Speaker 1: Said, welcome to the locker room. I am your host, Will Compton. I'm sitting here with Delandy Walker today Taylor is out. If you are new to the show, before we do anything, please make sure you're subscribed to our channel. Leave comments throughout the episode. And this is week seven of the NFL Week od of college Football. This is a new show, so we lean on you guys to get the word out. Please make sure you're sharing it with your friends. But if you're new to the show, here's what we got this week. Shout out to Washington Post for no particular reason. On the first half of the episode, we will be talking NFL. Will be covering the Thursday night football game. Does Mahomes get out of his run out there in San Francisco? Is hardball? Good to go? He said, unless he is flatlined, he will be on the sideline. Then the back half of our show, we will be talking college football. So again NFL the first half, college football. The back half, we got a massive matchup with Georgia going out to Texas. The Boys the Huskers. They're underdogs in Indiana this weekend. We will talk about that, and then the Boys will be at the Bama at Tennessee game this weekend. We will be at the Hill at twelve pm local time doing a meet and greet. Bring your buddies, bring your friends, we will be there. It was Coop's birthday. We need to get him a kiss, but we will talk about Jalen vers Nico. We got a lot of stuff to cover. Thank you guys for tuning into the locker room. We do have our Spootober merch out. Go to our store by that storretop barstool sports dot com. Embrace the spook with the boys. Big hugs, tiny kisses. Let's have a good show. I missed one, I miss one thing. Our fan calling segment that will be at the very bottom portion. We had our first ever winner. Shout out to boy Elliot Green, the first ever winner in the locker room. We'll be doing a fan calling segment and we have a very special guest calling in. Let's have a show. Boys, Welcome to the locker room. The locker Room today is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is the perfect shot for game. Whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium, are going big with the fireball k for your tailgate. Whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it is guaranteed to ignite your game day. Great news today we do have We did have our first fan call in Winner Round the Bold Big Fan Calling Winner. If you're looking for an opportunity to be featured on this show, all you gotta do is take a selfie video of yourself with your favorite parlay of the weekend. Whether it's college or NFL, or a mix of both. You send it in to info at bustinwtv dot com for a chance to be featured on the Locker with the Boys. Delaney, go ahead and start this thing off. Tell everybody what my percentage was last week. Wow? Okay, now you killed it. You did all right, man? You went eighteen and.
Speaker 2: Nine percentage, sixty nine percent.
Speaker 1: We were the big hitters, big hitters. Well, he won't seeing the board, Clearlans, because I got my little red handy dandy notebook. Here.
Speaker 3: You went, Bills win minus two win Clemson minus twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh. That was a good one. I know. I hated that one for JP. Yeah, lost cal money line. I know, but that that that that pick. I hate to call you out, Chris, but that pick came from Chris. Uh, he just gave me a pick, said cal plus three take that one. That one's a lock. I won't take any accountability for that one. That one will be on him. But a very prosperous weekn delanying you yourself. You also went fifty eight percent big win Steelers minus three, b YU minus five. Did not take you as a as a Mormon. Uh, your lost your big loss Colorado money line. Unfortunately they lost to Kansas State. I know, but let's dive into it. Bro. Let's start with the NFL again. If you're if you're new here, we talk NFL for the first half, we taught college football. For the second half, you come for the NFL, you stayed for the college spirit. Uh, Thursday night football, we got Broncos at New Orleans. The line is minus two and a half and the over under total points on that one is thirty seven. Yeah, talk to me dirty, I need something. Listen. My testosterone is at an all time high right now. My wife is pregnant. She just hit nine months, So your boy's not getting the most kind of action, and I gotta I gotta push that aside. I woke up. I'll just a little side story. Woke up in the middle of the night last night. I could tell she was a little uncomfortable, and I think she went to the bathroom. She got back in bed, and for whatever reason, it like caught me my deepest wave of sleep and I kind of woke up. I'm a little all over the place, and she kind of like cuddles up on me just enough. She's got that pregnancy pillow, so there's that separating but she kind of placed her hand like right on my hip and I'm kind of sitting there. I'm kind of awake now, and I'm like, is she trying to give me a little tug action? And I'm telling you that the I'm fully aware of every second the boys started to grow and I'm just laying there, rocked up for a smooth five ten minutes before I gave up. You know, I'm trying to give her like I give her a little leg swipe, just try to recuddle and trying to not move over enough to word she's touching it. But maybe I'm trying to figure out it, like ye are you trying to get a little you're trying to get a little exciting right now, the deal, so give me something with this pick. I don't know why I had to tell that story. Just yeah, nothing happened. I was swinging, I was missing. I'm just laying there just And it.
Speaker 3: Was probably that hard one that hurts too, because it's just like you're sitting there like, ah, go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. I had to basically roll and just give her my backside and just be all right, hapened, pill over my faces, go back to sleep, you sleep, but Negadi or no, no, not really. So it was pressing in the bronxis I had the truth a matter of fact, that her true classics sponsor of ours. I had the true classics on only so I'm sitting there, you know, I was, he was in the pouch. I had to think of something else. I started thinking, do I take chiefs? Do I take niners? But right now we're talking about Broncos Saints. Uh talk dirty to.
Speaker 3: Us, man, It's gonna be a tough one. You gotta think about Broncos. Really, they got some guys out. Best guy they got out is Pat Certain right now corner him being out.
Speaker 1: Scares me a little bit.
Speaker 3: But the Saints is also missing some key receivers out there right now.
Speaker 2: Then you got U he's banged up. I want to say, I think.
Speaker 1: Rashid. I think he's out this week.
Speaker 3: He's out for sure this week. I mean you may have to fact check me, you know, I like just saying crazy ship. But you got Spencer. I think Spencer played a great game last week. Great played a great.
Speaker 1: JP loves here that's as a game cock and he's just stud. I like Spencer, but he had a good He had a decent first showing for.
Speaker 3: His I mean, imagine he come back and he feed off that to get a dub against Broncos. Now you gotta have Alvin back. He's been struggling with some injuries. I mean he he still. I don't think he practiced his last two days, but I think he's gonna play.
Speaker 1: Not really sure. You got will Willie.
Speaker 3: Gay coming back, Willy Gay Junior coming back big time him. Oh man, this was a tough one. I sat there and I thought about I thought I was gonna go Broncos just because I Broncos is playing pretty well.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna put my faith in the rookie. And I think he's gonna have a bounce back. We think he's gonna have a bounce back week.
Speaker 3: So I gotta go with the Saints just because I just feel like that defense is gonna be a little bit tough for Broncos to do something against.
Speaker 1: But they gave up over fifty one. They had three picks last week and still gave up over North to fifty points against.
Speaker 3: I know, but you playing Baker Mayfield, you playing those Buccaneers. Them duders, relentless, they don't give up, they fight to the end. I just think the Buccaneers is a way better team than the Broncos. I don't think that's gonna have that same outcome. So I'm definitely going with the Saints on this one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna take the challenge and go under in this game. I feel like the Saints are banged up again. You still got a rookie quarterback in Rattler and rookie quarterback about next too. But the Saints, knowing that they gave up over fifty, that defense prize himself on winning football games. That culture that got the leadership obviously, but you know that they're very pissed off that they gave up over fifty, especially when they had three turnovers on Baker. I think they bounced back at the at is it the Mercedes.
Speaker 3: It's a it's at Usane at New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I think Rattlers also going to struggle against the Broncos defense, like they're very good. They come after you. I'm gonna take the challenge. I'm gonna go under in this game under thirty seven, under thirty seven. I feel good about that. I had the under last week when it was uh, it was what Niners and Seahawks, and that was healthy going into halftime. Then all of a sudden, they put up, you know, they put up with the scoring to being in the game. I think they scored like fifty something sixty points. So I lost that one, but I liked the under this game under thirty seven. I'm sticking with that one. What was the score last week? That was when we because we was up in uh, we was up We was up in Trump Tower at that point. Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, yeah. I'm gonna stay from that one. Game of the week, what is your game? Before we get to game of the week, we do we have to welcome back an old favorite sponsor of ours, Georgia boot Georgia Boots, America's hardest working boot, designed for the hardest jobs, all day comfort. It keeps your feet comfortable on long workdays. Durable construction lasts through heavy use and tough conditions. Trusted by hardworking professionals. Step into ultimate comfort with Georgia Boots, America's hardest working boots. Use our code busting to get twenty percent off at checkout and experience the durability and comfort trusted by hardworking professionals across the country. Head to georgiaboot dot com now again, that is twenty percent off using code busting b USSI in for those who can't spell Game of the week, what's your game of the week. I'm excited to talk about mind game of the week. Man.
Speaker 3: You know, we had a scare with Jim Harball, so you know where I'm going with this.
Speaker 1: Yep, got a scare.
Speaker 2: But them boys went out there and put that beaten on them on.
Speaker 3: Somebody correct me on Denver, Denver, Denver.
Speaker 2: Put the beating on them up into mouth high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you. It's hard to breede, yes, and they taking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 2: But I just say, justin Herbert being healthy.
Speaker 1: You got JK.
Speaker 3: Dobbins, Quentin Johnson Jensen. How y'all say his last name Johnson? Are you sure as Johnson is just spelled coach there from us Johnson Ton. That's when I'm there. We go see. And then you got lad Ladd mccacky right, McConkie. Oh man, he's been doing this thing. Them boys has been exciting. And then you got Darwin James Junior back on that defense. I feel like they're gonna go out there give the Cardinals another beating after they just took a beating. I think this is gonna be a good game for the Chargers to get two games, two winning games to two streak win.
Speaker 1: Couple wins under the get.
Speaker 3: So I'm going with the You know what I'm saying, Jim Harball and the Chargers, Man, they just gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: I love the quote by Hardball saying like unless he's basically flat lined, he'll be nless his heart stops beating, he says, stop beating? Yeah, yeah, no, what's the spread in this one? I do like the Chargers the Cardinals. They put the ball on the ground like six times this year. They have taken advantage of turnovers. But the Chargers are very good when it comes to their turnover margin. I believe that they are. They're plus seven and turnover margin. They've only had I believe, two turnovers on the year, one interception, one fumble. They're a team that like loves controlling the football. They're a top ten defense. They want to run the ball, even though they got Herbert and Johnston, McConkey and all those cats. And I do I feel like this will be a good opportunity for them to get to in a row and get rolling a little bit coming out of that bye week they had a couple of weeks ago. But I do I like that pick. I like Chargers minus two and a half against the Cardinals. I just feel like the Cardinals man like they're they're a problem waiting to be exposed. I feel like they are every year. You know, like, no shots at Kyler, but I feel like that's kind of the theme of his career so far. He's hot, he can be streaky, he can get up points on you, so that is dangerous. But again, the Chargers have a top ten defense. They pride themselves on defense. They pride themselves on winning in the run game. I think they keep that up, and they do that against against az this week. Let me take you too, Chiefs at forty nine ers. The spread right now is minus one and a half in favor of the Niners. Yep, where are you going with this? I want to hear talk me in. It's some, talk me in, it's some. I want to talk you into the Chiefs. Obviously, I'm a long time Chiefs kind of hater. I'm waiting to see them fall and crumble. But bro, I have some betting data for you guys on this game, for everybody watching, I dug a little deep in the bag here. I wanted to go Niners because obviously I'm I'm friends with a few of their guys. We love the Niners, George Kittle, Brock Purdy, Christian McCaffer who's on IR at the moment, and also Fred Warner, who is the best linebackers line I won every I wanted every reason to bet on the Niners this game because I feel like it's like middle of the afternoon. It's not primetime fields Primetime. I would lean a little bit more with the Chiefs, but since it's kind of like that midday afternoon game in San Francisco. I feel like this is one that San fran wins. But here's the data, Fellas. The Chiefs are twelve to zero on Sunday games played on the West Coast. The forty nine ers are zero to four in their last four October games as favorites against AFC opponents. God, they have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games as home favorites following a win. They just beat the Seahawks and Andy Reid in his era since he's been the head coach there, he is twenty one and four straight up after a bye week. The Chiefs are coming off a bye week. Mahomes is in a rut right now. I think he's got like six touchdowns and six interceptions, so he hasn't been throwing the ball. He hasn't been playing well. He hasn't been playing like Mahomes. And there's still a middle of the road offense. Like they have a great defense, They're still a middle of the road offense even though Mahomes hasn't been playing well. But with all this data, bro, I feel like this is where my home starts to come to life. After a week off, after a bye week, you know, they're gonna have him game planned up. I think this is I think this is as much of a lock as there is on the boards.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say I wanted to stay away from this game just because of that.
Speaker 1: The magnitude. Yeah, you gotta a repeat of the Super Bowl right now? Pretty much Juggernauts going at it. Yeah, so you're taking Chiefs. Yeah plus one plus one and a half. Damn. What's the over? The over and under in this game is forty seven, so definitely over. Kind of looks a little a little tasty. Yeah, I think you got a ride with me. Everything I just kind of said right there, like that is that shit? It was big. It just it scares me. Why the forty nine ers, I don't know they pissed off for greatness? No, I just you know, I'm a forty nine er. True, I'm a forty nine er. Die Hard and I George been just going nuts these last few games. They go with the Niners. Don't be I'm not gonna be a pussy. But everything you said was who I got? You scared? You do you do? I was gonna take Ninery money. Don't make money, Niners. That's why I love to see That's why I love the Diners. Fucking Niners. Now we're gonna we're gonna transition to our ballsy picks of the week. Balls, as you guys know, fireballs presented by Fireball. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your rivals. And there's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan. This week we just talked about it. You gotta repeat, you gotta match of the Super Bowl Niners Chiefs. Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season along. Grab your football buddy by around and reignite the rivalry. Flame d give me your balls pick of the week. Obviously you were taking an underdog here, but the balls he pick allows us, Hey, are we gonna get a little extra spicy, a little extra cinnamon in that thing and go money line, Who's yours.
Speaker 2: My balls pick this week? Even though I don't.
Speaker 3: I just found out they taking my man out and putting in Russell Wilson.
Speaker 2: Ah, that just don't sit well with me.
Speaker 1: But I think that's the right move.
Speaker 2: I think it's the right move.
Speaker 1: I think you have enough out there on Justin Fields Waring too, I understand, but it's not like he's been like immaculate. No, he's not a maculate, but there for like one hundred yards last week, one touchdown. They I know they won't, but like the Steelers are going to be in this spot. I feel like they're there every year or since Roethlisberger. They have winning seasons, but they win ugly because they have a great defense. They have an E League defense. I feel like, you know what Justin Fields brings to the table. I know they're winning and they're four and two, but I feel like if you continue with Justin Fields, not that like Russell Wilson's gonna be heading shoulders above him, but I feel like Russell Wilson has a higher ceiling based on what they've shown on the resume so far in their careers, like he'll be able to put you in better positions. I feel like, yeah, that's my assumption. I mean, yeah, do what, Yeah, one hundred and forty five yards last week and they're win. But I feel like you could tap into more that facil tap into more of that ceiling, open up the playbook a little more for somebody like art calling our game because if not, Bro, you know what you have with fields like, they're gonna have to be a team that wins ugly all year long, has close losses. They're gonna be a game above five hundred. They'll be scraping to get in the playoffs, and that fan base is gonna be calling for tomlins Head like they do every year because every year they just squeak in the playoffs and they lose the first round. I feel like that's that's the road they're going down if they stick before?
Speaker 3: Does that divide the locker room? When you got a quarterback that's winning and he hasn't done anything wrong to be able to lose his spot. He's won games, he's only lost two close games, So why.
Speaker 1: Is this happening?
Speaker 3: What do you think that locker room feels about that, Oh, this week we just gonna put in Russell.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I'm speaking solely from a defensive perspective, you kind of you're happy or foreign too. You don't mind if justice out there because you're winning, But you also I feel like I'm thinking the same way on like, hey, Russell could give us a better chance to win because if I'm on defense, in that locker room. You know, it's like every week it's like, hey, we're gonna have to win this game no matter what. Of course, you're not like leaning on the offense, like I'm interested to hear, like what would be what would be your thoughts on that if you're winning, Like closed games are kind of ugly, like we wining.
Speaker 3: That's the key when you when you change that atmosphere, when you change what you already know what you when you know a quarterback that's gonna run for the first down, quarterback that's gonna make the some make crucial throws every once in a while, you expected you know how to run routes, you know how to get open with that type of quarterback. Now with Russell, Russell runs all over the place. Russell is a scrambled quarterback.
Speaker 1: He will run.
Speaker 3: You have to scramble for you to get a big play. We see it in every team he's been with, with Seattle, with Denver.
Speaker 1: He is a quarterback.
Speaker 3: If you ain't scrambling, you ain't getting the ball. And you know them receivers and Pittsburgh ain't scrambling, they ain't.
Speaker 1: I mean you're saying Fields is a pocket passer.
Speaker 3: He gets the ball on his heads way faster than Russell does.
Speaker 1: I feel like this could be maybe maybe I'm out of line saying this could be a comparable example. But when the Titans weree with Tannehill over Mariota, when they finally bench Mariota to go Tannehill, what was the difference scenario?
Speaker 3: They were both similar quarterbacks, just.
Speaker 1: Just Marcus at that point. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: You know, he just wasn't feeling safe in that pocket, so he wasn't making the throws that he should would have been making. But you know, you get a quarterback that has nothing to lose that gets in there, he just he's slinging the ball. He's a slinger. Ryan Tannehill was a gun slinger. He didn't care if he throws a couple of interceptions because he's gonna throw a few touchdowns. Russell is not a quarterback that has nothing to lose. He's not gonna go out there and sling the ball for no reason. He's gonna play his game. Okay, so hang on, hang on, You played for him. Do you trust coach Arthur Smith?
Speaker 1: I do. But if he's saying like if he's leaning the go with Russ for this game. I don't think it's don't you think he'd be Yeah, but don't you think he'd be saying it on the table, saying like we need to keep feels in because we're winning games.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm sure he is doing that, but he got his no poll. He's not the head man anymore, he has no poll. He's doing whatever the head man is telling them, and they's tailing. They probably upstairs, like how much did we just give Russell Wilson?
Speaker 2: Why is he not in the game.
Speaker 1: No, they're not paying Russell but they traded him. Yeah, contract, No, bro Denver still paying that. They're paying Russell like minimum? Yeahs minimum?
Speaker 3: Well they probably Okay, then I'll give you that. They obviously want to see what Russ can do. If Russ goes out here and he lose to the Jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead. I was just like, do you pull them?
Speaker 2: Do you pull them and don't put them back in the game.
Speaker 3: If he goes out here and he lose to the Jets, don't get me wrong, even though they got Davante, but.
Speaker 1: It'll be his first game.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about. You mess up for chemistry to try this out.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is there's no chemistry right now on that offense. They don't have like an identity. They win ugly and they lean on the defense. I mean, you got receivers outside barely running routes.
Speaker 3: I mean, it ain't the quarterback fault that they not running our routes to get open.
Speaker 1: Don't you think like if you're running half assed routes, you kind of feeling some type of way who they got back there?
Speaker 2: No, they been doing that.
Speaker 1: They've been doing that. I mean at the end of the day, but your bullzy pick, you're still going with Steelers. Like I like Steelers in this game too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take the Steelers just because overall, the Steelers got a defense.
Speaker 1: To me, I feel like they Russia.
Speaker 3: They got They got some of the best rushers on the outside.
Speaker 1: That is going to be key for this game.
Speaker 3: Obviously getting to being able to pressure the quarterback make plays in the back end. Like you said, the defense knows they got to win this game, so it no matter what quarterback is in there.
Speaker 2: I feel like the Steelers defense is gonna win this game.
Speaker 3: They gonna keep them in the game long enough for them offense to put points on the board and they walk away with a W.
Speaker 1: So, yes, I'm going with the Steelers. I like the Steelers, but I like the Steelers more just because I feel like they got rush in there. And question for you, do you feel like DeVante Adams brings enough juice to the Jets to where they can start to make a run.
Speaker 3: If this dude plays and he been saying he was injured for the Raiders.
Speaker 1: But you you already know he was just not when they get it until he got traded.
Speaker 2: Of course, I don't know, I really I don't even.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I'm you know, I'm a team's guy. I am a teens guy, and I'm sitting in the locker room, like if he ain't happy here, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Well, he's back with his boy all don't mean nothing.
Speaker 3: I still feel like the man he got weapons and they.
Speaker 1: They I'm curious how that depth charte, like how it affects kind of like Garrett Wilson, because.
Speaker 2: How do you think he feels right now?
Speaker 1: How do you think I would like to assume excited?
Speaker 2: No, I promise you they was snickering this deal behind.
Speaker 3: He already at Aaron Rodgers house in the video before the trade even went down.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, I feel you, No, like I know, I feel you. Obviously, guys got ego in this game, so I can see him being like feeling some type of way about it. But if they're gonna make a run, you almost hope that he's he sees the optimism, he sees the upside in and when you have another weapon, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Aaron Rodgers is gonna be not to the right, to the left every time.
Speaker 1: Just late and see my balls he picked this week, I'm gonna go over to Indianapolis. The spread right now is minus three on the DraftKings sportsbook app. I'm gonna go Dolphins money line against the Colts. I've thought a lot about this. Number one. They're playing Anthony Richardson. I feel like Flacco's I feel like if they're going to continue to compete, I feel like it's Flaco, He's got to play with you. But I see why they're going back to Anthony Richardson. The Dolphins. They have a lot of weapons on offense. I know Huntley's the quarterback, it's not too I feel like he's going into what is third start now with Miami, he's going into his third start. They just had a bye week. If you watch the hunt League Tyreek Hill connection against the Patriots a lot when they played a couple of weeks ago. Like he's obviously trying to get him the ball. He just wasn't that accurate yet, and that could be his head's going. He's trying to learn this offense. It's very creative that they do a lot of different things with motioning and everything else. I feel like he just needs a little bit to settle in because Huntley is a guy who's been proving to come in and like play well with With Baltimore, he won games. I feel like he can do the same with Miami. I feel like the bye week came at the right time because again, you're he's somebody who wasn't going off and and joined the bye week. He Huntley when you're a quarterback, like he's there, he's like getting in. I feel like that he's trying to build up, you know, that confidence with everybody. The schematics within the scheme, play within the scheme. Get guys like Tyreek the ball. I mean, they got the backfield that they have, they got Waddle, I feel like this is a this is a prime spot right now. They're underdogs on the road at a place like Indianapolis. Who's playing Anthony Richardson over Joe Flacco. I felt this is a great spot, a great spot for the Miami Dolphins. What the defense look like.
Speaker 3: Are they gave some of the linebackers back, because I know they had a couple of them out.
Speaker 1: That's a great question and one I can't answer. Okay, one I can't answer. I'm talking about Miami. Yeah, yeah, they do. They do. Look at Payer is the only one that's the question. Okay, I'm with you on that day because she still got Ramsey. I mean, klay as Campbell as old as he is, like he's on the talking about it, sounding confident, sounded like the bye week came at the right.
Speaker 2: Time, at the right time, especially for older dude.
Speaker 1: I think Miami's in a great spot gambling wise. I think they're in the right spot in the season coming off that bye week with Huntley. UH coach McDaniels even came out and said, even if Scalar Thompson got healthy, like, they're still rolling with Huntley. So they they trust Huntley like he went he had His stat line was like seventeen seventeen for thirty one, so you can see that they trust him to throw throwing the ball. It's just timing and working the chemistry and everything else. I think they bounced back this week, and I think they're gonna win an Indy.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great I think what everything you said is convinced me that they're gonna you going.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hit that one. Yeah, I'm gonna touch it. You're gonna ride that Yeah, right with you because you've got money line plus one forty two right now in the DraftKings sports book gap. Yeah, I like it all right. Cool, let's go on the rapid fire. Who's got the rapid fire this week? I got it? Cool? Happy birthday, Coop, it's your birthday? Is a birthday over the weekend October twelve. Happy birthday, Coop? How old are you now?
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: Twenty five, twenty five birthday Spagan's from Delaney. Yeah birthdays. Vegan's come up here, Coop? No, no, no, yeah, come cool? Cool cool?
Speaker 3: Hold up, hold up this this ain't no diddy nothing.
Speaker 4: We ain't thanking nobody out here. Justin Bieber, you're trying to get some birthday's Bagan. No, we already put me as Diddy out here on it.
Speaker 1: Now, come on, man tradition, all right, go ahead, card man, rapping fire, wrapping fire.
Speaker 5: First, we got Patriots versus Jags in London. Jags are minus five and a half over under forty two and a half.
Speaker 1: Under forty two and a half under forty two and a half. Wait, Dan, London, Yeah, Jags in London. Game team for London, Bro, God damn.
Speaker 5: Next, Texans at Packers Packers minus three over under forty seven and a half past Packers, Bro Titans Bills, Titans.
Speaker 1: I'll get this picking. I apologize, I apologize. I know it's rapid fire, but I feel like this one. It is a big game. Texans are hurt, Bro. I know, back against the wall. I'll go Packers, Packers, Packers minus three.
Speaker 2: I'll start this one off, all right.
Speaker 5: Titans at Bills. Bill's minus nine over under his forty one.
Speaker 2: Bills.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Bills. Bill's minus nine a lot of points, but Bill's minus.
Speaker 5: We got the Bengals minus six and a half at the Browns over under forty two.
Speaker 1: Bengals. I hate picking the favorite but I'm going to because I think the Browns are just a dumpster fire, like Deshaun Watson sucks. They suck, They're boring, they're no fun to watch. Their defense isn't even playing that. Give me the Bengals minus six and a half. That we got a little boot in the bag.
Speaker 5: Now we got Eagles minus three at the Giants over under forty three.
Speaker 1: Give me Eagle or no, no, no, give me Giants plus three. I feel like serious, I don't have a good feeling about the Eagles. I'm going Giants plus three at home under forty three.
Speaker 5: And last, we got Ravens minus three and a half at the Bucks over under forty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Shit, shit over forty eight and a half. That's a cop out. You like the over over forty and a half, I'll ride that with you. Over forty and a half. That's a big game. That's a big game.
Speaker 3: I try to stay away from the forty nine Ers Chiefs and the Ravens and the Broncos.
Speaker 1: I saw those games and like, oh fuck, yeah, all yeah over forty and a half. Danks, Coop, shut out, Coop cool, Happy.
Speaker 3: Birthday mate, You got a girlfriend or no, you gotta get some twenty five pussy, so a whole different things.
Speaker 2: You get rindt a car now like it's a whole different vibe.
Speaker 1: Man. You gotta get him out of the house. Oh, he don't get out. He's in the middle Game of Thrones right now.
Speaker 3: Y'all not taking him to the hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be there this week Saturday. It's Saturday birthday boy, Coop. He will be at the hill Cooper Comstock Birthday Bash. The hell yay fur pm local times. All right. This last segment we're gonna get into is the bet Bet the Boys Parlay presented by DraftKings. What's better than watching football on the weekend? Watching football on the weekend with the Draftking sports book gap in your hand. Our partner, DraftKings is hooking up all new customers who bet five dollars, they will instantly get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Follow all your favorite barstool personality picks in the Barstool Betting group on the DraftKings sports Book app. Download the app now. New customers who use our promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager, you will get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings sports Book Gap. The crown is yours. Big Week, Big Week. I still don't think we've won yet. Big week, Well we it was a this is all hands on deck, everybody who is watching and listening to this episode. We will have a busting with the boys parlay on the Draftking sports Book Gap with three touchdown scores and we're giving them to you right now. Look, we haven't won one week, but this is a week what better week? And then this week Week seven in the NFL, Delaney go ahead and started off. We got to build out of three Lake parlay all touchdown winners.
Speaker 3: You already know where I'm going. If I said it once, I said it twice. If you want to win, let d hands spind I'm going Derreck Henry anytime TD.
Speaker 1: Has he scored every game? Yeah, okay, all right, Derrick Henry yep. Like JK Dobbins against the Cardinals. JK Dobbins are going to run the football. JK Dobbins against the Cardinals. It's a great fuck. How we feel about Joe Mixon Texans.
Speaker 3: Joe Mixon and they playing that Texas is playing the Packers.
Speaker 2: The Packers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you go Joe Mix? I think we Joe Joe Mixon, Joe Mixon, JK. Dobbins, and Derrick Henry. Sounds good. That's gonna be the parlay on the Draft Kings Sports Book at the Bust with the Boys parlay. We need all hands on deck. We need everybody who's watching this right now. We need to go all in. We need to go all in. Sprinkle dollars, sprinkle five dollars, sprinkle one hundred dollars on it. I think we get a win. I think we get We have to get a win. This a must win.
Speaker 3: We got a call in win last week. Now we need this anytime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When shout out to boy Elli Agreen, he was called in. He's the first winner on this show in the history of this show. Yeah. I got to break him off a piece. I told him, I get him right. I told him, Hey, you might not get it soon, but you'll get it at some point. Merch right now, I gotta break him off like a piece. I told him I was going to go all in with it, and then there's money. Oh okay, So I got a venmo I didn't say that. I don't know if Delaney did think I said that.
Speaker 3: I said I'm all in on that back. I didn't say I was going to pay him. I didn't say I was gonna pay because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, it's crazy if you're not going to break him off a little bit. But we'll get to the fan call. Hey, we'll get We'll get to toward the end of the episode, after the college football segment. That's the NFL portion. One we come back from our break, we will be talking college football and the Huskers. The Huskers. The Huskers are six and a half point underdogs, probably because I will be in attendance, but we will be talking about those games when we come back. Welcome back. We are now doing the college football portion of this show. We will be doing our trophy Game of the Week, our balls pick our tier talk. We're in our Tier one. We will take a team that is ranked one through eleven. We will pick a game there. Tier two will be teams twelve through twenty five. I got that right. Eleven. Tier one is one through ten, Tier two is eleven through twenty five, and Tier three is an unranked team. We will choose an unranked team and then we will get to our fan calling segment with their parlay of the week. This whole segment the college football. Obviously, you guys know we use the DraftKings Sports Book Gap. What's better than watching football on the weekend, watching football on the weekend with the DraftKings Sports Book Gap in your hand? Download the app now. New customers, I said it earlier. New customers that use the promo code Locker and bet just five dollars on any will get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. That's promo Code locker only at the DraftKings Sports Book. The crown is yours, Delaney, Talk to me, Talk to me about your trophy game of the week, because I already know I'm talking Georgia, Texas. So I'm curious what you picked because you are the You are the college football.
Speaker 3: Expert on the Jam, the college football expert in the show, the goddamn college football expert. Oh so my trophy game of the week, Big week, big week, very big.
Speaker 1: It's a very big week, very big week. Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm go ahead, l s U versus Arkansas and I'm gonna go with lsu man.
Speaker 1: Hey who who called the LSU O Miss game last week. That's right. I did shout out myself, shout out, you did. The reason I'm going to LSU.
Speaker 3: I think garytt news Meyer, nus Meyer, Nuzmyer said his name right, God damn it. I think he's gonna have a game, especially against Arkansas. I think this is gonna be a big week, big week for him. You got running back Josh Williamson can have a big week as well, handing that ball off to him, getting them some yards, letting them boys.
Speaker 2: Make some plays. The receivers on the back end.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Chris Hilton hunting Hilton.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 3: Shout out, Chris, Chris, shout out, make some plays for us so I can.
Speaker 1: Get these units. So I'm going LSU minus. I like the big rivalry game Arkansas. They can show up in a spot like this, But I do I like LSU right now. I like him with even to cover the minus three. I feel like they're a team that can be getting a little frisky in the back half of the year. LS get a little frisky in the back half of the year, especially after that big win against Ole Miss in Baton Ruge. That was a big one. But no, I like that game. I like LSU minus three. There my trophy game of the week. I'm talking about Georgia versus Texas. They are at Texas right now. Texas is favorite in the DraftKings app at minus four. The over under on that game is fifty six. This to me is the game. I feel like every college football there's so much parody in college football. The only team that has kind of stood away from the pack, has blown every team out, is Texas. I'm like, this is their big you know, this is their big Like what kind of team is the Texas Longhorns or are the Texas Longhorns? I like Texas. I like Texas at home. I feel like Georgia. When you look at Georgia, they have a team, they get off the bus. They are gonna match up well with Texas. Very talented. But if you look at how they've played this year, they've been scoreless in the first quarter, putting up a goose egg in four out of their six games since twenty twenty two. Here's some betting data for you. Since twenty twenty two, they're three and seven against the spread as an away team. Since Kirby Smart, they're one and two as away dogs. They're not getting to the quarterback very well. If you look at their their sack percentage, they're dealing in about five They're getting to the quarterback about five percent of the time on the year. That's ranked in the bottom portion of all of college football. Even worse in the last three games, only getting to the quarterback three percent of the time, and they didn't get to the quarterback one time. Versus a team like Mississippi State Texas, they are the number one offense in the country. Yeah, you can talk about whoever they played either way, They're still averaging forty three point two points per game. They're the number one defense in the country only allowing six point three points per game. They're the number one passing defense in the country, only allowing one hundred and twenty six yards per game. And to put a little bit more into perspective, their defensive backs coach is Terry Joseph. He was the defensive backs coach for Nebraska in twenty twelve when the Huskers were the number one pass defense in the country. This is a team that can also get to the quarterback. They're number one and sack percentage in their last three games, getting to the quarterback about fifteen percent of the time. I like Texas. I like them to cover. I like them at home. I think this is where they cement themselves as the clear number one team in the country, and then I feel like everybody else two through twenty five, people are gonna be fighting to get into the collegewall playoff. But I think this is a game where Texas cements themselves as the number one team in the country, has a big statement win against a team like Georgia, and I think they'll be strapped up right to play. So I'm going Texas minus four at home against the Georgia Bulldog.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna follow suit with that one.
Speaker 1: I like Texas.
Speaker 3: I think Texas is a hot team right now.
Speaker 1: You like that pick? You think I sold that pick pretty well? You didn't sell it to me. I just thought, Texas, that's crazy. If you just don't get any credit like the boys, Bro, you can you did a solid job. I ain't gonna man. You did it, you killed it. You need more, you need more of it. Nah. I just like when one of my peers is like, hey, I fuck with that.
Speaker 3: No start talking. I start daydreaming about Texas, Like, Damn, I think I'm gonna go to Texas, right.
Speaker 1: They really might be in the driver's seat this year. I think they are. They definitely are. Starks offense will be ready to go. All right, let's dive into tier talk again. Tier one we're choosing a ranked team between one and ten, Tier two we're choosing a ranked team between eleven and twenty five, and Tier three will be any ranked team outside of the top twenty five. My Tier one team this week, I'm going to Alabama at Tennessee and I'm choosing the balls. I'm picking the balls. No, I know that, but I just I think that's a game I'm dialed in. I'm choosing the ranking of Alabama. I'm just picking that game because I feel like I already used my Tier one on Georgia Texas by using that as my trophy game of the week. I guess I could switch them out, but I'm going with Tennessee balls. Man, I'm going GBO. There's not a lot outs. There's not a lot of confidence in that pick. I feel like Tennessee has played pretty poorly offensively their last two leaks. Hopefully you see it as like you know, a lesson like we're learning on tape. Like Nico, he's played against some better defenses. He struggled a little bit. But I feel like this rivalry between Bama Tennessee, they're both teams that need it in a big way. Bama just you know, they squeaked out a win last week. I think they needed just as much as Tennessee does. But we will be in that electric atmosphere. We will be in arguably the loudest stadium in college football, and neland stadium him and I'll be damned if I'm going against the boys in Orange. While I'm standing on the sideline, I'm going with the balls. I know we got two, we got two of our guys here present right now that work for us, massive Bama fan, massive Tennessee fans, and I will be I will be rocking the Orange. I will be rocking the Orange this weekend. I'm going with the Tennessee balls.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna speak on that because that's my ball Z pick, right So I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Let you, Okay, my tier two, my Tier two, I'm taking the Michigan at Illinois. The spread right now is Michigan is favored by three and the over under on that game is forty three and a half.
Speaker 3: You're taking Michigan, huh, I'm taking Illinoish.
Speaker 1: Not so fast, my friend, I'll be taking the Illinois fighting a lionni. Look, okay, got Jack Tuttle. He's going to be the quarterback. They don't know what they want to do at quarterback, but I know when you're rotating and trying to decide between three different quarterbacks that they looking good. As talented as that defense is, they haven't showed up. They haven't been a defense that you can lean on. I feel like they don't have the leadership to kind of set the tone and set the standard defensively yea. And I feel like their offense they have zero identity. They don't know what they want to do. And I feel like Illinois. They they squeaked out an ot win against Purdue last week. Purdue is a bad football team, but the way Illinois has played thus far in the season, they've seemed like a quality football team. Obviously, their biggest win of the year is Nebraska, who's a hell of a football team. But I like Illinois because I feel like they're pissed off. They kind of got a gut check. Maybe it was a little bit of a trap game with Purdue knowing they had Michigan the next week and knowing they'll be at home against Michigan, hosting Michigan as underdogs on their home turf. I think they'll take it personally, and I think they beat I think they beat Michigan. My Tier three Wisconsin at Northwestern right now, the spread is Wisconsin is favored by seven and a half points. The over under on that game is forty one. Look Northwestern like they're not that good of a football team. They haven't really played anybody in Wisconsin. If you watch them as of late, they've put up fifty two points. Last week they won fifty two to six a week before forty two to seven. They've struggled. They struggled earlier in the year. They have losses to USC and Alabama. They got killed by Alabama. But the way Wisconsin is playing, I think that they're a team that can be dangerous, especially in the back half half of the year in the Big Ten. And I think they vote raced Northwestern. So I'm gonna take Wisconsin with the points there to cover minus seven and a half against Northwestern, so to recap my Tier one Tennessee plus three against Alabama. My Tier two is gonna be Illinois plus three against Michigan, and my Tier three I'm taking Wisconsin minus seven and a half against Northwestern and that concludes my tier talk. Fellas, how do we feel about that? JP? Who do you not like in that one? Yeah? Make sure you get a mic. This is our game cock, this is this is not personal. But I don't like the Tennessee pick.
Speaker 6: I love the Illinois pick, and I think the Alabama Tennessee game will be good.
Speaker 1: But ultimately, I think it's gonna come.
Speaker 6: Down to quarterback play and Nico he is going to be a great quarterback, but he's not there yet, and I gotta take Milrow over Nico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a big link game. Yeah, it's a big link game. Yeah, he's gotta I'm excited for the game because I do I like them. I hate that they're struggling a little bit right now. I do think it's like good for him, but again, gb oh, I'm going GBO in that one. Yeah? Which what?
Speaker 3: Uh So my tier talk, I'm gonna start off my Tier three. Uh, it's gonna be ball State versus Vanderbilt.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the line in that game? The line is fucking crazy? Which is I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Vandy's a squad, They're squad, but it's plug it's minus probably is a squad minus twenty six.
Speaker 1: They Hey, look, they've showed them themselves that they can be a contender right now. They're getting a respectable line against a shitty team like ball State.
Speaker 3: Why not diggle Is is showing out. I mean to get a transfer like that and for him to be out there doing this thing, yeah shit, I mean I like it, and I gotta go with the home team.
Speaker 2: I'm here in Nashville, Vanderbilt is here. I'm taking Vanderbilt to cover to.
Speaker 1: Get that dup.
Speaker 3: And you said it's what minu states minus twenty six, because I was.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That is crazy. Man. The kids have proved it's wrong. They told us, they told.
Speaker 3: Some we gave them in the Big twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might be the best team in the Big twelve, Big ten yeah, Big ten yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Either or they better than Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Uh in the SEC.
Speaker 4: Hein't fuck with me, bro with you, bro, I know that because they beat Alabama.
Speaker 1: I know they in SCC. Come on, keep cooking, keep cooking. Have to get on you.
Speaker 3: It is my Tier two Kansas State versus West Virginia. I'm going Kansas State minus three. I mean, they playing West Virginia. At the end of the day, they should be able to get this dub. So I'm taking Kansas West Virginia. Tough place to play. It is a tough place to play, tough place to play, tough place, but it's Kansas State.
Speaker 1: Man, come on, I'm with you all like Kansas State too.
Speaker 2: And then my Tier one UFC versus Iowa State.
Speaker 1: I mean you see, come and sound off. Why come here every week to listen to Laney talk about college football UFC at Iowas State.
Speaker 3: You see the coach stainta white versus Iowa State. Hey, they know I don't fuck with college football Iowa State. I'm taking Iowa State minus fourteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I will state their top ten football team right now. They number nine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear you, bro. You could have went to hear you, bro, you big, I would stay. You could have went there. Did you even know without me saying the mascots?
Speaker 3: You know what their mascot was, don't? I mean, I don't I wouldn't watch Iowa State, so.
Speaker 1: You don't know. You still don't know their their mascot. You just said a cyclone. Yeah, okay, I didn't know if you called that she moved her body like her cyclone, I knew, I knew it made me want to do it. I think I would have known that she makes me want to do it. I don't know that all night long, man, finish that up, all right?
Speaker 2: Diddy?
Speaker 1: The Diddy stuff got you? His name just keeps coming out of your mouth at least every hour. It's funny.
Speaker 2: You know how many people like that that ship man?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, like what they do, like Diddy?
Speaker 2: How many views did you get?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our ballsy pick this presented by Fireballs. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan. This week, your boy's gonna be talking about Nebraska at Indiana, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you this spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy by around and reignite that rivalry flame. We all know what I'm going Nebraska is a plus six and a half underdog at Indiana. Indiana has sold out their stadium. They have a little kiddie pull of fifty two thousand out there. Little stat for you. They have sold out a total of eight games in the last century before this season, and now they did thanks to Nebraska fans. Nebraska, thank you guys for selling out the stadium at Indiana. Look, let's look at who Indiana has played FIU Western Illinois, UCLA, Charlotte, Maryland in Northwestern Raska. Team is a defense that gets to the quarterback. They are a top five sack team in the fucking country. They're plus six and turnover margin this year. Guess where they were last year at this time minus seven. I'll save you the math on that. We suck the turnover margin, but we protect the quarterback. Dylan can spin it and the defense can win football games. This defense is only allowing thirteen points per game, which ranks number eight in the country. They're number three in giving up in yards per rush, only giving up a two point five yards per rush. This team will hit you in the mouth, they will run it through your face. And Indiana is you know, Unfortunately what the third most popular school in the state behind Notre Dame and Purdue. They're known for their breaded pork tenderloin. Fun fact for Indiana, but they can take that bred a pork tenderloin and shove it up their ass because Nebraska's gonna give it to him this week and probably hang thirty five. Plus. I got the Huskers money line at Indiana. In Nebraska, we'll be back in the mix, going on to take on Ohio State next week.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, what's our record?
Speaker 1: Five and one coming off for bye week? Coming off of bye week? All right? I mean I'm fucking with Nebraska. You know this man? You just see, Okay, I was messing with Will Compton. Was just talking about how Fany's better Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Will Compton, not the actual Nebraska corn.
Speaker 1: Skirts six and a half points is crazy? Yeah or maybe not? Yeah. Indian Yeah, they've been nice against FU in Westernillion. Yeah, I'll say this. I do funk with us Signetti. I do funck with coach Signetti, I really do. But we gotta whoop that ass this week. I fuck with rule more my balls pick this week.
Speaker 3: Alabama, Alabama versus Tennessee. I'm going to Tennessee man, I gotta go with the home team.
Speaker 1: Sorry, wait, wait, wait, wait wait.
Speaker 2: Tennessee money line, what you mean?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait? What is that? What's that? What's that? I'll give you that. I mean, it's just such a non balls ass pick.
Speaker 2: How is it a non balls ass pick?
Speaker 3: We just heard my man talk about Alabama and the quarterback beating Tennessee.
Speaker 1: But that ain't a ballsy pick. I'll go ahead, go off. But I'm just saying, what makes it not ballsy? You're right, I'm talking out both sides of my mouth.
Speaker 2: What's not ballsy about it?
Speaker 1: It just it feels like an easy game to just grab as your balls pick of the week, like mine's plus six and a half. Yours just doesn't feel that ballsy because you got whate than eleven team versus eight seven? What's the difference? Alabama is a great team. Listen again, I've already said I'm talking about out both sides of my mouth.
Speaker 3: I'm taking apologize, I'm taking Tennessee. No matter what you say, I don't care you're going to the game. I'm definitely not going to the game. You know what I'm saying, Definitely not going to the game. I'll be rocking my jersey though. You know what I'm saying, I'll be rocking the jersey at here on Jersey.
Speaker 1: You got. I just went to a little thrist store picked up a Tennessee jersey. You know what number sixteen? You know who wore that?
Speaker 2: Who you think wore I'm asking you Peyton Manning bro All right?
Speaker 1: Come, so I got a signature from pay Man. I've seen the little guy signature there. No, I like that. Are you gonna Are you gonna drop a selfie photo you rocking the payment in Jersey on Saturday? Of course I am. Everybody look forward to that at Delaney Walker eighty two shout shok.
Speaker 3: Two or Delanney Walker you know, find me there Underscore Underscore de Lanny Walker.
Speaker 1: You're verified? Yeah, are you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course on Twitter? Yeah I don't think so. Are you paid for that? No, yeah you did, because you can only pay for it now to get verified.
Speaker 1: I might pay for it, Yeah I don't, but I'm verified exactly pays for it, so I ain't paying for that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you can find me on you can find you can find me on any channel anywhere aka the Mule.
Speaker 1: If you look at kay the mule. Just typing the mule in the search bar, you will find you will fight. All right. Who's got the rapid fire for college football? I got it all right, rap fire.
Speaker 5: First, we got Florida State at Duke Duke minus three over under his forty two and a half.
Speaker 1: Give me Duke minus three. I'm taking Duke. Sorry, guys, you ain't going with your cousin Kim Folk. Not today, man, Today.
Speaker 5: We got Kentucky minus one at Florida over under his forty two and.
Speaker 1: A half at Florida, Jack, how do you feel about this one? Kentucky and Florida. How do my CEC guys feel about this? Kentucky minus one Kentucky Flora all right, Kentucky minus one, Kentucky minus one, Kentucky minus one. Let's go next.
Speaker 5: We got Virginia at Clemson. Clemson is minus twenty one. Over under is fifty seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Give me Clemson minus twenty one. Their offense is rolling. Ain't playing nobody this.
Speaker 2: Week either under fifty seven and a half.
Speaker 5: Now, we got South Carolina at ou minus two and a half. Over under is forty one.
Speaker 1: Give me the game, Cocks, bro, give me the game. Cox and I'm not even gonna say, get over the hump. I think they beat the rass. I think they beat Oklahoma's ass. Give me the game Cocks over forty one.
Speaker 5: Now we got Texas A and M minus fifteen and a half at Mississippi State over under fifty six.
Speaker 1: I think you gotta go A and M minus fifteen and a half here. Missisippi State's not very good. A and m's rolling a little bit. They got some momentum. I like A and M minus fifteen and a half. Mississippi State the.
Speaker 5: Cover Colorado at Arizona. Arizona's minus three over under his fifty seven and a half.
Speaker 1: What you got d go with them? Colorado. I'll go Colorado to Colorado plus three. I think they bounce back and get a wing here.
Speaker 5: And that is it for rapidfire.
Speaker 1: Good job, cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Get him something at the hill, for sure.
Speaker 1: We gotta get him something at the at the hill. I mean we might he might need his wingman, the ultimate wingman, the Landy Walker on here we need. Yeah, yeah, there we go. That's on that ship. What do you mean? All right? Our last segment, the fan calling segment, presented by True Classic. Do you share what you like about True Classic, show him the team. I mean, look at me, you do look good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And if you ain't seen the Danta Duns, you can't.
Speaker 1: Go wrong with it package look them know them underpants dude, Oh my god, fellas, word of God. It makes you look crazy, bro crazy. And I'm nothing like I don't hang my hat on any of that. But when I got True Classic on, I'm like, hey, for sure, I got the jeans on, I got the hoodie on. They got a lot of they got a lot of stuff. Simple perfect True Upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic. At true classic dot com, the True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up a True Classics, so be sure to give them a shout out in our comments here, on this video and on the socials using hashtag True Classic Caller for a chance to win. And I promise you True Classic loves to give gift cards. They love to give away money. All you got to do is use the hashtag true caller, True Classic Collar. All you got to do is use the hashtag True Classic caller and shout them out in our comments right here. Let's get to the fan calling segment. Who's the fan calling segment this week? Special guest Amanda Vance, give it up for a fan calling segment this Commanda Vance, we got that's a female? Correct, Yes, of course it's a female. You never know, though, I guess you never know. Yeah, let's cut. Let's cut to the video.
Speaker 7: What's up, guys, Amanda vans here and I got up about the Michigan tolepaper because as a Buckey fan, I'm a little spiteful about the Oregon loss. So, uh, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: I can't fade Michigan.
Speaker 7: They're going to be Illinois. They're right twenty four right now. I mean that Buckeye Michigan.
Speaker 1: Game is gonna mean something in a few weeks.
Speaker 7: So Michigan's gonna start winning. I'm gonna take them straight up on the money line this weekend, and I'm gonna parlay it with the Steelers Jets under thirty eight, two of the best defenses in the league. You're telling me this is gonna be a shootout. Absolutely not. I don't really care that Adams just went there. Plus, I think he's gonna be sidelined. Give me the under, and this is a beautiful plus money parlat.
Speaker 1: I can't go with the Amanda, thank you, thank you for the fan calling, for the fan calling, parlay. I can't rock with the the Michigan money line overal, and but I do like the under. I like that. I'm gonna rock with it. I can rock with it. Yeah, how much you're gonna put on it? Why?
Speaker 2: Why do I always gotta tell you how much?
Speaker 1: I don't know, bro, I'm trying to have fun in the I'm gonna put twenty. People like hearing.
Speaker 2: How many dms did she have?
Speaker 1: About fifty of them? About fifty? You're gonna be another one. Never, I don't slide in dms, guys, all right, I don't do that. So how much you're gonna put on the game? I said fifty? All right? Fifty on the game? You got Michigan money line and the Jets Steelers game? Bet the under? And that comes out to what what else? Did she say? Just plus money? Well? Obviously, why Dodds sitting up here? All right? We got anything else? Boys, nothing else? Else? Hell a show. Thank you for the calling. Hell of a show. Spread the word. The locker room is out. We're on week set of the NFL. In Week eight of college football. Thank you for tuning in. Make sure you're leaving comments please before you go. Make sure you're subscribed to our channel. Big cugs, tiny kisses, Let's fucking win them all.