Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan I kill just the Bits.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, and welcome to Best Bits Part two. We're gonna get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. Now before we get into it, I'm not gonna include a whole lot of cruise content. And it's not because it's not amazing and should be on this list, but because a lot of it was in Part two from this week. So if you want to get caught up on all things cruise, then listen to a bunch of the part twos from this week and the tell Me Something Good segment, and of course Part one and part three this weekend is with Lunchbox and it is from the Cruise Shift. So Part one we get into it all things cruise, everything that's happened up until that moment we recorded, and then part three we answer a whole bunch of cruise questions, so all the cruising content your heart could desire. But for this Part two, here this weekend, I'm going to include all the things that happened in the studio while we were at sea.
Speaker 3: So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: A listener asked Bobby to name his top four list of the funniest people, and I don't know if you're going to expect some of the names on this list.
Speaker 4: Number seven by.
Speaker 5: Anonymous, there's a question to be.
Speaker 6: Man, Hello, Bobby Bones, who's your mount Rushmore funny people signed laughing in Gainesville on my list is as you give me?
Speaker 7: Say you? Is that why you're Oh? I thought you were really just clearing your things.
Speaker 4: For a second too, like why is Zame's you have a cold? And then she was just.
Speaker 3: Saying I just found myself to the list.
Speaker 4: I didn't think you're funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this should be easy for you.
Speaker 4: You think I'm gonna pick you?
Speaker 7: Guess run in front of you.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, you've worked with us every day.
Speaker 4: I do think there's an elementary humor you guys all bring.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't pick if you're not picking one of us, don't pick anybody in this risk.
Speaker 4: It has to don't worry. It has to be don't worry. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: It has to be like, hmm, I know who you're gonna pick.
Speaker 8: I didn't pick my wife, even though that had been the easiest, because she makes me laugh harder than anybody else I've ever met.
Speaker 4: You guys would be like, oh you was, no, I think we even understand me. But do you think my wife's funny?
Speaker 3: She is funny, It's hilarious. So but I mean, I guess I can tell you're going to go the professional comedian route.
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, so I'm gonna go. Ricky Gervass I think is so cutting, funny and so brilliant. He's the original office guy. He's the creator of the office. Think Ricky Gervass. A plus, I'm gonna go from when I was a child even to now. And I don't know that I lool as much now, but he has such an influence on everything that I've done, especially like musically, as Adam Sandler. When his records came out and I was eleven, it changed my world.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's the.
Speaker 8: Whole reason that I probably have a guitar and Eddie and I do stupid songs that aren't near as good. But Adam Sandler to me, one of the funniest people ever. Chris Rock probably my favorite stand up comic ever. Like his early specials on like HBO so funny.
Speaker 6: They were so funny, and as a black guy like myself really related.
Speaker 3: You know what that just reminds me of And this was years ago. I don't know, maybe fifteen years ago. You made me do like Chris Rock stand up like I had to read it.
Speaker 4: Were for work. Baby wouldn't curse at all. She lost a bet. I made her do the whole day I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was back when I did it. Gus and I it was. That was so awkward and hilarious.
Speaker 8: I think Chris. I still think Chris Rock is very funny. But Chris Rock, to me is there. So I got Jerve Sandler, Chris Rock and there, and I wanted to pick somebody new.
Speaker 6: This comedian Mark Norman is so funny. I watched stuff on TikTok. I never met him, but I just grabbed a clip from him his stand up here hit it.
Speaker 9: Everything kind of changes when you get older. You know, my brother had a kid. That's crazy. Everyone wants to play with the baby, touch the baby, hug the baby. I find babies fascinating because babies are the only thing that comes out of another person that strangers want to hold.
Speaker 4: That's true, and that's everything about that.
Speaker 9: Anything else comes out of a human being. You're like, wow, this dinner party is over.
Speaker 4: That's like the clean. He's not dirty, he's just normal. He's so funny. Uh, Mike, you like Mic Norman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's good, like I've got to know him on TikTok. But he's a real comedian, sells big shows, so funny. I'm not putting him in my in my list. Uh, do one because you guys weren't ready for this question. Do professional because I'm not gonna lie you guys to pick me just one comedian.
Speaker 4: It got to be a comedian because because Sandler, I mean, I guess he's a comedian, but he's more of a performer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tina Fey or Ammy.
Speaker 4: Poehler, he did too?
Speaker 5: You cheated?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like they're they they're besties, so.
Speaker 10: They're the same. Yeah, Eddie Man. I love Jim Gaffigan. Jim Gaffigan's my dude. I think he's so funny, and he spits out comedy specials like I would say, every year, so there's always new stuff.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 4: I love John mulaney just the way he talks. I think he just has a funny voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: John Mulaney's really funny too. I mean Norm McDonald when he was alive. I didn't pick up. Nor McDonald's a funny.
Speaker 7: He was so funny.
Speaker 4: Uh, kick off Kevin running the board in there? Do you have anybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a big fan of Shane Gillis. I know he's still like irrelevant right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's awesome and gil is super funny. All right, good one. Hey, glad you sent that email.
Speaker 8: You can email us, although Mortgan's not here right now, so I don't remember the address.
Speaker 4: Mail bag and Bobby bones that come. All right, there you go.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Recently, in therapy, Bobby's therapist asked him a very intriguing question, what is your purpose in this life? And that's a big question to ask anybody, So Bobby, Amy, Eddie, they all pondered it and shared what they thought their purpose to this life is.
Speaker 6: Number six was in my therapist office yesterday and he asked me, Hey, what do you think your purpose is? That's a big question, a big question because mostly I go in and he's like, what's on your mind? And I hit him with something and we just kind of roll off that. But it was like, hey, what do you think your purpose is? So what do you think your purpose?
Speaker 4: Is Amy.
Speaker 3: What now you're giving us the sloaded question.
Speaker 6: I'll answer mine, but I don't. I don't want to point you. Okay, what do you think your purpose is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you said I'm going to answer.
Speaker 4: Mine, that after you answer your oh gosh.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna give me time to think.
Speaker 7: You want time.
Speaker 3: I would like it a little time, Eddie.
Speaker 4: What do you think your purpose is?
Speaker 7: It's easy, it's easy.
Speaker 10: Mine is to Yeah, mine is to make everyone around me better. So like starting with my family, I want.
Speaker 7: To Amy laugh.
Speaker 4: I'd like to just check in real quick. And I just like to check in real quick.
Speaker 3: I love the confidence of Eddie. I think he does make our lives better. He's a very joyful laugh.
Speaker 4: I'm just checking in on the last.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know that I could say that with such like. I guess it's I'm laughing also with en they of like I wish I could answer with such confidence that I have that kind of an impact, and like I am supposed to make everybody's life better and I do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, well let's hear what he has to say.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that I was put on this earth to make people either get get away from their problems, whatever, but make them better as people.
Speaker 7: I don't know why I'm not doing anything. I'm just being me.
Speaker 10: But starting with my family, I'm raising four boys. My goal is to make their life as good as it can be and prepare them for the world. My wife, I want her life to be better because she's married to me. I don't know, man, That's just how I feel about my purpose on Earth.
Speaker 8: I think your word choice was hit amy a little funky because now we understand what you're saying totally. You think your purpose is to be there for people, to help them so that they have a better life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but even someone that I meet, like maybe I don't know them, better day after we talk for a little bit, their day will be better.
Speaker 8: I can tell you that you are one of the most fun people to be around. You're very kind, you love small talk, like You're that person that is so warm immediately that people are drawn to you, Like we'll go to dinner with people that I'll drag Eddy along and be like, hey, Edi, we're going to go to dinner. I'll give you an example. With rich eyes and from ESPN now has his own show. Someone I've looked up to for a long time. We've become friends, and I was like, Eddie, come to dinner. We're gonna go down the rich isond He's like, okay, I'm in. We leave and Richards like okay, he goes that Eddie guy.
Speaker 4: I love that guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's awesome, Like.
Speaker 8: People love Eddie just being around him. I think how initially came out was You're gonna make everybody better because you're so good.
Speaker 7: I got or anything.
Speaker 10: I just at this feel like I want people to leave whatever encounter we had feeling better about them.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful love.
Speaker 8: It left no because what he was saying at first it was weird. It was kind of like when Morgan number two was talking and she was like, people keep coming up to me saying I'm much prettier than pictures and.
Speaker 6: More like that's we know what you mean. But that sounds a little weird. Yeah, okay, you're up.
Speaker 3: So I have heard from people.
Speaker 8: That No, No, I've heard I want you to say what you think you're This is really hard for me. It was hard for me too. Why are you hearing? What is your purpose here? Me go sure, okay, because it was hard for me too. I think my purpose is like if it was all boiled down to something. It is to show folks that think they can't do it they come from places that people around them aren't doing.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is.
Speaker 8: You want to be, uh, you wanna be famous? Okay, you want to play piano, you want to be uh, get your the first person to graduate high school in your family. You want to get a doctor, you want to be a doctor. That it doesn't it doesn't matter where you come from. Like I think my purpose is to show by example that it doesn't matter where you come from, you can do whatever you want. That the world is absolutely bendable and resources are far less for some folks. But the fact that you don't have those resources, once you get to that midpoint, you're so much stronger because you got there without all the help other people had. So now you're so strong. You're stronger than they are at the same exact level. It's to show people to be the example to folks that it doesn't matter where you come from. If you just keep pushing, you can do whatever you want. I think that's my purpose.
Speaker 11: Beautiful, it's good both of you. Beautiful, Okay, Amy purpose purpose kind of thing I was thinking that book from back in the day. Who wrote it, Rick Warren? Purpose driven Life?
Speaker 4: That didn't I didn't read.
Speaker 3: It was big, big, big, big back in the day. Okay, Well, I feel like a connector of sorts, and not always publicly. I do like connecting with people in our job and what I do. I love connecting face to face and sharing experiences. But something that has been very meaningful to me the last five years is connecting behind the scenes and privately with certain things that I've been through and being able to support others and come alongside them and what they're going through because I feel like I've experienced some things in the last several years I never thought I would. And again, they're not stuff that everybody knows about, but somehow it's like if you're in that circle and someone knows, they're like, you need to call Amy, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm the one with the resource and the information on this. What's something that used to be so foreign to me and now I know And I can be a connector for someone and connect them to the person that could helpfully change the trajectory of their life.
Speaker 8: I think you have a lot of empathy based on a lot of the public but also private things you've been through in the past years. And empathy is not something that you can buy. Perspective is not something you can buy. Nobody wants to have to get perspective because perspective has only gathered through very hard times. But once you have it, there really is nothing more valuable than it. And I think you have a lot of that in those areas. And so now you're the person that people that are going through those similar situations hard they can go. You know who has perspective and empathy and actually wants to help is Amy? Would you say that would be accurate? I would say that would be anything that feels right. Hard for me to say, but it feels right. Like even on the cruise, I connected with a listener, a fellow adopted mom, and we ended up sitting next to each other at She came to my pizza making class, and then we sat by each other and through just talking I could tell what she was going through with something and something I've never shared publicly with anybody. I was able to one on one because it's a private situation share with her and then gave her like you need to order this book. You need to look up at this website and yeah, that was just a moment that literally just happened a couple of days ago, where yeah, I felt for her, And those are the moments that mean a lot to me. I think we all have earned tools and it is our obligation to use them in a positive way. Yes, we don't want to have we never I never volunteered. Ay, I want to grow up in poverty in a trailer park and not parents. However, I'm telling you I'm so fortunate from what I have from that, and I think if I didn't use that in a positive way, that's on me and that's not good to me. So I think, not just us three, but just any of the listeners too, we all have earned too that we didn't sign up to have to have. But now that we have them, I think it is our obligation to use them in a positive way. And so I'm just happy that I have Eddie because he makes me better every day at this job.
Speaker 10: I like, I like how Bobby we said what we thought. Then Bobby like what you mean to say that.
Speaker 4: I hope that didn't come out, but I hope that didn't come out wrong.
Speaker 7: No, you just helped us.
Speaker 4: Are you sure though?
Speaker 3: Because it also you did a good job doing it before.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be fixing you.
Speaker 10: I want to know you said it how I should have said it well, and I appreciate.
Speaker 3: That I interrupted you with my laugh and I laughed at her laugh.
Speaker 10: Can you can you do me a favorite? Can we hold this question for lunch Box when he gets back. I really want to hear what his purpose.
Speaker 3: He's going to say is the one day be rich? And I want to hear that in the lottery.
Speaker 6: Nobody tip him off, You got it? No listeners, they'll tip them off.
Speaker 4: All right, Good job, everybody. It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, the next class of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees was announced, and it's always fun to make Lunchbox guess what songs the nominees sing, and instead of just saying a song, he has to sing the song. And it does get as interesting as you might think.
Speaker 8: Number five Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They've put out their nominees. I just wonder if Lunchbox knows who these people are. He also says he doesn't know a bunch about music, but I think you'll know Mariah Carey nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Can you sing one of our songs?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: She sings All I Want for Christmas is You. We'll take that.
Speaker 7: One's a big one.
Speaker 5: That's the only one I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's got a bunch. Can you sing another one? Amy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gimme your love, gimme your love give.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the song with Diddy give Christmas.
Speaker 3: Fantasy?
Speaker 4: Are you just singing the title that you know is just.
Speaker 3: A sweet fantas baby? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or that's good, okay, Lunchbox. Can you sing a song from Oasis?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they're the ones that sing no wonder whah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just singing the title, so I don't know if you only know it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Wonder why it's the same thing you just.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, wonder.
Speaker 4: I know, wonder why I've heard it? That's the song, that's the name. Can you do it?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 3: No, your my wonder?
Speaker 4: You got wonder.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're gotta be the one that saves me, and after all, you're my wonder.
Speaker 8: Lunch Box, Shakira, whatever, whatever, good job whenever, wherever or said yeah good Billy Idol Lunchbox nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: And Billy Idle he is he's that guy who's got white hair. Eh, Billy Idol sings pSoup sugar on me.
Speaker 4: That's Steph Leppard. Come on, man, I'll walk you into once if you know this one I got.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know, I know, I know, I know it. I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that meatloaf.
Speaker 4: That's meat loaf.
Speaker 5: Dang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about this. It's a nice day for a white wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Billy Idle, Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Has another one with a rebel yell. Yeah, yeah, kind of mo he got has that one? How about you're not going to know in excess they're nominated. You're not gonna know anything.
Speaker 5: Oh they got to show, uh trying to find a new.
Speaker 4: Lead singer they did way back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know. I mean, I don't know their music.
Speaker 8: But have new sin sation new since say right now?
Speaker 4: Okay? Uh, Jeff Buckley.
Speaker 5: Never heard of him? Is he a singer?
Speaker 7: There was?
Speaker 4: He played? They don't have to?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go. I mean when I was seeing him, I didn't never heard that guy's name.
Speaker 8: How about the Black Crows. Oh they were wait, black Crows? Is that the guy that worked in our building?
Speaker 4: We'd mostly laugh at that, but yes, the drummer of the Black Crows used to work in our building.
Speaker 7: Right down the hall.
Speaker 5: Okay, they sing the name is seven Nation Army, seven Nation army.
Speaker 4: That's white stripes. Oh but that's a color, white stripes, black crows.
Speaker 5: Black crows. Man. I don't think I've ever heard their music.
Speaker 4: If I do the line, she never mentions the word addiction, I've heard that song, but I don't know the next line. In certain companies, yeah, she talks to angels. Okay, close enough. How about Lauren Hill?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's the Fuji's.
Speaker 4: She was one of the fuji She.
Speaker 12: Sings, uh ah, what is that song that I know? And it's killing me softly with fujis. But she she a solo artist too. She's like, girl, you know you better watch watch I know that one.
Speaker 7: Does she do that?
Speaker 4: That's so? How about Melissa Etherige ooh ooh.
Speaker 5: No, it's not it's a fast car because that's that's someone else.
Speaker 4: That's Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh, Melissa Ethridge, she shaved her head. No, That'snad o'connornor Melissa Ethrite. She's got like red hair.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's true blonde, thanks more brownish blond. But she has a song come to my window and and my wall.
Speaker 6: Nope, no, or am I the only one who walk across?
Speaker 4: I'm not giving him that one. Not give him that one. How about Pink?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's good. I like Pink?
Speaker 4: Okay song.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good question. Man. No, that's wake up in Vegas? Is Katy Perry?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: What does Pink sing? Golly, she sings? No, it's not knock knocking out on Heaven's door.
Speaker 4: That's not her, Bob Dylan.
Speaker 5: Knocking on heavens No, it's not her.
Speaker 4: I just want to shout ship, No, that's not her.
Speaker 5: What's he singing?
Speaker 4: I think he's just trying words, Guys, he's talking words out there, shout shout. I thought that was her, but it's not her. Just give me a reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, let's do one more.
Speaker 12: Phil Collins in the Air tonight, in the air Tonight.
Speaker 4: I think he has a title. I don't hear the song.
Speaker 5: Now, but it has like a little piano coming it does it?
Speaker 4: Does the piano thing or the synthesizer? Are you thinking of the drums?
Speaker 7: Drums?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh the movie with Mike Tyson. Oh yeah, Hangover, Hangover, Yeah, that's what that's from. Which, Yeah, Shakira is big enough to get in the whole thing.
Speaker 7: She's big enough to be nominated for It's nominated.
Speaker 4: Man, some of those people, I'm like, I don't know about that. It seems a little you don't think Shakira should be in.
Speaker 5: No, I think she's huge. I mean she had like two songs, right.
Speaker 3: But like globally, how did they take that in consideration?
Speaker 4: It's kind of not really.
Speaker 8: I mean, yes, but if you have a bunch of like Spanish hits, you're not getting in. If it's just that, any of those bands Lunchbox you think should get in.
Speaker 5: I don't know about the Black Crows either, Like I'm like, i've heard one song. I don't think they're getting in. I think Pink will get in. She's got a lot of hits. I think she's been around a while.
Speaker 14: I don't know about that guy, Billy Idol. What about Oasis? No, I got one song Wonderwall, No, they don't they have many. How about in a champagne supernova?
Speaker 4: Oh why we were getting hot?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 8: They have more than that too, So you think they get in. I'd ask them what you think, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm a voter. I get to vote on this.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's not very many good candidates this year.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: Wow, they all kind of suck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, I'll just send them that email like we're gonna go kN opt out because they all kind of suck.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's the best bits of the week. With Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, we pulled out the spinning wheel and did another draft. The category of this one was foods that start with the letter are.
Speaker 3: Now there's no researching before.
Speaker 2: We had to come up with it on the spot, which made it a little bit more difficult.
Speaker 3: But I think we pulled out some good ones in this number four.
Speaker 8: We're gonna draft foods. Let's start with whatever letter I only we allow pins and paper?
Speaker 4: Do we we have before?
Speaker 5: Down?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm always doodling.
Speaker 5: No, you're always googling.
Speaker 8: All right, all right, we're gonna we don't know what letter it's gonna land on, and the first person is going to be RAYMONDO in the wheel.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be.
Speaker 4: Drafting foods that start with.
Speaker 7: The letter R.
Speaker 4: Raymond, you have fifteen seconds. Foods that start with.
Speaker 7: The letter are.
Speaker 5: Are good old r.
Speaker 4: Man five seconds.
Speaker 13: Gotta be something better than that food. I'm saying raisins number was worse than that over Okay.
Speaker 5: I'll go with rice. Okay, good old grain, good old grains, Morgan.
Speaker 3: The only thing that's coming to mind right now is raspberries.
Speaker 7: Okay, getting better, slowly, getting better.
Speaker 4: The hard part of being number one is you gotta answer quick.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: You get first shot, and it's quick, so I've had time to think and come to the conclusion of ribs.
Speaker 7: Oh that's good, okay, cuffs.
Speaker 4: Cuffs is good.
Speaker 6: Okay, So we have raisins, rice, raspberries, ribs, and Reese's cups. All right, let's go back around Amy.
Speaker 3: Ruffle potato chips.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ruffles, is it rough? You go in the brand?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's a brand. But you going just just ruffle potato chips.
Speaker 6: Potato chips, all right, ruf, ruffled, ruffled.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: L that's good.
Speaker 6: Look at you, Okay, Eddie, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's on me. That's on me, Morgan.
Speaker 3: I'm going with a candy Amy inspired me and going rollers.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great one. I love roller. That is a good one. On you have rice yep, recy pieces, Reese's pieces. Yeah, and that's okay, right, Amy Has's cups, he has. It's different. I agree. I just try to make sure to get that out there case if they want to argue about it.
Speaker 3: I think it would get sticky if someone's like Reese's take five.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I don't know. So you can have that.
Speaker 8: You can pick that candy, okay, and raymondough you have raisins. What would you be adding to that?
Speaker 4: Well, they just stole my candy.
Speaker 5: That's what I was going with.
Speaker 13: So I'm gonna just stick with the prison food theme and give me robin noodles.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: Rob noodles is.
Speaker 4: Great, good one.
Speaker 6: All right, Wait, you get three picks, so we'll go back around. Uh, Raymond, note, you have raisins and ramen noodles.
Speaker 13: You get to add one to it to have to go right again. The only thing that is in my brain is what you top a beautiful meal with and it's only the finest food gets this ROSEMARYE did you you.
Speaker 8: Just tap out of this one? I think there's no way you don't finish last. I don't even know, like never fine food.
Speaker 3: If you don't know Rosemary, I mean you got maybe sprinkle on some potatoes.
Speaker 6: Raisins, ramen, and rosemary, draft and foods. To start with our lunchbox, you have rice and Reese's pieces.
Speaker 5: Struggle with the I'm struggling.
Speaker 7: With another R man.
Speaker 4: What in the world starts with R?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not that? Not banana?
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm trying banana.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to go through the fruits and the vegetables.
Speaker 3: Oh do rye bread?
Speaker 5: Excuse me? Gave me something? Why are you giving some? Say she does?
Speaker 4: Why would you do that?
Speaker 7: Amy?
Speaker 4: What's your answer? Which your answer?
Speaker 5: Give me snackrack and pop rice, chrispies.
Speaker 4: That's why did you say anything?
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to but you led.
Speaker 12: Him to rise Chrispies.
Speaker 3: He already had that.
Speaker 4: I had it, Okay, he got rice.
Speaker 3: He has double rice.
Speaker 5: That's okay. Chrispies are totally different, absolutely different.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling. Whatever I say, y'all are gonna.
Speaker 4: Not like it. Why he deserves that about us, Morgan.
Speaker 5: If she goes right, d I'm gonna die.
Speaker 4: Raspberries and rollers.
Speaker 3: Then I would not go where.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I have I have to carve options, and I can't decide which one to go with.
Speaker 3: I don't think BRIT's crackers.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, so good, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: But I have ribs and ravioli.
Speaker 5: That's over, we already lost.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with the rolls.
Speaker 7: Dude, you're living good.
Speaker 3: A really good meal.
Speaker 8: Amy pick a r you have Reese's cups and ruffled potato chips?
Speaker 3: Does work?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: Lunch picked rice? So I don't know if I can break riceroni.
Speaker 8: For sure, you can pick riceni. It's different than just straight rice. You go pick, you get rice?
Speaker 3: So would you go Ricerni or.
Speaker 4: I can't answer a question?
Speaker 3: Or what by the last person? Okay, I'm trying to decide between Ricerroni or Russet potatoes.
Speaker 4: Okay, a pretty good answer. What about.
Speaker 7: A dish soup.
Speaker 3: Made a little rat?
Speaker 7: It was a mouse?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Because he did take your reces after you reached him and you riced him back after.
Speaker 3: He writes is not rice?
Speaker 4: It is, but it's yeah, you know, he hit you with the double him with the double rice.
Speaker 3: Wait if you have a problem with it, I'll go ret to two.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I'm I'm running write down others. Give any other Okay, can I.
Speaker 4: Give you some of my other ones I had?
Speaker 8: Yeah, red velvet cake.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's great one.
Speaker 8: And I shouldn't I get motivated. That's about looking around the room. And I looked at my right at Eddie and Mike. Something Mexican refried beans.
Speaker 7: Oh, that would have been good. That's a good thing. What about ranch dressing? Is that?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Another one I was looking at when I was looking at Amy because I tried to take inspiration. This is something she was talking about recently that she fed her son.
Speaker 10: Oh, rotisserie chicken.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 5: Roast beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah, roast beef.
Speaker 8: I thought I didn't pick this on red hots. That was one from the gas station.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's riga, Tony, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: I don't That's a good one. Okay, Yeah, okay, So let's look at the.
Speaker 8: And so everybody can go to Bobbybones dot com and vote on the team that you think is the best. Ray with the strong Raisins, ramen and Rosemary. Lunch box has Rice, Reese's pieces, pieces and rice crispies. Morgan has raspberries, rollos and rich crackers. I have ribs, ravioli and rolls. And Amy has Reese's cups, ruffled potato chips and rice a roni.
Speaker 4: You know that's right? Finished last.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but y'all are strong, You got good stuff.
Speaker 4: I go vote Bobby Bones dot com.
Speaker 7: Thank everybody.
Speaker 4: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Now by request, a listener asked me to start sharing the winners of our draft so they can get the full conclusion. Our big winner is going to be Bobby in this one. He took it away by a landslide. And the next bit we're going to get into is a story from Amy. She was walking with some girlfriends and they found a stray dog and the situation was a little sketchy.
Speaker 4: Number three and he says, she has a weird story for us. What do you have?
Speaker 3: I need to know y'all's theories on this. So my girlfriends and I are on a walk, there's two of us, and I have my dog, and all of a sudden, on the walk, this cute little doodle thing starts following us. I mean, it is so cute, and I'm like, where did this dog come from? And who does it belong to? Well, we're about to approach a busier road and the dog keeps following my dog, and I'm like, when we get to the busy road, like something had happened to this dog. So I just decide to go up to a door on that street just to see if they recognize the dog, and the woman says, oh, yeah, I think it's belongs to that cul de sac down there, So I'm like, okay, so we turn around. We go to the cul de sac a which house? So I just start guessing. Go to one house, nobody answers. Go to the next house. Nobody answers. No, it's just following us, Like I can't, we can. Anytime we try to get near it to check its collar, it starts barking and like backs away, but it's following us, so it's fine. It follows us to the cul de sac and then I walk away from the second house because nobody's coming. But as I'm walking away, a guy starts walking out, but not because he heard me. At his door. He's just walking to his car, and I was like, oh, hey, excuse me, Like, do you know who's this dog is or is it yours? And he looks at the dog and he's like, no, that's not that's not my dog. And I'm like okay, And the dog's like starts barking, like marking, and I'm like what is this dog trying to tell us? Like is there something going on? And then the guy takes a second look and he's like, oh, yeah, that is my dog and then calls the dog by name, and the dog follows him back inside the house else and then he goes and gets in his car and leaves.
Speaker 4: What's your theory?
Speaker 3: Say, Well, so we had some time to think about this on our walk because we all my girlfriends and we looked at each other were like what just happened? Like this was weird, and we think maybe he was like maybe just wanting his dog to disappear, you know, like I want the dog, his wife's dog to be brought back, like he wanted it to be out and he wanted it to either get picked up or heaven forbid to hit my car.
Speaker 4: I don't know, was he any chance drunk.
Speaker 3: Well, we had our theories of like maybe he didn't have his glasses on or had he been drinking, Like why in the world with someone. I mean, there this dog. There's no denying. If any of us saw our dogs, like right in front of us, we'd be like, oh my gosh, yeah, that's our dog. And then when he left the neighborhood and drove by us, like I was thinking how I would handle this situation. I would roll down my window and be like, hey, guys, thanks again for taking care of my dog, Like thank you. He just drives right by like we don't exist. We're like, I'm like, we just basically hand delivered your dog back to you, And the whole thing just felt so weird, like he did not want the dog to return, and it made me really sad.
Speaker 8: Okay, I would think it can't be the glasses thing, because I'm blind with no glasses and I can still tell a dog if it's mine. He it had to be like his wife's dog or something that he didn't like, and he was happy it was out.
Speaker 4: And didn't want it back. Yeah, I mean that's what I would think.
Speaker 7: You guys, Oh, I have a theory.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he was burglarizing the house when he left the door open and the dog ran out, and he was, oh crap, the dog ran out, so he made up some name. The dog obviously knows that that's the house, so the house. The dog ran back in the house, and that's why he left immediately. He left right after the dog went.
Speaker 7: In the house.
Speaker 3: What time of the day was this, I mean it was still light out but getting dark.
Speaker 6: Answer, I'd say four. We don't know the real answer, but it ain't that one.
Speaker 5: It's easy what he was high as a kite. He was high as a kite. He'd been smoking inside and he came out.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh wait a minute, that is my dog and you saw him thoughts, Yeah, no, part of me.
Speaker 3: Thought he was high and like also his I don't know. He didn't look like someone that would just be high, like his house.
Speaker 4: I know that you didn't have a high house. I hear, yeah, yeah, he didn't have a Yeah he look like a burglar though, no was he wearing just he was.
Speaker 3: He was like us, like our age, Like he looked like one of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely couldn't be high.
Speaker 4: Then. I think they looks like a wife's dog.
Speaker 3: Be honest though, like, yeah, definitely like a little person dog, cute little dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably what it was.
Speaker 3: I know that had to be our working that was our working day, but I'm telling you, like, it was so like I think that he finally just started to be like, oh, yeah, that is my dog, because we were looking at him, like the dog was trying to say, like it was barking, and I was like, and just how bizarre he was like we were just staring at him, and so I think he just was like, oh, yeah, that is my dog. How it was so off awkward, how he looked right at and he was like no.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised he came back to yes though, because if you go no, it's just no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's it's so weird because his no was so like I realized, like he had three women like staring at him in a dog barking. He's like, there's no way I'm getting out of this.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: Amy shared a story of a listener on the cruise ship who was getting signs while she was out cruising with us from her husband who recently passed away.
Speaker 3: And I think this is a.
Speaker 2: Really beautiful story about grief.
Speaker 3: And love and country music.
Speaker 2: So, whatever you may think and whatever you may believe, this is a cool one to hear from a listener's perspective.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we have a story about somebody talking to somebody from the dead.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about it. Amy you're on the cruise. What happens?
Speaker 3: So this woman comes up to Actually Eddie and I were walking around and she's like, hey, do y'all mind if I share a story with you? And we're like sure. Problem. She tells us that her husband passed away a few years ago and that he often speaks to her through music. She booked this cruise before all the artists were announced because there's muse live music all the time. She's like, I'm not even the biggest country music fan. I don't even know, honestly, why I booked this cruise. She's like, but here I am.
Speaker 4: She did say why did she book the cruise? Yes, we were on it.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know. She just was like, I'm going to go on that cruise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so sure we were on it. She just booked it.
Speaker 7: No, she didn't even really know our show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like she just booked a cruise for no read with the cruise for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, but she likes music. But she's like, honestly, it's not even country music that's my thing. She said that, what was it like? A week before we set sail, Cooper Allen was added to the lineup. She bought our tickets for this cruise way before that. Well, a song that got her through the death of her husband is a Cooper Allen song. It's something that was really special even to her husband, to her and for you know, the last few years, she's used it therapeutically. Well, then Cooper Allen's added to the cruise that she didn't even really want to go on. Then he's on the boat. She runs into him on the boat. She's able to tell him how special this song is and what it means to her, and he's like, oh, we are you coming to my show in the theater tonight And she was like, yeah, I'm going to be there. He's like all right. She gets to the show, he's on stage, he tells the story, he dedicates the song to her and her husband, and then performs it. And so she's like, my husband's always spoken to me through music. So my husband's here on this boat like he was in this moment. He orchestrated this whole thing. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 3: Let me let me just let me give you this, Bobby. I know you're like coincidental it, but so my question for you here is is this coincidence or supernatural?
Speaker 4: So I love this for her.
Speaker 8: Coincidence anything that brings her closer to her husband that she loved, A plus for it.
Speaker 3: But what are the odds?
Speaker 4: The odds?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: So her husband orchestrated me having to leave a day early from the crowd has nothing to do with you, No, because he wouldn't have come on because I paid my own money to get him on that boat. Cooper Allen, Yes, yes, I cut my money to pay to get him on the boat because I had to leave a day early.
Speaker 7: Who this is a ring?
Speaker 3: This is a I guess, So I guess he did.
Speaker 8: So let me get this straight. I want to say this in a way though that is extremely respectful. So I love this for her.
Speaker 3: But now, beautiful moment, I mean, she's like in tears.
Speaker 4: Now can I just be the person now that just says stuff?
Speaker 3: You mean that like squashes on someone.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, just what because I love this for her. I didn't want to tell the story because I don't want to be the guy that like rains on a per.
Speaker 3: I shall sit back.
Speaker 4: No, no, I just don't want to be pregnant.
Speaker 7: Well, we heard her story, so let's hear your story.
Speaker 3: I don't have a story. All I'm saying bring an interesting wrinkle.
Speaker 4: In my mind.
Speaker 8: I go my wife, my wife being extremely pregnant, and the doctor saying you can't be out at sea with no way to get back, and I'm like, okay, I have to leave a day early. So then I take the money that I'm getting paid to pay for Cooper Allen to come on the boat. So that would mean her husband got my wife pregnant at a certain time. Yeah, her dead husband IM pregnant and my wife no.
Speaker 4: I mean, he says, I'm mad at him.
Speaker 3: He was part of the pregnancy.
Speaker 8: He was probably he was okay, and I'm okay with that if if I can't prove that's not true. By the way, I can't prove that all that didn't happen. But I'm saying in my mind, I go, oh, this all happened because of some you know, physical some health things. Uh, doctor says, this wife gets pregnant at this point, and then I go, hey, I will pay for another artist because I can't stay a day, And so I paid for Cooper Allen to go on that boat with my money, and so he comes on the boat and then all that happened.
Speaker 4: I think that is a beautiful coincidence. I love it.
Speaker 8: I love it, and so I don't want to speak ill of it because you put me in a place to speak ill of it. But I'm also being met with the logic of the situation. But I also can't prove that her deceased husband didn't impregnate my wife a long time ago.
Speaker 3: WHOA, yeah, I don't know that he had to impregnated. But he's orchestra. He's pulling this like he's somehow involved.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you think this is supernatural with the help of the Lord.
Speaker 4: Okay, so then that's different. I think the Lord's helping everything every single That's.
Speaker 10: What I hear out of this whole story, that this was all part of the plan is because it.
Speaker 8: Could have happened to where it's go I'm like, well, gotta leave a day earlier than I thought. Hmm, wonder what we should do? And then all of a sudden, it's like cool exactly he plants that in mind.
Speaker 3: It's like, why would you choose Cooper Allen?
Speaker 4: I have no way to prove that any of that is wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't, by the way, strong selection, because he was awesome.
Speaker 7: He's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was good, fantastic, like really good. They didn't tell you, guys, no, no one said that. He may not even know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. But that was just I was just using that in the story for That's how that happened.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, So okay.
Speaker 4: Well, but I love that for her.
Speaker 3: You were a part of a beautiful moment. Whether it's coincidental or supernatural. It was a really cool story to hear and a very special.
Speaker 4: Moment for her. I love all that. But you made me.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I can't make you do anything.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 8: No, you wanted, you wanted me to speak on it, and you knew how I was going to speak on it.
Speaker 4: You set me up to fail.
Speaker 3: Nope, Now you say what you want to say. I can't make you say anything.
Speaker 4: I do love that story, though, that's all he's great.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, wait the dead husband.
Speaker 4: Or Cooper nor both, but h Cooper's great.
Speaker 6: And I didn't know him, and he came into a Bobby cast which was wonderful, and then I was like, oh, I kind of get this guy because he would do the mashups and I'd be like, some of those are really good, some other corny, but who cares what I think? But then I got to know and I was like, oh, I think I like him as a person. Then I played golf with him at an event, him and his dad, and I was like, I love this dude.
Speaker 3: So what was crazy was she told Eddie and I that story, thinking like, if you see Cooper again, can you tell him thank you so much? Because I love that was a special moment the concert. Well then lo and behold, we didn't if we'd run into Cooper again, but guess who was on our flight home. Cooper's manager, So we got to tell him.
Speaker 7: That's cool and hopefully it'll get back to Cooper.
Speaker 4: It will very full circ this. We'll probably get back to him as well too. It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Aaron Watson stopped by the studio and It is really fun to hear stories from him. Not only is he talking about his next project, but he also talked about taking his daughter to a lot of concerts, including Taylor Swift and performing with his son on stage. So here it is Aaron Watson Studio.
Speaker 4: Number one on the Bobby Bones Show. Now Aaron watching everybody, come on, come.
Speaker 7: On here he is.
Speaker 4: He's making the rounds. This guy will shake hands with everybody.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 4: At the sake of our ratings. He will shake hands with everybody. You should have.
Speaker 6: Thought about your ratings before you invited me on here. I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 4: What's up, buddy, I'm good. I'm glad I didn't wear that shirt.
Speaker 7: Were you gonna wear the same cardigan?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, you mean the one behind you or the one the one behind me. I'm glad I didn't wear that shirt.
Speaker 3: I thought he was taking a jab at your pink shirt and your cardigan.
Speaker 6: I would have accepted that and said, I'm glad you didn't wear my pink shirt and cardigan as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 6: I do have a cardigan one. I have one at home. My daughter bought it for me, and you wear it. I wore it once when we went to a Taylor Swift concert, and uh.
Speaker 4: Because that's a Taylor Swift thing. How did you like going to a Taylor Swift concert? It was fun. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you, I've cried at two concerts in my career, and one was at Paul McCartney when he got up there and sang a song that he wrote for John.
Speaker 4: And then the other one was the Taylor Swift concert. I cried. What moved you about that?
Speaker 6: Just this music that I've been enjoying with my daughter her whole life, from when she was little, and then seeing her just lose her mind, going crazy, having fun and she started crying, and I think I just I looked at her at some point and I was like, my little girl is growing up quick, and I just I realized I was having like a moment like I realized I had. I was having a moment and it was pretty special and it was it was a fun concert, you know.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: My daughter was very impressed that, like I was getting recognized and took some selfies. But I did tell her, I said, hey, I want you to look at this where this section we're sitting go down because your Dad's already done the math for what I paid for the tickets. I said, go down eight rows from here, down eight rows all the way over to the next walkway aisle.
Speaker 4: I said, those seats.
Speaker 6: Your old man has to play about one hundred and fifty shows a year to make that much money. So just letting you know how amazing, Like I was, like, girl, I'm thinking the math. Of course, you know, there's no telling what her production costs, but it was it was a fun show.
Speaker 4: And yeah, the big show. People love the not obviously the songs, but how she pulls off that show.
Speaker 6: It's so impressive. And I mean, I've always been a Taylor Swift fan. I grew up my buddy Scott. His mom is Liz Rose, So like wrote, I remember in like the early nineties going over to Liz's house and there was some guitars, and I remember asking Scott, like, what's up with the guitars? And I remember Scott going, I don't know. Mom thinks she's going to be a songwriter or something. And so that's just such a great story in itself. So but the weirdest thing ever happened to me. And at the Taylor Swift concert, I guess there was. One of the openers was like b ba dooby or something.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bet you're not pronouncing that right, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm probably not saying it right. I mean, my daughter here, she really helped. You might be saying it right though, I've just not heard that. So after b Badoba or Bbadoobee.
Speaker 4: Mike, we're gonna come to you in a second for an official explanation of who it is.
Speaker 6: It is bbadoobe You're right, congratulations, All right, thank you, Mike. I'm not familiar with that artist. So my daughter goes dad. So after Bbadoobey's performance, Jolie looks at me and goes, dad, if you need to go to the bathroom, now is the time because Taylor shows like three hours. So I was like, okay, let's go. So we go up to the bathrooms. There is a mile long line in the girl's bathroom. The guy's bathroom there's no line. So I was like, thank you Lord. I walk in about the same time as this, like high school dude. We walk through the first set of doors, we walk in the next set of doors. This this bathroom is packed full of high school girls. Oh, wanting to get a quicker way to into the bathroom. Oh yeah, they're in the men's bathroom. And that high school boy was like he said I remember, he goes, oh, heck no me. I'm in my forties and I don't have that kind of negotiating power with myself anymore. It's like, I'm not gonna make it three hours, dude. There are there are four other dads pulled up to these journals, right and I'm looking at all these girls and I'm looking at this situation and like my mind's racing, like what do I do?
Speaker 4: What do I do?
Speaker 6: A dad walks away from one of the urinals. It's my turn, and he kind of gives me this like.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do? You know, do you what do you do? Kind of look.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, okay, we're doing this. We're doing this. So I pull up to the urinal to do my thing, and in the middle of the process, some girl behind me says, Hey, Aaron, why don't you sing us a song?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah?
Speaker 6: And I was like, that's really that was pretty messed up. And I and I literally said that, I said, girls, and they're all laughing. I said, girls, that's messed up. That's messed up, girls. And I mean, but we had so much fun. I love going to concerts and it's fun. That's kind of me. And I don't to go to many concerts though, because you're on the road a lot, not a lot. I don't get to go to a lot.
Speaker 4: Every time I see you on TikTok, you're on the road, You're no, you're doing a show? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Are you doing a lot of shows? Oh yeah, that's all I'm saying, Like, you're on the road a lot playing shows.
Speaker 6: We always my daughter has the bands in town app and so I'm like, find the dates where you know, we're going to a George Strait concert. We bought tickets this week and it's on a day that I have off, and so we have a lot of fun. She has a long list of artists we're gonna go see, and I'll be honest, I know a lot of them about as well as you know Bbadooby.
Speaker 4: I do not know Biba Dooby.
Speaker 7: That's the thing. I never even heard of Bbadobey.
Speaker 4: Like I'm out, I'm out of here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sometimes just like I am. I She's taken me to places where I look like that dad, Like I'm like, let's go. But just seeing her smile and singing, like I whatever it takes.
Speaker 4: Do you.
Speaker 8: Feel though, like when you go to these shows with your daughter, like does she like any of the music that you also liked?
Speaker 4: And that does that ever hit you?
Speaker 6: Like, it's so cool that she likes music that I also like, like older stuff. Oh yeah, like she's she loves the Beatles, she loves Elton John She's I mean, I posted a video a while back.
Speaker 4: She's in there at night.
Speaker 6: You know, I can hear her in there in the bathroom getting ready for bed, and she is just singing Keith Whitley at the top of her lungs. So it's cool. Like we did this little cover album just for fun a couple of years back called cover Girl, and I did it actually as a project with Jolie because all Joe was listening to was Taylor Swift and I said, well, Taylor's great. I go, there are so many like you need to know, the Amy Lou Harris of the world, like, and so it's fun for she and I. We take a lot of drives, whether it's in my truck or the Corvette or the jeep. We take these drives just to listen to music, and she's in control of the radio, so you never know what I want to be listening to. What about your son he plays with you, he's I think he's good, dude. Well, already have labels calling about him. And I'm like, the boy hasn't even recorded anything yet. He's so good. He's older though, Yeah, Jake is nineteen, and so Jack. And then there's Jack who's eighteen. Jack is too smart to be in the music industry. Jack is already Jack Hardy has like two hundred ounces of silver and a couple of ounces of gold, like he works by stock. Like I was showing Jack some of my most horrible investments I've ever made, thinking that would show him like, hey, you win some, you lose some. And he looked at me and he goes, why would you have ever thought that that company was a good idea? And I was like, okay, well, now you actually think Pops is even probably dumber than you already did.
Speaker 4: So that backfired on me. But I'm having more fun.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you right now, if they gave an award out for a country artist that has the most fun at their shows, I would win it because I love what I'm doing. But now I'm literally like on stage with my son and we're jamming out. I'll go over there and you know, mess with him and undo a pearl snap or I'll go up and button the top pearl snap, and I just love messing with him. And then I just hand him the mic and I'm like, Pops is tired, you know, Death's tired, and dude, he'll just and they go nuts for him. And he's a great songwriter. He's he's he's gonna be dangerous.
Speaker 8: Was there a point where he was actually good enough? Did you ever let him play with you when he wasn't quite there? To help him get there? And then there was a point where you realize, oh, now he can actually play with this. I don't really have to like prop him up anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was very protective for a while, like if he would be if he was singing a song, I'd have the mic just waiting to see, like if he kind of stumbled, I could jump in and sing with him. But he's been getting on stage with me since he was I mean five or six, because he just loves to play. And now he has my whole show memorized, and like a couple of weeks ago, my drummer his flight got delayed and we had soundcheck, so my son just jumped in there behind the drums. He knows the entire show on the drums too. He knows the entire show on the guitar. He's he's super talented and it's fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Is he a better guitar player than you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Like when he was twelve? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean but Jake, Jake started with the Beatles, you know, then got into like Mark Knoppler, dire Strach and I mean, he just started learning all this crazy stuff and honestly, you know, and I'm not like the biggest John Mayer fan, Like I have a great appreciation for his music, and I like a lot of his songs, but a lot of John's acoustic stuff is so like Chad Atkins. It's just got that country fingerstyle guitar picking. And Jake learned all that stuff. So his playing is so good, and he's hungry. He calls me, you know, he's in college, so he'll call me late at night and I'm like, what are you doing. He's like, well, I should be studying, but I'm working on a song. And I'm like, well, just I know your mom says you want you to make good grades. I'm like, if you could just like, you know, have good attendance and pass, but don't tell your mom I said that. What's Amarello like? Now, it's been probably two years since I've been there. Well, you know, I live I grew up there.
Speaker 7: Are you not there?
Speaker 4: No, I've been in Abilene for a while now.
Speaker 6: In three years since i've been there. What's Abilene like? It's it's growing like crazy. They've got like it's it's it's supposed to like double in size over the next ten years because like Google and has showed up and AI some aideals showed up. I mean we live about, I don't know, twenty minutes south of town, kind of where the hill country starts, Buffalo Gap, Texas.
Speaker 4: It's a thriving.
Speaker 7: Is it only you guys?
Speaker 6: No, it's actually started growing. But it's we're we're out in the middle of nowhere, so it's it's pretty nice.
Speaker 7: What about you. You got a pretty big ranch? Big?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's of land out there. Yeah, I've got a We've got a big ranch. Out there.
Speaker 6: We built a ranch house on the edge of this little canyon that has a bluff behind it, and I wrote, I built that place just to write songs. So we we use that house for a lot of different reasons. I have rids come in, uh, my bus driver band guys will stay there sometimes, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's not your primary house, No.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like the doghouse. Like also, if I get kicked out of the house, I'm like, not the property.
Speaker 3: No, it's about.
Speaker 6: Five or six miles away. So but it's a really cool place. And like if if someone at church, you know, needs a place to stay, I'm like, well, you can go to the ranch house. So we do a lot of writing at the ranch and we I've recorded a lot of vocals there, but that I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just kind of my it's my happy place.
Speaker 6: And also to like, whenever I go out to the ranch, I will look around and I'm like, you know, I bought this with a song, like a lot of songs, not one, but like a lot of songs.
Speaker 4: But it always makes me go wow. You know.
Speaker 6: People always say you think someday you'll ever like make it, and I was like, that's an interesting You know, that's an interesting statement because what is make it? And I've always told people the reason why I'm successful is because I made sure that I made goal, that my goals were achievable. Like if I would have started off my career saying I want to be bigger than George Strait someday or as big you know, that's a pretty big dream. But my goal was it would be really awesome if someday I had a career where I could write my songs, record my songs, play shows, and you well enough that I could provide for my family. And so that's you know, I've I've been able to achieve that. When you talk about seeing your house going, I got that because I wrote song. Sometimes I look at my swimming pool and go I was able to get that because I just say stuff that's crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I'm the same way.
Speaker 6: I'm the same way that I'm like, what in the world it feels like it should be against the law.
Speaker 4: Because a swimming pool, to me meant somebody made it. Do they even call swimming pools? They call it pools cool? Okay? Is that weird? When I say swimming pool, I call it a swimming pool.
Speaker 3: Well do you say washing powder?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Okay? Detergent.
Speaker 8: Obviously I'm from Arkansas, but I have things that I haven't been able to shake consciously. So I will just say things, for example, that wasn't on purpose. I say swimming pool. And if I'm talking about doing the laundry, I think I've been better, but it's always been like, yeah, we'll use some washing powder and bul book.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. I'm going to start using that. No, no, it's never on purpose.
Speaker 6: But that's what they're alluding to is at times I can't shake some of that fundamental Arkansas language. I like it, though, it's I mean, it's like I'm gonna use that when I get home that I'm gonna be like, Babe, where are the flips of washing powder?
Speaker 4: She could be like, what are you talking about? Yeah? So no, I'm the same way.
Speaker 6: I'll say I'll say something and I don't I can't think of a.
Speaker 4: Word right now.
Speaker 6: But I'll say something and people be like, what did you just what did you just actually say? And I don't know if it's you know, being raised in West Texas and my mom.
Speaker 4: For sure, West Texas vernacular for sure. Yeah, yeah, yeah, how long you guys been married? Gosh, twenty four years. She's put up with me for twenty four years.
Speaker 8: What's what's the what's what? It's hard to say like why or like what's the reason? But what do you feel like is the common thread in relationships like yours that have lasted A.
Speaker 4: Good woman that's a patient and you know, I think.
Speaker 6: I think the best way I can describe it is like I remember when I was like four or five, my mom and dad got into a knockdown, drag out argument, and I remember Mom slammed the front door and I was in bed, and my bedroom was the closed in single car garage that my dad, you know, when my sister was born, he turned that into my bedroom. So when Mom fired up the car that night, I remember the headlights like lit up my room, and I was pretty upset about it. And when I'm sure my mom, I'm sure Mom drove down the street to her sister's house, my aunt Be. I have an aunt Be, and I'm sure they had like a diet coke and they she cooled off and she came home. And when she came home that night, she came into my room and I was so little but I remember this, she said. I asked her, I said, what what happened with you and dad? And she said, well, we had argument. And I was like, well, what happened, you know, like what was going on? And she said, well, I'm just going to tell you this, she said right now. I do not like your daddy, she said, but I love him with all my heart. And I think that's the mentality that like, you know, because that's the mentality you got to have because I'm not naturally like that, Like I'm more dramatic, like the sky is falling. If there are times where I'm like, if it wasn't for the kids, like I just want to pack my bags and hit the road. Of course I'd get ten miles down the road and be like where am I actually going? You know, But that's how that's how I work, That's how my mind works. And you know, I just think it's one of those things where, you know, for me in this phase of my life, you know, it's just you know, I it's not easy. I mean, I'll just say this, it's just not easy. It not not easy. Sometimes I'll say like impossible, So.
Speaker 3: You know you're really selling this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, but it's one of those things really and you feel like the villain and she's the greatest superhero of all time.
Speaker 3: Well, well he was the one that was He's he's gonna.
Speaker 7: Pack, That's what I'm saying, Like, he's the one that's like, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I think maybe if she's here, she'd be like, well I.
Speaker 4: Was already, she was here. She's just slap him and say, Aaron, stop talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she would give him a shovel.
Speaker 6: No, it would be this this this look she gives me where it's like, please stop talking, where she just does the side I like, you have to say anything.
Speaker 3: It sounds like there's moments where y'all don't like each other, but you love each other absolutely.
Speaker 4: But that's that's any relationship. Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: The true love is there, unconditional love.
Speaker 6: The secret though, I mean I don't I don't know the secret, you know, if if we're gonna be married, if if we make it fifty something years, bro, we still got the other side of the mountain to go. So it's like, but I think it's just that it's just trying to trying really hard to work through the tough stuff and man, we've had some you know, we've had some tough stuff, you know. I mean we lost a child together, and you know, I think if we were to like probably dig deep into counseling, I do think that that probably that was hard on she and I both, just you know, there were and at that time we had like a literally a.
Speaker 4: Like a four year.
Speaker 6: Old, a two and a half year old, and like we had three little ones already, So I mean, I don't know, it does make for good songwriting material, you know, And that's life and a lot of times I try to capture those feelings and put it into a song. And I really I try to do that with a lot of my music. Like, man, if I'm feeling something, I try to be real about it because you have to think there's other people out there that are going through those kind of things. And I've always found music to be very therapeutic. So even to write, Oh writing, writing is my favorite thing. Writing is It's what I live for. Like I wake up in the morning excited to make coffee and go sit on the back porch and write. And I tell you, there's like me writing right now. I'm a different writer. Like I know, I'm not supposed to talk about the next record. We've got this new record Horse. They're just about to do one with twenty six songs here, Yeah, and it's gonna have forty on it when it's all said and done. But I've already finished the next record, and.
Speaker 4: Don't say that one's even better. You know, we're focused on this one.
Speaker 6: Can't help it, can't help it. But the thing about it is is that like, I don't know why why now? I feel like my mom's always set up. Like I remember saying, Mom, am I ever going to grow sideburns? And she was like, baby, you're just a late bloomer. So I don't know if it's my songwriting has been kind of a late bloomer. I'm so proud of all my past twenty five years of songs, but I just feel like I'm seeing things differently. I don't know if it's just a combination of where I'm at in life or probably too it has a lot to do with the fact that I have two kids that are writing, and I want them to see my work ethic, I want them to see how hard I work at my craft. Those kind of things explain like I'm five, what it means to be an independent artist, which you are a lot of freedom and that's one reason why I'm independent. Also survival. I mean, if you have a dream and you want to be a country singer and you know, no labels in town, I think you're good enough, Well do you just give up on your dream? And it's a much different environment than it was. I mean even when we first met, you know, almost ten years ago or whatever. I mean back then. I mean, go look, go go back and look at Country Music Awards shows in two thousand and fifteen, sixteen seventeen, like it's me and about three other dudes that have buckles and cowboy hats and boots on and back then that they called me a hat act. Back then, you know, I was Texas music and it wouldn't work outside of Texas, and you know, and so I love now when Ella Langley has a song that right off the bat talks about my two hometowns a Mailla and Apley. The first second I heard that song, I made a video and I was like, this is gonna be the big song.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a number one hit. So I mean, I don't know, it's like.
Speaker 6: I I I think that I do take a little pride in being able to talk to a lot of independent artists to saying, hey, what's your business model? It's about running a good business, making good business decisions. But I also love the fact that, like, I'm recording, I've got sessions in the March, We're recording some fun little side projects. I'm recording it again in May. I just love the fact that I don't have to ask some record label like is it okay?
Speaker 4: If I do this? Is it okay?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: If I get excited about the music, that's what matters.
Speaker 6: So sounds like the good is you as a creative can do the creative things that you want to do. It sounds like the difficult thing is, especially early, is nobody's funding it. You're having to fund everything yourself. You're having to find all the money to make all the things happen. Yeah, that's like we are. We've got this five year plan and this new album, Horse named Texas is day one, and we're going to be going to radio over the next five years. Well you're here now, I'm here when you're literally here now day one?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm just making sure what is day one?
Speaker 4: You know where you are We're not a Chick fil a, Like we're here.
Speaker 6: This is day one, Okay, I was like day one of my five year plan.
Speaker 4: We must be on the Bobby Bones Show. There are twenty six songs on this record. It's a lot of songs. Could you not part with some of them?
Speaker 7: Did you want?
Speaker 4: Why that? Why?
Speaker 8: I'm just always when it's an odd number, like twenty six. If it were eleven or twelve, I get it standard, yeah, if it were forty and you're like, it's a double album, but twenty six is kind of an odd number of songs.
Speaker 4: Why well, we had them recorded.
Speaker 6: They're all songs I'm proud of, and those are all songs that I wrote. Dear in that phase what would you call that phase? What was that season called?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: The last four years a lot of ups and downs.
Speaker 6: I had two vocal cord surgeries, had a lot of time off, and for me, it's like I wrote all these songs together, and you know it's it's for me. I don't want to sit here and be like, I'm thankful. I've had this long career. I've done enough for me. I want to do more than I've ever done in the next five years. And so I love those songs. Those songs are finished, those songs need to go out. I'm passionate about them right now. But I'm already having a hard time not wanting to push this next record. I've already finished, and Greg is over there like stup do not well so am I. I'm like, stop talking about the next record. We got twenty six songs here in this record. It's out now.
Speaker 4: It's my art and it's like it's it's it's one of those things.
Speaker 6: It's it's almost like talking about your kids, like I found myself, especially when they were little and baseball and like we go in somewhere next thing. You know, I'm like, I talked about my kids the whole time and did not talk about the record. But it's just you get you get excited about the music. And so but yeah, Horse named Texas. It's it's a story about my career. It's it's where I've been, where I'm at, and where I want to go and why I do it. Like the second verse says, came up short, been bucked off, had my heart stomped in the dirt, but I got back up, got back on Tom and Tom again, and after all these years, I've learned a winner's just a loser who keeps on losing till the day they finally win. And that's just the story of It's a lot like your story.
Speaker 7: Fall Until You Don't. It's one of my books.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I should have made you a co writer on there.
Speaker 6: Or you just could have said, Hey, Biby's book Fall Until You Don't on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Herey, where's where's what camera do I look at? Pick one?
Speaker 6: Go on Aaron Watson. Here, Bob, Bobby's new book Phil.
Speaker 4: Until You Don't.
Speaker 6: It old book actually inspired me to write this whole new album, Horse Named Texas, and it will change your life.
Speaker 4: It's my camera. Okay, Hey, it's Bobby here.
Speaker 8: I wrote that book Fail Until You Don't, inspire by the record Horse named Texas Aaron Watson. That came out years later, but I really felt it in my heart what it was gonna say. So please check out Horse named Texas. Now that's my dog, right, that's back and forth.
Speaker 4: That's my dog.
Speaker 3: We both did that, and it's like you're a loser till you're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fell until you Don't don't. It's like felling til you don't. No horse named Texas.
Speaker 6: But it's also it's just one of those things like like I love baseball.
Speaker 4: I love baseball. Hall of Fame hitter fill.
Speaker 6: Seventy percent of the time. So what do you It's like I tell my boys, you went over four? Were you gonna cry about it? Or we're gonna work on the next game? Like what what are you gonna do? I mean, if you have, you have to understand that's just part of that's just part of the process. And also why do you do it? Like if I'm doing this to have big hits and number one records and all that stuff, win awards, Like if that's if that's the reason I'm doing this, I'm gonna be disappointed at the end of the day. But like the Bridge says something like if I choke or wind up broke, god knows, I do it all over again, because if I wrote one song that saved a life, wouldn't that be worth it in the end?
Speaker 4: And that's why you do what you do. You're I get up on that stage.
Speaker 6: Those people have paid their hard earned dollar to come see a show, and my job is real simple, just to give them a good time.
Speaker 4: And that's what I do every night.
Speaker 6: If we played a show in Knoxville a couple of weeks ago, not gonna lie. When you see that you only pre sold eight percent of the tickets, you feel that like ugh feeling inside. But at some point you suck it up. You go out there and you give them the best you got and then you know the next night is a sellout, and that's easy.
Speaker 4: But it's you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's I'm just in a really good place with my music right now, and it's exciting. And like I said, Jake, my boy is watching me. Man, he's watching me, and so I haven't I've got a lot to teach him. And also too, I'm not gonna I am fixing. I have some big moments because his old man's not gonna go down without a fight. I'm not gonna just start opening up for him out of nowhere like he's got. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's like getting out there and playing basketball with them. They're better than me, and I know that I think I may have pulled something, and pulled something right here. Can't let them show. I can't let them see that, you know, And I box them out a little harder get a little more aggressive, fight dirty. You can't let those boys beat you. You gotta the old man. It's the old man thing.
Speaker 8: I feel like you think you're dying. Dude, you're scaring me. You're like, I got five years and I'm out of here. Just say to me that you're not dying.
Speaker 4: I'm not dying. Okay, good, that's all I want to hear. Here's the deal. Okay, here's the deal. No, but he's acting like.
Speaker 6: I got five years and then they're gonna spread my ashes at sea.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal.
Speaker 6: I'll come back in five years and be like, Okay, that five year plan didn't work, but this year playing you, this next five year, this is the one.
Speaker 3: That's the one where you're opening for your son.
Speaker 6: That's the one where I'm opening for Jacos. I've got so much exposure. Just really glad we had that kid. Tell me about Pontiac what I think is interesting and I love it. You wrote the song by yourself? Yeah, so is that one of those you just grab a guitar at home. You really didn't have it set it?
Speaker 8: This is Can I do my romantic version of you writing this song and you tell me how wrong I will. Whenever people write songs by themselves, I feel like there's just some sort of inspiration that happens and they just pick up a guitar and it wasn't in the calendar for a RITE because they're not writing with somebody, and they're like, I have this idea, let me see how. And maybe you're even coming up with something for a RITE that you have coming up in the future, and you're like, oh man, this is just kind of falling out of me. And the next thing you know, you're like, I don't think I need anybody. This is everything exactly how I want to say it. Anybody else putting it on it would change how i'd say it. So I think I'm gonna record this as a work tape, and then eventually you fall in love with it so much you're like, I'm going to record this as a song and then it becomes a single. That's the romantic version of my head.
Speaker 4: That's very cool my whole life.
Speaker 6: When there's something going on in my world, like I will call my mom and I remember I was like, so, Mom, tell me, like Dad, if he did this and it upset you, what would like, like, what do I do? And so that's where that song came from. That came from me, I don't know, doing something stupid, upsetting my wife. Something's going on, and me just going to my mom and saying, hey, now there are a few you know, they say country music is like three three chords in the truth, So that song has like five chords.
Speaker 4: So and my mom drove a Monte carlo an occasional lie.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: Got it my chords and an occasional lie. I like it. The five chords and a fib.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: And I've never heard my mom cuss. And I actually called and my mom. She's such a wonderful lady, and she's so straight laced. Like I had to take down an Instagram post two nights ago because my mom didn't like it and it annoyed me so much. But that mama's boy inside of me.
Speaker 3: Went, fine, well what did you do?
Speaker 4: Well I did?
Speaker 6: I did an interview with my buddy and he asked me, what was the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me at my show? And I said, well, it's happened several times, but like having a lady breastfeeding her baby right in front of me, I was like, there was the cutest little baby baby boy you ever saw. And he's got on little headphones and he's breastfeeding right there as I'm singing honky Tonk songs. I was like, and the whole thing is I'm like, stare at the woman in her eyes, but I know something is going on down there, right, So we talked about it. So my wife when she was breastfeeding. It's a brand called hi to Hooter. It's actually that's what. It's just something that a woman will drape over herself. And so we jokingly were like, we need to get some Aaron Watson how to Hooters at the merchandise booth. So I made a funny post about it, and my mom literally commented on my post like I don't like this. I don't think this is appropriate. And I was like, oh, I was like mom. I was like, Mom, I'm just kidding. She goes, well, I just don't. She goes, I just don't think that's funny. She I just don't like that, and she was like I don't think And now I was like fine, and whatever her mom control that she has over me, I just went up to the little three dots at the top and delete and sorry.
Speaker 4: You know, merch coming know how to hooter? Merch is coming. So the song is about your mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's about leaning on her, you know, you know what, how did it? It's kind of the same question you asked me earlier, like how long have you been married? Like what's how did you get through that? Or how have you gotten this far? Like what's the secret? It's me leaning on my mom, like you know, And I think a lot about my granddad. My granddad was a great guy, but apparently he had a phase of his life where he was drinking, making a lot of bad decisions. And I think about my sweet grandmother that just somehow kept that family together. And I mean, I think, without a doubt you have to give credit to my grandmother for keeping that thing together. So it's it's talking to mom about like what did dad do? How did you do it? How did y'all do it? And so that's just kind of a special thing when you can take a memory a moment in your life and just kind of it's like a it's like a snapshot of that moment in a song.
Speaker 4: So that one's and it's also a song is fun to play live. It also got added by a ton of radio stations. Your five year plan is working. It's working. Yeah, congratulations, we're gonna play. We're gonna play. Thank your brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's good to see you. Horse Named Texas is out twenty six songs.
Speaker 7: You're proud of it.
Speaker 6: Say yes, say it, say yes, yes, yes. Don't say about a second thing you're writing now. But I think it's fair to say too. Since we've talked a lot about my wife and now she's been putting up with me for a long time. I think it's it's we need to be honest, that everyone needs to know that all the proceeds from the Horse Named Texas album goes straight into her purse.
Speaker 7: And the White Foundation. Yes, that's good.
Speaker 4: I get nothing.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 4: I like that. Good to see you again, man, dude.
Speaker 6: It's great to see you guys. Proud of y'all, and I love your new place. It's really cool. Thanks, thank you. Yeah, this is radio day won Radio They won. That was confusedly for a minute.
Speaker 8: Yes, all down the hill from here Aaron and music as Instagram is, I do also your TikTok.
Speaker 4: I follow you on TikTok, so I don't know what it is. Yeah, it's same thing, dude, I told you this last time. Your tiktoks are great. Thanks brother.
Speaker 8: Even do you ever get annoyed when they don't hit and you think it's really funny and or do you even look back to see if they hit.
Speaker 6: I think of it as I'm just throwing darts because I've posted stuff that I thought was stupid, Like like, I'll give you a quick example. I was holding this lady's baby at the rodeo in Vegas, and I'm holding this little boy and his pacifier pops out of his mouth and goes down into this crevice. And I reached down to get the pacifier and when I reached when I when I found it, there's literally a beer, a full beer next to it. So I pulled out a beer in a pacifier and I was like yes, and the mom video of that, I was like, oh, it's kind of funny. So I posted it and the thing had like thirty million views, and I'm like what. And then I'll post something good and it's like two hundred views and I'm like, oh, that sucks anyways, and I just I think about throwing darts.
Speaker 4: Maybe one will hit. I don't think much of it.
Speaker 6: I'm but but I want to be consistent with I got some I got some good ones coming up this next week.
Speaker 4: And he's like, the ones I've got today, go ahead, wait till you see the ones that are coming down a few weeks. Yes, you know, but you do good too.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey you're one yesterday. Oh yeah, popping. Look it's popping, bro, let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm calloused at this point with negative feedback. It doesn't bother me anymore. I've just had so much of it. I've got to grow with it. Do you know what I say to people, Like if somebody says something awful to me, I have two responses.
Speaker 4: It just shuts them down.
Speaker 6: Either I say you're not wrong, or I'll say you're not my mom. And I just posted on there and it's just like you you have they have nowhere to go. If you agree with them, they have nowhere to go. That just stops them dead in your And then like just telling someone you're not my.
Speaker 4: Mom just says it all. You're not my mom.
Speaker 6: You can't only my mom can make me take down a post and then say listen to Pontiac streaming now.
Speaker 4: Listen to Pontiac Streaming now.
Speaker 8: Uh, you guys, check out the record it is that It's a horse named Texas. Twenty six songs all written by Aaron, a lot by himself with other co writers that are excellent, but all written by Aaron.
Speaker 6: And uh, yeah, it's good to see you man. It's good to see you too, buddy. Great great appearance as always.
Speaker 8: And what also we talked a lot about now, but Aaron and I did like way over an hour a few months ago, just kind of like about his life and how he came up. I encourage you go check that out on the Bobbycast because I learned a lot about you person there that this here is very much like, hey, what's up now?
Speaker 4: What to some funny stuff. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: We did it nude what people didn't know. Yeah, because we really wanted to get back to the core of humans. Yeah, we wanted it. We wanted I had alo on. But other than that, we were good.
Speaker 6: The bolo that was a nice it was it kept me from getting distracted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I didn't wear around my neck just for every Yeah it's a whole, but the bowler was just enough to let me relax. Yeah, and it was shaved like his head. It was a bol of his head with a dude.
Speaker 6: That's a great merch IDEA of your head all over my face on it.
Speaker 4: People would buy that. People would literally buy that.
Speaker 8: I mean, only do one hundred and see how you like an a w No, no, no, do his.
Speaker 4: Face but the high cowboy hat. Yeah, do it?
Speaker 6: I agree, I think that'd be awesome. Okay, all right there he is Aaron Watson. The album is out. Go listen to a Horse named Texas and the Horse named Texas. Tour continues, and it continues all the way up until month ten, which is hold on eight, nine September. I know that like terrible thing that happened to us, but it's how remember nine tenth October, October till October Aaron Watson.
Speaker 4: Clap your hand, friend Watson. Good joy.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: And that wraps it for me this week on Best Bit. Really sorry if I sound totally exhausted or like I'm losing my voice. I came home from the cruise just yesterday and I'm totally crashing out. Hopefully I make it to Monday.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see though. Thanks for being here, thanks for listening to Best Bits. Catching up on the show All the Things again. If you want a whole lot of cruise content, check out Part one, Part three this weekend and a lot of the part twos from the show this week all on the podcast.
Speaker 4: And if you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to listen to anything else, and this is where I leave you, then buy everybody and have a wonderful and safe weekend.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 4: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.