spending the night at her house?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I mean I thought I maybe I thought I mentioned it. I don't know. I guess I didn't. But we were not like going out or romantic. It just kind of was like it was there and we like it was a convenience thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But like that was a million years ago, right, But you specifically told me there was never any romance between you two, and this to me counts as romantic. You knew that this is what I would think, So that's why you chose to word it in the way you chose to word it, Like isn't there anywhere else you can crash in the valley?
Speaker 1: Like I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't get why you're hiding this.
Speaker 9: In so much work, not hiding this at all. I'm telling you where I'm staying. I'm telling like I said, she is aiding some cops. She's super into him. There is nothing between me and her. I'm like, I didn't want you to worry. I know that you're a worrier sometimes and I wanted to assure you, like, hey, listen, there's nothing between us. There is absolutely nothing. It's it's been a million years and that like since we were never like into each other, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: No, you were.
Speaker 8: Into each other enough to hook up, and like, I should have been part of the decision making on if it was right for our relationship for you to be sleeping at this person's house. You didn't let me have the information to make an educated decision.
Speaker 9: Well, I didn't want you to worry, which you are doing now, So I guess I guess I should have. I guess that blew up in my face because I just feel like, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm worried now because you were discepted at the friends.
Speaker 2: We're talking about spending the rest of our lives together, the two of you, and this is what we're hearing before. I'm not so sure this is a great idea, Monica. You need to dig a little bit deeper.
Speaker 3: Into this.
Speaker 2: But listening to Joseph and how he's handled this, there mean multiple things are going to be challenging in your marriage.
Speaker 3: How is he going to handle them? He is a choice.
Speaker 2: He chose just to handle like that right now and not involve you. Yeah, he wants you might want to just take a beat.
Speaker 3: You might want to take a beat.
Speaker 9: I think we can talk about this, Monica. This is I didn't know. I didn't we'll be talking on you.
Speaker 8: I would never be talking about this for a long time. So I agree Ryan and I Yes, Joseph, we have a lot to talk about.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys get to that and talk for reaching out, Monica. We wish you good luck and getting to the truth, get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, you're welcome. That's Ryan's roses.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now out No, oh my goodness, it's not too late to cut bait like he's.
Speaker 9: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Let's take Josie quickly. Let's talk about friends giving.
Speaker 2: You don't want to host it ever, and your friends are making you feel bad about that.
Speaker 3: Why do you not want to do it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 7: Yeah, my friends they do friends giving every year. I don't want to do it because I just don't want to host. I've never hosted. I don't want people near my stuff. I don't want people. It's like the foot traffic. It bothers me.
Speaker 3: It's like, why are you feel bad about you not wanting to do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Marley putting it on you if you've never done.
Speaker 7: It, because we're all it's like rotating everyone.
Speaker 3: They've done it. Now it's your tim.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now it's my turn, and they're I can tell they're getting annoyed with me. But like every year, I come up with an excuse. You know, I don't want the cat to get out, or I don't know the cat person. Am I being a bad friend?
Speaker 3: Are you a cat person? Do you walk your cat?
Speaker 9: Do I walk my cat?
Speaker 8: No? More normal?
Speaker 3: If you're here earlier, you don't walk.
Speaker 7: Do people walk their cats?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 2: The cat lady, you gotta get it earlier. You gotta get it earlier along sometimes all right, So listen, here's the thing. If you go to their house for friends giving and they've hosted you, you owe them.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: No, No, wait a minute, there's a way around this. Pick a restaurant. I'll meet there. Split the bill.
Speaker 7: I mean, so it's a potluck thing. I'm my thing is like, hey, I'll just get extra booze. No one bring any wine, no one bring any of that, And I'll even do dessert, like I'll.
Speaker 3: Cook my trade.
Speaker 2: I'm like stepping up on the trade there. But my honest opinion is, if you're going to others and your rotations comeing to you, you got to fulfill your obligation. That's just how I would operate my friends Giving rotation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you do it in the backyard yard.
Speaker 7: I don't really have a nice it's just not I don't have like a nice home either, like some of my friends too. It's small, it's a lot smaller, so it would be like a crowd control thing too. I just have like way more coms and pros in my head about hosting.
Speaker 3: And he stopped going to their houses for Friendsgiving and then you're out.
Speaker 8: Of the road.
Speaker 1: So it's just weird that that they're forcing her to do. She can't have the tools to host the party.
Speaker 2: So well, like you said, go somewhere, do something. It's part of your obligation if you rotate.
Speaker 3: Also, let's not Thanksgiving supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be good, Yes, get good. Stressing me out, Jersey, good luck, You're gonna get through this. Appreciate you reaching out.
Speaker 7: Happy Thanksgiving, Thanks Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want we need to not have pressure on Thanksgiving or stress warning.
Speaker 3: Ryan seacrests and he taught me the back room. Hillary Duff's on tomorrow Major we're talking about in a trending report. How you think there's some.
Speaker 2: Leo DiCaprio references in her new song I.
Speaker 1: Think it more and more as the days go.
Speaker 4: Her husband, Matthew Coma posted stand by, I'm I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: He posted this photo of it's gone now shoot.
Speaker 3: And get the answer, So don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I have to find that.
Speaker 4: I have to find the photo online then, because it was a photo of Matthew Coma, like you know, the old Leo from Titanic holding the door, the cover of Mature, like the album cover of Hillary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's in the water like once the boat sinks. Sam put it in the group slack.
Speaker 3: Here. Sorry, we'll get to the answer.
Speaker 2: Now you have a trending report for today. Tom Cruise has a nickname Chad Powell or Chad Powers.
Speaker 1: Yes, Glenn Powell. Chad Powers is the name of the show.
Speaker 3: You know, but you knew why man?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, ten Powers.
Speaker 4: Fresh off his hosting duties on SNL last weekend's side note, Glenn flying out his UPS driver and bringing him up up on stage was so cute.
Speaker 3: What did he do? He has a relationship with his UPS driver.
Speaker 4: Okay, so his UPS driver back in. I think I forget the year. But twenty one, Glenn Powell was asked to host SNL when Top Gun Maverick was coming out, but because of COVID everything got pushed and they had to basically take back the offer to host SNL. So now this was kind of like, so this UPS driver walked up to deliver a thing and they were all celebrating, Oh my gosh, Glenn is going to host SNL. The UPS driver was like, that's so great. They took like a photo and then it never happened. And so so Glenn found his UPS driver to bring him out to show him that he's not a liar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is brilliant. Yeah, I see that. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's so cute. And he brought him on the stage.
Speaker 2: So, and you have a training report about Glenn Powell and Tom Cruise, and you think we need nicknames too. Let's come back to that. Let's hold for a second. Let's come back to that because you can take a second for us to fire out these nicknames for each other. Okay, and you'll tell us Tom Cruise his nickname, right, yes, now, Tony, let's go back to your training report. So we've been talking about Glenn Powell from Chad Powers and all the other things. He was in a top gun also with Tom Cruise. They became very close. We understand he looks like Tom Cruise, a little.
Speaker 1: Bit done, totally, totally.
Speaker 5: Tom Cruise looks like him like Gus charisma is very Tom Cruise esque and vibe.
Speaker 3: So what report?
Speaker 4: Okay, So Glenn Powell was in an interview and he was talking about how he was so surprised that people didn't know his co star Tom Cruise's nickname. He said, everybody in his life calls him that he's TCC.
Speaker 1: His initial Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: But it got me thinking about nicknames in general, and I was like, we have all worked together for over a decade and Ryan calls you Siciny calls me Tanya, we call him Ryan, and like We have no cute little pet names for each other.
Speaker 1: And that's got a nickname.
Speaker 3: That's his initials. That's not name.
Speaker 1: You don't call me my initials. We always call you T.
Speaker 3: I call you t R.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no you don't.
Speaker 5: Ye he does think, Yeah, I didn't like in passing, I'll say like T, I say sis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says sis. But that's and I called Ryan ry.
Speaker 4: That's just shortened like. We should have nicknames like honey.
Speaker 1: Bear or like honey beear. Forget Tom cruise.
Speaker 2: That's why you brought that up. And I don't know how to leap from TC to care bear.
Speaker 1: Yes, like honeybears.
Speaker 3: I would you know, it's.
Speaker 1: A great nickname for one of us.
Speaker 3: My my mother called my dad toots.
Speaker 1: That's cute for them. They love each other, you know exactly.
Speaker 3: This is a place of work.
Speaker 1: Who love each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I'm not going to call you sugar punch.
Speaker 1: What about doll?
Speaker 3: Doll?
Speaker 1: You want him to call you doll?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, where are we the nineteen forties?
Speaker 1: This ends here.
Speaker 3: Has authority to make decisions.
Speaker 1: Have all authority.
Speaker 3: It's all right.
Speaker 4: Does anybody agree with me that we need cuter like pet names for each other me.
Speaker 1: I think it could be cute. Yeah right, we could. We could, uh workshop some cute names. Mark has like nicknames for all of us. Mark, why don't you go through your down your roller?
Speaker 3: Michaela's mackew Bobo.
Speaker 1: Like that? Do you like that? I mean the first time I have been called that. That's why this is my first and last name.
Speaker 7: Alfonso, We have a few for him, Phonsie of course.
Speaker 3: Aceh. Ruby is Rubes, Tubbs is tubs. Not much work to do there, just Tania myself Sis, you're added, right, Yeah, that's it. You know we've called you Rodney Sea Turtle before. Maybe that's way.
Speaker 2: It's just got to happen organically, all right, Tater tots coming back now?
Speaker 1: Please don't. I don't have that. I don't want to be calm.
Speaker 3: What are we doing next?
Speaker 9: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Matthews in Long Beach. Matthew, thank you for listening. Seacrest, isn't Tania?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: Good morning everybody. How are we doing today?
Speaker 3: We are here, we are solid. We appreciate you asking what's up?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: Last week, Ryan, you know, you guys were talking about the possibility when it comes to relationship differences, and you know what kind of men need to be in our lives. And you had brought up that you needed a husband yourself, So I'm just calling to put my name in the hat to be your husband, my friend.
Speaker 2: Well, let me clarify the context of that. They be Insistent and Tanny were talking about how their guys can do stuff fixed uff tarp roofs, you know, change tires. And I started thinking, I'm not great at that. Were our husbands are great at that? And they said, well, fine, maybe I need a husband to help me get stuff done.
Speaker 3: How to do? Are you still open to the gig?
Speaker 2: Beat me and whoever I meet my wife or life partner, and you'd kind of be a handy husband handy you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: So of course, my friend, listen, I work for a magical little theme park in Anaheim, So when it comes to the husbandry duties, I'm pretty good when it comes to, you know, killing spiders, dipity boppity boo.
Speaker 9: Are you handing? You better believe it. I let things go.
Speaker 10: The drain never bothers me anyway. My friends yard work, there's a kuna matata means no worries, no weeds, and impress them and eat for you while I'm at it. There's no flexpectation for anything more than that.
Speaker 1: He sounds great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ready to move in with one of them?
Speaker 10: Listen, listen, I'm down for it all. But when I'm talking to you specifically, Ryan, I'm just asking you to spend the wheel of fortune with me as your husband. I would make you feel like the only American idol there's ever been. We can bring in here by coastal or I can help you lift that ball up in New York's even times Square. And all I'm really asking is to make it to number one on your American Top four looks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I've had this wrong all my life.
Speaker 1: You see how niceness to have someone give their vows to you?
Speaker 4: Ryan?
Speaker 3: Do you know any girls?
Speaker 9: Any women?
Speaker 10: I have a whole women.
Speaker 3: Post it on.
Speaker 10: I'll have to I'll have to impress them a little bit more with the language that I can provide, But absolutely, I got a couple on speed dial for you.
Speaker 2: You're the best, bro. We have your number, I see it on the caller id here. Thank you so much for calling. We will double back, We'll revert. Thanks for calling up. Thanks for listening to us, buddy.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, guys, thank you so much for what you provide every morning. And Ryan, if I can just say, all the work that you're doing with your foundation, I lost my twenty three year old sister during the pandemic and seeing the activism work that you do in providing families with a safe in their strain place, I'm just really grateful for that, my man.
Speaker 9: So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I'm sorry it breaks my art here about your sister. I'm so sorry, Bro.
Speaker 10: She's all around us, She's putting in the good vibes for us every single day. I guarantee her to be one of the reasons that we're talking this morning. So thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, math By right and right though, when you go through loss, there are signs of that person every day, all the time. Wrapping it up for us, we covered so many different things. I can remember some of it, but not all, which is why we all sit together and listen to the podcast later. Again, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: We are hot chocolate.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we do on air.
Speaker 2: Triyan Seacrest wherever you get your podcasts, want to focus on Hillary Duff tomorrow.
Speaker 3: She will be here. She got new music.
Speaker 2: Chohani wants to ask a specific question Tanya.
Speaker 4: About Yes, is this song inspired by Leonardo.
Speaker 3: DiCaprio Get it tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very direct.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you first thing. Sisney will take you from here. Yeah, in the back room. See you bright and early. Thank y'all, ye, thank.
Speaker 9: You by thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.