Speaker 1: So, Kevin, before we jump into today, I want to talk about an upcoming benefit concert that I am producing, that I am involved in and that I roped you into as well. So this is Gennamural and Friends a Night of Song, and this is benefiting Harvest Home, which is an organization in LA that provides support for unhoused pregnant women. It's truly an incredible organization. The people running in are so amazing and I've met many of the women in the house who are there now. We've just throw a baby shower for them, and it is truly remarkable how amazing these women are. And you know, just with a little bit of support and help, like how they can thrive. So I'm so thrilled that we are doing this event. It's called Genermural and Friends and Night a Song. It's going to feature pop and Broadway songs performed by all of our wonderful friends who can sing their little faces off, including you.
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: You know, we got some good friends who are willing to do good things.
Speaker 2: I feel honored to have been asked in a part of this group. You have people like Jesse Tyler, Ferguson, Shyanne Jackson, Are you kidding me? Rachel Vaig Jones, myself, Austin Mackenzie, Ty Taylor, Tracy Tom's, Carly Thomas Smith, and Kim Dawson.
Speaker 1: And it's produced by our dear friend Seth Radetski. He's incredible and his partner, James Wesley Jackson, who is producing it from New York. He's putting it all together for us. He graciously was I asked him and I was like, you know, you don't have to say us, and he's like yes, So he's flying himself out for this and yeah, and you and I are singing a song together lots of there's going to be lots of bops. It's going to be an awesome night. And it's also going to be amazing because we're raising money for the you know, Harvest Home, so that's the most important thing. So it's April twenty first at the Eli and Edith Road Stage in Santa Monica. Tickets are on sales, so go to Harvest Home La dot org Slash Benefit Concert to get your tickets. Now.
Speaker 2: Come see us on April twenty first in Santa Monica.
Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and that's what you really missed the tour dream List Special Dream Wedding, Dream Wedding Dream Tour. Okay, Kevin, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I was late today because I was still contemplating my set list for this.
Speaker 1: Really put your heart and soul into this one, and.
Speaker 2: I don't think I nailed, but here we're gonna here's what we're gonna do today.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: You talk about things you want in a set list. I'll talk about things that I would like in a set list, and then we'll build the dream set list together.
Speaker 1: Okay. I love this.
Speaker 2: The first of really good songs. There's a lot of good songs, and I think we learned a lot doing two tours. Yes, one Leader, one Arena. Yes, I feel like the things that like I take away from those performances that like it seemed like the audience enjoyed or things we enjoyed would be important to have. Yes, this set list, which is like I like when the girls do something and then the guys do something. I think building out a really fun and surprising encore like we did in the second tour it was really fun. I like yep, and both tours people got solos and got duets, like highlighting different characters their biggest songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really well balanced. Yes, and it was diversified, like it wasn't all top hits, like it was a little bit of fan favorites, our favorites. There were some really good ballads. There were is audience participation. There was the wireroom like segment that we did that felt like cohesive. I didn't really go so into depth in terms of like the segments and stuff like that for this one. I just kind of made my list. But I think we can build this out together. I have too many. Okay, now let me ask you question. This is season three only? Is this is a season three tour only? Not bringing in songs from other tours? Correct?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I brought in other songs?
Speaker 3: Oh, Kevin, I didn't know the rules. Oh my gosh, why don't we do that? Like, Okay, it's fine because we can bring in songs we've already done on tour.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, I got it. G I can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a couple like like, oh I wish I would like to see this on stage. You know, okay, okay, because the first two tours, well, the first tour obviously we only had the season one, but the second tour we pulled from season one and too, right, so this could be the culmination. It's mostly season three for me, okay, okay, okay, but with some of the greatest hits sprinkled in.
Speaker 1: Got it? All right, that's fine, I can pull some of those, okay, all right. Do you want to read your list or do you want me to read mine? Sure, I'll go Okay, So I thought.
Speaker 2: My list is very long, Oh my god. So I thought we could start it off with Somebody to Love whoa Okay, I'm just hearing Corey can Yeah, and then people. I don't know if that's like doing mid tempo is maybe not like a great opener, but I thought it might be fun to switch it up. Yeah, I got you, and then I have We Found Love okay, and Paradise by the dashboard light. Whoa, you are starting out so strong. I just want to come in with a bang, okay, a bunch of group numbers, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, we got a lot of different vocals. I think it would be really interesting. Okay, And so the middle the next sections I don't really have in any sort of order.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: What I loved about the second tour was that Heather had her Britney moment. I think she should do around the World, Okay. I like that Mark had his moment. I think, like a I think there's a lot of mashups or Medley's we should do because there's so many more songs now, right, Okay, So I think doing a little mashup of mean by Taylor Swift and I'm the only one for Mark would be great.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I would like Amber to have her moment of try a little tenderness yep. I would also like Curt and Blaine to have their moment to sing perfect together. I think that. I think that could be sweet sweet. So I don't know where those go, but imagine do sprinkled in for the solos to break those things up. I also think it'd be really fun and funny for Vanessa to come out and start like if we have a choir room segment again, oh, and her to start big spender okay, and then she gets cut off and the ladies come in. They're like no, no, no, no, no, we'll do it like this and it's a trouble turne section. Okay, I have that as well, and then it's sort of like how the Warblers did in the second tour.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have that same idea. Okay, great, tell me about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm debating one move here, okay, because part of me wants it to go black. And you hear the drum kick from rumor has It?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like that, and then it stops and everyone goes crazy, and then you have the and then just yeah, build the tension. Yeah, and then then you go full out into rumor has it someone like you? Yeah, And then you go into survivor I will survive, okay, and stronger what is killing you? Obviously, and that is sort of the troubletone set. I have candy Man as well, but I feel like it doesn't fit with those other three. Here's my other possible audible here is that it's candy Man survivor, I will survive and stronger. And then you say rumor has it for the encore? Oh that's oh, that's a good point, Like maybe that's how you open the end.
Speaker 1: Keep that hold on to that thought.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, okay, Okay. Then they have a little disco medley, Okay, not too long, make it fun. You should be dancing disco inferno more than a woman and staying alive mash up.
Speaker 1: Like okay, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: So it's you know, people are moving, it's a big, huge group number. It's really fun. Yeah, but it's yeah, it's not too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: Then I was thinking of having a Michael section. Interesting, but I don't know, because we've done so many good Michael songs, and not just from the Michael episode. Right, here's what I think we do. ABC great because it's a great group number. It is okay, into the very sweet human nature. We get a chord Mercedes Amber duet. That's a good one, and then we go into smooth criminal yep slash scream Wow. So not full versions of either. But then maybe I get to dance a little bit again.
Speaker 1: So should I hear that? I hear that.
Speaker 2: And then you met like Naya on stage with Cello's.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, that's okay, this is part of my particent.
Speaker 2: And then you have thriller heads a roll.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. I didn't even think about that. So maybe Michael happens, right, Okay, because logistics here Michael happens, and then it goes dark, and then Vanessa comes out because she's not in that. Yeah, and then it goes into trouble tones, and then you have Chris doing not the boy next door, Darren does coughs Europe and somewhere only we know, and then we have a little Whitney moment. Yeah, acappella, how will I know? Oh that's good too, Okay.
Speaker 2: Into so emotional slash, I want to dance, let's mash it up, and then a big group number for my love is your Love?
Speaker 1: Shut up the wild this tour. I don't want to be a part of this tour because that's too much.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of work. And let me tell you, it would be Amber and I are really just running, not sitting down. Yeah for a second. Because then we also have a little what side story moment? Oh my god, you have themes Okay, America cool and one hand, one heart, just but we make them all shorter versions.
Speaker 1: We do sort of like truncated versions. Oh yeah, yeah, we're not doing full versions.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's something I would like, Okay, Jenna, hey tell me, I want the ladies to do cell blocked tango.
Speaker 1: I would almost put that in.
Speaker 2: I think I want the full version too, theatrical okay, No that on an arena stage, give it to me, Okay, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, you guys would be living yeah okay, Oh it would be so good with all the dancers get out of here, all right, all right, all right, okay.
Speaker 2: I think blame it on the alcohol would be really fun, you know, living it up a little bit, okay, and then you need your moment and you would sing because you loved me.
Speaker 1: Oh funny, Okay, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: And then if we're in need of some more fun group numbers, what makes you beautiful?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Love you like a love song?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Start me up? Living on a prayer mashup?
Speaker 1: Because yes, oh you bring it back, bringing it back? Yes.
Speaker 2: And then I think we close out the set with We Are Young, okay, and then we go into encore.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If that wasn't enough, right, it wasn't. Clearly the encore starts out acappella, shake it out?
Speaker 1: Oh interesting?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have too many options here. The scenes get weeded down. Yeah, Glory Days, I don't know, riverdep Mountain High.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, that's a good one. I didn't put that one in, but I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe, okay, I can get rid of glory days. We shake it out into River Deep Mountain High. That's good because like you guys are on stools, they kick out the stools and they go out to do River Deep Mountain High. And then I was thinking, do we do a loser like me light up the world moment?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow?
Speaker 2: Because people like it? Yeah, or hear me out. Here's what I'm really going to push for is a full competition moment. We are not you are not. We are doing faithfully. Oh into any way you want it. Oh, mashup with love and touch and squeeze in and then we are ending on don't stop.
Speaker 1: Kevin, this is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it needs to be trimmed, but just and maybe we don't need to have sections like this. Maybe we just sprinkle those in. This is your tour, But I don't know if I want sections? Is that fun to watch?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well I did sections okay, but they're not technical sessions. They're just I grouped ones together like we could have stuffed in between. Okay, are you ready? Yeah, okay, I'm opening with Empire state of Mind. Wow. And then We're going in to run the world. Yes, and then we're finishing this little trio.
Speaker 2: With we are Young, Okay.
Speaker 1: Then we go into and this could be cut. This is my least favorite of the numbers, We Got the Beat. It's a lot of group numbers, so I'm aware of that. Then we run into Candy Man. We open with Candy Man, and then we throw in rumor has it someone like you? Of course, now I also have Survivor, I will Survive and Stronger right after that. So this is a full trouble Tones, great grouping. I understand that's a big ask of them. So if I had to cut one, I would could definitely cut We Got the Beat because that's not Troubletones and maybe Candy Man or maybe throw Rumor has It into Candy Man into Survivor or Stronger. Yeah. My next segment is a little bit of solo and a little bit of grouping. So we opened with we Found Love, and then we do we go into Constant Craving, Oh yeah, and then we go into ABC, another good group number, and then we slow it down and we cut Justified and we go into Man in the Mirror, those my Michael songs, and then this is another segment, but technically I guess it could go into each Other smooth criminal, Yeah, into a little but of a lighter moment. Is that's what makes you beautiful? Get the boys in there, give us all a break, and then we go into I Will Always Love You, of course, and then we all break out into like a prayer, just solos, group numbers, boys, girls, and then my next segment is love You Like love song and somebody that I used to Know. I added in not the boy next door after that because you said it and I forgot about it. Yeah. My closing segment of the show or the set is mean You open up with a nice little mean then we go into Edge of Glory. It's not technically a trouble troubletone number to me, so like it's okay that it's not in the trouble tones into We're slow it down a little bit and we go to howl on you know, we'll do a little howl and I know, and then we get another solo, we do Valerie, and then we go in to Get what You Give. That's the end of the show. Oh wow, my encore. We open with Somebody to Love. Then we go into cough Europe. Then we break into Paradise by the dashboard light, bring everything back up again.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: We slow it down with the shake it out, give everybody a break. We go into Jesse's Girl, m then we go into Thriller and don't Stop.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a long encore.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had like five songs in our and then like we're running and we're doing single Ladies and we're doing like Friday.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a big encore. So I thought, you know, finish with a punch.
Speaker 2: I couldn't figure out. I wanted more solos for people. I couldn't figure out which Leah song and which Corey song. I think Jesse's Girl.
Speaker 1: Jesse's Girl is good for Leah. I had a couple. I feel like we're missing a lot of Leah in this. Yes, I did too, That's what I was worried about. Firework was one I was gonna throw back in. That song is just so difficult, good on it, but like and then I would love to hear them do Faithfully again. So that would have been one that I would have put in. But I was really trying to be season three centric with some flares of old Lee. Yeah, like I would throw in Halo Sunshine because, like I know, people love it for the girls. But this is a good we have. We have a lot of crossover here.
Speaker 2: We do, but we also have a lot that's different and that makes me excited. So do you think I think we do a choir room section again? So how that if you guys didn't see the tour, how it worked was you'd usually come out. We would do three group numbers back to back to back. Both tours started with Don't Stop Believing, right, and then you would break up into some duets, some boys, girls. You just break it up, and then you throw in a couple group numbers and then yeah, some event numbers like that, and then just sprinkle it up throughout the rest of it. Sprinkle it up. Sure, Yeah, should we build this now our dream set together? I mean yeah, it doesn't have to be perfect, no, no, but I think we can we can combine. So so opener, Yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: Well we have run the world in there, yes, But to me, that's a solo song. And what did you open with again?
Speaker 2: Somebody to Love? Which is a little lackluster.
Speaker 1: It's just so I can't like next to Empire State like Empire State is like's it brings a crowd up, but it's not quite as iconic as Somebody to Love?
Speaker 2: So should we start with somebody?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're starting with Somebody to Love? Okay, so we need three group numbers, I think, right, did you have we found love up there?
Speaker 1: No, we did? We are young? I had we are young, and I had we run the world.
Speaker 2: Let me pitch you we found love.
Speaker 1: I'm for it. You don't have to pitch it. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: You know it finishes Somebody to Love. I can pitch it anyway. Right, everybody's screaming, and then we do our intros like hey everyone, thank you for coming. And then as every like we're saying thank you, it's so good to be in Tampa. Yeah, and then you're.
Speaker 1: Dunk dunk dunk dunk dun dun dunk dunk. Yeah. It's good. It's really good. It's what sings should have been. Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know about this third one. Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Paradise is so are strong like that is?
Speaker 2: That's a lot. That's too much. It's too much.
Speaker 1: It's almost a little bit too much. I'm gonna fight that one a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, it's too much. So we found love until we are Young? Yeah, so if the vibes are coming off of we are Young, we got to open with is this trouble Jones? I know, I think we should do some more Glee kids stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would say, then either we go the Michael route, we go the choir room route, or we go the Whitney route.
Speaker 2: So why don't we have like a girl's moment? We are doing Girls around the World. Who's all in that? Are all the girls in that number? We could make it that, but that's not so. Then some girls can come in and sing after. Okay, so let's put let's put Santana in there. Santana's definitely in their teen is definitely in there with Heather. Let's put some of our dancers in there. Let's put Vanessa in there, and then let's leave Amber out so that she can.
Speaker 1: Be the next one I had her doing I will always love you. I don't know what other souls you had in there first.
Speaker 2: I like that I had to try little tenderness, but I think I will always love you as better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't heard that one.
Speaker 2: But okay, hold on, what if we don't put because it's an uptempost song. Do you want to keep it up?
Speaker 1: What around the world?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like, do we keep it up? Do we go into I Feel Pretty Unpretty?
Speaker 1: Oh? WHOA just threw that one out there?
Speaker 2: Did I forget to mention that we did?
Speaker 1: Put that in there?
Speaker 2: Okay? So then we go into so we're taking out Dane and Leett. We're putting them into I Feel Pretty Unpretty exactly, and then maybe we do another girl's maybe we do love song? Yes, correct, Okay, great, you're a winner. Okay, So then we've done girls, So then we do some boys. Okay, so maybe we do what makes You Beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I mean that's enough boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then maybe do we going to blame it? That's a good mixture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that. It's easy, fun, free form rock out exactly. So I have four trouble tone songs. I have Candy Man, Rumor, Survivors Stronger. I think we just do it. That's why I have the exact same dream segment. Let's just do it, put it, put it in there, cut and copy.
Speaker 2: It has to start with rumor, has it though.
Speaker 1: Yes, then we go to why don't we do Rumor Survivor Candy Man Stronger?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's correct.
Speaker 2: That feels good. Yes, okay, you know you know when you know it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, totally okay. So after Trouble Tones, we could go into you had Man in the Mirror? Right, I didn min? Do we start Michael off with Man in the Mirror?
Speaker 1: Great? I also had ABC and Smooth?
Speaker 2: Then maybe we go to Smooth Criminal so it gives people more time to get back up on stage.
Speaker 1: Great? Great, and then we do ABC. Yeah, it feels like a solid Michael segment. Yeah, it does, okay? Or what about Thriller? It hads a rule we leave I think we leave that out for now. Okay, let's leave it out for now. I think we can always leave it for encore and it doesn't feel right, we can stick it somewhere else. Great.
Speaker 2: So then after our Michael segment, do we I have a disco segment? Should we just exlay that.
Speaker 1: I left it out for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I was just thinking dou alipa.
Speaker 1: You know right? Right? No? I mean I like it, I just I don't think it's necessary for the tool, right, I don't. I don't think it's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, after MJ. Then why don't we have Chris come out after ABC? Not the Boy next Door? Yes, and then we have Leah do a song.
Speaker 1: Right, firework? What other songs is she saying?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Oh without you?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Let's do that one without you? Okay, great one. Then it's time for some Whitney. Oh Whitney.
Speaker 1: We can't combine Whitney and cell block. It doesn't have to be an all Whitney. Second, you're right, I don't think that we should be doing that.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: So let's do.
Speaker 2: Who's who's in? How How will I know?
Speaker 1: Uh? Leah, Chris, Amber and Naya? Is that right?
Speaker 2: You have Nya just saying you got to give her a break?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do we do? Mean perfect? I still have a edge of glory here that we haven't done.
Speaker 2: Okay, So mean that will be the end of the solo section, right, and then we'll go into cell block. Love it? Okay kidding me?
Speaker 1: This feels really good. I wish we could actually do this tour, I know, So.
Speaker 2: Let's close it out. Then, now we need to close it out.
Speaker 1: Like a prayer. Yeah, no, we did that last time though for the first tour Glory. Edge of Glory is good. I just like doing that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Edge of Glory into maybe do light up the world.
Speaker 1: And then you get what you get. We didn't do that either, Edge of Glory get what you give Paradise for.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's insane, but yeah right, yeah, because not everybody's in Edgeglory, so it does give you some people a break.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Encore, Oh my god, Encore. We'll do five songs. Okay, we'll cap it at five.
Speaker 1: Okay, cough syrup has to be there, cough syrup, shake it out. I think it starts to shake it out. Did we do Jesse's Girl?
Speaker 2: Ding do Jesse's Girl?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think that's gonna be an Encore you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesse's Girl, and then we need like two group numbers. Don't stop mm hm. So you don't want to do my idea of doing a full competition faithfully Jesse's Girl and the Faithfully Great.
Speaker 1: I love this. This is a great list. Okay, should post this list. This is pretty solid. Okay, all right, she posts this list somewhere so people can see it online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. Do you want to review real quick? We didn't do a choir room segment, but like whatever, I don't think we need to. I think they're all choir room. So here's what's happening. We're all somebody to love and to we found love until we are young. Then Heather Moore is going to give it to us around the world and the ladies, and then we're going to get I feel pretty, I'm pretty mash up and to love you like a love song.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this.
Speaker 2: Boys are going to come out to what makes you beautiful? We're all going to come out and do blame it, and then we're all going to scram and curtain blame, are going to do perfect and then oh Lenji's comes out and does and does a bit as hey big spender, I love that gets stopped and then the trouble tones happen.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, this is good.
Speaker 2: And they go into rumor has it someone like you? Mash up and to survivor I will survive mash up and to Candy Man and too Stronger, what doesn't kill you?
Speaker 1: Amber's like you remember yelling at me right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Amber would have and would never Then we go into Man of the Mirror, smooth criminal and ABC great, into not the Boy next Door. We have some soulos here, not the Boy next Door without you, constant craving slash Valerie and mean I love this. And then we go big and we go sell Block Tango, and then Darren comes out and does someone only we know. We go into Acapella, how will I know? Into my Love is your Love? Yes, Into Edge of Glory, get what you give, finishing it off with Paradise by the dashboard Light. Oh my god, that's a strong ending. Yes, very, And then we come off for the encore and the ladies do shake it out. Oh great, And then Darren comes out Actually no, I think. Then Corey comes out and does Jesse's Girl. Ye. Then Darren comes out and does Coughs Europe, and then we all come out with Lee and Corey to do faithfully and to don't stop.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this. This is great. This is a really strong tour list.
Speaker 2: It would be really difficult to do.
Speaker 1: This is why we this is only our dream list, only our dream list, very, because it would be so hard for certain people that I'm not even sure it's Oh I'm tired looking.
Speaker 2: We didn't give either of us a song.
Speaker 1: Oh we didn't put your scream. We don't put scream in there.
Speaker 2: But we need you need to have a song, can you because you love me? No, we need solow.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need to do that every night.
Speaker 2: You can live sing.
Speaker 1: I feel pretty good about this. I feel solid. I don't know if this was fun to listen too, but I know, but we sure had a good time making it. Yeah, right in and tell us if we missed anything or if you disagree. I loved our stage for the Arena tour so pretty. That was really cool. The stage and then the B stage and the Sea stage, which was like the farthest stage. Amber was on a lot. The encore was crazy for me because I had to do we did Friday. We were changing into single Ladies and then I put I ran to do Single Ladies, and then I ran back, and then I had to get dressed to do Empire, State of Mind, Somebody to Love True Colors all at once. Yeah, it was psycho and like, the arena's really big, so you're just running across to the other side of the arena and then back.
Speaker 2: Can we have a big cat walk this time instead of the c stage. I guess we couldn't do Diva. That would have been fun to do, but that's the future season, you know. Oh and they had like a real catwalk and done that. I can't wait to get to that episode. Diva hasn't hackened yet.
Speaker 1: No, that's Paris Barclay, that's with all of our friends, Alex is there be there?
Speaker 2: You're right, I get confused because I've watched it recently for fun. I think a catwalk would be fun to c r B stage.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think the catwalk would be a lot of fun. Whether they build that like during the show or it's just there. I don't know. There's some logistics there.
Speaker 2: But and then I think you still have them monitors, the bits from Schuster and and Sue.
Speaker 1: It's a faster yeah, exactly, Well right in tell us if you liked it, If you hated it, I'm sorry, and thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: That's what you really missed from this non insistent tour that will never happen. See yeah, thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.