Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shan An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. So on Saturday I went with RFK Junior. We filmed this. We're going to air some of it tonight, probably a two part series, maybe three, I don't know. We talked for a lot longer than I thought we're going to talk, and we went to a steak and Shake in Florida where we met up and where they had made a decision to change the oil in which they make their French fries. And I'm embarrassed to say it never been to a steak and shake before. I will tell you I had a burger had I usually don't eat fries. Most of you know that I'm pretty keto friendly my diet. I'm pretty much you know, meat, fish, eggs, that's it. And I'm pretty rigid in my diet, my trietary plan. But because they changed the oil from seed oil, a lot of people don't really realize the difference and what a dramatic difference it is to tallow oil. And I'll explain the difference with Gary Brucka in just a second, Well, it just is is much much healthier, you know, It's it's very fascinating when you discover why why won't Europe import American produce and American meat? Well, it's simple because of pesticides and hormones that we use here in this country. How come there is a different version of fruit loops for the for Europe and versus and Canada versus the one that is in the United States. A lot of it has to do with the ingredients, and a lot of it has to do with the dyes that they put in fruit loops, not that I'd ever eat fruit loops, and so I mentioned all of this is okay. Well, then you look at the rates of autism, you look at the the obesity epidemic in the country, the diabetes epidemic in the country, and there's something very very wrong in what we are doing. And there's something to this make America Healthy Again movement. I just adopted it because you know, for the last fourteen years I've been doing mixed martial arts training. But also I got to a period a few years ago where I had to lose some weight and so I changed my diet, changed it dramatically changed it to a Keto friendly diet, and my blood work has never been better. And wait, do you hear the story about Dana White and Gary Breka in just a second. Anyway, RFK was talking about how maybe so many Americans wouldn't be so reliant on the these weight loss shots like ozempic and well Govi and some of the other weight loss drugs. Not that I'm against them. I think there's a place for them, because two of the best things you can do in life, I think is walk ten thousand steps a day, get some sunshine, and another thing is to lose weight. A lot of people call, you know, carrying a lot of visceral fat around them. Anyway, here's what RFK Junior said today.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred members of Congress support a bill to fund ozempic with Medicare at fifteen hundred dollars a month. Most of these members have taken money from the manufacturer of that product, a European company called Novo Nordis. As everyone knows, once a drug is approved for Medicare, it goes to Medicaid, and there is a push to recommend ozempic for Americans as young as six over a condition obesity that is completely preventable and barely even existed one hundred years ago. Since seventy four percent of Americans are obese, the costs of all of them, if they take their ozempic prescriptions, will be three trillion dollars a year. This is a drug that has made Novo Nordis the biggest company in Europe. Is a Danish company, but the Danish government does not recommend it. It recommends a change in diet to treat obesity and exercise virginally. Novo nordoists entire value is based upon its rejections of what ozempic is going to sell to Americans, or half the price of ozempic, we could purchase regeneratively raised, organic agriculture, organic food for every American three meals a day, and gym membership for every obese American. Why are members of Congress doing the bidding of this Danish company instead of standing up for American farmers and children. Because Novo Nordis is one of the largest funders of medical research, the media and politicians and the medical schools all go all along with them.
Speaker 1: Carry Brucker Is with us. He's a twenty year human biologist. He's obsessed with how people can achieve peak functionality within themselves through innovative ways. In other words, proactive stuff you can take in your life that will make you healthier, that you won't need weight loss drugs, and that will make you feel better, be healthier generally overall. And Gary, great to have you on the program. We're doing a podcast that will be coming out shortly with Gary. He is well known in the health, wellness, fitness nutrition space as as one of the leading people. He has worked with people like Dana White and people like our buddy steven A. Smith and a bunch of other famous people. Gary, how are you, sir.
Speaker 3: I'm doing amazing, Sean, It's great to hear your voice. Great to be back on your show.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was hoping you'd be able to make it on Saturday, but you had a more important function to go to, and that was a UFC fight, and I think you made the right choice.
Speaker 3: It was It was great fights and I got to spend some time with Dana and Joe Rogan out there and we went to the Slap on Friday night, which I'm still trying to get my arms around the uh, you know, the slap of the sport.
Speaker 1: But man, let me tell you that is I love it. I can't help it. It's brutal, and I just it's entertaining. I mean, and these guys are tough as nails. To take that shot. You just sit there. Somebody slaps you as hard as they can in your head and tell you if they get the first shot a lot of times you're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know, if you flinch, you get slapped again. Sean, you get a free slap. If you know, if your opponent flinches, I think I'd be flinching left and right.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'll pass on that, especially, you know, because I practiced Mick Martial Arts targeted strikes and you hit somebody in the right area, you they're gonna You're gonna knock them out every time, although there are certain rules associated with it. So I go with Robert F. Kennedy Junior. What is the difference. Why is tallow oil so superior to the the seed oils that we keep that most people have, and that would be like the wess and oils, And and I don't I don't want to hurt companies in their brands, but why is this a healthier alternative why is why is what steak and shake doings superior? And I will say that this is the best burger I've had in years. And you have fries too, so and I had some fries too.
Speaker 3: There's a numbers in sean. I mean, first of all, you know, oils have a smoke point, is a point of which temperatures will denature them and turn them rancid. So seed oils have a much lower smoke point than something like a grass fed butter, a coconut oil, or a beef tallow or even a gee butter. So when you use these oils to deep fry, you're not deep frying in a rancid putrefied, denatured oil. So beef tallow is one of the most stable oils. At high temperature, it actually will not denature or turn rancid. And a lot of these seed oils, you know, people think that we're attacking the plant. We're not actually tacking the plant. But you have to understand and manufacturing process of these these types of oils. It's the distance from the plant to the table that's very important. Now, a lot of these oils, when they're putting commercial presses, they come out gummy, so the plant is a very thick kind of gummy substance, and so they have to gummet with something called sodium hydroxide or hexane. And when you take hexane, which is a known neurotoxin, to degum and oil, you then have to raise the temperature of the oil to about four hundred and five degrees, which turns it rancid. So now you have a putrefied rancid oil, and then you deodorize it with sodium hydroxide, a very well known powerful carcinogen. So you use a neurotoxin, you make the oil futrid and rancid, and then you add a carcinogen, and then in some cases they're even bleached and then bottled before you put them on the shelf. You'll notice when you walk down the grocery store Aisle Sewan that all of these oils are exactly the same color, they're the same fitness, they're the same viscosity. They have that beautiful bright yellowish color, and it's exactly the same. That's not how it happens in nature. If you were to take a thousand bottles of these oils and press them these plants and press them into oils, you wouldn't have this uniformity. And then of course we stick a heart healthy label on it, which is the biggest crime in my opinion, because you buy off some of these institutions that are really meant to protect and advise the public, and you stick a heart healthy American Heart Association label on it, and so an unexpecting or unassuming consumer grabs that off the shelf, thinking this is a hard healthy oil, that this is the best thing for their families. So it's important to know that you can have beef tallow in your kitchen. I mean, these are very inexpensive oils, and you can actually get a strained beef tallow and you can use this to cook at high temperatures. It tastes delicious, doesn't de nature, doesn't turn ranted. And this whole Mahab movement is really shining light on the fact that we don't have to come in and take over freedoms and you have choices. We just want to take the poisons and the forever chemicals out of our diet, not take over people's choices. You know, the flat that I see sometimes that Bobby Kennedy gets for maha, is that, oh He's not going to let us see you know, burgers anymore, is not going to allow us to smoke cigarettes or have a beer, you know, have a VP if we want to ape. None of those things are going away. What we're doing or taking the toxic forever chemicals out of these foods so that our children have a fighting chance.
Speaker 1: You know, they think is Boss is going to let them take away as diet coke, is McDonald's, is KFC and his pizza. It's not happening. I can promise you that. And actually we covered that ground in the in the course of the interview. I want to give a real life example. In your previous life, you worked in the insurance industry, and and part of your job is you would when giving life insurance, you would make predictions about when somebody applied for life insurance, how long that they were going to live. How accurate were you and your predictions.
Speaker 3: Well, these were very accurate predictions. It wasn't just these are these are you know, entire corporations whose sole duty is to process your your medical records and your demographic data and determine how many more months you have left on earth. I mean, if you think about the type of risk that an institution like a life insurance company or an annuity company, or someone that's buying out your mortgage what's called a reverse mortgage. All of these financial services instruments, Sean, are based on mortality, and they don't care where you are on a general actuarial curve. They want to know your specific mortality before they put twenty five million or fifty million dollars worth of risk on your life. And so these databases have luminous amounts of data, mainly day, date, time, location, and cause of death for hundreds of millions of lives. And you can take this data and you can pull it back into the record and you can see what sequence of events causes people to stop living healthier, happier, longer, more fulfilling lives and over and over and over again, Sean, what emerged is the reason why the majority of Americans are not living healthy, happy, longer lives or for what we called modifiable risk factors, and modifiable risk factor in big data is another just fancy term for lifestyle changes. This is why I love this term lifestyle medicine. You know, as Bobby Kennedy was saying on the recording before I got onto your show. He was saying that the Danish company that owns the pharmaceutical manufacturer for ozempic doesn't even allow zepic to be used as a first line of defense for obesity for type two diabetes. They recommend first dietarian lifestyle changes. And got away from that. We've lost all faith in humanity and mankind and the body's ability to heal itself, the power that our thoughts and our spirit and our mind have over our bodies. And I think if we just restored that face back in ourselves, that we could make lifestyle choices that would dramatically change the trajectory of our life, not just to add to our lifespan how many more years we have left on earth, but add to our health span. I mean, so many of your listeners right now they know someone they're connected to, an elderly person in their life that maybe passed away in their eighties or nineties, but they really died in their seventies. They stopped living in their seventies. And there's a difference between being the live and living, and that difference has to do with the choices that we make every day that we're in control of that don't have to do with chemicals, synthetics and pharmaceuticals. They have to do with a whole food diet, They have to do with mobility, they have to do with finding a sense of purpose and community in your life. And so if we would get back to these very basic God given virtues, you would see the entire trajectory of this country changed from a health perspective.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just listening to you, and I want people to understand, and then we'll probably hold you through the break and let you tell the day and a white story. Well, you recommend very specific things that everybody go out and get some sunlight every day or red light therapy, and everybody take you think a cold plunge, you know, gets rid of inflammation. And even though it's a little bit painful and hard to get used to it. And I've done it, my kids do it a lot more than I do. I have not adopted it the way you have. And if you just and you build up a little bit of muscle and you get your weight within a reasonable you know, you get to a reasonable weight or a healthy weight, and you just change your food. I mean, Jillie Michaels is forcing me now to eat organic grass fed beef instead of the beef that I was eating, And I will tell you it's a discernible difference. All right, we'll take a break. We'll come back more with Carry Breca on the other side, I went to the Steak and Shake with RFK Junior. We had a long discussion. We also talked about this measles outbreak. The media would have you think it's the biggest thing in the world. It is not, and it has happened many times in recent years. This is not the only one, and there's a specific reason why, and of course the media doesn't want to tell you the truth on that. Will come back. We'll continue more, Gary, and we'll get your calls in as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We continue now, Gary Breker. We're talking about health, wellness, fitness and nutrition. My interview with RFK. I went with him Saturday to Steak and Shake. I was the best burger. I actually ended up eating two. I had two double burgers. I just I usually don't eat that kind of quality, but I liked it so much I just kept going. And Gary is in this space. This is his life's work and his life's passion. And he used to make estimates for you know, people's lifespan, these actuary tables as they call them. How accurate were you when you were working for the insurance industry and determine in determining people's life expectancy? Like, I'm afraid for you to do this on me. I don't even want to know.
Speaker 3: You know, it's some of the most accurate science in the world. Shop I'm want to also point out it wasn't my science. You know, this is science developed by lots of other very intelligent folks PhDs, mds, actorials, data scientists. But essentially this data culminates in a prediction of how many more months someone has left on Earth.
Speaker 1: Well, but you've met me, how many months you'd think I have off the top of your head, I'm just curious. I don't even know if I want an answer to that question.
Speaker 3: Well, I would be a palm reader if I could do that.
Speaker 1: You want my biology, you want my blood.
Speaker 3: I need some blood work. I need ten years of medical records and some demographic data on you, and you feed it into the model and it will essentially tell you, well, I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you this. Ever since I switched to the Keto friendly diet, you pick any category and my bloods have never been better.
Speaker 3: That is absolutely true. You know, Keto is one of those diets. It's the low inflant diet. People don't realize that the body can run entirely on keytones what's called beta hydroxy buty rate, which is a fat keytone body. We can actually switch our fuel source from being a carbohydrate fuel source to a fat burning fuel source. You get what's called slow hunger. You probably noticed that you don't get rapndously hungry anymore. You probably noticed that your mood is not so tied to food. You can go longer periods of time without eating and not getting moody what we call hungary. It's one of the lower inflammatory dies on to mankind. It was actually originally pioneered for epilepsy.
Speaker 1: Can I backtrack a little bit. You did the full work up on data, and you predicted he had about ten years and four months to live, And you didn't give me the answer on the actuary table accuracy, you were ninety plus percent? Were you not? And being able to predict when people would die? And this was for insurance companies, et cetera. And they're basing their rates on your science, your prediction, the science that you were using to come up with those numbers.
Speaker 3: The life expectancy companies are well over ninety percent. They're into the hot tentile in terms of their accuracy at putting people into a category of death that predicts their mortality student months, their mean mortality to the month. And if you know how accurate insurance companies are at predicting death, just look at what happened during two thousand and eight two thine financial services crisis. We had three hundred and sixty four banks fail. You haven't had a single life insurance fail. In fact, a valid death claim in the United States of America has never failed to have been paid, not once. So these are some of the most solvent institutions in the world, and they've bet all of this risk on a single variable, how many more months does somebody have left on earth? So they have to be very good at predicting mortality. I used to say, if the database that I used to work in could see the light of day, it would permanently change the face of humanity. It would up in modern medicine in a way that would be catastrophic. Now, I think that day is coming now because of artificial intelligence, big data, and early detection. I truly believe that big data that is now being analyzed by artificial intelligence, which can take seven hundred trillion independent variables and create an actionable result, is going to modernize and revolutionize medicine in a way we never ever ever imagined. I believe that if you're alive in five years from today, it will be your choice whether or not you want to live to age one twenty.
Speaker 1: So you tell Dana, as a matter of fact, you're supposed to have a phone call with him. You decide to fly out to Vegas. You meet with Dana, and you give him, really, this is not good news. I don't think he at his young age wanted to hear that he only had ten years to live. And then he made dramatic lifestyle changes and tell us what happened and what he did and what happened.
Speaker 3: And so you know, a clinical team is Remember I'm not licensed practice medicine, I'm not a physical but I have a clinical team behind me. So the clinical team reviews the lab work, I review the lifestyle changes, and the demographic data came up with their life expectancy prediction. But what was really interesting is that Data had a life threatening level of triglycerides in his blood. So normal triglyceride what meaning the level of blood fat in your blood should be one hundred and forty nine or less. Datas was almost eight hundred. The scene that your blood is nearly solid at room temperature, you have a very very high percentage of fat in your blood. This comes from over eating carbohydrates, believe it or not. Because people that eat a very hard, high carbohydrate or very high glycemic diet, things in high and refined sugars, white flour, white breads, white pasta, white potatoes, and of course all the normal offenders cocaine, spats, pies, brownies, cupcakes, those sorts of things, they'll have very high levels of insulin in their blood. And we know that one of the primary roles of insulin is to lower blood For a lot of people, I want to know.
Speaker 1: What my try glycer rides are, By the way, what do you think they are?
Speaker 3: I would say that yours are less than ninety.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight, Yes, eighty eight, And it used to be on the high side. That's fantas until I changed my diet. You have any other questions, I have all of my bloods in front of me.
Speaker 3: You do where you go through them, live on the air if you want. But that's a great try glasser ride level, and that's what people should shoot for. You're you're almost half of the normal range. Dana's was around eight hundred, so this becomes.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, over eight hundred. That is insane. That is that is scary, just just on the surface.
Speaker 3: Imagine the conversation that I had with Dana when I told him I was going to put him on a high fat diet to lower the fact in his blood. And that's exactly what he did. He did a very strict ten week keto reset. I wrote a diet for him, right down to the grocery list, and I said, Dana, if it's not on this list, you cannot eat it full stop. And to his credit, he was militant and following that advice, he started doing an exercise routine every morning. We added cold plunging to his routine. You know, we're not trying to become Eskimos. What we're trying to do is caused the body to be shocked, and it's called a hormetic stress, meaning you stress the body and it strengthens in response.
Speaker 1: So for example, in other words, and that lowers inflammation in the body, and inflammation is a big cause of disease.
Speaker 3: It does a ton of things sean, it lowers inflammation. It causes a peripheral vasoconstriction, which drives blood into your core, your liver, your lungs, your pancreas, your kidneys, and your brain. It releases dopamine, so it elevates your dopamine, which is the main driver of behavior, so it puts you in a great mood. It activates something called brown fat in the body, which is our thermostat. It's very different than white fat. What brown fat does is it exchanges a calorie for a measure of heat, so it actually takes calories from your body and turns them in to heat. And the final thing it does is it causes the release of something called a cold shock protein. If you want to have some fun, just google around about cold shock proteins. These are magic proteins that are released from your liver that further reduce inflammation. There's some of them that are implicated in making us more insulin sensitive, less insulin resistant, which is the hallmark of what we call metabolic syndrome, this insulin resistance pandemic that we have in the United States. So it's really something that people don't gage in because I have a saying that aging is the aggressive pursuit of comfort. You know, people so aggressively pursue comfort that we tell Grandma not to go outside it's too hot, not to gloutside, it's too cold, just to lay down, to rest, to relax. This is collapsing all of our normal defense mechanisms.
Speaker 1: When you did a follow up after data did this for X period of time, you redid your evaluation on his life expectance. Say tell us how long it took and how large an increase.
Speaker 3: It was grew by thirty five years, so.
Speaker 1: That's insane, And how long did he and how long did he follow your program?
Speaker 3: Still by now, but he followed it militantly for twenty one weeks, And at the end of twenty one weeks, his cardiothoracic surgeon out of Cedar Sinai in Los Angeles took him off of his PARTIACT medication, so on blood pressure medication medication to make the blood thinner. He was on a diuretic, he was on another medication for tonightas he was also on a sea bath machine. And he is on none of those stations any longer. And the porky of what he did Shaw was terry and lifestyle changes those were the big, big milestones, and so he took responsibility for his own actions. He started thinking about and treating his body like a temple, out putting thieves into his temple, and he started putting things into his body that served him. And it was a dramatic change over those twenty one weeks. Came off as medications came off as Steve pat machine, came off of diuretics, came off of blood pressure medication, all of which were done by his team of doctors. When his lab results and his analysis said, you no longer need these medications.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Now you've worked with other friends of ours, laws, Steven A. Smith, anybody else that you publicly care to mention, No.
Speaker 3: Those that are out there in the public domain, Steve Harvey, Stephen A. Smith, Mark Wahlberg, the Kardashians for a period of time. But you know, I don't want to be known as the celebrity biohacker. This is a message for the masses sean. We are not as sick or diseased or as pathological as we've been led to belief. We are nutrient deficient. You know, we make our own GLP one in our gut. It responds to nutrient density. When we eat highly processed foods, we don't release gop one and we overeat. If you tried to overeat a ribbi steak or six avocados, you wouldn't be able to get your way through those foods because they're so nutrient dense. They would release so much gop one that you would be over satiated. But you could eat four boxes of oreos, you could eat your way through an entire tub of ice cream, because these are not nutrient dense foods. And so when we have a highly processed diet, we're setting ourselves up for the Nester two diabetes, metabolic syndrome, abdominal obesities, cardiac disease, achluorosclerosis, or tirosclerosis. These can be combated with what Mahad is trying to shift the country to doing, which is just eating whole foods. Getting back to the way things always have been.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Gary Bruk, our final moments with him. On the other side, we'll get to your calls. Also, big week for world peace both in Europe and the Middle East. We'll check in with Congressman abe Hammaday also and your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one Sewan As we continue.
Speaker 3: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue now with Gary Brecker, and he is in the health, wellness, fitness, nutrition space, and I will tell you I've learned a lot listening to him and watching him now for some time, and he really is. Along with Jilliet Michael's too, like become my personal health groogers, and I'm healthier because of both of them. Is there anything I've described my diety you, which is mostly eat meat, fish and eggs. You know, I'll add an occasional vegetable in there as well, and but small portions. Does that work for you?
Speaker 3: It works for me? I would add maybe two things. I would add a mineral salt like a Baja gold scene.
Speaker 1: Use I use a mineral salt. I'm so check. I use a lot of actually, I ingest a lot of salt.
Speaker 3: Perfect. You know, salt gets vilified. You know, if your blood pressure was so high right now that you called nine one one, the first thing they would do when they reached you is they would bolt saving it. So and if you were so dehydrated that you landed in the emergency room, the first thing they would give you is a semine IV. So we've we've vilified salt in a way that you know it's had. But mineral salts give our bodies the minerals that we need for billions of transactions, and so they're easy, they're inexpensive. You're listeners back of the salt for about fifteen bucks. It'll last them five years. And then if you really want to go next level, I would start adding hydrogen water to your routine. You can get these hydrogen water tablets that you drop in your water in the morning and you drink back. And that is one of the best in inflammatory agents you can put in the human buy it will help you absorb your vitamins, minerals, your amino acids.
Speaker 1: That's great, Ja, I have to run the but I will tell you. And if people want to read more about what Gary is about, where can they find your website?
Speaker 3: They can go to the Ultimate Human dot com. I do a lot of teaching on sleep, on morning routines, on whole food diets, travel tips, everything that has to do with bio optimization and longevity. I'll tell you which hydrogen tablets that I use, which sea salt that I use. Very inexpensive ways of completely changing your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Gary Brook, I appreciate it. Look forward to having you on Sean the Video podcast and we'll put this on our audio podcast on iHeart Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Blessed to be on anytime Sean. Keep doing what you're doing to me. Always been a fan.
Speaker 1: Eight nine one. Shawn is another speaking of cooking, and I love to cook, and I love my meals to be perfect. And whether I'm cooking chicken or a juicy, delicious, grass fed organic steak, thank you, Julian Michaels, whatever it is, a burger, if I'm cooking pork chops, pork ribs, fish, I want it to be perfect. I'm obsessed with making it perfect. And now with chef iq Sense, it's perfect every time, and when you cook for your friends and your family and your neighbors, they're going to think you went to culinary school because however, they want their food, whatever desired level of dundness they want, you're going to make it perfectly. It's a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It's kind of like a little thicker toothpick. You put it in your food. You will never undercook food. You will never overcook food, no matter how you cook your food, and it can withstand extreme heat. You can deep fry it, grill it, roasted, bake it, broil it, and chef iq Sense will guarantee whatever you're cooking will come out to your preferred outcome. You just insert it into your food. That's it. Then you go to the chef iq app. It will tell you when to turn your steak over, whatever you're cooking over, it'll tell you when it's done to your desired level of done. The perfection a master meal every time. You can find it at chefiq dot com. Mention my name Hannity, you'll save an additional fifteen percent off their already low price at chef iq dot com. Fifteen percent off when you check out with the promo code Hannity Today and you're gonna You're gonna love this. It's going to be your favorite appliance. Jfiq dot com Today