Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that we talked back, a show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers and everybody else in between. Us your co host AJ Holliday.
Speaker 2: What's up, Tam? I like to dedicate today to the niggas and holes once again, just in case y'all feel left out. We still We're still here for y'all.
Speaker 1: I love y'all.
Speaker 2: I love all of y'all. It's me Tam, Bam, y'all. Eight.
Speaker 1: Hey, how you.
Speaker 2: Doing, Aj?
Speaker 1: I'm good girl, trying to shout this damn heat. It is hot outside my car. Be screaming, boy, I'd be swearing to God, my damn tire's gonna stick on an asphalt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so hot. It's so dumb hot, like it is brayd in lockweather. I swear to God, I'm in flat down and straighten these edges with a hot cone like almost every day. I know they're gonna burn out if I don't make no changes.
Speaker 1: Girl, I can't even make no changes in my hair right now. I don't know all the girls that they who be doing. They lace frints and with wigs and ship the glues have fucked me up.
Speaker 2: I have a fucking chemical burn. I'm gonna just stop wearing them and let you This is just no.
Speaker 1: This is so I don't even have it glued down right now. Okay, but you see glue down? Why don't you get you some locks of braids for a little while. I can't because my forehead is burnt right here.
Speaker 2: That's why you should get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when do I like, this thing is going to be out for people to see people. Let's just I can't do that right now. I have other things to do where I can't just be walking around with a fucking burn on my forehead.
Speaker 2: But that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: And I feel like we're under attack. Did y'all not see uh nig cool and tie world this weekend? They putting shit in the damn perms.
Speaker 2: We've been knowing that. What are y'all doing to the wig glues?
Speaker 1: I have been gluing my wake down for many years while starting a chemical burn.
Speaker 2: It's probably because your scarff was like, cause too much of anything is bad for you. If you drink too much water, you're drowned on the inside, right, So you've been gluing them with no, you really will. Don't be looking like that, you really will. You've been gluing wigs down for a minute. You just need to let your it is like breathe. But I actually don't.
Speaker 1: Though I don't always have my hair gluing down during the week when I'm going to the gym and all that shit, I don't have my hair glue down. The only time I grew my wigs down is if I'm doing something, you know what I'm saying. Other than that, my shit is off at the house. I having a fucking bonding or whatever. So I actually went on Google and like went on YouTube and it's a slew of people.
Speaker 2: It's not just me. Oh so they have yes, bitch, they've changed. It's something.
Speaker 1: It's something like and it's Goldstpawn that I use, like Gostpan is one of the oldest lace schools, you know, before black women start getting more into weaves, like this is for two pays. This stuff has been out, but I look on the bottle and guess where it's made at China, Germany. It's the fucking nt Sees.
Speaker 2: It's b six thirteen. It's something going on, girl, But what'd you do this? Oh? What we do this weekend? I was about to say we were together. We hosted Henny and Waffles in Charlotte. It's a huge traveling party that go around the country having brunch and lots of good music, and we hosted that party. You guys. It was so much fun. We got to talk to some fans, so that was cool. I took a picture with one girl. She and like she was behind me on the section and I was looking back, but I didn't realize what she was doing. Babyhead was biting my booty, not for real, but like had her teeth on my ass, Like wait a minute, ma'am. And then what y'all? One fan came up and was like, hey, I love y'all. I want to say hey to aj too, but I know she don't like people. I was like, she do like people? Go say hey to her. I promise you she will say hey, bag.
Speaker 1: And what I told her if she if you listen to girl, I said, I like good people.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: The hell. I do like people humans like sometimes humans get on my goddamn nerves. Y'all, y'all know I'm not human. I'm a whole alien out here, but I do like people. I like good people, and that's what I told her. Girl Why somebody at me on on Instagram on a post it was Dojah Cat. People were asking Doja Cat to tell them they love her.
Speaker 2: I love them, and she was like, Kaitens, you're my kittens, and she's like, I know you're not my kittens. I don't fucking have kittens.
Speaker 1: No, she Dojah Cat said, I don't know y'all, and somebody added me on there was like this should sound like AJ.
Speaker 2: Listen what I do.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of gratitude and I appreciate the supporters of this show now to just say I love everybody. I don't know y'all, and.
Speaker 2: Some of y'all may hurt me. I don't know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not out to hurt anybody, but you just never know people. So like, how insecure are you in your own life to where somebody like a Dojah Cat gotta tell you they love them, Like this person was pressing her, like you need to tell your fans you love them. I show gratitude, much gratitude, much appreciation.
Speaker 2: And tam maam love y'all. Don't worry about that. She's grateful. I'm grateful, but I do love y'all. But I love everybody. That's just the guy to me. Girl.
Speaker 1: I guess let's get into some stupid innet news. Why y'all going on this week? So okay, y'all. I mentioned it a couple of minutes ago, but watching they clone Tyrone. I have literally been waiting for this movie to come out since last year. They kept pushing it back last year. October is when I saw the first trailer, and then it was supposed to come out in December. Then in January they said, oh, it's not coming out until July.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And then in the midst of all that, Jimmie Fox disappears. So I've been saying, daycon Tyrone. I'm like, y'all, ain't seen that trailer, this movie that's supposed to come out since last year, not this nigga missing, Like, what the hell is happening? And now you reappeared two weeks before the damn movie comes out. Put a statement out the week before. It could be a marketing ploy. I don't know, but what do you think about Jamie fox reappearance and being appearents.
Speaker 2: I think we all getting older, we all getting sick or something, because we all gonna die. Knock on one, I'm healthy, y'all are not getting sick. Well, we all going up out of here one way or another. Choose your words carefully, all right, We all going up out of here one way or another. And Jack Fox is like in his fifties, and it sounded like he had like maybe a stroke or something or some type of illness that you know, hit him hard. And it just so happened that the movie was coming out at the same time. I don't think because I mean, he clearly he he you know, he released the video thanking people for support and going asking him to watch the movie. And he clearly looks like unwell, he doesn't look like yeah. So I mean, so now.
Speaker 1: People are putting like before and after images of Jamie Fox online, and he looks to me, the current Jamie Fox. He looks similar to the old one, but it looks like two different people.
Speaker 2: Well, if you take a screenshot of me right now and then take a picture for me Saturday, you'd be like they clone Tammy.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's a lot of clones on social media. Everybody be super filtered up chat. There's a lot of clones on social media, but Jamie Fox would men usually don't be with all that shit that we be doing with the filters and on top of fucking makeup.
Speaker 2: I just think it was the lighting. I think he's still trying to heal from me because he's light skinned. Yeah, and uh and he lost some weight from whatever's going on with a lot of way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his face, his face, his face even shapes totally different. Now that's a lot of people's pointing out, like his hairline and his chin area, even his nose.
Speaker 2: Well, his hairline ain't never been real, so that shit probably be shifting all the time, exactly.
Speaker 1: Like I'd be having to draw my brows different every day. Yeah, trying to get that hairline the same every day.
Speaker 2: It might be a challenge, right, So I don't know, but I wish all the best of lot. Get well and y'all go watch that movie. It's pretty good. It's interesting. There was some loose ends for me, but overall, I don't want to I don't want to say it because I don't want to spoil spoil it. Because it's still just fresh out. I want people to see it, see it and form their own opinion, so maybe we can come back in a couple of weeks and talk about it. But there was some like wait what you know moments, But for the most part, it was really, really, really good. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a hood classic. I put it like with Friday and shit like that. I have watched it twice now, two and a half times. I've watched it because that shit got it. Y'all know, i'd be on my conspiracy shit, which a lot of things are no longer conspiracies, but y'all will want to agree with me. It's fine, But that movie was disclosure and confirmation on a lot of things. If you think that these things aren't happening, then you know, you just think it's entertainment.
Speaker 2: When I saw the first time, I was like, I know, AJ somewhere rubbing her nipples watching this movie because this is right up her alley, all the shit. But y'all think it's entertainment. No, No, I think you know there's some truth to all, you know, all conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Just think about how stupid y'all was going during COVID for the damn chicken sandwich at Popeyes fighting. But I believe somebody died during that time. And I even then, I was saying, man, if they wanted to do something to black people collectively, just put that ship in a chicken sandwich, a chicken or fish sandwich. Y'all, niggas be some crab leggs sauce that god damn garlic sauce.
Speaker 2: Y'all be liking the smothering somewhere. What the sandwich?
Speaker 1: Give me about to say and eat it again tomorrow? Yo? That's wild. Man. Let me tell y'all one thing about me. When everybody doing something, I go to the other direction.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing it. I'm going the other way. Man.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch and see what happened to y'all motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: First listen, Like as far as like vaccines and medicine, you ain't gonna get me. But with the food, you might motherfucking get my ass. You might fucking catch me with that. Well, my boy, they putting stuff into food. It's like baby d Like there is a new chicken sandwich out. When you bite into a cheese, squirt in your mouth. Yo. I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: You remember when KFC had those double chicken sandwiches, like with two chicken breasts, no bread, just the two chicken sandwiches with.
Speaker 2: The meat, I mean, with the vegetables and stuff in between. Yes, that's why Americas are fat, right, that is some.
Speaker 1: Fat came up with that, and my homegirl was ordering that shit every day, like, ma'am, are you well right?
Speaker 2: Because they don't even sound appealing, So moving along, go ahead. Over the weekend, jess Hilarious and TS Medicine had a heat in exchange after the comedian reacts to trans women saying CIS and not sis, but CIS women don't own womanhood in periods. So ess Hilarious received some mixed reactions to her comments on the trans women community. While reacting to a video of what seems to be a transgender woman discussing CIS women not having ownership over administration in womanhood, the internet person ministration I said administration, menstruation, the government administration uh. The end of that personality sparked a huge online debate and prompted a response from transactivist TS Madison And basically they got into it, and jess Hilarious begins blasting trans women for what seems to be a rant against naturally born females. The individuals argue that since women are often transphobic due to the audacity and arrogance they have, believing they can gate keep periods and men menstruation.
Speaker 1: Men.
Speaker 2: How you saying many administration periods period? I mean, this is this is dumb, you know, like gate keeping womanhood is like we birth y'all, you can never birth us in the story. That's it. They're the shouldn't be no argument because we birthed you and you can never birth us. And until you can birth us, there's no conversation to be had. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know when we was on eighty five South and I even saw some of the comments on that eighty five South vid YouTube video because I talked about parthiogenesis and this is a process, right, Mostly Reptilians are known for pro creating without the male counterpart, like the female can create. If Adam and Eve were the first we talked about that creation story, right, they had three sons, it was Adam, Eve, and Seth. Unless the three sons went back to Eve to make other people, how do we create the whole world from a man? It's impossible. Okay, So women are the gods on earth because we do give life. You cannot come in a sock and create a human being. Okay, but there was time and I feel like we eat we might be getting back there, because if you haven't noticed, the birthrate for men is just males are going down. If y'all haven't looked at the data, this is going down. And then on top of it, especially in the black community, a lot of our men are dying. They're just missing to the prison system or to to to death, you know, being murdered and shit like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was Adam and Eve and adamist not Adam and Steve for a reason.
Speaker 1: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: And so we see these things and if in this Christians right, if you're a Christian.
Speaker 1: And you subscribe to the Bible, we are a Babylon and some shit happening right now that's unexplainable. And I stand with Jess hilarious one ten percent. And you can call me whatever you want to call me, because I'm not homophobic. We're just going with the science and we're going to what makes sense. I'm not homophobic, I'm not transphobic. What makes sense? Men, women come from women. Y'all can't exist without us. So this even go back to what's name Saucy Santana was saying, we the blueprint, We're the prototype. Women are the proto type. Even gay white men they want to act like a Black woman when they're gay, like that's just what they They naturally just start wanting to act like right, did you see that video with Quay mm hmmm Quays wait, Quay wait, and he's like some baby mama song. He has this prosthetic bellyon. They're making a mockery of black women. Yeah, I feel like and we should not be okay with this shit. There should be no black women not standing with Jessilarious right now.
Speaker 2: That should be no woman period, not just women.
Speaker 1: Und it's like, all right, enough is enough, Like it's okay, you we can all coexist. Nobody's trying to take anything away from them. But how can you be called a woman? But we got to be called CIS women. But y'all can just be a woman. No, I'm just a woman. Sins is an antonym for tran that's what it is. So cisgendered is heterosexual. We just women, and y'all are trans women and that's okay, but I'm not about to hallucinate with you, Like, at what point does the buck stop?
Speaker 2: My thing is, why are y'all trying to like minimize what makes us women to make y'all feel more like a woman.
Speaker 1: It's misogyny, that's the ego. It's a dick slang in contest because these are still men. Don't nobody even hear from trans men, which are biological women, right, because there's still women and don't nobody give a fuck about women. But you have a bunch of adult males right, pushing an agenda. Because this is patriarchy. It's the high and I keep saying this, this is patriarchy when a man can say, bitch, i'm you because I feel like it. You can't be a woman. And a lot of them still have their male count. They still have their male parts, So you're not really.
Speaker 2: Even you haven't really transitioned, actually you know, well into it. I feel like, honest, even if you you know, remove your male parts, you still have the what is it x y xx I don't chromosome? Yeah, yeah, you still have until they find a way to completely change your genetic code. I don't know, right, So.
Speaker 1: Let's just stick with the science and just stop, because I mean, just stop altogether. I don't I think so there's a lot of women who just want attention for men so bad that they're okay with this happening, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. They have a lot of they have allies from actual women, you know.
Speaker 1: May it could be because maybe these people have children that are this way, or you know, adult kids, whoever.
Speaker 2: But I'm never going to be okay with this. I stand for women, natural women. Yeah me too, I'm not. I'm okay with you decide. If you wake up tomorrow and you feel like a woman inside and you want to be a woman, that's fine, But don't minimize what makes me a woman to make you feel more like a woman. And we're good. The only sense I recognize is sis moving right along period poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, you know, people be scared to talk about these things. We've had an episode what is a woman who did that episode before?
Speaker 2: People were mad. We got some bad reviews because of that episode, and that's fine. Everybody ain't gonna agree, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: And it's just weird when it's the actual women that come for you do y'all not see what's happening.
Speaker 2: This is agendas. Not for you, ma'am. It's not for you. So all right, let's move on to some real, stupid, more stupid shit. The Nigerian man wanted to create a Guinness World Record for the longest time crying, and he went blind temporarily trying to cry. Now, I'm just trying to figure out how to fuck you. Was like, you woke up and you was like, I want to be in the Guinness Book of World Records today. What can I do? Hmmm, I'm a cry for a long ass motherfucker time and get in the book. That's something with that motherfucker to even want to do that. It's not even a skill. It's not like I cook for one hundred hours or I jog like motherfucking Forrest Gump. This nigga cried.
Speaker 1: This nigga cannot be trusted when I cry. I be looking in the mirror and I realized how stupid I look crying, So I stop. That dude was looking so crazy crying.
Speaker 2: I know he had a fucking headache. I know that's why he went blind. Your head has to hurt, right, because you're just forcing tears out of your body because he was forcing that shit. I'm sorry. After some time, okay, you might be crying for real thinking about all your trauma stress. But then after and there's a point where it's like, okay, now I'm just force. You might got a lot of trauma and stress to help promote those tears. Yes, do they get paid for Guinness?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you get money for being in the Guinness worker's accolades? I don't think it's any money.
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Do I need to check? Have to be crying for one hundred hours?
Speaker 1: Crying?
Speaker 2: Weird? It's a maniac cray.
Speaker 1: I would not How could you even trust a man like that in a relationship? Like you can't start crying randomly. I love you so much.
Speaker 2: I cheated because I'm hurt. I missed my grandma. Y'all you remember that who said I missed my grandma? I don't know who man when he got caught cheating.
Speaker 1: Upset?
Speaker 2: Did that?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: I cheat it because I missed my grandma. That's a good one. Yeah, I would say that was just in case second a nigga and I'll do something like got no business, Like I'd be wearing around my neck every day I miss her.
Speaker 1: That's why I while I was smashing, I had her on. Actually, ma'am.
Speaker 2: No, the next man I am at home. The next man I get. I ain't cheating on him. I promise, baby, wherever you are, I'm gonna love you down. Are you a cheater? You think you're a cheater. No, I'm not a cheating no more. But in relationships where you're a cheater. I've cheated in relationships before. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never initiate cheating. That's one thing I don't do. I'm not gonna initiate it. And I think, uh, I can't cheat living with somebody either, Like that shit is wild to me. How motherfucking leave out the house and go cheating and come back like ain't nothing happened and kiss he in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I can't do that to anybody either. No, I've only lived with one man and I didn't cheat on him. But I cheated on my nigga who lived in California and I was all the way into South Carolin. No, I was in Atlanta and he was in LA. We both think that's cheating. Yeah, Like that's a mutual cheat. Chos At this point, it's a mutual cheat. I definitely cheated on him. And can you hear that? Bell I do hear that? Y'all? Tell me got a new dog?
Speaker 1: Do you hear this? We can't even record no more. I'm sorry and god damn puppy, y'all in the recording, she might as well join the team.
Speaker 2: Listen. Bella is my new family member, y'all, and she I almost heated that bitch over the side of the back of the y'all. I ain't been able to get no mother fucking sleep. I really feel like a new mom. I'm gonna have to take that bell off. I'll take it off before we record next week, so y'all won't hear it next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just took the Christmas tree down. Now she got bells in the goddamn mouse.
Speaker 2: What is happening? Santa Claus and the ghetto, y'all.
Speaker 1: Look, this week were talking about fuck it, the power of saying fuck it.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I had a fucking moment this weekend, but I didn't do it. I didn't take the I didn't take the high road to say fucking and just ignore Nigga. I had got a random ass text message from it from an ex about some random shit from twenty twenty and you took the band, I took the demon bait and I responded gracefully. I was like, you know, our perception and perspective of how our relationship with and what transpart in our relationship is obviously different.
Speaker 2: Was it after your hold on? Was this after you posted your video of you dancing? Absolutely? What did I tell you?
Speaker 1: What did I But for the record, I don't do nothing for that nigga. I don't do nothing for no nigga. I do shit for the current nigga. I don't do nothing for no previous niggas.
Speaker 2: Not But when I saw that video you was looking finally said, I was like, Oh, niggas is about to pop up. Niggas is about the pop up. I'm like, God, what it's Sunday? Are you well, sir? Like if you are being fine without me, I hate you come in dis wort some shit, and.
Speaker 1: You know before I would be like super triggered. I wasn't triggered about it, but I did give him. I fed that thing in him right that probably just wanted to fuck with me for the day. But I wasn't fucked with though, So I might be doing a little bit better, right, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm like, I hope you're doing well in your current relationship. I hope everything's doing better now because we didn't bring out the best in each other.
Speaker 2: And I'm okay with that. Are you can you move on happily at some point? Right? I'm happy? So I don't know. All right, y'all, Well to you, my nigga. We'll be right back with some more fuckers.
Speaker 1: Y'all were back, okay, And you know, today I wanted to have a conversation about just fucking life, you know what I'm saying, because life be life and like that's a real famous phrase.
Speaker 2: I feel like she had since COVID for real, bro, life be lifing. Life has been. Life is so much likely. If it ain't one thing, it's another. I just feel like it's not enough time to even process one thing before the next thing it has come, you know, basically. But I mean, there's ways to cope with life, right. But I saw this thing. I saw this meme. It said life be lifing. But God be godden, it is true. Like I won't put nothing on you that you can't handle.
Speaker 1: Or you should see some of that should be having hands dog, It really be having hands.
Speaker 2: Look like, all right, tell me one thing like that's going on right now in your life that you're like this too much?
Speaker 1: Nothing really like right now at this moment, Nah, nothing I can't handle. I feel like it's a it's when you single should just be going a little bit easier. I feel like, yes, I feel like I do my best when I'm by my damn self. For the most part, it's usually when I'm in a relationship, I be feeling like life be lifing because now you're not just having to consider yourself, you got to consider somebody else.
Speaker 2: You know what. Yeah, I think all my things that are really affecting my life is honestly other people shit, Like exactly, have a friend who's really really sick with cancer right now. My dad has depression, he's you know, trying to get through that. And I just think those things, even though they're not directly my shit, it affects me in such a huge, huge, huge way, and it'd be making me feel like life be lifing. And then I feel like I oftentimes I'm extending myself to so many people all the time that when I look up, like damn, I have not even poured into myself at all, exactly. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna try to find a way to like transmute all our energy, because we know for sure that stress causes a lot of illnesses. So you gotta find some type of way to deal with stress, maybe your own or some stress that somebody is imposing on you, somebody else's stress. You gotta find a way to like transmute it.
Speaker 2: So I you know, I did a lot of research. You know, we like to the internet.
Speaker 1: The cell phone is like a whole computer at your fucking fingertips, right, So anything you want to figure out, you can pretty much find it. And this is a book that I have. It's called The Power of Not Giving a Fuck. I've literally I've had this tattoo on my finger and my middle finger on my right hand since I was probably, like I don't know, twenty four.
Speaker 2: I was living in Atlanta. I went to I went to a.
Speaker 1: Tattoo house party, and everybody was in there getting all these big dumb ass tattoos.
Speaker 2: I literally thought about this tattoo.
Speaker 1: For many years, like I'm gonna get apostrophe em on my fucking finger, on my middle finger, because things I can't control is for real, fuck them, like you can't let shit faster that you can't control. It's the little things that stress me to fuck out big things. I just be like, damn, I gotta deal with it, like it's not going away. The longer you wait, it's gonna get bigger. So handle it today. It's little things. Give an example that stressed me out. I can't even think of nothing because they just be so fucking minuscule, Like, bitch.
Speaker 2: Why is you tripping? You know what? A little thing that I can think of that gives me stress is getting older. That's stressful to you.
Speaker 1: It has been the only stressful thing to me about getting older is not being a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about getting old. I just want to enjoy life while I'm living.
Speaker 2: Though. Let me tell you something. I did a cartwheel the other day as a bit and this right shoulder just now it ain't been the same sense, my nigga, Like, little shit like that is getting different. No, hang in line now.
Speaker 1: I was walking down some steps earlier at my friend's house, and I'm like, why the fuck is my knees stole hurt?
Speaker 2: And bitch, I was riding dick so crazy earlier last week my knee stove fucking hurt. On top of that, it wasn't even a wrong.
Speaker 1: It's just my knees be like the pressure beat in the band and using that nigga chest to do all.
Speaker 2: Type of shit. I told you I was in a questrian You now my knees hurt? Yeah, like that, just getting hurt. I need to ice my knees. Man going to sleep fine and waking up with new ship wrong? How did I hurt myself and my mother fucking sleep?
Speaker 1: No, that's how you know you plus thirty because when you just fucking stand up and break something wrong.
Speaker 2: When I go drinking, I like, I'll be sitting on the top of the couch and party. I still got it two days to get back straight. Two days later. It takes two days. I don't like that. So getting older has been stressful for me. That part, and then the fact that i'm you know, even though my age is really fluid, hold your figure up. Fuck them, I'm not married, I don't have kids like I just feel like some of these things I should have done by this stage in my life. And that is that what's stressing you up, Yo, that does bring me stress, Like, and I'm still single, Like, I'd be like, am I'm outside, I'm singing. I ain't got those problems y'all got. And then when I'm sitting at the house at my trade table, eating my little meal by myself.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, lord, real body, please, Now, I do want to be in a relationship. I am a relationship prone person, even if I be doing like some little shit in between time. But for the most part, I like to be in relationious. I don't really don't like being by myself. I like being outside right.
Speaker 2: But but the kids thing, I don't regret not having kids earlier.
Speaker 1: Because I was just having a conversation with one of my best friends today and we were talking about like kids, I'm like, when you there's some things you don't see until you get older, right, So I feel like I watch parents.
Speaker 2: I watch people parent all the time, and.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, y'all are terrible. The fuck why y'all? Like why you get so aggravated with your kid? Like I feel like kids, the longer you take to have kids, you realize how much of a gift they actually are. Like people who could just spit a baby out. They don't recognize that you're not the gift to that kid. That kid is a gift to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know a lot of mothers that are absolutely in love with their skiing some that's and how older a kid are you talking about, like twenty two year old?
Speaker 1: Yes, they like I don't believe in postpartum. I believe that a lot of times women just don't have the support. That's where the stress comes from after having a baby. If you got a man that'll rub your back and rub your feet and love on you after you had I saw a pit bull. The pit bull was laying behind this bitch while she was breastfeeding the kids, and she looks so comfortable and stress free. That's where I think a postpartum situation manifest when you don't have help.
Speaker 2: Well not, I mean, you know I have. I've seen where one of my friends she suffered from postpartum really bad, and she had a huge, like huge support system. Like it wasn't from the band though, yeah, it was her man, his sister. He had a bunch of sisters, mom, her mom, her sisters, everybody was, you know, there to help, and she just did not feel connection to her baby, and she just and then that made her feel even more sad. Right, I can imagine why do I feel this way? Why do I not? So I don't know. It could like what you're saying is probably true, and that does happen sometimes, But there are times that it's just some chemical imbalance within a woman that happens after pregnancy, that I mean, after childbirth that causes this some time.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of fear that, like because I know if I had and this is just being open, completely honest and transparent. So I don't want to say I have fertility issues, but I don't have any kids, and I have had problems not conceiving but carrying. Right, So I think sometimes like if I do in vitro, will I feel connected to the baby, because that's like GMO.
Speaker 2: Baby all what is it? All? Right? I don't even know exactly what in vitro.
Speaker 1: And so it's when you take the sperm and you fertilize the egg inside your No, so if you can go so the other process, like if people freeze their eggs and stuff like that, they would do and like, but that's out of uterol, so they would inject the sperm into the and then put it in your and then insert it and then transplant it to your your uterus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that doesn't technically count because I mean, it's still growing inside you. I think once they start a growing baby in the incubus.
Speaker 1: Incubator, Why are you still talk about That's a mama outside right now yelling at her fucking kid be gray home for the babies.
Speaker 2: She grateful for that baby. Don't you see them in there doing the podcasts up? Get your ass back here. They be frustrated with the kids.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't be liking that because kids have half the life life experience of adults. So you can't put them on a pedestal and expect them to be better than you. Obviously you want your kids to grow up to be better than you, but they gotta.
Speaker 2: Get They got to give them some grades. Yeah, I agree there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So y'all, life be lifing and the power of fuck it is amazing. Right, So things you can't control, fuck it right. So this article I read, I took a lot of notes from it to try and give people ways to deal with challenging or overwhelming situations.
Speaker 2: While life be fucking lifing.
Speaker 1: So The first one is take a step back, pause and give yourself some space to reflect on the situation, assess what specifically is causing you distress or difficulty, and try to gain a broader perspective on the situation.
Speaker 2: So I know, I be that's hard for me.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me too, bitch, because I be on go in my brain too. So sometimes if you do take a moment to just shut the fuck up in your mind, just as.
Speaker 2: We talk bag So I don't know if that's possible for it.
Speaker 1: But did I not just tell you recently that I'm tired of fucking talking though, Like if we talk back, but if picture is tired of talking, I'm tired of it.
Speaker 2: It's stressful. That's something I really could work on. It's just because sometimes in hindsight, I'll be like, damn, I could have just shut up. I could just shut up, really, and it would have just saved me, And it would have just saved me so much stress to just not even bother.
Speaker 1: I always say that sometimes it's okay to shut the fuck up, you know, sometimes it's okay not to say anything. One of my exes dog, he just felt impaled to just tell people what he thought about them or just just talking shit. I'm like dogs, sometimes it's okay to shut the fuck up. You like, who the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: I have this one friend that he we talk all the time, but he just irks. Oh do I know this friend? He probably irk my nerves too. Sometimes I talk to him just so I could go off on him, because need somebody to go off on. You know, he gonna say something. It's gonna take me there.
Speaker 1: Now, that's feeding the toxicciety you. Now, if you know that, you can get that thing, and you fed by talking to this person because me, I'm not talking to them. No, I'm not talking to anybody that causes me anxiety, unnecessary stress. Like I want to disconnect from your ass immediately.
Speaker 2: We'll go back and forth. I'm like, oh, I feel so much better. That is toxic bitch. It's up, won't you? But do y'all hear this. I just want y'all to knows. Do y'all hear this? All right? So when you see debates, it'll be like great debates. You know, you know his debates do not be great?
Speaker 1: Dog like the And I hope you hear this, nigga, so you can leave us alone sometime, but he won't send like post it's raining y'all anyway. He will send post online with a paragraph attached to it seven o'clock in the morning, like did you even brush your teeth yet?
Speaker 2: And you want to debate me about some ship early in the fucking morning.
Speaker 1: It's to the point I'd be like, okay, now, don't think just because I say okay that you're right, piece, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, you know what, you picked the right motherfucking day for this, my whole soul. I don't like to argue to be a text which I'm calling, so I don't talk to him on the phone.
Speaker 1: It's just goddamn Instagram. So yeah, like he's definitely stressful. But even in those situations, if we just take this take a step back, yes, but you said you take the step forward because you like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes ready like let's go, this is going to help me release some pent up stress arguing with you about something that affects the stupid ship. The earth is round.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, y'all about I'll last argument me and this nigga. He sent me an article about paternity testing, right, did he say?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So he sent an article about paternity testing. And you know, I'm a real life, matter of fact type person, like, that's why I researched.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read.
Speaker 1: So I don't like, you know, people say all the time I be spreading misinformation. Nah, bitch, you just hadn't seen it yet, right. So he sent me some ship and I'm like, I don't like when people.
Speaker 2: Throw out data and statistics.
Speaker 1: Please send me your source. Don't just say, oh, a ten percent of women and shit, Like I don't want.
Speaker 2: To hear that. I need the source.
Speaker 1: So basically it was on paternity right, a girl was saying she knew a guy who worked at a paternity clinic or blood testing site and he quit because of the stress of having to counsel couples after the baby come back.
Speaker 2: Not the guys, right, And.
Speaker 1: She was basically saying that the guy was like, it's forty percent of the time, it's not the man's baby who's getting the paternity test.
Speaker 2: So my thing to our friend was, this is not forty percent of all pregnancies.
Speaker 1: This is just the people who go get tested because they feel like they need to get tested for the fucking kid. Then, after arguing him and going back and forth about why people should get I don't disagree with that man should get their kids tested.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: Shit be look, life be lifing. The only difference between men and women is that we can get pregnant, all right. If Megan get pregnant, they would have a bunch of babies that don't belong to that bait.
Speaker 2: If I had addicted day, I would get a.
Speaker 1: Lot of y'all niggas pregnant and leave would Yes, I was, I'll be a daddy. Daddy, just a good lesson. Now you would be a good father. But shortly after the damn video, we're all off topic. But it's funny. So shortly after the video, I'm looking on Instagram and here come a post. It's aid the fucking judge, one of them judge shows it's a black guy on him. He's not about a diagram to the motherfucking courts to show how all his kids got this particular eyebrow arch. And he's saying he got seven kids. He said, all seven of my kids got this eyebrow arch. That's not my baby. I mean, the court's laughing, the judge laughing at his ass. It's one lady, one baby. And he's like, that baby isn't mine. He's seven kids.
Speaker 2: These are my kids. That baby is not my baby.
Speaker 1: They laughing, like the judge going in on his ass. Bitch came back from commercial. You are not the father he was, and I said that the old boy, it ain't mine.
Speaker 2: He knew what his kids look like. You know, at this age, I will never be in a situation where I wouldn't know who he either is because if I don't know, I'm nothing the fun. I'm not about to be embarrassed, Like what would you do if you ask for a fraternity.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I thought you were saying like this is like if I actually did some shady shit and you just don't know who my baby daddy is, I'm not having the baby, it is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not what I was saying.
Speaker 1: No, that's not happening at Like, I'm not out here smashing multiple people without of goddamn condom first of all.
Speaker 2: That part, and just not outside like that. But if I was, I just have to be honest with everybody and dap everybody up.
Speaker 1: And why you scratched the back of your neck when you said you were outside like that, because my neck was itching.
Speaker 2: I look like a lie.
Speaker 1: I'm not outside like that.
Speaker 2: I got a gluey and it was in and I'm sorry. It's not a lie. I'm not outside like that right now? Me? Neither? Girl? All right, y'all.
Speaker 1: Next, Practicing self care. This is one of my favorites because I love fucking self care. Okay, and self care is never selfish. Engaging in activities that promote your well being and help you relax. This could include exercising one am I trying to get back in the gym better. Meditating one of my favorites. I meditate when I wake up, go and go to sleep. Spending time in nature another favorite. Pursuing hobbies or engaging in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment. So what's some of the things that make you happy?
Speaker 2: Weed? Yeah, it's one of my favorites. But outside of that, I just started sewing on the machine and I've been making outdoor pillows and they look so good. I'm so proud of my friend. I was like, oh, bitch, here'd you come with a new hobby? Next thing? You know? We go see here on Instagram tell my we outside pillows by Tam Why not shit? I know, but you know what, it's just I don't think I would turning into a business. It's just something that I've been enjoying and I like making my patio look real nice and pretty. It was expensive, so I went to Joe An the Boston Fabric got me a little sewing machine and it's half the price doing it that way. But it was Fourth of July weekend and every like, I'm outside on my patio.
Speaker 1: Like putting fourth of July weekend, yeah, okay, yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 2: And I was like sewing pillows and it was like live outside. It's motorcycles, horses riding down the street, people on those bikes, that beer bikes and ship and I was like, damn, I wash, That's what I was thinking, because why am I in the house.
Speaker 1: So because that is fucking fun. Shot it was cool or whatever, but it just seemed like I felt washed. You felt like you needed to be doing something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all that electricity outside. I mean here, like somebody, mother fucking auntie sold pillows. Maybe because you are someone's aunty. Hold your finger up and pointed at yourself.
Speaker 1: Goodness, let me see some of the things that makes me happy.
Speaker 2: I like cooking.
Speaker 1: I like cooking and then I like serving people to food. And I'll stand there watch you eat the whole thing, y'all. When I was at her house, she made this omelet which was really good. What it was like, uh, salmon, It's no salmon. It was blue crap meat okay you gallops and shrimp okay, fully loaded, Okay. It was three eggs, sweet peppers, sweet onions, nicely seasoned.
Speaker 2: Listen, you can't get this at a restaurant. But it was just like kind of weird because I'm either I keep feeling like someone burning a hole in the side of my and I'm like you straight and they look right back at me, watching the whole thing. So that makes you feel good when people enjoy your food. Yes, I like people to tell me my food taste good. That's one of the things that made me happy.
Speaker 1: So just cooking a good meal, eating good and serving that's the things that's Those are the things that make me happy outside of like money and family and we.
Speaker 2: I think it's right and we. I don't just do weed by itself. It has to come with the dick. Really, No, I will be like I was in there with like just be in there with the joy in my mouth, like.
Speaker 1: Foolishness, dog like.
Speaker 2: That, pillows like.
Speaker 1: Look, but if you're having a tough time and you can't you feel like you can't find the things that usually made you happy or making you happy, the next thing is seek support, all right, So reach out to trusted friends, family members, or support network for assistance and guidance. Sometimes sharing your thoughts and feelings with others can provide valuable insights or emotional support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, you gotta find your village. I told you by my friend who just got diagnosed with breast cancer and excuse me, shed y'all. She found out that she had cancer in her lungs and her sternum and her liver on her birthday. That is wild. That is that is life, life, life, And on your birthday you get this news. And we just rallied around her and we all cried together, we sang together. We did we party you know that for her because we still was like we still celebrating your birthday, yeah, you know, And at first she wasn't into it, but then she got into it and we had such a good time and she had a good time. And I think think, you know, just us rallying around her like that made a huge impact on her, at least her birthday. You know. I know it's still gonna be a long road for her to you know, get healed, but mentally and physically. Yeah, she was. You know, she called me this morning, was saying, like they asked her about her village, and she was like, I'm just so blessed to have these people around me because they really are helping me feel better. Right, So having that support group is very very important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so any you know, that's what I was saying about just discarding people that give you some just stress, you know what I'm saying, Like you the people at our age, at this big age, right, the people that you allow on your space should be the people that put a smile on your face every time you see them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time you see them, it should be good times. Well, I can't really say that every time I see the people I love, they put a smile on my face, because some sometimes y'all get on my nerves, you know, like who are you talking to? Who talking Mack Jordan? You're gonna tell me talking about you like that?
Speaker 1: Look Like, first of all, anytime I've gotten on your nerve. You've gotten on my nerve, so we've equally gotten on y'all the nerves. So I'm not getting on your nerve right now, So why are you even talking about it? Did I get on your nerves this time? Did I do anything to.
Speaker 2: You this time? You didn't do nothing to me this time. What I'm saying sometimes it's not always a smiling situation, and that's okay because that's normal.
Speaker 1: Well, I won't say love because to me, like we talked about unconditional love on another episode.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like love and liking are two different things because I can like you.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you can like a person and I love them, But you can definitely love a person and not like them, right, So liking is fluctuating and fleeting oftentimes, you know, but the love is still there, but it's liking.
Speaker 2: So what I said, what I mean is the people that you fucking like, dog. It's certain people.
Speaker 1: When I see them, like I know it's going to be a good day, you know what I'm saying, Like that person when you are going through some shit, as soon as you you know, see them, you cry.
Speaker 2: That's your people. That's your people. Yeah. But y'all. We're gonna take a break right quick.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, So we're back and let's get back.
Speaker 2: To how we deal with life.
Speaker 1: Okay, some some some some things you can do some practices. So practice resilience.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I understand that setbacks and difficult times are part of life. Life, be lifing right. Cultivate resilience by maintaining a positive mindset, focusing on solutions rather than problems, and learning from past experiences.
Speaker 2: I feel like practice and resilience is like embedded in black people. Yeah, I think that one is just one that we just do.
Speaker 1: Now, look, we're gonna we're gonna see when this economy really cried. You're gonna be standing because you know them people can't live with out resources we can.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talking to one of my guy friends. He came to help me put up this table that I bought from my patio. Y'all, my patio about to be fired. I'm just saying that. But he came to put it up, and I was like, slowly as I was cutting fabric to make another pillow, I was like, slowly, but surely, I'm turning into my grandmother. I was like, next thing. You know, I'm gonna be preserving fruits and vegetables as you should be preserving fruits. And he and in his twenties preserving fruits and vegetables. Why you just can't buy more fruits and vegetables because it ain't the same. I was like, it's different. And I was like, what if there are no one? What if they run out? Now you have jars and jars of stuff on serve there. He was like, what if they run out of vegetables? The grocery store always got veget.
Speaker 1: Do they Because did you know, I see what the fuck was happening during COVID, right, They was intentionally fucking with the food supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like one day I went to the grocery store and there was no better. The next day it was like three or four packs up there. We all find three or four packs of butter. At right, we all playing with Bring that motherfucking butter off the back.
Speaker 2: And stop playing with.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, black people definitely, I think resilient.
Speaker 1: We have lower anytime I hear about a black person coming in suicide, it's like very shocking to me, Like, Dad, what the fuck was happening that you had to get up out of here, you know what I'm saying, like, because that's just not especially a black woman, it's just not like something we do.
Speaker 2: Definitely are just the most resilient people on the planet, I feel like m for sure. But in the event that you don't feel resilient, this is something you can do by start maintaining a positive mindset, which is hard when you're going through stuff. That's why that village is always good, because they'll help you get out of that. What was the other one?
Speaker 1: Focusing on solutions rather than the problem? Okay, that's my problem, all right? So I am solution driven when it comes to like business and shit like that, but just regular fucking life shit, it's like I'd be wanting to I be needing to know the why, Why the fuck did you say that? Why the fuck did you do that? That's what I can't focus on, the goddamn solution. I'm focusing on a problem because I just don't even understand why there was a problem. You know what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure out why that even happened, you know why? That's my problem? Just what dealing with, you know, people in relationships and stuff like that, Like why was that?
Speaker 2: Even? It is to me?
Speaker 1: Right? It is to me because I don't go out of my way to like fuck with people, you know what I'm saying, So anytime it's done to me, I'm like, man, what the hell? So like when when you're in a relationship, And this is what I learned once in couple's therapy.
Speaker 2: You know, they always like to say.
Speaker 1: You know, you make the problem the enemy and not each other. Right, But it's very hard because it's also like one of those things where people.
Speaker 2: Say other people the problem.
Speaker 1: No, right, other people are not responsible for your happiness. But if somebody can make you sad, they can also make you happy. And I feel like they're confusing peace with happiness, you know what I'm saying. People should be responsible for your peace. Right, Why are you get putting me in an unpeaced no dog. If you come in the house every day and you cause it fucking chaos and taking a peaceful place and making it into a chaotic place, that is a problem. You need to remove them from right, absolutely right, But in the mit, in the midst of it, you're in chaos.
Speaker 2: I mean, until you do so, then the question would be like, who's the fuck. What's the problem? Is the problem, so we can attack that, not why are you causing chaos here? What is the problem?
Speaker 1: Some people are just chaotic, that's just some people genetic makeup. And then yeah, that's just some pece you while you're trying to figure out. That's why I don't really believe in couple's therapy. I believe that people should have individual therapy, right because once you're in a better healed place, you'll then attract that If you still attracting a bunch of toxic, toxic people and toxicity and toxic situations, that's because it still lives in you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Couples therapy is necessary because even if you feel fully healed and this person feels fully healed in the selves, for whatever reason, your heal self and their heal self is button his. You have to sometimes need help figuring that out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I feel like that's where communication comes in at, right. So if you get to a place to where you're healed and you have also a healed person, and when I talk, we talk about healing all the time, maybe that's a whole other episode because I know that right now, I'm in Charleston a heal from my childhood traumas in a real fucking way, and shit has just been slapping me in my damn face.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like it's working? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Because now I can pinpoint things and I can course correct myself. Now do I need a therapist to do that? I feel like I've been and I've been in therapy all this fucking time. You know what I'm saying. So I don't feel like getting into uh uh.
Speaker 2: What weight? I don't fuck around my brain. Just skip, bitch, skip the whole beat.
Speaker 1: You said, no, we were talking about therapy, and I'm saying I don't need therapy with another person. Like oftentimes, if if we are good, we should be able to communicate. That's what I was talking about communication. We should be able to talk about you should.
Speaker 2: Be and oftentimes people have trouble communicating their feelings, especially with someone that they love. That's where self awareness comes in.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people are honest with themselves, So now you can't be honest with nobody else if you can't even look at yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's not what it is like sometimes we like have trouble expressing ourselves with people that we love, Like, you know, like I'm what I'm trying to convey is not being received, and what you're trying to convey is not being received to that person. And there's a mediator that can come in and help y'all be cause y'all be saying the same.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of times people be saying the same shit. Yeah, a lot of times you're saying the same same shit.
Speaker 2: But I think that.
Speaker 1: Respect also plays a big part of it. If you don't respect the person you're talking to, you're not gonna hear them. But I do believe that your people hear you differently. I believe that you know what I'm saying. I can say the same thing to ten different people and they hear me different from who I have the issue with, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Therapy is a good thing. Seek professional help, Seek seek professional help. You gotta get a good therapist.
Speaker 1: Even those relationships dog you got to really have done some discernment because they're not really in the business of healing, okay, because they need to get that check.
Speaker 2: So sometimes they are. But sometimes you have someone that's like no offense to people who are fresh out of school, but they're just kind of like I find like the therapists that I went to that are like new therapists. They're just giving me some shit out of a textbook, yes, and they haven't had the real life experiences. I need to help me. So that like I was like, girl, what the fuck is this exercise you just had me? I'm packing my shit sitting there on the table. And then she was like, well, that looks like it's our time you next time? Did I take cash out? Bitch about to go jump off a cliff? Right? You just had me unpack all this shit. We left it on the table. Right. I'm sitting here, my eight year old self right now. She can't drive home, so you need to help me with something. You better come up with something else take me home.
Speaker 1: And you know, I remember going to therapy with my mom as a teenager, and it was a young white girl, probably just out of school.
Speaker 2: Right. She had her little office right by the house, and we're talking. My mom's crying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm going through it as a teenager, right, And I think sometimes parents forget that kids are human too. Like they have bad days, right, some days they don't feel like going to school, just like you don't feel like going to work. It's all types of shit, but you forget like you were never a fucking kid. So now we're going through all types of shit. We're going through therapy because we just really bumping heads. And I remember my mom telling my ass when I was like fourteen. She was like, you're gonna be out of here by the time you turn fifteen, and bitch, I was fuck up out of there.
Speaker 2: She put me out.
Speaker 1: But because we just alike for the most part, you know what I'm saying, not just it's a lot of things now as an adult, I see who you are now as an adult. But anyway, this therapist, I felt so terrible for her, and I'm sitting there, my fourteen, fifteen year old self, and my mom is just going off on her and telling her how she don't know how it is because she don't have kids in her own and above reproach, what do you do with a client like that, like you know what I'm saying, Like they she wasn't, And all she could do is look at me, like, because I'm telling you, I can't talk.
Speaker 2: To my mama, and she's like, bitch, I can't talk say exactly what.
Speaker 1: The hell I was saying to you. We're gonna bring in We're gonna bring in my my peer because this ain't working. All I need therapy at this point, girl, black Mama's man.
Speaker 2: True. But listen.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, another way of dealing with life and life life and is saying fuck it, fuck it. So now, the concept of not giving a fuck is not often associated with the idea of not being overly concerned about the opinions and judgments of others. I mean, see, that's what it's about, just not being overly concerned about their shit, right, It's about prioritizing your own values, desires, and well being over the external validation and expectations imposed impulsed by society. Here are a few aspects that highlight the power of not giving a fuck all right. So the first one is authenticity. And see that's what I was talking about, that self awareness. It takes some time to become self aware. A lot of people aren't self aware to They're like, I don't know fifty or plus you know what I'm saying. So in this a journey, but it does have an end, it stops.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was working at Alta. It was this a girl that was working there with me, and uh, if I could see her now, I would apologize to her for her treated her at the time. She used to wear one blue eyebrow and one red eyebrow, and I used to be like, get the fuck out of here, Harley Quinn, gotta look at that bitch like I used to just like like that's ugly. Like I used to be mean to her. That's terrible. I wouldn't be. I wouldn't be like, get the fuck out of here, Harley Quinn. But that's what I'd be thinking in my head. And I was like, that's not gonna catch. But obviously she wasn't doing it for her to catch, for people to just for her. It was like fetch, nobody's gonna say fetch. That was me. I was a mean girl. But she did it cause it made her feel pretty, It made her feel authentic, It made her feel like an individual. It was her thing and here and here was all like, girl, what is that like everybody else? Bitch asked eyebrow? Bitch, you ain't even god on no blue or no red.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 2: So I wherever you girl are are, girl, I'm sorry. I hope you're still doing it.
Speaker 1: Cause even if those those things were in your head, I'm pretty sure you're manifest in your face when you saw her face and.
Speaker 2: How you talk to her, like with the Nike check lip. So I apologize, girl. You were being your authentic self, and who am I to tell you that there's anything wrong with that? So all right, geez?
Speaker 1: So this authenticity, uh again, that goes back to being a self, being self aware, knowing who you are, being yourself doubt. You know, we had this episode where we were arguing on right and a lot of people on online kept saying stuff like, no, everybody will think of you. I am the same person on this podcast that I'm I am in real life, and some people was like, I didn't want to see those personalities. I'm not a personality. I am me through and through every single day. You're gonna are you gonna get the same fucking person. So the wrath of me looks like that, That's just what it looks like, you know what I'm saying. So I'm not here to put on a persona to to for the world. Right, I worked a corporate job for a very long time, right where you know, I'm a black girl, and when I walk in the office, it's like, here comes trouble. I've always been me, even in a fucking boardroom. I've never not been me. So and now I get to actually make money being myself. That is fucking yeah, y'all mad shit because that that, like this is an ultimate flex for me.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. I'm Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't be so much of me all the time, Like no, it's okay. Sometimes it's okay to like no. Man. Like like when y'all before we started feeling, I put my mouth around this whole thing to see if I could do it. I didn't have to do that in front of y'all. That was inappropriate. It was not inappropriate. That's who you are.
Speaker 1: Don't apologize for it. Don't apologize, okay, to save stuff for you know later.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that a lot of us. And if you any of you have ever read the book The Four Agreement.
Speaker 1: It talks about like childhood right and healing the childhood traumas and the things that adults do the childhead. Adults are dream killers. That's what I'm learning in Charleston adults are dream killers. And I'm a fucking kid, a big one, and I don't plan on growing up no time soon. And I feel like when adults be lifing right and you gotta pay bills and you gotta do all these things, and you got the kids, you're always telling them.
Speaker 2: To sit down, shut up. You are stripping them of their soul.
Speaker 1: You are stripping them of their essence and who they are because now you're not You're trying to like make them into you. You want them to dress like you, act like you, sit like you. No, man, I'm not doing that to.
Speaker 2: My fucking kid.
Speaker 1: So if you want to be in the line at fucking Harris Teeter, you want to press all the buttons on them people, Shit, I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let you run through this motherfucker because one thing about it. White people let their kids explore Black people be like, sit down and shut up. And that's that really, Yes, that shit shows up and us as adults, you know what I'm saying, while meanwhile, our white counterparts, they are out conquering the world because they were never they were never limited as children to what they can do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't I don't know what goes on in white households. Honestly, girl, we see it.
Speaker 1: The we be wanting to beat their kids in public, okay.
Speaker 2: Like, because there's a fine line between letting your kids have their own identity and then just let them be disturb other people. Hitting you with a cart in the grocery store. I wanted to backhand this white baby so bad, like, bitch, you better get this little motuck because I would slap you first and then him hit me in my leg one more time. Ship, miss Helen.
Speaker 1: This self confidence, y'all, that's next. Not giving a fuck can't boosh your self confidence. When you detach yourself for a from external validation, you become more self assured and secure in your own identity. You rely less on others' opinions to define your worth, which can lead to a greater sense of self acceptance and empower mint. Fucking them people, fuck that job, Fu the fucking bills, I mean a little bit like really them when it.
Speaker 2: Comes to self confidence confidence because especially young girls, because they're always comparing themselves to others, like is in constant comparison. In comparison is what is dream killer? Yeah, yeah, so now I'm hearing on.
Speaker 1: I listened to a lot of conservative radio right because I've been needing to know what these white people up to, and so they have class action lawsuits against these different social media platforms. Listen to these things, right, having self identity issues, insecurities, depression.
Speaker 2: All of these things.
Speaker 1: These platforms know that their product causes these things, especially impressionable young people.
Speaker 2: So now you can see, well it's a real thing.
Speaker 1: So you know, do things get your hair done for black women, like get your hair done, bitch. That should make you feel good, right then, automatic way.
Speaker 2: As soon as I know. That's one of the things I love about doing hair is when the women leaves feeling beautiful. You can see the difference when they come.
Speaker 1: In and when they leave exactly no matter what you're going through, I keep telling my mom, go get your hair done. You're run here sad and shit like that could fix a lot of shit in two hours.
Speaker 2: Don't get your damn hair done. Feel good. Focusing on what matters.
Speaker 1: That's the next one, right, So by not giving a fuck about trivial matters, since that's me, I dwell on little shit or other people's opinions. You can direct your energy toward what truly matters to you. You can concentrate on your goals, your passions, personal growth instead of being preoccupied with pleasing others or can to societal expectations.
Speaker 2: Cuts some motherfuckers out. This girl sent me some slick shit right about some nigga that I don't even fuck with, right, and oh me would a cuss to the fuck out right, but knew me just blocked her instantly, gonna argue with you. And it was the same day that I, you know, my friend told me all the news about and it just made me realize, like so much what matter? And like this girl and arguing with her, just what do that do for me? I don't even you know, deal with this nigga? Is I just give you. Was a little busy, because.
Speaker 1: Any other nine you'd.
Speaker 2: Be arguing going back and forth. I was busy, but I just wasn't very I just it wasn't like like really, honestly, haven't someone that I love going through this cancer the way It just really really put things in perspective for me in a new way, because some shit just ain't don't matter, like that shit really don't matter arguing with this girl about I don't even fuck with the niggas she mad about, so it's like, get bbbage bilo bitch.
Speaker 1: Emotional freedom, not being overly concerned about what other's opinions of you are can liberate you from the fear of judgment and rejection. It allows you to let go of unnecessary stress, anxiety, and self doubt, leading to a greater sense of emotional well being and freedom. Listen, I don't give a fuck for real, I don't give a fuck like for especially if.
Speaker 2: You are not somebody that I fucking know like and love. So all right, emotional freedom, I'm trying to understand what that means.
Speaker 1: Because not being overly concerned about other's opinions of you?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's fine. So what's the difference between that? Nothing? Nothing? Okay, moving on to the next one?
Speaker 1: Is the same setting boundaries. When you embrace the power of not giving a fuck, you become better at setting healthy boundaries and relationships. You prioritize your own needs and values, which can help you establish clear boundaries with others and protect your emotional well being. Yes, get get the get back, snop that shit as soon as you see it.
Speaker 2: That's something that I'm just now starting to get better at in boundaries. And it's not with people like because it's easy to create a boundary with people you barely know. But it's the boundaries with people that I'm close to that learning how to create now better and learning that know is a complete sentence, eperient period. So did you watch that new episode of Black Mirror? Like moving right along with right? No, that's it? You know?
Speaker 1: So absolutely, I like no complete statement. Yes, resilience not giving a fuck can make you more resilient in the face of adversity. It helps you develop a stronger sense of self, enabling you to bounce back from setbacks, criticisms, and failures. You become less affected by external negativity and more capable of navigating challenges with resilience and determined fence. Absolutely, talk about resilience when life be lifeing.
Speaker 2: Okay, right now we're talking to you about resiliences.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, anyway, Yeah, this is great. Though I needed some of these things. I'm actually gonna go back over the right quick boundary setting. I don't have a problem set in boundaries, man, I don't.
Speaker 2: I will over extend myself and I look up and I'll be like, I got so much of my own shit to do, why am I here right now doing this? I just I'm doing too much.
Speaker 1: I used to be like that, right when I realized when people don't come through for you, how you come through for them that complete state and know it's easy, because what I don't want is to do something for you and then be complaining about it after I altady did it or while I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: So just say no.
Speaker 1: If you feel like you're gonna be bothered, if you don't have the time, or you tired like you should, you could say no.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I'll be feeling like, because I feel like in the event that these people do need me, they will be there, right, I mean you, when I need them, they will be there. But it's just so many motherfuckers that need something at the same time that makes me feel exhausted.
Speaker 1: You know, Yes, And also I think that if you are a person who always says yes, people take advantage. They gonna come to you every single fucking time every time, Like you don't got nobody else you can depend.
Speaker 2: On now they can't. They come to me about everything but money. I'm your last resort. When you need some cash for it, don't come to me for that. You call your mama. Did you talk to your father? Did you Did you talk to the nigga who dick you? Second? Did you go to the church? No? First and foremost the nigga, You fucking go to him first. Yeah? Absolutely, he owe you shit, bitch.
Speaker 1: You should have sent that nigga invoice already been That's really why you're mad, because you've given all that free pussy. You ain't got no boundaries on that pussy anyway, y'all. I love this this episode, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Life has been lifing, and life has been lifing for everyone, and I think it's important to be didn't They didn't say nothing about this in the list. But be kind to people. You don't know what people are going exactly, and you could be the one person that can help somebody get through something or make shit just that much worse for them.
Speaker 1: So just be kind to people, man, even when you calling customer service though, don't be fucking them people day while he at work.
Speaker 2: Just mean and nasty because your Verizon your phone about to get cut off. That's not that lady.
Speaker 1: Fault, and you want that thirty dollars fee reverse No bitch, buye bitch when if I were the own like a big company like that, like you're gonna get the service that you give. So if you call my people talking that ship, they have the right. There's no customer service over here, bitch.
Speaker 2: To hang up in your face. Or people who are mean to people who work in the services. Yes, I do not like if you're one of the people who are nasty the servers and at a restaurant, I do not want to go out and eat with you, like girl, like what is your problem? I'm not even talking to this lady all condescending and shit, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had this girl. I went out one time with my homegrown and her friend and we were at cheesecake factory I think, and they put like little strimp on her past and said like the jumble trip. She was like, I can't eat these these these little strength they scare me. Just they just disgust and they scare me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, I'm about to can I can I please get my fucking food to go? Please? Because who was to put up with that? But I used to day the guy who would not let me send my food back and that used to piss me off, Like you're not even paying for it, so don't send it back. You just order something else. Just eat it, no, nigga, he'ld be like, just eat what you ordered. It's okay, you don't have to send it back. Its rude. I don't like it. I just can I order something and I pay for it myself, nigga, Like, just eat what you ordered. No, nigga.
Speaker 1: If it doesn't taste good, I'm not eating. And he was, look at my last relationship I saw. I used to be forcing myself to eat some nasty shit. This nigga beat done cook and he forcing the kids to eat. So I'm like at the table like but the cry just like them, like, man, I don't like this. One day he put like red onions and spaghetti like that ship was overbearing, Like why would you put.
Speaker 2: Red onions and spaghetti? Are you done before? No? That's like that video of that girl going to is the Man and a woman. She's like, I cook for you and she's making spaghetti, but she was taco season.
Speaker 1: On the meat and he was like, it's taco right, it's taco spaghetti. Nigga, dumb ass I'll flip this table over and I'm not eating this ship, and I'm slammed dogging everybody. Plate.
Speaker 2: Give me that plate. Ain't got to poblem like, Nah, we ain eating that? Give me that plate? Did I share?
Speaker 1: Write in the trash in this new face? All right, y'all listen, this is a great episode, tam uh. If you enjoyed it, tune in every Thursday on iHeartRadio, Apple, wherever the fuck you.
Speaker 2: Get your podcasts up.
Speaker 1: This is your co host aj Holiday two point zero on the instagrams.
Speaker 2: Y'all, holler at me now if you won't get home, y'all, It's official, tam bam. I love y'all. Thank y'all for tuning in. Remember to speak now and never hold your piece.