Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Jamie Michael said, Hey, ugonojo, can you guys give me your top five receivers and order in the game today?
Speaker 3: Order? Man, We need to think about that, bro right now.
Speaker 2: You have to say, Chase Jefferson, Ay, he don't get a people want to discounting. I like pooka a cool pot my top. I'll put poet my damn top.
Speaker 3: Oh damn. That is uh tom and raw.
Speaker 5: Tyree?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Or is it because he's had Yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: Been, he's been.
Speaker 2: He kind of been nick this year. Well I think what hurt him is that tour. But you know what, yeah, just because he's still Tyreek I put him in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who you got? That's tough.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, my one A, my one A one B is is Chase and Jefferson.
Speaker 1: God damn a j Brown, Tyreek Ceze lamb uh. Now that that's other players that you know are on the fringes that belong that conversation as well, Amon Ross? Yeah, who else? Who else I missing? I think Pickings Picking is in.
Speaker 3: The hes coming. He coming, He's coming, He's definitely coming.
Speaker 5: He's one as well.
Speaker 2: Let's see NFC. Let's go n f C South. Mike Havin's been hurt this year, but we can't. You've been out a lot, man.
Speaker 5: Listen, he's missed it consistent man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know what, with the exception of uh, with the exception of Chasing, and and and and and jeff it's been a quiet yep O receivers man. Them the only two that's consistently week in and week out. Now they had the Jedda had that streak where the defense that we ain't give you nothing.
Speaker 5: We're gonna double, we gonna triple you. We're gonna let.
Speaker 3: Hankerson, We're gonna at Adison, We're gonna let everybody else we're gonna double your ass.
Speaker 5: Were gonna stop you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but other than that, it's kind of been a down year except for those two guys. Coach Prime tells Antonio Peers, who wants the Raiders to draft the Door and Shiloh.
Speaker 3: If the season ended today, the Raiders would have the number two pick. Times thanks.
Speaker 2: The Raiders would be a good spot for his son and an event in Las Vegas. Time told Pierce, you're truly the best. Not need you to do the do one thing I need draft.
Speaker 1: I like it though, I like it, I like it, but I don't remember. It's very important the situation you go to, your supporting cast is very important that you have the tools around you at the disposal you have the huh he got brought Bronc is a real deal? Top top three, top four along with is it McBride? Did I say that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He might be top three or four and I ain't talking about three or four, and I ain't talking about aout the NFL.
Speaker 5: And now we need we need more than Bowers, We need.
Speaker 3: One more dup Oh.
Speaker 2: For sure, they got they got some good receivers, not great, they got good.
Speaker 3: They got good quick guy.
Speaker 5: One I'm talking about we like I'm part of the damn Raiders.
Speaker 1: They just they just they just need one and he needs to be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, uh yeah, I mean look, I think look, it's gonna be very interesting to see how this thing shakes out. Jacksonville has two wins. I think the Giants have two wins. I think the Raiders have two wins. And at some point in time they're like, you don't ever want to show your fan base that you don't really care about winning. I mean, because you know, we want to you know, we want to try to win, but we really try to lose. Now, Jacksonville, y'all ain't going Look see y'all, I don't know what y'all gonna do because you got Trevor. I don't think Trevor going nowhere anytime soon. H exactly. Uh. You got the Giants and need him a quarterback desperately. The Raiders need a quarterback desperately.
Speaker 3: Uh. Hell, there are several teams.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody moves up uh to get If you fall in love with somebody during the draft process, you put them on the board and you evaluate them, You study their tape and you listen like this guy is franchise alteration. But it's gonna be it's gonna be very very interesting to see this thing it shapes out O yo. But I do think you're doing is gonna be a very high pick. He he's made himself some money. Uh, he got coached. He got a coach that his offensive coordinator this year was an o C in the NFL, So he's pro ready. His dad is a coach. You know, you like you like you like players, especially in the quarterback position. That dad was a coach, so he understands it. Uh, he understands what it takes to be the mechanisms of everything that comes around comes along with being an NFL quarterback.
Speaker 3: You're the CEO, sir, gott to be buttoned up on.
Speaker 2: You gotta say, gotta say all the right things, do all the right things.
Speaker 3: It's it's more than just playing the position.
Speaker 2: Everybody man who cares stop it. It is just like if you're a CEO, you uh, Tim Cook can't just do out there are doing winning in this stuff. Even though Apple Apple products are doing flying off the shelf, it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 3: There's a decorum. You know, you got to be very new.
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta be very what.
Speaker 3: You got to do in that situation. That's the word you feel like.
Speaker 1: M o R. Yeah, your mirror d E m o R you am you? Okay okay, the.
Speaker 5: Mirror you talk like you French? Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I like that. What do you mean to talk for breakfast this morning?
Speaker 5: I'm gonnay, I'm gonna use I'm gonna use that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna it was, It's preserved it.
Speaker 1: Whenever when I met her, I was very.
Speaker 2: I don't think is gonna say you with debut real probably say you're a damn food when you met you, you're a damn fool.
Speaker 3: Two years and you a d fool.
Speaker 2: Now add Michael Parson to the list of Cowboys voicing voices clamoring for the return of Mike McCarthy. I think it would be like a fair shot with everyone back, players, coaches, because the injury kind of struck of what this season could really be. The injuries have been terrible, and you know, it really sucks in terms of coaching. Man, Mike, damn you just said no matter. Coach Mike to me and his relationship has always been really good. He always took real good care of me, and I just don't know how the business side is going to go. You know, Jerry has his own mindset about who he wants to coach. This is his team. I'm kind of like just a pawn in this business. Hold on, I thought a couple of weeks ago, you said that, hey, no mind, no joke.
Speaker 1: Players coming out in defense of their coach, the head coach, despite some of the things that he said in the past, having to retrack it and change their tul now in support of Mike McCarthy, regardless of what any of the players say. In Jerry's mind and the probably already made up, probably already made up, you know, he's gonna lie. He's gonna lie Michael policy to finish out the season, you know. And and Dak came out and said it as well. I wish I had some power when it comes to the decision making.
Speaker 5: You don't everybody knows.
Speaker 1: That when anybody comes out and said, you know, it's it's good, it's good, good pr good media relations. But knowing Jerry, based on this season, regardless of the injuries are not, he cleaned the house.
Speaker 3: He's cleaning house.
Speaker 1: If you understand the business in general, if you understand the cachet and how that specific individual runs his ship, He's cleaning the house no matter what any player says.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when yeah, a player know he's gone, the coaches know he gone, the player what the coach say, I would love to have him back. He's been great, he's a great player. We love They're not gonna say we want him going. And just like players, it's it's it's a rare, don't I don't know. If I've heard yeah, I would have gone. I don't like him. He's not a great coach. He's not a greatert situations. He doesn't make any in game adjustments. He doesn't make you know, quarter to quarter adjustment, have time adjustments. I've never heard a player say that, So all this is just coaching spill for me. And you know it's it's it's it's pr great prs being and they might sincerely want it back, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: What what what were the players?
Speaker 1: Players always saying everything that's politically correct in that setting. Nobody there there are very few, There are very few players that have ever been in the NFL that actually voiced their opinion or saying what the fans are thinking, or saying, well, we know is going on in the locker room and actually came out and said it.
Speaker 5: There's only maybe maybe one I can think of my dog, t T T. Let it be known.
Speaker 1: Never issues might be going on that the fans can see from the downside in But as a player, you know you're not supposed to say. He gonna let you know the things that are going on inside. You're gonna tell you about the elephant in the room. He's gonna let it be known. Why are we losing to the coaches's son.
Speaker 5: The plate?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you heard you heard Chase chasing man has me no questions about getting the ball? I don't call play, Yeah, he said, I don't call play. Y'all asking me stuff? Now, y'all always tell me, hey, let the coaches go, you just play.
Speaker 3: Now, all of a sudden, you asked me, what can I get open on?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I won't play. I love your job, Greg Cuiser.
Speaker 2: George figures doesn't know him, or at least that's what the Steelers wide receiver says days away from the rematch with the Cleveland Browns. Steelers Week twelve loss to the Browns was punctuated by a scuffle and the hell Mary attempt ask if he would talk to Newsom before the Sunday's game, Pickings was dismissing, I don't even know who that is, the Stevens third year receiver said Friday. Pickings also doubled down on his postgame assertion that he did not think the Browns are good a good team.
Speaker 3: I just go by the record. Bro.
Speaker 2: After the game, news And called Pickings a fake tough guy, and Friday he responded to Pickings' latest comments and he was going to handle the trash talk phil rematch.
Speaker 3: I'm all about team, Newsom said.
Speaker 2: Obviously, he's the guy who cares more about himself, and you can see that independence he causes for me. My job to try to do whatever I can to help my team win. There's never going to be one on one battle.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 1: Fight fight, let's go. I need to see. Listen, we lost Mike Evans and Marshawn Lottimore. We lost that. We lost Josh Norman and Odell Beckham. We lost that. You want that, so you want that? You play? I know, I understand it. You know your team, you know camaraderie, who.
Speaker 3: Right who who Man.
Speaker 1: I need this, George Piggins, I need this. Keep it within the game, keep it within the confinement. G give me, give me a show.
Speaker 3: It's hard. Give me.
Speaker 5: I swear for God. I'm gonna give me some popcorn. I'm gonna kick my feet up and watch y'all go at it Sunday.
Speaker 3: Give me a show.
Speaker 5: Please. I beg of you.
Speaker 1: Do get it, hey, listen, get each other face talk trash. You know with Piggins, when you catch the ball, you know you hit that thing.
Speaker 5: They be doing that.
Speaker 1: You know, Greg Newsman, you make a play, you get up and you know you do the sword.
Speaker 3: Strap.
Speaker 1: I'm beg of y'all. Man, I don't hear none of that. Well literally correct bullshit about it. Number team players, give me a show.
Speaker 3: I pay you how.
Speaker 5: Much I paid for NFL Sunday ticket, but you better give me something.
Speaker 2: Dak defended Mike McCarthy, said I wholeheartedly believe in him. Dak thinks McCarthy deserves another contract. He also said he would help McCarthy McCarthy if if he had more influence on the team's development, but McCarthy said he's confused by dak comments.
Speaker 3: According to Clarence Hill the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Cowboys coach, McCartney said he had the most input he's ever had his head coach.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, that mercant coach compared to Green Bay.
Speaker 2: He is not sure what Dak meant by needing him influence on his terms. We know Mike McCarthy does not have. He's a head coaching title only.
Speaker 5: For those that understand the game of football, for those who know about when it comes to being the coach of the Dallas Cowboys organizations, that's still on the helmet. There's one person that runs a show and it's not the head coach. And it's always always been that way.
Speaker 1: You have no pull. You know exactly what Dak meant by the words that he said, yes.
Speaker 5: And I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Dak what he said with a grain of salt, because guess what he said. He wanted Scott Lenahan. He said he wanted Kellen Moore, he said he wanted Jason Garrett. He said he wanted this one and he wanted that one. So what's he supposed to say? Nah, I want Mike because I want another head coach, I want another play caller. Of course, he's gonna say all the right things because if you go back and check his track track record on Joe, he said the exact same thing about every offensive coordinator, about every head coach that he's had.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have to you have to be asked to be PC. He's a quarterback, He's the face of the franchise no matter what. So he has to say they're all the right things. He's not like he gonna come out and go against you know, his head coach.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, no, shoot it. But I'm saying for him to say, Mike, let me ask you a question. Do you have any say on the final fifty three? Do you have any say in free agency? Do you have any say in the draft. So, if that's the case, so I'm just trying to figure out, what do you mean you have some satan?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Then he said he had more save, more control, and more say than than he had in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I disagree.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe O Joe, maybe at the end, maybe at the end he didn't have the same amount of say. But it's hard for me to believe throughout his entire tenure that he had more say in Dallas that he had in Green Bay.
Speaker 5: You know what that get right?
Speaker 3: Huh? Chopp.
Speaker 5: That's what they get, you know.
Speaker 2: Damn well, we'll see now by saying that, you know, you take some of the owners off Jerry, so we can't blame Jerry fully. So Jerry can say, oh see, he would out there say that he had some say let's get his ass up out.
Speaker 3: Of here because we lose it.
Speaker 2: Coach Belichick interviewed for u n c's at University of North Carolina and coaching vacancy. He reportedly blew them away in the interview. I mean, I don't know why y'all surprised by that. Coach Belichick seems genuinely interested interested in the job. Excuse men, at the age of seventy two, Coach Belichick has no prior college experience.
Speaker 3: Ochell, do you like Coach Belichick going back?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not, Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I want at some point, I would love for coach Belichick to get the most wins as a head coach in the NFL past. Shoot, look, and I can't get that done going to North Carolina. I think going to college it's not a bad thing, but there's a disadvantage due to the competition level being, the playing field being even because of nil I don't think Bill needs to get into that realm, in that area where you're not really getting the players you need to have a winning season or actually to be able to compete at a high level. I would prefer Bill to stay with us inside the NFL until the right job comes.
Speaker 5: To his.
Speaker 1: And to the right to the right NFL job comes, you know, the right one where he can continue to to win and strive to get into reaching that goal of being the most the most winningest NFL head coach.
Speaker 2: Ever, I think, oh Joe, coach Belichick, it had to be a huge crush to his ego. You're talking about the guy who won six super Bowls and he ain't getting none of the job. There were six or seven jobs that were available and he got none of them. Yeah, but he got.
Speaker 1: As a question, though, think about, yes, of those six or seven jobs that are available, which one would have been the best fit that can get where he can continue his random dominance.
Speaker 2: No way, he got no quarterback. I mean, you at a quarterback, but you ain't got Tom Brady. But at this point, O Joe, let me ask you a question. You're the You're the best receipt.
Speaker 5: That's me. You you you you got, you got all the records.
Speaker 2: You have had six straight hundreds, You had six straight seasons at least first get hundred yard, six straight seasons of ten touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Okay, they move on and you can't find one job. Hey, can I tell you something. Yeah, it's become a young man's game.
Speaker 1: Not only has this young man's game, it's become a young coaches game as well.
Speaker 5: But Bill speak for himself. It speaks volumes.
Speaker 1: It's all about Bill bedapp today today's players to today's era.
Speaker 5: Can he change some of the things that he did during the old days, some of the old ways and try to try to revamp like you know, I tell you got these sometimes you got these involved.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't do the things you did back in the day and think it's gonna work in today's era.
Speaker 5: You know, the players, I don't. I don't think they responded.
Speaker 3: They won't give a damn about no resume o jo.
Speaker 5: These kids don't care, not about no resume. Kids don't understanding the organizations.
Speaker 1: Might might if he goes in and letting and shows that he can adapt to the kids in today's era.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying. I could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, he can he adapt.
Speaker 2: It's hard, o Jo, when you've been in your It's hard when you've done something one way and had ultimate success doing it that way.
Speaker 3: Now all of a sudden, you mean to tell me to do a one eighty. Yeah, who oh yo, that's hard.
Speaker 2: And the kids today, o Jo, there's not the same level of respect for coaching and authority that it once was what you and I grew up with, and the way we see it gradually gradually dissipating, where the coach's authority and the coach's voice is not as as it once was.
Speaker 3: Now it is in some locker room.
Speaker 2: But I remember five years ago, ten five years ago, Coach Belichick walking into a locker room with that that's a mad Now everybody, the first thing they're gonna call it a question. He didn't want to know what iut go. He didn't won on without Tom Brady. Yeah yeah, well, I just I just bet what.
Speaker 1: You know what I see, especially with the young players that looked up to looked up to him as a coaching in respect what he's done. I think he can walk into a locker room and it'd be instant respect, even from the young even from the young guns.
Speaker 2: Despite his struggles, Aaron Rodgers says he has nothing to prove over the final last five games, inferring that his career compliments should supersede see I told you should supersede his performance down the stretch. He said it would be ridiculous to make a player with his resume audition for next season. Oh Joe, this is why we love professional sports, because what how much you do every week? So I want to ask Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Rodgers, what has those four m vps done for the Giant the Jets this year? M that's what you do every time you step on the field. Oh Joe, I'm playing for my job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're you're, you already know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Though, you're you're you already know what they're gonna do. You know how difficult it is to find a quarterback. You know how long they just been looking for a quarterback? Even yeah, I know, they still look at playing back. It's the possibility, it's the thought, it's the hope that he's gonna play like the Aaron Rodgers of old.
Speaker 5: And even even if he shows a glimpse of.
Speaker 1: Flashes of the old Aaron Rodgers, maybe for the Jets organization. Maybe that's just enough to give them hope that things may change. Maybe so if there's an our touny or a chance for him to come back next year, guests is gonna be because of who he is and because of the exact same thing he said, because of his resume, he gonna get a chance just because it's him.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I said, I don't know Whatdy Johnson like a lot of other people, they seem to see that he and the owner of the Jets, Woody Johnson, it's kind of like they don't see eye to eye. There's reports that he wanted to bench Aaron Rodgers at some point in time this year. Coaches fought back at it, fought back against that. If they want me to stay fantastic, if it takes these five games, maybe they don't know what I bring to the table. Nothing this year. But that being said, I love to play really freaking well these last five games. Yeah, it's oh Joe, you see, That's what I'm saying. He thinks that the normal rules for an NFL player. Yeah, Montana, he didn't finish. He didn't finish in San Francisco, EMM and Smith, Bruce Smith, Jary Rice, some of the historic great players.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of.
Speaker 2: Top one hundred players that did not finish their career with the team that drafted them. But somehow Aaron think he should be exempt because of his resume.
Speaker 5: And can I can I tell you something in that chat?
Speaker 3: Do y'all listen to me?
Speaker 1: Because his name is Aaron Rodgers, because of what he's done in the past, He's gonna get that grace simply because he's a quarterback, even though some might.
Speaker 3: Not like it.
Speaker 5: We might not like it. It's just the honest truth.
Speaker 3: I believe there's a greater chance he plays elsewhere than with the Jets.
Speaker 5: No, I don't see it. Well, you know the Devanta is going after this, he's on, he's on, he's on one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you might be right, you might You might be right, as most of the pieces are going to be going.
Speaker 5: Get right, Where would that be?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean they talking about everybody keeps hoping to get the old Aaron Rodgers. You just getting old Aaron Rodgers. I mean, I'm not breaking news. Take that aside. Look if that man has if he had another name on the back of that jersey. Ain't no way y'all say that man deserves to get get at the money that he's making, deserves another opportunity or earned forget deserved because he feels he deserves because of his resume, not based on what he's done. Everybody else must feel I get this opportunity. I've earned the opportunity to play here. O jo to play another season, to get another game. He feel he's deserving based on what he's done, not what he's doing.
Speaker 1: And you know the funny thing, you know what he can say it because he knows he's gonna get that opportunity. He knows he's gonna get that chance based on what he's done. Any other position tackles, guards, stevens, NS, centers, d tackles, quarterback safeties will never be extended that grace.
Speaker 3: It's always a special.
Speaker 1: Always a special place for a quarterback, especially when it is done with Aaron Rodgers has done in the past. Even today, even as bad as it is, he will get that grace because of what he's done in the past.
Speaker 3: A lot of former players have chimed in on the ausher of ze Aushier hit on Trevor Lawrence, Bill Romanowski teammate says the hit one's dirty, but I loved it. Sounds like Romo Joe Thomas says the NFL needs to ban weaponize quarterbacks slides.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady suggested the NFL needs to change the rule to penalize late slide. Tom Brady says something very interested. He said, they're putting their owners on the defense. Tom Brady is the wrong messenger because Tom they had a rule change. Does he not know the Brady rule was instituted to protect him. He's I get it, I get what he's saying, but he's the wrong message because a lot of these rules that they was put in place to protect the quarterback he benefitted from. It's kind of like what we see with a lot of his Spanish when they talk about yeah, the port, the port, the port, when they got over here.
Speaker 3: We see, we know how they got over here.
Speaker 2: See it's easy to say that exposed fact though, well I'm here now.
Speaker 3: I don't give it close it.
Speaker 5: Don't let nobody else over.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady said with hell, I ain't got to take no hits, punish the quarterback.
Speaker 5: Really, bro, really, I mean really, and I get.
Speaker 3: Everything that this said.
Speaker 2: O Joe the late slide, Patrick Mahomes and orangs when that fit seeming like you can go to slide. And then he with the nagel know that's wrong, punt punish it because all my listener, all my rosse Brown. He said that Caleb Williams had a habit of pretending like he's gonna go out of bounds and and and you're and they showed the clip. Dan Campbell say if he does if he does this, y'all puinish his ass. And that's exactly what happened. That's why the draw a flag because he won the officials. He said he had a habit of doing this. We're gonna put We're gonna put heil Us on his ass? Is it me?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: I might not get stop him from doing it, but I break his ass with a habit. My grandma said, I might not stop you, but I break your the habit. That's all I'm saying. Tom is the wrong messenger when he benefited one of he was one of the most benefit areas off the rule change to protect the quarterback.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, So how is he gonna say this now?
Speaker 1: I think he's saying it because of the way the quarterbacks are taking advantage of the rule the quarterback.
Speaker 5: He took it through the job it. Yeah, I mean you know he can't he can't scramble, he can't run. He couldn't run.
Speaker 1: Now they think they took he took itvantage of it in the pocket. So the only that point is on the defensive player.
Speaker 2: To understand why you putting a hullo. He said, the owner shouldn't be on the defensive player to protect the offensive player. That's what he's saying. So why is it on the owners when he asses in the pocket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to get you, okay, Well, I want to get better context for those that are running quarterbacks, that are the threats that choose to take advantage of the situation. And they know when you know what, I can fake it, I can act. I come and go out of bounds and I'm gonna take it up the field. Well I'm gonna take it up the sideline. So Shazir, I understand, I understand that was a late slide. That was a late slide by the I'm giving me say, Jered GoF, that was a late slide by Trevor.
Speaker 5: No, you got you got to protect yourself as well, because that wasn't a late slide, O Joe.
Speaker 3: You do realize how tall treble No o cho o Jo.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a late slide, but when you six foot five, you make it seem like Kyler Farry. That's a lot of band to get down into a slider position. How many how many times you see how many times you see Aaron Judge stealer Bates? Do you know how hard it is for him to get his ass down and slide unless they ain't got nobody in that position that they got.
Speaker 3: A shift on something. Yeah, I mean, but that's that's what. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's just like a quarterback when they fake spike it and then throw the ball. What about that, Ojoe? Should you be allowed.
Speaker 3: To see that? Since Marino against the Jazz? Still quarterbacks? Afraid?
Speaker 5: I can't seen it? In a minute, I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think it's only a handful of quarterbacks have done have done that, uh since since Danny.
Speaker 3: But and they put in the Jags to finish up, O Joe.
Speaker 2: The Jags place Trevor Larrence on injury reserve yesterday, likely ending his season. I think he's gonna have surgery. But he was with something before before this. Okay, ac he's had, he had showed the issues before that, Ojo. But all I'm saying is this, I understand what Tom is saying, but as a quarterback that's benefited from it, you can't say, Ojo. You can't say, change the tax code when you benefited from the old tax colde and you've made millions and billions,