Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Trevor calling from Squireless. I was looking for our wireless customer Adam. Oh god, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, what's up? Hi, Trevor. Wait no, I'm Trevor. You're Adam. Yes, I'm Trevor. I'm Trevor and I'm calling from Squireless. I was looking for our customer Adam.
Speaker 3: Trevor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, you're talking to him.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: By Hi, Trevor, I mean Adam. Hi, Adam, my name is Adam.
Speaker 3: Dude, what do you want?
Speaker 1: So we are calling because a number of our customers have had service outages, and uh, we are calling to make sure that your phone is working. Okay, so is your phone working? Actually is your phone working.
Speaker 2: Working right now?
Speaker 3: But the moment I go near a bridge, I mean it cuts out.
Speaker 1: That's what you're asking about.
Speaker 2: Is that the average that you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, I just have one more question. Hello. Hello, Hi, my name is Trevor and I'm calling from the Squirreless and I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: I know Trevor.
Speaker 1: You were You were just talking to me, and it sounds like you are your phone? What your phone got disconnected? I think so that is alarming because I guess there shouldn't have been a disruption in service. Yeah, whatever disruption that happened is out clearly on your end. Okay, I'm going to be what are you going to do about the service? I'm going to escalate this phone call, uh, so that we can get you dealt.
Speaker 3: With who you or?
Speaker 1: Are you just gonna do you know how to put it on hold? You're just pressed my spot in? Okay, I'm gonna press it.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, Hi, my name is Trevor.
Speaker 1: From Fireless. I know your Trevor. I know where you're from. So what can I do for you to stop you calling me? Well, we've got to fix your phone, ishes because your phone dropped out on the last calling that's going on? Is you hanging up on me? Okay? So sometimes like we don't want to admit that it might be us. Like there's literally no like reflection on you if your phone is having problems, it's okay, whoa, Oh you're so bad, you're chop bro. I literally heard you talking to someone to put me on hold, and then you hung up on me. Okay, yeah, and then correct and then that's when we became disconnected. Was when that happened. So we need to get to the bottom of the issue with what's going on with your phone. You have a few. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the reason for the outages. Oh okay, so but your phone dropped out.
Speaker 3: You see, no one didn't you hung up on me?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, and then it was dropped So am I not understanding?
Speaker 3: You got? You got a future in stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: Dude, Just be yourself. You know what, my grandma tells me that I'm pretty funny, but I don't think I could ever get on stage like that. Have you ever done anything like that before? I have, not, my friend, but you totally ship. Oh my god, you're you're literally a hack at a human. You are at half a human.
Speaker 2: Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubel for the Dubel Show doing a phone brank on you. Your roommates say you yeah, it's a joke. He said, you get easily annoyed by that customer service and wanted to mess with you. Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I thought you were like your worst customer service agent of all time.
Speaker 1: Dude, think it's yours that far off. You're a hack and a human.
Speaker 2: That's I've never been called that before, So thank you. Wake up every morning with jewbile phone Franks