Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning Show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks to Elvis Dan Elvis Durant, phone tap.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis.
Speaker 3: A couple of us would like to play a phone tap on a friend and co worker. Her name is Eileen. She's perfect for this kind of stunt because she is number one, very gullible, and number two she's not afraid to express how she's feeling. We love those in our phone taps. She works for a medical office in Dyika Heights, Brooklyn. Some of the people that work there park on their block, which of course is completely within their rights. People who live on the block do not agree with their right to parking get very upset with them for parking in their spot. So much so our friend Eileen has had notes left on her car telling her not to park there. Leave it to the citizens of Dyker Heights to be so bold. Please do a phone tap on her. This is from Christy and we're gonna do it right now.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Do you doing this one? Yeah? All right, We're calling Onileen to tell her to get off the block.
Speaker 2: Counsey Center.
Speaker 4: Can I speak to Aileen? Please hold on?
Speaker 2: I mean speaking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Is that your gray Ford expedition parked outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess the.
Speaker 4: Notes didn't help. What the notes we've been leaving on your car?
Speaker 2: Who am I speaking with?
Speaker 4: My name's Anthony. I live on the block.
Speaker 2: Okay. If you have a problem, wantn't to come and talk?
Speaker 4: No, I have a problem. I haven't big problem.
Speaker 2: I had one note on my car, and I don't park in front of that house?
Speaker 4: And what did the notes say.
Speaker 2: About blocking a driveway? Am I blocking a driveway right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You know what you did. I had to look at your car double parked on my block. Okay. I live here, okay for twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've been walking here twenty oh.
Speaker 4: That's great, and you've been a problem for how long?
Speaker 2: You know what? I wanted to come here? I want to do that.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna like it if I come there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Listen, your car's parked in front of my house right now?
Speaker 2: All right, I'll come out there.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm at my office on eighty six Street.
Speaker 2: Then, how do you know what's going on? I want to know and what is the problem.
Speaker 4: The problem is you and your co workers, but you, specifically, you're your cock guide. You're like a ditch bag. You don't have to.
Speaker 2: Park you know what. Okay, if you call me one more time, I will have this phone traced. Okay, I will have it traced. Do not call my office again.
Speaker 4: Do me a favor.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing you anything attitude. I am not doing trying to be nice to you. You're trying to be nice to me. I don't think so. Look, I was talking you just you just first of all, if any note was on my car, I'll respect the fact there was a NOE on my car. I did it once. I accidentally parked in a driveway.
Speaker 4: What about today.
Speaker 2: Today, come and meet me in front of my car.
Speaker 4: Listen, lady, you're three feet away from the curb.
Speaker 2: I don't get you know what. I could be six feet away from the curve. It's none of your business how I parked the car. I am not blocking your driveway.
Speaker 4: You're in front of my house.
Speaker 2: I don't care. You don't own the street. All right, Listen, the phone is keep talking to me, because it's getting traced. I will have the off in front of your place in two minutes.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Keep talking, Keep talking, I keep talking. Go ahead, keep talking.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to be nice. He I asked you to be nice. Just answer me a question. Why can't you park at the meters on.
Speaker 2: Thirteenth Why can't I park on the meters on thirteenth day? Haven't?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm asking a nice question.
Speaker 2: You park your car when you go to work on eighty sixth Street mimissible lot, Yeah yeah, missile a lot. All right.
Speaker 4: I don't park in front of people's houses.
Speaker 2: You pay taxes, so do I. But you double pak pay taxes. I am not double park.
Speaker 4: You were double park this morning.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll make you a deal every time I pull down the block in my car and pocket for me.
Speaker 4: All right, you're awfully feisty, even such a small woman.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa, Now you know who I am. I've seen tisty first, small woman. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: You're like four foot eight. You're screaming amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm not four foot eight. Off for six all right, Hey, I.
Speaker 4: Gave you two inches. Eileen, Eileen, Eileen, Relax, you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: You're lying. No, no, no way.
Speaker 4: Christopher Christian Jody thought I should call you up and bust your chops.
Speaker 2: Oh oh they're dead. I'm gonna go have a drink now.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by All Party series see Elvis Duran phone tab. We're only on Elvis Duran in.
Speaker 2: The morning show.
Speaker 1: Here in new Elvis Duran phone Tab weekday mornings