Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Jeff hilarious.
Speaker 3: Up morning, Charlamage's running a little late and it's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: How you feeling, Jess?
Speaker 4: I feel good.
Speaker 5: Yoa's rain, It's not it. It's gonna be raining all week too. Oh my god, I know I heard you say that yesterday, but I ain't really put to on two together. Then I got inspired by the met Yala last night to dress up. Or I would have been in the head. I wouldn't even put on this spice, thank you versus back to the med I didn't. I was in a bed watching it. Yo, listen, I ain't gonna lie. That was like the best theme that I've seen from the met Gala in a few years. A lot of people executed it well, and the people who really really didn't go over the top, they still didn't look bad.
Speaker 3: I felt like it was our y ain't watching that ever, didn't he?
Speaker 1: I seen some of it on on IG but I didn't really want to watch it. So who was the best dress to you?
Speaker 3: Oh? It was a few of them, Lupita and Iyungo. She did good.
Speaker 5: She had on like this baby blue turquoise situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up are you going? She got here last night? You stopped late?
Speaker 5: A right, No, I don't one type of show what I been doing in this weird You're not go on stage orth like that class.
Speaker 2: He was funny.
Speaker 3: Don't you look good? Thank you?
Speaker 5: I appreciate that, my god. Nicki Minaj looked good. Savannah Savannah James. I was calling the Savannah Joon the Savannah James.
Speaker 4: Looked good by myself because Bron faking the injury.
Speaker 2: Bron has.
Speaker 4: In the sweet moment sound eliminated in the first round. You you hurt. Knock it off.
Speaker 2: Bro Ron had an injury. Go ahead and what else? You can't look down the carpet.
Speaker 5: It was it was people, Oh yo, Tracy Ellis ross ate it up. She had like this big ass bowl you Andre two thousand, big ass piano on. But it was like him carrying his music on his back. I've seen a message in a fit. I'm not sure you dropped the album last night, Diddy. Yesterday he dropped like a fluid album. I don't know if his flew to all piano, but he dropped the own instrumental Albu.
Speaker 2: Last night.
Speaker 4: I didn't get a chance to listen to it because I was on the plane, but I saw.
Speaker 5: Girl Lauren being the only person, the only only person outside the court house live person.
Speaker 3: Say yeah, she was the only when out there. I loved it. I was like the and latest, but the funniest.
Speaker 1: When I get into work this morning, I'm sitting here talking to Jesse, and Jess has a camera man named Loakes. Yes, Lows wiggled his way into every party. Last night he was on stream with Coson out for.
Speaker 5: An hour with Pharrell, Your Mike's messed up, Plug your Mike and Swart Pharrell.
Speaker 3: He was He saw Sierra Yo.
Speaker 5: He called Simone Bows, Simeon Bill Bills all night, he said, y'all, I was with Simme. I saw Simeon Bills. I said, who is that?
Speaker 3: He was like the little gymnast. I was say, Simon Bow.
Speaker 4: You can get it anywhere with that little black turtle on that going. You was like an artist and Slim don't look like he painted something.
Speaker 5: He ate it, but he said Rocky was wearing his own designs. That's what I loved about his outfit, like that was his own clothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so. So we'll talk about it more in the latest with Lauren. You know, Loas was playing with real last night. I don't even know how he got it.
Speaker 4: Don't you know who he would talking to? This is gonna be a designer. Probably told you are designer? Didn't you anybody lost? Lost? Coming lost?
Speaker 2: But he was really hitting it.
Speaker 3: But he was telling us, yeah, come on.
Speaker 6: F R.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he was in the stream and you could tell he was drunk because some of the things he was saying to cost Cos.
Speaker 2: I had to be like, yo, that's homies girl.
Speaker 5: He was talking and I thought like he being here, Yes, where was Kaye? He was after Bardy. I think it was like for real party or not kill man.
Speaker 1: No, you can't get it off your He's still drunk, by the way, I just want to put that out there. All right, Well, Chicau Stephenson will be joining us this morning, of course crazy boxing. He's gonna be defending his w b C lightweight championship on July twelve. We're gonna talk to Chaka Stevenson in a little bit, all right, when we come back, we got front page news a lot to discuss.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club. Good morning, yall.
Speaker 1: Loose Jess's every man's hilarious. Charlamagne asked him, after all that, did you beat Foreland? Oh no, he goes, No, I beat all the white people. Morning, everybody be all the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: Last night Basketball the next beat the Celtics one eight, one oh five.
Speaker 2: New York leads the series one zero.
Speaker 7: Big win.
Speaker 4: That was unexpected. They did that at TD Garden.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: They were actually down by like over ten twelve points and came back and actually won great game. And the Nuggets beat the Thunder last night nineteen. That was another great game. So Basketball's look, they gotta.
Speaker 2: Be careful with that one.
Speaker 4: You know, Nuggets have been champions before, they have a championship mentality. The Thunder're gonna have to be very careful with that one. That's a series that could easily go to the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good morning on.
Speaker 8: Again, y'all feeling on this beautiful Tuesday.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I love the energy. All right, so let's get into it. First step on the front page. The Trump administration is offering one thousand dollars to illegal immigrants if they self deport using a government app. Now, the Department of Homeland Security said the payments will be made after their return has been confirmed through the Customs and Border Protection Home app.
Speaker 3: It's also known as the c BP home App.
Speaker 4: Well, if y'll one, y'all crazy, If y'all get on that app and put in all your information to get that thousand dollars, y'all crazy?
Speaker 1: Do they got to pay for their own flight or therees the government paper?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: No, that is what Trump is essentially saying, is that we're going to set you up on a beautiful flight and send you home.
Speaker 1: The guarantee you won't leave with a thousand dollars eason, I guarantee that that's a trap.
Speaker 9: So he addressed the program while speaking at the White House yesterday, saying those who choose to self deport could eventually return to the US legally. Let's take a listen to President Trump's comments on self deportation.
Speaker 10: What we thought we'd do is a self deport where we're going to pay each one a certain amount of money, and we're gonna.
Speaker 11: Get them a beautiful flight back to where they came from.
Speaker 10: If they make it, we're going to work with them so that maybe someday, with little work, they can come back in.
Speaker 11: If they're good people, if they're the.
Speaker 10: Kind of people that we want in our company, industryish people that could love our country.
Speaker 4: That right about that. Listen, if you pull over that trap, you.
Speaker 2: Crazy business m so.
Speaker 9: The app's web page estimates that once approved, undocument migrants would typically depart the US within three weeks. Those who submit their intent to voluntary self deport will also be deprioritized for detention and removal ahead of their departure.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 9: Trump also said that those who choose to adhere to the app given through the deadline the deadline given through the app will be deported and with an unlikely path to return to the US, adding that the process will be much tougher for those people. Yeah, so it does. Well, you know, take it how you want to take it. One thousand dollars, Is it worth it to you? And other presidential news. Trump is scheduled to meet with Canada's Prime Minister Mark Carney at the White House today, although he's not exactly sure why. Trump believes the Prime minister wants to make a deal with him on tariffs. Let's take a listen to that audio.
Speaker 11: I don't know if she's coming.
Speaker 10: Just I'm not sure what he wants to see me about, but I guess he wants to.
Speaker 2: Make a deal.
Speaker 10: Everybody does. They all want to make a deal because we have something that they all want.
Speaker 2: We have something that they all want. China wants to make a deal very badly.
Speaker 11: You see what's happening to China.
Speaker 10: China is being decimated and I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 9: So the high stakes meeting between Trump and the Canadian Prime minister is in the midst of the trade war between the two countries.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 9: Trump has also increased tensions, suggesting that Canada should be part of the US as a fifty first state. And of course, this will be Carney's first trip to Washington since he was elected last week, so we will see what happens as a result of that. Also coming out of the White House, you guys, that was announced yesterday that the NFL will be holding the NFL Draft and twenty twenty seven NFL Draft will be held on the National Mall in Washington, DC. This will be the first time the city has hosted the event since nineteen forty one, when it took place at the Willard Hotel. So the Bears selected Michigan halfback Tom Harmon, father father of actor Mark Harmon, in that first overall Heck, so it's a lot of stuff coming out of the White House.
Speaker 3: But you know I'm gonna keep you up to date on all of that on your front page.
Speaker 2: Looks all right, Thank you, Morgan. We'll see you next hour.
Speaker 12: All right? See what seven?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines a wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 3: I hate the way that you walk, the way did.
Speaker 13: You talk, I hate the way your dress.
Speaker 7: Everything?
Speaker 3: When me is best?
Speaker 7: Call up next? Eight hundred five eight five five one.
Speaker 3: I'm what the coach of filth.
Speaker 13: Hello Kim calling from the eighth four to three.
Speaker 4: Good morning everyone, what's happening?
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, yes, Now what's the dam playing with? So to deport them to right? So we're going to pay them twice to support them.
Speaker 4: Now you know, now you know, damn well, Donald Trump is not about to pay these people.
Speaker 2: That is a boxing.
Speaker 13: None of them well, none of them gonna get paid. But just the audacity.
Speaker 2: It's a trap.
Speaker 13: Well it should be a trap. But if you would just work this on tricks in americal problem instead of messing with black and brown people, you wouldn't see in the problem the situation you are. I don't know why they don't get this. You don't like messing with up.
Speaker 5: Like him promising nobody else some money, even if it is a trap.
Speaker 13: Listen here, what you should be doing, like doing a bounty. I give you thousand dollars. You can you know if you call and say you found one.
Speaker 3: And then you will be I think they already got a belly. Yeah, they already got it.
Speaker 4: I think they got a reward if you turn into legal immigrants.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong. I thought they would know. Of all people, he would know.
Speaker 13: Man, I think you're wrong.
Speaker 3: I probably am.
Speaker 2: I know will be up right now, he would know. I think he's sending the people on my crib.
Speaker 4: A couple of time, they did have a I know, yeah, I'm looking at it now in Missouri, they did have a bill that would offer one thousand dollars to help turn in undocumented immigrants.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the bill passed, but it was. This was back in back in March.
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: This is Tomins.
Speaker 2: I'm say Shelley frogus to get it off your check.
Speaker 13: So I just heard out saying that trying to encourage people to suve the port.
Speaker 14: I wanted because like it's.
Speaker 15: Still coming out of the taxpayers planning Listen, I eight year old mama paid.
Speaker 8: It to a drag, So study off.
Speaker 3: We know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Her phone is right, and I understand everybody's concern, but this is a trap. This is like have you ever seen you ever seen your roll Runner and Wally Cody the boxing stick trap or Tom and Jerry when it's the box and then this is stick holding up the box and it's a thousand dollars under there, and you're going to.
Speaker 1: Get down down in the box playing. That's what this is. You are out your mind if you get on.
Speaker 4: This app as a legal immigrant, put your information in there thinking they're gonna send you a thousand dollars in.
Speaker 1: Self deport You're gonna get deported height and'ndrenkin coming on money one O five on get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Call us up right now. It's the breakfast club in the morning, the breakfast club. Wake up, wake up.
Speaker 4: You're trying to get it off your chest, your.
Speaker 7: Man or blessed. We want to hear from you on a breakfast blos.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: See what's up? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 16: Uh yeah, I want to oh a brother that good morning, Dad May.
Speaker 3: And Jeff good morning.
Speaker 16: Uh we wun calling him because matter third the Walmart gas day the last Friday. I helped her with awats.
Speaker 12: Their wife, but I never got to get her name and fall off.
Speaker 2: What city you call him from?
Speaker 11: Logan?
Speaker 4: Okay, you got to give out some more d tells, like what she looked like when she was driving. You know, maybe put your Instagram out this.
Speaker 16: Remember last she was driving a Great Challenger or black strikes.
Speaker 12: I know she was a travel nurse.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't sound to promise a for you brother. Put your Instagram out there. Maybe she reached out to you.
Speaker 16: Okay, my instagram is oh J cash, oh J cash, all right, that cash with a K.
Speaker 3: She was fine like that, she was fad like that. Damn you forgot to get the damn number. She was too nervous. He was nervous.
Speaker 2: What she looked like?
Speaker 4: Uh five three twenty five three?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 3: Height and weight?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: My goodness about bad?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 16: Now I don't know about the three.
Speaker 11: Then I would have one lady.
Speaker 2: I know she was bad, man, I know she was. I don't like him. It's tight right there?
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: She there?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get off your chest?
Speaker 12: Ah? No, I just wanted to take good one to everybody like that doors.
Speaker 4: That's black and holly. Favorite brother, No.
Speaker 12: That is my first time. I just listened for years.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 12: I was like, let me go ahead. This cars again, all doing the overnight shift.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you, man, Okay, I will go at a wearingdonficial white house.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll be safe out there. Brother, thank you for calling. Have a great day.
Speaker 14: Dam I want to want I want to shout out to my up of Queen, my fiance, to my whole Hawking family, Uh, my daughters, uh Syene, Sien Leanna, and my side Cayrie.
Speaker 2: All right, brother, I think get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone line to wide open. We got the latest lawyer coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 15: Yesterday we told the world what was gonna happen at the meg Gala, and it did go down exactly how we said.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get into it, all right.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: A glorilla war last night.
Speaker 2: I sure wasn't this what happened.
Speaker 3: No, I saw her little booty.
Speaker 5: But popping on one of them blow I mean one of them blog pages. I don't know, no, no, no, no, I think this is like after a show or photo shoot of something.
Speaker 2: Let me stop back and like I care. I'm sure Lauren will take Let's get to the latest. Lauren want to be coming a straight f.
Speaker 3: She gets them from somebody that knows somebody detail. I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on you. It's the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you have sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 7: It's the latest on the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club, all right, y'all.
Speaker 15: So there was some big news that came out of the met Gala last night yesterday, when we talked about the met gallon the fact that it was the first Monday in May, which is always them at Monday, we made, you know, some statements. We talked about Rihanna possibly revealing a pregnancy, because that's what the people were saying was going to happen, and we talked about Future revealing something as well.
Speaker 2: Baby was so excited yesterday.
Speaker 4: He was like, you in the future, got a surprise for everybody on the red carpet.
Speaker 2: I definitely say like you did.
Speaker 3: We got the audiot does.
Speaker 7: Not like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was happy, but he didn't go that high. Let's listen to how.
Speaker 15: We predicted it yesterday. Let's take a listen. I was sitting next to Branda when you it whatever, we can move on there.
Speaker 4: No, we shouldn't be able to move on. If you had something, Lauren, then they should have it for you.
Speaker 15: People also are predicting that maybe Rihanna, if the rumors are true, might reveal a surprise.
Speaker 1: And keep your eye on future all the future tonight because something that he's doing tonight, that's Gottet repeating stuff girls don't get.
Speaker 2: The girls tell you stuff, you don't got to repeat it.
Speaker 3: Gobbling. Give it the Lord because MV sources came through. Because what happened?
Speaker 15: The future popped out with his dreads cut off, and they are his hair is like a blondish brown, but he has no dreads anymore.
Speaker 3: And Rihanna has a baby bump. She and A's rock.
Speaker 15: You're expecting baby number three?
Speaker 3: How you knew about the hand blew? How you knew? Hey there, let's dive into the style. Yellow comrade. How you knew?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not telling you my source.
Speaker 3: You was in Atlanta last weekend?
Speaker 2: Huh, I'm not telling you my touch up on them?
Speaker 5: Why ain't cutting away them every Why why he had?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 12: No? Really?
Speaker 3: Why did he cut it all the way down?
Speaker 12: I saw it.
Speaker 3: I was like he could have cut.
Speaker 2: It all the way down.
Speaker 3: He looked like I did yesterday.
Speaker 1: He keep your eye on yeh, because I knew he cut his I know he took his dreads out, So I know he took his dreads out.
Speaker 2: They actually took it out. They didn't cut it. They took his dreads out. So I just said, look out for the future, been on on.
Speaker 3: The red carpet. Oh, so he didn't cut him. He took him out.
Speaker 1: What you mean like he calmed him out. I don't know anything about dreads, but they said he didn't cut it. They took him out.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you nothing anymore. I'm making me feel awkward and uncomfortable, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay? Well yes, Brianna.
Speaker 2: Like a white woman, you make me feel awkward and talking at all. You got the dance lighting me. Please, this is not a safe place for.
Speaker 3: Me, Rihanna ast Rocky.
Speaker 15: As I mentioned, they revealed that they are expecting another baby, and.
Speaker 3: He was so happy on our red carpet.
Speaker 15: Yes, let's take a listen to a set Rocky on the carpet talking about the baby.
Speaker 11: I feels amazing.
Speaker 18: You know, he side a hole in that, you know, and the son that just show the people where he was cooking up. And I'm glad everybody is happy for us, because we definitely happy.
Speaker 3: You know, you guys have been cooking a lot these past couple of years.
Speaker 12: Man, what's it mean to get to have so many people celebrate and be happy for you guys, people that you may never even meet.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 11: Honestly, it's a blessing.
Speaker 18: Nonetheless, because you might, how like some people in other situations at times to be envious of other people. But you've been seeing love for the most part, you know, and we've really recepted to that and appreciate that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's love.
Speaker 2: Love is love. I love congratulations too.
Speaker 15: And of course the fans instantly because Rihanna before the met Gala was just like in her hotel, casually walking around this baby bump like we like, just like, hey, I'm here. So the fans instantly started having a conversation about will we ever get music again, as they always do when she reveals that she's pregnant, and she actually addressed it on a carpet.
Speaker 3: She was talking to essence, I believe let's take listen to Rihanna.
Speaker 19: I want to see that that bump looks so you sais.
Speaker 3: A question is how are you? How are you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm shockingly feeling okay, yeah, and not too overwhelmed at the moment.
Speaker 19: I mean, at first it was kind of like, oh is this putting R nine on pause even longer because you were in production videos.
Speaker 3: But a couple of videos I can.
Speaker 2: Sing, I get you here, she said a couple of videos.
Speaker 15: Yeah, basically she still can sing, so we should still get music. But though about Rihanna's music, and you sat here and didn't say anything to.
Speaker 2: Me, I ain't saying nothing else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna move on because I just can get into the outfice. Yeah, you got all these pictures here, I do, so you going to have my favorite one from last night?
Speaker 3: Not gonna lie get them on that g I'm on. It's it up down all away. Yeah, and that's not you know, it's not crazy because she gay, so she definitely.
Speaker 4: Ate is not gay. She's a pan sexual. Oh I means she fries anything.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, okay.
Speaker 15: But it's two different sides of outfits.
Speaker 3: So you get it from one way.
Speaker 15: It's one suit. You hit it from another way. It's a it's a different side of the suit.
Speaker 3: But this blazer right, oh my good, yeah, oh my god, Representing sexuality is the way to go.
Speaker 15: Yes, And I don't have the designers that these people are wearing. I apologize. So also, Rihanna, is that rocky hit the carter Rihanna's baby bump. Her corset was like molded around her baby bump. A's rocky and all black, just at accenting.
Speaker 5: Her yes and as Rocky that's actually his own clothes like.
Speaker 3: His got you thank you for that. Just who else I wanted nick ate.
Speaker 5: It up as well, Nicki minaj She looked good, She looked good. I wish we would have seen a lot more color this year, but they still.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of colors there.
Speaker 3: Talking about the collar like Tracy Ellis Ross did golling for you. Lauren Hill. Lauren Hill popped out in the yellow. Oh, I ain't see her. She must have came. What time she was? Oh, that's right, she looked good in that yellow dough she has.
Speaker 15: Lorden Hill popped out on the carpet as well, in an amazing yellow. Savannah James was there in burgundy and hers it was like a suit she connected to like this like a course set thing that connected to a skirt and she was actually there by herself. There were reports that Lebron James was going to attend last night, but he had posted that unfortunately he couldn't make it because of.
Speaker 3: His knee injury that he sustained at the end of the season.
Speaker 15: And Lebron James was one of the coachess when people were looking for him to be there.
Speaker 3: He said he hates to missing historical event.
Speaker 15: His beautiful, powerful queen will be there holding the castle down as she has always done, and she do Lebron could.
Speaker 2: Have lived that carpet if they were still in the playoff? Would you have been there?
Speaker 4: That would have been even worse if they were still in the playoffs and showed up, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Get to our girl, doce alv who like a wallet? I love her?
Speaker 2: Look like a for me?
Speaker 3: Yes, I love her?
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 15: She also had the LV was like a face something like tat two or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 15: Pharrell was one of the big coaches as well, so there was a lot of LV on the carpet. Andre three thousand three Stacks showed up and a lot of people were wondering about his outfit. He had on like a blue jumpsuit and a piano strap to his back. Down there there is some context to his outfit. Actually, right before he stepped out onto the carpet, he revealed that he has some new music coming and on the cover of the music the project is called It's a New Project. A sixteen minute EP called seven Piano Sketches. The cover of the project is literally what we saw.
Speaker 3: Him in last night.
Speaker 15: He's in a blue suit with a piano strap with two straps across his chest.
Speaker 3: He pull up because and if you call us crazy, get there.
Speaker 15: I just saw him on the carpet, so I don't know, but I know he had a trash bag in his hands.
Speaker 2: And that project is actually out, yeah out.
Speaker 3: That dropped me in it before he hit the carpet.
Speaker 4: I will say this, Andred three thousand is the only person who can make that look effortless. Andred three thousand is the only person I could show with a piano on his back and make it seem like, make it look like he's not even trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, make it look like he's not carrying a damn pian.
Speaker 2: I have so many questions when he got inside, who helped to get it off?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean I have so many questions.
Speaker 4: Also to the theme was tailoring black style?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: How many people actually wore black designers and black brands?
Speaker 15: I don't know all of the designers, that all of the brands, but I know I'm sure that there were some people there in it.
Speaker 4: And if so, are black brands usually represented? After met Galan.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 15: It depends on the artists, and normally, like a fashion house will invite you, so like for instance, Kay Sanat said he didn't go to the actual met gala because the designer who reached out to him to go with him and to be you know, he didn't like the designer, he didn't want to talk.
Speaker 3: So it just depends.
Speaker 15: But there are a lot of people who intentionally, you know, work with black designers, black fashion houses, black creative directors. Law Roach had a lot of people that he dressed last night, Black stylists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had, because I would hope that if they were tailoring black style, they would be using black designers, black brands.
Speaker 15: A lot of it, too, was just the essence of like what we as black people have like created the style and the vibe for that a lot of these big fashion houses have taken but not have invited us to. So now we're here to basically reclaim. Like that was kind of the feeling as well to.
Speaker 5: Period and Lupin and I killed it. I'm i am that I didn't see Michael B. Jordan, though I ain't gonna lie because the way he just ate all of those fits up and centers. We're supposed to see that on a red carpet, But yes, I did see Jonathan.
Speaker 3: James, God damn Alicia Keys and.
Speaker 2: Swiss Beach and Swiss Beach. Yeah, they were both dressed like Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 4: They was both we wanted to break and Swiss to Stevie want the blindness to.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 15: Stevie Wonder was talking to La La La Lah hosted the Red Carpet, and I know we gotta wrap up, and he was talking.
Speaker 3: To her, talking La La La La La, because.
Speaker 15: La La hosted the Red Carpets. Gonna tell it as well too, right now. Stevie Wonder was talking Tola and I was wondering, how does he know that they put him in the right thing?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Man? God, I was wondering that he has people around him.
Speaker 5: That's so diffcting, Like he lived byself.
Speaker 2: He got dressed.
Speaker 4: By everybody around and blind about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, how does he know for a fact that the people around him?
Speaker 15: How do you know it's what you want? Like this is how I want to look tonight, Like how did you know that ring?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Mcgala ain't where he went behind that next.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: The morning you're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Everybody is dj NYV just hilarious. Schela mean the guy we are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news now. Last night sports, the Nuggets beat the Thunder one nineteen. They lead the series one oh. And the Knicks beat the Celtics won to wait one o five. The Knicks lead one o.
Speaker 4: Guys, by the way, those are both considered upsets. That's absolute, you know what I'm saying, Like like the Thunder is what the number one seed?
Speaker 1: The number one? Well Cavalier is yeah, a number two?
Speaker 2: Number two? Yeah, number two.
Speaker 9: Hey y'all, Hey, all right, let's get back into the front page news. So the real I D deadline is tomorrow on Wednesday. The Trump administration says all states. All states will need to comply by the May seventh deadline. Real ID is an enhanced security driver's license that will be uh needed to board any domestic that state side airline flight in lieu of a passport. So if you do have a passport, I believe that you will be okay at least to travel, but you will still need to get your real I D and become real ID compliant. Now some states are complaining of long lines at the d m V, m B, A, MVD, whatever you call it. It's Department of Motor Vehicles and then there are anticipated delays. There will be anticipated delays at airports, long lines at airports in the coming weeks and days as a result of this.
Speaker 12: UH.
Speaker 9: Speaking of airports, flight delays and cancelations can take caing you at Liberty Newark International Airport, while United Airlines is recommending travelers consider another airport for their plans. Now, New York Senator Chuck Schumer he's calling on the US Inspector General to investigate continued chaos at Newark International. Schumer says the Federal Aviation Administration is a total mess, with air traffic control staff shortages wreaking havoc on travel. Now he wants the probe to figure out if those cuts impacted the agency's efficiency along with aging technology that is failing. Let's take a listen to Senator Chuck Schumer's comments.
Speaker 20: Love to say that there is just minor turbulence at Newark Airport and the FAA, that would be the understatement of the year. We know that airlines have been canceling flights. We have atc folks giving warnings. We have a nineteen ninety technology being used in twenty twenty five, and we have safety issues, plain and simple.
Speaker 4: I was reading this article over the weekend that talked about how air traffic controller was warning that Newark was unsafe for travel and you should avoid Nework at all costs. But I literally, when I was flying back from Chicago yesterday, I was saying that. I was saying, how like you, these technologies on these planes are so dated. Because even when I was flying back into LaGuardia last night, they had a slight hold because they couldn't they couldn't land yet because something was going on at the airport. But you could just tell that the technology at these airports is just.
Speaker 1: Old and Outdad, You could just tell. And when I went and we landed Lagudia and people were sleeping, you would think it.
Speaker 2: Was the holidays.
Speaker 4: It was a random Monday night, eleven o'clock at night. People were sleeping, Flights were delayed, people's flights got canceled.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. And this was at Laguadia.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 9: And of course New York Senior Senator Schumer, he says he wants to ensure that the problem doesn't get any worse or spread. And of course this comes as Nowark Airport has been experiencing ongoing delays since last week. I believe there was a ninety second blackout on April twenty eighth with radar and communications that supposedly, you know, left things really really bad. And in fact, a lot of those air traffic controllers I've walked off the job saying that they are dealing with trauma. Leave And as a result of all of this chaos.
Speaker 2: Last Monday, right, yeah, yeah, that happened to us. We had to land.
Speaker 4: We was coming from Orlando and had the land in Richmond because the raidars were out at Newark.
Speaker 9: So the authorities essentially are saying, try another airport if you can, and you.
Speaker 1: Gotta tell me twice. I usually take Laguardi anyway, Laguardier or JFK. I I'd rather take the extra little trip because Nowark is just.
Speaker 5: And that's the craziest thing ever, Because I fly in and out of Newark almost every week. That's like the best airport to me. But god damn, I hate going to New York to fly.
Speaker 4: Now, listen that New New York terminal is dope. Now, I think it's terminal A that terminal in Newark, Yeah, Newark, Yes, But I mean the fact that it's unsafe to travel.
Speaker 2: That's oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You ain't gotta tell me twice to not travel out of there, but that I use the airport like all the time.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, something to keep in mind. I switching gears.
Speaker 9: New York Attorney General Latitia James is leading a coalition of nineteen the attorneys general insuing to block the Trump administration from dismantling the US Department of Health and Human Services. Now, she says, those affected by HHS cuts are.
Speaker 3: Nine eleven heroes and more.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to New York Attorney General Letitia James comments.
Speaker 21: And since taking office, this administration has fired scientists, close labs, shuttered life saving programs without rhyme reason or any legal authority. Will be denied care because this administration chose to fire their doctors. And at the same time, children in New York and across the country are at risk of losing access to head start.
Speaker 3: She called the mass firings illegal, dangerous, and cruel.
Speaker 9: James also said that those at risk include children working parents, seniors, foster families, and those who struggle with mental health and substance abuse, in addition to first responders who will be impacted by the the cuts and restructuring effect departments like the FDA, CDC, National Institutes of Health. So I would continue to keep you posted on that in terms of what happens in that coalition and their efforts and closing things out. Closing arguments are wrapping up in the murder trial of three former Memphis police officers who are being charged in the beating death of Tyree Nichols. Now, the prosecution says the case boils down to the simple fact while the attorney for the accused officers made his closing arguments, let's take a listen to those closing arguments.
Speaker 3: That night, January seventh, twenty three eighteen.
Speaker 11: Those three officers did bad things.
Speaker 1: Both of officials put their lives on the line for us each day, and they're trying to do right.
Speaker 3: So it's nine.
Speaker 8: Case where they're accusing the bands and trying to go out there and.
Speaker 12: Prove a point.
Speaker 9: So over six days, attorneys called seventeen witness including a police trainer, who admitted the force.
Speaker 3: Used on Nichols was excessive.
Speaker 9: None of the former officers testified in that trial. Of prosecutors previously rested their case after calling five witnesses, saying video evidence clearly shows what happened that night in twenty twenty three, and closing arguments will continue today and then we will be on Verdict Watch and I will keep you posted as to what happens in that case and that trial as well.
Speaker 3: That's a front page news, y'all.
Speaker 9: Follow me on socials at Morgan Media m O R G Y N M E D I A and for more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app and visit us at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Morgan, all right, Morgan Hill, all right, Now, when we come back, Chaka Stevenson will be joining us WC. He has a WBC Lightweight championship on July twelfth, so we're gonna talk to him about that fighting so much more so, don't move.
Speaker 2: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: The Morning, The Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is dj n V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne de Gatte. We are the Breakfast Club gets here as well. That means we got a special guest in the building. That's right, you know the lightweight. Everybody's can to fight if you ask me, Ladies and gentleman, charl Stevens, welcome by how you feeling.
Speaker 8: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 4: You fighting against Williams the Potter on July twelfth, Right, that's a mandatory y.
Speaker 8: He actually the Intern champs. He got the little belt below my weight class, so I'm gonna beat him up there.
Speaker 7: A little belt.
Speaker 2: He's a little belt a little bit. What do you think of him? His skills, all that good stuff. Now, he's actually a really tough fighter.
Speaker 8: He's gonna come and put the pressure and he's gonna come to fight. So it ain't gonna be a boring fight. It's gonna be an entertaining fight. And I'm just ready to put.
Speaker 11: On the show.
Speaker 2: I want to know what everybody afraid to fight. I don't know if it's afraid of what?
Speaker 4: Right, But I saw Roly recently say that you are overrated, because he said he feels like you got a weak resume.
Speaker 3: To me, I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: I don't think your resume is your fault, because it's not like you aren't calling out these guys it's not like you don't want to fight the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Actually, I'm the guy that really tried to fight everybody. My last fight, I tried to fight the kid Austen guy. He ended up sick and caught the flu, and I tried to fight Frank Matin pulled out. So I can't really take what really said serious?
Speaker 2: Really been knocked out before?
Speaker 11: You can't, and you can't like some clown in clown somebody like that, can't call somebody like what do you what's the week resume? If you won titles in different divisions? He's a former unified.
Speaker 2: Champion besides tank, what's his resume?
Speaker 11: Yeah? And he got knocked out?
Speaker 2: Truthfully, any yeah, any got knocked out?
Speaker 3: So so who did?
Speaker 1: Who would you want to fight? Who would you love to fight that you feel like you just can't get it done?
Speaker 2: Do you want to fight?
Speaker 8: I don't want to keep saying that said you want to fight, thank but I think that's the biggest fight for.
Speaker 7: The boxing from Baltimore.
Speaker 3: You want to tank to knock you out?
Speaker 5: Y'all want to fight taking that's nice, but why do you want to tank to knock you out?
Speaker 3: So that sound good? That sounds real good.
Speaker 2: But she's too little to promise you. You too little, and you're gonna be surprised that night. Matter of fact, you probably thought Lamark was gonna get knocked out too.
Speaker 11: She did.
Speaker 2: I did exactly.
Speaker 8: I didn't, but not the grease with Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did the fight with Roach change how you looked at tanking anyway?
Speaker 8: I knew how the fight was gonna go. I bet money and one money that night. I knew exactly how that fight was gonna go. I had Lamar Roase come to my training camp for sparing, and when he pulled up a sparing I kind of knew, like what type of fight he was, and I kind of image in my brain how the fight was gonna go over him a tank, and I swear kind of went exactly like I.
Speaker 11: Said, Wow, I can't won the fight.
Speaker 8: I thought, Lamon want back. We could sit here and I'm not gonna fight with the little knee, I thought, Lamar want.
Speaker 3: Lamar definitely surprised me.
Speaker 11: Even even though they didn't call the knee a knockdown, you still felt Lamark one more rounds.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought there was at least seven five.
Speaker 3: How you think the one't gonna go? The one coming up.
Speaker 8: With Actually, like, I hope he don't get a rid with him again, because at the end of the day, if he lose, it's just gonna look bad on the fight with me. So it's gonna look like somebody else already did it.
Speaker 11: That that fight. Stock is gonna go a little down. But I heard Tank might be fighting Jake Paul's.
Speaker 1: Still what do you think about that fight? If that happens, you think he takes it out of real fighting to uh, this is common, you know, it's a business.
Speaker 2: So he probably just trying to go get a bag.
Speaker 8: So I ain't you know, I don't knock nobody for trying to make a bag, but I think he do gotta fight me before he retire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting, right because this Tank have a great resume when you look at it like that.
Speaker 2: I think his resume is solid.
Speaker 8: I think it's just kind of down play it just because he kind of weight drained a lot of people, so he ain't really fight guys at his best and when he kind of thought the people that was comfortable at the way class, he kind of struggled like pick Bull and La.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, and because he you know, so accepted by our community that you know, the hip hop culture. He became very popular because he knocks people out. But when you think about it, I think that the stigma is the guys, the big names, the chakors that to your females and Devin he hasn't for those guys, and that's in the back of everybody's mind.
Speaker 2: Why don't those fights happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's a lot of politics, though. I think it's a lot of people, you know, getting away a certain fight scene. It's also fighters too, Like Tank got to be the person that says, I want to fight this guy, and when he says he want to fight somebody, he's gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: So it's on him.
Speaker 4: Don't really just flick with a mattro and Eddie.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I'm just like you. I realize what my situation is. Whatever I want.
Speaker 8: So if I want Eddie to be involved, Eddie gonna be involved in If I don't want him involved, He's not gonna be involved. But I actually like Eddie Herner. I've been telling people for the longest. I think he's one of the best promoters in the sport of boxing.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about the new SORTI chic that's really been taking over boxing and investing a lot of money in the boxing.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like a giveing the curse because I feel like he wanted to make the biggest and best fights happen. But also he gotta know, like what fighters is the best fighters, Like he gotta understand the sport of boxing a little bit more too. So I like it, but still it's like I want him to like do a little bit more homework and understand like who is the best fighters? And you want if you want the best versus the best, make the best versus the best?
Speaker 11: Not really can you talk about the little I guess not disagreement but miscommunication you have with him because you fall in Saudi against Padley. You say you have the biggest bag of your life over there, and you made easy work of Padley, and you had a two fight deal with Natur and then for this payd fight you put out on social media, they promised me a certain amount of money and now they backtracking on that, but then put out a tweet saying we got it together, we figured it out. So explain that whole situation.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't really tell all the details.
Speaker 8: All I'm gonna say is like in business, you gonna go back and forth, you know, like God feels he's worth this, and somebody say, oh no, you're worth this. So at the end of the day, I'm a guy. I stand on what I say integrity. We got it together. So shout out to Jay Prince. He came in and the situation.
Speaker 11: Because I spoke to Eddie Hearn yesterday and I asked him the same thing and he was like, well, the original there was for Chakora fighting Saudi, and when you fight in Saudi, there's a premium, you get a little bit more. This fight is supposedly going to be in Central Park. I don't know it's true. That's the room was. That's why it was a little lessons that something like that.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's something according to that. That was what I heard. But like I said, I.
Speaker 2: Don't try to speak to what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: He was giving you a little backlas do because they said you apologize just to get a higher pay day? Did he say that, like all right, man, you better apologize for that.
Speaker 8: It was kind of a miscommunication and I kind of reacted quick instead of thinking about what I was doing. So with the miscommunication, I kind of that's why I just had to, you know, be a man to do what I had to do.
Speaker 4: Type and you said something else that makes a lot of sense. Who is talking to the Turk about boxing?
Speaker 2: That's what I'll be saying.
Speaker 8: I feel as though, like I ain't gonna say to the people around him, but I do think that a lot of people need to do their homework enough to understand what's what once they understand it. Just like with this car, they got me the co main event under you know, Egar my homie. I ain't gonna say nothing bad about him, but I'm the biggest star in the car. I'm the guy that's like people want to see. I'm in the biggest fight. I got the best resume, Like I ain't even gonna say resume because they try to trash it, but I got them I'm the most accomplished too, So just to put.
Speaker 2: Me on like his under car, they really don't mean.
Speaker 4: I didn't even look at the card. I just assumed that that was the main event.
Speaker 11: But but I heard that. It's kind of like what's happening in Toms Square. They're like all main event. They're like kind of Cole Main or.
Speaker 8: Maine even if they was main event. Take me out that car. What do you think that car does? Like nobody really gonna repay attention to it. They paying attention to it because it's me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, you're the only multi division champion. So I hear you. I hear your argument. But as far as Turkey, I'll touch on that too. He he's a real fight fan, right. He loves the sport and he's obviously poured so much money into it. He wants to get it right. He'll take you know, Eddie Hearn knows the sport and other people, so he's trying to make it better. But when you come into something new like that, you might make mistakes here and there. But I think he's put so much air into the sport, like so much life into it that you know, these fighters are happy.
Speaker 2: He is making the best fights to me over the last couple of years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he tried to make the best fight, but it's still you know, I like, I like the biggest and best fights.
Speaker 2: I wanna fight Tank. We got more with Stevenson when we come back. Don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning Warning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess Hiliary, Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with. Should call Stevenson boxing. His next fight is July twelve against William Zapeta. Now, I was gonna ask you, what's your opinion on the way that these fights like a Times Square fight in Central Paul fight and how does that affect the boxer because it could be too humid out there, So so how do do you like those type of fights where it's just off.
Speaker 2: Brand of what we're usually is.
Speaker 8: I don't care where I'll fight that. We can fight anywhere, truthfully, but nah, I think that the Central Park And then I think that's cool, Like I think you know people who are performed in Central Park before, so I'm all for it.
Speaker 11: Have you ever had a conversation with Turkey U J. Prince about tank and like, has he ever said that I'm gonna make tanking off for to fight you?
Speaker 8: Now, he definitely want the tank fight. You want to tank, Like I said, all of the tank. So he got just come on board and let's make a big ass bad let's do it.
Speaker 4: When you talk about fighting outside do you think there's like an underappreciated mental side to boxing that fans and commentators don't understand you talk about.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, I think like a lot of people don't know about boxing. I remember it was a quote where Roger Maybell said, most people don't know about boxing.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. But you know, it brings odds to the sport.
Speaker 8: You know, you got the YouTubers now in the sport of boxing, you got a lot of people that's paying attention to it. So I appreciate the viewers, but I do think people need to do a little bit more homework.
Speaker 3: I think it's a sweet science.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think even with you, you know what I mean, Like if I've seen people somebody called you the who wasn't recently that called him the best defensive fighter ever, but Sehn Porter, I don't remember a lot of people have been saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a sweet science to what you do.
Speaker 4: Like it may not be knockout knockouts all the time, but you're a fantastic boxer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, some nice I may come out there and put on an amazing performance and put on the offensive display like I did with Jamel Harris. So it just depends on what happens that night or what I'm feeling that night.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, you think you can hurt Tank fight, Yes.
Speaker 8: I mean you gotta realize Lamar had no disrespect to Lamar either. He had what ten knockouts I got, well Elevin, we ain't too far off, and he was kind of hurting him too. So if he could hurt, I know I can hear him.
Speaker 11: So what about you? And Lament was here last time we was all here, and I asked him about you if I guess if the Tank fight doesn't happen, perfect, We was talking about if he wins. He said, yes, she calls on my list next.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 8: I think that uh Me and him been talking about this for years. So like already, like my boy, I'm real cool with him, but we could really squabble at the end of the day. So if you come down to it and Tank say he don't want to fight him again, I'll go fighting my next.
Speaker 11: Let's talk about your bro key, Shaan Davis right like obviously he on fire right now. He about to fight Dello. Santo's a common opponent that you fought. People were really trying to put you out against each other, not not only in the fight, but just like, oh, I think he gonna beat Delo Santos better than chicour did. Do you worry about that at all?
Speaker 2: Nah, because at the end of the day, I want him to.
Speaker 8: Like, at the end of the day, you gotta realized when I met Keith Sean, key Shon was like thirteen years old, little bad kid from the gutter, and it's like I kind of like grabbed him up, like this is my brother, may come better.
Speaker 2: So it's like.
Speaker 8: Now to see him evolving, to see him become world champion, that's something good for me. Like if he go out there and crush Dela Santos, that's good for me. That makes me feel good about just myself too.
Speaker 11: Are you taking him under the wing and all that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like my brother. So at end of the day, I'm not most fight.
Speaker 11: There's a throwing shots at that. They're like, man, the ain't no friends of brothers in this business. I don't know why your call saying he'll never fight Key Sean and vice versa.
Speaker 8: But if you have somebody that you're really close with, you gotta get in the ring and you gotta kill mentality. He gotta kill mentality is like what you're talking about. I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: I feel I fight.
Speaker 8: Tell any fighters that got something to say about it.
Speaker 2: Like me, how about that?
Speaker 4: How how difficult to not take boxing personal because you're all going in there beating up on each other.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's very difficult.
Speaker 8: You gotta still understand it's a business in the sport at the end of the day. That's why I kind of used to go wrong. I used to always take it personally. I used to feel like because it's my life at the end of the day. So now I'm just at a point where it's like, I understand it's a business. I understand it's a sport. Just how you said Tank going to fight Jake Paul. That makes sense, Like, I get why you will go fight Jake Paul, but just don't retire without fighting me.
Speaker 2: It's how I feel so bad. You know, the Tank j Paul thing is cool if it's a real fight.
Speaker 3: I mean, I really mean that. I don't you know how real these fights are.
Speaker 11: Well, Jake Paul fights real. I'm gonna speak on his behalf because i've you know.
Speaker 2: Fake fights before.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying they fake, but I think people might hold back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like the Tyson fight.
Speaker 11: That's a real fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Tyson that's a real put it like this.
Speaker 1: If Tank don't knock out Jake Paul within thirty to forty five seconds, it ain't real to me. WHOA why do you feel that way?
Speaker 8: J big Tank, there is little Jake Paul is like two hundred plus on the regular.
Speaker 4: I still personally believe Tan Shore knock him. I remember when Maye Logan Paul, you thought he should have not No, I didn't think he should knock Logan out, but he he made Logan look silly. So Tank, with his powers should be able to clean up.
Speaker 11: But Jake is way better than his brother Logan. That's to start right.
Speaker 4: To knock out Jake Paul, I mean, can happen, but I don't.
Speaker 11: I just don't know how that fight makes sense because he's so much heavier than them, so I don't know how they gonna make We thought.
Speaker 1: About that with the Mayweather Logan but and I was telling everybody, y'all think Logan just gonna come in there and knock me whether out.
Speaker 2: No, like Maye the greatest depending fight of all time.
Speaker 8: He's a boxer, like I get, the power is real, I get all of that. But at the end of the day, that's a man that's like almost one hundred pounds bigger than him. So I don't see it.
Speaker 2: So what that said.
Speaker 4: One of your mentors is also Bud facts and he's going up a lot of ways to fight Canelo. But it ain't a hundred pounds fifty right.
Speaker 11: No, right now, he had one fifty four, So it's just two way class one sixty eight.
Speaker 3: OK.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think you started that whole thing right here when you said would you fight him?
Speaker 3: Canelo? Canelo?
Speaker 11: Bud comes up to one six stick, would you fight? And now it was about to have.
Speaker 3: That was our only do it become the one sixty eight man.
Speaker 8: I've been saying that for years. Though, I've been saying for years I think Budd would be Canelo. I think Bud just got the style at a out box Canelo. I've seen Canelo get out box everal times, so I think Budd is the guy.
Speaker 1: What did you think, like your but was gonna lose when he thought everybody is gonna lose, and he came in here, Charlamage is gonna lose.
Speaker 11: He came.
Speaker 3: Say that for you because I've always been an Earl fan.
Speaker 8: But god damn, Actually I had been a lot of money that night too.
Speaker 2: I made so much money that night.
Speaker 3: I've been, I've been.
Speaker 8: I was in camp with Bud, Like, I've seen how he was trained, I've seen how he was feeling it. He just had a chip on his shoulder, and watching him with that chip on his shoulder it kind of like motivated me. Like it was like a very motivational situation.
Speaker 3: So you're close with Terrence Crawford, right, that's my brother.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I talked to him yesterday. He was like, you mat treat my brother right when he come up there? Did you hear what may said?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Who mace?
Speaker 11: Mace?
Speaker 2: What he say?
Speaker 5: May See had this to say, He said, I don't want to see Chakour fight. I'm gonna be honest, no disrespecting Nork, but I don't want to see Chakour fight.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 5: For him to be hanging out with Terrence Crawford and Andre Ward, it's absolutely no way that he's fighting the way he's fighting.
Speaker 8: You know, like like like I said with the other people, like, I can't really take some of these guys too serious because it's like they make a living off of trolling people.
Speaker 2: Like trolling is what they do on a regular basis.
Speaker 8: So even before when I kind of reacted to them, I don't feel the same way now that was like, Okay, I understand the business aspect of it, so kudos to him. But I'm gonna keep making money. I'm gonna keep being the best, and none of these.
Speaker 4: Be They're not saying anything about you that they didn't say about somebody like a Florida because people do not for whatever reason, people don't respect defensive fighters.
Speaker 11: Even war. She mentioned war. They said the same thing about Dre Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's a stigma on black fighters.
Speaker 8: Who don't get out box people. But like a limit Chenko or before can go out box the same people and you don't never hear no boring things on them. So I just hear it, but it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Does that get into your head when you're in the ring, though, Like, because you know you got your style, does it make you feel like y'all want to be a little bit more aggressive? I do want to try to get a knockout just to shut people up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of did.
Speaker 8: And that's where I'll be going wrong because I always realized my knockouts come from not trying, like I don't expect it when I knock people out with that like in mind is like you gotta tame yourself. You gotta calm down, relax and not look for the knock. When you look for it, it kind of get sloppy and it gets a little ugly. Me knowing that now, I just go in there and not looking for it, and if it comes, it comes.
Speaker 1: We got more with Stevenson. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody is EJ N V. Jesse, Larry Charlamaine, the god we are. The Breakfast Club is here as well. We're still kicking it with you cars Stevenson.
Speaker 11: You know you're You're a big lightweight in my opinion, like one thirty five, so you obviously I don't think you small. I've seen light where I think you could be at one forty and still be a fair size in that division. So obviously, if the tank fight doesn't happen, there's so many fights at one forty, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like I said, I would move up for the big fight, for the big fight if it's like a little fight that don't make sense, like I'm really not a forty pound, Like really, no, I'm not a forty pound.
Speaker 2: I'm barely even a third.
Speaker 11: You don't think you in your career at least at one forty seven or something.
Speaker 8: I used to think that, But nah, I think so. I mean, I will go there for the right fights. Like I just watch kind of been I like, kind of being too no disrespect me tough, But I would fight him at like what I told you, for the right before.
Speaker 11: I swear I was kind of tough man. He throws hard punches.
Speaker 8: Like I said, for the right fights, I'll move up.
Speaker 4: It's hard to get get up to that kind of weight.
Speaker 8: I mean you have to, like I guess, train a little harder far as weights wise, and put on a little bit more weight.
Speaker 2: But I think skills pay the bills.
Speaker 8: Like I feel like with my skills, I can fight a lot of guys at the higher way class.
Speaker 2: That slow you down defensively.
Speaker 8: Now my defense is always did Like I said, I spar with Bud on the regular, like I sparred with big guys regularly, so it ain't gonna slow nothing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It was Sean Porter who said he feels like for my last camp, okay, okay, so that maybe that's what he got that from it.
Speaker 3: He said, I've never seen a fighting.
Speaker 4: With the kind of defense that should cause Stevenson has, and he says he feels that you're He feels like your defense is even greater than Maywell.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Sean Forden, Man, that's my guy. Hey, shout out to my youngest back here to this quin Moses and Maywell Chance.
Speaker 8: Young fighters boxes right, my little cousin man damn and my little brother too. So young fighters coming up. They professionally too the fight.
Speaker 2: But how did you feel when Sean said that about you?
Speaker 8: I appreciate it because Sean actually been in their first hand. So he went to the ring and sparred me, so he's seen what I can do. When when he got out the ring, he kind of knew like, okay, he's the guy.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate Sean.
Speaker 8: Actually, I feel like if Sean wanted to come back right now, he could come back for the right fight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he kind of surprised me. He did six rounds with me, so I respect him.
Speaker 2: Did you study may Weather?
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, I study everything about Floyd from head to toe.
Speaker 2: When he heard that or if he heard it, did he hit you up?
Speaker 4: Like all right, now, you don't think you better than men?
Speaker 2: You know Floyd so well? Floyd didn't hit me up and say nothing like that.
Speaker 8: Floyd is actually a cool dude for me personally, Like I hit the stories about him, I don't really take into it because he kind of one on one with me.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 11: But you would say something like that, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Competitor right now. I would love to.
Speaker 8: But like the thing is, like even when I watch, because I know he probably a little hesitated about sparring the young fighters now because with Devin's situation, they kind of put out there that they beat him up and all of that. I'm not that type of dude. Like if I spared Floyd, nobody would know how I went.
Speaker 2: It would be just me learning.
Speaker 8: Like I wouldn't even go in there to try to like Floyd older than now, So I wouldn't going there to try to get off on Floyd. I'm going in there to learn, Like, Okay, let me watch his reaction. Let me see how his speed is at this age, what little tricks he got going, And I probably take them tricks and use them in the ring for myself.
Speaker 2: So that's just the type of dude I am.
Speaker 11: Is a fighter that that you kind of fought and really got off on him, but you actually personally like him, and you're like, damn, I wish it didn't have to beat him. I wish you didn't have to beat him.
Speaker 3: Herring.
Speaker 8: Everybody thought I was beefed out with him because we going back and forth for the fight, but.
Speaker 11: And you killed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But at the end of the day.
Speaker 8: I really like him, Like as an individual, he's like a super cool individual. He always like looking out for me before that. So I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Man, he like you, and you beat his ands like that he actually does, don't.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yeah, yeah, we're cool.
Speaker 4: What's something you learned outside of the ring that's helped you the most inside the ring?
Speaker 2: The smartest man will win.
Speaker 8: That's in any situation when it comes to business, anything, the smartest man is always going to win. And I think far as boxing, being able to out smart my opponents is kind of what took me over the Edgual.
Speaker 11: Everybody this soak Ryan go see it. A lot of people saying he's so com I mean the controversy aside with the Devin thing, right with the PD thing. He obviously we saw him beat Devon bad and he was at a weight where he was comfortable for two So how does a Tank and Ryan fight play out? If it was at one forty your weight that that Ryan was more comfortable.
Speaker 8: I think it'll be a very different fight. I think Tank is like, he's a good fighter, but like Ryan Garcia that he fought that night wasn't the same Ryan Garcia that Devin Haney fought. And Ryan was feeling good, and you actually seen when he fought Tank. He didn't have no respect for Tank, Like he wasn't scared of Tank at all. It just was the fact that he wasn't able to take the punches that was coming back at him.
Speaker 2: So I think it'll be a very different fight.
Speaker 4: So you beat you beat William on July twelve, Let's just say you beat winning on July twelfth. Tank beats Roach, but then take goes to fight Jake Paul. Tank don't want to call Stevenson fight. What does she call Stevenson do for his legacy and his resume.
Speaker 8: Then I just keep working, keep working, fight the next best available opponents, and stay focused. At the end of the day, the movement doesn't revolve around him.
Speaker 2: So whatever he got going on, he got going on.
Speaker 8: If he says he don't want to fight me, he retires without fighting me, that's cool. That's on his legacy. He got to live with that. But truthfully, for me, I fight the next available opponents. I fight Lamart Roach, maybe running back with an Edwin Della Santos or something. So honestly, I just, you know, just stay focused in I think my time gonna come.
Speaker 2: Would you be disappointed if you don't ever get that fight?
Speaker 8: I would just be disappointed in the fact that the way he was talking, like the way, oh I'm gonna he on my list, here on my list, and like the way he kind of put out threats in a way like like somebody's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be scared of that.
Speaker 8: It would be disappointed that we don't get to clash in the ring.
Speaker 11: But if he go do that, who's the next best start? Like is it a Ryan or to your female like where it would be still a big money fight.
Speaker 2: I would fight all of them.
Speaker 8: God, I've been saying I want to fight TiO for the longest, so TiO will be the perfect.
Speaker 2: Fight for me.
Speaker 8: But I think like boxing will forever evolve, so it's never gonna just start with one. So it may be a young superstar coming up. I like the Ameliono arguts. I see superstar potential with him. Maybe one day in the sport, me and him could lock in and get a big fight on. So I just gotta stay focused in and stay on my game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to hear none of them fighters say she calls over rated. I don't want to hear him fight and say you call can't knock nobody out if you're not going to get in the ring, I feel don't don't say none of that. If you're not gonna get in the ring.
Speaker 11: You can't beat him.
Speaker 2: Word. We appreciate you for joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Brother, I appreciate y'all too, And have a successful camp because I know you're about hit camp right.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, it's the breakfast club is she called Stevenson? Good morning? I love this place.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm telling Justice camer Man because he was out on the night in the time. Don't sit in there last night. I'm not, but there was a woman trying to holler at him, and I'm like, that's because her husband like guy, and she picks up guys for her husband.
Speaker 2: So he didn't keep backing the woman. The woman getting the number for her guy. Yeah, buddy, Can.
Speaker 3: I ask you one question.
Speaker 1: If a guy asked another man what his love language, what does that usually mean?
Speaker 2: It sounds like you saying trying to really get to know you're out on the future.
Speaker 1: Today said, let's get to the latest with Laura.
Speaker 2: Lauren becoming a straight back.
Speaker 3: She gets them. Somebody that knows, somebody gets to detail. I'm a lone girl that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd.
Speaker 2: Be having the latest on you, the la the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 7: It's the latest on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, all right, y'all.
Speaker 15: So yesterday I went to the first day of Diddy's trial. It was the first day of jury selection and me and was it a long day? We were there from like nine thirty to like six six thirty at night.
Speaker 3: Yes, they went through. It was because there's a lot of drawors.
Speaker 15: There's like I think the pool was like when you were from like one hundred fifty hundred and seventy five.
Speaker 3: I believe it's one hundred and fifty people big.
Speaker 2: So you got to see the jurors.
Speaker 15: Not all of them, but yes, because they couldn't we couldn't do all of them on one day, but yes. So when I first got there, first of all, it was horrible. They have to be outside of anywhere. But I was outside and there was like tons of media press set up. So we did our intro into the fact that I'd be covering it for the Latest with Lona Rosa, so you guys will see that on my YouTube channel. But there was a lot of media there, but not as much as I thought would be there.
Speaker 3: But I think it's because it's the first day.
Speaker 15: Once I got into the courtroom, I was told that I was already too late to go on the actual courtroom where puff was going to be, so I went into an overflow room. So in the overflow room, all you could do was listen. So from nine thirty to like two maybe like one thirty, I was just sitting there listening to dur After juror after the juror after Dury, y'all, I felt like I.
Speaker 3: Was in school. What did you do?
Speaker 2: Interviewed him.
Speaker 15: Yes, they interviewed them. So they had this list that they put together. It's a people in Places list And.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard No Way Out? That's your favorite album?
Speaker 3: Not those exact words, but similar to it.
Speaker 15: So they asked you, you know, they asked me about different celebrities.
Speaker 3: They know Michael B. Jordan was on the list.
Speaker 15: Kid Cuddy was on the list, Kanye West was on the list. Some of Diddy's family, including his kids, were on the list. Any, Yeah, there were some Jordids who knew different people. So like there was a old it was.
Speaker 3: Old and young.
Speaker 15: So there was one woman, she was an older white woman. She thought Michael B. Jordan was Michael Jordan, but she knew that it was a celebrity. There was another girl.
Speaker 2: Taking off I'm trying.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think they let her rock because you could tell that, like she honestly just didn't know. There was another girl. I didn't get to see her. This is when I was an overflow room. Who actually she knew everything, Like she was like she's a big fan of the nineties.
Speaker 4: She knew.
Speaker 3: She named multiple people.
Speaker 15: Laurian Gibson was on the list, who was Diddy's choreographer and dance instructor for some years.
Speaker 3: She named her off the list. I want to singing songs.
Speaker 2: You can hate me.
Speaker 15: No, she did start singing songs, but she was the only person I heard that whole day identify Laurian and Gibson. So I'm like, oh, she really knows. But she says she used to watch Making the band a lot. Yeah, so yeah, they did that whole thing. They also there was a bunch of different places, like different hotels and things of that nature that you know puff either would have been at, or like people that are of a celebrity or like a certain status. They were trying to identify. You know, if you know these places, had you been there.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 2: The majority women, men, white, black.
Speaker 3: It was mixed.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 15: It was a very diverse pool, white, black, men, women, young, old. It was very very diverse. There was one man that stood out to me. He actually was a juror who because they give you these questions and they pull you in and they say, okay, this is the case you're going to do. Here's some preliminary questions because we were trying to make sure there's no conflict right right, So then when they come back, so when we seen them, this is them coming back after those questions. So a lot of the drawers had to update you and say, yo, since the last time I saw you, here's what's change. One man got on the stand and basically said, my wife was one of the litergators. Remember that party that puff had when there was a stampede and people passed away. Yes, his wife was one of the attorneys on that case. His wife found out from another woman or another person who was on the jury who went back and told her significant other that she had seen them just in the pool. And then he works with the wife and one was like, oh, you know your your husband's on the diggy case and she and her husband was like, oh, no, I hate him.
Speaker 3: I don't like him.
Speaker 15: So when he revealed that, they're like no, like did he seem was just like, no, I don't like him. It's too definite. Even though it's not the husband. There was an older black lady who they talked about or who was there A lot of a lot of them. George, y'all saw that Cassie video like, I'm not even gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: How could they not? It was on CNN. It literally was seeing an exclusive video.
Speaker 3: That was the reoccurring theme. People kept bringing that up.
Speaker 15: So one woman said that she didn't see the full video, but she saw a screenshot of the video and that it was very Can I say damn, it was very damning.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what.
Speaker 15: We can send the radio, but that got her excluded, meaning they're not gonna use her as a duror because they were like, wait for you to eaven.
Speaker 2: She was like, it damming judgment.
Speaker 15: It was damning, but I can still make a clear and fair decision. Did he seem was like, nah, look did he look well?
Speaker 4: I don't know what I don't understand about that video is he's not on trial.
Speaker 1: For exactly, but everybody seeing which makes him look bad.
Speaker 15: And I want to bring this back in the next hour because I heard something in the courtroom about the video and how it will probably not be used by the prosecutors even though they are able to admit the original video. And I've been getting a lot of pushback for calling this out because people are like that doesn't mean anything, or they can stand and I'm like, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: But you said, how does did he look?
Speaker 15: He's definitely a lot thinner, face, is very pale, a lot of gray hair, some black, but a lot of gray hair. You could tell he was nervous, and he said it in the courtroom. He had actually go to the bathroom. He was like, excuse me, Jude. You know I'm a little bit nervous.
Speaker 3: But you could tell.
Speaker 15: At one point in time, I saw and I was watching him very closely. I saw like his handshaking a bit, but very involved. He's fighting for his life literally, like I mean, he came with a case of paperwork.
Speaker 3: He was on the tablet sitting next to Brian Steel.
Speaker 15: He's reading every drawer profile As things are happening, like when that man revealed that his wife was a part of that litigation team. He's reacting with his attorneys. They're having conversations. But he's also even though he's in all of that, still very like enduring, like he was making them like.
Speaker 3: A good time.
Speaker 2: Shaking in the hand.
Speaker 1: I don't think makes makes him nervous, but remember when he was up at his hand with shaking like that as well, So it might be nervous.
Speaker 2: I don't know who was nervous. He had something wrong with her.
Speaker 3: It was his left hand wiped up that champagne.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure he's happier. I remember that, you know, did he had his own met gallon in jail last night? My god, yo jets fine tailoring, black style. It was altering their jail suits walking the red carpet and the carpet is read because it's stained with blood from bookies.
Speaker 15: Wait always, you know, look before we have to wrap this up, and I'm gonna bring this back because I have.
Speaker 3: A little bit more.
Speaker 15: There was one juror who said she had to admit the fact that she saw something on her timeline that she liked and it was a diddy joke and they were like, what was the joke? And she was like, it was something about baby oil and I was like, she's gonna say just hilarious in the breakfast club. I just knew she didn't though she couldn't remember, but I swear to god, I was like, I know she on the same. But because of that, there were like.
Speaker 2: Some great jokes from this situation.
Speaker 4: It really really has some amazing jokes.
Speaker 2: This okay, and they were never last question before the move. Was his family there was it was the son's there his mom.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, not his sons or his mom or his daughters. There were.
Speaker 15: There was two people in there that I think were there for him, but I don't know for sure, and I couldn't recognize them. But there was a guy with a free Diddy shirt on the first half when I wasn't definitely.
Speaker 2: Not gonna get picked jokes.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he wasn't a juror. I believe he was just in the stands.
Speaker 3: I don't know nobody.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they Another one of my reporter friends who was actually in the court with Diddy at the time, told me that he was in there and they made them turn the shirt around.
Speaker 3: So okay, heavy birthday me.
Speaker 4: Me did not want that. They did not want to be mentioned right at the bottom of the report. Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that? I mean, that was that was the best way to insert it.
Speaker 2: Me don't want nothing to do with any of this.
Speaker 3: That was the best place to answer.
Speaker 2: To make happy birthday anytime.
Speaker 3: The next hour.
Speaker 2: You can do that in twenty minutes and you ain't have to ask how did he look you? Was he stressed?
Speaker 3: Now we gotta keep an eye on Diddy, even I on Diddy tonight, y'all.
Speaker 2: He's gonna give you something. I'm gonna surprise y'all at something. All right, Will you give you a donkey to thank you for the lady.
Speaker 3: Going after the hour man.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about bookies, We're gonna talk about bookies. There's a woman named Christina Solemido who exposed her bookie in public, and we need to discuss.
Speaker 2: You need to come to the front of the congregation. We need to have a word with her. All right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club. Good morning.
Speaker 7: The breakfast club. You're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Don't be out here acting like a donkey bit.
Speaker 7: It's time for Donkey of the day. I'm a big boy. I could take it.
Speaker 3: If he's feel out deserve it ain't no big deal.
Speaker 4: I know, charlotatagea god gones sau mouth.
Speaker 2: You gotta say something you may not agree with.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean I'm mean.
Speaker 7: Who's getting that donkey?
Speaker 2: That donkey that don't.
Speaker 11: Don't don't don't dunt dunk.
Speaker 2: The other day right here to the breakfast club, bitch, you.
Speaker 3: You the Jonkey of the day, but like I mean no.
Speaker 4: Harm, Yes, Donkey, whoa why the hell I'm so loud scaring myself? Donkey Today for Tuesday, May six goes to a Pennsylvania woman named Christina Solar Meado. Christina Solo Meado is forty four years old, and she did something that people figuratively talk about doing.
Speaker 2: And I wish I could curss on the radio, but I can't. But just know Bicky and idrote the song about doing this to her ops. She called it did it on them. But that's the clean version.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's hear some of this classic You remember this right, Yes, that's how the clean version go.
Speaker 2: No it okay, turn.
Speaker 3: It up, let me hit it.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep the instrumental going for me. Uh.
Speaker 4: Yes, see, all of y'all talk about releasing snak missiles on your ops, but you never actually released the chocolate hostages.
Speaker 2: But Christina actually did.
Speaker 4: Go to NBC ten Philly put a report please the police chief or Prospect.
Speaker 19: Park says he has seen some road rach cases during his career. Somebody cuts someone off, then the drivers might get into a heated exchange. Then they typically drive away, but in this case on Tuesday, there was a little more to that, and the incident was captured on video by a bystander. That video, shared thousands of times on Instagram, shows a woman identified Thursday as Christina Salametto walking to another woman's car.
Speaker 3: The forty four year old sits on the hood or not.
Speaker 19: Showing the most graphic parts of the video, including when she appeared to defecate on the car. Salametto was brought to the Prospect Park Police Department Thursday in handcuffs, offering no remarks. She faces a number of charges, including in decent exposure and depositing waste on a highway.
Speaker 4: Imagine how mad you got to be the weaponize your own dotcha system. Okay, this is biological warfare, all right. I respect people who can back the brown Cadillac out of the garage in public.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not one of those people.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 4: I am very regular, Okay, a thirty am every morning, I'm making a tombstone in the water grave here at work. But if somebody comes in the bathroom or sits in the star next to me.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a cowboy fan, but I can't take the Browns through the Super Bowl if someone else is in the bathroom with me. So the fact this woman was able to bake some butt brownies in public on Q it's impressive. But I'm gonna tell you something, Christina. The reason you getting the biggest he hards because, according to the police Affidavid, you said, and I quote, I wanted to punch her in the face, but I pooped on her car instead and went home.
Speaker 2: I would rather you punched it in the face.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: It takes way more energy to pull your pants down and birth a creamy behemoth in public than it does to punch someone in the face. Now, Christina allegedly told cops that it was a clean poop.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to wipe true.
Speaker 4: Quote For the record, there is no such thing as a clean wipe clean poop. When you release the mud monkeys, the antal area becomes soiled with stool and you gotta clean it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Fecal mata contains bacteria and other micro organisms that can cause infections.
Speaker 2: Are spread if not properly cleaned.
Speaker 4: The way and having residual dookie around the rim of your bookie can cause discomfort, okay, Itching and irritation whenever the inside of your bonkie itching guarantees you didn't wipe properly.
Speaker 2: So there is no clean kills when you push out a sewe of.
Speaker 4: Snake, Okay, when you launch fudge torpedoes, there is always a casualty.
Speaker 2: That's all I got. Please let me give Christina Solar Medal the biggest he huh he.
Speaker 16: Ha he ha.
Speaker 3: You stupid motherfuck?
Speaker 2: Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: The amounts of effort in which you put that presentation?
Speaker 2: Yes, you did?
Speaker 3: You literally, boy, like you ate that I would never eat.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying you literally you told that story like maya angela.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh my god. Every still all right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day. Now when we come.
Speaker 1: Back, thank you for that duchy of the day. Eight undrink five eight five one oh five one. What's the most creative excuse or lie you've used to sneak.
Speaker 2: Into a party? Tell him what this came from?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: Now, this came from Los Los is just Larus's camera man. Last night was the met Gala. Of course he wasn't invited. He didn't make it to the met galer, but he made it to every party's party.
Speaker 4: He still got his met Galla clothes on that he got a black turtleneck.
Speaker 5: Because loads works very hard. He came right in here at three thirty. He was on the stream last night with Cosanknat for over an hour. Constant have no clue who he was, but dress pants.
Speaker 2: He told cos do you have to order what he told Cosa, I told him that shut up the audio.
Speaker 1: You have to turn his mic on. You have the audio drunk? Well, he told Cosannat.
Speaker 2: We've rather had an audio.
Speaker 7: We lost to me jead next to me.
Speaker 12: I'm not mad.
Speaker 7: Yeah the first time, I.
Speaker 4: Said, and I said, well, birst time I see you as we just shut down the city.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was a bad day.
Speaker 12: That was a bad day.
Speaker 2: That Charlama is my cousin. Just god, yeah, Nick Cannon is my cousin too. Yeah like that stop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was about this club, all right.
Speaker 11: Not motion.
Speaker 2: Carlos is not with the Breakfast club.
Speaker 1: So he said, is with the breakfast that's your cousins.
Speaker 22: And yes, we're definitely related, just is actually related related for the past four years.
Speaker 2: What boy, he's still drying out.
Speaker 4: He's still he showed us so many videos of him walking around name dropping.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know this man.
Speaker 3: He's saying plate.
Speaker 22: Last night, you know when he said sexy had been up here, Sexy Red came up here.
Speaker 2: He told him, my name is loose, so been knowing.
Speaker 5: After that perves you know him? But you beat on a you be uh.
Speaker 2: And on our I beat somebody and he didn't bear. He said he lost to it. He said he beat the white guy.
Speaker 3: He watched.
Speaker 1: He said the actual one of the owners of Louis Vatan actually paid for his UH ride share to him to get the way.
Speaker 3: He was going to hit. He was trying. He was trying to hit.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, yes, you better go in to bath check, come right out this morning.
Speaker 3: I mean clean.
Speaker 2: Five on.
Speaker 1: What's the most creative excuse a lie you wanted to sneak it to a party?
Speaker 2: Let's discuss. It's the breakfast plum that that breakfast club.
Speaker 7: It's topic time eight hundred five five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 3: Warning. Everybody is stej n.
Speaker 1: V jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club actually.
Speaker 2: Just joining us.
Speaker 1: We're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, what's the most creative excuse. Allow you've views to sneak into somewhere. Now, this conversation comes from Lows, which is just Hilarius's camera guy.
Speaker 2: Is what is los to you? Just in all seriousness? Is he related to you for real?
Speaker 7: Blood?
Speaker 3: No, that's my really really really really good friend. But you fire him a lot and bringing back and he's still my really really really good friend. Last night he was like my brother. He's like my big little brother.
Speaker 1: So last night he didn't make it to the met galery, but he made it to all the after parties. He was at Brooklyn chap House with Mayo, that he was with Cosa Nat, then he was with Pharrell.
Speaker 4: Doing too much name drop. I mean it didn't make no sense how many names.
Speaker 3: But he did have all the receipts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did speak to these people a little weird at times because he asked Cosan not what his.
Speaker 5: Love language was. His love language was, Yes, what did he say the mic.
Speaker 3: On the mic?
Speaker 4: Don't get shy about putting your lips on the mic now.
Speaker 3: People listening.
Speaker 22: Yeah, access service and uh I told you physical touch.
Speaker 2: Oh so he's in tune with that then because he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 22: So that's why, I asked him because he has a girlfriend. I thought he was young and he has a girlfriend. I probably wouldn't force Yeah, definitely, Yeah, let's go for him.
Speaker 2: Any other stories that we should know before we go to the phone line.
Speaker 16: Yo.
Speaker 5: At one point in time, Yo, he introduced semeon billis Simone Bows.
Speaker 2: Okay, your billiss Okay?
Speaker 4: Why did you think that was her name? He has a really really great name, and that's really good. Shout out to him.
Speaker 3: He was so happy to see her.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, she's done a lot of great things for our people. How did you get into the party? How did you get in?
Speaker 4: I can't tell you that, but I got it because I knew somebody and that person let me in.
Speaker 3: Not let me in, but uh they said, they.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm gonna let you in, but don't tell nobody with me.
Speaker 22: No, no, no, I was with them for sure. I just they just let me in. I was cool. I had the turtleneck on a turtle. I have a turn neck like this.
Speaker 3: You look artsy like. He looked like he does something. He looked like he' or something.
Speaker 22: Yes, And I wasn't the only one with an unfolded turtleneck in it, and that's what actually helped me to get in because they were actually like double taking, like okay, who's this person with this cheap turtle neck going?
Speaker 4: But they let me write in. They was double taking. There was like new trade trade. I've never seen this one before, I said. I was vetted by Charlamagne of God.
Speaker 2: Passed around by Charloamae.
Speaker 1: Okay, trade comes time to recommended I was talking about. I was talking to mac one about producers, and he said he used to wear a security shirt and act like he was security when we walk in.
Speaker 2: So that's one thing with sleep. Did y'all live ever sneaking anywhere?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Look, this is the thing. I've never sneaking anywhere. But I lied my way on stage, which is how I ultimately became a comedian, a stetup commedian. I lied into Martin that I had been doing stand up for two years and I really was on.
Speaker 3: Stage like maybe twice, like the last week.
Speaker 2: It did go good.
Speaker 5: Yes, So my third time on stage was in front of thirteen thousand people at the Arena in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's never because I don't like people.
Speaker 3: You're a liar?
Speaker 12: What? No?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 17: He lied his way into Wendy Williams radio station studio or whatever, and when he first married, he was like he got in the studio, he was like, Wendy, can you please listen to my mixtape?
Speaker 3: Can you play mix? I was like, if you don't get your little black ass out of here.
Speaker 4: She did say something like that, but that's not I was at the radio station I worked at in South Carolina, HIH one of three nine, which we are on in the morning.
Speaker 3: And you wasn't even at work that day. He was off that day.
Speaker 5: He came in and he snuck in Williams studio while she was He was like, how you doing when he always want to meet you?
Speaker 3: Can you play my mixed team? That is true? And she was like Kevin, that is true too.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Well the morning? The morning?
Speaker 3: Jake Totten, what's the morning?
Speaker 2: What's the most creative excuse we did to sneak into something.
Speaker 12: Bro So listen, me and my homeboys. We was we was in New York shooting the reality show and we snuck down the one thow six in part Now we get this and Larne wrapped around the corner. We walked right in, walked right through the front door. Look just Ja Kinten the Hustle came. We on the list. So they looking like what We're like, yeah, were on the list. So they get to talking to us. I'm telling them like I'm looking like, oh, this is working. So I'm like, look, we here shooting the reality show with Blair Underwood more as Sesslan. We're showing them pictures. They're like, all right, that cool. We're gonna walk y'all out and then we're gonna bring y'all back in. I'm thinking, like, man, they playing it. They just want to kick us the hell.
Speaker 2: Right, Huh, why the hell with Blair Underwing Mars chesting up be doing a reality show?
Speaker 12: No, we really did reality show called Stage but with chess now yeah on TV one. I ain't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is back in the day. This was back in the day. This was like early two thousand and seven. So we get in, they walk us in, they walk us to the back, we get to the one O six and part they let us. We get on the show and everything I'm talking about. They had one O six and part Idle I end up winning, like the American Idol thing they had going on it was it was dope and then and then we just started doing that everywhere we went. We would go to the party. Yeah, Jay Cotten a hustle chain, even if it wasn't our name. I'll look on the list to see somebody else.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 12: DJ Nvy and Charlemagne we on the list.
Speaker 2: Y'all got to stop doing stuff. Why but.
Speaker 3: A Magic City one time?
Speaker 12: Like that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely last year they went up to the kitchen and said and left Nixon, I'm here with Charlamagne, you need to get my wings right now.
Speaker 3: And they gave them all my wings And I never.
Speaker 4: Got my wings that person because of that person shoot the Magic City, though they did end up shipping me some wings.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five five one five one.
Speaker 1: What's the most creative excuse allow you've used? As they get to somewhere, call us up. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Let's say, if.
Speaker 7: Y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's tough times.
Speaker 18: Called eight hundred five eighty five one o five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning. Everybody is j V Shelby God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: If you just joining us, we're asking what's the most creative excuse, allar you used to sneak in somewhere.
Speaker 2: This comes from turn.
Speaker 1: He looked like it comes from just hilarious camera guy who's snuck into all these met after parties last night? Everybody from Pharrell to uh Consan not Adam from Histagram.
Speaker 3: What you called them on.
Speaker 22: Candy Candy seme on billis Candy Bears, Yeah, Candy Bears and her daughters.
Speaker 3: You said you saw Sierra, Oh Sierra. Can I say something about Sierra though?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, mister Russell, brother it's Wilson Russell Wilson.
Speaker 3: Alright, brothers like that.
Speaker 4: The last Sierra I really remember it was back in the day, all right, bro, when she walked up to me, Yeah, we don't on that woman.
Speaker 2: That woman did not walk.
Speaker 3: She walked up to me and she said, hey, could you give me a drinking?
Speaker 2: Not friend said hey, follows pope. She said, hey, I'm Sierra. I said, whoa?
Speaker 3: She called you friend?
Speaker 2: No, I just made it up.
Speaker 22: But what she did walk up to because she's seen me in close proximity of of God, what she.
Speaker 3: Was giving bought in the vibes though with the turtle neck for a drink.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 22: Let me tell you, sons, Sierra is one of the most gorgeous, h beautiful black one I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: You're saying this like people didn't already know this, not into my face. So what did you say to her? And that what you told the dude last night?
Speaker 3: Take he said?
Speaker 2: He said, he said it was gorgeous man of the time, gave him a ride to the station. Is that the only thing I got shared? That's the only ride that got shared. Like so, Sierra, when I was seeing Sierra and I was.
Speaker 5: What did you say that Sierra said about her son? You said that Sierra said to you, my son loves you?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 3: Out we see ever say little creature love you?
Speaker 2: Like I don't understand.
Speaker 3: You have wore that wig last night?
Speaker 2: You know who else was the made it on the red copy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: I would have killed it.
Speaker 2: But okay, come on, how are you it's the candy.
Speaker 22: Candy is forty eight years old, another beautiful black woman.
Speaker 2: I just want y'all to know, Man, this ain't our cousin.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: The show no, So whatever happens, I gotta claim this is my guy last night, not happened.
Speaker 2: Last night, but good things. I met Sierra, I met Candy, I met Pharrell, I met somebody.
Speaker 4: From Louis Time actors. I met a few famous white people names.
Speaker 2: Talk about the gentleman that tried to take you to get something to net?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he said, where you at?
Speaker 2: Where you going from?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: I need to know, right, I have no idea who that man was. It was just one guy.
Speaker 7: It was a group of men. It was a group of men, and just you.
Speaker 3: You don't even remember.
Speaker 12: Too much.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 23: This is Jasmin.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jasmine, what's the most creative thing or a lot that you did to get into a party.
Speaker 23: I'm actually really bad at lying, but I'm really cute, and so by the time, like if you being goofy or flirting and just talking and telling me the street, a lot of ams like just come on here, let me see what I can do for you or something like that. So they just sent me in and you're just like nice, a little silly. I think I think me.
Speaker 13: Being silly, I'm slirty.
Speaker 12: Just always let me it is okay.
Speaker 4: I never I never had to sneak into no party because the way my anxiety set up. When you tell me no, I leave, you'd be like, no, you can't get in.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, all right, I'm out. It ain't never been that deep.
Speaker 1: Growing up in New York, they didn't care who he was with. If you wasn't with that person, it's not well, tell me tell them to come outside and come get you.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, like they had to visually see you with this person.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like New York was disrespectful. They used to be like, yo, you gotta tuck.
Speaker 2: In your shirt.
Speaker 1: They got you're tucking in your t shirt and your pat like it was just respectful. But if you didn't know somebody, he wasn't getting damn.
Speaker 2: That's why. What's I mean?
Speaker 4: You don't like to go out anywhere, That's what I'm saying. Like, I'm never I'm not that type of person. I've never really been a club person. So it's never been that serious for me to lie about getting in the party.
Speaker 2: What's more the story.
Speaker 4: The more of the story is, we gotta check loses Bonkie. He may not, he may not be a virgin after the day had.
Speaker 3: This boy is sealed by the blood of Jesus blood.
Speaker 2: All right, my god, No more of the story.
Speaker 3: It's okay to figure till you make it. Sometimes it's okay you end up the.
Speaker 1: Place because but the sad part is if he I'm easier, brother, so they're gonna come at you, not bro, brother.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Got the Latest with Lauren coming up, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll go there this morning show, The Breakfast Club Charlamagne the God DJ Envy just hilarious on the way Envy is.
Speaker 2: But it's time for the latest.
Speaker 7: Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren be coming on the straight fast.
Speaker 3: She gets them. Somebody that knows, somebody gets detail. I'm the home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on it, the Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little.
Speaker 7: Bit of everything. On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, you'all tired of talking about the Diddy triat.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got.
Speaker 3: I got a little bit more, just a little bit, okay, make it juicy, thank you. Okay.
Speaker 15: So I went back through my handy dandy notebook because you know, I can only take notes in there. And one of the things I wanted to tell it. I saw was making some headlines because I had some exclusive details on this. Was there having a conversation right now because in court, prosecutors let the judge know that they don't know what.
Speaker 3: They're going to do as far as victim number three.
Speaker 15: So it's victim one, who we now know is Cassie, two and three, and these are all supposed to be alleged former girlfriends of Diddy's victim three. At this point, you're telling prosecutors she doesn't care. They reveal that it is a woman, and they said that she doesn't care she subpoenated or not. She says she's not testifying.
Speaker 4: Question if if the money was already paid the Cassie, how is she able to take the money and still testify.
Speaker 3: That's what I asked last week. Yeap, she has asked me that a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Agency doesn't care that whatever deal you did, Civilly, if they call you to testify, you got a testify.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lauren said she was likely made to.
Speaker 2: Do it like she has to do it right now. Theyn't care about your money, what you got, what you did.
Speaker 3: So that goes right into the detail that I received.
Speaker 15: So yesterday when this conversation came out about victim three, what I'm told is that none of the victims.
Speaker 3: Want to testify. From a source who is very familiar with the case, really, I'm so specific Lee Cassie does not want to testify.
Speaker 4: But no, why because it's gonna be so muchtor when the defense gets on her and the stuff that they're gonna be asking her, and the stuff that they're gonna be saying to her, and you know, the stuff that you know, they probably know that she might have been involved in their personal sex life, ran I.
Speaker 1: Mean, and she's not gonna want to talk about that personal sex life. Whatever it was, that's that's their own personal business, bedroom business.
Speaker 15: I'm assuming those are some of the reasons. I will say though, yesterday and when the jury selection was happening, whenever something was like and I don't know if they would do this with the people who are testifying, because you need certain things on the record if anything was too personal, Because they were asking all of the jurords, have you ever been a you know, a survivor of sexual assault or experience anything that would change how you would judge on this case. There was one girl who had a very very serious, sensitive situation, and she said, I don't want to speak on record. They turned on this like noise filter thing where you couldn't hear the conversation, and all of the attorneys, the prosecutor and the defense took her to a corner with the judge and talked to her there, and then based on whatever she said and we didn't know, they decided to exclude her. So I don't know how sensitive and how they're gonna go about this for the act witnesses, victims.
Speaker 4: Vicit that whole story for what even just excuse even just saying it to them in that you know, little personal setting, that's that's trauma.
Speaker 1: But they have to ask everybody because so many people lie to get off these cases, so they have to ask. But even when Cassie, Cassie got kids, right, Yeah, so this is testimony that's going to be heard.
Speaker 2: She might not want to.
Speaker 1: Her sex life and her sex her personal life is her personal life. The fact that she has to say this in court will be recorded, will be talked about for years, and her kids will probably see this one day. She probably doesn't want that. Well, I will say that fauld like you said that she shouldn't have to if she doesn't want to. When it comes to certain.
Speaker 15: Things, the judges is a very I've never in all the cases that I've like monitored and reported on, I've never seen a judge as human as this judge is. This judge is like he did allow people when they were talking about sexual assault, even if it was like a family member. He would ask, like, you know, if you're okay with sharing, like he would say things like that. Never seen that before. So I think that the judge will take He understands how temperamental the case is. But when it comes to Cassie as well, there's two things so you talked about, like her name and stuff like that, there are and I don't know exactly who because again we only know Cassie as victim one because of certain documents and reports. But yesterday, the way that they talked about these women, you know, victim one, two, and three. They talked about them being able to get on the stand and testify under pseudonyms, so like not their actual name, because even though you might be a court and you'll see them, I think it's because for the on the record, like just just for what you're.
Speaker 1: Speaking to see them and say their names immediately. So that sounds stupid as hell one.
Speaker 15: Hundred percent, but they asked that was a part of what they were asking a Durwely yesterday, like are you okay with people being able to testify in a case like this which involves sexual assorut or whatever under a pseudonym versus putting their actual name behind it.
Speaker 3: But the Cassie I think it's just like victim one, victim two or like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Pseudonym is usually a fiction, fictious name.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's going to be like Mary and her name is like Sabrina.
Speaker 15: I think it's gonna be like something like the court, like you know how they use them terms and that's fictitious.
Speaker 2: I said, you said fet them. Okay, same thing.
Speaker 4: But because you don't want to be a male victim, your name like just call him Dick van Dyke or something wrong?
Speaker 15: You in that fan and uh Mark not Mark Ercros Mark Agnofilio. That's Diddy's lawyer said on the record. Because they started talking about the video because so many of the drawers were that the Cassie video was excluded, and I was like, what since when? Because they had said that they could use it as long as it was the original, right. So then Daddy's attorney came on and was like, first of all, but she didn't say this, but it was a summary. She basically was like, first of all, it's not excluded, but right now, we're just choosing not to use it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, wait, what don't make sense.
Speaker 2: So they're going to use it later.
Speaker 15: I mean, they can choose to choose to use it whenever they want to. But it made me start thinking about like what their what their angle is going to be into this, and I feel like they're going to proably stay away from that because his charges are not like what you see in that video.
Speaker 3: They don't want they want to have a strong case. They don't want nothing that he can like you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 3: But that caught me.
Speaker 15: I was like, hold on, wait, did she just say that they're not going to as much as they fought for that video? But maybe she's just to have the option. So what are your predictions on what on the case.
Speaker 2: We'd haven't heard none of the evidence. We haven't heard no evidence yet.
Speaker 3: You want to be draft picked so bad, you want to be dick down so bad. That was a real life moment. That's how I talked to him off camera. Yeah, that risk.
Speaker 2: So I was you know, so you went to court yesterday, and yes, you went to court like it was the club.
Speaker 3: Did anybody look at you?
Speaker 15: First of all, every all of the court staff was like, oh my god, you're best dressed.
Speaker 3: I was like, there's more to come. To be back, there's more to come.
Speaker 15: I'll be bad, yes, because I'm going back. I won't be there today. Court picks back up today actually in like thirty minutes and the rest of the week. But I'll be back on Friday, and there's eight weeks of actual trial sop there as much as I can be.
Speaker 3: I was tired on my call. I don't know him to.
Speaker 4: Speaking at her though. He was like who is who is that? Because she wasn't dressed like all of the other media people. Possibly that's what he thought, shout out.
Speaker 3: To root for the fit. Okay, so what you wearing this product?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the same you had on last night when.
Speaker 3: It and I curled it and it was right. You have to put it on the nerves, put it on the comments, be crazy. In the beginning, everybody was like, yeah, Lauren, that's why you look good. Go ahead? Oh she said her hair was what y'all leave alone?
Speaker 15: Soon as Charlottmage came into comments, it was like, all I said, Chess, why don't you help her?
Speaker 3: Charlam Mane, you are so right? I hate my uncle.
Speaker 12: Charlotte.
Speaker 3: You look like I told somebody mom, she's going to h double hockey six with you.
Speaker 4: Last night, all I said was, Lauren was gonna have to let that wig and dry on a wig stand to keep his shape.
Speaker 2: That sounds like good sound advice from.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe you put that in the comments. So that is crazy. Yeah, that risky. Really did you do it?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't take it off last.
Speaker 2: Night because I was stuck outside the ring.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I was outside for a good fifteen by choice, because she wanted to report live.
Speaker 4: Yes, And it was so crazy because the wig looked like she opened up an umbrella.
Speaker 3: It was just wow, Oh my god, complain the girl wasn't her hair?
Speaker 15: What else about you gave me? You told me to mold the top where the where the part is at?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sit under the dryer. Go ahead, girl, tell you you back today.
Speaker 2: But that can catch so many fish.
Speaker 3: You've been so mad you don't remember what it's like to have hair air dry like you be.
Speaker 15: So pissed off. It's not on faught that your hairline exody a long time ago. All right, girls his be so upset at what they lost. It's going stella, let it go. We still don't know what you wear exactly.
Speaker 12: That was the latest.
Speaker 2: People's choice, missing something that.
Speaker 7: You're checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ Envy, jes Hilary and Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club Salutor should cast Stevenson for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Man salutors.
Speaker 12: She called.
Speaker 4: She called got a fight on May twelfth in Central Park and all of y'all need to stop duck is she called Stevenson. I said during the interview, I don't want to hear none of y'all talking about She called on hit hard. She called, you know, he just he he runs and all that. If you're not gonna get in the ring with him, Hush, okay, hush, because he ain't ducking nobody.
Speaker 2: He wanted all the smoke.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 4: And then also I gotta remind I just told that man tank that's gonna knock him out for no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I told him that because you said say that.
Speaker 1: Don't forget my car show July nineteenth and the seven five seven Salute Hampton Roads Area, Hampton, Virginia, Norfolk, Newport, news Port, Smith, Richmond and everybody surrounding cities.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see you guys. And we moved over two thousands. It gets already close to three thousand as of today. So thank you so much and I can't wait to see you guys. All right now, jes you do something other to say weekend.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, I will be in Detroit at one Mic Comedy Club. We got three shows this Saturday, the eleven Am Brunch, the seven thirty show, and the nine thirty show. Get your tickets at esscelarious official dot com. I can't wait to get there. I'm actually flying in on Friday. They got a real nice AYO. I need to hit the dispensary when I get there. The Droit Yes, I got you, so yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, people's got yeah. They always treat me good when I go there. But yeah, Detroit, I will be there this Saturday.
Speaker 2: That's Mary Jane Day. Salute to Mary Jane Dispensary and Detroit what up Dell period and listen.
Speaker 4: I want to salute everybody that I saw at the University at Chicago yesterday. I was at the University at Chicago talking to the kids. You know, they do this thing called office hours where you know, different students get to come in there and have conversations with you. And then me and David Axelrod we had a larger conversation in front of this the whole student body, and that was a very very interesting conversation because you know, all those kids, they may d'uring like political science and they're really in the politics and a lot of different things like that. So sooth everybody I saw at the University at Chicago yesterday. And that's where my positive note is coming from. Because one thing we were having a conversation about was when somebody asked you how you doing, Like, don't ask nobody how you doing if you're not really expecting a real answer, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So the most powerful way to heal somebody is to listen. Don't think a judge, just listen. People start to heal the moment they feel heard. You can't be a healer if you refuse to step outside of your own emotions and view things entirely from the perspective of the other person. So remember that next time somebody ask you. You know, next time you ask somebody how they're doing, you better be prepared to listen.
Speaker 3: At this time, we're doing it, all right, go ahead, rehse, do you really care?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 5: That's why I ask you, all right, So whenever you think, whenever you think somebody don't care, ask them. This is how you know, if somebody really paying to shame, you'd be like, how you doing and somebody just say how you doing? Back they don't really care, So you got to still ask. And like if I say any how you're doing, like, Yo, do you really care?
Speaker 4: I'm like no, not for real, you know, And then we can just go about that and that and remember no, it was a complete sentence, so that person tell you no, not really.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it because that's what's natural to say.
Speaker 2: You know, how you doing?
Speaker 11: That's it?
Speaker 2: Breakfast club, bitches, you don't finish for y'all done.