Speaker 1: Boys, everybody, grab a hand. Dear Lord, the bets we go through this weekend, Your.
Speaker 2: Lord, the best we go through this weekend.
Speaker 3: We asked for a chance, that's fair.
Speaker 2: We asked for a chance that's fair.
Speaker 1: A chance to win them all, chance to win them all. Please don't give us a loss that we can't bear.
Speaker 2: Please don't give us a loss that we can't bear.
Speaker 3: We shall win.
Speaker 1: Let it be by the board, by the board, faith and honor, O high.
Speaker 3: Really we shall lose.
Speaker 1: Stand by the road and by the road, and flip off the winners that go by.
Speaker 2: Flip off the winners that go by.
Speaker 3: Bet we get richer, richer, we get rich. We can't be b whoa b B whoa b B whoa.
Speaker 1: That's the energy I needed. Welcome to bet the Bus. I'm your host. Payoff Willie A k A you're ten ak A. You guys know what happened with last weekend. Let me get this cigar it up. Where else would you rather be?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 2: Nowhere?
Speaker 3: But I am your host, will Compton. Thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 1: If you're watching right now, please subscribe, Please hit the thumbs up. Please leave a comment for the boys. We're trying to run these fucking numbers up. Boys, we need your help. We see the tier ones. We got everybody who has our back, who's winning bags with the boys, But now we need you to do your part. Subscribe like comment this episode. This show Bet the Bus is now sponsored by proper Wild. Let's give it up for proper Wild, a presenting sponsor of Bet the Bus. Proper Wild is a clean, all day energy shot designed to boost your energy, focus and productivity without digitters or crash. And you might be thinking, we have the energy. We are on the energy bus. Shout out John Gordon. No free shot. Out to John Gordon. We are on the energy bus and we have the focus and productivity needed to win our bets this weekend. No preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, no bs, just a natural tasting energy shot with clean ingredients that work. Proper Wild small two and a half I found shot are great to take on the ghost, saving you lots of time when you need a long lasting kick any ass boys. Go to Properwild dot com, forward slash barstool to try proper Wild and get thirty percent off from the boys to you take your winnings from this weekend. Use the code whatever it is forward slash barstool, and you're gonna get thirty percent of proper wild energy shots, clean, no ps, no preservatives.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the board. Listen.
Speaker 1: I know you see me rocking and roly. That's what happens when you win games. I know you see me. I know you see me rocking. You see this new lighter. I know you guys see me rocking a new little torch lighter. That's what happens when you get paid. But we're not gonna get arrogant. We're not gonna get cocky.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: Please let the people know how we did, because we've been on an absolute terror these last three weeks. On the NFL the last three weeks, and in college now the last two weeks, we've had winning records. Jack, Please let everybody know how we've been doing. Update everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, starting with college, we're living in the green. We went three and two. But those two losses, I mean, would you like to and wait.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait three and two. I thought we were four and one. What are the two losses?
Speaker 3: Nebraska and the over? Hmm, that's right.
Speaker 1: I took the fucking over in the Illinoisowa game. I actually personally bet Illinois to win. So I kind of fucked everybody by not Yeah, I guess we gotta say three and two. But realistically, like I am four and one. Bet the bus three and two. I was four and one. But how are we doing the NFL? Let everybody know how the boys did in the NFL.
Speaker 4: NFL again, just absolutely glowing, five one and two, and you know, when there's ever a one in between there, it doesn't even count. So might as well just be five and two. Really, we should just be six and two, and I think that's where we should be sitting at.
Speaker 3: But for the viewership, five to one and two.
Speaker 1: Jackie boy, that's where he got it wrong. The five one and two is five wins, one lost, two draws. I'm gonna explain where the two draws goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we basically we went five and one on the weekend. And here's why. Let me explain.
Speaker 1: People might be saying, hey, will you lost the Packers game to start off the Sunday morning. You all right, keep your head in it. You're right there, keep your head in it. You're good, brother.
Speaker 3: I know you got Tennessee, Alabama coming up this weekend.
Speaker 1: There's a lot on your mind. There's a lot on your mind. But our one loss, which I'll say it hand up. We lost to the Jets. The Dolphins lost the Jets game.
Speaker 3: That's on me.
Speaker 1: I didn't know Teddy Bridgewater was gonna go down. That's on me.
Speaker 3: I lost.
Speaker 1: Put that loss Miami Dolphins on me. I failed everybody else, I failed this. All that loss is on me. What I will say, game on international soil, we know how we feel about those. They don't fucking count. Yes, yes, we picked the Packers to win and cover and Aaron Rodgers to reign bombs over Bagdad over there in London, but that did not happen. However, games on international soil do not count. We put those aside. The bet the bustlock of the week, And here's where I feel bad. However, the rule is when the Lions lay a goose egg like that against the Patriots, and God, God bless Bailey's appy. I'm sure he tuned into this and had his bulletin board material to motivate him to beat the shit out of our Lions because we picked them for a bet the bus lock of the week.
Speaker 3: The loss is so.
Speaker 1: Bad, that's one of those wins you just take the tape and you throw in the trash and you pretend it never happened, and you just bring positivity into the into the building.
Speaker 3: Because I'm sure that's what the Lions are doing.
Speaker 1: Because you gotta be like, we averaged thirty five points a game all season up until the boys want the best the lock of the week. Then we want to throw up a goose egg. We're gonna pretend we're still averaging thirty five points a game. We're gonna pretend that that game didn't happen. That's what we're doing over here at Bet the Bus. That loss was so bad we're not even gonna claim it. But what I'm gonna do for you guys, here's what I'm gonna do since I did. Since some of you are like, oh, here Will goes not claiming his losses, He's he's gonna be out there spouting off at the mouth five and one when he really lost two games. Here's what I'm gonna do for you haters, since we lost our Bet the Bus lock of the week. What I'm gonna do for you guys this week is I'm gonna give you the first ever, the first ever double lock Bet the Bus Picks.
Speaker 3: Of the Week by your boy payoff Willie.
Speaker 1: But here's what I want to happen, because again, we don't want to get arrogant, we don't want to get cocky, we don't want to get over confident because we've been we've been attaining a lot of success. We've been getting a lot of wins, a lot of w's. We've been buying new shit, we've been taking our women out on better quality dates. We've been paying for those steak dinners. We've been living the fucking life. But we gotta stay humble. We have to stay humble. We have to respect the game. Not only respect the game, you got to respect the board. The famous who's that famous kickboxer he always says it, he said it, there was a there was a kickboxer said it. Everybody's got a plan until they get hit in the mouth. The board has a fucking plan. This weekend for us, we're about to go over and I think we got like six n C double a game, six NFL games. We're gonna get to the boards plan for this weekend. But the board has a plan. The board has a plan until we knock them in the fucking mouth and that's what we have to keep doing. We have to keep throwing fucking punches and move forward because that's how winning's done. I don't know where I got that quoter you. I think it was from Rocky Boutboa, Rocky seven. I believe Rocky six maybe. But we gotta stay we gotta stay out. We gotta respect the game. We gotta respect the board. JP, Jack, whoever's gonna kick us off with the NC double A, let's get into the NC double A slate. We got a lot of good games for you guys, and I'm telling you I'm learning. We're getting this thing right. We're getting this thing right. Let us know who were starting off with this week, JP.
Speaker 5: The board is in trouble because the board looks really good this week will first, we have TCU at Kansas.
Speaker 3: What you're thinking, hey.
Speaker 1: Brother, HECU Kansas was last week. Get your fucking head out of your ass. We talk about preparation. Well, I'm telling you, guys, this isn't you guys think I'm up here just fucking joking around all the time. You gotta respect what's coming this weekend or we're gonna get humbled fucking quick. You wear your Kate back there. Jack, you're laughing around in the back of our meeting. Just JP, you're rocking the fucking wife. Peter, you're laughing, You're goofing around. You're making the wrong picks. We gotta dial in or we're gonna get fucking humbled. This weekend, let's try this again. Who is our first game on the board this weekend?
Speaker 5: The first game on the board this weekend is USC at Utah.
Speaker 1: What you think, will I absolutely fucking love this game because I have no clue why Utah is favorite by four and a half.
Speaker 3: I guess it's because they're at home.
Speaker 1: The PAC twelve is probably trying to get into the media and the headlines somehow to make themselves relevant by being like, Hey, come watch this USC Utah game.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, US has won five of its six games by thirteen or more points. They have also won three of the last five games in this matchup when playing Utah. But you might think, Okay, they got two losses, that it's not like the best record.
Speaker 3: However, here's what I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 1: Caleb Williams and Lincoln Riley, ever since they stepped foot on USC USC has been fucking back.
Speaker 3: They started off hot.
Speaker 1: Since coming from Oklahoma, Williams has thrown fourteen touchdowns to only one interception. Lincoln Riley has he hasn't. It's not a rebuild year. It's not a let's implement the culture and everything else. He's coming for it. Fucking all. Look for this to be a high scoring game. But the athletic, this system of the boy Caleb Williams and the brain of Lincoln Riley is gonna beat Utah. We love USC money line this weekend. They're disrespecting the number seventeen country or seventeen. They're disrespecting the number seventeen, number seven team in the country. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what the fun is. They're fucking disrespection of USC. Is backhammer USC moneyline.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 5: I'd actually like to let Jack introduce this next game because I just don't know too much about it.
Speaker 4: Possibly the biggest game of the year, one percent, the biggest game of the weekend. But we're going back to Knoxville, Tennessee, number six in the country verus number three Alabama will come on. Man.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking long and hard about this game because there's a little bit of an emotional investment, a personal investment in Tennessee. We went to a game a couple weeks ago the chancellor Dondee Plowman, salute love and support donde Ploman. She said, I want this to be your second home next after Nebraska. And I was like, say, let's if this is how we're living every time, say less. So I have a little bit of a personal investment, but I gotta leave my emotions out of it, and I gotta choose this game.
Speaker 3: I gotta be unbiased and I gotta be objective. So here's what I think about this game.
Speaker 1: Alabama has been Alabama at the beginning half of the year. Usually they mop everybody, but there's always one challenging game, and that game was Texas, and ever since then they've been seeing red. But I will say they struggled against A and M. They struggled against A and M. They struggled against those couple good teams. Hats off number one. Shout out the Quinn that quarterback over at Texas QB one.
Speaker 3: He seems like he's gonna be at helping athlete.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tennessee is super hot and this game is in fucking Nashville. Are Knoxville. Look at me, I'm fucking it up. This game is in Knoxville. Tennessee is four and one against the spread this season. We went to the Tennessee game when they played Florida. They beat their ass high scoring game. This is the number one offense in the country. Bryce Young, you don't know if he's playing. And at the end of the day, boys, Tennessee went down to LSU what do they call, what's their.
Speaker 3: Stadium called Death Valley?
Speaker 1: Death Valley where everyone says these are the most electric home games you will ever be at. Tennessee came to town and Tennessee fans made that game a fucking home game and they're singing Rocky Top at the end of the game and making that stadium theirs. I fucking love Tennessee plus seven. Take them with the points. I love Tennessee plus seven this weekend. Personally, I might write the fucking money line because fuck Bama and fuck you Garrett.
Speaker 3: We got Tennessee plus seven.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: All right, And next up we have Kansas at Oklahoma. Last week, Kansas to starting quarterback out hurt, that's why they lost to TCU. But this week it seems like we're thinking straight.
Speaker 3: Will what you got again?
Speaker 1: I might parlay every fucking game on the board, Maybe not as much the Tennessee game. That one's a little, that one's a little. You gotta leave that one on the side. But Oklahoma is favored by nine points after that fucking ass beating by Texas last week. And not only that, I think they've lost how many straight? Three straight?
Speaker 3: Two straight?
Speaker 1: But they're own three in the Big Twelve, which is a big stat. Kansas. They lost their starting quarterback. They lost their starting quarterback. I will give you that JP, because j JP picked Kansas last week over TCU. Unfortunately he lost that BETU. But who's the who's the Who's the backup? Who's the backup for Jason Bean? Dude, the Kansas is backup. Jason Bean showed last week that he's capable to lead this team when the time comes. Yes, they lost the game, a harffall game against TCU, but he had a minute the entire time. Now he gets an entire week to prepare. And that head coach, I'm dropping his name right now, but he's got those boys fucking dialed in the culture. There's alive. Oklahoma's owned three and Big twelve play. Like I already said, they're one and three against the spread at home this season, Kansas has something to prove and Oklahoma's just trying to salvage their season. To say that, because I think is a Venables Venables Venables think I'm like confusing Vrabel and yeah, Venables, I think he's a hell of a coach. I just think they're more of a rebuild year right now. They're trying to get the culture right. Rock chalk, fucking Jayhawk Flick Jason Beans Bean, Dude, we are hammering Kansas, not only plus nine, but I think I feel good about the money line. Do we think money line? Go boys, Kansas? Money line at Oklahoma. I love this pic.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: Another double alert, another coin alert. Michigan versus Penn State, massive game. I think we know which way this one's going. Well not the people know, Baggies.
Speaker 1: Penn State's failed to cover their last two games. And look, they're they're your typical Big Ten team. They keep games close, they keep games a little bit boring. Michigan, I think they've stumbled, stumbled the last couple of weeks. I think they're aware of that and they know that they need to get back. They need to get back right. They need to prove that they're a top five team. I think they're gonna do that this weekend they're playing. It's gonna be a big game, awesome, big ten game to watch. Seven verse number ten or five verse number ten team in the country. The biggest matchup will be each team's rush offense versus their rush defense, because they have two of the better defenses in the game. Michigan has the six best defense in all the ball. Blake Corum, he's running like a mad man. I expect him to continue to run that ball like a Chevy Silverado. I don't know if you saw the boys on an nil deal with the local Chevy dealership, but he's at over five hundred yards and four touchdowns in three games against Big ten opponents. He's gonna keep his Heisman hopeful season going strong with a big game against Penn State and lead this team to a win. I love Michigan covering whatever the points are. I know the Lions move. I hate being locked in early. If you lock in now, it's Michigan minus seven. Whatever it is on game down Saturday. Take the points.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 5: They're gonna cover and to wrap up our undefeated college slate, we're looking at Illinois versus Minnesota and will this is the little new new pick of the week.
Speaker 3: Would you like to introduce it? This is our shot of the week, brought to you by Proper Wild.
Speaker 1: I'm going to properly give you this pick because it's a fucking wild card.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: What I want to do with the shot of the week is I want to take a shot on a fucking underdog.
Speaker 3: I've been sitting on this matter of fact, I had to.
Speaker 1: Actually I took a shot before the bus so I could have the focus and mental clarity to make this pick.
Speaker 3: I'll take a shot right.
Speaker 1: Now, and this shot goes to our Proper Wild shot of the week. Illinois is playing Minnesota. Minnesota is getting there. Starting running back Mohammed Ibra him back after injury him. He's a good running back. They have a good running football team Illinois. But Illinois is allowing less than two yards per carry this season. Illinois is also four and two against the spread this season. And want to oh as an underdog. We've been saying it the last couple of weeks, boys, and whether or not we've been saying it loudly. We've been saying it quietly that we love kind of betting on teams like Illinois and Kansas State, like.
Speaker 3: Those are kind of the dogs this year.
Speaker 1: Bielma is getting those boys right to spread it so high this week because of the uncertainty of Illinois quarterback Tommy DeVito, we hope a Tommy, how's your family doing?
Speaker 3: We hope you get right, Tommy Davido.
Speaker 1: This is strength for strength with both teams loving to run the ball and both teams being able to stop the run. But I like Bielman in this situation. I like Illinois in this situation. They got momentum to feel a little something in champagne right now, and I want to be on board with it. Illinois has a nation's leading rusher and Chase Brown look for him to have another big day. May not win, but we are taking the points Illinois plus six and a half. I love this fucking game. I'm personally gonna be rooting for Illinois to win outright. But we love the Illinois fighting Illini almost said fighting Irish, but that's ay. That's our shot of the week. Properly, Let's move on to NFL.
Speaker 4: You know we've been living in the green here, just pure net. Let's continue the streak. First game, Jaguars at the Colts Division game.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, they're part of something else. They're part of something bigger. Let's start with the Patriots. Let's start with the Vikings. Let's start with Vikings at Dolphins, because I'm gonna talk about the Vikings Dolphins game.
Speaker 3: Give give us your thoughts.
Speaker 1: So we got Vikings at Dolphins. Vikings are a sneaky four and one. I had no fucking clue they were there, their four and one right now. After that second week, everybody wanted to kill Kirk Cussins again. They were calling for his head, they're making fun of his flannel. He can't do it right, he can't win the big game. We're out here saying, take the Vikings. I think we're gonna ride Kevin O'Connell and Kirk Cousins all year long, with Justin Jefferson, Dalvin Cook in the backfield, Adam Thielen, and we kind of slept on him. After that second week, it's kind of like, all right, let's let's let's be off them for a month. I'm back on the Vikings again. I think they are becoming that team. I said it on Busting with the Boys. I think they're coming out of the North. Dolphins are on their third string quarterback Scalar Thompson, who's really who really struggled last week, like when teddy Be went down, he struggled.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: If teddy Be's in, that will be something to look to. However, even with Teddy Be, I still like the Vikings because Kevin O'Connell, Kirk, Cousins, Justin Jefferson, all those brains are figuring it out. Bro Justin Jefferson, I stand by He's the black Cooper Cup in this system.
Speaker 3: Look for them to have a big day.
Speaker 1: Some of the Dolphins key players are also battling injury, including Tyreek Hill and Xavier Howard, which would be huge. Exavion Xavion, Yeah, Xavion, no disrepect to the boy. We'd love to have you on Bus with the Boys or other podcasts, but those dudes are questionable, which I think that's big man. I just you just don't know what's gonna happen. I think they're like trying to figure out when they can get to a bag. Maybe Teddy Be. There's a lot going on in Miami. I like Vikings to cover minus three or with the points. Whatever it is comes Sunday.
Speaker 6: Love it.
Speaker 4: Moving on Cardinals at the Seahawks. Both teams coming off back to back losses. Let us know, let us know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so both Like you said, both teams coming off losses. I think the Cardinals are gonna start figuring it out. Number one. JJ Watt come up with that presser after the game, tearing up about the him, you know, the little heart thing going on. But he's he's thinking of the kids that they got that you know, they are gonna do they have twins or they're gonna have twins. All I'm saying is jj wats presser, presser that gives you perspective on everything. I think those boys they're gonna start getting it right. And there's another thing to note, Kyler Murray he absolutely loves video games.
Speaker 3: There's no double XP weekends anymore.
Speaker 1: On the New Call of Duty, I think Kyler's gonna get back to his usual self. I think he's gonna shred the fucking Seahawks because the Seahawks are allowing thirty points per game. The Cardinals are built to have a high powered offense. The Cardinals are six and two in their last eight in Seattle and against the spread in their last twelve road games. This is a stat. Boys, they're ten and two. I think the Cardinals are covering minus three against the Seahawks at Seattle because again all the data points of that, and I think they're playing for bigger things outside of themselves and Kyler Murray, he can't be on the sticks this weekend.
Speaker 3: Like that, all right? Moving on, probably the matchup of the weekend.
Speaker 4: We got the Bills at the Chiefs two Juggernauts, and it's gonna be a fun one where we sitting.
Speaker 1: At I love the Bills minus two and a half the Chiefs put You know, the Chiefs played well against against my Raiders. You know, I think that was that was you know, they shouldn't have Raiders. They basically should have won that game. This is the first meeting since last year's AFC Championship. Patrick Mahomes versus Josh Allen number one. I'm just gonna go ahead and say Josh Allen's gonna be in my bet. The Boys parlay, which was a massive hit last week. I think, uh, they're gonna air raid the Chiefs. The Chiefs might air rate them back. However, the Bills have a good defense. They're only giving up four point four yards per play, which is the second best in the league. Matt Milano. Those guys on defense, they fucking run to the ball. I love watching them play, not only on offense, but on defense. Uh. The chiefstoul line has been struggling to protect Mahomes too. Von Miller, He's gonna fucking love that. He's gonna be chomping at the bit to get after that boy. This is a revenge game for the Bills. I like the Bills to cover minus two and a half. And again, I love Josh Allen have a big day. This is gonna be an exciting game. I think everybody's gonna be tuned in. Great game to watch. I think it's in the afternoon, a three thirty kickoff, thinks the afternoon slay Bill's minus two and a half.
Speaker 3: We got a homecoming game.
Speaker 4: Homecoming alert, Joey B going back to Louisiana Bengals at the Saints.
Speaker 3: What's your pick? If the cigar doesn't say it, I don't know what else does.
Speaker 1: Joe B's going back to Louisiana since he is eleven and two against the spread in their last thirteen games. New Orleans is one and five against the spread in their last six games against Cincy. New Orleans is also like again, they're a team that's like they're getting wins. They're trying to build momentum right now. I think since he's gonna start clicking. They have the young talent, they have the firepower. They just got to continue to get it going. Joe b is gonna fucking do it right. He's gonna come in. He's gonna be dressed to the nines walking in that stadium. I like Joe Burrow in the Cincinnati Bengals minus one and a half to cover against the Saints.
Speaker 4: Would you like to introduced the very first of its kind.
Speaker 1: Before we get to our bet, the bus Lock the Week, our first ever double lock of the week. We're gonna chime in our guy again. He just got out of prison last week. Last week he went on four. He's on the hot seat. I had a big talk with him. My man, we're gonna have to get this shit turned around or people are just gonna have to know, Hey, fade the guy because he went one and four.
Speaker 3: But again, he was in prison.
Speaker 1: He couldn't study the games, he couldn't see the board, he didn't see the sunlight. He had to make emotional decisions. He's trying to hold onto anything that's outside of those four walls that he was in, and unfortunately he failed. But we're gonna chime in. He sent us a nice voice, smashes. You guys are going to love this call in.
Speaker 3: Let's let's see. Let's listen in to the guy playoff.
Speaker 6: Willie. I'm back and I'm not gonna make any excuses for last week. But I was locked up in jail. I couldn't talk to anyone on the inside for all my games. What's going on with the players, schemes, data, everything. Anyways, we're gonna just forget last week happened. I got five winners for you this week. Panthers fired their head coach. Go all in on the Panthers plus and a half against the Lowsey Rams, little super Bowl hangover. I love the Panthers. They're gonna be playing for their new head coach this week. It's gonna be a great game for the Panthers. Moving on to the Bills favorites at Kansas City, Patrick Mahomes has never been an underdog at home until now for good reason. Josh Allen MVP great all time Bills team. They're gonna blow them out. No Tyreek Hill with the Chiefs anymore to destroy the Bills. I'm going big on the Bills and Josh Allen. The Steelers are terrible, Willie. They are one of the worst teams in the league. They're gonna get beat by twenty plus every other week. And another big game for Tom Brady going to Pittsburgh. He's gonna blow out. Can he Pickett the rookie. I'm taking Tampa big and then Cooper Rush. It's coming to an end, my friend. You're gonna lose this week. You're gonna lose. Eagles at home, big game. Jalen Hurts and them boys, they're gonna destroy the cow Girls. I love Jalen Hurts in the Eagles on this one, and why not. I'm sticking with the Ravens. They've been screwing me all year, Willie, but I love them going up to New York and they're gonna destroy the Giants. Overrated Giants. I don't know how they won in London last week. Must have been jetlag for the Packers. I'm going big on Lamar Jackson the Great eight. Let's get it back rolling.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you the guy.
Speaker 1: All right, our first ever bet the bus double lock of the week. I was trying to figure out which one of these are gonna be my lock of the week, and I just said, fuck it, We're gonna go bet the bust double lock of the week, first ever. Because I let the people down last week, we do it. We do that tape in the trash. That game doesn't count. But because some people feel slighted, I'm gonna do you guys a nice style. And this is your first first ever double lock of the week.
Speaker 3: Scroll.
Speaker 1: Oh, here are the games right here, here's your double lock of the week. Boys, Jaguars money line at the Colts. They're underdogs in this game, and I have no fucking clue why the Jags beat their ass twenty four to nothing in a week two.
Speaker 3: This season, the.
Speaker 1: Jags a start off hot. They've cooled off a little bit. However, again, I still like Doug Peterson. I still like coach Peterson. I still like Trevor Lawrence. I still like those guys figuring it out. They got a good front seven they got a good offense. Matt Ryan and the Colts. We watched them. We watched them against the fucking Broncos last week. It was boring and shit, it was worse than being at a high school women's basketball game.
Speaker 3: Actually it wasn't.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was worse than that. I would rather watch a women's basketball game than watch that shit. They're not gonna move the ball, They're not gonna do shit. Frank Wright has a career record four and five against the Jags, and the Jags have won their last two meetings against the Colts.
Speaker 3: What am I seeing right there?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 6: What that is?
Speaker 1: The Jags noted the Colts of the playoffs last year and again beat their ass twenty four to nothing in Week two this season. The Jags are winning this game money line lock of the week this year? First lock your second lock? Patriots? Do we say plus three I get to against them? Do we take the points with the Badgers? Are we gonna go money? Lest fucking money line? Because it's bullshit? They're underdogs against the Browns. Belichick owns these boys. He's eight and one all time against the Browns. The Browns see that Patriot uniform out there. It makes a difference. You see the Patriots lined up out there, You're thinking, Oh, we're gonna get dusted. Bailey's Abby, God bless him.
Speaker 3: He listened to this show.
Speaker 1: And he got motivated. Bulletiboard material. Somebody like Bailey's Abby is not gonna win. Is not gonna beat the Detroit Lions. They hung up twenty wos at twenty nine nothing against the Lions. Last week they beat the rass They played defense against the best offensive ball and shut them out. The Dcordator should be up. There was a Matt Patricia. Matthe Patricia, you should be up to roll and tape boys. We can beat the shit out of anybody. This should be every week. This is the standard. Get after the quarterback stopped the run, making one dimensional and the Browns ain't didn't got a whole lot.
Speaker 3: Deshaun Watson just got let back in the building. He's poison. That man's horny. He's bringing in photos and shit that you don't want to see. He's corrupting those dudes' mind. This is gonna be an assholeman. The Patriots have also won four straight in this series.
Speaker 1: The Patriots money line at Cleveland, it's gonna happen, Jaguars money line in Indy, It's gonna happens. This is your first ever ever double Lock of the Week, presented by Proper Wild.
Speaker 3: As always, but those are your locks.
Speaker 1: I fucking love the board, and as a matter of fact, I might sprinkle a little parlay. I might sprinkle a little parlay on the entire fucking board on Sunday because we're winning.
Speaker 3: We're winning five and one last week.
Speaker 1: That's with the parlay, the Bet the Boys parlay, and by the way, the Bet the Boys parlay.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I know we're doing well in there, so I feel a little bit of pressure, but a pressure creates diamonds. Pressure creates diamonds because we've been performing. I think we're what two and one in our last three with the Bet the Boys parlay.
Speaker 3: Because I'm dialing it in, I might throw in a defensive player.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I know defense just a little bit, just a little bit, nine years in the league going on ten. But the Bet the Boys parlay is going to be a game time decision because again, some of these over unders, receptions, tackles, touchdowns, all this stuff. For some offensive players and defensive players, they don't come out until the day of the game, so be on the lookout for the Bet the Boys parlay.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a game time decision.
Speaker 1: And I promise you we're gonna pick three, maybe fucking five, maybe five of the boys this week, and I'm gonna get the odds boosted for us, and we're gonna get paid, and we're gonna get laid. Thank you for joining Bet the Bus. As always, the back of the bus performing top notch. Mitch, appreciate the data. Brother, you're fucking killing it. Jack, everybody send them off nicely. Boys, we appreciate you subscribe, like comment, do all the fun shit.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching. That was it, boys, That was fucking it. I don't know how he got any better than that.