Speaker 1: So all right, it's recording. It's bull chat. Welcome to another bull Chat. Here's a quick little thing that says bull chat.
Speaker 2: Wait we started? Yeah chat's the bulls chat chat chat.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's it. Yeah, Oh, welcome to bull Chat. I actually should have cut on the last video.
Speaker 2: But what are you gonna do? Will you be able to fix it because we've had a problem with the last bowl chat video that you didn't do.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, did you notice that you do that? You talk with your hands a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm not even Italian, I'm Scott. So anyway, today is Wednesday, April twentieth. Welcome to bull chat. How are you?
Speaker 1: You didn't put your whole body into it like you did before?
Speaker 2: We welcome Nate to the table today. Hey everybody, it's straight Nate. That's right. You know why I'm straight Nate because you don't like the penis. That's true. I mean I don't know. I'm straight.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to curse in this one.
Speaker 2: Not really, we don't want to go overboard.
Speaker 1: We literally had Greg t on an episode where he cursed for forty minutes straight.
Speaker 2: Well, we try not to if one slips. Have you done some metrics have you done some research? Do these swearing the metrics? Do this swearing episodes perform better than the non swearing episodes? Can I ask a question? Why is it called swearing? Like? I never understood that. It's it's like because it's like, you know, when I think swearing, I'm like, swear to God, you know, But I don't what why is swearing saying? I think it's.
Speaker 3: Because of that connotation that you're swearing to God. And then it was taking like somebody's name in vain and then they just kind of crossed that over to ship and what all the other.
Speaker 2: And then there's also cussing. I don't know. I don't get that. Oh, cussing. That's that's like the Old South version of so like soda and pop.
Speaker 3: Correct. I grew up in the pop region. Okay, do you know about pop?
Speaker 2: Yes? How do you know? Yeah? And I've told you. I've told you the Pop in the Sack story multiple times. Yes, yeah, No, I don't know the story. You don't listen to the podcast. I don't know this story. Well, you know, I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. For I tell you? Did I not tell you? And when I first moved there. I stopped into the Come and Go the gas it is called it is with a K, and I went and I got my Mountain dew because that's what people drink there. And he said, you went in Rome, right, Andrew? He said, he said, do you want sea rapids? He said, do you want your pop in a sack? And I said, excuse me that he was propositioning me. And then I came to realize later on that pop is soda and sack his bag when he talks about it.
Speaker 1: Do you notice that whenever he's talking about Iowa, you'd think that he lived there for like years.
Speaker 2: I had a great experience there. I'm so happy that I lived there. You should go move to the Midwest for a little while, eleven months.
Speaker 1: We'll do it, Okay, happily, I'll go live in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: For a couple of months. You should say I could have my own yeah, pop in a sack?
Speaker 1: Okay, Des Moines stories or sorry, Cedar rapid stories.
Speaker 3: I encourage every I think that was a good thing you did. How old were you when you moved?
Speaker 2: I was eighteen. Yeah. I think everybody at that age should move somewhere else for eleven months. Just to see the world and see what it's like, experience something different, especially people from New York. I mean, you know, Scary hadn't moved any he had never traveled anywhere, like outside of New York until he was in his twenties, and he had no idea what the rest of the country was like. It's a great story, but I'm just saying, I think you should get out, and I think we should find a place for Andrew to go live for a while. I lived in Miami. There's school. No, that's New York, dude, that's New York South.
Speaker 3: The Sixth Borough or something like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is you should live in Nebraska or something.
Speaker 1: What's in Nebraska?
Speaker 2: Where am I?
Speaker 1: What am I doing in Nebraska? I would but what am I doing there?
Speaker 2: Take your Superman box and go produce podcasts. It doesn't matter where you are.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the podcast market is booming in Nebraska.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. You could do it for anywhere. It doesn't make a difference. The people to go live in an apartment for four hundred dollars a month and love life. You live in this giant mansion, you know. Yeah, and had Andrew. Zero people that I know they're zoom. Who cares? Zoom? Yeah? You make friends? When was the last time you had to make a friend? Come on, Andrew, I made friends. Don't need to make more friends in Nebraska. If someone happens to be from Nebraska that I meet, great, But I'm not going to actively go move for four months, sorry, nine months eleven July in June? Did you move? It was the beginning of June. Okay, so I came back in late May, so it might Yeah, so it's almost twelve months. It's eleven and changed. You giant jerked, So he did get longer even in the last didn't I tell you? I tell you. Do you want me to get exact dates? I will and would actually, well if you still have pay slips for he does hundred from APAC Teleservices. What that's where I worked? I was telling I worked for Western Union.
Speaker 3: While you were out there. I thought you moved it out there to do radio.
Speaker 2: I did, but the radio didn't. The radio stations didn't go on the air because they were challenged in court by some disabled guy who was mad that we got the licenses, so they never went on the air, and I had to work, so I wound up going getting this job at APAC Teleservices, who was a telemarketing firm that Western Union contracted with. And they made me supervisor after like a month because you know that, just because and because he's so responsible, Yeah, so responsible and and whatever. And they even made me the voice of the center. You would call and would go, thank you for calling Western Union quick collect for money orders, press one for money transfers, Press two for quick collect, Press three, And it was that. It was that kind of thing. So it's basically your weather voice was the voice of Yeah, yeah, she's like you ever you have a radio voice, make our recording.
Speaker 3: But was this before or after you got rid of the accent?
Speaker 2: After I didn't have the accent anymore? Oh? He took me elocution lessen, Can you do the accent? Like? Can I hear your version of a Long Island accent? I mean, I you can slip back into it. I'm sure you can. I guess I could go to the store and get some coffee, coffee or imagine if he still talked like that. Yeah, I would love anything, he said. Seriously, I would love everything. Andrew go to school, get some coffee on Long island. That's a That's how I used to speak. That's why I used to talk. I used to talk like that when I was in high school. And then it was funny because like later on in my senior year in high school, I cleaned it up.
Speaker 3: Well, the accent itself is not funny, but you not doing it anymore is what's funny to me. Like you actively eliminated it.
Speaker 2: It's true, like my brother still has it completely.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't have like a Pennsylvania accent.
Speaker 3: There's certain words I'll say, like I'll say crick instead of creek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what crick? Crick? Yeah, it's a crack crick, bottom trick. I've never heard crik. You've never heard crick. Who are you?
Speaker 3: I've heard creek instead of roots, I'll say ruts what, yeah, ruts.
Speaker 2: Well, rut is something totally different. Rut is something that like tires leaving the game. Yeah, but I grew up saying ruts from a tree, tree ruts, Okay, that I've never heard. Well, you're not from where I grew I guess you're right, but you're not that far away from here. Eerie, Pennsylvania is not like a world away. Scott is going to tell you about where you know.
Speaker 3: Now, let me tell you why you're wrong about what you grew up with.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you that you were wrong, you jerk. I okay, okay, I edited myself. That was good. So you were a country bumpkin.
Speaker 3: No, it's just in the circles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what the word bumpkin is. Well, okay, yeah, you're a little bit country.
Speaker 2: You were a little bit of rock and roll. By the way, why was there a pubic hair in the sink in the bathroom here? I don't understand. I went in there before and I washed my hands. I'm like, what is going on? I think it got stuck in's fingernail and then they washed it. That's disgusting, or even like chest hair.
Speaker 1: I have something to say. I didn't put the pubic hair there. But I went to the fourth floor today to use that bathroom. There was someone in it.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, and I shut the door. They may have been in there for a while. You might want to check on him. I was shocked that toilet's about to fall off the wall. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but every and I'll say, the handicaps all I don't care, because that's what it is. But again, nobody started on this one except you. You yelled at me before. It's differently abled.
Speaker 1: No, no, I just said there's a thing called ablism.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of ableism. Well, tell me about it? Is? Like, is it like sexism, ageism? Racism? Uh? Able?
Speaker 1: So say, like, okay, they they're they're playing a movie and they don't have subtitles when they say they should.
Speaker 2: It's like ales. Or if I park in their parking spot, then it's then I'm ablism. I'm an able list. Yes, okay, is he enabling or able? He's not enabling anything. He's just he because he can and someone can't, he is able to. I guess it's kind of I guess it's kind of hard to you can.
Speaker 1: It's still listen, The spots are still the same, everything is still the same. It's just the term for it.
Speaker 2: I get it. So, But so is the word handicapped offensive? I don't think it is. I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: I know handicapped people and they call themselves.
Speaker 1: My sister would know for sure, because she has some certification in it.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's funny because I think that people that are not handicapped are the ones that are offended when people say handicapped. That's what I think. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I never said I was offended.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that you were. You just told me that it was ableism. Well, yes, because of because you're a millennial and you know all these things.
Speaker 3: When I had my heart surgery, I got a handicapped placard.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I was once a placard. I hate on the airplane when the when the flight attendants are doing the little announcement and they say plac cards because I've never heard that. Yeah, No, they do a lot.
Speaker 1: You're also probably the only person that still actively listens.
Speaker 2: It doesn't help.
Speaker 1: You're probably the only person that's like, guys, the captain, let me learn.
Speaker 2: How to put this. Yeah, but a lot of times it inter ups. You're what you're listening to, so you have no choice but to listen.
Speaker 1: You don't have your own eye. Well he carries his ip iPod. Yeah, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Depending on the airline, I'm plugged into their their you know, entertainment system.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that first flight you did take though, where you're paying attention to what they're doing you're like, Okay.
Speaker 2: I always got scared. I would get scared it's over here.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been on a flight where the things come down?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, thankfully me either. I did go through bad turbulence once.
Speaker 2: It was a little scared. Oh me too, Like if I wasn't wearing a seep up, my head would have hit the ceiling. That's how bad it was. Really. No, I was in that too.
Speaker 3: It was They called it a air pocket.
Speaker 2: Ahink, smell you'll you'll find out on Monday what that burp was from. Oh my god, smells like bananas and pairs and apple mush anyway.
Speaker 3: Sorry, anyway, No, we hit an air pocket and the plane dropped like fifteen hundred to two thousand feet and it was like the demon drop. You guys are Hollywood squares.
Speaker 2: What's that thing squares?
Speaker 3: No, the thing at Disney, the Hollywood Tower.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like that thing. It just whoof. And if I hadn't had the seat belt on. Yeah, see, I'm the guy that always has a seat belt on. Don't care if the sign is off. It's always on unless I'm going to the bathroom. Why not be safe? I mean, I can't disagree with you am I wrong not, I'm just literally it's just you.
Speaker 1: It's just a you thing where somebody could do it, and you almost probably look at them like judgingly, like.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Just wait until the plane, you know, hits an air pocket.
Speaker 2: Well Scott's did in charge? God, I need some water, Well maybe you should go get it. I'll drink that. Oh, you can have it out of my water bottle. Hell, no, your mouth bottle. I didn't put my mouth on the bottle at some point. It's been on there.
Speaker 1: And I dishwash it every.
Speaker 2: No, two weeks. What do you put the water? And you pour it into a cup? Yeah, it seems kind of wasteful, don't you.
Speaker 1: One paper cup to I drink a lot of water. I drink two of those.
Speaker 2: But you could just fill it and drink from it and save.
Speaker 1: The I don't want to because then I have to bring a straw and then I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he would probably bring a metal one.
Speaker 1: You know, why does it bother you that people do these things?
Speaker 2: It's just you are like I love I love older people. Yes, you are older, and I just love how It's like, are you triggered? You're gonna bring you realize that I do this more just to get a rise out of it. I believe this is you more more on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: You're reaching that age where you're gonna start sitting on the porch and start remarking on things I do.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't fifteen, I wouldn't use a metal straw, just saying I would not use a reusable Why does it bother you? Use a straw doesn't bother me? It doesn't bother It clearly does. Because you brought it up as if to be like I wouldn't, I'll say you would.
Speaker 3: Knowing Scotty outside of this podcast and building, he is like that, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, I wouldn't. I personally would not use a metal straw because I get skied out. There might be stuck something stuck up in there, some true some you know, mold or whatever. I don't know. Old. Yeah, there's mold in there. It's very possible.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you dishwash it.
Speaker 2: We get it. But you know what, the straw is long, Maybe it doesn't get the whole.
Speaker 3: It's hard to clean those straws. You've got to scrub them out with that special brus that's right, and a brush for a straw. Get a damn straw. It' a wrapper.
Speaker 2: Throw it. Let the turtles eat it. Who cares? Just whatever, They're never going to completely go away. Just get one. What's a difference? Use a straw if you need to use paper, Andrew, you can use paper. I really love Oh my god, you just tensed up. You feel the comfort me? Do you feel that you would? You made? You did like a muscle like.
Speaker 1: I'm about to punch you.
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 3: Can you show him your sleeve real quick?
Speaker 2: What does it say? Winstead? Dirty smoker? How old is that shirt? It's new? What? Why do they have cigarettes? Cigarette? It's not it's not an actual Wait, that's not this shirt. That's not an actual Disney shirt. Yeah, no it's not. No, why would Disney have a That's what he's trying to say. No, what is this? It's a brand. I don't understand. What is this? All this stuff the Nashville Network. Yeah, it's just guy, I liked it. It's not real.
Speaker 1: Someone made that, Yes, someone did. It's called the It's clod No, I know that. It's called designers and they designed shirts. I just like someone designed your Coals T shirt.
Speaker 2: That you're wearing right now Cole's T shirt.
Speaker 3: Andrew smoked cigarettes. What kind of brand do you think Andrew would still pullets, Andrewids or Virgin Mens.
Speaker 2: Andrew would be smoking Eve one twenties men fall. Those are the ones with the flowers around filter, and those are the cigarettes. I'll never forget. I went to day camp on Long Island and it was in the eighties and the owner of the camp used to walk around, big dude walk around smoking Eve one twenty men falls. I'll never forget it because all over the place with the butts with the flowers on it, and I would see him with this big, giant, long thing, like what is he doing? But back then it was just normal. The only thing that was abnormal is that it was Eve's and not like you know, Winsdon.
Speaker 1: I just remember going to TGI Fridays by Us and that you they I just remember the smoking and non smoking sections.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it wasn't that long, you know, there was the nineties. It wasn't that live. I mean I grew up when it was still a thing. All that's separated was that little piece of glass. Yeah, like, yeah, this smoke can't cross. Or they had to have one of the big air filters up top.
Speaker 3: We didn't have that, not an eerie pach plane right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean airplane, same thing. So okay, Row nineteen was non smoking. Row twenty smoking. It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you could smoke on a plane is insane.
Speaker 2: Did you fly on a plane when they had smoked? Absolutely? Did? I never did? Yeah? Yeah, Eastern Airlines, I remember we used to go to Florida all the time, and they still to this day. When they build new planes, they have ashtrays in the bathroom. And it's because the reasoning is that there's gonna be an idiot that's gonna try to smoke in the bathroom, and if they do, even though they're gonna get arrested or fined or whatever, there needs to be a safe place to put it out because you put that in the in the waste basket and it starts a fire.
Speaker 3: I remember cigarettes as a kid. I remember them at hospitals they had cigarette whatever the butt thing what do you call that as like that huge thing, remember that huge metal than with the sand in the top, And they would have them near the elevators because the people would just hang out by the elevators.
Speaker 2: It's crazy in hospital, Like. You could see the old schoolness if you go downstairs in our building here, uh, into the subway thing that's in the building. If you look on the wall to the right before the revolving doors, there's an old school ash tanking that has that push thing on it. It's still there. Yeah, and and Andrew will never know the joy of the little tinfoil ashtray at McDonald's, remember, Yeah, with the little creases for the right and it had it had an M like embossed in the bottom. It was it was just round like this and it was maybe this deep. It was just a little like tin ashtray. They were on all the tables. It's so funny you mention.
Speaker 3: I don't think I really could tell you what a McDonald smells like unless that included cigarette smoke, because that's as a child, like you would go to McDonald's and there'd be these guys smoking in there and.
Speaker 2: There's Grimace in the corner, all angry by day. Who am I big fat purple guy? What am I? Even? I'm a big tuma? I just can't I had I think I had a birthday party, and oh, I definitely did. It's insane that you used.
Speaker 1: To have a birthday party at a fast food restaurant.
Speaker 3: How many germs play that ballpit?
Speaker 2: There is one by me in Hicksville that is still very active with birthday parties. They have a whole play area and a party room just for birthday parties. So it's it's still kind of a thing. I mean, I remember having my birthday party a McDonald's and they had the the seats were fry guys. Remember the fry guys. They looked like the little fuzzy things, and so each seat was a friga and it was it was around the big tree, and the tree was a talking tree from McDonald land. Remember the McDonald land commercials and cartoons when we were kids, Andrews like I I saw a video actually that went into it. Yeah, with the Hamburger shocked that mayor mcee McGee. I still have all those somewhere. What was the cops name? Uh? Yeah, Officer Big Mac, wasn't it It could be something like that. It was something like that. And then you had the fry guys and you had Sonny the bird, Yeah and yeah, and it was the only female, wasn't she? I think so there were all kinds of characters Andrew it was great.
Speaker 1: I mean I've seen a video on why it didn't work?
Speaker 2: Well, why did it did work? It worked for many years and they had to stop because they couldn't be selling you know, this trash food to kids. That was the whole thing, was Officer Big Mac.
Speaker 1: Also they were trying to make it like Disney and then that just never happened.
Speaker 2: Oh, because you can't make it mcause kid.
Speaker 3: But is a kid you don't know any better, Like I remember growing.
Speaker 2: Up and like, oh it's Mary mccheese. It's all excited it was, and you wanted all the premiums. You had to have the happy meal. That that was the whole big thing is they were like everybody was mad because they were targeting kids with toys and happy meals and the food was this and that whatever. But oh, Captain Crook was also a character. Captain Crook, I remember he must have been short lived. Oh yeah, I don't remember that guy. You know what he actually is a character that was in playland, mcdonald'sland, Playland, whatever the hell it was called. He'd be up on top of the thing looking through a.
Speaker 4: Telescope Okay, yeah, there was like a hierarchy of right of characters, and then also the classes of birthday parties, like this was more of the lower end, but the really rich kids got Ronald got Ronald, and then also they went above that to.
Speaker 2: Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 3: Like I remember the kids like Rick Bayhurst, he had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and I'm like, mom, can we go to Chuck E cheesepensive.
Speaker 2: There was another one that folded into Chuck E Cheese. I forget what it was called. It was, damn it. It was more was it chee Cheese? No? No, no, no, it was another character. It was a place just it was a It was a Chucky Cheese rip off, and Chuck E Cheese wound up buying them. It was something. Oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about. I just watched the whole thing about it, and I'm pissed that I can't remember the name, but whatever, oh Chucky Cheese knockoff. I'm wondering how Chucky Cheese is doing these days, like COVID wise bankrupt, I'm sure, but did.
Speaker 1: You ever see that all the pizza that was being shipped to people on like seamless. If it doesn't have like an actual store name, it would just be uh, I was gonna call it cheesy hut. What is it called Chuck E Cheeses? Well, yeah, they were just they made ghost restaurants as Chucky Cheese, like Hollywood pizza, and then you'd get it. You'd be like, this tastes like Chuck E Cheese pizza because it was.
Speaker 2: But also during the height of COVID, when they were doing you know, all food deliveries, only Chuck E Cheese was actually delivering pizza. They needed they needed that to stay.
Speaker 1: Showbiz Pizza Palace pizza place, yep, I've never heard of this place.
Speaker 2: Where was this a thing? It was around? I remember going to one in Florida when I would visit my grandparents. It was like the fake Chuck E Cheese and that's where we would go and it wound up, you know, closing, and Chuck E Cheese took them over.
Speaker 1: Well, oh god, there was a bear the Showbiz Pizza Fiesta.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Yeah, they had a whole cast of characters. They're so creepy, they're so scared. Look at this one. That's terrifying. Yeah, she looks like she smokes the flower cigarette. She does she smokes either she's Chucky's whore. And this guy, what's he doing? He she is looking at the ones on drugs. That one is on drugs. They're a gorilla. They were all on drugs. Look at them.
Speaker 1: Whoever designed this needs to be sued.
Speaker 2: There's a documentary about all this. You need to watch it. It's very interesting, this bit. Oh, there's coupons you want to go.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying.
Speaker 3: That's the Country Bear Jamboree jamboree. Yeah, do you know about that, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in Disney. Okay, that's the on it once?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's the Jug Jug band. What's the guy's name. We talked about this and we played it. Yes, No, I know it's not but that's what you're talking about. That's Disney, isn't it. No, that was Muppets. Yeah, but that's Disney. Now didn't they buy all the Yeah? They Yeah. Anyway, Hey, let's take a break, old please, Yeah, let's do that. I gotta get a drink. Yeah, you should get some water. I will be back right after this. Oh my god, and we're back, yeah we are. Wow.
Speaker 3: Do you guys take the professional says to who does the end your back?
Speaker 2: No, we just whatever, Okay, we don't take turns of anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a pretty well oiled machine here.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I guess it's been two hundred something episodes, but.
Speaker 2: Not of this.
Speaker 3: Have you ever gone back and listened to those first ones all the time?
Speaker 2: They weren't that bad? Really? Yeah they were. Okay, you go back, Andrew. Andrew doesn't even listen to the current one. They didn't even go back. Please. Well, it's like, do you listen to the fifteen minute morning show?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I couldn't tell you the last time I listened.
Speaker 2: I listened to this podcast the day it comes out every week, Quality Control. I'd just like to hear it. Plus, I want to give ourselves a spin.
Speaker 1: Are you mad that I have a reusable cup?
Speaker 2: You do you? And you do you? Oh that's a first. You do you? Very millennial of you. I think it's silly, but do what you want. I would still use styrophone cups if I could buy him. It's tough to get now because they're outlawed. They are, They're so bad.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to drink it because we're close together, and I don't want to have coffee bread worse than I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, So so this weekend we went roller skating again. I'm still waiting for my invite. You can come anytime. This is our this is our thing that my daughter at Cooper loves roller skating. I love roller skating and I need her because I can't be the old creeper at the roller rink by myself. So the fact that we go together is kind of cool. I like that I can skate backwards. What would it say? Yeah, we should do that and all three of us go. But what would it say I two guys when roller skating together? Would we both be creepers? But if you're teaching me how, I don't think it's that bad. It depends on the time, like if like okay, So this past weekend we went at ten o'clock on a Saturday morning. It was a My Little Pony party. Don't even get me started. So you guys go to my Little Pony party at ten am on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, yeah, does that's all right?
Speaker 2: But I gotta I have to tell you something. Roller skating aside, Like my daughter Cooper like needed to be my wingman because sorry, we were there doing this my little pony thing. And so the girl from Hasbro came up and was talking to us. And then I realized five minutes later I had a little hanger on in my nose. It wasn't a full on, like hanging out booger, but you know when something just just hanging on the hair and it's quite visible. And then I saw myself in a picture and I'm like, Cooper, Yeah, why didn't you tell me? She's like, I didn't know why I was supposed to tell you. I'm like, yes, if anything embarrassing is like going on, we let each other know. That's just. And you have very prominent nostrils. Yeah, and sometimes I got hair that hangs out because you know I and I'll just I'll yank them out of her. It's bad for you. You can die like that taking hair out of your nose.
Speaker 1: Yes, why because think about like they get stuck in and that's like you're that's connected to everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can get an infection which is very difficult to treat. You could die of MRSA.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Yes, I'm I'm not even kidding you. Wait from ripping out those hair. Yes, how about trimming them? Trimming no, ripping bad? Yeah, Oh I ripped them all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're getting those things are supposed to protect you.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing your hair. No, I know that, I have plenty of them, trust me, So I know you do. You got some of your hair now too, I do? Yeah the other day do I. Oh, you got a little fuzzies, your peach fuzzies on this Yeah, but they're not like coming out. No, they're on the it's on the it's on I know I have one long one that comes out here. Yeah, I have them. I have hair on my ears.
Speaker 1: No, it's bad when people get hair on their nose. Oh that's an old person special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bad. Hmm. Yeah, it's weird because like men will lose the hair on their head but grow it everywhere else, and it's so disgusting. Your eyebrows get big and bushy, like the old men whose eyebrows are like out to hear, and they just don't care. And then like a brilowpad, how does somebody not say to them, hey, dad, just trim it a little bit. At some point, you don't, you don't care anymore? Yeah, And at some point. The hair.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing that you're gonna Wow, well, Andrew, you might have this problem now, like you're gonna get hair where you don't want hair, and then you're not gonna have hair where you want.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about this because he'll come up and punch you.
Speaker 1: Will Smith's style. Yeah, mene mention, Jane.
Speaker 2: If you were that upside down guy that did the face on the chin or whatever, you wouldn't have any hair on your head. That's what it would be a problem. I just don't understand why it doesn't grow, and I just wish it was because it's a condition. Yeah, it is what it is. It's sad. It's you're you, Andrew. God made you any hair here. Well, I can't grow a full beard. I couldn't if I try. You have it too, I'm patchy too.
Speaker 1: Very few guys he legit doesn't even have hair follicles there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if that's true. Yeah, I mean I just shaved the other day. There is literally nothing to let it go. I don't I don't shave for weeks at a time.
Speaker 3: Weeks and you really don't have this is two days.
Speaker 2: I can't grow a full beard. I can't. I just get scraggles all over. So I mean, you look good. You look good with that little go te thing, Thanks pal. Yeah, how long have you had that? Very many years?
Speaker 1: That's been your style.
Speaker 2: It's not a style. I look on in and out. You look shaven for a while. I'm very very rarely will you see it like Razor blade shaved. I don't like that for like a date night or not. No, I look I look like an idiot. I don't like it. And maybe it's just because I'm not used to it, you know. But for I remember for a wedding one time, I shaved it completely off, and I'll find a picture. I hated the way it looked. I hated it. So I try. I'll shave this really short, but I won't shave it off.
Speaker 3: I haven't shaved shaved my face since I think like twenty fourteen or something like.
Speaker 2: That was a big Yeah it was it is it me too, I don't. I very rarely use a.
Speaker 1: I shave you have to, yeah, otherwise the patch really comes up.
Speaker 2: So you looked pretty good at that that beer. When you grew that beard was if a November I don't know, but you look him. I think you look good with a beard. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll try. I'll try mustash. Another November that was a little mustaches are bad?
Speaker 3: Why did mustaches become like the signature of a creeper?
Speaker 2: Seventies porn? What happened? But was porn? Yeah, it wasn't like they were. They were creepy gidling people, right, But they were creepy guys.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a lot probably you don't know. Look at Ron Jeremy, Well he's in jail, Yeah, that he is.
Speaker 3: You know, he was like the cheapest man alive. I heard that, Like he would travel.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of you, a little bit scotty.
Speaker 3: He would travel instead of suitcases, he would have.
Speaker 2: You know, barbage bags. I don't do that, and not saying you do, but it's something that reminds me of you. Well, that's really crappy because I would not do that.
Speaker 3: You remind me of the Harry Port style that uses trash bags is luggage.
Speaker 2: And that was in jail. I forgot what they used to call him. They called him a hedgehot hedgehog, that's right, hedgehot. He was so disgusting, But yet people want to work with him band. Did you ever see him in porn? No, he didn't. Gus. He was in this building one time and Jeff Smith, the engineer, had to like set up his mic, and he went down there and he was just passed out sleeping. You sent me a picture.
Speaker 1: What a mess he was On the Surreal Life. I loved that chest that was the one with Orchestrado. Yeah, go ahead, Oh sorry, hold on that. We gotta No, it's not It's never too late.
Speaker 2: You need a dedicated board up in here. Seriously, here, it is too late, too late.
Speaker 3: Did you watch Chips? Oh, Scotty and I have bonded over this. It would come on tw albout five on.
Speaker 2: The superstation TBS CBS.
Speaker 3: I would that would be sick days home from school. I would get so excited. But I didn't like when Baker left.
Speaker 2: That's right in season six. Yeah, I did not like when Baker left. Tom Riley No, not doing it for me. No, But see I watched it when it was an original run here a couple of year, a few years younger than that.
Speaker 3: This was in the late eighties, so it was a recent you know, it was a recent thing for them to rerun.
Speaker 2: It and in syndication, it was called Chips Patrol. Oh, I never knew that. It was always just Chips for us. Yeah, well, well, well they were still running new episodes at night. The other stations during the afternoon they would have to call it Chips Patrol because it couldn't They didn't want it to getting confused. Yeah. Interesting, Yeah, you know he only pulled his gun once, wasn't it wrong? More than once it was Barriksa and it was twice only in the entire series. Once it was a shotgun and once was his regular. Yeah, was that like a rarity? What was like? Yeah, it was a non violent because it was fun. It was fun, like goofy dumb cop show, you know, So it wasn't really it was stupid stuff.
Speaker 3: As soon as you saw that van in the beginning, you're like, oh, they're.
Speaker 2: Up to no good. Yeah, And that was the one with what's his.
Speaker 3: Name, the one they were all that, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: But when he pulled the gun was with what's the Bonaducci? Bonaducci was this cock d guy and he came out with nunchucks, took his gun out because he hit the cap. He hit him a couple of times. You can't hit a cop and he kept hitting him. Yeah, and he finally pulled his gun after he hit him like ten times. Stupid show. And was that like a big plot point for you? Oh yeah, I remember tonight on chips and then you saw like you know that that was the promo. It was very earth shattering. Yeah, it seems like I think his name was Danny Matzerson. What what network was that? It was on NBC? NBC it was the Peacock Network. Very good that doom. Yeah, I remember that one was surprised. I could tell you're surprised. You didn't think that was Peacock. How would you know the Peacock is a freaking thing. That's an app of course, you know it's NBC, right, How do you can knew the tone? Everybody knows ding ding ding? How would you not know that everybody knows it? I know it, Yeah, everyone does. If you play ding ding Ding to almost anybody, they would know what it is.
Speaker 3: I bet you that's false. Okay, play for your kids.
Speaker 2: Would they know? Because they don't watch TV? These millennials, I'm sorry, Jim Sears, we don't even understand them. Older, older millennials would know what it is younger ones would not.
Speaker 1: So I'm an older millennial. You are cool, right, yeah, okay, all own it. I'm like in the middle. I'm not old enough. But I do remember before internet, b I.
Speaker 2: Oh that was that was a dark time. I think it was great, actually was. But as far as like information, like we had the funking Wagonles Dictionary. Remember I had Wagons and I also had a World Book. We didn't have World but I had I had Worldbook dictionaries. But but yeah, but you see, kids nowadays, we'll never know how to spell inside. I knew e n c uy c lop e d i A. Yeah, yeah, because we learned it as a song. E n c u I c l o p e t i A.
Speaker 1: I had a whole thing of encyclopedias that my sister had Britannica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had all the red ones. See what the problem is is I had the funk and Wagonles, but they were from the late seventies.
Speaker 3: You know, they wudn't send the yearly update, don't you remember the yearly update books. Sometimes they would give you that he had the subscription, but onlike a website, they couldn't be updated, so you were had information No, very few people bought new sets of encyclopedias every year because they were expensive. You used to be able to get them at the supermarket. You'd buy like the first one and then they were like a dollar reach after that or whatever. But I mean, we just had hours from the seventies and that was it. If you want to like newer information, that was like, who's Ronald Reagan? You know what I mean, it wouldn't be in there, and like you would have no way to like reference something because they're like that.
Speaker 2: Guy in the thing. You had no clue. You have nowhere to start from, right. See if I needed to look up when I was in elementary school, I needed to look up to just say no campaign, and it was there because our it hadn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get you a Nancy Reagan T shirt.
Speaker 2: I won't wear it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you if you're wearing a shirt right now that has a moose the park moose, I don't even know what this is. Moose that's from Rocky and Bullwinkle.
Speaker 2: No it isn't. The moose out front.
Speaker 1: Should have told you the real Yogi Bears.
Speaker 2: No, wow, come on, you got one more? Try Andrew it's a movie, but the the Beverly to give you a hint. Oh no, that's the other. Yeah movie.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's Vacation National Lampoons. Yes, Wally World, Yeah, okay, And it.
Speaker 2: Was this song? Didn't they have this song? I'm trying to remember the Yes, I know what you're talking about. I can't sing it. My throat starting to hurt me. I may be getting you guys all sick right now. I don't know. It's just so much talking. My throat hurts. I'm talking so much. Well, we can end it. What was that was that? I mean, would you get No, I must have been Andrew with his little device.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's probably my computer because it's open.
Speaker 2: Oh how what time are we at? We are at probably thirty one?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Well this.
Speaker 2: Is this is short? Wait? Do you guys along? You can normally we go like an hour on this thing. Sometimes sometimes it's been it's been consistently just about in a fortnutes.
Speaker 3: Throughout another topic? Am I dragging you down?
Speaker 2: What do you got? What do you got? I don't know. I was talking about cigarettes and it just evolved from there. Cigarettes. I'm having coffee, and I'm sorry, didn't you used to smoke. We talked about this in an episode a couple of weeks ago. We did. We were social smokers clubs, and so you never actually smoked smoked? No, okay no, and I and I had brought up the very first time I ever smoked. I put on a glove and I found a smoke a butt on the ground. And that was the first one. Oh, that's discussing. See, and I won't use Andrew's mouth bottle, but I picked up a freaking cigarette butt off the ground. Again. You used to be edgy. You used to be edgy, used to be like hardcoreing and edgy.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, I didn't know what edging was until I moved here. Really every and you guys were laughing like edging. Well we're talking about the same thing.
Speaker 2: Is they like yard work? No, edging? Edging like the sex thing? Yeah, okay, I just want to make sure. I don't know, maybe it means something else in eerie. I don't know, by the crack call it we call it over there.
Speaker 1: Well, back to accents really quick. Uh, what exactly is a Pennsylvania accent?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: See, I guess I'm from the part of Pennsylvania where it's fairly accentless because we're kind of towards the midwest more and there are some parts of Pennsylvania like my uh my father in law, he'll say showers, shower, shower, like yeah, that that car has got a lot of power.
Speaker 2: So it's like the e rs become like ours.
Speaker 3: Yeah like that, but other than that, you really can't. And that's getting towards West Virginia territory. So yeah, you know, there's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would think like eastern Pennsylvania is probably more New york Ish, yeah, not like well then you get down to Philly like water and coffee, but you know that's very New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But western Pennsylvania it's it's pretty clean. There's really nothing there except for Krick and Rut Kriick, and there's a couple of other ones. My accent will come out if I talk to my dad or my mom or something like that.
Speaker 2: Do they have thick accents? No? No, yeah, that you can't really tell where they're from. Yeah. It's weird though, because like so look at Danielle's husband, Sheldon. He still sounds just as British as he did when we first met him. Twenty plus years ago.
Speaker 3: He didn't try hard enough. But you would think.
Speaker 2: Scott would say that, You would think that being around not having an accent would kind of it would slowly erode. Their kids have them, they do. If you listen.
Speaker 1: Sometimes her kids, Oh way, yes, Sometimes her kids will say something and you'll be like, it's just it's slight, but you can hear it. Yeah, Almost like they'll say something like, oh, that's like okay, well i'll tell you what light one.
Speaker 2: In two weeks we're gonna have Spencer, her oldest son, on the on Serial Killers. So you can listen there.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you'll hear it's a slight, slight accent.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: If anything, I wish I had a slight accent.
Speaker 3: My buddy Dave grew up in Liverpool, England, until he was like four or five, basically to the point where he wouldn't have an accent, because he moved to the United States after, you know, to the point where he started to learn how to speak, and then he was surrounded by people that didn't have accents, but he tried to pretend he had the accent when he returned. One time he went to a Liverpool f C game and he goes to some guy that's selling scarves. He goes, I can all get one of those, and the guy just looks at him.
Speaker 2: Goes wall.
Speaker 3: Because it was such a bad I mean to me, I'm like, oh, he sounds British.
Speaker 2: But they called it. Can tell, They can tell immediately. Well, I guess if I put on a fake New York accent, people will be able to tell too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a New York accent isn't as good and you're from New York and that's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, because I can't do it anymore because I don't have it. Yeah, I'll tell.
Speaker 3: You Andrew, you're very good at accents. Oh my god, yes, yeah, like you're Australian good night. No, No, when you really do Australian, it is spot on Australian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more sitting.
Speaker 3: Oh really, you've got the region there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Melbourne is Melbyn whatever say it is. It's different, like they're a little they have all different ones. Because you have to think Australia is like the size of this, Like Australia is gigantic. They got a bunch of regions and then you have the whole middle that nobody is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the size of tits. No, the size of this. I didn't know what you what's the size of this? You mean new York?
Speaker 1: The whole Australia is the size of New York. Think about that.
Speaker 2: You said it's the size of this. I don't know what you meant.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming you meant the country the United.
Speaker 2: I would know what we're talking about. You said it's you said, Australia is the size of this. I don't know what that meant.
Speaker 1: Context clues, context clues very important. The size of rat one going back down to.
Speaker 2: Ulus myself, I'm gonna get a fly to the Great Barrier ra if it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 1: Where'd you go when you went? Dango Sydney? I love Sydney.
Speaker 2: But we went to the Olympics. Oh it was a wonderful time. Is he a two thousand? It was hand of the millennia, right right. I loved it the start of the audience. I loved it, great time, right right, I love it everything about it. Can't I don't have a bad word, you know, apparently they do not say throw another shrimp on the bar. That's not a thing.
Speaker 3: It's just a very drink Foster's because I worked on an outback steakout.
Speaker 2: I can't get it actually worked it. Oh my god, I would love guy coming. Yeah, this is a long peace standing. Did you this is terrible? Did you ever defile a bloomin onion? Uh? Okay, so a blumin a bloomin onion?
Speaker 3: But no, what I would do is if somebody was being a dick, I would stick my thumb in the soup.
Speaker 2: I was carrying it out to the table.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, that's why I actually got fired from being a waiter. And it wasn't intentional. I just was a bad waiter. Yeah, it wasn't great when I would serve.
Speaker 2: Where did you serve as a Japanese restaurant for a but the way, that's what that's what I want to answer, Like, what did you serve? Yeah? I did backstake. I was never a service service. See, I don't think you would be a good one. I don't either asshole to people. Yeah no, because I would want a good tip. No, no minute, a kid was there.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Scottie, like you have to put as a server.
Speaker 2: You know this, Andrew, you have to put up with so many people. But I've done more. I've been customer service jobs forever. Yeah, but customer service where you're trying face to face. But here's the thing. When you're a customer, when you're waiting tables, you're trying to be nice because you're trying to get a tip, where your customer service you don't rely on a tip. You're like, Okay, yeah, I gotta be nice because it's my job. But you're sucking up to these people because you're hopeful that they give you money and then they don't. And your mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus he would be like the minute somebody he was making dietary things like I'm gluten.
Speaker 2: Free and all, I would just flip the table, walk away. You're dumb, You're dumb. He's five, Scott, you dragged the kool aid peanutt's put a little bit of peanut powder in your drink. You would be that person. So I would not because you could kill somebody.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for acknowledging it.
Speaker 2: I did. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I adulterated the food, but we made our own cocktail sauce for the shrimp on the bobby h O.
Speaker 2: Did you edge?
Speaker 3: I did not age into the cocktail sauce.
Speaker 2: No, you had to make it.
Speaker 3: With edge up horseradish and a little squeeze leng right, made it yourself, made it yourself. So yeah, that's basically coming a jar. No, because it was cheaper to have the ingredients than I have did it because we barely sold those interesting so anyway, I would.
Speaker 2: Just load up with horse radish, like.
Speaker 3: Just so much horse. I remember watching this woman that she's just being a total bitch to me. She takes a bite and I just see her eyes start watering. Good, it's like, screw her, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was a waiter for a week and then I got fired, well not fired, I got moved to be the front desk person because ghosts. Yeah, I because all of my friends had jobs.
Speaker 2: So I always looked at the host as the failed waiter. Yeah I was.
Speaker 1: And then that's entirely true. I lied and I said I had a job as a waiter because all my friends were working during the weekends and I caddying you took off until it was like April, so I didn't have a job for like half the year. So all my friends were Yeah, that was fun. But then so I got a job as a waiter. But I lied and I said I served and I didn't. And so then like it's a lot to be a waiter and just get thrown into that. So I was serving people food and taking orders and I had no idea what I was doing. Everything was wrong. And when I would serve the soup, I remember like my thumb was in the soup and I put it down and I was almost like, oh God, I'm I'm bad.
Speaker 2: I'm real bad. And back then, I mean, even though it wasn't that long ago, you were still probably writing down on yes, yeah right.
Speaker 1: And then I was the table person, which was nice, but you're a bus boy.
Speaker 2: No, I was not. I was not a bus boy, sorry, a bus person. I was like I would walk them to the no, you can go, buzz boy. I would walk the people to their tables and I got to do this. Yeah, and I got to do like the thing, oh the map. Yeah, that was fun. So the host handed the menus off to you and you walked them to the table. Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: And I would also do takeout orders.
Speaker 2: Did you get tipped out by the staff? No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, I think they do that now. Well, we would tip out bussers and like if there was a food runner and the bartenders.
Speaker 1: But you know, I was there for three weeks and then it was prom season. Then caddying started, so I was like, yeah, I'll be back soon, and then I.
Speaker 2: Never This is so random with Japanese restaurant. What I was just open, like I see you in like Bennigans, I do see you in a Benegans.
Speaker 1: I've never been to a ben Well, there aren't anymore. Okay, Well it wasn't Bennigans in South.
Speaker 2: Park and they probably made fun.
Speaker 1: They probably did, like Butters went to of Benegans. I think, yeah, yeah, there.
Speaker 2: Was one of those you know, iconic not iconic what do they call it, like when culture rule? Yeah, it was like a cult. Yeah, the thing? What was their stick? Benigans? They did? Greg t worked at Bennegan's. Okay, he used to sing the Happy Birthday song and he would always sing it to us here. Okay, that is exactly birthday something like that. Yeah, because that was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is the South Park episode Butters goes missing and then his parents basically made him go missing, and then he just once have his birthday party at Benegans.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. Oh that was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I've I've watched every episode of South Park.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of the ground Round? Oh wow, where you pay your weight? Well yeah, I mean now it'd be thousands of dollars for me, but you know it's yeah, you Andrew would love this. You would walk in there and there was a scale and you would pay your weight. So if you were like sixty pounds, you'd pay sixty cents for whatever. It was only for kids. Well it was under twelve, right, yeah. And and and they had peanuts. There were these big barrels of peanuts and they played cartoons up on the wall. And that was a birthday party place. I remember there was a there was a like a snoopy head at mine. It was a what do they call like a paper mache plaster, whatever the hell it was. It was like a creepy snoopy and you could see the person's eyes with these off snoopy. Yeah, it was really creepy. But yeah, ground Round was awesome.
Speaker 3: I remember Ground Round. I remember standing on that scale. I'm fairly certain that scale was not accurate. Oh no, yeah, no, they adjusted it. Yeah, oh, everybody weighed a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody had their thumb.
Speaker 3: We had a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Grew it was Andrew and everything, but the soup. It was the soup.
Speaker 1: The heart attack rilling. Uh, Las Vegas. Have you ever heard of that one?
Speaker 2: No? No, that one.
Speaker 1: If you're three hundred and fifty pounds, you eat for free.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get there.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, it's terrifying. Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a curt and that all the and they all are dressed up as like doctors and nurses. But like, can you imagine going to a restaurant and being like, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Eat for free today? Wow? Well, that's also like those challenges. I've never done a challenge, you know, we have to eat like seventeen scoops of ice cream in the kitchen sink or or I couldn't be ounce steak or something like that.
Speaker 3: I can never eat that much ice cream. There's this restaurant called Denny's Beer Barrel Pub.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. We're in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Sounds about right, yeah, by the creek and it's there's a creek nearby, and it's Denny's Beer Barrel Pub. And they've got like the world's largest burger, and it's it's if you finish the burger, your name goes on the wall and you get free stuff. And if you look on the wall, there's like the two pounds, the three pounds, the four pounds, and this one guy has his name on all of them, like I mean, he just goes. He's probably dead now, but his name was on there at least thirty times. I can't remember the guy's name.
Speaker 2: It's actually an in memorial wall. That's the sad stuff there. Now. Yes, geez, there's the Bowling Alley. Look at this. Okay, so there's no way that that's the world's biggest burger because look at this one. This is the Bowling Alley near my house has this is like a twenty pound burger. Let me see if I can find like that's that's not there's nothing appealing about large stood like that largest hamburg Oh wow, yeah, but this is this is by far the biggest. I mean, this thing's massive.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let me see if I get like it's just not like how do you eat that?
Speaker 2: You don't it's just for novelty purposes, yes, because but then think you can grill a burger that biggs multiple patties that are pushed together. Yeah, look at that thing. There's no yeah, you know what that coulig than one, like one person is supposed to eat that. That's terrible. Did the guy from Manverse Food eat that?
Speaker 1: I think he actually was. He definitely did.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right. I remember that show was it pre was the first.
Speaker 1: What's funny is to watch that show. If you watch it forwards, you just watch him get gigantic, But then if you watch in reverse, you.
Speaker 2: Watch him all the way, so that that show is basically all these food challenges, right, that's yeah, that was it, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: There was no way any of that was healthy either. Oh my god, no, Like sir, why are you going to Buffalo and doing like the extreme like spicy Buffalo Challenge? Like his butthole must have been in pain every week. I'm just saying, with the amount of food he was eating, that's like torture for your body.
Speaker 3: Okay, We've got the Pub Challenger, which is two pounds of beef. Hang on, I'm just going through the different ones, the Pub super Challenger, three pounds.
Speaker 2: Even two pounds is a lot. The ye old ninety six or a six pound che cheese burger, the beer Barrel belly buster fifteen pound challenge on the beer barrel Berginator, twenty five pounds all meat and cheese, the beer barrel belly Bruiser, fifty pounds of ground beef. Wait, one person is supposed to eat that? Yeah, no way, definitely can show you share.
Speaker 3: And then the beer barrel main event burger one hundred and twenty five pounds.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Nobody orders that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's for it's for graduation parties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, by the time you cut that whole thing up, it's so gross up and hands in there vomit. Oh my god. The beer barrel Burginator, it says a two man challenge. It's twenty five pounds. That's you and me eating twelve and a half pounds of notes. No, you can't even eat a whole pound. I mean the burgers are great. I couldn't eat twenty five. You go to McDonald's a quarter pound or is ji a huge burger? No?
Speaker 1: Thanks, Well, it's less bread when you think about it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, it's I mean, you know, like a quarter pound is it is? It's very on a cheeseburger, it is. Think about it, so ground meat isn't filling.
Speaker 1: Well again, if you're just going for the burger itself, then it's like, okay, you're almost eating like a meat lasagna.
Speaker 2: Is ground turkey any healthier than ground beef? Yes? It is less fat.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like ground turkey.
Speaker 2: I do too. Amy makes meat sauce with ground turkey. I like that. I do. I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: It's got less flavor, but it's healthier for you.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What? We're almost done? So we have to do another commercial and we're back great, But I was gonna say, we kind of need to wrap it up. I have a wake that I have to go to. So, but here's my question, if if I could ask you, like, what is appropriate to wear to awake? Because I don't think I need to wear a suit? Like see, I haven't been to many Catholic things in my life. The few that I've been to, it runs the gamut of people in shorts to sweatpants to gene you can be too suits.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wear so like, I also have a wake today, I'm gonna wear.
Speaker 2: How do you guys both have wakes today? It's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: But then I also know unfortunately Diamond knows somebody that's the third and death comes in threes.
Speaker 2: So well, now come with but what should I What should I wear? Can I just wear like a button down, a nice shirt, button down a shirt.
Speaker 1: You can wear, or a nice button down?
Speaker 2: Is it a wak or is it a viewing? Is the body going to be there? I think so, I think you needs I don't want to I don't want to see it. Well, yeah, but I think if they's gonna sit down present, I think you need to have slacks. You can't wear jeans. Really, see I wear jeans. I wouldn't wear. It depends on your disrespectful. It also depends on your relation to the person. Like if you know the person it's my neighbor's father, did you ever meet him? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So then I would say you should probably wear like nice jeans and a button down.
Speaker 2: I would say slacks. What are you wearing? I'm wearing jeans and I'm wanting shirt with Winston cigarettes on it. I'm changing into a nice sweater or a black T shirt I have. Oh no, no it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a T shirt. It's a black long sleeve shirt. It's nice do that, buttons, Uh, no.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look like a stage hand. No again. I just think I think a suit is too much. Yea is way too much.
Speaker 1: I don't know the person.
Speaker 2: I know them, I know that we're close with them. But if you don't like know them, know them. I don't still say slacks, khakis, chinos, but I don't go up and I don't go up and look. I don't.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do that, but whatever, And I judge the people who wear jeans like really.
Speaker 2: And my dad should be BFFs because I feel like it's always dressed to the nines. And then you can scale back. Your dad wears cufflings on a regular basis. He does.
Speaker 1: Everybody still does talk about his outfit with that he wore to beetlejuice. Oh yeah, that was a nice shirt. I will say that was good. He did, he did.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've only worn dress snazzy, snazzy, shnazzy, snazzyy snazzy. I've only worn cufflings once ever, And I think it's in that picture right there, when my suit was the arms were.
Speaker 1: Too short and why were they too short?
Speaker 2: Well, because you messed it up. Remember that what event was that? That wasn't that was Elvis's uh induction into the everybody's up. Yeah that's pretty bad because why would you trust a twenty three year old to do your suits?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to measure suits, but you did.
Speaker 2: That's right, you did. I didn't know what it was. Also some online company where you just put the I don't think I would. I would hope not. Yeah, there was a tailor on site.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I had to find the tailor. Do you think that's the thing. Nobody realizes all these things. If something goes wrong, I have to like panic and then figure it out.
Speaker 2: You do have a crappy job. Sometimes I find my way, but you get it done. I will say that all the time. Andrew, I'm like a rodent or a roach. A roach, yes, a roach, Yes you are anyway.
Speaker 1: Sam Champion really needs to step dressing like a super villain.
Speaker 2: Could I wear that too? Awake? No? Right, you don't wear like that.
Speaker 1: He's also royted out right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at those veins.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: He's very vain.
Speaker 1: He's got to stop.
Speaker 2: He's been turtleneck a lot with with like white sneakers. I think he's got some fresh work.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, his face is pulled, pulled tight. Notice how his neck is a different color than his face. Criptkeeper at the top.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of rains in Miami anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so Sam Champion has been dressing like super villain.
Speaker 2: That's cool. He's laughing all the way to the bank though. Whatever he is. Well, maybe we should all go into weather reporting. You already do. All right, another episode of Serial Killers bolt chat in the books. I do not like that. You know that? Go ahead? Play it? Where is it? Andrew? Just go ahead, go ahead, let's just play that. That's great of shot. I don't like when people say in the books, there's another episode in the books in the fun and Wagnalls. Yeah, it was in the book. So you're writing this down in a book. It's in the book of life, Andrew, Yeah, I have in the book. Well, I'm gonna go to my book and I'm gonna write like, like we'll do one of our big iHeart concerts and one of the muckety MUCKs will be like another concert in the books. Oh yeah, did you really just tell me? I can't say in the books, but you said one of those muckety MUCKs. What the hell is a muckety muck? It's some like higher up. Wait.
Speaker 1: Also, I just realized that this means you can't drive me home.
Speaker 2: No I cannot. I can't. You're gonna have to take a train today like NATed. Yeah, how was that experience this morning? Oh? I know every once in.
Speaker 3: A while on the train, I can smell it through my mask.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, I have to take the three fifty two from Hicksville. What a night. I'm sorry they changed it. It's the four oh six now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got the four to forty four from Northwayeh, and it's terrible. I'm like, I'm on the train for an hour and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get on the subway. How did you get to the train station? Do you really want to know? I do? I walked. I walked for thirty minutes. Shut the he hell four in the morning through the woods. Did you check it up about this on the show? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You should have the way like where my house is. You can go on the road where there's no sidewalks by the way and walk to the train station. But it's like two and a half miles. I can cut through the woods and it's only.
Speaker 2: A mile and a half. Is there a path? There is? But I got lost at four in the morning. Four in the morning. What do you do? Well?
Speaker 3: I had one of those headlamps on and I'm like, I think it's this one.
Speaker 1: Do you have your headlamp with you?
Speaker 2: Actually, hang on, I need to see the headlamps. I have one of those. They're great. Those are great for when you're doing work around the house and you need both hands. I have two of them. It's energiz Ourselves. It's an elastic band with just with a seen them. I'm just a man walking in the middle of the wood. Well, I mean if I if I came up on that, I'd be like, Hi, are you gonna murder me? Are you good? Yeah? I have the one that flashes red also, Yeah, that's the one. Mine's pretty much like that. Mine flashes red as well. Yeah. But like if I came up on you in the woods, I'd be like, like, are you digging for gold? If your backpack that's so bad? Like yeah, red, And look this is I put this on when I was on the road with no sidewalk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't hit me, don't hit me, honestly, you have that type of luck. That's where it would just be like a random Oh hey, here's just a random person, and not even a car.
Speaker 2: It would be a golf cart. You get hit by like a golf cart in the middle of the probably and you know what, those woods were spooky. I mean, there's fifteen minutes through the woods and then another fifteen minutes on dessert. Is nobody out at that time in the morning. Did you start walking fast because you don't want to miss the train?
Speaker 3: I knew I still had about a good ten minutes, but it's right where all the trains, like a yard of the yard, so you hear whistles and you start to walk a little faster and.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, probably not mine. That's great.
Speaker 3: The headband really works for you.
Speaker 2: When I have to take the train, it's weird now because I used to be able to drive my car there, but I can't take the car anymore. But so now I have to take an uber to the train station and it is becoming the morning. I'm it out, and you can't really schedule it because the be an approximate window. So the guy's there and.
Speaker 3: Then he's like you didn't show up, and then he leaves twenty minutes before.
Speaker 2: The guy hope there's somebody close and it's just it's And then I'm waiting at the train station for half an hour because I'm way too early. It's just a nightmare. Yeah, I hate taking the train, the trains at that time of the morning, I hate it, hate hate. And plus when you get into Penn State, where do you go into Penn or into a cent central.
Speaker 3: Now, then you've got a race because now that you don't have enough subways running, right, So the subways are only running like every fifteen minutes, So you got a run and pray you get on that train. Otherwise you're waiting for fifteen minutes and.
Speaker 2: Then you wind up taking a cab and there's no you can't get a yellow taxi in the city anymore. Yeah. I was standing out there for ten minutes like what is going on? And finally I ran to another avenue that was going the wrong way. One guy stopped for me, like, dude, what is it?
Speaker 3: Well, that's also that's also kind of like shift change hour, right, so if that still exists anywhere, I don't know if they changed it.
Speaker 2: Well, please, I got it, and the guy was yelling and cursing about how Uber took everything away. He did pay everything, and like he was he was enraged. I was like, okay, he's like, he's like, tell you something. I see people on their phones. I don't pick them up. I drive right by them. They're trying to get an over f them.
Speaker 3: And I was like, all right, it's almost as angry as you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, why don't we get out of here? Andrew, Well, it's been nice, great, thank you for coming. How long we've been out? But we're over an hour? No, we're at fifty something. Oh wow with the commercials at over an hour?
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that wait for thirty cents boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nate, thank you for stopping by. Its loads of fun. I know you needed to kill time and that's why you're here, and that's fine, but we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It just worked out that today worked and I'm glad I was here.
Speaker 2: It just worked out that today worked out. It did, and uh so, yeah, so check us out on Monday, all new serial Killers. Then we're back for another bowl chat with Nate. Yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. Will it be that, Yeah, that's right, it'll be the next one. Oh blinding, thank you sorry relaxed Manford Band. Oh my god, it's been really great seeing everybody. Hope you have a great day. What's that Manford Bands? I don't know what the Manford Bands is. I didn't say that. I don't know what you're even saying the light? Oh yeah, how old are you? I don't know? Alright, isn't that the police? No, no, it's Manford Man follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC, even though this is not serial Killers, that's the only one we have. All right, thank you so much for coming. Kay on the kind of three one two clink. That's our sound effect. Lame, but we've been doing it in every one so we have to keep it up. All right, Well, talk to you. Laated by Easier