Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, All right. Topic A, B, and C is massive developments as it relates to Operation Epic Fury and the progress the President is making. Iranian insiders now Wall Street Journal reporting fear the economic destruction that has been caused by the US Israeli bombing and the US blockade could in fact topp of the regime. As I reminded you in the last hour, US military forces now have widened the shipping blockade on Iran, including cargo's deemed contraband any vessels subjected or suspected rather of trying to reach Iranian territory will be subject to belligerent right to visit and search. You know the amazing thing that happened yesterday. It kind of went unnoticed, but the Chinese tanker that tried to sneak oil out of the straight oh Hormuz in fact was forced right back to port. And now even the Chinese is saying they want this to end. And on top of that, we have movement as it relates to Lebanon and Israel and a ceasefire, and both the Prime Minister of Israel and Head A Lebanon will be meeting. This is the first time since nineteen eighty three, as the President put up on a truth social post earlier today, President Frankly, I think has shown great restraint. The President could end the regime and end their ability, you know, destroy their economy, and he could. I actually talked to somebody in the military yesterday. He said, Sean, I heard you say probably in about an hour. He said, probably less than half of that. In fifteen minutes, carg Island could be destroyed and with it the entire Iranian economy. Here's the President talking at length about well, we will get the the nuclear dust back, or we'll take it. There will be no deal. If a Ram wants a nuclear weapon, it mean his focus from means the same point.
Speaker 2: Over you said it was over nuclear.
Speaker 3: It was over nuclear. Very similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 3: I guess you're listening. It's over the fact that they will never have a nuclear weapon Iran. You're marking it down. Iran will not have a nuclear weapon. And we agreed to a lot of things, but they didn't agree to that, and I think they will agree to it. I'm almost sure of it. In fact, I am sure of it. If they don't agree, there's no deal, there'll never be a deal. Iran will not have a nuclear weapon, and we're going to get the dust back. We'll get it back. Either we'll get it back from them, or we'll take.
Speaker 1: It, as I've been telling you, the hard way or the easy way. The President has given them a little bit of runway. His patients will run thin. I know President's Trump well enough to know that this is not going to be on the table forever. It's a very short window for the Iranians to make that decision. But we'll see what happens. Joining US now, Vice Admiral Robert Hardboard is with US of the US Navy, PINS twenty two General and un ROLLS program participant and a member of their Iram Policy Project and the Jewish Institute for National Security of America. He's here to talk about. Is it as devastating as even Iranian insiders are saying. If they don't have they have an oil based economy. Without oil, I argue, they have no economy.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Or am I wrong?
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. It's a very good strategy. The presidents implemented. He had other options on the table, more kinetic, that would have been more devastating, but he's kept this one non kinetic, but illustrating the strategic risk it presents to the regime. And I'm convinced that will compel them to come back to the negotiate table and surrender or capitulate on exactly what the President has asked for. You will not have a nuclear weapons program, you will not pardize the straits of promos. So a brilliant tactic strategy.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about.
Speaker 1: You know, all that's happened with epic fury and the tremendous military success I believe will be studied, you know, for the next one hundred years plus. And on top of that, all of Israel's great military achievements, I think they'll be studied as well. We certainly now have entered the next generation of warfare, which is fascinating to me. And I just want to ask you from the standpoint of Iran now moving forward, every time they've been faced with a decision, they had fifty days before the President allowed Israel, and he did allow them. For all these idiots and morons and conspiracy theorists out there that say, oh, Nettagnahu and Israel's rolling the president. That is not true. The president is not making his own decisions. That is not true. The president is influenced by Fox News hosts. That is not true. The president up to the last day was listening to voices contrary to the decision he made. He listens to everybody. But anyway, I digress. So as it relates to you know what's going to happen. Here has been an incredible military achievement and this would be the easiest part of it to take out carg Island. The harder part would be extracting the sixty percent in rich uranium, although we do know where it is and we have proven an ability to create a perimeter, like, for example, when we rescue these two pilots.
Speaker 4: You've highlighted two very important points, and the first one being the experience of our military. No nation in the world has the experience we have to execute what we've done in Iran, and it's incredible technology, but it's really predicated on our experience. Involvement in Iraq, our involvement in Afghanistan, our involvement in Venezuela, and everywhere else. Sorts of raids, this sort of capability have been performed time and time again, So we have the experience to do that. And while a lot of people talk about China's building a bigger navy, they'll never be able to catch up with our experience. That's number one. Number two, the president Iran had to be dealt with at one point before they could not be dealt with, and they were quickly reaching that point. After numerous and many administrations who would not address this threat, President Trump had the courage to strike Iran, which changed everything. So there's that's irrefutable. Those two facts is what put us in the position we are today, and I'm convinced because of that, we cannot only do anything we want to do in Iran, but we can eat meat all of the objectives the President and his team as outlined, and that's ensure Iran never has a nuclear weapon, Ensure they let free flow of commerce through the straits of Vermuz, and ensure they will no longer support and defend their surgits. So you do those things, and that as well signals the end to the Islamic Revolution as we've known it for the last forty nine years and allows the region to really move into period of stability and security for a long period of time.
Speaker 2: I'll even take it a step further.
Speaker 1: I'll argue on the on the other side of this, we're going to see peace deals that were unimaginable even a decade or two ago, and that means I think there'll be normalization of relations with the saudiast and Israel and other Gulf state nations. Also, I think that you know, it will build upon the Abraham Accords on steroids.
Speaker 4: You're exactly right. I go back to when I was in Iran in sixties in the seventies, where you could travel freely between Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq. There was peace and stability. You could be any religion. They were secular, they were all focused on growing and prosperity for their people. The whole region will move back to that. After the Islamic Revolution not only destroyed Iran, it's destroyed Lebanon, it's destroyed Gaza, it's destroyed Yemen by their radicate and their support of the revolutions through their surguit. So you've got exactly right, not only peace and subverbility, but prosperity with all the wealth they have. It will just be unbelievably successful.
Speaker 1: Try to continue now with myce Adra, Robert Harward is with us. I guess the next thing after this, Now imagine, let's imagine the President gets the dust and I'm leaning more towards the idea in spite of the fact that they've when and again we're dealing with a former leadership. Now there has ostensibly been regime changed. The first tier of leaders are dead, the second tier a dead, most of the third tier at dead. So we're now dealing with fourth and fifthier remaining quote leaders in Iran. But prior to this, every single time Iran was faced with a deadline or a decision, they chose to be stupid. They chose to underestimate the commitment of President Trump. And this for some reason, I suspect that they're back now is so against the wall that they're not going to have any other option. And why do I believe they will actually reverse course? Allowed the President to have the nuclear dust, allowed the straight to open it over this idiotic idea of reparations and charging pariffs for international waterway passage, et cetera. And that there'll be a conclusion and we won't have a nuclear armed Duran. And by the way, there'll be a lot of egg on the face of many leaders in Iran, a lot of the isolationist voices in this country and a lot of liberal Democrats have said, oh, Donald Trump is going to lose this war, which was never the case. You know, people like Hakeem Jeffreys, Well, you.
Speaker 4: Cannot dispute that the regime is not what it was a month and a half ago, that we have gone down three four levels. But what really I think this may be the wrong analogy, but I'd always use it. The holy grail, so to speak. Solution is where the government in place in Iran, whoever that may be, renounces the Islamic Revolution and the policies and program that support they support it, and that included everything you've just mentioned, a nuclear weapon armed and threatening surrogates who challenged the West and Israeli Israel and our allies in the region, the GCC. They'll stop building missiles, they'll have commerce. That's when you see that happens. You know, that's the regime the rest of the region and the world can live with. And we're moving that at great eight. So I think it's inevitable, as you've insinuated. I think the President knows that. It's how we get there as bloodless as possible, while still at the end of the day holding those people accountable who have tens of thousands of Iranian deaths, their own people on their hand. That's when this thing really turns into what the future will be for run, the region and the world.
Speaker 1: I think that's really well said. So we're going to see a reconfigured Middle East. We'll see a Western hemisphere where Maduro no longer exists and we now have a good relationship with Venezuela. We're going to see the fall of Cuba, probably as soon as this operation is over. And this is really right before our eyes, the biggest transformation march of freedom since the fall of the Berlin Wall, and it may be more impactful in the long run.
Speaker 2: History will tell you're.
Speaker 4: Exactly we're rebalancing the world order in the direction it should be going. And the irony of this is President Trump will deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for this. As we go out in history and this plays out, this is changing the world to be just a much better place. And you can even extrapolate what that means a decade or now two decade now its shut and a post boot asphere and how it influenced China. So this is the most geopolitically significant event we've seen in my generation, your generation, and for many generations to go. And so to have the courage to do this and risk this will determine the legacy of President Trump.
Speaker 1: He's a historic times admiral that we're living in and it's a it's honestly amazing to watch. And in spite of all the opposition, all the naysayers, all of the people that predicted failure, you know, you can only want for the sake of the world. The safer place the world ran without a nuclear weapon is a safer place anyway. We appreciate you being with us, Admiral Vice Admiral Robert Harward is with us, and we appreciate your time, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 4: Good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Driving liberals crazy three hours a day every day.
Speaker 2: The Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Is back on the air.
Speaker 1: It's there's two stories as it relates to Zorn Marxist COMMI Mom Donnie Well three. One, he can't deliver on his promise for free busses for people, which I'm kind of sad about because I thought it would be a good place for drug addicts, homeless people, uh, and alcoholics to congregate. They can stay on the bus all day, have one big party, and who's going to stop them, and then they can cong gate where it's actually warm and it'd probably be safer for them. I'm even in favor of putting urinals on their bathroom's on there, and the probably thinks that's crazy. I mean, if you're gonna, if you're gonna have cradle to grave, womb to the tomb nonsense. But he can't deliver on it because he can't afford it. Now, if you go back in January, the governor of New York, who desperately needs Marxist commi Mumdanni's support at the vocal Uh. You know said mom Donnie's insistence to tax the rich, uh, that she would not support it, that that the state had plenty of money and she didn't want to drive the wealthy away. But she's now sing in a very different tune and giving into mumdanni.
Speaker 2: Pressure because she desperately needs his support.
Speaker 1: So she flipped and flopped and failed and and now, despite the talk of seeing no need for any new taxes, now she's pushing levies for you know, on second residences in New York City. Now I'm gonna play Mumdanni in his asinine Instagram post. And if you wonder why I left New York, I mean I left New York cart and what do I mean by that. I hired an army of accountants and lawyers to make sure this was the cleanest break imaginable, because they go after people that leave New York. And I'll tell you the next thing to come. You're going to see not only wealth taxes like they're proposing in New York. And they have this referendum mount in California. They just implemented one in the state of Washington.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: The liberal owner of Starbucks, the former CEO of Starbucks, he now moved to my free state of Florida. Anyway, in this tape, you're gonna hear the name Ken Griffin. Maybe some of you are familiar with Ken Griffin, maybe some of you are not. Ken Griffin runs a huge hedge fund called Citadel. His entire company now is in the Free State of Florida, not that far from where I live. So they're chasing people away. So there's two asenine things that Zoron marxis coming. I'm done, he says in this stupid post of his, and he singles out and he says, this is going to be a five hundred million dollars a year tax on luxury second homes. Ken Griffin lives in my state of Florida. However, Citadel does business in New York. So he kept the penthouse in New York apparently paid over two hundred million dollars. The guys just a multi, multi, multi billionaire, very successful guy. And he owns a ton of property in Miami, a ton of property in Palm Beach, all waterfront of States. I mean crazy, you know, properties that he has. And I'm not jealous because he makes a lot of money for a lot of other people. He makes money for every realtor, for every property that he buys, he makes money for every contractor that he hires, he makes money for everybody that works for his company in the business obviously of banking, private equity, et cetera.
Speaker 2: He's making money for tons of people.
Speaker 1: And you would think New York mayor, the New York mayor would want a billionaire like Ken Griffin coming up to New York as often as possible. Why what is he likely to do if he goes to New York spend a lot of money? And basically what Mamdannie is saying here, he's throwing up his middle finger in Ken Griffin's face and every other wealthy individual that has property in New York although doesn't reside there, which I don't own any property in New York. And he's basically saying, f you, I'm stealing your money. I'm authorizing our government to steal your money because you don't live here and I can't. And if I'm Ken Griffin, he's a smart guy. I've never met these rich people that got rich by being stupid. I never got a job from a poor person either. Anyway, listen to a stupid zoron Marxistkami Mamdanni.
Speaker 5: When I ran for mayor, I said I was going to tax the rich. Well, today we're taxing warm.
Speaker 6: I'm thrilled to announce who secured a pitatarar tax, the first in New York's history. This is an annual fee on luxury property is worth five million dollars whose owners do not live full time in the city, like for this penthouse, which Hedge Font CEO Ken Griffin bought for two hundred and thirty eight million dollars. This beer to tear tax is specifically designed for the richest of the rich, those who store their wealth in New York City real.
Speaker 5: Estate, but who don't actually live here.
Speaker 6: But even so they're able to reap the huge financial rewards of owning property and dare I say, the greatest city in the worlds And most of the time these units are sitting empty since again they don't actually live here. This is a fundamentally unfair system that hurts working New Yorkers.
Speaker 5: Now it's coming to an end.
Speaker 6: This tax will raise at least five hundred million dollars directly for the city, and it'll help fun things like free childcare, cleaner streets, and safer neighborhoods. As mayor, I believe everyone has a role to play in contributing to our.
Speaker 5: City, and some a little bit more than others. Happy tax Day in New York.
Speaker 2: I mean you listen to this.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, the attitude, Oh no, the people are not going to leave. We have more millionaires than ever before. Well, there are more million, and there's in the country by far than ever before, you idiot, And this is what radically this is now the modern leftist extreme Democratic Party. What do you think the Green New Deal is? What do you think is on the ballot come November for these midterms? Anyway, let's get to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Bill Florida next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: What's up Bill?
Speaker 7: Hi, Sean, thanks for taking my call. I want to add on to this continuation of the oil blockade of Iran. We should negotiate with them to allow Iran to shift oil only to the US at twenty dollars a barrel. That the twenty dollars of barrel will allow them to continue lifting oil if their wells, so that their system doesn't collapse completely, and all of that oil will be shipped to the US market. Thus it'll come into our system at a low price and thus lower our gasoline prices maybe two fifty a gallon, and so that would benefit the US, while it benefits the US that frees up US oil to be shipped to China and to Europe, which gives us a little more leverage and control in the world market. And that and we'll be able to lower the price to those countries also, but we will get the large benefit and number the final thing on this, we will continue this process until four things happen. One is, all nuclear material is packaged up and delivered to us. We don't take any risks. They deliver it. We inspect that we decide if it's there. All shifting lanes are open worldwide. There's no funding of Hezbola, and our strategic oil reserves get filled up when US gets tired of cheap gas. I believe that would benefit the US and it would benefit the world economy. And how can our liberal farans complain about us when we allowed a tree to not collapse, We lowered the gas prices not just for US, but for the rest of the world, and we got the nuclear material back. All we have to say you're.
Speaker 4: Going to collapse.
Speaker 7: You know that we know that you can save your oil field by shipping it to us at twenty bucks a barrel.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm going to tell you right now. And stocks have been going up all day. We had record highs for the SMP and NASDAC. As of yesterday, the Dow has rebounded almost completely to its high. And you know, in spite of this Iranian conflict, oil has come down significantly in the last week and a half, you know, somewhere in the eighties to ninety dollars a barrel range mostly. But I'll tell you what's going to happen is if you look at the end result in terms of what's going to happen with with oil and energy, et cetera, there's a reconfiguration that is going on right now before very eyes, and most people are not paying attention to it.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: And the biggest beneficiary of it all is going to be the United States because these oil you know, putting this blockade in place, I'm telling you right now it is brilliant because the President does two things simultaneously. He gives the Iranians a preview of coming attractions. If we take out their oil, we take out their entire economy. They'll have nothing left. And that'll only help American oil, energy companies, liquefied natural gas companies, et cetera. It'll be a huge boom for this country, high paying career jobs in the energy sector. We're We're going to start doing what we did when the Balkans was on fire and Oklahoma was on fire, and high paying career jobs came online for people and we hooked them up with companies looking to hire people and pay them a ton of money. However, Democrats, you know, if they ever get back in power, you know they'll have the same attitude as Kamala Harris when gas was for no reason, no conflict, bring around five dollars a gallon nationally, you might recall, this is what she said.
Speaker 8: Then the President did say in the State of the Union, there is a price to pay for democracy. Got to stand with your friends and as everybody knows, even in your personal life, being loyal to those friendships based on common principles and values. Sometimes it's difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you can tell that to NATO. In our European allies. Here's what's happening. Europe's going to have a problem. They're weighing the high cost of Canadian liquefied natural gas shipment via the via Panama as iran or as disruptive. But this is going to be a permanent disruption. There's going to be a reconfiguration, and the number one producer of oil on the planet is Venezuela. We are now partnered with them. The number two country in terms of energy production is America. Number three way behind is Saudi Arabia, and we're partnered with them as well.
Speaker 2: So we're looking good.
Speaker 1: I know there is a little bit of short term pain that will re calibrate itself very very quickly and we get cheaper ways that we can extract all of this energy. So that's another thing that's online. Anyway, I appreciate your call.
Speaker 2: Good call.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine foot one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: The Final Hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final hour pre for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: My backcour busy Phones eight hundred and nine four one, Sean if you want to join it, Chris in Massachusetts or Taxachusetts, however you prefer.
Speaker 2: What's up, Chris? How are you?
Speaker 9: How you're doing shut Thanks for taking my call. I just want to thank you. I'm on your sure thing. Just wanted to briefly comment on your yesterday guest Nick Shirley and the fraud that's been going on one, he's doing outstanding job. And two, I just wanted to point out that this is not just a state tax loss issue. It's also a federal tax loss issue, because the federal government funds each state's medicaid program and the splits can be from fifty to fifty to ninety ten, you know, with the federal government ninety percent on you know, specific programs.
Speaker 2: At the state's half.
Speaker 9: And not only is that a loss for the program itself and the tax American tax payer, the federal government also pays for the oversight of those health programs through Medicaid. So each state is required to have a Medicaid fraud control unit and I believe that and these are all through grants, and I believe that split is about seventy five percent federal dollars to twenty five percent state dollars. Then look at the budgets for the United States government. I believe HHS, which is the funding mechanism for these grants and these healthcare programs. I believe they were like number two in the United States last year. So I want to thank you for your continued coverage of this and that it's something that definitely needs to is an issue that needs to continue because it's kind of distion generous if you hear an attorney general say like, we need more resources for this to combat this problem when it's been going on forever in the settled government not only paying for the programs as well as state government, but they're paying for the oversights and that's all coming from our pocket.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your insight. I wish everybody else got it as good as you. I really like Nick Shirley. I mean, he's a young kid, he's got a bright future. It's hard to give advice like, uh, yeah, you do need security. Unfortunately, those threats usually have to be taken seriously. They sometimes can be real, as we all know, and to tell him, yeah, don't read online comments about you because people are vile and vicious, and you know, give him a preview of coming attractions. But I think he's a tough kid and he's smart, and he's been able to do that which no government was able to do, and they ought to be thankful, and instead they want the Nick Shurley you know, silence Nick Shirley act. It's insane anyway, eight hundred nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. It has been brutal for the Israelis, all these cluster bombs densely populated areas like Tel Aviv and elsewhere. I want to tell you the story about Phineas. As a child, he survived the Holocaust, and he survived because of Christians that hid him from the Nazis. They did it by risking their own lives to do it. And today he's in his eighties. He can't stand on his own or leave his house to get the medical care that he needs. And when those sirens go off, you know, as this conflict has gone on and missiles are falling, he has no time. He doesn't have the strength of the ability to reach safety. But once again, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews have stepped up and they have created mobile clinics with doctors and medicines that they bring right to people like Phineas's home, providing care that he would never receive, especially in war time. He said, quote, Christians saved my life during the Holocaust, and now again they are helping me. And as Israel's Holocaust Remembrance Day is now approaching, we honor survivors like Phineas, not just with words, but with action anyway, whatever you can give, they are providing all the humanitarian assistance, imaginable food, water, shelter, clothing, you name it, they're providing it. And yes, these mobile medical clinics just all in your donation it's desperately needed, will be put to urgent use eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ online, if CJ dot org does, IFCJ dot org today