Speaker 1: You're listening to The Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. All right, everybody, welcome to the Buck Sexton Show. Thank you so much for being here with me, as always appreciate you. We have a friend, Amy Horowitz with us for this special episode. Amy is a documentary filmmaker, which is very interesting stuff. You've probably seen clips of his work all over the internet at different times. We're just gonna have story time with Amy today about some of his most interesting projects, what it was like, what he's learned, and what else he is planning. Mister horowit's good to have you.
Speaker 2: Oh so, it's a pleasure, Buck. How you do it?
Speaker 1: I'm good man. I mean, you know, it's the country's feeling a little a little crazy lately, but at least we live in interesting time. So let's take it. Let's take a moment here. You one of the big issues out there in the political realm and just in the cultural and social realm is transgender children. And one of the things you do, yeah, you make full length more feature documentaries, but you also do man on the street stuff too. My understanding is that you went around and you try to give people to sign a petition for a five year old to medically transition. Tell us about this and what people were saying to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, let's understand this is kind of the point. There's no limiting principles when it comes to the left right. So they have an idea, for example, it's good to transition. Therefore there should be no limits to it. What is good is good whether or not you're twenty twelve or apparently five. So I went around with a hidden camera and I believe as UCLA's campus, and I had a petition for Annie rod Reaganz, a fictitious five year old girl of color who wants who wants a transition medically from being a boy to a girl, and her bad parents won't let her. So will you please sign this petition for her to transition, not to not to support her wearing a dress or not support her calling her pronouns, but rather go through hormone therapy and surgery to become a full fledged little girl. And buck this is you know. Oftentimes when I sit on my couch, I'm drinking a scotch, I'm thinking of ideas. I come across these like crazy insane ideas. I go, this is never really right. I mean, nobody's going to really do this, but I'll give it a shot. But there was only one person who said they wouldn't do it. One the people who stop and talk to me, every single college kid on UCLA's campus said gleefully, lustily that they would sign this petition. And they did. And it's you know, it's one of those things where people ask me all the time, why do you do what you do it? Why do I do these videos? And it's sure it's to inform people on our side, right or you know, people say preesting the choir and you all have to sing on the same hymn book, and that's fine, but really that's not who I'm doing this for. If you go around and you ask center left people, right traditional Democrats, and you say, you know, the hard left thinks that we should have open borders, destroy capitalism, trans five year old, they'll say, that's that's just that's bullshit, that's right wing Fox News talking points. My point is to illuminate to them that the people they think they agree with really believe something. In total contrast to what they believe. And that's that's kind of the point.
Speaker 1: What was there? Was there of the people that went along with it? Could you sense that there was at least some processing of five year old medically transition. It says that he or she is trans This could be a little complicated. Oh, but I know what I'm supposed to say, so I'm going to say it. Or was it just right off the bat they go, oh, child transition? Boom done, affirmation, no question? Do you know what I mean? Like, were any of them struggling? Were they were they struggling, you know, for the the eventual answer, or were they just they knew what the marching orders from the hive mind are.
Speaker 2: It's a great question. So I think I can illuminate that with one particular person I talked to and she goes, wait a second, five years old. I go, oh, I found somebody's got a problem. He goes, yeah, that's old enough to make that at their decision. Sure, I'll support that. She actually thought through the consequences of what I was saying and saying five years old. Yeah, she's good, she's good. I'll sign this thing.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. The one person who wouldn't do it? What was that person like?
Speaker 2: He was an older gentleman, I think a professor, and he goes, this is that's what you're doing? Insane? You know that right? And I was like, oh, thank god for you, man, man, thank god for you.
Speaker 1: Did you did you did you get to like break character and tell them like, of course it's insane. The point is that you're the first guy who's come along today. Where was this that you're doing this? UCLA as you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't really break character. The reason is because once you do, people will realize this is a you know, a game, and they will then spell around telling people this guy is.
Speaker 1: Trying to you know, well, I don't mean to run away, but I said like, like, later, did you go up to him You're like, hey, just so you know? Or you just let it rip?
Speaker 2: Now he was long gone, He was long I mean, there are you know, sometimes I'm desperate to find out the inner thinkings of these people and something they do. There are videos I have done where it's designed to then after they've given their crazy answer for me to then say, hey, let me tell what the reality is. And usually those are my favorite videos because really, you know, I would say this. I know we think we live in a totally jaded world, and in some ways we do. But my experience has been that when people are confronted with data and with the truth, you have a moment to you have their attention, their full attention. People tend to change their minds. And you know, I'll give you one example of one of my favorite videos was I was asking people about out the tax day last year, about whether not the rich pay their fair share? Right at the mantra. We hear not just from the left, even the center left. They all say that the rich don't pay their fair share, and oh, every single person. Of course they don't. They're all pigs. They steal their money, they have all the money, they pay no taxes. And then I said, let me ask you a question, what would be the fair ship? What do you think? Give me give me a number that makes sense. And they said, well, well, how much they earn? I go, okay, so you know, top one percent earn roughly. Now I don't remember the exact numbs, I'd say roughly around twenty five percent of all income and America and they go, oh, I'm sorry, even less. I think it was like maybe fifteen percent of all income in America and they said, well, that's number fifteen percent. I said, well, what if I told you that they pay over a third the entire tax burd Is that not fair? And they look and they thought, you can see the wheels turning. They go, oh, no, that's that's fair. No, no, that's fair. That's totally fair. And just about every single even the most rabid anti capitalist, anti rich person they came across, would say, I have to rethink this. I have to look at the data because if that's true, the rich you pay their fair ship. So you know, I love doing those videos because they are so interesting. But oftentimes once you do that, a lot of times you can't famous the video because they'll just tell you, hey, don't talk to this guy.
Speaker 1: I want to come back and answer the question or have amy answer the question that he asked. A lot of people are Border's racist. Will come back to that a second, but first a word here from our sponsor. The value of your life savings and retirement accounts is dependent, in part on the stock market. Take a new account what affects our stock market's performance, and ask yourself if you really want to put all of your marbles into one place. That's just not wise. Imagine for just a minute how turbline the markets would be if events in Russia were to spiral out of control. For example, we saw what happened recently. It could happen. Makes the premise of owning gold right now, at this time in our history that much more prescient and important. Gold is good. The value in stability of gold is both an investment and a hedge against inflation has been proven time and again. So is my that's just metals vendor of choice, the Oxford Gold Group. Since I started investing in speaking of Oxford four years ago, their advice and direction has proven to be right on repeatedly. Call the Oxford Gold Group. It's who I use and trust. The call is free, and the people on the receiving end of your call are knowledgeable and trustworthy. Eight three three four three zero buck. That's eight three three four three zero b u c k Oxford Gooldgroup dot com. Slash buck is where you go online. Look, they make it easy. They've been at this a long time. They can arrange for an easy, discrete delivery right to your home. That's what I've done. That phone number is eight three three four three zero b u c K eight three three four three zero two eight two five. All right, Tommy, so our borders racist. You tackled this with one of your videos, one of your documentary shorts. Tell us about it. What did you find out?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, this is cent depressing. So again I went to again, I self select, I go to areas where they're dominated by the left, not just liberals, because that's really the end. I'm looking for leftists, not liberals, because again, those are the ideals and the idea that I'm looking to expose. Those are the dangerous ideas. You know, people liberals, They and I may disagree on tax rate, right, I think they should be twenty percent of the top tax rate. They say fifty percent. That's fine, we'll find somewhere number in the middle. But the hard left are the ones who have antithetical beliefs to you and me and frankly the vast majority of the country. That those are the points of views that I'm looking to expose. So in this case, I went to the East Village, hipster capital of New York, and I ask people, are borders racist? Inherently racist? And again across the board, of course they are. We shouldn't have borders. We have open borders. Again, if I told somebody a liberal that the left believes and open borders, they'll laugh at me, say that's not really their belief that's it's a straw man. Argument's a boogeyman. No one believes that lock. I'm telling you that. I don't know what the number is, but probably between ten and twenty percent of the Democratic Party has these beliefs. And they were across the board telling me orders should be illegal. They're racist, the people are dying because of borders. We should have open borders, and across the board, talk to these people. That's the answer I'm getting. And then I went across the border and I went to Mexico. I went to Juarez, and I was traveling with people trying to get into America illegally. I went with the illegal migrants and I was asking that should America have borders, and they look at me like I'm an idiot to go of course, America should have boards. Now I want to get across. I want I don't want to be stopped. But should the country. Your country has tried to stop me. Absolutely, In fact, I can't remember the last guy said, well, what do you think about people who think America should have borders? He goes and the stupid It was like the perfect ending to the video. It was brilliant.
Speaker 1: It's remarkable to see how effective the propaganda that we're all subjected to actually is. Right, because if that premise were were true, that borders are racist, it would mean that every country other than America, which basically doesn't have a southern border worth the name anymore, every other country is racist. But then you'd have to ask against whom, right, Like, who are like the Sub Saharan countries that have borders in Africa? Who are they racist? Against the countries in Asia Southeast Asia?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But so, if everyone's racist, is anyone racist?
Speaker 2: Tommy?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Now? Look we you know, you and I and all of our ilk have been saying that for years. If everything is racist, nothing is racid. It used to be ten fifteen, maybe not ten years. Fifteen years ago if somebody called you racist, to say Buck, you're racist, that was a true slur. That was really degradation of who you were, a dispersement of a smirchment of your character. These days, they got on me, you're racist, bucket racist. You laugh at it, it rolls off your shoulder. It means nothing, because everybody's racist these days. Right, you don't listen, if you don't literally follow their viewpoint. Right, they're dic taught their theocracy. You are a racist straight up. Now. The funny thing, I spent a lot of my time, and over the years more and more of my time focusing on actually on racial issues and focusing on how the left are really the racists in our country. And I've done video after videos. One of my videos that really broke out. You probably remember this was a video I did. It's the first race video I did, and I started doing a lot of the mathter that because it was so successful, where I went around asking leftists if voter ideas were racist, and of course everyone said they were. And then I went to the black community and I asked them and they looked at me like I was crazy, course not a racist. I've done numerous amount of these videos. You know. One that kind of sticks out to me was I did a video and I asked people in the left, well, why is our higher obestie rates in the black community, right? And they looked at they said, racism. That's why I said, how So I said, well, and these are literally the answers, you know, But the writers for my videos are my subjects. If I sat in a room and I scripted out what their possible answers could be, no matter how crazy I went, it wouldn't be as insane insanely beautiful as my subject's actual answers. So I asked them, well, why is hi obestie the black community racist? They said, well, because black people they're so consumed with racism that they can't eat properly, too stressed out. This is the answer they were actually given.
Speaker 1: Do you know this is true? Ammy? Recently it came out the American Medical Association, which is the largest group of doctors, you know, Doctors Association in the US says that BMI is a racist tool because physician, because it does not appropriately represent racial and ethnic minorities, because it is based on the imagined ideal of nineteenth century. This all from the New York Post imagined ideal Caucasian of the nineteenth century, without considering a person's gender or ethnicity. So now, b am I, according to the AMA, the American Medical Association is racist.
Speaker 2: Well, the AMA lost all credibility years ago, but really lost all everything that had left during the COVID, the COVID time. You know the AmAm remember with the story they had on their website for years talking about the importance of children and their growth through facial recognition and looking at other people's facial looks Russians in order to learn. And they took that off their website because of masking support masking. They took it. They literally redacted their website right Pravda style, because it didn't fit with their narratives on masks. Right, they were willing to hurt the ability for children to learn and grow emotionally and intellectually because it didn't fit their narrative on masks. So that's what the AMA is. But yes's exactly my point. And then, of course, and by the way, what's more racist than taking away agency from somebody else because you're not smart enough to make good choices. So therefore we're going to change the entire paradigm to fit that. But but the truth is that black people, they're not sid They see through this job. And when I went to the black I went to Harlem, and I said, why is there higher obesity rate in the black community. Their answer wasn't oh, that's not true, we're at obese. Their answer was, we make bad choices, bro, we make bad choices, and we got to do better making good choices.
Speaker 1: That was their answer, which is the truth and asking yeah, no, it's uh Ami, we're gonna talk about your I still remember your trip to Sweden and and what went on there, so we're gonna come back. Amy made a trip to Sweden and not all of the locals in the predominantly Muslim enclave that Ammy visited, if I recall, We're super happy to see Ommy Horowitz there so we can discuss this in just a moment. I want everyone to uh to know what it was like for you to try to do documentary film work there. But for for now, a quick word from our sponsor my Pillows website is like the gift that keeps on giving, and in a good way. My friends, trust me. They've brought back their massive close out sale pricing on their ever popular all season slippers. These are the my slippers that are must has for around the house even outdoors too. They're so durable. The reason for all the attention on them right now is the incredible price tag just twenty five dollars. They're normally priced at one hundred and forty nine ninety eight. Let me make that easy for you. We're talking about a discount of about eighty percent off. I'll remind you my slippers have that exclusive four layer design that you won't find than any other slipper. It's patented and it makes these slippers very comfortable. They're almost like shock absorbers for the feet with all day comfort. They come in a ton of colors and sizes. You can get yourself and everyone set up nicely at twenty five dollars a pair. Just go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listeners square grab a pair of these all season slippers. You're limited to ten pairs at checkout because the deal is that good. Enter promo code buck when you go to my pillow dot com get yourself a pair of these slippers. My pillow dot com promo code buck for twenty five dollars to buy a pair of these amazing slippers. All right, Tommy, you went to Sweden and it wasn't all reindeer steaks and Swedish kisses for you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, how did it go?
Speaker 2: So? I oftentimes go to some a somewhat particularly dangerous places, places that most people wouldn't go to. And you know, the the biggest danger I have is getting complacent in the danger, because oftentimes when you're incomplacent, that's when you're at most at higher high switz. Right. You'll go like, I'll go to a refugee camp in Jeanne and I'll go there ten times, and ten times it's fine. Eleventh time you start putting your guard down, and that's when things get dangerous because when things go, they only have to go tits up once and then you're you're toast. So one place I didn't think i'd be in danger Stockholm, right, I figure that's a pretty relatively safe place, and so I go to Stockholm. Because there's this thing called no go zones. Now again, the left will claim they don't exist at all, to be honest, the right will claim and overinflate what these things are and say they're in England and in America, and that's just not true. No go zones they exist, and they only exist, as far as I can tell, in three countries, three western countries. They was this in France, Germany and Sweet and I went to one of these no go zones and they're not. There's no there's no there's no real borders, no wall, there's no demarcation lines. Literally go from one block to a next block. You cross over that one street, you're in danger. And and I remember a sixty minute proof from Australia did that and on camera they just got their butts kicked. So I went across due to to you know, interview, what's going on the idea of the video behind the video was Sweden has taken in more Islamic refugees than any other European country per capita by a large mile. They've gone from zero percent population to five or six percent islam population in five years. And there's been a lot of social dislocation because of that, if we're being honest, and particularly it came to rape and murder. Rape and murder went through the roof. And you can you see this if you look at the cistis when the Islamic gamberget started coming in. The rape and murder numbers went up as right side by side. You can see the numbers clearly if you put them side by side. Not to say that all people going coming from Syria into Sweden or bad. Most of them were very good, hardworking people who want to make a life themselves. But the reality was you have a minority of people, but still not an insignificant number, who are causing having and social dislocation. Screen so I was going to document. So I went across and we got met by five thugs who said, you guys have to leave now, and my crew ran off, and before I could say the words, hey, why can't I be here, these five guys just started to me up. I mean bad. I've been beaten up before. This was very bad. This was the kind of beaten up where and the usually you get if you get attacked, A beat down last fifteen twenty seconds before people really break it up. In my experience. In this case, I was in an open square right in the middle of this neighborhood, and as I was covering up, I looked at the people in the square and they were just watching him, laughing. So I thought, there's this is it. I'm done. Let's be able to extricate myself from this myself. And as they were stomping on me and kicking me, one guy luckily made the mistake of trying to come close to me to choke me. He got close to me, I was able to hit him the throat as far as I could. He went down, and the other guy's kind of backed off for enough, you know, and give me a little enough a little room where could roll out and kind of just crawl out across that demarcation line. You know. It's funny. I've always thought I wanted to have like really cool last words, you know, I I only have one life to give for my country something like that. That's not really cool. So my last words that I thought I was gonna die or on tape and on this video, and they're not cool at all. They're pretty sad. But the most interesting part, if I can continue on the story, was not the beatdown itself. The most interesting part was when the video came out, So Trump gave a speech about it. He famously said that time, look what happened last night in Sweden? Right he was referring to my video, and the whole world said, what happened last night in Sweden? It became the number one news story on planet Earth. Liter the next day I wake up and on the front page of every newspaper for New York Times, Washing, the Post, hindustand Times, Der Spiegel, Every every Sunday talk show is talking about it. I'm on CNN a bunch of times. I'm on I'm on every every network you can imagine talking about this video. What's most interesting was the way this was spun by the news media. And I'll give you one example which exemplifies this. New York Times, right, the paper of record, right, the most honest, straightforward paper that humans have ever put to writing since the tablets. And so in this article front top right corner, front page corner, New York Times, Sunday, New York Times, they say, Ami Horoes is wrong. We look at the statistics and crime crime is down in Sweden in the same period of time. I never said crime was a I said rape and murder was them and they knew that. But they specifically created a straw man argument to make me look bad, to make mad at the worst, to compound this. And this is by the way, I can go on and on with different newspapers doing exact same thing. I just bring up the New York Times as an example. At the end of it, they said, and we reached out to mister Horrors for a comment, he never got back to us. Make me look like a jackass, right, like I'm hiding something. And I look at the time, I was getting thousands, you know, thousands of emails, and I went through me and my assistants were going through all of them, and I did not remember New York Times request. I did a lot. I answered almost all. I went on every single talk show that had be on and I went through it, couldn't find it. So I called Peter Baker. You may know the name Peter Baker is one of the top, if not the top writer in the New York Times. He's the Washington correspondent. And I got a cell phone and I reached out to him and I said, hey, Peter, what's up with this? He goes, give me a second, let me to look into it. He gets back to me, he said, Then we reached out. We sent a at Amy Horror withz tweet asking for a interview, not a DM not an email, and at Omi horoits and they thought they were covering. That's how the media is so twisted, but they do it in an insidiously genius way where nobody outside the person actually the subject of it can tell. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always tell everybody there's no upside in dealing with regime media because they don't care, right Like, It's not if they're doing a piece on you, if they ask someone like me for comment, they're going to use whatever comment I give them as further evidence against me. It's there's never any like, oh, well you gave extra context or whatever. The whole thing is is a total mess. I want to ask Amy if you would tell us, well, can you tell us anything about what you're planning next? If not, I'll ask how you got into this line at work? Well, either go forward or backwards which you want to do?
Speaker 2: Umm? Yeah, there's one I've shot so I can talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, There we go. We're getting a horro it's preview here everybody. We'll get to that in a second, but first, a word from our sponsor. Famed economist and best selling author Nomi Prince is out with a new warning. She says a small group of financial elites are plotting a drastic action unlike anything we've seen since nineteen seventy one. The White House, the World Economic Forum, even Bill Gates are involved. According to her research, your ability to spend, borrow, save, and invest could soon be restricted with the push of a button. Our financial system is about to be transformed in a way that would have been unthinkable just a few years ago. And it all starts in July. Bank of America is saying it's inevitable if you've got any money in a US bank account of retirement plan. Get all the facts at Disappearing Dollar dot Com. You may not like what Doctor Prince has to say, but at the very least you'll be prepared when events take a turn for the worst. Disappearing dollar dot com dot com again, that's Disappearing dollar dot com. Go there today, check it out, paid for by rogue Economics. All right, Amy, look at this people getting an early sneak peek at what has already been shot by Ambi Horowitz filmmaker. What do you got for us?
Speaker 2: So I tend not to like to do this, but Buck Man, you know I like you so much. I can't you know, I can't help myself, man, Right, So this is I gotta I gotta say, one of my favorite videos of all time. So obviously there's a narrative. I'm not a narrative. Democrat Black people vote, was it ninety five percent? Consistently for a Democratic party. Yeah, we know that. At the end of the day, black people are not that liberal right when it comes to their policy. They're thinking itself. So I wanted to prove it. So how do you prove this? Actually actual data? How can you prove this? So I went to a black community college in LA Southwest Community College, and I asked kids. I think I interviewed twenty five kids. I said, I started off by saying, what's your what's what do you believe? Clitically? How do you how do you vote? And across the board, without exception, every single kid Democrat Democrat. I said, We're gonna play a little game. I'm going to give you the top ten issues facing our country today, every crime, orders, trans social welfare, funding, climate change, you name it. I got the top ten issues. I said, here are the two positions of each party. But I'm not going to tell you which party subscribe to which viewple and you tell me which one. You know you kind of you kind of resonated you the most. Luck not one of these kids subscribed majority Democrat. They were all majority Republicans, some seventy eighty percent. And the beauty of it was their shock their faces when I told them how they scored now and they weren't. I mean, some are a little horrified, but most kind of looked in and said, I guess I must be a Republican. I can't believe this, Like they were all shocked. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I look forward to seeing this video. Ami got a little preview of it there. You have to come on the radio show and tell everybody about it. Hommy. Where can folks go to watch your films and see what you're up to?
Speaker 2: Just putting Amy horror with all socials, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, IG. It're all only fans.
Speaker 1: It'll all come up, all right, Amy, Stay safe out there. Thanks for fighting the good fight. I appreciate you being here on the show.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure, my friend,