Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Ketty Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Getty and He Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Confer by Trump Press secretary. There will be a press conference Putin and Trump side by side talking to the media after they discussed tomorrow. Wowser's looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: Crazy to see this drama playing out in front of the scenes at least a lot more than we're used to. Yeah, wow, wild Well, we'll track it for you and certainly be talking about it on Monday as the dust settles. So the deep red state of South Carolina is in play. According to the Democrats, They've got a good shot at becoming governor and perhaps cracking that red wall in the South, one of their great hopes. Two time Charleston County Democratic Party chairman and current gubernatorial candidate William mcclaud junior popular fellow, Let's listen into how his campaign is going to Will you.
Speaker 5: Get charge?
Speaker 3: Hey, Taren Matthew my friends started.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, uh that was sober modulated. I couldn't really understand what he was saying.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What is happening? Here.
Speaker 4: That was the point. He was in the back of a cop car, bellowing like a lunatic about something about God's grace. But he won't give you any slack. Your crimes are against humanity. Then he calms down suddenly and inexplicably, in the tradition of drug crazed lunatics everywhere. I think it was drugs. And I said, by the way.
Speaker 2: So he's in the back of the police car because he's under arrest.
Speaker 4: Yes, he was charged with public disorderly conduct and booked into jail because he was going berserk. I guess there's thirty five minutes of police footage of the gubernatorial candidate as they transported him from the downtown area. Beautiful, historic downtown Charleston. If you've never visited, please do. I urge you to to the detention center. I believe he calms down somewhat in this next clip.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, my friend. Trust me, I'm one of the most just humans to ever. Okay, tell me your name, I'm just you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we tried.
Speaker 3: We've all tried more. Give me Superman. Sounds good. I'm Superman John Doe. Now you know what John does. Fine, Okay, John, Doe's fine. I don't give him. Just get these shackles off of me.
Speaker 2: So, Joe, you got me right, Just get this.
Speaker 3: My name did matter.
Speaker 4: If you keep backing like this, the jails just gonna put you in more.
Speaker 3: I don't care worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck you, miss ade.
Speaker 4: Mister McLeod mentions names such as former President Barack Obama, Attorney General Alan Wilson of South Carolina, President Donald Trump, and other prominent South Carolinians. Of Wilson, I think is this part of no? I don't think all right, h of Wilson, the Republican who's also running to be South Carolina's next governor. McLeod threatens to kick his teeth in before rambling on and fing Wilson. I'm daring you right now, mother Effor, when you've got all the teeth in your mouth, you better be in front of the People's House, which my cousin used.
Speaker 2: To have the wheel.
Speaker 4: You better be outside old under press conference tone, the effing world ahead. You win until you win. Conversation we had u mfor that's hard to argue with. So so is this and the only reason if you can't take.
Speaker 5: Your the look I might I might good chase some case mother, if you don't, Jay Ditchington.
Speaker 6: I'm talking.
Speaker 4: So I want you to get a second round of kicking those teeth in because your father said.
Speaker 2: And never had.
Speaker 4: To dad in all of states to do it the people's work.
Speaker 2: I want to do that work for you.
Speaker 3: Why six night.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 4: He also mentions Nancy amid his rants. It's not immediately clear whether he meant gubernatorial candidate US Representative Nancy Mace, but he goes on to say he would ca her teeth into.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a threat. That's probably not a good thing to do. He probably shouldn't threat US senators like that. So do we have a sense of how much of this is a drug or booze related and how much of it is your crackpot, complete crackpot.
Speaker 4: It's not clear from the report.
Speaker 2: Reminds me of somebody I heard say the other day that when they used to drink, they whenever I drank, I wasn't gonna stop until either cried or fought. That's where he was. He's kind of like getting to the cry part. He'd gone through the fight part.
Speaker 4: Right. The State Democratic Party has for some reason distanced itself from his candidacy quote. After reviewing the transcript of the dashcam footage from his recent arrest, this clear mister McLeod is navigating profound challenges and should focus on his mental and emotional well being instead of a campaign for governor. We offer him compassion and pray he finds the support he needs. In response to the teeth kicking in threat against mister Wilson, one of the candidates, he replied, the first Democrat to join the governor's race, that he wants to kick my teeth in. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he means in a general election, not a street fight. My plan for bold conservative leadership is spreading, and my record of defending Trump, parental rights and the rule of law is put a target on my back. But I'm not slowing down and I'm not done fighting for South Carolina families. Oh my golly, it's got an interesting speaking styl.
Speaker 2: Does he air like it's kind of like howardly?
Speaker 4: Give up a left?
Speaker 2: Right very much, my cowardly lion.
Speaker 4: Oh wasted.
Speaker 2: He only had a heart. The lion needed a heart, right, Uh, courage, courage, that's right, obviously, he's got the courage.
Speaker 4: To cook people's teeth in and argue with cops our stupidity. Either way, good luck in your future endeavors, sir.
Speaker 2: The tin Man needed a heart, The Scarecrow needed a brain. Yes, sir, okay, I'm on it.
Speaker 4: Toto needed you know, a little walkies, a little little trip outside there for a minute, Dorothy, Hey, you get a dog here. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 2: Uh got a couple of trends we need to ask Katie about to figure out if they're actually a trend or not.
Speaker 4: There was a trend cracking down on free speech in Great Britain.
Speaker 2: Oh I want to hear that. Yikes, God, that's so crazy that that the so much of the world is going in that direction.
Speaker 4: Yipes in our buddies too. I mean that the countries we assumed were a lot like us.
Speaker 6: The Grand Experiment has begun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has awesome. So we'll get to the trends and the cracking down on free speach in Great Britain. All on the way, stay here, Armstrong and on a level four disturbance. Now. They said they had him restrained, he broke out, and their passengers.
Speaker 7: Holding him down there The Breeze Airways flight was traveling from Norfolk, Virginia to Los Angeles. Police say they were told the passenger was intoxicated, yelling racial slurs at the flight attendants and waving around a skateboard. According to air traffic control audio, the passenger was restrained two separate times, but broke free both times, The plane then declaring an emergency and diverting to Grand Junction, Colorado, where the airline says it was met promptly by local law enforcement officers who restrained and removed the passenger from the aircraft.
Speaker 2: Nice job of tying him up. Level four disturbance. So we don't have any idea if it's a one to ten scale or a one to four scale, or of one's worse than tens of b We don't have any idea. Maybe four is the least and one's the biggest. I feel like a guy who's swinging a skateboard which is basically like a bat or something like that, and screaming like that and being a lunatict is broken out twice should be the practically the top level whatever it is, I'm guessing it.
Speaker 4: Is, unless you know there's a guy with a gun is like five. This is clearly a hijacking. God help us all.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised somebody didn't take him down quicker, because I mean, if you're swinging a skateboard near my head, I got to do something just as a self protective measure. But at one point, if you've seen the video, this very large gentleman, and I mean he's like NFL big, comes up, picks him up like a little kid, and takes him back and says sit down. And that was the end of it till they landed in Grand Junction and was let off the plane. So wow, a large gentleman took care of the situation.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I've got some unbelievable breaking news from the New York Times that I want to get to. I don't know if I'll have time here, but because I wanted to mention these two trends, and I ask Katie if she knows anything about you never know if a no TikTok trend is a big deal or nothing. First, this one tired girl as a look that's me every day, the tired girl look. Apparently some young starlet I've never heard of has popularized looking really tired. So people are putting on makeup to make yourself look more pale, and your hair's messed up, and you're like, your eyes are readiness.
Speaker 8: They're trying to look like Jenna Ortega Wednesday Adams, because the new Wednesday just came out on Netflix.
Speaker 2: The tired girl looks it's supposed to look like you're like out at the club's late, but still getting up to go to work. And so you got tired.
Speaker 6: Girls cheek okay, knock yourselves out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's actually a trend. And then this one, because you're in the gym a lot, the twelve three point thirty treadmill trend that is burning up TikTok right now, Joe, you do a treadmill where you put you walk on a twelve incline at a pace of three miles an hour for thirty minutes twelve three thirty. An expert say it's even better than running for some reason. So I don't know, you've never heard of these, But I mean I mostly do the elliptical, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I haven't heard of the treadmill trend.
Speaker 2: How about the trend trend? When will the trend trend end start at that correct. How How many p doctors SUSSI in there? How many people jump on something on TikTok before he gets reported in other media as a trend. That's what I'd like to know. Here's the three How many.
Speaker 4: Trend How long does a trend trend before it is a trend?
Speaker 2: Friend, I'll bet today and today only for like the twelve three thirty trend and the tired girl. Look, I don't know, it's very popular with young moms us no kidding. This is huge if it turns out to be true. New study in which you can talk without the ability to talk and a computer can pick up on it. So this guy who had als, couldn't speak anymore, had electrodes implanted in his brain and with the help of AI. They'd never been able to do this before. But with the help of AI picking up on the different signals and being able to process so much data so fast, the guy can think words and they come out on a computer screen.
Speaker 6: Wow, that could be really dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ahead of me on that.
Speaker 4: Well, let's agree on some parameters here.
Speaker 2: But before we get to that, the fact that it is where was this about? How successful it's been predicted? Almost six The computer accurately predicted almost six thousand different words with an accuracy of ninety seven point five percent in the first trial of this Wow, and they think it could become a big thing. Immediately they got into what Katie just brought up, though they don't know how they or if they could differentiate between things you're just thinking, like that son of a bitch or you wanted to say out loud, that son of a bitch.
Speaker 4: God, when's he gonna stop talking? Oh?
Speaker 2: Shoot, sorry, no offense, boy, you've gained weight. I didn't, and I didn't want to say that. I was just thinking that.
Speaker 4: Stupid machine, But that could I mean, what an incredible tool though for folks with all sorts of maladies that have made them able to speak as much as I was in that sense, or or or have difficulty speaking. I'm thinking his stroke victims in particular.
Speaker 2: Unless you're getting all of their unfiltered thoughts that they didn't mean to say, because then it's a problem because we all know how our mind just runs, and you say and think things you don't mean, or things that are crazy, or you know, all kinds of stuff, and you don't need that coming out on the Joe. I was just reading your computer transcript. Why were you contemplating robbing a bank and figuring out how you could pull it off?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, I was just thinking about it as wiling away the afternoon. It sounds like a plot to me. It's awfully specific. We're gonna need you to come downtown.
Speaker 2: You're planning to do what what? The receptionist when?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: Well, if she'll have me? So I'm thinking about this and the obvious solution, it's a partial solution, is an on off button.
Speaker 2: Right that the that the tour, the communicy tour, has control over.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, I mean, for instance, in every radio studio in America they have a cough what's called the cough button. I have one next to me right now, and uh and here I there, I'm turning on and off my cough button. Excellent, excellent demonstration. Thank you, thank you, Michael. But here's here's the problem. I'm thinking. Okay, I'm done thinking it now. I'm going to say it. Why that's a fine idea, dumb ass, Oh, I didn't press the button quick enough, because I mean, your thoughts flow so quickly, you might, you know, get you'd think, Yeah, I'll just I'll turn it on, communicate when I want to turn it off.
Speaker 2: But just one word too many? And do you own a Bari soap? You smell like a horse? Ah, I said, I didn't want that part to be on the computer scene.
Speaker 4: So but you know, obviously it's a hugely forward. You could use this machine to read the thoughts of crazy people.
Speaker 2: Ooh wow, like the dog is talking to me. That is fascinating.
Speaker 4: Michael is not indulging in our childish hygiene. See, he's thinking about, you know, incredibly important ways this could be utilized.
Speaker 2: I've actually done, Michael.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you have to get the at least for now, you have to get the electrodes put on your brain. So that's probably not a minor procedure. This guy volunteered, the guy with als, And of course you would if you thought if you couldn't communicate, because he's communicating with his family now, his wife and his kids, if you couldn't communicate with your family and you thought you had a shot at it, yeah, put some electrodes on my brain.
Speaker 4: So a brief change of topic, we'll get into the crackdown on free speech in Britain. But you know it's funny you mentioned breaking news in the New York Times. They posted this about an hour ago, and this is now crystal clear what's going on. Russia seeks to add trade and arms control into Trump Putin talks, trying to move the diplomatic focus away from Ukraine in two bilateral issues, trade, strategic stability, the Arctic, et cetera. We have so many things to talk about, mister president. Let's not restrain ourselves to Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Small country, and Trump might say, I hope, he says, we'll discuss all that after you read it. A ceasefire, So let's just talk sea spire until we figure this out. Yeah, but Greenland and the mineral rights. No, no, no, no, we're talking about a ceasep, yes or no.
Speaker 4: Willing to import to fifty thousand hot Russian women.
Speaker 2: To us, dah Neet says Trump, standing firm right and hopefully not standing near a window. We got more on the way, stay here, armstrong and getty here. On his meeting with Putin at twenty five percent, he continues to answer questions about that he said a bunch of other really interesting things just a few minutes ago about the big summit tomorrow. We'll get to those next segment.
Speaker 4: Well, I had put it more seventy five percent, but he knows more than I do about it. Been sitting on this great piece by Glenn Reynolds. He's a professor of law at the University of Tennessee, among other things, and it includes the concept of preference falsification, which we have described many times. I'm not sure that's the term you need to use for it, but we'll explain what that is in a couple of minutes in a Well, the piece in it in Toto is about Britain's illegal immigration crisis and how the damn of opinion on that is breaking in Britain in spite of the British government's efforts to crack down on free speech, which has gone so far in Britain, in Canada, in Australia and New Zealand are are like closest English speaking cousins have completely lost their way on this topic. And Ben Shapiro sat down and talked to Liz Trust who you may recall, was the Prime Minister of Britain for like a day and a half, right something like that.
Speaker 2: Who will last her longer? Her or this head of Lettuce. Remember that was the thing with her, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she took the reins at a difficult, difficult time. It's an interesting story, but one we don't really have time for. But she is still a leading politician. Thinker in Great Britain will play some excerpts of the conversation.
Speaker 1: But it was sixteen ninety five that the free press was invented in Britain. That was before the United States of America was established. We came up with these things Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights. I find it utterly shameful that those ancient liberties which have promoted so much freedom around the world, including I think the Jewel in the crown the United States of America, have become it completely bastardized in Britain. I mean, imagine people being arrested and jailed for a post on.
Speaker 4: X, which is absolutely happening if it causes unrest or racial disagreement or disharmony or what have you. Roll on, Liz.
Speaker 1: Literally, somebody was arrested the other day for mocking a terrorist who had been bom bombed put as part of the page work. For mocking a terrorist, they were arrested and this is not policies that any Parliament has passed. These are policies that have been come up with by so called independent bodies, so they're not legitimate, they don't have the authority of the Electra, but they are being imposed on the British people. The whole concept of a non crime hate incident, which sounds completely allwellian. No politician came up with that. That was invented by the College of Policing, which is a body that is completely unaccountable of.
Speaker 4: The College of Policing. Yeah, she's talking about the administrative state. And this is this has been a pretty hot topic in American you know, law in politics. The idea that you can appoint a commission and maybe pass a law even that gives them the authority to come up with such policies and practices as best to execute Congress's vision or the Parliament's vision. But the administrative state has gone wild, run wild. And so now the Policing College or whatever she referred to it as that commission has said, yes, yes, to maintain order, we should arrest anyone who says anything that could cause racial hatred. Yes, and we will decide what that is. Roland lives.
Speaker 1: We now live in a kind of Orwellian state in Britain where lots of people are worried about what they say. And this is the whole purpose. The whole purpose is to cover up what's going on in our country because people know there are massive issues with the grooming gangs of young girls being of the authorities not being held to account for that. They know that our economy is in decline. They can see steel works closing down because of the environmental policies, they can see businesses not being able to start up, and the authorities and the establishment don't want people really to know how bad it is, and that is why they're going for suppressing, distorting, using the mainstream media to try and cover up this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't pay much attention to her during her thirty days rain as Prime Minister, but I like her point of view.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely, and again her whole her trip as Prime minister is complicated and you'd have to get into British politics. But anyway, that brings us directly to Glenn Reynolds, Professor Law, University of Tennessee's piece and preference falsification, which was exactly what lisztrust was talking about in that last text or I'm sorry in that last clip. So the headline is the dam is breaking on Britain's illegal immigration crisis and the results could be ugly. Britain's labor government is in trouble. Its program of massive third world immigration for place like Pakistan and Somalia is wildly overwhelmingly unpopular. But that's not the real problem. The real problem is that, despite the best efforts of the Prime Minister Keir Starmer and his leftist captive media, Britain's Britain's themselves have discovered just how unpopular it is. You might argue that's absurd. If mass immigration is unpopular, how can everyone not know it. Everyone doesn't know it because the government has been policing speech about immigration. Any criticism of open borders, lax enforcement, or, worst of all, immigrant crime has been punished as racist and hate speech by the Starmer regime. The point of this isn't to reduce racism or hate heck, the censorship will likely make that worse, but to make it harder for people to realize just how many of their fellow citizens feel the same way they do. For years, Britain has stifled reports of immigrant rape gangs in places like Rotherham, and has prosecuted those who have called attention to them, even jailing some. We went into this in great detail a couple of weeks ago. It's incredibly troubling, and as the government gives light sentences to child rapists, it's imprisoning moms for tweets on the ground of quote inciting race hatred. It's all to construct and maintain something known as preference falsification, a move usually practiced by authoritarian regimes. The brick is you make citizens pretend that they believe what the government says and fake their approval of what it does. You promote marches and demonstrations and speech in favor of the government's preferred positions, and you severely punish marches and demonstrations and speech that oppose the government's favored positions. You give excuses like stopping counter revolutionary activity or fighting hate speech for shutting down any opposition. You may even have informers to ferret out wrong think and report it to the authorities, or to employers or to third parties who will engage in extra legal but government supported harassment doxing.
Speaker 2: We call it.
Speaker 4: If you do it right. You can have upward of ninety percent of your population hating you and your policies, but doing and saying nothing about them because everyone in the ninety percent thinks they're part of a tiny minority. Resistance would seem to be feudile, and this works until it doesn't. So we got our own version of that. But luckily, at least so far, the government isn't completely in. You're talking about that earlier because this study that came out that seventy seven percent of college kids disagreed that gender identity should override biological sex and sports. Wow, but would not college kids Almost eighty percent this seventy seven percent believed what I just said, but would not voice that disagreement aloud. Three quarters of college students said they didn't agree with that whole boys and girls sports, but would not say it out loud.
Speaker 2: So we have a cultural thing on it. You add on to it a government position like they've gotten Great Britain. Yeah, you could stifle a lot of thought.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's an excellent point. It's an entirely well, it's the administration, which is the government of a college campus. Come to think of it, I was gonna say it's a completely non government enforcement of preference falsification, but just a different form of government now that I think about it. And then he gets into some of the particulars of the British situation that I'll just I'll pick and choose a couple of them. The problem with preference falsification is that sooner or later, some event or development can make people realize that what they've been told is popular is in fact very unpopular. When this happens, as Duke University scholar Timor Koran writes in his book Private Truths, Public Lies, the result is a preference cascade, which a large yeah when large swaths of the population realize their dissident views are in fact widely held, they become less afraid of the government and less hesitant about sharing their true sentiments, or I would say social pressure, or they become less afraid of their college administrators, or what have.
Speaker 2: All kinds of stuff, the border, the trans stuff, prominent pronouns, boys and girls, sports, just saying you like Trump. Remember after the election, all of a sudden, I saw an explosion of Trump T shirts and hats and stuff like that, where people thought, wow, there's way more people agree with me than I.
Speaker 4: Thought right, and all of that is what's happening now in Britain after string of cases in which migrants sexually assaulted local girls and women and groomed them and had raped across the United Kingdom people including large numbers of middle aged and middle class women, not the far right skinheads that Starmer and his ill claim stoke all anti immigrant sentiment. Those women are protesting outside the hotels where the government is housing illegal immigrants, shouting send them home and protect our girls. And the demonstrations in the last two weeks featuring thousands of people carrying Saint George flags the traditional singbol of England are too big to hide, and they're cropping up in every corner of the nation. Largely organized on Facebook and other social media. Starmar's got in the government controlled media to present its spin and blackout or soft pedal most bad news. Bad news gets out in other ways. And he talks about social media.
Speaker 2: Yea, and things are too overwhelming, like our border situation. I mean, there's just no way you could hide that. But it takes a while to get there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He mentions a couple of historical cases, like in Romania where there was a I got to remember, the preference falsification, and then a preference preference cascade where it actually pushed out the dictator. Everybody realized everybody hates him and they can't kill us all, and they took to the streets and they took their country back. His conclusion, the British establishment would have been better served to let its citizens debate immigration questions openly and fairly. It did not do so because it knew it would lose such a debate. Instead, it foisted upon it, foisted open borders on a nation that didn't want them, then tried to silence opposition. Now we're watching as the regime's strategy collapses. Will it end in Starmar's ouster or worse in violence? Either way, the aftermath will be ugly.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's some really good writing. Kudos to Glenn Harlan's Reynolds of University at Tennessee.
Speaker 2: More to say about that, but I'm sure it'll be back in the news again before you know it. It's gonna be around, maybe for the rest of our lifetimes. Trump just said so pretty important stuff about his meeting with Putin that will happen tomorrow. We'll get that next.
Speaker 10: The second meeting is going to be very very important. This meeting sets up It's like a chess game. This meeting sets up the second meeting. But there is a twenty five percent chance that this meeting will not be a successful meeting, which case I will run the country. And we have made America great again already in six months.
Speaker 2: So Trump in an interview this morning talking about his meeting with Putin tomorrow. He went on to say in the interview, I think Putin wants to get it done. I really feel like he wanted the whole thing. I think if it weren't me, if it was somebody else, he would not be talking to anybody. I'm the toughest one he's ever had to deal with. He's never had to deal with anybody like me. Trump has got to throw in there in his usual way, and he.
Speaker 4: Also self aggrandizing but also accurate.
Speaker 2: And that he's never had to nobody's ever dealt with anything with anybody like you. That's true. Trump said that a successful meeting tomorrow could result in him staying in Alaska to host the follow up meeting with Zelensky. I wonder if the Secret Service was like what we might be what. Okay, I guess we've a find a hotel, clear that out and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean I haven't heard, but I assume Trump's flying there tomorrow or is he going today and spending the night in Anchorage. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard, but boy, that's so interesting. I've never heard of anything like that, saying look, let's get together and if it's.
Speaker 2: Worth it, we'll just stay. You'll hash this out. I now believe he's convinced he's going to make a deal. I'm going to know very quickly, he said. Trump described the high profile encounter as a preliminary step toward peace, saying I don't know that we're going to get an immediate cease fire, but I think it's going to come depending on what happens with my meeting. I'm gonna call President Zolensky and let's get him over here for wherever we're gonna meet. I don't know where we're gonna have the second meeting, but we have an idea of three different locations will be including the possibility because it would be the easiest of just staying in Alaska. Well, if if like you, and I think Putin's entire goal is to drag this out. Even if he ultimately plans on doing some sort of deal, he wants to drag it out as long as possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's.
Speaker 2: Still fighting a war and you know, and he wants to put off the sanctions and everything like that. So the idea of sure, let's just meet tomorrow and bringing Zelensky seems like a complete zero percent chance to me.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the only way that would like conceivably work is if he, as I was saying earlier, includes Ukraine in a big package of issues that's so attractive to Trump. Trump thinks, yeah, okay, yeah, let's get that quick Gland swap going with Ukraine. Then let's do all this other stuff. It's good for the country, it's good for the economy, blah blah blah, it makes me look great. Let's get this done. But then, of course, the sticking point is Zelenski's going to come in. The Ukrainian people are going to say uh no, and Europe too, for that matter.
Speaker 2: Trump then said, if it's a bad meeting, I'm not calling anybody. I'm going home.
Speaker 4: He did say that take to get from DC to Anchorage.
Speaker 2: On Air Force one. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know how fast they fly. Do they get to fly like because they don't have to worry about how much fuel they use like normal airlines, your plane could fly faster, that just would take so much fuel and costs so much. But he doesn't have to worry about that. He did say I would say I'll have a press conference in either event, but I'm not going to call anybody. I'm just going to go home. If it's a negative, I'll have a press conference to say that the war is going to go on and these people are horribly going to continue to shoot each other and kill each other, and I think it's a disgrace, and I'll head back to Washington.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see Putin participating in the press conference. The more I think about it, I guess it's been the news has been floated that yes, they're going to have one with both of them, But the pewteral beeg off unless he thinks he can score propaganda points. But I'll be very surprised if he's there.
Speaker 2: Trump said this, which I'm sure i'll see on the critics cable channels today I've stopped six wars this year. This was going to be one of my easy ones, but it never worked out that way. This turns out to be probably the most difficult. Yeah. I think a lot of people thought it was going to be pretty difficult.
Speaker 4: It was going to be one of the easy ones.
Speaker 2: In your head.
Speaker 5: Maybe I loved the way he talks about that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's so refreshing compared to the whole so guarded, don't want to say the wrong thing. They never say anything BSD. You get out of most politics if it goes poorly. I'm not calling anybody. I'm going home. Yeah, yep, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from the whole crew. How about that? Michael Angelow lead us off from the control room hit.
Speaker 11: It just remind people that tomorrow at three point thirty Eastern is when they meet, and so after that you can start watching for news and stuff. And also if the second meeting, if there is a second meeting, then they get to be buddies. Maybe they will working Anchorage McDonald's together for pres wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 4: Trump did that campaign stunt? Yes, fabulous? Good times Katie Green are a steam Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 8: I think to take Putin down a couple of notches. True, Trump should start calling him Pooter.
Speaker 4: Wow, give him a nickname.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, exactly. My fine final thought. I want him to treat Putin like he treated Rand Paul in the debate. I wanted to be just like picture Chris Christie's head on Putin's body when you're talking Trump, that's the way to do it.
Speaker 4: How about this friend nickname Pooh Pooh.
Speaker 2: Yes, poopole over there wants to kill children.
Speaker 4: So my final thought, I didn't get back to this the whole Washington DC conspiracy to lower their crime rates by misreporting crimes. I'm looking at one of the transcripts from an undercover recording and they're literally saying to each other, all right, so the way we lower crime rates is to change how we report crimes, right right? I mean it's ABC one, two, three, absolutely clear. But the mainstream media has been reporting Trump goes crazy because crime is actually way down. Washington DC ignoring this lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So many people to thanks a little time go to Armstrong in Getty dot com. A lot of great clicks there for you. We'd love to hear from your mail bag at Armstrong in Geddy dot.
Speaker 2: Com and we'll see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm Strong in Getty.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 2: We're done for the day and you.
Speaker 9: Won't have to pay for the black Guys because it's free. Subscribe right now, don't miss a thing. It's cold, Armstrong and Getty on to me.
Speaker 2: You made it right. Moders riding a long time Armstrong and Getty