Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue recap. Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative.
Speaker 2: Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. It is Tuesday, April seventh, and yeah, holy shit, we're in the middle of it. I think, guys, we're looking at bombing Iran, taking out bridges and energy and power plants, because we've got a problem over there. And I don't know about you, but I have a lot of concerns about what is happening with this operation as we're calling it. Operation is an interesting word, but operation in Iran. And I want to lead with two things. I feel really strongly about what happened to six million Jewish people during the Holocaust. I studied the Holocaust from a very young age. I remember reading the diary of Anne Frank and trying to understand what it was that Hitler hated so much about the Jews. It was perplexing to me, right, And I talk about this a lot because I use the word hate, and I don't use it haphazardly. When I say I hate somebody, I really do you know. I hate the Islamic regime. I hate Muslims praying in the middle of Times Square like psychotic lunatics with their prayer rugs. I hate the way that they treat dogs. I hate the way they treat their daughters, their wives, their sons. And if you live in New York City, if you live in Philadelphia, if you live in Michigan, Minnesota, you are seeing this stuff regularly. I think there's a lot of people who are not as exposed to these things as we are. But on a rabbit holes we'll come back to that in a minute. But my point in bringing this up is I remember studying this and thinking, thank God the United States had the fortitude and the awareness to step in it. Truly just did not make sense to me that we would ever in a million years abandon a nation that was dealing with someone like Hitler. And I think part of the issue is that it was so far away. Right it's Germany, it starts to take over Poland, you start to see and hear about it in other parts of Europe, and suddenly what is happening in Germany starts to happen to Jews in Austria and Poland, and people are paying attention, and they're trying to escape, you know through I mean, my god, if you've ever seen the sound of music based on real life, and so I just feel that if we hadn't done something to help and stood by our allies in Europe, that we would have been in a very we'd be in a very different place now in America. And to me, what we see with what's happening in Iran is very similar to that of what we saw with Hitler, because Iran is, as many people have said, like a thousand times right, it's the head of the snake. And so the head of the snake is Iran. It funds and it fills, and it foments the terror that we see in these other Middle Eastern countries and these other Islamic radical groups you know, to name a few, Boko haram isis, the Muslim Brotherhood, and even just the other day, you know. So I'm a huge, huge fan of X. I'm on X all the time. I love the fact that you can grop results, that you can look at it in real time and see what's real, what's not, what's true, what's complete bologny. It's super helpful and I trust it more than I trust the mainstream networks, you know, Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS. There's so much spin, there's so much tilt. I think the thing I like about radio and about podcasting is when people come on, even like myself, and I tell you this is how I feel. I'm not saying to you this is fact. I'm telling you this is how I feel. And so when I look at the way that they separated men and women, the way that they separated children from their parents, as a parent, I can tell you the horror in my stomach to think of anybody taking my children from me immediately fills me with such deep sadness and fear. You know it is It is the achilles heel of every parent that actually gives a shit about their kids. And I can't even imagine what these people went through. I truly can't. And that's just the tip of the spear, right, being separated and losing the people you love, but then being put into these terrible uniforms and given numbers and stamps and being raped and experimented on. And as I say it out loud, it sounds like what is happening in these nations that are controlled by Islamic clerics. If we look at what is happening to women, especially especially women, but young girls and women in Islamic rule nations, it is horrifying. And I don't think that we do a very good job here in the States of truly explaining what is happening, of truly showing what is happening. We speak in platitudes, right. You look today in New York City there are people protesting in Times Square for the Islamic radical regime. They are not on the side of the people. They are not waving the flags of the Sun and Lion. It's the sickle, It's the IRGC. It is this militant mindset that wants to be controlled. And these poor people in Iran that have been under this tyrannical rule for forty seven years like they've had enough. And the problem is that people will say, oh my god, well, is the United States getting involved for regime change. I don't know that we are. We aren't, and I'm certainly not the arbiter of all things. But I ask you, can you turn a blind eye to men in their forties, their fifties and their sixties marrying girls at the ages of seven nine and raping them by the age of eleven and twelve, they're pregnant. They are raped daily. When you talk to these women when they manage to escape, however, they manage to escape, and God bless them when they do. The stories that they retell, the way that they retreated, the horrors they have experienced is so it is. It's overwhelming, guys. You can't listen to it and not feel something. And this is happening all the time. So when these asshole democrats are screaming at Donald Trump saying that he should be tried for war crimes, for Christ's sake, are you insane? He is not committing war crimes. The people of Iran are communicating through starlink before their electricity goes out right, and they are telling you they have spent every last time on non perishable goods that they can live on in their homes because Symcom is telling them to stay in their homes, and they are telling them when it is safe to come out, we will tell you, please stay in your homes. We are trying to rid your nation of this disgusting virus called the IRGC, and we are trying to protect your children from being used as human shields what the left seeds are the IRGC putting human shields, wrapping them around energy facilities, around power grids, oil plants. They have women and children, They have kids younger than five outside waving the flag of the IRGC. And it's like, guys, you think that President Trump wants to bomb women and children. He does not want to bomb women and children. He is trying to tell them that I will take everything out, I will decimate you down to dust so that you are unable to herty anyone else ever again, whether it be your own people or the rest of the world, with your nuclear bombs. And for people to say things like they never had what was needed to actually create a nuclear bomb. They have their own Head of Parliament stating in an interview just this year very clearly, yes we had uranium, Yes we enriched it, Yes we hid it from everyone involved with the Geneva Convention, the United States story and their inspections. And we have been trying to create a nuclear bomb. It was just too hard to hide. It's not a secret anymore. The worst thing that could possibly happen to the free world is that the most destructive group of people who live their life in the most diabolical and despicable way, then gets a hold of the most disgusting weapon and says, oh, you know what, I hate everything that's not like me, and then they blow it up. That's exactly what they have in store. They hate the Jews, they hate the Christians. They believe that Allah is the only way, and that the prophet Mohammed knew what was right was from wrong, and that the fact that he was married to a seven and nine year old is the reason why they can also do it. Think about it this way too. This is a religion that celebrates death and martyrdom because they're so excited that they get to go to heaven and get seventy two virgins. I want to really break that down for a minute. Okay, what is sex like with a virgin? Not really that fun, right, especially for a woman. Right. This is a painful. It's not a fun experience. And I'm assuming that they're not making beautiful love to these virgins. They're raping them and hurting them because that's all they know. The same way, if they capture a woman who's not a Muslim and they're going to have to put her to death, they'll rape her before they murder her because it's a sin to let a virgin go, you know, murder her to death. Just these are the types of people that we're dealing with. And they have been in control of Iran for forty seven years. So President Trump is fully aware that these people now have the capability and have had for some time, the capability to build nuclear weapons. And he's like, hmm, not on my watch. And to be clear, he has very good relationships with other nations in the Middle East surrounding Iran. Right, and also remember, during the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine over the past couple of years, Let's be very clear, nobody was willing to take any of the Palestinian refugees. The assholes in America wanted to write, they wanted to take whatever they could get because they love to play martyr. Right, if you're an illegal alien who has a criminal background, protect maybe you're in a cartel or MS thirteen, you're smuggling people, you're se trafficking children, you're selling fentanyl. The Democrats cannot wait for you to get here. They're super excited. Okay, that's what they're about. And then they found out that we have people that are Palestinians, and yeah, they hate everything about America. They hate anything that is not Islam, and they're like, yeah, bring them here to get we gotta get some refugees here. What. But then we had the white South Africans that were being butchered and slaughtered for being white. And let's just be really clear, in my world, we call that racism. Right when someone murders you and stalks you and hunts you for the color of your skin, it's called racism, last time I checked. And so we try to give them some place to stay, and people freak out, why are you bringing white South Africans? I don't know, because they're being hunted like animals in their own land. They're not doing anything, they're farmers. Every cross in those farms stands for someone who was slaughtered and murdered by these South Africans that are black, that feel that the whites don't belong there. You know, these are the topics that are very real, and people are afraid to talk about them because they don't want to be called in islamophobe and they don't want to be called racist. But you know what, that's bullshit because if you practice a religion in such a way that says you're allowed to sodomize little boys, marry and rape little girls. Stone women say that you divorce them three times and they're put out on the street, sentence them to death, butcher animals. Yeah, I'm good. That does not sound like anything that I want to be a part of, and that does not sound like anything that we should be tolerating in twenty twenty six. I mean, really think about this. Hitler was around and was the dictator of Germany from thirty three to forty five. That was far too long, right, totally put out this horrible Aryan race, you know, ideology, hated anything that was not what he thought, and managed to lead to the genocide of six million Jews. There are people who like to deny that this happened, Okay, the survivors of the Holocaust. Their stories are so painful they sound eerily familiar to what is happening today. So while I am not a supporter of spreading our way of life or trying to put our way of life on another nation, I do feel that the Iran before nineteen seventy nine under the Shah, the way that it was when women dressed like women and kids went out and played, and you know, people went to work, they went to school, and it was just what I would call normal. I know that word is not socially acceptable anymore, but here on the rogue recap we love saying things like common sense and normal. I'll tell you we're going against the grain here. This is what we're dealing with with Iran. If not us, then who Because you know, there's there's a real fear here. They come for the Jews, but then they come for the Christians, and we see it happening all over the United States. The rapid rise of Islam throughout the United States is not the practicing of religion. It's not covered under the First Amendment. It's not freedom of religion. It is a cult like takeover. It is a way of life. That's why they went their own police, sharia courts, their own schools, like the epic city that was happening in Texas that people were freaking out about. And mind you that our Republican scumbag Senator John Cornyn was allowing to happen because his daughter is one of the lawyers. These are the things that we can't allow to happen anymore. So when people like me and millions of people that are speaking out on social media say, let's listen to the people who are under this Islamic lu in Iran before you start screaming about war crimes and telling us that we're trying to hurt like this. One guy said, oh, well, you know, the first day we were there, we killed one hundred and eighty six kids because we bombed a school. Asshole. We did not bomb a school. The IRGC uses schools and nursing homes and hospitals as places for their military might. They put their weapons in there, They put their soldiers in there so that when we strike against their military arms and resources, it looks like we hit a school. We're not hitting a school. One hundred and eighty six kids and teachers didn't die. This is propaganda. We're going after their military. The United States of America is not going into Iran to kill women and children. We're going into Iran to save women and children. And if you talk to the women and children who have managed to escape, who are living in La many of them. There's a place called Little Persia. There's a ton of Persians there and they will tell you they are not Muslim, They are Iranian Persians. They do not believe in the things that the IRGC and the clerics are punishing people, that rule of thumb that they're forcing people to live under. So this whole ideology that you think people are accepting of, they're not. They're being forced to live like that. And right now, if they come out of their homes and they walk down the street, they could be shot. These freedoms that so many of us take for granted, people in Iran have grown up never knowing what that's like. Girls in Afghanistan right now they have no freedoms at all. Because we pulled out in that botched withdrawal under Biden, and we left all of our resources and all of our intel folks, and all of those women and children that were finally able to have some sort of identity and freedom. It's all gone. It's back under the same ridiculous Muslim clerics that hated us before, and now they're even more angry and they're back in their own By the way, we left the billions of dollars of military equipment because Biden sucks. That's why. So as I go down this conversation about why we're in iron and why I feel so strongly about it because I can't sleep at night thinking about all those body bags and all those people. It breaks my heart. I want you to listen to a couple of things. First, I want to play Donald Trump okay, because he explains very clearly why he's not sitting around like the president's before him, and I love it. He says it very plainly.
Speaker 3: I think there might be none because they're very good bullshited artists. That's why for forty seven years they've been bullshitting other presidents and they haven't done the job, and people.
Speaker 4: Are living in hell.
Speaker 3: You live in that country, they're living in hell. No, I think that forty seven years of this stuff is long enough. They're at the weakest point they've ever been. They have no navy, they have no air force, they have no anti aircraft weaponry, they have no radar, they have no communication.
Speaker 1: So what he said very plainly there is the people before me have tried their best. Their best was not good enough because they fell for the propaganda. They fell for the bullshit, and he's right. Or maybe they had a backroom deal, maybe they were making money off of the uranium Clinton, Maybe they were sending one point seven billion dollars in a marked cash on palletts on planes in the middle of the night. Huh, Obama. Always remember that Obama. Right before he left office, the last two things he did was he sent money to the Palestinians and Hamas and then he sent money who he ran. It's not up for debate. That's what he did. What you think about it is, that's up to you. But President Trump is saying enough, we're stepping in because we don't want them hurting anybody, and we're sick of them hurting everybody that happens to live in Iran. Iran was not always like this. It's been like this for about fifty years because some asshole's got some power. Their time is up. President Trump is the only one that can do it. God bless them. So let's listen to this woman. This is a Persian woman. She's brave. She posted this up on X. I don't know her, I don't know her name, but she put this up on X and she was talking about what is happening in her country. To women like her, just take a listen.
Speaker 2: Imagine a stranger knocks on your door one day and says I'm a messenger of God. I've brought the message of peace and prosperity. I have no food and no shelter. Can you please let me in? The stranger in out of the goodness of your heart. Then the stranger turns on you because you don't practice your faith the way he does. He rapes your daughter, sodomizes and kills your son, kills your husband, destroys your home and everything you've ever loved and believed in, and then kicks you out of your home. Except that this is not just a story. This is what has happened to Iranians for forty seven years. If you think that what the US is doing is waging war on Iran, you are sadly mistaken, because all they're doing is breaking us free from this decadent, evil regime that hides behind religion. This stranger has already knocked on your door. He's probably already sitting in your living room. If you don't wake up, your family, your loved ones, your country, your culture, everything you've ever loved and believed in will go through the same exact scenario as we did. It's time to wake up.
Speaker 1: So think about that. Here she is, She's making this video, and she's telling you firsthand what it's like to be a woman in I wrung, and she's asking you for help. She's also asking you to help yourself, because if you don't, you are going to be the next one who's raped, and your daughter will be raped, and your son will be killed, and your husband will be killed, and you will be a slave, because that is what they do. There is no kindness, there is no softness. They're not raised like that. And let me tell you something. I've talked to many of my friends who are special ops guys, whether they're Green Berets or Navy seals, and they tell me all the time these guys are in the battlefield, they have no formal training. The training they have is that they jack them up on cocaine, methamphetamines, god knows what. They put a gun in their hand and they say, kill anything that's not us, and be ready to give your life to Allah. It is your privilege to die for us. Meanwhile, all these assholes, the IRGC scumbags, they've already escaped Iran. They're living somewhere else. They've put all their money somewhere else. They've put all of their holdings somewhere else. They're flying out on private planes. I don't know if they're a Moscow. I don't know if they're in another friendly state. I really don't know. But I can tell you this, the only other ally that they have that has as much power as they do is China. And China right now is trying to figure out what the hell they're going to do because they get a lot of their oil from me Run and they're trying to decide where do I stand. And that decision is going to come from what they see from us. Are we going to be strong? Are we going to be weak? Are we going to stand up? Are we going to fall down? And President Trump is telling them very clearly there's no falling down. And I'm not saying he does everything right. I'm not saying when he makes Marvel video, you know, simulations of his bombings, I don't enjoy that. I don't think there's any joy in being in war. I don't think there's any joy in bombing another country. The loss of life is a very serious one. It's also very serious to free a nation that's been under Islamic rule for forty seven years and help them get the hell out of it. I look at somebody like Mom Donnie. I look at somebody like Obama, I look at somebody like Hillary Clinton. I look at somebody like you know, AOC, you know ilhan Omar. So many of these assholes, and they're out there talking about how they hate America and they hate what we're doing, and we need to let more immigrants in. You're right, we do need more legal immigrants. I would love to see illhan Omar get the shit kicked out of her and have her leave five days ago. There is no worse person in our Congress. She's got to go. But the problem isn't just iljan Omar, it's all of the people that live in her circle of deception. They create constant lies, constant and that's another issue. They put out these lies and they say things, whether it's about the Save Act, whether it's about the war, whether it's about war crimes. And let's just remember President Trump is not the first president to go after people's energy sources and their power, their energy, they're oil. This has gone on for many, many years and decades before us. You know, Jesse Waters did a show last night, not that I watched Jesse Waters all the time, or mainstream news for that matter. But he did a piece last night. I thought it was really good where he sort of went through all of the things that had happened over the last decade or so from other people, other presidents, excuse me, and where they had decided to take action. And he mentioned, you know that Bill Clinton took out Serbia's power grid, that Lyndon B. Johnson had gone off gone after power plants in North Vietnam, and that Bush Senior and Junior both went after Iraq and set off bombs in Iraq. So it's difficult to have a conversation about with people who are so mad about President Trump. What are you? He's not He's not inventing the wheel here, guys. He just finally has the balls to ride it. Everybody else just kind of passed it around that whole expression kicked the can down the road. Yeah, that's that's not Trump. Trump's not kicking anything. Trump is holding it steady and he's not afraid. And don't forget it was Hillary Clinton that was telling us that if she got an office, she was going to take out a run. You don't believe me, Take a listen.
Speaker 5: I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran. Whatever stage of development they might be in their nuclear weapons program in the next ten years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel. We would be able to totally obliterate them.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible thing to say, But those people who run.
Speaker 5: Iron need to understand that, because that perhaps will deter them from doing something that would be reckless, foolish and tragic.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. So when Hillary Clinton said it, did you see people marching in the street, did you scream? Did you hear them screaming calling her a warmongerer, saying they were going to prosecute her for war crimes. We have people out there calling for the twenty fifth Amendment on President Trump. I'm like President Biden literally shit his pants on stage, guys, and you would have called for the twenty fifth Amendment. Okay, he walked the wrong direction, he fell down multiple times, not once, not twice. He tripped going up the steps, you know what I'm saying. And you never called for the twenty fifth Amendment. But because President Trump decided to, you know, have a pair of balls and actually use them and say enough is enough. Now you're upset. Holy shit, you got to be kidding me. And you know, President Bukeley is an El Savador. He's the president of El Salvador. This guy is changing the way that a nation can be run. I mean, El Salvador was completely overcome with drug cartels and crime and problems. And then Bookeley comes in and he goes, you know what, I'm actually not a fan of this and I'm not going to allow it to continue. I'm going to put a stop to it. I have decided that we're actually going to put the people first. We're no longer going to worry about the criminals and that they get due process and that they're heard and all. No, I'm not interested in that. I'm going to put the people first. What a novel concept. So he starts to actually arrest people that are committing crimes. He puts them in jail, He cleans up the parks, the schools. He tells drug dealers, if you sell to kids, it's done. You're out of here, no second chances, no conversation. It's such a unique way of running your country, you know, putting the people before the criminals. And he's made several really great points, one of which is if we don't start to jail the justices, which I did a show on a couple I think it was like last week, if we don't start to speak up, if we don't start to say, don't the regular people, the everyday people who just want to get up and raise their kids, have their families, go to work and come home and do the simplest of things. Take your family on a vacation, celebrate birthdays, celebrate retirements, anniversaries, get married, whatever it is. Don't those people have any rights? I mean honestly, and that is what we actually need from every nation. We need them to stand up and start to defend the everyday people. This is BOUQUETI just take a listen.
Speaker 4: What about the human right for women not to be raped? I mean, what about the human right of kids to you know, to play, or to be free or to you know, we'll go to the park. And what about the human right to live? We're a human right to walk in the street, right, But no, they were worried about the human rights of the of the killers.
Speaker 1: Now who does that remind you of? Right? Remember Abrega, all of our senators going and visiting him, flying to Vene so that they could see him and make sure that he was being treated properly. Look at Pritzker, all of these young kids being killed by illegal aliens in his state of Illinois. He doesn't call the parents. He doesn't talk to them. He doesn't say I'm so sorry for your loss, your precious child that you sent to my state, whether it's to go to school or you know, was sitting at a red light out with their friends murdered. He doesn't call any of them. The parents are testifying in Congress they have never heard from any of their liberal scumbag senators like Tammy Duckworth or Dick Durbin, or Pritzker or Johnson. They don't give a shit. They don't care. If you're not an illegal, if you can't further their narrative, they don't care. So why should we care. While we have the power a Republican Senate, a Republican House, a Republican president, we have to do with that's right for our nation and for the good of the world. And that's what we're doing. We have to pass the Save Act. We have to make sure that we don't have Hitler two point zero and we have to get behind our president. A fractured United States of America and even more serious, a fractured Republican Party because we have so much infighting. And don't get me wrong, there's plenty of assholes in the Republican Party. I'm with you, but if we don't start telling them what to do and Boston around the scumbags like the Funs and the McConnell's and the Tillises and the Collins and the Murkowskis of the world, we're going to have a problem. They need to know that we mean business. Michaeley is the only one out there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That guy is fighting the good fight. God bless them every day. I like shout him out on that. So I'm thank you Michaeley for all you do, one of the few senators who actually cares. I'll be watching at eight o'clock tonight, and I hope that you guys will too. And let's pray for President Trump. Let's pray for the people of Iran, and let's pray that we make the right decision so that our kids and our grandkids have the opportunity to grow up in this great nation. I am Lynda McLaughlin, you have been listening to the Rogue Recap. We thank you as always for being here. Please check us out online at Lindamick at Rogue Recap and Rogue recap dot com. Pray for our troops. We'll see you tomorrow