Speaker 1: Scam, Come rob from scam, Come.
Speaker 2: Rob that's from Scam Goddess. What Poping Congregation, it's your girl, Lacey Mosley aka Scam Goddess, the host of the comedy podcast All about robbery, fraud, and those who practices. Sometimes we love them, sometimes we hate them. We always laugh at them, but not the victims. Now you are where all at? How y'all doing in the summer time? Y'all staying cool?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I'm what excited, elated, thrilled. We have two guests for you today. Okay, period, You've seen them all over TikTok and have heard their satirical music and content everywhere. Name a more iconic duo period famous for pairinging delusional couple dynamics, Disney Adults, and releasing suggestive comedy pop songs. You can catch these two childhood besties touring beginning this month until November in a city near you. Congregation, please welcome first time choir members Grant and Ash aka a Twink and a Redhead to the show today.
Speaker 4: Hey, Lacy, it's an honor to be here. Like for real, I am a big member of the congregation. Longtime listener me My sister. Every time we have a drive scam Goddess is on scam send gun you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We've been needing some new choir members. Grant, I feel like you're gonna direct the choir because I'm a missionary Baptist and I always have gone to churches that had great praise and worship and it was because the gay man was leading the choir.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to do that. Happy to you.
Speaker 3: That's what we need.
Speaker 2: Music was one point period period. I'm so excited to have both of you here today. I have some questions for you that I need your opinions on.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So we start this podcast by asking our guests is something a scam, a scheme, or a real thing. So a scam is absolutely something that shouldn't be happening.
Speaker 1: It is a rip off, it's bad for society.
Speaker 2: A scheme feels like a scam, but it's somewhat legitimate. And then a real thing is something that we believe should exist, no matter how scammy it feels. So the first question that I have for you, both Ashley and Grant is towing. Is it a scam, is a scheme or is it a real thing?
Speaker 3: Oh? Towing I think it's a scheme because I think there's some instances where you're called like you're parked where you shouldn't be and you're blocking someone in you know what I mean. Yeah, but that they are charging so much money for your car to sit in a lot. Sometimes today it's ridiculous. My car has been towed before it was overnight and I had to withdraw like three hundred dollars cash to this man and his Yorky at the Sketchy Toe station in Columbia, South Carolina. So it felt like a scheme.
Speaker 4: It does give scheme, But I also am kind of like, wait if I owned like a towing company, kind of like get your friend, Yeah, like I might want to get involved with that, like because there could be some real reasons, like you were saying ash, like if someone's blocking my driveway or something needs to get towed. But yeah, once I have your car, my rules, you know what I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Fully a car kidnapper. He's like, yeah, right for ransom.
Speaker 3: It's a crazy position to side with the tow trucks.
Speaker 4: But are you serious?
Speaker 3: It's a crazy position to be.
Speaker 4: I don't own a car currently, I haven't had a car in years being done important? Yeah, that's yeah, that is important to know. I've never been told either. I never had to deal with that, and God blessed anyone who happens.
Speaker 3: So you just love the tow trucks, give me a good business.
Speaker 4: I don't like me and them to gang.
Speaker 2: Up on you because I've been told twelve times twelve.
Speaker 4: Okay, but at what point? At what point is it maybe are you the problem? Like maybe we have to look inwards after like the fifth time, it's like I need to look in the mirror. Is it dead ass? Twelve?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What do you mean over the course of how many years?
Speaker 2: This is when I first moved to LA It's probably the course of a year and a half. And I won't lie like I would go to Hollywood told so much, they knew your girl, like they.
Speaker 3: Had my file already.
Speaker 4: Like, oh she's by. Did they give you any deals then, like.
Speaker 3: Loyal customer, We don't write that's not your hun car eating customer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you moved to Los Angeles, please please know this.
Speaker 1: Never live in a place that does not have parking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I had there was a parking spot at my place. But I thought I was being nice and gave it to one of my roommates because I found the place. I took the largest bedroom with the on sweet bathroom, so I was like, oh, you can have the parking spot because you have the smallest bedroom.
Speaker 4: And there you go, twelve to.
Speaker 3: Right number grand, twelve toes later, you like health these tow truck drivers by a beach house like you are.
Speaker 4: That's Sweet's sweet.
Speaker 2: I think it's a scheme too, And here's why I think it's a scheme.
Speaker 1: One, I think towing is necessary.
Speaker 2: I mean, if your car breaks down, if something happens on the road, if you get to an accident, obviously you need a tow truck to like haul that bitch away, right. But I also think it's a scheme because street cleaning towing pisses me the fuck off, especially in Los Angeles, because they will tow your car if the street cleaning is happening on that street, regardless of if the street cleaning truck comes and cleans the street. And there are tow trucks that wait in certain parking lots near areas where if your car is parked, you can park their toe four o'clock at four on the dot, they start towing these bitches away. So I'm like, you're over here scheming, you're waiting and they're waiting. Yeah, supposed to be on call, mister toe man, What do you mean you waiting at the food for Less parking lot because all of these street parking spots spouts to go up and you just these bitches away.
Speaker 4: They're kind of having fun with it though, low key. Don't you think like they're kind of like staking it out?
Speaker 3: Do you like have a stake an investment in a tow tru.
Speaker 1: It's a toe hop, it's your fuck exclusive.
Speaker 4: I am opening a towing business, yes, and I come from a long line of towing relatives.
Speaker 1: Your last name was Gibbs. Is it actually toe.
Speaker 4: Grant toe Gibbs?
Speaker 2: You just reading you just love sewing. Okay, so now we know that we have an op in our presence.
Speaker 3: Ash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just seeing both in both side. If you're going to be a tower, at least have fun with it.
Speaker 3: Stake out spot.
Speaker 1: That's true, very whimsical, you know, very fun.
Speaker 2: What I will say, though, if you do get towed and you see your car actively being towed, just go ahead. Well this is reckless, but this is my advice. Just go ahead and get inside the car. Yes, yes, God legally tow a car with a person inside, is that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You just sit there because.
Speaker 3: Water.
Speaker 2: Eventually they're going to have to put your car down because they can't toe the car with you inside of it.
Speaker 4: Ticket if you're oh, well, yeah, I was gonna take a ticket. If you're in your car, probably maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Just try it seems exciting.
Speaker 4: Right, Jump on the hood if they're if they're already moving to jump on the hood and let it ride.
Speaker 3: Do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: I say, jump. What are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: They're gonna each time jump on the hood, rab a tire and let the toe trump drag you and your car away.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, scam them.
Speaker 2: Back, scam skimer real things. Streaming subscriptions, the major platforms, Yeah, streaming TV, film.
Speaker 4: I know a major platform that I would say is more scammy than the others. But I won't say. But it's just my personal opinion.
Speaker 1: We have to work in this business. You can tell me.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it's a well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not like a gym membership, where like they make it impossible to like cancel.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of scheme me though. The way that I can no longer use my parents' streaming platforms because I'm not in the household, like that is just nasty. It's robbery. I can't watch Bridgerton now because I haven't gone to my parents in New Jersey in three weeks. That's just f's up.
Speaker 4: Some of them, too, are doing it with like the quality, like you have to pay a certain like premium to get like four K.
Speaker 3: Stream r yeah, or like, oh now I have to watch commercials when I'm trying to watch the Housewives. Really great that too?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? And I thought Hulu when it first came out or whatever, like, wasn't it free because of the ads of it all? But then it's like, now you still pay for ads, and then you have to pay a higher one for no ads.
Speaker 2: Right, And what's scheming about that to me is that all these no ad premiums that you pay for now they still got ads in them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you me? I paid to never.
Speaker 2: See an advertisement, and you're showing me ads right now that I'm paying for and the price keeps creeping up and up and up, and I'm sorry I know y'all are just like a tad bit younger than me. I'm a millennial. I feel like y'all are on the cusps right a gen z. This is our fault, so sorry. We thought that we was being innovators. We were like, we're not getting cable, We're cutting the cord and we're gonna be online, you know. So we thought we were really like, Okay, I'm gonna just watch the shows that I want to watch on this one platform. And then Corporate America got hip and they were like, oh, we're all gonna have a streaming platform.
Speaker 1: Now we're paying more than we would have paid to just have cable.
Speaker 4: Cable, right yeah, and they're doing like live events on the streaming platforms. Now, So at what point is the streaming platforms just cable?
Speaker 2: It basically is should we reinvent cable? I feel like I just call it chord. Y'all get on my new app. It's called Cord and it puts all the stream of services together for one lope price.
Speaker 3: Because also, there's something there's something really nostalgic about being like I have to be home sitting on my couch at eight pm show. Yes, like the Summerhouse reunion. It's like, I know I need to be sap for that, and there's something really nice about that I can't just binge.
Speaker 2: It's also community, I feel like, and I have a very strong stance on spoilers, which is that nothing is a spoiler after something airs if you.
Speaker 1: Haven't watched it when it aired. That's not you boo, Like you.
Speaker 2: Want us all online to collectively be quiet because you haven't watched something on time, inherently selfish and weird stay offline or block the words to the show.
Speaker 1: It's not our fault that you ain't keep it up.
Speaker 2: Because I think there's something really beautiful about watching something at the same time as a lot of other people and collectively talking about it and like all kind of being the same place in the zeitgeys with that because I remember watching the finale.
Speaker 1: Of Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Twitter asked me to come to their headquarters and they had this big party and we were all live tweeting.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones. If you watched Game of Thrones, you know the finale is.
Speaker 3: Hired.
Speaker 2: All these motherfuckers. We had an iron throat. All the food, drinks, tea. Pain was there for some reason. Paint on the mic just talking. We were like, yes, this makes sense. Tea paint should be here, of course.
Speaker 4: And it's part of the twit the live tweeting experience, you know what.
Speaker 3: There are certain shows that I feel like the time and the zeitgeist really came and went like Breaking Bad, Like I'm never going to start that now because it was such a moment. I'm not getting into it. Well, but it's not as fun because that was a show everyone was tuning in for at the time. Now it's like I don't I don't need to watch that, you know.
Speaker 4: Do you remember on demand? What was it called video on demand, like want Blue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is our blockbuster, that was our You've read a movie, And.
Speaker 3: That's where people would buy porn. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people used to buy porn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My mom was in some like class action lawsuit against I think like comcasts during that era because of how accessible like porn was to like kids like at that time, like you could just stumble across it if you're just playing with the remote, and I think I actually did. Maybe that's why she was so passionate about it, But like, yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 2: Did I mean back in the day the Cinemax had to skin the baxt Dark HBO After Dark, After Dark. It was watching you know me, my cousins and we was all in my cousin's refurbished garage watching sex court.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: HBO used to literally I just feel like it was known for like show and cock.
Speaker 2: God, okay, HBO, were you serious?
Speaker 4: Is so rare to see you never see?
Speaker 3: Puts has brought to back you know you guys. I was watching the show Off Campus on Amazon Prime on Jeff Bezos's Amazon and there is zoomed in full frontal men show hockey players. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Decided that we were going to sexualize hockey because there's like three hockey shows. Were like, yeah, there's a book, there's ice, but also fucking all at once.
Speaker 3: I am locked in. I just read a seven book series about hockey players that like just fuck each other, fuck their classmates everyone.
Speaker 4: Seven books Hockey. That's a that's at.
Speaker 3: One point on the Zamboni. It was crazy. Oh my god, Yeah they're doing it on the Zamboni.
Speaker 1: Bony, sex is Christy?
Speaker 4: Is there ever any like overcross overcross Is that even a word crossover wherever we go? Is there any samboning, Yeah, samboning on the Samboni. Wake it up, you're rich Sambon. And do the figure skaters ever come in to meet with the hockey.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a book called Icebreaker, and that book gets absolutely nasty.
Speaker 4: There's butt stuff, but is it between headows?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why it's like what yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, wake it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah no, it's what's going on in hockey right now is insane.
Speaker 2: I mean, and when I think about it more, because I just think hockey, you're in all these heavy padded things. We can't see what your butt looks like, like, you know, you're covered in clothing and you're skating. It just feels like there's so much like physics involved. I never thought of the sexuality, but now that I think about it, hockey is one of the few sports where you're still allowed to like beat the other teams out.
Speaker 1: You can fight, and what's right next to fighting?
Speaker 4: Fucking fucking.
Speaker 1: Realize how horny it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a whole really a good point. But you know what, I don't feel that way when I see a man like wrestle. I'm not getting all hot and bothered for like John cena, you know.
Speaker 4: And that's.
Speaker 2: Because wrestling feels more like dancing and performance are you know what I mean? They are oiled up and half naked, so they're giving you the horniness of yeah, and it's fully clothed winter dressed men go at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wrestling is more almost homo erotic. I would say they're oiled up and like rolling around with each other.
Speaker 1: They know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: But with hockey it's kind of hotter because it's like this is a secrets.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's under rated.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like it's so cold on the ice. We gotta warm up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something to think about.
Speaker 3: Damn, I gotta go to a Rangers game. Same scarce. God. We actually we were invited to a Rangers game for some sort of like Pride night thing, but we were in town.
Speaker 4: We dead ass only get invited to like sporting events if it's Pride night. So that's so it's shown.
Speaker 1: Maybe so y'all better get gart.
Speaker 4: We just went to the Liberty game Pride night.
Speaker 3: We went to a w NBA game.
Speaker 4: But that's already a little gay, Like there's a lot of less.
Speaker 1: Yes every night at a Liberty game. Hell yeah, do I have pictures with my elephant queen. Yeah, she is everything.
Speaker 3: She is snatched to.
Speaker 4: The lady next to me just kept saying RuPaul's in there. I was like, oh my god, don't break the illusion, don't break the al the routine.
Speaker 1: Everything is see. What was a final for me on streaming subscriptions is.
Speaker 2: It is as a scheme that's turning into a scam every single month, and everybody talking about we charge it more, we charge in more, we charge in more, and like you're already locked in and you want to watch your shows.
Speaker 1: I've worked for certain platforms.
Speaker 2: I won't say which, but I've talked to like the heads of these platforms about like what, like how our shows were performing or whatever, and the biggest interest that they had was getting new audience, which means that they would put out shows to attract the demographic. Once they that demographic has signed on, they don't really give a fuck about the show because it's a Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 1: So that's why shows that you love get.
Speaker 2: Canceled after three seasons they don't want to do or after four is a very popular place to cancel a show because after four seasons there's typically a contract renegotiation where everyone on the show will be asking for more money.
Speaker 1: So they're like, we'll do four seasons. Fire all, y'all hosts, and we already got your subscription.
Speaker 2: You know your fans, they're already locked in and paying this monthly fee. And now we move on to something else that attracts a new demo, and then we cancel that because we don't want the show. We don't care about art, We care about getting more money from people.
Speaker 4: Ponzi scheme is a good way to look at it. Huh, that's nasty. Bring back, let's make We're gonna make a grassroots streaming company. It's gonna be called Twink Twink Productions with Under the Redhead LLC. And it's gonna be It is gonna be a premium. It's gonna one hundred dollars a.
Speaker 3: Month, and we star in every piece of content.
Speaker 4: And we will star in every piece of content. Lacy will send you a we'll send you some opportunities you can audition for and we'll see if it fair off.
Speaker 1: For damn, we're gonna make audition for Twink production.
Speaker 3: We want to see a cel tape.
Speaker 1: Grant's gonna be towing my car outside.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be the whole thing theme. It's in person, Yeah, in person audition. You're coming in and while you're in the room, I have a whole team of towers outside and that's part of the show. That's gonna be the one of the shows is gonna be a reality show, and it's going to be like about my towing company and.
Speaker 3: Like tops live but tow trucks.
Speaker 4: They have to get mad. But I think it was scripted. I forget what it was. They had something and it was so funny.
Speaker 3: All right, well we're going to green light it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Twins, Yeah, get your shows on Twins.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Last one scam scheme or a real thing. Celebrity skincare.
Speaker 4: It's funny. I just tried Alex's skincare. Yeah, okay, got it right there bedside. Yeah, your vanity.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of celebrity skincare right next to me right now. So I have to say, I think it's the real thing. I think they partner with some great scientists.
Speaker 4: I kind of agree. I think I bet you it's someone scientists with a dream who wants to make their skincare reality and they have to partner. Unfortunately, these days with a celebrity to get it out there. I don't think the celebrity really has anything to do with it other than putting their name on.
Speaker 3: It, right, But I will say it is when said celebrity is like heavily involved or not involved at all. And I think when you're heavily involved, like uh Rihanna or a Selena Gomez, it's better than when it's like you're just slopping your name on like mediocre lip liner, you know.
Speaker 2: And I do see Rihanna's makeup products on professional sets, like I'll never see any Kardashian makeup, but I will see Finty on a set, you know, and they use it. It has so many shades, it goes like especially as someone who's darker complexed, it really does run the gamut. And it's a quality product. And some people have used Finty on me, you know, for red carpets for TV shows and things like that. I will say Rihanna's skincare given a little scheme, I think she might have took her foot off the gas on a Finty skin fifty skin.
Speaker 3: That's true. I feel like skincare now that I like makeup. I think is like the real thing because like no one sits in the glam chair more than these these gals. But also skincare, yeah, is like I've been told by you know, dermatologists that you're better off using like a Sarahvey something that's nor neutral.
Speaker 4: I have enjoyed Alex Earl's skincare. I can't lie. Like the cleanser I'm going to be purchasing, I might. I like the moisturizer to It is a little scented, but I think it's scented from natural type of things. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Did you read the ingredients?
Speaker 4: Do people do that?
Speaker 3: I'm never reading the ingredients.
Speaker 4: It just natural. It's like a spa in a way it does.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a eucalyptus. I know it's you know, getting paid by Alix.
Speaker 1: It's giving sponsored, it's giving stam me to come on.
Speaker 2: The show and talk about because the way the ash reached right so fast, it was like.
Speaker 3: Right here, No that I got the serum two.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's enough of the free product place.
Speaker 2: And that's what I wanted to focus on skincare instead of makeup because I think there are some legit celebrity backed makeups that obviously aren't completely owned by the celebrity, but are you know, owned by the company, and they've done really good jobs with like researching the formulas and making sure that I mean, like listen, Queen Latifa really got into pain.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I remember the Queen collection all the purple things, but she was.
Speaker 2: Out here before the rest of the girls, and she was the first brown makeup I saw on the CBS.
Speaker 4: I was like, Wow, she.
Speaker 1: Was ahead of the curve truly.
Speaker 2: But I do think when it comes to skincare, it kind of gets a little shady.
Speaker 1: But I think that's because skincare in general can be a scheme.
Speaker 2: Because I used to every time I would go get my facial, you know, the facialists would recommend products or the esthetition would coommend products.
Speaker 1: I get everything.
Speaker 2: I was like, I slather myself in creams. That's how I stay young. But my skin started reacting because I had like an eleven step skin routine before I went to bed.
Speaker 1: My skin was like, you don't need all of this?
Speaker 4: What is literally that that is me up until like I think a month ago, I was like, I do not need to be doing all this, but you have like the toner, well, the cleanser toner, and then they're like pre cleanse yeah, oh yeahover the treatment if you're going to do like a yeah yeah and knowing or a serum moisturizer.
Speaker 2: SPF hyaluronic ass it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, you know who's kind of scheming though, And we've worked with them. They're great and I actually love their products elf skin. They flat out told us and they're very open about this. They just wait until a patent is up for like from like a drunk elephant or something, and then they just swoop in and make it affordable for everyone and just copy their recipe. Yeah, like they have I like their Vitamin C. But then that's another thing I'm wondering. It's like, do I actually need vitamin C like seerum on my face all the time?
Speaker 1: Nobody, right.
Speaker 2: I have a red light mask that they were like at this Vitamin C when I bought the red light mask and it's like a massacles on your face and then it has a collar for your neck and your like top titty and then you just put the red light on to restore collagen. You put the blue light on to kill germs, and you just lay in this mask and look like you're like Jason Warhiz for like you know.
Speaker 4: Minutes, I would do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you told me I would trust your skin Caroteine. You know. The other week I did something crazy and I bought makeup wipes for the first time since like seventh grade, and I was using makeup wipes. We were I feel like girls have been told that they're so bad.
Speaker 1: That they're bad for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck that, they work great and then I'm washing my face. So you know what, whoever was like up against big makeup wipes they were wrong.
Speaker 4: For big makeup, It was.
Speaker 2: Probably Big Skincare that was like, no, we need to wash our six products before you go to bed, not these new tra genus.
Speaker 1: And I'm like that, sometimes you've been out, it's long night.
Speaker 2: The options are fall asleep in my makeup or wipe my.
Speaker 3: Face in bed, and also a nice makeup wipe. Oh it's great.
Speaker 4: And if a boy did a little light boy beat, they don't know how to use all those just speaking from experience, I just trying to use those weird wax removers. Nor do I have that Like if I just had a thing of makeup wipes, it's much more convenient to just wipe off my light foundation and call.
Speaker 3: It a night.
Speaker 1: You venture, we are starting a makeup Wipe.
Speaker 4: Makeup a company sponsored by Gibbs Tewing.
Speaker 1: This is just a development meeting.
Speaker 4: It really is how and Ashley scam others. That's what we're trying to gather here from.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, yes, we're going to lock it in.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say celebrity skincare scheme for me, I mean, you can be legit. I think some people endoors like they work with really good scientists and slap their name on something that is a quality product. But I think a lot of times it can be a scheme. And I also think that people, especially celebris with really good skin who you know, do those videos where they're like, first of all, the biggest scheme about skincare is I don't want to see another fucking commercial where I'm watching a lady in the sink splash water on her face. In my life, have I put my hands in a cup under the sink and then splash water on my face like who's cleaning the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Bathroom to damn mess?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then before and after picks like if it's an acne type of product. Honey, those are two different people. They gotta be right.
Speaker 3: And the celebrities that do that, it's like, yeah, you use this moisturizer. You also got a vampire facial two weeks ago. You spent two grand on that facial, so please right to us.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it's just genetics. Some people just naturally have clear skin.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who only washes her face with water and I've never seen a pour on her face.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, must be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sometimes you can't, you know, miracle yourself out of genetics, but everyone wants.
Speaker 1: You to think you can't bub.
Speaker 2: Run all right, when now it's time for my favorite segment of the podcast, Historic Hoodwings. This is where I will regale Grant and ash Well, the famous Concaper group of criminals.
Speaker 1: We don't know yet. Maybe we love them, maybe we hate them.
Speaker 2: You guys are so fun that we wanted to kind of do a little fun, little speed through of some different scammers that we've been looking at.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna start with if you live.
Speaker 2: In Los Angeles or I mean, I mean LA has very like main character energy in the country.
Speaker 1: We are the fourth largest GDP in the world period.
Speaker 3: We paying for the ujay, what's a GDP?
Speaker 4: What the hell is the GDP.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like the economy the I don't know what to SETIA.
Speaker 1: It's growth domestic product.
Speaker 2: So we put out the products that are selling and generating the coin, and then through taxes, federal taxes, we give it back to the states and all the broke bitches and flyover states take our money and then try to restrict our rights, right.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: I'm from Texas. We love a good secession. I'm like, I don't know, Cali, we might just need to leave the US. Okay, we don't have to be with them. We can survive alone. But speaking of somebody who is also trying to take away our rights and destroy us.
Speaker 1: We're first up here is Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: He's an elder millennial reality TV villain who is also a villain in real life. Spencer Pratt who is currently running for mayor of Los Angeles, and we do not want this to happen, but he is gaining more and more traction. His face has bloated, he has no skills. It's giving Trump but for California.
Speaker 3: His face has really bloated. That's a really good point.
Speaker 2: That's because he drink it too much. I can tell when you drink it too much. It shows up right in the face and the belly. Shit, And he is like Trump has endorsed him. He's basically running on that same kind of politic and a lot of rich people in Los Angeles are getting behind him simply because he's a puppet. He has no experience, he don't know how to figure out a budget.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he'll be falling asleep.
Speaker 2: In all of the bayoral meetings that he has to do if he is elected. Please God, don't let it happen. But I think that scam works for him because a lot of rich people want a puppet in politics that can be bought.
Speaker 1: And we know Spencer's poorest.
Speaker 2: Fuck, so if anybody's offering him a coin to buy a new residence after he's burned down and the fires, he probably gonna let him do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: Right So to say, he's so busted And all his campaign videos are a like made by AI but like not not even in a compelling way. They look like shit because he's trying to take every shortcut financially because he's broke and.
Speaker 2: Busted, and he keeps lying every time someone calls out that it's made from AI. Mind you city of performers and actors who do not want to be replaced by artificial intelligence.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why you think us an AI is going to convince us.
Speaker 2: But he always says that his supporters made the AI videos, not him.
Speaker 3: Oh, just like the other week when Trump had that AI thing of him, like with the Pope, he was like, oh, my supporters made I just tweeted it, like girl, please, you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: We know you were on chat GDP and you made that yourself.
Speaker 2: Right at three am and one of your dementia stupors right like please.
Speaker 3: He's serious. He's not even using claude like we know.
Speaker 2: So you might remember him, probably not from the Princes of Malibu in two thousand and five, or obviously from the Hills in two thousand and seven, where he had he and Heidi Montag merged into Spidey and spread a rumor about Lauren Conrad and Jason Waller having a sex tape that basically reverberated across the MTV landscape for the next decade because.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and seven, sex tapes were a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we had Kim Kay, we had Paris Hilton before that, poor port Pamela Anderson, I love you, Bookie. That was that was the sex tape that was super wrong. They sedow that shit from her safe in her house.
Speaker 3: And I think making the show out of it was also kind of aft up when she did not want it.
Speaker 1: She did not consent to that.
Speaker 2: I was like, how are you gonna make a show about a woman's consent being taken away without her consent?
Speaker 3: Right right? That was fucked up.
Speaker 2: And then also I thought the casting was wrong because I did watch part of it until I saw the news that Pamela Anderson did not want this to come out, and I was like, all right, Hulu, I can't she ain't she y'll violent hugging. But they cast Seth Rogan to be the sex tape thief, which I thought was terrible casting because Seth Rogan is genuinely a likable person on screen no matter what he's doing, and I found myself trying to like sympathize with him, and I'm like, no, you're supposed to be the villain.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to hat Joe asked you a bitch, and I hate Joe. I was like, oh, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't pay him for the renovation, so he had to steal that Lady six tape, right.
Speaker 3: I know they kind of like made him seem like a.
Speaker 4: Victim to give him a backstory.
Speaker 3: Also, no shade to Tommy Lee, but Sebastian Stan was way too hot to be cast as sat man. I'm sure I hate.
Speaker 4: To have to show Ryan Murphy no right.
Speaker 1: No, but.
Speaker 2: A show about it, way more booty cheeks if it was Ryan Murphy. Sometimes I've stumbled upon a Ryan Murphy project without knowing it's his, and because of how many tight man asses I see in the first five minutes, I'm like Ryan Murphy and I look at him like, yeah, he did you.
Speaker 4: Know Ryan Murphy fallows twinking a redhead. I think he has a little crush crush, no shade.
Speaker 1: I could definitely see you. I want his productions.
Speaker 3: You're enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, you.
Speaker 4: See if you see my ass on TV, don't ask, don't ask, and don't tell.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm your grand be like, I feel like I just saw your booty cheeks.
Speaker 4: That was me, that was me, that was yes. Ryan didn't cast me fully in a role. I was just the stunt double for the ass take. That was the ass double.
Speaker 3: They have those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, because one time I've had a foot double. I won't put my foot my feet on TV. Yeah, I look at a lot of people's feet and like figure out which foot would look more like my foot.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was an interesting day.
Speaker 2: So in twenty ten, remember Spencer and Heidi are Spidey. They spread a horrible sex tape rumor and Hi Spencer pressured Hidi Montag into getting all that plastic surgery dish.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh I'll never forget that. Holy shit that was.
Speaker 2: She was a cute girl. Well she looks like the cute little white girl next door. And now she looks like a handsome squid word and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's.
Speaker 4: Wearing a mask, no shade, she looks.
Speaker 2: And in twenty ten, Heidi filed for divorce, but it turned out to be a fake divorce to try to boost her music career, and they never actually separated, so she couldn't listen to her bops and she was like they stayed gamin divorce pr is crazy?
Speaker 4: Was she thinking people would tune in in the way like people tune into Taylor like breakup album vibes, Like what was the goal? I just did not follow with well.
Speaker 2: I think because they had worked in reality for so long, most of their publicity boosts probably came from fallout, so some kind of drama.
Speaker 3: And he was him, like she was hated after what she did to Lauren Conrad. But he was literally like the biggest villain on television at that time. The whole world hated him. So I think she probably thought she has to get rid of this guy if she wants to make it and pop, but of.
Speaker 2: Her social clout by like tossing him under the bus press second right, the same year that they tried the fake divorce, Spencer was arrested in Costa Rica for bringing guns on an airplane and was banned from re entering the country.
Speaker 4: What now, what was that about?
Speaker 1: He brought some guns to you know, as one does.
Speaker 3: Shoot a crocodile like you stane strapped.
Speaker 2: I think that should be a basic requirement for any public offices.
Speaker 1: You can't be banned from re entering any country.
Speaker 2: You want to be the mayor of l A you can't go to Costa Rica, not that we need to go there, but like you are banned from countries, Like.
Speaker 1: Right, you're not a good guy.
Speaker 3: That's a really good point. He's a freeking.
Speaker 4: I don't think you should. I don't think reality stars in general should be able to run for office, No shade. I think it already shows your intentions are off.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see the situation from Jersey Shore wants to run for office in New Jersey?
Speaker 4: That might be different.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, Chrit's like, do you have my vote?
Speaker 2: It's like he's actually the silent partner in my toeing company a federal prison for like tax evasion.
Speaker 4: I don't know, okay, but we all know tax evasion. It could be an honest mistake.
Speaker 1: Opinion is not valid. It's giving Jim tanned laundry.
Speaker 3: We are not listening.
Speaker 4: Is that not a perfect slogan to run for New Jersey?
Speaker 3: Jim tanned laundry?
Speaker 4: Yes, the situation.
Speaker 1: Eight were already in a situation. We don't need no more.
Speaker 2: Right, we're trying to get out for So Spencer Pratt has been doing some lies, as we expect, right in this mayoral campaign. So he's claimed to be living in an airstream trailer on the land where his house was lost in last year's Palisade fires. The optics were great since he's running on a platform of being mad at our current incumbent Democratic Mayor Karen Bass and the LA Department of Water and Power for letting his house burn down in the first place.
Speaker 1: But he's actually living in.
Speaker 2: The hotel bel Air, where rooms start at more than fifteen hundred dollars a night. And what better way to fund a free lifestyle when you're broke as hell than to start an election campaign where you can take in donations and technically you can say that living at the bel Air hotel is a campaign expense.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Also that suit he's wearing in this picture, it does not look well fitted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he not using none of this money he's stealing for wardrobe, But clearly what is this it's giving like I gotta go to court real fast.
Speaker 4: He looks built, really crazy. He looks like built that like he could birth a baby. Oh I'm sorry, it's not problematics to say like he washes he's heads.
Speaker 1: He's a hippie man, for sure. Yeah, it's just like, what is this sneakers on with it?
Speaker 3: This is a This is exactly the thing that these busted corrupt politicians do. It's what Trump did while Biden was president. You act like you're like have an active campaign. You get all these donations and they cover your lifestyle and your legal fees. Because I'm sure Spencer Prize is going to catch a case at some point and he's going to need that money for some legal fees. So yeah, it's just like a tail as old as time.
Speaker 2: But it looks like the suit hates him. It looks like you got it from the clothes. Don't want to be on his box.
Speaker 4: The suit is jumping off him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on this man, he could use a tailor. He could use a tailor.
Speaker 1: I could smell through a photo.
Speaker 3: He man, it looks and thick. I know he has he's got axe on. Doesn't he look like that type of guy too.
Speaker 1: Like a body spray that makes her eyes burned for.
Speaker 4: The blue axe that is used in seventh grade locker rooms.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: Like right after the boys would like work out in pe and then instead of showering, they just sprayed themselves, pose themselves down with that blue axe.
Speaker 3: He's taking a cologne shower, Yeah, colone.
Speaker 2: Shower, and I feel like his breath smells like shrimp, cocktail and bourbon.
Speaker 3: Oh poor Heidi, Well she made the best.
Speaker 2: So Spencer has gone on info Wars with Alex Jones multiple times since Sandy nine eleven was an inside job. Oh yeah, Info Wars where they make up all the info. I can't believe Elejoes is still doing this shit because he got sued by everyone. He said Sandy Hook was a hooked and the families of Sandy Hook suited the fuck out of him, and they own everything he's got.
Speaker 4: Now he moron.
Speaker 2: Spencer's gone on info Wars. He said nine to eleven was a hoax and an inside job. He does not believe in global warming and defended Sandy Hook deniers. So luckily he had his ass and gets sued with Alex. But he hopped on the bandwagon with Alex saying that these poor families who had their children gunned down at an elementary school were not.
Speaker 4: Real What the hell? What is this bitch even running on?
Speaker 3: Like if basically he's running on his house burned down and the Palisades fire.
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 2: Karen Karen Bass has had some failed policies sure, being the mayor of la is more complicated than people think, because it's not just like you have absolute power.
Speaker 1: You're also working with city council.
Speaker 2: You're also like submitting things that can get vetoed based on your political enemies. And I don't think it's fair to blame fire on Karen Bass. I'm sorry Fire, and like Santa Anna wins and you didn't have insurance on your home, bitch, that's on you.
Speaker 1: Right, We'll say he might live in an area. I will give him this benefit of a doubt.
Speaker 2: There are certain areas in Los Angeles now that home insurance won't cover. So there's certain parts of Malibu where you cannot get home insurance because they're like, we know your house gonna burned out, and we ain't giving you that money.
Speaker 4: That's insane. They banned home inshort insurance because they know that that could happen. Yes, they want you all to pay off.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, insurance is a Ponzi scheme and their best bet is nothing happens to you and you pay into the fund and never need to use it. Right, So if you live in an area where you definitely probably will at some.
Speaker 1: Point need it, they was like, we ain't give y all the insurance more.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, all.
Speaker 1: Say say, but you're not in good hands. We're letting you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like something Spencer will probably make city wide that you can't get insurance us all the hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Spencer husband, you know, we're posting those AI generated videos that he said is like his fans creating them.
Speaker 1: Some of them depicted him as Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 2: Batman, uh, defending a dystopian Los Angeles from Governor Gavin Newsoen and Mayor Karen Bass.
Speaker 1: He's Batman.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't think that we would love Batman if Batman was real, because essentially Batman is just a bored ass billionaire who's mad that his parents are dead, so he gotta tear up the city every night.
Speaker 1: Nobody asked him to tear the city up every night.
Speaker 4: I also don't.
Speaker 3: Think we would love Batman if he had the physique of Spencer Pratt. I know, I was just gonna say that, I don't think he would be saving the day. I think he would be, you know, out of drive through.
Speaker 4: At least at least Batman was hot. Yeah, the Batmobile would be in the fucking, the fucking in and out every day. Oh oh that literally, but you know, like, yeah, he's not he's not built to be a superhero.
Speaker 2: No, if he came to rescue me, I'd be like, I'm glad, Yeah, I'm good. Actually take the robbery. I'm gonna give him a You you go about your days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like embarrassing if he was to come rescue you, like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And as TikTok's savants, I wonder if you've heard this, there was a trend of groups of MAGA voters outside of state claiming that they'll travel to California to illegally vote for Spencer in the primary.
Speaker 1: Election this June.
Speaker 2: It's not here if people will really do this, but if they tried, they would probably be turned away at the poll since their names would not appear on a voter registration list. But Spencer does have the MAGA bump, which apparently is still a bump. He's got endorsements from Trump, Adam Corolla, Joe Rogan, and James Woods and you know Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: They all these people on TikTok.
Speaker 5: By the way, it is inspirational to me because to go from making people eat cow testicles on on network TV to being a thought leader.
Speaker 4: H let me think for a moment. Let's let's lock in and and critically think about this, y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh no, if you listen to Jean, you're not a critical thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's small. All those men that you just listed as like Indorseum, it's just such an interesting example of like men that have such toxic masculinity, but at the end of the day, they're all such fucking losers that like I would not trust to protect me at all. It's just so interesting and they're also busted like that is such a pattern we see here and.
Speaker 1: Generic straight man.
Speaker 2: They love to be like will who would protect you if men didn't exist? I'm like, we wouldn't need protection, right, y'all weren't here right right?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: The bear or the man in the woods? Yeah, we're still choosing the bear.
Speaker 3: The bear, always the bear.
Speaker 4: What if it was Grant or the bear?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Car parked at the time, right, Uh, it's.
Speaker 4: Safely at the hiking parking lot.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to tell you guys who to vote for, but well I do want to talk about damn it.
Speaker 1: I am over fucking Spencer.
Speaker 2: Pratt audience, the guy who had a song called I'm a Celebrity in which he calls himself the White jay Z.
Speaker 1: Can we all be serious?
Speaker 4: No, he's deaf, a puppet, and I feel like these people just want attention in any way, and he's such a flop and has fallen so far off that. Okay, look, you've run for office, doctor Oz did it too? Did he not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And honestly it's not far fetched.
Speaker 2: We've had Mayor Eric Adams who literally just was at the club the whole time he was mayor and stealing money and going to Turkey all the goddamn time. You know, we had Toronto's crack Mayor Rob Ford, mayor fully doing crack, you know, which crap does give you energy. So you know, he might have been working on policy we got to give.
Speaker 4: Is gonna be different than drinking a Celsius, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a faster or so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's prescription celsius.
Speaker 1: Prescription is crazy.
Speaker 4: He was prescribed.
Speaker 2: I have ADHD and they're definitely giving us prescription myth.
Speaker 1: They're like, you can't clean your room.
Speaker 2: Take this prescription myth, you'll be able to do all of your chores.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, wake up, fair enough.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to uh, we're saying the mayor situation here for a second. We have a Georgia mayor who fires a whole police force on behalf of his wife. So on May six, Mayor Ron Schmick of Georgia.
Speaker 4: Sorry, they just pulled up a picture that looks like one of the house goblins, or from God, that looks like dots baby from gring God.
Speaker 1: That jump scare was crazy.
Speaker 3: That comb over.
Speaker 1: Every gonna gave us a warner. You can't just throw a picture of like that.
Speaker 4: Do I ask? Have you been to Universal Studios Orlando, Lacy? No, Oh my god, you have to go to Universal Studios Orlando. You have to go to diagon Alley, walk into Gringott's Bank and that man is sitting right there.
Speaker 3: Every single every single goblin looks like this random mayor from Georgia.
Speaker 4: It's action safe.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, the sup of Nightmares. Oh so he's the mayor of Kahuta in Georgia. It's a town of eight hundred people. He's been the mayor since twenty fourteen. Is it known for much Kohudah Cahuta.
Speaker 4: Okay, is it worth north South Georgia. Where in Georgia.
Speaker 1: I don't know where Kahula is.
Speaker 4: I'm not a mayor Georgia.
Speaker 2: Kahuda is known for anything really, other than being the birthplace of Donald Trump's second wife, Marla Maples.
Speaker 1: Oh, he shares Tiffany with Yeah, that's the one we never see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she's you know, leaves a lot to be desired.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She did the Trump Gates for Trump rally that one time. They said her out.
Speaker 3: She had coke the entire time.
Speaker 2: Ooh, allegedly, but at least she's at the Gates for Trump.
Speaker 1: Is crisy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trees for deforestation, Mama, right, right.
Speaker 1: Like trees for axis.
Speaker 2: Ron fired the whole the police department after some officers made inappropriate comments about his wife, Pam on Facebook. Pam had previously worked as a town clerk in Kahuda until she was fired in twenty twenty five for allegedly creating a hostile work environment, but she continued working for the town afterwards.
Speaker 1: She gives hostile work environment face.
Speaker 3: Those highlights are a hostile environment, yes, Jesus good, highlights of a menace to society. Yes, she's still asking for a bolliage in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: The eyebrows are a little too bad.
Speaker 1: It's giving cartoon villain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, you know she.
Speaker 1: May be sweet.
Speaker 4: She might be sweet.
Speaker 2: If you're in and your husband is the mayor and you somehow still manage to get fired.
Speaker 1: That's how much they can't stand you.
Speaker 4: Do we know what? What was she doing for the city? Do we know?
Speaker 1: She was a clerk?
Speaker 4: What the hell is a clerk?
Speaker 1: They were working to like the courthouse.
Speaker 3: Like that woman Kim Davis, remember that would deny gay marriage license she was.
Speaker 4: She's like such. She's one of my favorite problematic icons. She is just such a character.
Speaker 1: Close beyond problematic.
Speaker 2: She's a big She's one of my favorite bigots.
Speaker 4: She is she does is because she is so gun Hold on that.
Speaker 3: One favorite we can all have won. Mine's the Mine's the January sixth, Grandma. Oh, yes, that's my favorite bigot.
Speaker 4: They're just iconic, like Kim Davis is iconic if it's a spectrum, like it's on the wrong end of the spectrum. But like I would be her for Halloween, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And you should be here for Halloween because the bitch is scary. In response to them trash and pam on Facebook, Ron eliminated the police force. He defunded the police. Damn you be an activist.
Speaker 3: It's like when you go so far right, somehow you end up on the line.
Speaker 4: So he defunded the police because she got fired, yes.
Speaker 1: And they were talking about her on Facebook.
Speaker 2: He did not like the Facebook college, so he said, we're getting rid of the police, and so he recommended that people who needed law enforcement call a non emergency number.
Speaker 1: Ron was violating the town.
Speaker 2: Charter, but it didn't seem to face him and an interview, he said, it's.
Speaker 1: A guy thing. You know.
Speaker 2: Occasionally college football programs you have to change the coach and sometimes people like it, some don't. And that's just kind of the way it happens sometimes, you know guys him, Oh, I just guy, tired of violent guy things. It's a guy thing, right. You just really want to fight over land or territory. Take our asses a greenland and square up and we can have a UFC match or a little box match. Whoever wins gets the territory. Why do we have to get involved?
Speaker 3: Right? And also, it's just like the irony. It's it's crazy how it's so lost on these fucking morons that like with Trump and the January sixth police officers, he's like giving money to the people that like beat these men up. And but then they're like, oh, blue lives matter, Like you'all are a bunch of fucking morons.
Speaker 2: The go post keeps moving because y'all used to love police so bad. Right now, police officers died as a result of January. Yes, it's traumatic and horrible. I'm like, y'all talk about back the blue.
Speaker 3: Now y'all talk.
Speaker 1: About beat them till they black and blue?
Speaker 3: Right, and now you're literally the slush fund. They're giving money to the people that beat the police officers up. Like, are we serious?
Speaker 2: He's trying to every They're trying to do everything to beat these midterms. They done told us they're gonna cheat. They told us they're gonna bribe, they go steal, they gonna lie.
Speaker 3: We we know.
Speaker 1: And speaking of guys.
Speaker 2: Who are bad at being in charge, let's talk about the United Airlines CEO flying American what recently herby, Yeah, Scott Kirby, the CEO of United Airlines, was called god flying for class on an American Airlinast flight.
Speaker 3: That is funny.
Speaker 4: That is funny as fun.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hey got caught because he took a selfie with American Airline flight attendant Christine Tyly. Christine posted the pic on Facebook. Facebook, and y'all otherfuckers the trouble Facebook, because Facebook is where everyone documents their crimes. That's how they call half the January sixers posted photos and then the FBI was in the comments like can't you tag them?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? But was he did he not think like, oh this could be bad? Or he looks like he's having fun, Like they both look like they're having a who oh god?
Speaker 3: Did she?
Speaker 1: Herb wants to be a celebrity.
Speaker 2: We used to not know who the CEOs were. We used to not know who the director of the FBI was, Rightboddy, who works in these large corporations. They're no longer happy with just stealing exorbitive amounts of money from wages from people who deserve it with their bonuses and their bailouts.
Speaker 1: Now they want to be.
Speaker 4: Famous to Yeah, they do press tours, they do podcasts, they yeah, they're always being seen.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because did this flight attendant like she recognized him.
Speaker 1: She was like, she do work in air.
Speaker 3: Into aviation CEOs. I suppose, But.
Speaker 2: I mean how I would take a picture with a writer who I know is like the baddest bitch, richest fuck and the industry people will know who this photo is with, but the everyday person wouldn't know that this person.
Speaker 3: She's gonna guide her friends in aviation, like she knew this was her big one Facebook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's smiling in a way that's like, oh, yes, finally, like some people ask me for picture, Like everyone's gonna clock this, like, yes, I'm a star, a star. You could tell her smile. She's being like her friends are gonna die.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is her post on Facebook. She says in all quotes all I'm sorry. In all caps, she says, look who I had in my first class today from SFO.
Speaker 1: What she was doing.
Speaker 4: She was kind of I feel like she was kind of maybe throwing like a bit of I mean, not shade per se, but she was stirring the pop she.
Speaker 2: Was giving Like this is my homie. She says, what a great guy, just as nice as he was back in the day.
Speaker 3: He misses us.
Speaker 1: Lol and tells everyone high.
Speaker 2: Workman before he became the CEO of United. Scott the president of American Airlines from twenty thirteen to twenty sixteen. He was let go in twenty sixteen and immediately failed right back upward, as a white man does who still retains most of their hair, right. Yeah, And he started working for United, and as a part of his exit package, he got unlimited flight privileges on American airlines for life. So it's not actually that strange to see him on an American flight. What's weird is that he keeps trash talking American airlines in public, while behind the scenes he was trying to merge United with them until they rejected him a month ago.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I am not fucking with Scott anymore. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, guy's kind of a messy queen.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think I think he was being like kind of undercover with it, like going on these American flights, like he's seeing like what I can take back to United, what how we can work together.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, rich people love free shit. He's not free unlimited if no one loves.
Speaker 3: Money more than rich people, like they are the cheapest of them all. But I will say he looks like the type of man I'd like to have a margarita with. Like I know he can clean out and have a good time.
Speaker 1: Wean out.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is the type of man that like, I'm at a resort, you know, and at the table next to us, and then we all start yapping, and then drinks are flowing, and.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden we order a Tomahawk steak with gold on it, and man in front of us.
Speaker 2: He feels like a very good time. He knows how to he knows how to have a good time.
Speaker 4: And if I, like was let go by a company like me being me, I kind of have like bad I would like be shady with it. I would in that bridge. But it's sweet that he's like I can still go on an American flight and still feel fine. Well, but not publicly.
Speaker 2: He wasn't like like the mayor's wife who was terrorizing the clerks off. Really he the employees loved him for three years and they were like, oh my god, my homie bag.
Speaker 3: Like that's true to have your employee post you on Facebook because she's gagging for you so much you're employee. It does say something about Scott.
Speaker 2: It's given they both took to it a little airport Vodkas and had a little shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in a good time.
Speaker 1: They haven't a real good time.
Speaker 2: Also, I think strategically he might have been shooting on American airlines trying to lower their value because he was trying to absorb them.
Speaker 3: Yes, man, what can we say? What can we say?
Speaker 1: He's a businessman doing businesses.
Speaker 2: I love that we excuse horrific human behavior for business.
Speaker 1: Like, No, they're a businessman.
Speaker 4: It's business.
Speaker 1: Had to die, it's busin business.
Speaker 4: It's sometimes with business, you know's you know, it's give and.
Speaker 2: Take, give and take, give a give a little money not enough and take a light a light.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 2: Now let's let's hop over into something quite different. Still a vibe though, also someone that I would love to have dinner with at a resort.
Speaker 1: Do a Lipa, Samsung.
Speaker 4: The TV I know this.
Speaker 2: Finally, Do a Lipa is suing Samsung. Finally, guys, finally for at least fifteen million dollars plus potentially profits and punitive damages, et cetera, after the company used a photo of her on television packaging without permission for Guested. Immediately you said the TVs.
Speaker 4: Yes and I saw this whole little thing, and I'm like, yeah, why are they kind of milking her a thing? But then I was tuning in because I used to work at ABC News, and so I clocked the ABC News live picture as well, and I was like, how does it work with like what goes on the the preview picture? You know what I mean? Because can ABC News be like, we didn't tell you all to put us up there? Can we?
Speaker 3: Sue?
Speaker 1: I also have worked for ABC News. That's what Sam got.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, girl, I was there, you know, so probably take the free press they would.
Speaker 4: I was there when we were developing your show ABC News Studios, Hello, Yeah, And I was so excited about I was actually, oh my god. I was on the ground floor because I was an EA for like the executive producers and whatnot, and I like was like this needs to be a thing. Oh my, because I was like, I'm a congregation listener. Yeah that's tea world. Yeah great, Yes.
Speaker 1: Now they put on a.
Speaker 2: CV like there's a Night Away by Yourself Samsung today.
Speaker 1: She was like, I did not.
Speaker 3: I'll get a coin from this.
Speaker 1: Who put my face off here?
Speaker 4: And it's old era dua, Like that's not even new duall like this is this is giving like debut Era doing.
Speaker 2: Bitch and I can dance now I'm not doing that same weird Yeah, she learned how to dance.
Speaker 3: And I think Samsung needs to come up with like the equivalent of like Roku City, like a non descript thing that you could just put on your TV's. You can't be putting IP on there.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: So this picture was taken during her twenty twenty four Austin City Limits Festival performance, and Dua owns the copyright to the photograph.
Speaker 4: Oh she got through us, no shade, damn.
Speaker 3: She first noticed.
Speaker 2: Her appearents on Samsung boxes in June of twenty twenty five. Fans on social media started posting about it, describing it as.
Speaker 1: The Dua Lipa TV box.
Speaker 2: Now, she does have brand deals with Puma, VERSACEI you say, I'm on Apple, Porsche, and Chanel, but not Samsung. Samsung apparently ignored repeat demands to cease and desist from infringing on her rights.
Speaker 1: They said, this TV selling too good.
Speaker 4: That's funny as fuck. They're like, We're we sorry, girl, but we're not taking it off the shelves. I don't know what you want to do about that. It's already at the Best Buys, Like what you want us to tell Best Buies like it would be a.
Speaker 3: Hassle, it would I mean in the grand grand scheme of things to a corporation like Samsung, is fifteen million dollars like that big of a deal to.
Speaker 2: Them, Like they probably made more selling her face on the TV.
Speaker 3: But right right, they should just settle, settle with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can't even lie like I am a duist. Stand If I was in Best Buy perusing the aisles and I saw do a leap of TV, it would draw my attentions of her coins she should get.
Speaker 2: I would look immediately at that TV. I said, Oh, I can see d doing k Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Also don't mod.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see she's she's a newlywed, she got married yesterday. She's a congratulation.
Speaker 2: Pay for your wedding girl. Yes, you're still gonna be on that TV. They're not letting you go. They're not letting you go. She's like with pharmaceutical companies where a few people die on the prescription medication, they get sued, they pay it out, but the drug stays on the market.
Speaker 4: Exactly. I think that's tea.
Speaker 3: That's a great business model.
Speaker 4: She needs the money to continue to travel, you know. I think that's really important for her to continue that lifestyle.
Speaker 2: A spokesperson for Samsung did say that Doua's image was used in twenty twenty five to reflect the content of our third party partners that are available on Samsung TVs and was originally provided by a content partner for our free streaming service.
Speaker 1: So they say it's not us.
Speaker 2: The content partner that we partner with gave us the photo and then it was so called him.
Speaker 4: So they took a screenshot and they put a screenshot of their homepage and basically just put it on the box.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean they say it wasn't us.
Speaker 2: So Do's reps say using her image has caused and continues to cause dilution of her brand, identity and commercial goodwill by falsely conveying to the consuming public that she approves and endorses Samsung TVs.
Speaker 1: I have Samsung TVs, not good TVs.
Speaker 3: There they are.
Speaker 4: It's one thing. If it was what's that TV called? I don't know what's a busted TV?
Speaker 3: What's the busted TV?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Uh? I mean the Rocude brand. TVs aren't always that great.
Speaker 1: V in college, Visio got us through college.
Speaker 4: Okay, and Visio, I feel like, was one of the first flat screens. Where were you all tuned into TVs like I was.
Speaker 3: It was skinny.
Speaker 1: It was skinny.
Speaker 2: I was tuned into TVs because my parents are very into TVs, which I'm now realizing that as I'm saying this to you all, because like any new TV that came out, we had it. I remember the first like big screen TVs that came out. They were like full size and they had a booty in the back. Yeah and yes, and that was right when TVO came out. I'll never forget that. TVO came out right in time for the Super Bowl where Justin Timber like ripped out Jenne Jackson titty and we had TiVo, so we was like, was that a titty? And we were all having a watch party at the house. So they rewinded it on the TV. Damn, that is a titty. Pause that rewinded it, paused it rewinded it. Honestly, I think that TVO is the real reason why Janet Jackson got so much backlash is because a lot of motherfuckers out there could pause and be like, yeah, that is a titty.
Speaker 3: Maybe TiVo plans that conspiracy t BO yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah for damages. Maybe it wouldn't have even been that big of.
Speaker 2: A thing, right, It would have been a flash and we would have been like, what was that?
Speaker 4: You can't like?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: TV was like, I tell you, Oh my goodness. So do you think that Samsung is destroying Dua Lipa? Are they scamming Dualipa?
Speaker 2: They are scamming her because they're using her likeness without her permission, But is it hurting her brand?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's hurting her brand, But if I were her, I'd be pissed and I'd expect you to cash me a check because you're using my likeness to sell your TV.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with like both sides of it. Like I think Dua like it makes sense and it's valid, But I'm obsessed with Samsung, like just not answering to ignore it. Yeah, Like they're like, honey, we're Samsung, we get your dual Liipa, but song yeah, like wake it up. We do TV's phones. They do it all like yeah, this little box is gonna bother us. No, no, and we're gonna make some restock of it, the bigger with the bigger screen. It would be funny as fuck if they released a new one and it's just a different picture of dua. They keep how unbothered they are, Like it's really funny, but like, yeah, I feel like they probably should run her a check, especially if she owns the photo.
Speaker 3: And I don't think fifteen million dollars is nothing to Samsung.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they made that selling exactly doah vision it's.
Speaker 4: Doing to just settle. They need to settle, Just settle, work it out. No one's wrong, no one's wrong, but let's settle.
Speaker 2: And I do understand, like if you're this caliber celebrity and the brands that you're endorsing are like Chanel, very high fashioned, very high end, respected brand, Apple very expensive respect that you say, Laurent, you know, like all of those are kind of high end. So do what might be looking at Samsung, Like why y'all got my face on this box for cutcocnaps?
Speaker 3: Because there are certain celebrities Sydney Sweeney who will take any brand deals she could get, and I feel like it kind of cheapens your brand so do what's got to be careful of us very luxury and yeah a word luxurious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she's partnered with Tuck already and it's Apple. It's not gonna be Samsung Mama, Oh.
Speaker 1: Syney sweet is like I will sell my bath water.
Speaker 4: No literally, Sweeney's partnering with Vizio as we speak on a box and.
Speaker 2: For some reason, she's gonna be naked. It's just like, yeah, she's gonna be naked. There's like a really up close shot on the back that's just her chrissy on the back of his back.
Speaker 3: And she'll probably be saying something vaguely racist like that's gonna be Sydney.
Speaker 4: And it'll and you know what, it'll it's gonna sell.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you want to see white skin lighter and brighter than Visio by Sydney Sweeney, The Master Race TV.
Speaker 4: The play with pink pussy on the back. That's what's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Kim oh, hello, we're gonna wrap things up here. So before we go, Lego pasta swap. So a guy used pasta to steal thirty four thousand dollars worth of Lego sets. So police in La arrested Jarell Augustine for buying thirty four thousand dollars worth of Star Wars and Marvel Lego sets, replacing the bricks and minifigs inside with dried fulucy pasta police pasta, and returning the boxes to the stores.
Speaker 3: Oh did he paint the pasta?
Speaker 2: I feel like the pasta has the same kind of weight and shape of the lego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it sounds like the lego up in there when it's not.
Speaker 2: Now, some of these Lego sets, because I'm talking about the Star Wars legos, the Marble Lego, they can run more than five hundred dollars as So, Jerrell targeted targets in Texas, Tennessee, New Jersey, and Florida, and for the most part the returns worked. Now you target you targeted targeting. So as as a de I myself, really, I'm not really mad dero.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not too mad about this.
Speaker 2: So he's I've never met a white Jerrell. So it's giving, it's giving you a part of my race.
Speaker 4: So was he was taking the boxes unboxed? Did he buy them at first and then would unbox them and then return them to get the money back, And.
Speaker 3: Was he then yielding all these Star Wars That's what was he doing with all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did he want these legos?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Because that because you're right, because.
Speaker 2: If he's buying it, stealing the legos and returning it, essentially he's only getting the money back that he paid and stealing the product.
Speaker 1: So how is he making a coin off?
Speaker 3: Well maybe then he's he's reselling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you resell it, you have to resell it in like a jinky sort of package, like it's not gonna be the.
Speaker 3: He's probably not reselling it for faith value. But he already got his money back. So even if he's selling it for fifty percent when he paid, he's still profiting.
Speaker 1: But he's a black bag full of the Star Wars set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you guys, he's jirell Is.
Speaker 4: Just have you the Lego set outside the.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But but part of like I think getting a fancy Lego set is getting that box, Like the box is really sort of like magic.
Speaker 2: Well apparently Ashley's right, there is a lego black market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're hard to come by, like, like legos are really expensive.
Speaker 4: Like the collector's ones are.
Speaker 3: Really crazy at you know, half priced. If I just wasn't getting the box. What the hell do I care. I'm gonna build a death star.
Speaker 2: If I have some unemployeed roommates, okay, children, I would never by them legos. I wouldn't let them see I wu block Lego on all their devices because.
Speaker 1: Stepping on a lego is some of the worst foot pain you can never have.
Speaker 3: It's terrible and like it makes the damn mess, and it's an expensive hobby for your child to have. Just tell them the go outside.
Speaker 4: I think he was so crafty though, to like act like he was doing something good by returning it in a way, and he like he was smart to put politis back.
Speaker 2: He walks, he was a passa makes the right rattling noise suggests legos.
Speaker 3: Are in there. I think he was like being smart. I think he was being innovative. And you know what, at the end of the day, I don't really care if Target lost thirty four thousand dollars or whatever it was. What do I care?
Speaker 2: The only people I care about are the collectors or the parents with the unemployed roommates who bought because you know, they put it back on the shelf and they.
Speaker 3: Bought the lego.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine it's Christmas and your baby.
Speaker 2: Unwrapping the desk Star Lego and it's elated and then I open it up, it's.
Speaker 1: Just a bunch of pasta.
Speaker 3: Okay, O, that is so sad. There was victims in this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is sad.
Speaker 3: Happen to me, the collectors.
Speaker 4: But then I feel like Lego is a good enough company, they'd probably make it right. Wait and then does it make it look like Lego did this, Like there was a miss about the fact who put pasta in Lego dust Star.
Speaker 3: It was just Jerrelle.
Speaker 4: It was just yeah.
Speaker 2: So Jerrelle was arrested after Irvine police tracked him to his apartment, where they found a bunch of Lego sets and components consistent with the.
Speaker 1: Alleged pasta fraud. I found ify gorilla boxes, Lego sets.
Speaker 4: Okay, why do they act so fast on these sorts of crimes? But they can't like solve a murder, you know, you know what.
Speaker 3: Happened to Nancy Guthrie. But we can find out about the pasta fraud, track down the Legos.
Speaker 4: And they probably they probably solved it real fast. But also Jirell, like I am kind of feeling sympathy for you like, supporting, supportive.
Speaker 1: Of you a bit.
Speaker 4: And I think we need to be more aware of like the paper trail we're causing, or like the digital trail, like you're walking in and then you're going back and returning them. Just keep I think, just oh, he wants his money back. I think we can figure something out.
Speaker 2: Being a little diligent, he was going to different states. He was in Tennessee, was in Texas, he was in Florida. You know, he really he made the rounds to make sure that it was spread out.
Speaker 3: As well.
Speaker 4: Our home state, our home state, maybe our home target was hit.
Speaker 2: And so with this arrest, Darrell does join the Hall of fame of the growing Lego brick black markets.
Speaker 3: I need to learn more about this black.
Speaker 1: Market, right do I need to be honest?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How much are we making?
Speaker 4: Because you could probably sell so maybe old Lego sets you have, you know, like if you're into it.
Speaker 1: I don't have Lego sets?
Speaker 3: Do you at my house in New Jersey? I believe my family has Hogwarts. We got Hogwarts.
Speaker 4: I could probably go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I knew someone who had to replica of the Titanic in his bedroom and it was a hookup. It was a hookup. Actually I didn't actually really know him. I walked into his room. Unfortunately, you on or off off a bit because then you start looking around. He has smaller sort of like models as well of different things, but Titanic and I'm not no of just various other sorts of like it's these collectors sets. But the Titanic one was huge. I have never seen anything like it. It probably was six feet long, sick maybe big. It was big. It was huge, like this must have taken me a.
Speaker 1: Little mini boat. It's a.
Speaker 3: Hot and bothered, horned up. If I walked into a man's room and you have a six that makes my pussy way, yeah, I would be soaked soaks like the.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I think it is. It's endearing, it is, it's cute.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like a man who has a boring hobby. Yeah, me too, because if you if you make if I go.
Speaker 2: Into your bedroom for sexuals and I see a ship in a bottle a week, fucking yeah, it's like you've got a little nerdy, meticulous hobby. You're not on fortune, you're not harassed, and women you like the simple things in life.
Speaker 3: Right, Some men are like streaming in the manisphere and then some are building Titanic legos and which one do you want to get railed by?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I think this episode is proving that we all need to reinstate our Facebook pages because that is where the miss ismas happen.
Speaker 3: And I want to be involved me too.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm starting a towing company, yes, so, and a streamer.
Speaker 1: And a skincare and a streamer and a skincare brand.
Speaker 3: Alex Earl.
Speaker 1: Partying with alex Erl.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we've reached the end of a fantastic episode, Grant Ash, thank you both so much for being here. You guys have the best energy. So lovely chatting with you. And we always ask at the end of our show, where would you like to be found? Anything you want to plug, any socials, all of those good things.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can follow us on Instagram, TikTok, a twink and a redhead. There's some underscores in the spaces. You can figure it out. Yeah, you'll figure if you want to come see us irl. We are on scour with our original musical comedy. It is a hoot and yeah coming to a sitting near You can find that on the link in our bio yeah, wake.
Speaker 2: It up, and as always, you can follow the page. If y'all want to jump scare, go to Scam Goddess pot and we're gonna put some mayoral jump scares on there. Be careful, yes, all the photos from the episode. And then if you want to follow me and my Shenanigans, d I V A l A c I D. Lacy on all platforms. If you want to watch Scam Goddess, which apparently Grant is also involved.
Speaker 1: In, which I love, that's on Hulu. Episode streaming now. And you can get my book Scam Goddess anywhere books are sold, or you can get the audio book. Yes, congregation, I want you how to get out there and.
Speaker 3: Stay stay say.
Speaker 1: Stay sewy okay.
Speaker 3: Big dny Toe.
Speaker 1: We need to get more people in the Toefield educated. Get yourself a book, and.
Speaker 4: Let's make let's make gay. Get you make towing gay again, and let's get towing cauda Goddess.
Speaker 2: Scam got his stars and it's hosted by Me Lacy mostly aka Scam Goddess. Our producer is Jessica sis Neros, and our audio engineer is Rich Garcia.
Speaker 1: Research for the show is conducted by Kate Doyle, stay scheming,