Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's get a sense of kind of what's moving out there on the individual stock club.
Speaker 2: We could do that today with Bloomberg's.
Speaker 3: Natalia Kenny Jevich, Natali, what are you looking at today, guys? Of course, retail isn't focus today. Let's start with Lulu LeMans. The ticker's lul ushers are down by our up, excuse me, by three percent. So the company reported net revenue for the America's which was done by four percent. Then net revenue forecast for the full year actually came way below expectations. Bloomberg Intelligence is saying that this basically reflects difficulties for the company to reset its US business. However, international sales grew strong, specifically China, but as many analysts pointed out, that's not enough to counter the US weakness. And of course, everyone wants to see a new CEO. Some analysts expected that this new announcement would come today, but it didn't happen, and many analysts, including Jeffries, are saying that without a credible permanent CEO. Convictions states low and the stock looks like quote dead money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just kind of rudderless. And you know that at least for now, when you go into the stores, not a whole lot of selection. All right, Natali. You're also looking at a company whose stock looks like it's up seventy percent so far this year, lind Ol Basil.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this is a company that produces plastic chemical fuel products. This is very such a hot topic right now considering the Middle Eas crisis. So the stock is up by three percent a day. The ticker is LYB. So we saw that UBS upgraded the chemical chemical company to neutral from sell. They also increased price target to seventy three dollars from forty two, so that's a pretty big move. So they say that overall, as of now, they still see some kind of oversupply and petrochemical business. But if this conflict in the Middle East, you know, stays for longer, we may see really tight supplies for much of this year. As a result, they expect excess free cash flow for the company for twenty twenty six, and many analysts are just saying that the scale of supply shock in chemicals market is just underestimated right now. So I hope you guys will book this company for your show. I think it could be a really interesting conversation.
Speaker 2: Really moving hard.
Speaker 3: There I one more one more, of course, scrypto. We look at company Gemini space Station. The tickers GEMI shares a down by fifteen percent today. City Group analysts cut recommendation to the crypto exchange to sell from mutual price target was lowered to five fifty from thirteen. Again, it's a pretty big down rate, so they say that they see increase increased concerns about company's profitability. They say that expected revenue for twenty twenty six can be lowered. Volumes are down due to crypto prices. But what I found also really interesting that CDM lowered twelvemonth bitcoin price to one hundred twelve thousand from one hundred thirty or forty three thousand, which is still really optimistic considering the where crypto is now.
Speaker 1: Yeaes seventy one thousand for pitcoin at the moment.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street. And for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.