Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show. Sydney is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Matt for seven months, and now she thinks something might be going on. So let's see if we can figure it out. For Sydney, thank you for your email. So it's tough to come on the show like this, but tell us what's going on with Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for guys having me. It's been a really tough situation for me lately. So I'm together with my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: His name's Matt. We've been together for about like.
Speaker 3: Seven months, okay, and we just started dating long distance, which really sucks because he has to move away from work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I noticed the change, you know, And I'm pretty I feel vibes in person, and I feel vibes even if far away, right, And so I definitely noticed the change in him, Okay, and I feel like he might be cheating, to be honest, I just get this gut feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when he moved, did you guys agree that you were going to continue to stay exclusive?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So he definitely and I we had that conversation and we got first. We were good about it. We were facetiming every day, and our relationship was still the same. I felt really happy. We always, you know, talked about three or four times a day. Nothing really has changed except we weren't physically in front of each other. Yeah, then things started to shift a little bit. So then eventually I would get things from him like, oh, you know, it's so late, call me later, call me tomorrow. I was like, okay, And then sometimes.
Speaker 4: I would call and he'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, hey, you know, I'm already out with my boys. I can't talk right now, and I'm like, wow, well you didn't even tell me you were going out. Good things to know your partying. And then most of the time he doesn't even answer, and I'll get like one of those like automated, sorry, I can't talk right now, which really bugged me because this is my boyfriend. I shouldn't be getting that.
Speaker 1: That pushed that button for me right out of all people, right right. How often do you guys see each other now?
Speaker 3: We haven't in a very long time, and I mean we try to make like a visit every like every at the end of the month, maybe, but it started to get longer and longer spaced out. Yeah, or is our relationship and I feel something happening.
Speaker 6: I do want to play Devil's advocate for a minute and say, what if he's just trying to like make friends. They know, like when you're in a new city, like it's hard to make friends, and so especially if you are on a time difference like going out.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna hate me for this. Oh, this is all red flag up and down. Especially when he's new in a new city, he would be more attached to her. And usually what happens is more and more time goes on, I start to wonder, even if he's not actually physically cheating on you, there's a really good chance that there's people or something that is speeding is egom to spending time with. Obviously, I speak from a lot of experience. I've done this more than one and always was hopeful, always, always, always, And when I started to feel like you're feeling right now, something was off? Really yeah, And I'm sorry and I hate saying that, but I.
Speaker 3: Did ask him. I was very upfront the other time we talked to said, Hey, hey, what's the girls situation over there?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was like, you say he was honest. He was like, I made a few friends. They're not all born. There're some girls in there too, and that I shouldn't be worried. And he was like trying to joke about it. He was like, you know, they're not they're not even looking for that with me. They're just friends.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, kay, until they give him attention. I'm serious. I know it's real.
Speaker 4: Okay, it is real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know it is real. Well, I'm sorry that stresses me out for you, but it's better to know exactly.
Speaker 2: Well hopefully hopefully that's not that, but you know, it is better to know. So play a song, come back, and then we'll call him. And you already told us what grocery store he shops at, so we'll call from the grocery store and say that every single month, which she was one rewards card man at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, pleas I'll come back and make our phone call with to catch a tater next right in the middle of to catch a teeter if you're just joining us. Sidney is on the phone, and Sydney thinks that our boyfriend of seven months, Matt, might be cheating on hers. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he shops at and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody in the entire universe, and we'll see if he sends them to his girlfriend, Sidney or to somebody else. But before we do that, Sidney, whyt he you were fresh air, Butody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, been dating my boyfriends for seven months. He moved away from work. It's been a long distance relationship. Everything was good at first, but then after some fantasts, he stopped calling me. He's not taking my calls. I found out he is making new friends, which is good, but some of them are girls, and I'm starting to suspect that he has a different love interest at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hell up, Hi is this map? Who's a Rewards Card member?
Speaker 4: Yes? This is how's it going?
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some exciting news. You're this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 4: What did I win?
Speaker 2: Every single month we choose one Rewar's card member, totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We're doing delivery now, and you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered anywhere within the fifty United States. Absolutely free. It's a four and twelve dollars value. Actually it's very expensive.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez wow. And you said I can send them any like anywhere in the world, Like I can do you guys shift the other state?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anywhere in the United States is absolutely free.
Speaker 4: I have a girlfriend in another state. But like, can I shift other than flowers? Because when if they die?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it doesn't come straight from the store. We deliver. We can do delivery, Oh perfectly.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you.
Speaker 2: Know the name of the person you want to send them to right now, I can take that information over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, I can give it to you, probably over the phone.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll need the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, and then whatever you want to put on a card, and then I'll get the address.
Speaker 4: All right, sure, Yeah, let's send them to Sidney.
Speaker 2: And I should ask is this a romantic type situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, it's my girlfriend. She's I recently moved away from her, so nice.
Speaker 2: Well that's got to be tough, it is. Yeah, I bet I've been on had a situation before and it was tough, you know what. No judgment for me, honestly, okay, but just gut a guy here.
Speaker 1: If there is.
Speaker 2: Also somebody local that you might want to send them to, I can do both things.
Speaker 4: Somebody local, you know what, Let's maybe send some to Meredith. I mean she's like a friend, I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get the Meredith information here in a second. So your girlfriend and the out of state one is Sydney, correct, Yeah, Sydney. I should also let you know that Sydney is actually on the phone listening. And this is the Jubal Show. It's a radio show and this is to catch a Cheater, where we try to see if someone's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so who's Meredith?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hello, hello, Matt. Who is Meredith.
Speaker 1: What hello? Get him?
Speaker 4: Who is this? What is going on?
Speaker 1: This is the Jubile Show and it's a radio show.
Speaker 2: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant others cheating, see you, they send flowers to and that's why Sidney is on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you doing? What's going on? Sydney?
Speaker 3: Stop trying to change the conversation, Matt. At that point, I asked you who is Meredith?
Speaker 4: This is We've had this conversation multiple times. Well, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You never mentioned any girl named Meredith. Why are you lying and why would you I'm not Are you guys in a relationship?
Speaker 4: No, I'm in a relationship with you. But if you can't trust me in.
Speaker 3: A relationship, huh okay, there's something going on with you and this Meredith, So you had to spend her a nice yes, Matt, tell me the truth.
Speaker 4: Are you with her?
Speaker 7: No, she's a girl who's been showing me around. She's been showing me around the area, like along with that other guy that I was talking about and the girl. Because we're all new around here, and you know, I tried sending I tried sending something to you first, but who was the grocery store? Who I thought was the grocery store also said he can give me a second one, So.
Speaker 4: I said, all right, let's give it some Matt.
Speaker 3: Listen, I was on the phone this entire conversation with you, trying to get these flowers over to quote unquote me. And then after he said to you, is there somebody else? You said yet, so You're like, let's go ahead and send it to this girl, Meredith.
Speaker 4: You don't listen to me. I don't know what you know. I've talked about Meredith before. You don't listen to me. I did not say that there's somebody else on the side. I just thought it would be a nice gesture as a thank you to Meredith, okay, for showing us around and taking the time to make us feel make me and the other people feel comfortable. Okay, Matt. But I wouldn't be feeling this way.
Speaker 3: I think wouldn't have changed between us if you would take my call, if you would actually talk to me on the phone, if we used to. I feel like we're not even together anymore.
Speaker 4: We are, and I tried to make time. Our schedules are very different. We knew this was going to be hard. I know you're always like, why are you well, I'm out because it's eleven o'clock here, it's a layer here. And then during the week, I've just started the new job. I'm trying to work as hard as I can and this is impeding that, this is hurting my work. Why did you get a radio station to call me to ask me if I'm cheating?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, Matt, is just better to know. And I feel even though you're not giving me a street answer, I feel like I have my answer. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well you give me the answer. Why you don't trust.
Speaker 3: Me because of this reason that you can't give me a legit reason why you can't better our relationship. Why you can't make it stronger. Why aren't you calling me in the morning. Why aren't you calling me before you go out? Why aren't you calling me at all? If I call you at nine am, it's like four am.
Speaker 4: At your time. So what do you do want to talk four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's the effort, Matt, it's the actual seeing you try to communicate with me and try to hold a relationship with me. Send me a text, send me a picture anything at this point.
Speaker 4: Send me an every time we talk it's evolves into this of you not trusting me in some way.
Speaker 3: You're just avoiding telling me the truth because you're a coward. Okay, I said more coward. Yeah. I really think I've moved on, and I think it's fair enough to me to just let I mean the truth so I can move on.
Speaker 4: That is not true, Sydney. I have a meeting in a little bit and I have to prepare for it, so you know, I have to go back to work. We can talk about this later. It's not what you think it is at all, Sydney. Well do you see, guys?
Speaker 3: There he goes again, not ever having any time for me.
Speaker 5: It's tough because I feel like I kind of want to believe him, even though I really didn't in the beginning, just because he sounded really adamant about not cheating.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you're going through that. You know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna just let him see that littee. If he reached up to me, let him do the work, and if he doesn't, then it sizzles out and that's it.
Speaker 1: Let us know. If you didn't help with anything, Okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much you guys, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: We got a role by Meredith's house, Victoria will do it?
Speaker 1: Wait what right away? The Jewel shows to catch a cheater