Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shake Dy.
Speaker 2: I am Giselle ber Ryant. What's that? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here once again.
Speaker 1: With us, Robin Dixon into build this in the his ou in the hissy hiszy ha huh.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you guys for being here with Yes we do.
Speaker 1: Right off of Bravocan twenty twenty three, which we will get into for sure. But did you get some sleep? Are you resting? No, you're not resting. No I'm not. But you flew in earlier. Yes, you returned home. What time was your flight on Monday morning? Eight or nine am?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that, so you were at least able to like get home and kind of catch up and regroup and maybe go to bed early. I took a one forty flight, okay, didn't didn't land until like eight forty.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Didn't even get to my car until like yes, so like yes, a whole dame, and then had to of course wake up the next morning and do the whole taking the kids to school thing. And so I'm still like I think I'm jet lagged a little bit. Okay, you gotta early bird catches the worm. You gotta go on that early flight.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: But I was like, I thought, okay, Brida con is like, you know, it's a lot, and I didn't want to on Monday morning be waking.
Speaker 2: Up all early.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to be like, Okay, let me just relax. Yeah, that was we would have been the first time we would have been able to relax. Yeah, relax, take my time, get to the airport. But then on the back end, you pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure. Well do you have a reasonably shady moment? I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, so of course, you know, whenever we travel, I'm gone.
Speaker 2: We have to figure out the kids situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, very important these children. Right, So my kids go this year. They're in two different schools in two different directions.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I've talked about this.
Speaker 1: Correy School was like close to thirty minutes away in one direction. Carter School is closer to the house. It's eight minutes away. Corey School. He has to be there at eight. Carter School he has to be there at by eight twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, However, since I was gone on Friday because I was going to Brava Khan, you know, was going to have to get both of them to school, and it's impossible for him to take Corey and get home and take Carter and Carter get to school on time. But how do you do it? I take we each take one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, got it right. Okay, so you couldn't do like early. Don't they have early what's it called early likely? Even if early drop off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Corey actually gets dropped off. His school starts in eight.
Speaker 3: We already drop him off at seven thirty, and that's still not enough time to get home and get Carter like ready into school.
Speaker 1: But he has to be in the car. Okay, throw them all in the car one time. Okay, that's I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I messed up. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So for me, almost the thing was like, okay, well I looked at their schedules. Yes, Carter had math first period. Corey had an elective robotics first period. So I was like, okay, Carter, I don't want him missing math, so he can't be late. Corey can miss robotics.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that was the point. No stem for him.
Speaker 3: Not on Friday, okay, okay, not on Friday. So I told one, I said, get Carter to school first and then take Corey and Corey will just have missed robotics, no big deal. And you know so it's like that's the story too, Like, Okay, you take him to school, you tell him, you know whatever he tells people, my parents, you know, my mom's away, my dad had to kind of juggle both of us.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. This is the best we could do, Just be honest.
Speaker 3: I get an email Friday afternoon from like the assistant head of the upper school talking about Corey. You were relate to school because you had a doctor's appointment.
Speaker 2: What you need to submit a doctor's note? Why?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Who started the lie? Where did the lie come from? Corey? On to day? Did want Antonio make this up in the world? Yes, we said tell the truth. No, actually I didn't even say tell. I didn't think we needed to like make up a story. I texted Cory.
Speaker 3: I was like, Cory, why am I getting an email needing a doctor's note?
Speaker 2: He was like, Dad told me to say it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wan Antonio, So now who's gonna tack a doctor's note?
Speaker 2: I'm just ignoring the email. I'm just gonna if he if he.
Speaker 3: I don't know I'm just hoping that you know, that was just like a formality he emailed me as a formal.
Speaker 2: No, you need to probably need a note. Okay, is that so?
Speaker 3: Then what I'm gonna one of my one of my doctor's friends, like, hey, can you can you write me up a.
Speaker 1: Doctor's call doctor Simone in Atlanta, doctor Jackie. They're gonna write you one that they'll both O B G y ns. You can't call them. Listen, we gotta find somebody.
Speaker 2: Why exactly why, just be honest, just say.
Speaker 1: Because it needs if there's unexcused and excused absences, So this is gonna be unexcused.
Speaker 2: But I don't even so.
Speaker 1: And I think in your handbook it probably says it's only because my girls bring Catholic school forever. It tells you how many unexcused you can have, and it's not many. It's probably like two. Right, But this is okay. He's literally missed one period, so it's not even an absent. I right, Okay, Well whatever, okay, so let's let's don't I know what to do. I have some doctor friends. I will hook you up.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say they names on the podcast. My lonss is a pediatrician. Where does she live her practices in Virginia? Perfect? No fix, We just saying he had to go all the way out there.
Speaker 1: No, she has a satellite office in Maryland, right, but it's not open yet.
Speaker 2: Just like why, just why?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, that's a mess, Yes, unnecessary because you know what, and this is this is a true example of if you.
Speaker 2: Start one line, you got to keep exactly. So now I got to make up a fake doctor's you might as well just make it up doctor Dixon. Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Can give my father to write it has been retired for there for eighty years.
Speaker 2: He had to go see gramps. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: My reasonably shady moment is actually Bravocan related since we just came from there.
Speaker 2: And you know this. This was number three Bravo con, right, yeah, third Brava Con. Okay, we've been to all three. I've been the two.
Speaker 1: Okay, So in every Bravo Con, you get to your room, there's like flowers, cars and candy in the room from the hotel. They're like, welcome, We're so happy that you're here. They treat me very much like Beyonce. Okay, like a VIP guest the vvv IP. I am like super important, as are the rest of the Bravo town. Yes, not just not just me, just everybody gets like get kicked out, tricked out, wined and dined as if we are Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: So I get to my room and I was looking around. I see, I ain't see nothing. I don't see a welcome note.
Speaker 2: I ain't see a note I didn't see. Now, let's be back up. Let me back up.
Speaker 1: When I travel on my own with my kids or whatever, nine times out of ten, whatever hotel I go to, I'm getting a note from the manager and I'm getting some sort of cookie plate or fruit especially.
Speaker 2: If it's a high end luxury hotel. Yes, we were in which we were in, We didn't even have the fruit plate. No, let me back up.
Speaker 1: So they've every hotel all these days, whether we know it or not, or one except or not. They're googling who is coming to their hotel. Right, you get a little google, they see who you are, and you get a little fruit plate or a cookie or two or some chocolate standard that's standard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think they. I don't think they. I think they do that if they do it, they do it for every guest.
Speaker 1: Yes, not just just out yeah no, no, no, no, no hotels, I know they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Have to have a guest. I've been to other guy's rooms and that shit was blank.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, long story short, we didn't get a damn thing. I was thinking that we would get something on day two because they're like, okay, I'm thinking everybody has settled in because I knew you were coming in a day late.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, they probably.
Speaker 1: Wait for robbing to get in before everybody gets the gift basket. We got no freaking Brahma con gift basket, and I want this to go straight up to the powers that be.
Speaker 2: Alert Andy, he did not. No one gave us a gift basket for no one I know. Well guess what I asked about it?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I felt when I walked in, the first thing I'm looking for, I'm like, where's my gift bass?
Speaker 2: Getting right?
Speaker 3: They have, you know, snacks and hoodies, yeah, lotions and candles, can the whole nine, right, the whole you know, all types of kitin kaboodle.
Speaker 2: I believe they're shipping them to us that's who sold you that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have you don't have alerts set up for like FedEx and UPS when you have a package on the way to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, well let me say this.
Speaker 1: I'm going to talk about that on another podcast some a UPS situation I have going on right now, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: So you got an alert.
Speaker 3: So I got an email from FedEx that my package from NBC Universal is being delivered today.
Speaker 2: So that made me think. I'm like, I don't what would that be.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm like, oh, they must be shipping the gift back gift bags or baskets two people, which makes sense because they were like lucky for like for me. I last year in New York, I drove to New York. So like the gift bag wasn't a big deal. But imagine if we flew and you didn't have anywhere to put it and then you have to carry onto the planes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so people probably complained about that, and so they just had to send it to us. Okay, that's fine, but like, where was my fruit?
Speaker 2: But something exactly? Give me a little snack banana, i'man apple, chocolate covered almonds or something something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'll take anything, and and not that I'm complaining.
Speaker 2: They definitely should have had the snacks for sure, the snacks and the candles.
Speaker 1: So I ran into a very high exact no candles for you, y'all know, I like my hotel cans. And by the way, when I went to when I went packed for Bravok, I had four candles that I took with me and three of them have been you know, fully burned, yeah, fully burned, So I had one back home. But anyway, I saw the powers that be and I rolled up on her okay, and I will not say her name, and I said, where's my gift back? And she was like, oh, Jasell, what do you mean you wanted all that stuff in your in your room? I said, I want my damn candle. I like my room to smell good.
Speaker 2: She was like.
Speaker 1: Really, I said yes, She said, okay, duly noted put it on the survey because you know, they sent us surveys after Bravo con to say what we like, what we don't like. But I'm gonna say, oh, let's get back to the fruit basket. So you and you probably didn't even notice this because you were flying in the morning. Friday morning, which was the first day of Bravo Con. You have to think, we're in a hotel, nothing but housewives. Everybody's getting ready breakfast.
Speaker 2: Oh them people.
Speaker 1: Were so overwhelmed us calling for breakfast that my breakfast took two and a half hours, literally.
Speaker 2: Two and a half, oh two and a half hour, two and a half.
Speaker 1: It was free. It was just oh yo and some brown sugar. That thing was free. O God.
Speaker 2: But I went off. I'm like, how are you all not prepared? Do you know who has checked in the most hot maintenance people on the planet? Right?
Speaker 1: And maybe but maybe Bravo didn't tell them, but they probably did.
Speaker 2: They had to have told them. They said they were understaffed. I called.
Speaker 1: I talked to the manager because you know, I'm always talking to the manager.
Speaker 2: They said, it was understanding. How are you understanding staffed? And you have every housewife in the world, yes, in your heart and not me and you, but them housewives like to complain.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yes, As I talked to every manager under the side.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I heard about it. I was like, okay. I was like, I don't have a lot of Bravo Kanti, but I did that. Yeah, I heard about one that was complaining in the lobby. Oh, let's talk about it. Who so our makeup artists was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So just for the record, I just want to say the gift basket and the non gift basket was the shady.
Speaker 2: Moment out of a week. Yes, okay, go ahead, says, yes, there you go.
Speaker 3: Our makeup artists comes to the room and she doesn't really watch Bravos, so she didn't really know.
Speaker 2: She don't know who's who is who?
Speaker 3: So she was like and you know, she got to her room at like seven in the morning something I don't know, and she was like, there's some lady in the lobby. She is going off on people in the restaurant. She is pissed because the restaurant is not open for breakfast because they don't open until they don't have breakfast, and so she is just tearing people apart and going off on people.
Speaker 2: I was like, who is it. She's like, I don't know. I don't know who these people are. And I was like, well what she looked like.
Speaker 3: She was like, well, she's tall with brown hair, and I said, oh, maybe that's lou Anne And she was like, I don't know. So then we were walking through the always.
Speaker 2: At the Forum at.
Speaker 3: The Forum and Leu Anne comes walking past and she was like, yeah, that's the lady.
Speaker 2: Countess.
Speaker 1: Really, countess you down there screaming at people. Now, mind you, Countess that the room service was twenty four hours, so you could have gone to your room and gotten some food, sweetie. So you didn't very true? Yes, like even if the restaurant downstairs wasn't open, yeah, just go to your room, get food, yes, and wait two and a half hours. Okay, So maybe that's why she was downstairs, right, Okay, So throughout the weekend of Rival Khan. I don't know whether or not you people watched, but Robin and I you people shouldn't tell you people.
Speaker 2: That's that's rude. It's fun. I don't everyone as you people. We're not singing anybody. No, we're not everyone as you people. But we do remember the people who was that back in the day that said you people, and that was terrible. It was him. I was running for a probably a white person referring to a black person. It was no that that is that's what happened. But like wh what Yeah that literally that has happened, right, And Carl's going to figure that out.
Speaker 1: But the person was running for presidency and he was at the NAACP conference and he said you people, and that was the end of his run for presidency. And the person running was not Jesse Jackson because that had been fine. He would have said we people.
Speaker 2: Yes. Any way, So.
Speaker 1: Robin and I once again were called up to squash the beef.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait did they air that on the actual Watch Weapons Live? Or is it bonus footage on peac Hock. I have no idea because I haven't seen clips of it at all.
Speaker 1: I have no clue because I didn't I didn't see that. I didn't see it on Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the Watch Weapons Live that we filmed on Friday Night, which was part of the Bravo cons or the Bravo which was you know, like the Emmys and the Grammys and the Oscar he was very cute.
Speaker 2: It was extra long.
Speaker 3: So I did read where they said bonus footage would be on Peacock or like the whole thing would be on Peacock, which is good. So I don't know that even aired on the Red So let's tell people what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So last Bravo con On this podcast, Robin and I were chit chatting and we were talking about how it was disgusting that somebody went into the bathroom and no shoes on, and it was one of them, somehouse winter House people, and.
Speaker 2: We did not say her name. We were trying to protect the girl, right.
Speaker 1: But Robin then goes on Watch What Happens Live and she says to girl's name right, Amanda, And.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know her, I don't know her nothing right.
Speaker 1: We know her now, and so then you know she's on the same show that Jason's on. So it was all this controversy because she knew that we was talking about her feet, her stinky feet. So anyway, the Squash the Beef, which is a whole thing at Bravo Khan.
Speaker 2: First of all, we were on Squash the Beef last year. This podcast, y'all.
Speaker 1: Is getting us in trouble, gets us in so much, and we're about to be in more trouble today because I got things to say about some people.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, let's keep it up, keep it going.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we squashed a beef with Amanda and she actually is a sweet girl.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's very sweet.
Speaker 3: She acknowledges that walking in a public restroom barefoot is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yes, she said, gross said disgusting. Gross.
Speaker 3: Her mother has told her don't do that, but she still does it, and she's fine with it. I'm just curious if, like, after she does something like that, do you at least take a shower or do you like get.
Speaker 2: In your bed.
Speaker 1: I mean, we would think that the rest of her body is clean, That's all I want to say. Maybe the rest of her So then I was I had on slippers throughout my entire Brava Khan experience, except if you saw me on camera. And so I went to go take a picture and I had on slippers, and so I took them off, so I was barefoot to take the picture and I posted it and then I tagged her and I was like, Amanda is rubbing off on me.
Speaker 2: It's all good, But she rubbed off on a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, let's talk about barefoot people that we saw over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: The night after the squash the beef that you know, every housewife is there. I see Emily from OC walking out of the hotel barefoot.
Speaker 2: Out of the hotel in the morning. Yes, this was in the morning.
Speaker 1: She has her slippers in her hands and not on her feet, right on her feet, and she's walking Emily emily lovelyly, okay, walking out of the hotel to get to like the our transportation area.
Speaker 2: By the way. She looks beautiful, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, And so her ozempic journey has been good for her. Yes, I cannot say the same for the rest of these ladies.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I think I heard that she she said she took ozempic to like jump started, yeah, and then got off of it, and now she's just like working out and eating healthy.
Speaker 2: That's yes. You know, she looks good. She rested them down. She looks good. Yeah. Some people it's it's I want I want the old old people back. Yeah. Yes, Marlow looks good though, well yeah, no, but she's yes, she looks great.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, Marlow looks like you wouldn't necessarily know she's on it or if that she took it, like she looks like she just lost a little bit of weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is perfect. And her booty is still juicy, juicy booty. Baby.
Speaker 1: Because I was actually feeling on I did okay, good, okay, Okay. So there she actually bent over and put it in my face. So I was like, when you do that, that's given me permission, right, yes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, okay, So Emily was barefoot. And then on Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sunday night was a whole situation, y'all. Sunday night was a thang a thing.
Speaker 2: We attended.
Speaker 3: Our production company, Truly Original, had a party for like cast and producers, executives, whatever. Yeah, and we attended that and we look around and it was and I have pictures to prove it's bear for Ashley was as no shoes on, Neka our new house, new housewife, no shoes on?
Speaker 2: And who is the third one? Charis? Yes, no shoes on.
Speaker 1: And I have pictures to prove it, and I'll be posting them at said okay, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I was like, y'all dirty girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's so crazy, like y'all when you're in Vegas, those venues are so huemongous, even though it's like, oh, the party is at such and such, like you literally get to the venue and you have to walk a mile through the venue to get to the actual spot.
Speaker 2: So I always bring flats with me, like, but not only that, I had the slippers for us. Yeah, but they don't.
Speaker 3: But they want to be cute and walk all through these damn hotels, keep their heels on, cute state and don't want to be divas. No in Potomac. My feet are fine. Ashley's feet are blistered.
Speaker 2: They're bleeding back now four days later. Please.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had to give Ashley my heels. Like I had my flats on, and I'm like, here, put my heels on, because of course my feet are bigger than hers.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so it was like two sides of too big hanging out in the back. I actually had them shoes on. Yes, she was ready, and I had pictures of that as well. Yes that I'll be posting later to now. Speaking of that party, did you see a dog at that party?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes I did.
Speaker 1: There was one of the so one of the cast members on Summer House Martha's Vineyard, And this was a big deal. Lorraine was telling me this the you know, our executive was telling me this.
Speaker 2: What was a big deal. She brings that dog everywhere.
Speaker 3: So when they filmed Summerhouse Martha's Vineyard, in that house, she brought that dog and like so, she said, first season, everyone had a fit, like nobody wanted the dog. Oh my god, how can you bring a dog? So you know, they filmed their second season this summer. She said, everybody loves the dog, like the dog is part of the house, the crew, the cast.
Speaker 2: The dog does I don't love that dog, right? Okay, says it's.
Speaker 3: An emotional support dog for her. It is, I asked lor I said it is an emotional support and she said yes. Oh okay, Well let's back up. The dog is not like just so y'all can understand what we're talking about. The dog is not like Alisa Vanda Pump.
Speaker 1: It's not tiny jiggy dog is a jiggy jilly. It's not like a little cute, little Pomeranian dog. No, no, this is like a big old dog. It's a it's not tiny, it's not.
Speaker 2: But it's huge carried.
Speaker 1: So when she carries it around, mind you, she's very small. She looks like she's struggling. Okay, it's to struggle to carry. And I don't care what y'all say. After hours, after hours are after hours are when we're at a bar or a club drinking Yes, there's no kids or animals allowed.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is my rule, that's your rule. That is my room. So I didn't want I looked up and that shit scared the hell out of me. The dog.
Speaker 3: See, I lived in Portland for a couple of years. Yeah, and they take they take dogs everywhere, the club to the club, well, restaurants like that was the first time. I'm when we lived in Portland in two thousand and five, that was the first time I saw a dog in a restaurant and I was like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: But does she know that we'll accept her without the dog, We'll accept you without this dog. Dog?
Speaker 3: She can't function without the dog. She has like anxiety in the Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do we know this? That's what Lauren said.
Speaker 3: Is it Carly, you watched the show she has? Does she have anxiety or issues or like? What did she explain? Did she say it was an emotional support dog?
Speaker 1: She said it was emotional support dog and she needs it for what what does she need it for?
Speaker 2: No, she just said that she has anxiety. The problem was with the dog is once she didn't ask, well, she didn't ask if she could bring the dog to a house full of people full.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, like what if I was allergic and that's my thing. I'm allergic to certain things. The dog was near me, I started itching. Let's be clear, I could have anxiety by looking at a dog, so right, or you gonna have a fear of dog. I canna have a fear of dog. Yeah, so you have to like consider everyone.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the dog's gonna help you with your anxiety, you're the dog might be giving me anxiety, right, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like if you have to have your dog with you, you just have to be careful, like where you're going. I mean I was on the elevator in the Four Seasons and there was a dog on the elevator.
Speaker 1: The that's fine, that's We're not at a club drinking, okay, yes, having a party. Everybody's shaking their ass, dropping it like it's hot. I dropped like it was hot, and I picked it back up and that dog was in I said, what the hell is happening? He was and I was I was thinking I wanted a kiss. He wanted to kiss, and I was like, oh hell no no. Going to this party was the funniest thing ever. Okay, So Robin was responsible for not responsible, but Robin decided she was gonna call it uber, right, So Robin said, I got the Uber y'all.
Speaker 2: So he's like cool. Oh when we got going heading there.
Speaker 1: Heading to this party that we went to, so rob was like, I'm gonna call the uber yall? Is me robbing and Mia and Ashley. But then Ashley went somewhere else. Okay, so we're like cool. She's like, I'm I called a premium or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anytime we say we call in the car, I'm just assuming a suburban is pulling up.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, back up, Okay, I when I called the Uber, it was only miya, it was only me and Mia. Oh true, Okay, Okay, I don't I don't need an suv okay, right for me and Mia? Okay, fine, okay, But I did order a premium car, So what what does that include?
Speaker 2: What does the premium include?
Speaker 3: I mean that could be like a Tesla, a BMW, Mercedes okay.
Speaker 2: You know, Audi high end? Yes car Okay, so pulled up. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: It was a Honda Cord it was, it was a Sonata, it was a something. It was something you want to get in. Okay, so it was a pole Star.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that? Which I don't know. The driver said it was because you know, of course gazelle in the front seat. Okay, no, let's find that's back up.
Speaker 1: So so I'm talking to election. The car comes up. I'm chit chatting, so I'm not looking at the car. Next thing I know, Mia and Robin are in the back seat and they close the door and the front seat is open for me.
Speaker 2: So I have.
Speaker 1: To sit up front with this dude. And he smells like smoke.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's wrong. The car smell like smoke. The seats were fabric, you know, so in a premium car, it's not. And I'm not okay, I'm not complaining what I'm saying. If it's a premium car, I was complaining about this, it shouldn't have fabric, right, see, so I but but the worst part was that it smell like smoke. Right, Probably smell like smoke because the seats are fabric.
Speaker 2: And he smokes. Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I turn around and look at Robin. I'm like, really, Robbin, really, and so me it was like Robin, call this, Robin, what is this?
Speaker 2: And Robin's like, I thought it was premium and said premium. This premium, premium.
Speaker 1: And then the dude who's driving the car says, he acts like he's about to pull over, and he says, is there a problem?
Speaker 2: Is there a problem?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 2: Is there a problem? Now?
Speaker 1: He has a hat on, he has a bandana underneath his hat. He looks like he looks like he's been driving this car consecutively for four months. Okay, he's never gotten out the car. So I was like, I said, getting scared. I was like, oh, hello, there ain't no problem. Ain't no problem here, keep driving, sir, ain't no problem here. So and I don't want Robin to get a bad rating.
Speaker 2: Okay. So he's driving down the street.
Speaker 1: He's driving down the street and he's zooming and he said so then me and says, well, what kind of car is this?
Speaker 3: And he was like, and what did he say? He said, it's good whatever. He said this this is a one hundred thousand dollar car.
Speaker 1: That's what he said. This man said it was one hundred thousand dollars car. I promise you. I was in a Honda Cary no honder card that I know called the thousand No.
Speaker 2: What is a post Star and are they one hundred thousand dollars? Is it electric?
Speaker 3: It's definitely electric. Oh but all electric cars aren't one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: No, So he punk the hell out of us and Carly's fact checking poll Stars puts. He basically told me it's not working. Just tell me what it was. How much it is? A twenty twenty one Postar costs one hundred and twenty why why?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he might have been right and we were wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, he needs his money bag for what Why would he pay one hundred and twenty thousand dollars for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was I need to know, like what's special about it?
Speaker 1: And nothing. I think if it didn't, if it's a bootleg tails, if it just smell like smoke, then we wouldn't be, you know, having this conversation. Yes, as much.
Speaker 3: It was the smoke issue, and that's and I need to give him about reading.
Speaker 2: But look, but then you get out the car.
Speaker 3: So Giselle had on her heels, yes, and she was changing her heels in the car into her slippers because we had to walk through a big old hotel. So she gets out of the car and the driver drives away, and then she realizes her strap fell off of her sandal.
Speaker 2: Yes, her Gichi diamond ish sandals.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the only place it could be is in this man's car.
Speaker 2: I am on fire.
Speaker 3: Do you think this man is going to even pick up my car? No, to return this ship.
Speaker 1: Robin called him like she was a crackhead and she needed her fix. Okay, Robin is calling him back to back to back to back to back. He did not answer the phone, right, and I was.
Speaker 2: For being nasty. Yeah, well yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: So I've actually taken those shoes to my cobbler and he is redoing them.
Speaker 2: Oh he's thinking of he's going to recreate the stress. Yes, yes he is. You did that all right? I did? I have a college. Today is Wednesday. We just got home on Monday.
Speaker 1: I handled my business, Robin Dixon Gee handled my business.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I do want to make an apology to Summerhouse and Winterhouse.
Speaker 2: Okay, because.
Speaker 1: For Jason came into my life, I thought that all of them were raging, drunk idiots. I was convinced that every single last one of them are just complete fools. Okay, only half of them are so because of Jason and Bravo Khan. I've been able to meet some of them, okay, and I realized they're nice people. Okay, Yes, I happen to like a couple of them, so I want to apologize to them.
Speaker 3: So can I say, you know how people tell us, oh, you look better in person, Yes, you're so oh my god, you're so much prettier in person or whatever. Can I tell you that Craig looks good in person?
Speaker 1: We're gonna give that Craig from Summer. No, Craig is from Southern charm. We're gonna give that to page Page cleaned his ass up.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: When I see pictures of him, even today, okay, even from Bravo Khan, Okay, he looks he does not look that good.
Speaker 2: Okay, But when you see that man in person, right, it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, okay, he's very well dressed, his hair is quass, he's nice like and they're nice and tall tall. He smells good. Yes, well, actually yeah he smelled good. The other one probably smell like last night. But yeah he smells great. Yes, yeah, now Shep is another story. Yeah, but he looks like a fisherman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say what are all these people that live in the woods a hill billy. Yeah, last, but not Lee's. I did want to tell a funny story about I have some fellow housewives.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether or not you know who these people are.
Speaker 1: One is from Beverly Hills Deritt, who actually love and then one is from Salt Lake.
Speaker 2: Lisa Barlow, who I love too, Okay, And I've made tell and I've made it know.
Speaker 1: Lisa Barlow talks a lot, a lot, Yes, okay, I agree. So I experienced that maybe an maybe a month or so ago, or maybe two months was a while ago. Lisa Derrett and myself did a commercial right for a haunted house and very cute. It was very cute. And by the way, it's up for an award, literally what kind of award? So wait minute, did Robin just laugh in my award? That wasn't even the point of the story. Was rober throwing shade at the fact that I'm getting a freaking award for Yes, it's up for a commercial award, God damn it.
Speaker 2: So it's like commercial the commercials like the.
Speaker 1: It's up for a real award, like I think it's like an integration award.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it. That's cool. No, it's just funny. I mean I just yes. No, it is up for an award, that's thing.
Speaker 1: So so in order for us to make these little commercials that y'all see, it's an all day thing. Yeah, okay, it's a good nine ten hours. And whoever you're doing this with, y'all are like in each other's faces.
Speaker 2: For nine ten hours. Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So someone came and told No, I saw Lisa Barlowe and she's like, oh my gosh, she's oh, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. Did you hear did you hear like the commercial? Oh my gosh, it's up for an award. Do you think we're going to get the award?
Speaker 2: We're going to get the award. Yes, we are going to get the award. Oh my gosh, Like can you believe it? Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: Like that, she's going, if you give Lisa one thought in her brain, run with that ship.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I was like, really, she does not come up for air.
Speaker 1: No. So then I checked in with like somebody that would really know, like a Bravo exec and they're like, yeah, you guys are up for a war.
Speaker 2: We'll let you if you win, and I'm like, oh shit, I might have a little statue on my mantle. Who is who is like giving out the award? You still don't know.
Speaker 1: You're still a hater on this and it's not even a point of my story.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Okay, you're right. I know. I hope I do get the word. You do, and then you can tell me who it came from. It came from the commercial.
Speaker 1: Gods, Okay, it came from Oscars.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of acting that went into that commercial, and I might get an Oscar.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, no, no no. So so anyway.
Speaker 1: So I run into Dree and I'm like, hey, girl, I just want you to know I heard it might be getting an award for the commercial.
Speaker 2: And She's like, yeah, my god. She said, oh yes, they came and told me that we're up for this awards and yes, oh my god. So she so fabulous. So I was like yes, I walk away.
Speaker 1: So then the last day I had to do another watch that habits like, I was doing it with Lisa Barlowe and I'm like, because Lisa and I are actually doing another commercial next week, so we're kind of talking about that, and she was like, oh, by the way, Deree doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Who I am. I said, what do you mean? She said, yeah.
Speaker 1: I went up to her on the on the wreck on the press carpet and I told her that the commercial is up for an award.
Speaker 2: Because she looked at me with a.
Speaker 1: Blank stare and said nothing, she said, I told her again, and she said, oh, okay, thank you, darling, and then kept doing her press. So I said, you know what's so crazy about that she doesn't know who you are? Because when I told her about the awards, she said, yeah, they came and told me as if it were a producer or.
Speaker 2: An exec, not the person that she was in the commercial with. She's like, just how we were together for like ninety ten hours at the table. How could you not know who I am.
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, you are definitely forgettable. Okay, just kidding. I didn't say she's not forgettable.
Speaker 2: But Terreen said, I don't know who the hell you are. That is funny.
Speaker 1: That is funny on brand is though.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, it's been a whole day filming the commercial and it wasn't like two years ago, this was recent less, this was three months ago.
Speaker 2: Mane three.
Speaker 1: And when I say, a whole day the commercial, if you ever saw it, we were sitting at a table. Yeah, we're sitting at that table close quarters all day. And actually we were talking.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, so I would say, as you reflect back, did did dur and Lisa interact?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We had to. We had to read our lines to each other. We had to talk.
Speaker 3: Okay outside of reading lines. Did they interact a little bit?
Speaker 2: Not a lot?
Speaker 1: Darit and I were doing most of talking, like off off camera or whatever. But and and Lisa and Durite defense Dar's defense. Lisa was sick that day and they and because you know these days, if somebody said somebody's sick, oh, we don't even you the plague, we don't know, we're not dealing with you. So but still it's like, come on now, still, like.
Speaker 2: Have you Does she even see the commercial? Is it? I mean? Are there people? Some people out here literally the world revolves around them? I really like that.
Speaker 1: And really I mean she I mean, I know she has a persona on Beverly Hills, but when you talk to her, you realize she's really sweet.
Speaker 3: She might be sweet, but she she really might like her The world might revolve around her. You can be sweet and still think that the world revolves around you. True, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just thinking.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you can sit and film a commercial with somebody for eight nine hours a day and have no idea who they are, and then when they come and talk to you about the thing that y'all did together, they still don't know who, right, And it's not like and they say the commercial is up for an award or whatever, and you don't get.
Speaker 2: Like a, oh you the other girl in the race? Right?
Speaker 1: That was funny to me, That's hilarious. Okay, So I have a beef that we need to clear up. Are you ready for the beef?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please? Of course?
Speaker 1: Because Robin and I are two different people with two different backgrounds, and so we speak differently. Okay, I speak water, she speaks water. Yes, Okay, let me look at this pool.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we asked you all to comment and let us know if I'm wrong or if Robin is wrong.
Speaker 2: So Shane, I'm wrong, Like, just how do you pronounce water? Well?
Speaker 1: I feel like the way I pronounce it is right, it's not Therefore you would be wrong.
Speaker 2: It's wrong. Okay. So Shana said it's water, not water. He he he. Okay, there we go. Hold on, I ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: Jennifer said, ladies, my husband tells me all the time that I'm saying it wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm a green eyed, white girl born and bred in Howard County. Love you, ladies. She said, it's water like the way you all said it. Yes, okay, where do you keep going? Yeah? Keep puff, that's all I'm huffing your chest up. My chest is puffed. Okay, okay. So we did a poll on October eighteenth.
Speaker 1: Okay, on Reasonably Shady, on Reasonably Shady's page, and I asked, how do you pronounce water?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do you pronounce the way Robin pronounces it or the way just all pronounces it? Yeah? What do you think the what do you think? I think it was a good fifty fifty ninety ten? What water I've been pronunciation?
Speaker 1: So you had all your family go on page. I paid for some you paid your bots to go on Instagram page.
Speaker 2: It's say wat would you like to see? Just so you know I'm not lying?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, whatever Ada roberts ass she says.
Speaker 2: One more thing.
Speaker 1: I hear people typically Americans say layer. I'm not saying lay lawyer or lawyer, Yeah, lawyer or what do you say?
Speaker 2: Lawyer? Lawyer? Excuse me, lawyer, lawyer.
Speaker 1: I say lawyer, I say lawyer. Okay, so that's an American thing. Okay, So people in other countries say lawyer. I don't know that's what she she said. They say lawyer. She said, I say the second one. Okay, lawyer, but it's spelled.
Speaker 2: L A W. So it should be a lawyer, right, yes, a lawyer, or we can say attorney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just say attorney. We can say sorry, but I okay. So overall, was your.
Speaker 2: Bravo Khan experience pleasurable or were you like, oh my gosh, I'm so tired in my fee hurt. Yeah. So this Bravo con I felt was a lot less stressful. It was.
Speaker 3: It was like pretty seamless, and a lot of people felt that way because the venue in Vegas is like eight times bigger than the venue in New York in the Javit Center, So it was just a lot more space for the fans to spread out for you know, Bravo talent to kind of be in different places, and I felt that like I didn't feel overwhelmed. Our schedules were also better, like I think I feel like they made our schedules like very compact, so it's like, you know, I know, you worked a little bit more than I did. But I finished on Saturday at three pm, right and then, and then I was able to like book an appearance later and get a little extra money, which was great. Where I felt like before it was just like we were going non stop, and then we didn't have our merchandise booths, which kind of you know, it's like a good and a bad thing. The good thing was that we were able to really just enjoy Bravo Con. But then on the flip side, like we really weren't able to get out there and be with the fans like as much as we were in New York.
Speaker 1: But the marketplace, like the Bravo I think it's called Bravo Marketplace was.
Speaker 2: Where like the booths were, yeah, the bizarre and I was like, oh, maybe that was so cute.
Speaker 3: I didn't even really walk through like I walked to Oh. I walked on the main floor one time to see my speaker in the museum. Yes, I saw the picture yeah, the speaker, yes, yes, so I had to go visit my speaker in the exhibit. It was so cute, even a little glass glass box.
Speaker 2: I saw the actual museum. I was like, this is so funny.
Speaker 3: But the floor itself like it was just so, it was just it was nice. It was a lot of activations. Yes, it's very spread out.
Speaker 2: Did you see my the thing I did for Winterhouse that activation?
Speaker 3: I saw a video, yes, yes it was. It was in person, but I saw I saw a video of it.
Speaker 1: So so Winterhouse had for their activation. You put on like a white like like fur jacket and they had like the glasses like your skiing and then they shot like like snow, like like a snow drift in your face. Where was the Potomac activation?
Speaker 2: Like the cherry blossoms slapped in your face and like give me that. Okay, So what other activations did you see?
Speaker 1: And I went so and the only reason why I so Bravo ex told me about it. Yeah, She's like, you definitely have to go check out the Winter Hills because of Jason the Winter Hills activation, and yad so good, So I did so Jason and I did it together. But after I did it. I was like, so, y'all spend an audust money on Winterhouse. Where is the Potomac activation?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, you know they spend money on the things that they some some things that they need to push a little bit harder.
Speaker 2: That's true, right, Like we're we're established.
Speaker 3: We don't need them to I need for the exture people know about Potomac right.
Speaker 1: True, But it's great for the fans to be able to go to the Potomac activation and get slapped with a cherry blast, right, that is like awesome, Like who wouldn't want to do that?
Speaker 2: True? One thing I want to give a shout out, I think she said she listened to the podcast. I met a lady that flew from Australia.
Speaker 3: Yes, she said, this was the first time she ever left Australia.
Speaker 2: Yes, to come to Brabo Khan. Yes.
Speaker 1: And she and I'm like, are you by yourself? And she said, yes, I remember by herself. I'm just like, wow to the podcast and she was so sweet. She waited in line to take pictures with us. Yes, she was so super sweet. So we want to say thank you. I can't remember your name.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, thank you so much, but thank you yeah, I mean just to thank you to everyone who traveled, and then meeting so many people were like, yeah, I met you last year, Bravo God, and I'm getting another picture and I'm like, wow, like you are really, really, really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: I think the money they're spending.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then the people that that took pictures me and Robin, they gave us brace it's reasonably shady bracelets.
Speaker 2: We get friendship bracelet. Yes, thank you. I've been wearing mine. Thank you very much. Yes.
Speaker 1: If anybody else wants to send us money, feel free, whatever else you want to send us, feel free.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: But I thought it was I definitely think Bravo listened to a lot of like the surveys that they send out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think they listened to people. And I think they're never going to leave Vegas. I think I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Vegas is so set up for it, even though I'm not a Vegas fan.
Speaker 2: It's set up for what we were doing. The only thing about Vegas.
Speaker 3: And maybe it's because like we were there at the same time and they're like building this Formula One race track.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think is this week?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: The traffic was horrendous, just like you know, all the properties are a mile two miles apart, and it would literally take like thirty minutes or more to get from one place.
Speaker 2: To the other. Yeah, so that kind of sucked.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say before we wrap up, they guess that Robin and I went to go see Usher.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh, sure, sure, sure sure, And.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what the hell I was watching, Like, I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Usher. I'm not really a huge Usher fan, but I respect his his his hustle, and I love his songs. I do.
Speaker 2: So he had he had like these dancers.
Speaker 1: In the background, and there was no cohesion with the dancers, like yeah, one had on like like their wardrobe, the wardrobe, like one had on booty shorts, one had on a ball gown, one had on timberlands, one had on heels. Didn't understand it, right, And I'm used to seeing Beyonce. Everyone is just the same.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm so sorry that everything I said about Beyonce, I take it back.
Speaker 1: You should because he went to the Usher concert. No shade to Usher, but we went to the Sorry. Carly gave Usher show a ten out of ten. But Carly is a Usher fan.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like he changed.
Speaker 1: His show really yeah, because I feel like the way people described like the newer shows, not last summer, but the summer before.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Well I know some people that saw those shows and they said he needed to improve. So we saw the improvement, okay, And I'm no, well, no, I'm not saying I'm not saying Usher was great. It was just the show of it all because we're used to the Queen Bee right exactly, and the Queen beebe exactly.
Speaker 2: Bean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a lot of randomness. I felt it was a lot of randomness. But yes, I mean his the songs are great. Who knew he like, it's so crazy. When you're there, You're like, oh my gosh, yes.
Speaker 2: So so many many saw so many many and it's the thing.
Speaker 3: But for me, it's like, Okay, I enjoyed the show, but I wasn't like, you know, I didn't get my life or whatever, Like I'm not on my daily life picking to play Usher playlist.
Speaker 2: No do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But if an Usher song comes on when I'm in the club or in the car or whatever, and I'm like, yeah, I'm a singer, but I'm not ever putting on an Usher album, right, selecting Usher.
Speaker 1: He at some point in the show he was like in the middle of the audience, like he was on this platform. Yeah, unless you fly in the sky, stay on the stage, unless you're a fly around like Beyonce, Right, stay on the stage.
Speaker 2: But I could see he wanted to do closer to the people. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then, of course, you know, everyone saw the clip of him with Kenya. Yes, so so side story, so, Kenya texting me earlier that day and she was like, Hey, I have an extra ticket to see Usher if you want to sit you know, want to come with me?
Speaker 2: And I said no because we already had tickets. Had I been.
Speaker 1: Sitting next to Kenya, oh my god, that would have been because I think Kenya thought she was really on an Usher date.
Speaker 2: She looked like they were. She thought they were in a room by themselves. We love you, she was, so.
Speaker 3: I mean, I actually like was impressed by how she handled that, because I know I would have been like, oh my god, back up, like, you know, because I just don't find I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't find him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sex and he's yeah, like I'm not attracted to him, or I'm not.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, sure, yeah, I know somebody that sucked his penis.
Speaker 1: Yes, And and can I tell you she said she enjoyed it? Can I tell you he didn't suck her the entire show.
Speaker 2: That's all I could think about, because it is the most random. Okay, we can't be saying this. He's married.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this was a long time ago. This is a long time ago, very long time ago.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, that's our show. We love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable or Shaky by Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 3: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 1: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady