Speaker 1: Are you recording there talking to the microphone and people can't hear you. Hello, there you are? What's up pal?
Speaker 2: Not much? What about you, Scott?
Speaker 1: Let's just get rolling.
Speaker 3: Don't eat cereal with yours.
Speaker 1: If you say, when you hand a.
Speaker 3: Jam man, eat cereal, Ma, your milk is more, you can stop it now.
Speaker 1: All right. I'll tell Brody you hate his songs.
Speaker 2: I don't hate his song. It's just funny that in this studio when you play it, it doesn't sound like the song. Over the podcast audio sounds wonderful. I love it, but in here it just sounds like.
Speaker 1: This speaker is kind of blah.
Speaker 2: It's muffly. Yeah, just gross.
Speaker 1: That's what we call a Q speaker here in the industry, and it's not like a stereo speaker here.
Speaker 2: In the end of look at you saying big words.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one fifty three. Today is Monday, November sixteen. Yay, it's another Monday, another Monday. We're here. And just so you know, Danielle messed everything up. Okay, well, because at the end of the last episode we said, Danielle, we'll be back. We'd be doing the sesame street Cereal the whole thing, Danie, She did her Elmo voice right. Danielle could not be with us today. Wow, I think she got stuck at the gynecologist.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. Yes, she didn't go to the gynecologist.
Speaker 1: Where was she?
Speaker 2: She said? She I thought she had to go to the obstetrician.
Speaker 1: No, it was a chiropractor. But I'm just going to keep saying guynecologists. Okay, so Danielle will be with us next Monday. You'll have to wait for the sesame street cereal. But there is another secret squirrel, Joel before you can buy it cereal on the show today.
Speaker 2: Why isn't Joel like on this podcast? I feel like Joel would provide lots of great commentary, maybe give us some like serial tidbits.
Speaker 1: See the thing is, though, he's not a serial guy.
Speaker 2: He's just a supermart He's.
Speaker 1: A grocery manager. Oh, here comes to covid. Put your mask on, scar, put your mask on. No, we got to put ours on too.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Covid Jones?
Speaker 4: I haven't made an appearance on Cereal Killers in months. I'm about to. I'm about to be the Covid killers.
Speaker 1: We can't allow you to try cereal because you'd have to take your mask off.
Speaker 5: I just have a question. Why do you guys skive me? I don't understand you avoid me at all costs? Hey, why he's praying whysl on me?
Speaker 4: Can I just let know? Andrew? I miss you and I love you. I miss you. I haven't seen the bottom of your face in six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I hope.
Speaker 4: To try cereal with you on a future podcast. I don't mean to interrupt.
Speaker 2: Once the pandemic is over.
Speaker 1: As soon as you get that vaccine, come on back.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, you go first, Dell, because I want to see what happens to you.
Speaker 1: I want to go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call you later answering maybe all right, and if I can while I'm here, you know the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 4: We love you guys. I always support you, So if I may.
Speaker 5: We got these brand new hoodies in our merch store for the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 1: Well stop right there before you promote it. We need to have one, are the wise? You can't talk about it on this show.
Speaker 4: You want to hook it up? Hook it up? Would you? Okay? So we have hoodies.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to wear it.
Speaker 4: A woman's tank top for you, Scotty perfect fit right in there.
Speaker 5: And we got new patterns and logos property of it's kind of cool different colors.
Speaker 2: Send me the link.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll tell everybody. I'll tell you right now. It's Brooklyn Boys dot Big Cartel. That's C A R T. E l dot com. Come see us in the in the merch storm took up as a holiday gift.
Speaker 2: We love a good merch player.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I do bad. Yeah, what we owe you now? Anytime you want to promote anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the podcast.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, we win. We have more episodes than you now, I see you just posted one fifty This is mother FN episode one fifty three.
Speaker 4: Quality over quantity.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a nice week, scary, take care, save me some serious Uh huh? Is he gone?
Speaker 2: I think so? All right?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what I was saying. Oh yeah, Joel everything.
Speaker 2: So he doesn't like cereal. That's what he likes it.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: He's the supermarket manager. He's not like a cereal buff like you.
Speaker 1: He's a good guy. Like he text me when they come in and when they're orderable. In his little computer thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I asked him about little debbies the other day and he's like, I see it in the gun, but it's not orderable yet. Well, because people are having it. You see all these other cereal freakin' Instagram people, they've got it, and I want to aware. See, we have no contacts with Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: It's weird because I feel like we get sent certain things and not others.
Speaker 1: Post loves us. Yeah, no other cereal company even knows we exist. That sound General Mills and you gotta all right, you can put you got lesol in your eyes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Some remnants.
Speaker 1: All right, So listen, this one's great. This one's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: First words out of your mouth taste like seltzer.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's a dried fruit cereal.
Speaker 1: It is brand new.
Speaker 2: Let me, can I just stop you for one second? Yes, your chest is looking quite perky.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about it?
Speaker 2: That shirt is very revealing whatever, dude.
Speaker 1: So, this particular cereal brand has never ever had anything added to it ever. It's just been its own thing. It's O's cheerios, and now there's something in the.
Speaker 2: O's oh god, is it cheerios with strawberry?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's multi grain. It's multi grain cheerio.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Look at that multi grain cheerios with strawberries.
Speaker 2: I'm actually very very excited for this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, see when I love multi grain cheerios.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, if it's not a full sized, gross, dehydrated strawberry, okay, then I'm good.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: When I first posted the picture of this box, everyone was like, they had strawberry cheerios. You're right, they did have strawberry cheerios. No, we didn't. Years ago. We never had it because this podcast started after that was discontinued.
Speaker 2: What am I looking at? Then?
Speaker 1: We had a yes, but there was a strawberry one a couple of years ago, but that one was strawberry cheerios. This is cereos with strawberries. So there's actually strawberries inside these, and I'm super duper excited.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually the year of new cheerios. Just so you know, really because on the way, there's also chocolate strawberry cheerios, which we could love or vomit from, because the chocolate peanut butter churios is vomit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chocol peanut butter cheerios were vomit.
Speaker 1: And there's vanilla cheerios on the way.
Speaker 2: So excited for vanilla cheerios. Those are gonna taste sort of like frosted cheerios.
Speaker 1: Okay, I bet no, I don't. They're gonna taste like vanilla. So let's give it a little shake. I don't have my cereal shake thing handy because you know, I'm just lazy, right, Andrew, you are.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent lazy, And what's funny is one hundred yes, one hundred percent idiot. I'm not don't care anymore. When the theme song was going on, you were going, oh my god, he's on his phone. Let's just put this out on the table. This episode has to go real fast because Scotty has to get somewhere because he was just on his phone. What you before this episode? So was like, I don't have tap of this. Let's just get this done.
Speaker 1: Well, my daughter is home alone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, here we go, try and get the sympathy I got you.
Speaker 1: I don't want sympathy from you.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. My daughter is home alone. Do you feel bad? You could have texted me and told me not to come in but instead here, I am ready to eat multi grains cheer it is. Oh it's so warm in here. Oh wow, they just got a good look at your backside. Did you like that? And we're gonna get demonetized on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Do you know something? I'm sure her name was Karen complained about a video of mine on YouTube and they took it down.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well YouTube has been getting like very very stingy people are actually saying and this might be something we might want to do. Whole milk, by the way, maybe we should do a Patreon. Have you heard of patreon? I don't know what that is, So basically think of it where like people could pay like say five bucks a month, and those five bucks a month we could then like picture, okay, great, we're just eating love it? I mean I love it.
Speaker 1: A touch of sweetness, yep, I like it. Not enough straw for my liking. Gosh enough, you're very little diced up. I'll give us four balls.
Speaker 2: Back to what I was saying, So, if you have the Patreon, we could put all our videos there, uncensored, unedited whatever. On top of that, anytime you find new cereals you could post them in there so people could then react to it.
Speaker 1: I would rather cologe them. What oh four balls as well, multi grain churios with strawberry.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should do a Patreon generals.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk to you about this afterwards. You're not going to understand anything I'm saying, but such as life.
Speaker 1: So this will be out in the next month or two or three. You'll see that I'm talking that home. You're not taking it home.
Speaker 2: Who are you bringing it to?
Speaker 1: Maybe I want to take it home?
Speaker 2: Okay, have mom, you can have it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, very good. So down to the cereal sack. Let's just continue on with the fruit category. Okay, right, we're gonna go fruity.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Stop looking at my butt.
Speaker 2: I can't because literally every time you're like going down to the cereal sack, it's just like.
Speaker 1: Get a full moon. So this is our granola?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry? There are berries in it. Okay, I'm not sure if you like these kind of berries?
Speaker 2: Are they gojiberries? Last ie?
Speaker 1: My daughter used to call it a kaky.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was a kai a khaki bowls.
Speaker 1: I went in a kacky bawl, allkry, all right, So anyway, it's Cliff Cliff blueberry crisp.
Speaker 2: I love blueberries.
Speaker 1: So basically all the Cliff Bars are made into granolas. For the most part, you can find almost all of them in granola forms. Now, I don't even know if this is recording properly because that last episode Danielle was so low and I should probably check the levels, you know before. Well we're already here, so all right, So Cliff blueberry crisp granola with toasted oats, blueberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds, had a little bit of sea salt.
Speaker 2: I miss being in the studio with you, when you would always have the blueberries and you would give me some. That's the one thing I do miss every morning, sitting over there, like fresh blueberries. Yeah, I missed that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I could just buy blueberries myself, but it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Ooh sorry. I always burt from cheer and I get that like cheerio or.
Speaker 2: Taste great engaging.
Speaker 1: These smell very blueberry, but they also smell very earthy. At the same time, the blueberries are tiny.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If I like Cliff Bars, I might.
Speaker 1: Go back a few episodes and you say, how about you love Cliff Bars So just.
Speaker 2: I liked the Nature's Valley.
Speaker 1: No, you were like, what's the one with the guy climbing? That's Cliff Andrew. Oh, I like those Oh I see. I remember every episode word for word because they're my children.
Speaker 2: Okay, so these are your children too, you have a lot of I have tons of a lot of.
Speaker 1: Children there, Buddy Spoon used the same one.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to ask that, but okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Ready, yeah, using whole milk. By the way, it smells a little sour, but I think that's just the rim rim rim. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, yeah, I love them too. That was deligious.
Speaker 1: The blueberries remind me of way back in the day we had Cascadian farm lem blueberry granola m and the blueberries taste exactly like that. I'm okay with this, but I'm gonna give it two balls on a spoon. That's rude. Go ahead, Andrew, that's rude.
Speaker 2: I give you well. I give your review zero bowls. This is a four bowler for me. It's sweet, it's delicious. I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: It has whole almonds in it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Whole almonds.
Speaker 2: You know I like the crunch. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a great story. Should I play some nineties commercial real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean if you have one pulled up?
Speaker 1: No I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because you're unprepared and just want to make a mockery of this podcast. You don't care me, Yeah you don't.
Speaker 1: Where's all that advertising you said you were gonna do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Already knows any help with you anytime I ask you for anything. We're not going to get into this on a podcast because, as you would say, people don't want to hear a so arcute. But I'm going to just give a subtle like hint and insult and set you off, and then I'm gonna walk away. That's you. You're an instigator.
Speaker 1: I fart in the elevator, then leave you.
Speaker 4: That is you.
Speaker 2: To a tee.
Speaker 1: So our friend Jamie, she's a good listener, been listening for a long time. She's the one that sent us us two giant boxes of random cereals from Aldi and Letal and some other ones that we already did actually but still love you, Jamie. So I'm gonna go down to the cereal stack because we are going to continue on with the berry category. Okay, so this is another Berry Cereal. This is a very tastic episode. Remember when you told me not to say that, well, I said Berry Delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Berry Delicious is dumb. I don't like Delicious. That's like that show that was on when everybody was doing New Jersey trends, Jersey Delicious. Ugh. Okay, remember when everybody was obsessed with New Jersey. No because of Jersey Shore. I don't know, because I'm on long eyelands.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I never watched Jersey Shore. I just thought it was dumb. Yeah, different could just like drive that way and see it. I didn't need to watch it on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I guess it was the people on the show that you watched for.
Speaker 1: All right, So this I'll just show you Berry kids Crunch.
Speaker 2: What Oh Okay. For a second, I was like, why does cap'n Crunch make kids cereal?
Speaker 1: They're all kids cereal? This is fake cap'n Crunch Berry. Oh my god, what's it.
Speaker 2: Called berry Kicks? No cap'n Crunch.
Speaker 1: What's the freaking berry one called? Oh my god, I'm totally having aberry, thank you Crunchberry Cereal. So this is Millville's version of crunchberry cereal berry kids crunch There's there's kids in here, chopped up.
Speaker 2: It's literally, oh god, this is literally the same font as cap'n Crunches.
Speaker 1: I heard your phone buzz. Is it important?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is. Actually I'm gonna read my texts.
Speaker 1: Salet target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a salea target?
Speaker 1: What what is this a picture?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's the little crunch berries are blowing out of the cannon. Here, see blowing out of the cannon, and there's an anchor. It's just a weird box.
Speaker 2: Do we not want to just like start eating it?
Speaker 1: Well, I like to back look, look at the characters. Why look, box boxes are back. Box backs are great. I love when they put thought into the back of the box. So there's there's stuff to do here. You can color. It's a monster finder.
Speaker 2: So like every other cereal so far, it's just been like, open eat this one. You're like, have you ever thought of the color scheme of the box? The font? Have you ever had a crunchberry? The dates, the dexters in your mouth. Let's talk about it a little bit more before I open up the cereal for you.
Speaker 1: These crunchberries are larger. Well, I can't call them crunchberries because they're not their Millville their kids crunches, Yes, crunch but there the pieces are bigger and but also duller than a crunchberry.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're not as vibrant in color.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's green too. Yeah, I don't think crunchberries does greenes.
Speaker 1: Vomit green in here? And there's no consistency because they're all different sizes. That little machine that spits them out, thank you, no quality control down there at the Millville plant.
Speaker 2: They kind of also smell like sweeter, but like a we're cotton candy. Now.
Speaker 1: I've been eating way too much sugar and these cereals just keep putting me over the top. Here we go, Oh well, that dribbled milk all over myself. It does actually have a little bit of a berry taste.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it, and I know you're going to disagree with me and say that I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a cheese puff without the cheese.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense when you say that, does you mean the consistency of the cereal in your mouth? The texture of it? It doesn't taste anything like a puff of any kind.
Speaker 2: Buff you know what, just for that?
Speaker 1: Going back to the cereal vault stand by? Oh great, let's see what should we picked for Andrew to eat from the fresh cereals.
Speaker 2: Back here in afresh.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a joke. Let's go up way up here.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 2: Ah, I've had this one already, not and not know you haven't. Yes, we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't go back and grab it for you.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of episodes ago. You did.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, you did one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what feel it? It's a rock hold on my rock, all right? Ashford and Simpson. I don't know either of those.
Speaker 2: I just know the song.
Speaker 1: That's who sings the song.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, cool, cool woo.
Speaker 1: Who thought Jolly Ranchers as a cereal was a good idea? We went over all this when it actually came out a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean we can't still say it. Here you go, buddy, I don't want to have it.
Speaker 1: You have to have it. That's what we do. Well, it smells like a Jolly Rancher actually, and now they're just as hard.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what if I lose a tooth? You're paying for my denis.
Speaker 1: I mean they should be soft then right. If they're stale, one.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, they're just so glazed.
Speaker 1: I'll play this while you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and love.
Speaker 4: Eat?
Speaker 1: Oh I hear crunchy? How is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's a classic? I mean, you can't buy this anymore? What's the matter? It smells like fruit punch? What's what's going on over there? We okay, it's.
Speaker 2: It was so bad?
Speaker 1: Have another bite?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you for listening to serial Killers. I hope you have a wonderful week. We do appreciate you listening, and we hope you follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. And apparently there's some website called serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 2: There is this website called serial killers piece.
Speaker 1: Have you done anything to it?
Speaker 2: I got to updated a little bit, but otherwise the website's there. Won't just make your list for you, You should make the list. Put the list on there for you. And when you can't search it and you go online and you complain about it, I'm so excited for our fans who keep sticking up for me. Thank you so much. Guys. If you like, public opinion has really.
Speaker 1: Turned out sticking up for you.
Speaker 2: Usually everybody is like I was able to find it, Scott. It maybe have been a little hard, but I eventually got there, unlike you, who's like I couldn't even a supermarket.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't cry, it shouldn't even be a little bit hard. I was trying to find Uncle Sam's with Raisins the other day and it took me forever.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I found it.
Speaker 1: Why can't I find the hook.
Speaker 3: Sonic?
Speaker 2: Wait, who's the one who does the rock version of it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what there's a rock version of it?
Speaker 2: Almost just Phil Collins. No, it's in arrested development. They put it all the time. Crunch, Andrew, Crunch, crunch. I'm hold on, I'm gonna google it.
Speaker 1: We don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: Salid is all rock. That's how it sounds, Ashrod and Simpson.
Speaker 1: It's some like screamy heavy metal band.
Speaker 2: Make it over arrested development. Oh I think yeah? Okay, of course you were wrong. That's rude.
Speaker 1: Have a nice week, Andrew, Bye bye,