Speaker 1: It's nine o one.
Speaker 2: With Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. It's another episode and until on. OMG, I don't know if you heard.
Speaker 3: We're already fighting.
Speaker 2: I had to interrupt because you guys were squabbling about the episode. Anybody liked it, somebody didn't, and I thought we should just get right on the air and you know, tell the people.
Speaker 3: It's just beyond me that you guys don't love every single thing, but that you especially don't love right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna lie you guys. I had a little PTSD moment. Oh I knew this was coming. Oh you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was worried. Here's what happened.
Speaker 3: She's here.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a here Ariels here? Oh? Of course, a little mermaid?
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, you're right, another arial, the other arial.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I actually didn't think that through.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, Like I knew it was coming, like we've lived through it, like and it's not real, it's TV. As soon as I saw her, my heart dropped.
Speaker 3: It was the weirdestly I.
Speaker 2: Get that coming. Okay, I we are talking you guys already. We can't hold it back. About Season four, Pisode thirty It was called Vital Signs and it aired in May on May eleventh, nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Synopsis Andrea's nightmares become a reality. Brendan Dellen get too close for comfort, Brandon is afraid he blew his big chance, David wants to join a band of bad boys, and and Helly can't take it anymore.
Speaker 2: Directed by Daniel Addie, has written by Larry Mullen.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm hearing us.
Speaker 3: We're getting to it, and you can tell this is like obviously we're gearing up for the finale. It's big sweeps time, like it's a big old episode it is.
Speaker 2: Does anybody else feel like Andrea has been pregnant forever?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait Jen, so at this point I'm not saying Jenna, not Amy, but like I just want to please So that is the real belly correct? At this point?
Speaker 2: You know, I found myself asking the same question fair Well.
Speaker 3: When was her kid born? Lorraine? Can you look up when Gabrielle's first child was born? It looked real, but it's dramatic.
Speaker 1: It's massive.
Speaker 2: She's as big with the baby, she is tall, like it goes, it's like this way and this way, yes, equally.
Speaker 3: She's a tiny girl, right like she's she's not.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's a teet little petunia.
Speaker 1: She is Is that five feet or you think not?
Speaker 2: It's maybe five one?
Speaker 1: She is not vio one? Really think you know?
Speaker 3: What I do think is cute?
Speaker 2: Ran how tod.
Speaker 1: Andre Ever, it says on IMDb subtracted by two.
Speaker 3: Andrea and Jesse not to change the subject from her height are cute. They are cute. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think they're so cute. And they were so good in this episode. Their acting was so good. Yeah, and honestly, like I was riveted for the first time.
Speaker 1: Whoa that says a lot.
Speaker 2: I know the music when they were in the doctor's office getting the bad news and Gabbs acting in that scene, oh so good.
Speaker 3: And he's so sweet and playing the husband very well. And then he opens up to Brandon like I'm actually terrified.
Speaker 2: Oh I really love Jesse, but you guys told me something bad's gonna happen, So I really don't.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I was thinking that today. I was like, I forgot, and then I remember, But it must be crazy playing being pregnant at the same time.
Speaker 3: Do you see what she just said? So Gabrielle's first child was we think born the day this episode aired May eleventh, so, and which makes sense because you all were taping this, filming this six months, a couple of months before, just a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Three, maybe a couple three. Yeah, that would be the real baby. Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in that there Belly thinking about playing a traumatic pregnancy storyline while actually pregnant.
Speaker 3: Brutal.
Speaker 1: I mean, great for acting emotions because it's all real, that fear in that, but whoa, yeah that you were pregnant in real life, in real life on the show. We hit it, so it wasn't like simultaneous.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't wait. I can't wait for the the awkward life. How are you guys with the journal in front of you and the ground?
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I got these hours.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, she just looked real big and real uncomfortable and I'm terrified everything's gonna be okay. And the dreams were so real, like poor thing, three weeks of bed rest and pills every four hours.
Speaker 3: And Jesse's up at three am building the cradle.
Speaker 1: But the Rosemary baby esque dreams, like it is not the vibe you got her now? Oh my god, neither of you. You're not into horror, neither Rosemary. You just looked at me, would blank looks.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I feel like I got what you were putting down. Rosemary's baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like like I don't know, just the collared like kind of like nightgown and white and I don't know, it gave me vibes of.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sure that was the vibes.
Speaker 2: You're probably right, Okay, I know, but those dreams, but I really appreciated the like the special effects though for the final dream when she holds the tiny baby in her hands.
Speaker 3: That the dreams bugged me. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: The budget was spent on all of that super fancy special effects.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of like nine two one O loves to do those. It reminds me of the fake Howard Stern and I'm just like, I hate that crap, but whatever you do. Wait, you know what I noticed about this episode, and I'm wondering if you guys noticed. So, first of all, the credits, I'm ready for the season five credits because y'all look way too young now. In the opening credits, but after the weird dream, we cut to the shots of Beverly Hills. The smog, you guys, those shots it is so smoggy, really were because it was the nineties and there was so much smog. Somehow we got it together and they got rid of a lot of that smog. But when you look at the Beverly Hills shots, watch it again, there's it's.
Speaker 2: So sin Notice I didn't notice that film. I remember those days though, when the entire city had that cloud of just just disgust over it.
Speaker 3: When you drove down the four h five from like say you're coming from Brentwood and you came up the four h five and you're going down into the valley and you could see yourself going down into the brown dunk.
Speaker 1: Depths of I love in La So I just thought that's what it seemsed to be. I didn't get out much.
Speaker 2: But it's not like that now.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Somehow I think it's the I'm not an expert on this, but something with the car the way they when they changed car emissions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to get your smog check now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it really cleaned it out. And remember like in the beginning of COVID, the air when no one was driving anywhere, and then the air was like even better. But I did notice that, and I'm ready for new credits.
Speaker 2: I know we're going to give you new credits for real, real soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: But I was curious, what was that uh crib that Jesse snaking? Is he like a hobbit? Does he live in a tree? Is he does he sell cookies out of a Keebler tree?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What is that? They're gonna put their baby in that thing?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had like eight olvies painted on the outside of.
Speaker 3: It with the it did look kind of old.
Speaker 1: True why that choice that was?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like a family heir loom for way cheaper.
Speaker 3: They could have got a pack and play or a bass in.
Speaker 2: That that was like and he wouldn't have at three am sand in that.
Speaker 1: Oh god wow.
Speaker 2: But anyway, she's having a baby any minute. And I just love everything.
Speaker 3: Oh did you love Dottie?
Speaker 1: Dotty Dotty?
Speaker 2: I want Dottie to be my mama.
Speaker 3: Dottie was amazing.
Speaker 1: She was so cute.
Speaker 3: Tory. I know we'll get to it, but your hair was amazing in this episode, in every scene except for that updu.
Speaker 2: No, you had a fancy, like a fancy. I'm going to the theater. You know, I hate those who did that?
Speaker 3: Who did that?
Speaker 1: Who did that to me?
Speaker 2: Who did that to you?
Speaker 1: You know, it's probably like because he wasn't like my key person, so I'm sure like someone couldn't be there, and Walt had to step in, and I was probably too nervous to say anything.
Speaker 3: Were those your.
Speaker 2: Waves or were those barrel curls?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: But your fashion was insane. You're wearing in one scene this cropped preppy sweater yellow with the pink right here. I was like, I want that now.
Speaker 1: Like, my hair is just getting shorter and shorter and shorter.
Speaker 2: It's not done yet, I don't think I think it's even.
Speaker 1: It gets shorter, it gets shorter by mistake.
Speaker 3: And then we had to like write that in so wait do I pronounce her name? Is Carrie Were carry harri Were?
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, she's Oh my god, there's the tone in my voice, Carriy Like.
Speaker 2: Just close your ears for one second, just don't listen. Okay, she's real.
Speaker 3: Good, real cute, real cute.
Speaker 1: She was in Anaconda. Don't want none unless.
Speaker 2: You got fun ton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's legit, she's legit, and she was also she's been in a lot. I kind of love her, like I didn't love her at the time because I was like, get away from my man, but like a big fan of hers and.
Speaker 3: Her character is like a little bit like I'm a junior executive and then she's like, okay, but let's get your spots.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think it really like a tinge of Lucinda E coming through and I don't like it. Yeah, and really good at acting. I think she has a future. Wait have you have you run into areas in real life? Ever since?
Speaker 1: I feel like you must sorry before like since then, Cary, Sorry I called her Ariel because you know, no, that's that's that's real than she. I have not seen her in a long time. Can we get her on the show?
Speaker 3: We asked, We're hoping yes.
Speaker 2: I was wondering what for you, Like you did run into her? I r L would you be.
Speaker 1: Oh, now, you'd be okay, all right? I think so it's just the former version of her, like the like regression seeing it then hang out like her Now I would be like, oh, you're so cool. I've seen all your movies you've been in since and like she love you. But if I think of her.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, in that she was an eight legged freaks. Remember that she's but David Arquette another nine O two one, a star, the Star.
Speaker 2: I just feel I feel like every episode Donna and David are squabbling all y'all? Do is are you kind of similar to Dylan and Kelly but different?
Speaker 1: Your's just like.
Speaker 2: Married couple squabbling Like.
Speaker 3: I'm sort of proud of David for calling out, like, hey, these guys are like druggies and I'm gonna go right back down.
Speaker 1: That path, right.
Speaker 3: I sort of wasn't mad at that. Those guys seems like tools.
Speaker 1: Yes, think what's the current word for tools?
Speaker 3: What would you say tool? I think tool is still around. They seem like the yeah people say that, or what's a word for like losers like to say losers? Can we go back to mister Walsh making pancakes with missus Walsh in her green power suit and that gym's going to be out of town?
Speaker 1: I'm so bummed at it. Your mom's so gorgeous and it's just getting worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Well, she's a mom, she has to back then. If you were a mom, you had to look like a mom. And I look like a mom.
Speaker 3: Can I call out the most awkward thing in that whole scene?
Speaker 2: Though? Oh wait, wait wait in the in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Scene, Jenny, I know, you know, I know, you know.
Speaker 2: Was it the way Brandon and Brenda were with one another? Was that it because I have more?
Speaker 1: But they were on good terms this week. He just framed her waist.
Speaker 2: In a little two comfy kind of.
Speaker 3: Way, mister on the cheek, in a way that I kiss my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Their lovers siblings, Yeah, they're they're getting along during that scene. But I was wondering if it was either that or were you just upset that that Jim was cooking that close to the skillet without apron or anything on. He's definitely in a ruin those pleated oxfords.
Speaker 3: That didn't disturb me nearly as much as like how completely awkward it was. Like, as the director, I think I would have been like, no, you guys, that is not how siblings interact. It's just.
Speaker 1: Anyone could say anything to them about Like remember, imagine a director being like, by the way, like they be terrified. They must have noticed it, right, I'm sure everyone noticed it.
Speaker 2: They were like okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't be late, Like tell me I'm wrong, Like she didn't Brenda Shannon whatever, didn't didn't seem two famills with Jason slash Brandon.
Speaker 2: But he was just real friendly with her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like he's like that with everyone though, like and it always seems a little familiar. You're too familiar. But it's just his thing.
Speaker 3: I would love it if it was one of you. I'd love it if it was one of you guys. But if you're playing siblings, weird to watch.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, does he do it with Cindy Walsh?
Speaker 3: Though, oh, his mother, that's gonna be even more.
Speaker 1: I would just like to know to see if he just like it. That's the one thing he kind of doesn't think about. He's just who he is when he's it crosses over.
Speaker 2: I don't think he does it with mommy.
Speaker 1: Well we'll have to go back another time. Yeah, look backward.
Speaker 2: I don't have to look for that. Well, I don't know. I just feel like I'm proud of David. But his song was real bad.
Speaker 3: That what.
Speaker 2: That is not music that a hip band would play. That's like eighty year old elevator music. But he claimed it was jamming. Seriously, lamest music I've ever heard in my life. No, he said it was jumping, jumping. I'm just jumping.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I love everything about It's so bad.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently something. I think something bad's gonna happen. Because Ariel's there, we know what happened.
Speaker 3: She had already said, first of all, why would you offer somebody a gig? Like you're like, hey, I talked to you for point three seconds over a cone of water, which also has to come out cone.
Speaker 2: Do they still have those cones?
Speaker 3: Seems so dentist officcy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it always tasted better out of those cones.
Speaker 3: But she's such a bad junior record executive because she's literally like offering deals to people she nothing before. She doesn't know if he's good. He said, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Music to him, right, I mean that's the subtext. It doesn't play out, but like we should assume that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I kind of was how could she be attracted him so quickly from and she didn't even look at him basically, But then there was that lucindy part of her that was like, oh, how can I capitalize on this? What can I get out of this? Yeah, Like I felt like she was going to use him somehow. I don't know if that's going to happen, but maybe just.
Speaker 1: His body's into his hair right now. It's like really bumming me out.
Speaker 2: What the high and tight the super tight side shaved thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm just jealous, Yeah, jelly, I'm impressed at the Inner Greek Council nominated Donna to be the entertainment chair, Like, I love that.
Speaker 1: They followed, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she's gonna get baby face. That's like, what's it?
Speaker 2: I know that is she is, but then she counteracts it by getting an etch and sketch for Andrea.
Speaker 1: Oh my, but I mean that was before there was cell phones, the color therapy. That was actually very and I when I had my tonsils out, which was true, that's fact. That was the only time at that point I had been in the hospital is I had my tonsils out and I had a noseb but I did have my tonsils out.
Speaker 3: That was very progressive.
Speaker 1: It was like back then, Chakra.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that.
Speaker 2: That was one of the wo things in this episode. There was another wu wu thing in the in the beginning of this episode. Oh, I think it was when Kelly was talking to Brandon about basically manifesting.
Speaker 1: What does she call.
Speaker 2: It something else I don't remember, but yeah, there was a couple of like interesting little woo moments in the show.
Speaker 3: So okay, the only storyline that, look, I don't hate it, obviously it was appealing. Sorry, sorry, I the only one that felt a little like filler because I love the whole thing. The only one that felt like filler is the whole brand and trying to chase down the Chancellor, I'm like, bro, is this three's company?
Speaker 2: Like that was very stally like get to it.
Speaker 3: Right, and I mean it's a little bit comedic because he's like I just thought just because I didn't hit on your wild child daughter blah. And then like the Chanceller was like, I think it's just an oversight, like your tickets are coming, And then the whole thing was like, oh, it's just a misunderstand.
Speaker 2: It was the point of that whole thing.
Speaker 3: They needed filler.
Speaker 2: But did you like it when Chancellor Arnold went to see the play with his very official looking friends, like his dignitaries, dignitarian countries.
Speaker 3: And he had no time for Brandon. No time Brandon, what did you think of the bowels of cat on a haunting roof? Like all we got to see is a curtain call.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of it now. I've watched two episodes about this play and I don't want to see it anymore, especially there was no actually got great reviews, but I wanted to either see the play we didn't see it, or not see the play.
Speaker 1: No, I just saw about me moments Lash show girls Like. I'm over it. She's been like discarded up.
Speaker 2: Well, but this is going to catapult Brenda into her career, her future.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, correct, and.
Speaker 1: I buy it.
Speaker 2: I believe that Brenda could act yep, I believe that Brenda could have a future someday if she gets some real training on that.
Speaker 1: On that note, not to put you on.
Speaker 2: The spot, but please, what do.
Speaker 1: You think Brenda went on to do acting? Wise? We've never even discussed that, because clearly she became an actress. Right. We assume after London.
Speaker 2: She moved to let So I'm gonna assume she went to RADA. Okay, maybe she had got some technical training and then never worked again.
Speaker 3: Should I know what RADA is?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, see, we've never talked about this. Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: What's RADA Royal Academy for Dramatical Arts?
Speaker 3: Oh fancy.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I'm not pretended. I knew you actually asked the I was like, well.
Speaker 3: You're an actor. I get to ask the question.
Speaker 1: Wait, see, like what do you mean? I mean once an actor and actress. So let's say she gets all this training and she and she leaves and goes out into the real world, doesn't get cast into anything, like you don't think like does she?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe she's on that fancy British version of Broadway. What's that thing called the West End?
Speaker 1: Really no, Jen just said she like like they went into porn, like what happens, like OnlyFans like what happened?
Speaker 2: They didn't have that?
Speaker 1: Then No, eventually I think she's not legit. I think she's now she'd she's on.
Speaker 3: The she's on Broadway. I think she's on the West End.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that.
Speaker 2: I think that could work.
Speaker 3: She's not going to fail.
Speaker 2: No, it's not going to not fail.
Speaker 1: Do you think eventually, like in theory, we all like went to London and saw her in the West End and like we're like, oh, it's been years, Like we're catching up. We support you.
Speaker 2: Well, probably we would have had to, because the way she made Steve feel for not going to see the play. She probably really railed us for not going to see her in the West End.
Speaker 3: What did you think of their whole Yeah, their storyline in this episode.
Speaker 2: There was nothing there, but then when they made up, it was cute.
Speaker 3: It was cute.
Speaker 2: I could see their real life relationship to.
Speaker 3: Me, after the dramatic like suicide attempt, that it wouldn't have taken this to make up, Like they would have been made up five minutes after that to me, Yeah, like that seemed like going through that together. And then we do get a little intel into what became of Laura because he's packing up her stuff.
Speaker 1: We have to pack up the red dress. Why does he have to do it?
Speaker 2: Like isn't there like a red dress?
Speaker 3: You know, you think the family would have come from president It's like three hour drive, like they could have done it.
Speaker 1: So weird. I felt bad for the guy because they had to like fill in what happened to her if the family was there and not a like series regular, like it wouldn't have We got the gym.
Speaker 3: I feel like I got the gist of what happened to her when she got taken away by the meta. The vibe was like I think she's gonna come on though.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited, come on shop. I love her.
Speaker 3: So okay. Other than Cedar SINAI got some major shout outs in this episode. Should we start talking about Heaven?
Speaker 2: I went, did you have your babies at Cedars?
Speaker 1: Me too?
Speaker 2: I feel like I wanted to go back and have more?
Speaker 1: Same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a great What is it called delivery and labor?
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Labor and delivery? There? It's Cedar Siee.
Speaker 3: Could either of you imagine having a baby right now?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Do you quick? Could? I? No, I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Oh you know how you are when you smell the head and the little tiny feet she gets baby stinky feet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean who does?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I don't know. I just love to sleep now and I can't imagine it being interrupted. Yeah, I can't wait for Greta.
Speaker 3: You could have another one? Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You could hate wow? Whoa?
Speaker 2: No, she cannot have another one. I couldn't imagine having I'm sorry, I'm gonna intervene right now.
Speaker 3: I always do.
Speaker 1: Right in the summa, you said, this is the point in the program. She said no before bo and then, can you imagine life.
Speaker 2: Without bo okay, but let's stop thing.
Speaker 1: You love him, I do, but.
Speaker 2: You can't have another baby. That'd be the end of it all for you. Your poor little body.
Speaker 1: What's left in my body would just literally fall out. Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, speaking of falling out and bodies, what about the very end scene when the doctor rushes in and puts the glove on and puts his hand up. Oh, I know, but she's like, I think my water brokes. He comes in, puts the glove on, like right from Brandon, and everybody.
Speaker 3: Just goes up in there the arm. Oh, how bad is twenty seven weeks?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How how dangerous is twenty seven weeks?
Speaker 2: She's a thirty seven?
Speaker 3: Didn't she twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: She cannot, No, thirty It has to be thirty seven, because a belly out to there at twenty seven. Doesn't know, but.
Speaker 3: She's twenty seven weeks.
Speaker 1: She's twenty seven.
Speaker 3: That's why it's premature.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this happened to me with Finn in Cedars, and the baby is viable at twenty four weeks, but the chance of it's like under five percent, I would say, at twenty seven weeks, So that baby's going to be a miracle, little longsn.
Speaker 3: Defellas, Yeah, that's why this is very dramatic.
Speaker 1: It's very dramatic.
Speaker 3: So okay, is it time in the program to talk about Erica, Suzamne, Kevin ultimately then Dylan and the big breakup essentially between Kelly and Dylan, And do are we devastating or are we kind of ready for it?
Speaker 1: I'm ready for it, She's ready. Okay, if she's ready for it, I can admit it. I mean, he's just not nice to her.
Speaker 2: He's not nice to her.
Speaker 3: She's not not nice to him. She's got a lot of eye rolls going at him and a lot of like bitch face at him.
Speaker 2: That's a that's called resentment.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's a hard one to fix at that point.
Speaker 3: And how do you feel?
Speaker 2: She's very cranky in the morning, So I'll say, but who the hell just storms into somebody's house because they need advice on which sneakers to buy. They just stop into his house.
Speaker 3: No doorbell, no knock, and she comes into the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I thought, but wait, do they live there? No, they don't live there.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: It was very uncomps And then when you said we could have been making love. I got a little gaggy. But also like.
Speaker 1: When people say that even.
Speaker 2: Now, we could have been making love.
Speaker 1: Having what did they call it on the dating game?
Speaker 2: No, whoopee, we could have been having whoopee. No, yeah, that was very weird.
Speaker 3: And they don't even say like, sorry, we busted in.
Speaker 1: Don't care.
Speaker 3: They just don't like they own the place.
Speaker 2: I'd be pissed too. I think Kelly's got a leg to stand on there, Like.
Speaker 1: I think like red flags all around.
Speaker 2: Right, what are you? First of all, what is what are Dylan's priorities? And second of all, these people have no boundaries?
Speaker 3: Very strange. And what do we think of Kevin's sketchy company that Dylan's gonna invest in?
Speaker 1: I still can't look past the mustache. I have no idea he's.
Speaker 3: Been wearing that same green shirt to me for every scene he's been in.
Speaker 2: Plus is little heart.
Speaker 1: Kevin?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, he sucks. Just wait, ohka, back to the Brenda and Dylan thing. So he sends her a little a little gift.
Speaker 1: Her nails buged me in that That's all I was looking at.
Speaker 2: Really, I didn't even know there was kind of lovely Okay, I didn't notice them.
Speaker 1: No natural and long. I don't know. I don't know why it bothered me. I don't even know why. And Dylan, like did he write that card? Because it was nearly a female like cursive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how do he get it into her makeup bag?
Speaker 3: And but only a guy would wrap it and write on the wrapping paper? Do you know what I mean? Like a girl would probably have done it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean the card? I thought when she opened it said Dylan.
Speaker 3: But he wrote on the outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I thought it was a card.
Speaker 3: Then there was a card that said Dylan or something.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, maybe it.
Speaker 3: Was a taped on card. It looked like it was on the wrapping paper.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever it was. I want them to kiss because I think that they should be together.
Speaker 1: Well why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. I want I'm watching the show, I get to have my opinions.
Speaker 3: I want, I mean, ran the same, do it? That's really important.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be from him.
Speaker 2: I know he acted like it was from him. He knew all about it.
Speaker 1: He played it the way he's just good. He was like super creepy and like I was like, oh god, here we go and then nope.
Speaker 3: Well what about the kitchen scene with the two of them? How did you feel about that? The kitchen scene. He's like, first of all, he's like in one room with Jim, and then all of a sudden, it's like the sexy scene with Brenda.
Speaker 2: But that's the scene. That's the scene where I would like them to Yeah, there was a whispers to get back together.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like I hold onto the past or something, because I don't know, I can't get past I know I'm going to like when Kelly and Brandon get together, because I did like that relationship. But I still, even though I don't like how Dylan's being to Kelly, I still can't forget moments of passion early in their relationship, like in the pool and like there's no no one kisses better than Dylan and Kelly, and like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I know, because like even in the car scene when they when they pull up and she's like, what's going on with us? And he says something and then something or who says let's just forget that this has ever happened, and then they make out and then they're like okay, and.
Speaker 3: Then it was such a quick till I mean, we haven't gotten enough good Dylan and Kelly like.
Speaker 1: I want it more. It ended too soon.
Speaker 3: The good, the good for me and my memory they lasted longer and were better more during it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so how come I remember it that way? And I was literally like I don't know, I just always.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't feel like a proper breakup. Is that it is that their breakup? No, but is gonna be saying.
Speaker 1: In that moment in time, like it'll never be what they were like it was so yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm sad that it didn't. It seems like it had such potential, but there was so much sort of like hi, you guys being so annoying, just stop it happening, kind of extraneous forces, whether it's Suzanne, whether it's Heaven, whether it's Lucinda, whether it's everything's always like causing like.
Speaker 2: Extreme, yeah, extraneous. I know what really bothered me though in that car scene. What I don't know if anybody else noticed it though, it was like all they had to do was kiss and then almost forgotten, like that's them of their relationship, like mmm mm hmm fight and then they do it and everything's fine again. But as soon as they kissed and then everything was fine, and he switched that switch to where he basically gaslighted her. I'm sorry to use such a stuper stupid popular term, but he was like, it's all in your head. You do this because you're jealous of anybody who's taking my focus off of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I could have a dollar for every time a guy said that to a girl. I I'm very wealthy, because it's not that's not it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he goes there so manipulative.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she Okay, so the only part I I agree with you there, but Kelly, so all was right in the world. And then I think he says something kind of positive and then she does the face of sort of this disdain for like, well, you see your money, do you want with that like kind of attitude e and then he pulls sort of the gas lighting. So it's like, oh, they're both like they're not loving and supportive of each other. They're so poky at each other. I'll poke you, I'll poke you, I'll poke you harder. M dude, toxic.
Speaker 2: Now that's how relationships get though, when there's an unresolved.
Speaker 1: You know stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was not crying over the breakup.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't think I'm just maybe not like him even more, and I don't want to not like Dylan. No.
Speaker 3: I love Dylan and the very David Caruso. He puts on those tiny glasses and drives.
Speaker 2: Away like it was just so like, have you no feelings?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: None, because he's an ass clown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still even though you guys said it doesn't mean anything bad that, it's like that. I can't take that.
Speaker 3: You can't take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't buy it.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that the breakup did not get its due either. In my opinion, it was sort of a secondary to the dramatic We've gone into labor. Whereas as a fan, of course I care about this baby, but I do think I would have switched that if I was like the writer and done the I've gone into labor and then had sort of the breakup be the culmination of this episode and the dramatic cliffhanger. I'm a little like, wait a minute, like that's my first priority. Why so I don't know not to you know, not to downplay the the birth or the drama of that birth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but you can't not have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bit like, why is this a secondary story?
Speaker 1: You can't flip it though, But or then save the breakup for the next episode.
Speaker 3: I could have flipped it. I could have had her going to labor at fifteen minutes before the episode's over, have a little something something, and then labor because she's going season ago.
Speaker 2: But true, I like you.
Speaker 3: It was very like it didn't get it, even though it's a terrible breakup. It didn't get its deserved, all right, make that.
Speaker 2: Didn't get It's just dessert Yeah, unlike that. What does just desserts even mean?
Speaker 3: It's just desserts?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? What does that expression mean?
Speaker 3: I just that's the place where you order Brownie's from.
Speaker 1: Allow me to look this up, car.
Speaker 2: Isn't there an expression like you didn't get your you didn't get your justice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, yeah, but what is it?
Speaker 3: I wonder it's not deserved?
Speaker 1: Didn't get your just deserved? No, you've been served. Nope, it's just desserts.
Speaker 2: It sounds delightful.
Speaker 1: Way you order.
Speaker 3: Cakes from that place.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's just bunts.
Speaker 3: Buns, Cake Buns.
Speaker 1: I love that place, Oh my god, because the red like you get like a whole your own cake.
Speaker 3: It's so much. I'm going to just throw a flag on the I don't think you didn't get your just deserts?
Speaker 1: What do you so? Jen and I both just happened to think that Google.
Speaker 2: You google anything that comes out of my mouth. You're not googling that. Somebody I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You're going to get you. I just got I think it's you're getting your just desert do there's no what is yours.
Speaker 3: Saying of just dessert? I'm sending you each dessert butt cake. I'm gonna send you nothing, bunt cake.
Speaker 1: Send me a lot of that.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm pretty good with the old time saying she.
Speaker 1: Is no, it's right, it's right.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you while she's doing that. I do think it was weird. We have this breakup that's like a major thing. And then we went back to the curtain call for the third time, and I have to deal with like Eddie the stage manager and Steve. It's like the reunited Steve and Brenda was in the better position than the breakup. I wasn't pleased with it.
Speaker 1: I was a little disjointed.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: I'm still giving it like a very high marks.
Speaker 2: But what like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What this is a nine for this episode's a nine? What I found?
Speaker 1: Hey, we're not there yet, sorry, Jet Timeline Please, okay, I got it? You guys use it is typically found in the plural, and just desserts almost always is a reference to a deserved punishment. What rather than a reward, which you think of desserts you didn't get?
Speaker 3: How did you use it in a sentence? Sorry? Is there a sentence example?
Speaker 1: You're gonna make me type this in now again?
Speaker 3: You off?
Speaker 1: What is what is? Come on? Wait? Okay? It doesn't use it in this like.
Speaker 3: Would you say you you didn't get your No, you got that guy didn't go to jail for murder.
Speaker 2: He didn't get his just dessert like that.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's wrong, it's okay. He didn't.
Speaker 2: Punishment for one's actions. Who caused great torment to others rarely got their just desserts.
Speaker 1: Oh so Dylan want like? Dylan maybe want like? I don't know, So it's the opposite. So Brandon wanted his sister Brenda, but too bad he didn't get his dress. Desserts, It's gonna be good, good, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the opposite of how I think you guys still deserve desserts. But it's the opposite of how we were trying to use it.
Speaker 2: Okay, But the point is it's a saying it is, yeah, and you called it nailed it.
Speaker 3: Take her.
Speaker 2: I really don't want to put it.
Speaker 3: So, how do you guys feel about this episode? Not? Great?
Speaker 2: Six? Six until the baby is Let me give it a five?
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, it's six. I give it a six. Don't make me second guess myself. I did that all to myself.
Speaker 3: Definitely a nine. It's just all out of order for me.
Speaker 1: Nine five, it's not a five. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's setting up so much.
Speaker 1: I hate when you say that.
Speaker 3: So sorry.
Speaker 1: Where you're like, yeah's setting up, it's getting there. It's like, I just like I wasn't like I love these people, these characters. I want to see these I want to I want to see the good, juicy stuff.
Speaker 3: What about Kelly's new red backpack, because she's really carrying that in a lot of scenes in this episode I don't care for it. Oh God, when the red Beamer come pulls up to the Mustang and he's sitting on the seat, I like that scene. I like that was cute.
Speaker 2: Between Kelly and Brandon.
Speaker 3: Those they got it, they got chemistry.
Speaker 2: Because when I see Kelly and Dylan, I'm like, when are they going to start fighting? What? What's going to be the dilemma? And then when I see Brandon and Kelly together, I'm like, oh, look how they make each other feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, playful and fun and kind and loving, and yeah.
Speaker 1: That's my point. I feel like it's permanently ruined the feelings we get and get all like love it, the passion with Kelly and Dylan like they were and like, oh, I just kind of like but you know, I meant like they had fire.
Speaker 3: But psychologically we could argue, if you begin a relationship under sort of bad circumstances, you're never gonna dig yourself out of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna drop the mic right now and see you guys later.
Speaker 2: What have I been saying for years?
Speaker 1: My eyes just kidding?
Speaker 3: Good time.
Speaker 2: You didn't get your just desserts.
Speaker 3: You didn't get your just desserts. We need to work that into it.
Speaker 1: I'd like to get some bunk cake though, so.
Speaker 3: Before we go great performance by Cassette Tapes though. I was happy to see Cassette Ta make a return.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, after all of this, that's how we're gonna go. We're gonna go high and then go to that level. Out to that.
Speaker 3: And I think out there we made it. Kinko's the h the task Force hand Taskforce hampers.
Speaker 2: That would be just like an attachment in an email.
Speaker 3: Now, totally, you'd never get that. You'd never have to worry about the printing.
Speaker 2: The spiral bound handbook to go to go on a trip with your idea.
Speaker 3: Totally is spiral I know, is spiral bound. I wanted to say that too. I thought that too. I also like, she's really her elevator didn't reach the Punthouse, which I think might be the second time we've used that, or it's just a different incarnation of the same line.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was underwhelmed.
Speaker 3: So we've decided, Okay, so just for this, we're gonna do two parts, and we're not going to watch it as one. We're gonna do mister Walsh goes to Washington Part one, Mister Walsh Goes to Washington Part two. No, look, I think they're ninety minutes, so it's gonna be a little shorter. But yeah, I think that's how we do it. Let's let's do it that way.
Speaker 2: Exciting. I'm so excited. So part one next week, everybody watch it. It's called Mister Walsh Go to Washington Part one. I wonder if Brandon's going to go to Washington or is it Jim.
Speaker 3: It's Rand