Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall and the turning radio and the dogs Ready, Lunchbox, morget too, Steve Bred out of trying to put you through. Fuck, he's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box. So you know what this.
Speaker 2: The Bobby ball.
Speaker 3: This caller that left the voicemails upset with us because they still don't have the toilet seat from the palette. Oh, this is Carter here. I still don't have the toilet seat. That's kind of upsetting. This is a spilled tea. You're kind of like Eddy saying you're gonna do something, but you're not doing it. Weve the show bye. So Carter, we bought a palette. We all put in money. It was Amazon returns. We know it was in the palette turned into big drama on the show Lunchbox. Carter won a toilet seat.
Speaker 4: No, no, he just called in and said his toilet seat broke that he wanted ours. I called him back and said, we give it to him for free because you didn't let me sell it to him, and we're all gonna sign it. But the problem was we went on vacation, okay, and so I didn't have everybody's signature, so I couldn't sell send him incomplete selling him No, he just slept. I couldn't send him an incomplete.
Speaker 3: I signed it today and sententie yes okay, and anything else about the palette?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you guys were getting down. You were getting me sad, you know, the bad memories. And then I checked Facebook and I had a message someone was ready to buy and here we go, transaction completed.
Speaker 3: Get ready, how you doing? Good morning? Look at that?
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question, now, did you buy this just because it was on the pallet or did you just find in it happened to be from the.
Speaker 5: Palette just because it was just because of you guys?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't really looking for it, but I wanted to meet y'all.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hey, hey guys, palate items is how we do it. Congratulations, You got yourself a rolling cooler and there may be surprises inside. When you buy stuff on the palette, you never know what you're gonna get it. Congratulations. Yeah, no items sold. Guys, never doubt me. You know they say businessman, business deal making business money. It's trying to get that money. We'll work on it. Say by what'd you put in there. I put in a pimp and Joys I pooped in it. No pimping joy shirt. I put in a blank slate.
Speaker 4: I mean she bought a rolling cooler if she's going to the beach, going to the pool.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Forty bucks? Okay, where's our money? Listen.
Speaker 4: I am working on a proposal that will be presented to you guys in the next d.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's a proposal. Just trust me. We will never trust you. It's a palette proposal, petition for the people, for the people. Okay, let's do the corny guys, the mourning corny.
Speaker 5: What do you call a man with a rubber toe? Roberto?
Speaker 3: That was the morning Corny. We were talking earlier in the show about people that have American English roles and we're surprised when they don't speak American English. The guy from Billions, the guy from Homeland, like that dude's not American. Yeah, Damian Lewis, that's his name. The guy from Walking Dead Andrew Lincoln, who's like, I'm American and I'm from Georgia and I shoot zombies. Not American. The guy from Homeland who plays the lead character, not American. But they have American roles. We're all confused, so we started as Coca Cola American. The answer is yes, correct is the hot dog and American?
Speaker 5: No, no, it's from Frankfort.
Speaker 3: Frankfort German. Well from Germany, yeah, Frankfurt. It okay, I'm gonna give you five more jazz music American, I'm in for the wind? I then Amy, Yes, Lunchbox New Orleans is American? The answer is yes, yes, Jeans American or no, I'm in for the wind Amy, No lunchbox. Those can't be American. They were invented by Levi Strauss in the USA. Levis trous that sounds like Europeans thrause Levi, Well you can also come to America and then met them in America. You know, America, we're a country of immigrants. Didn't think about that, Yeah, like all of us, Yeah, pretty much were all immigrants. Everybody's an immigrant. Didn't think about that. Yeah, nothing, you say it rock and roll American or non.
Speaker 4: I'm in for the wind Amy, no lunchbox, No, not American.
Speaker 3: Rock and roll was developed in the United States in the nineteen forties and fifties, and it isn't.
Speaker 6: Like gosh, geez, we were doing better earlier.
Speaker 3: Two more the cowboy hat lunchbox not American. Amy. Yes, the cowboy hat was popularized in the American West. Amy takes the lead one to go catch up?
Speaker 5: Oh, ketchup you ketchup to Amy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: In an accent thing or just a misunderstanding. Misunderstanding? Okay, I thought you were saying you got to ketch up to Amy? Got it? Okay?
Speaker 7: Hold on, ketchup the condiment of ketchup, ketchup, tomatoes, ketchup, ketchup.
Speaker 5: Kitchen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am in for the win lushbacks that was invented to Pittsburgh. Heinz ketchup in American? Amy Yes, American, popularized in the United States, but originated in Asia as a fermented fish sauce. I no, no, no, but our winners, Amy, She's the American true blue, America true Blue.
Speaker 5: We're one to one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you one sudden death of the total championship. Okay, Peanut butter, do a yeller name or if you miss it, you're out. Peanut buttersh No, is it American? Did you just yell?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I'm talking to myself, Like which one am I writing down? I don't know. I don't write that one down. I'm in for the wind. Amy. No lunchbox not American?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, surely someone had smashed peanuts about peanut.
Speaker 3: Is fried chicken American? Oh man? I'm amy? Yes, not American fried chicken popular rise in the US, but it's roots and development in Scottish and West African cuisine. Lunchboxes the real America, He's the true America. There's a tiger that escaped zoo and Rhinoso Mexico. But is that near America?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's where I grew up. Well, Reinos's Mexico. I grew up in Texas, right across the river from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So border officials in South Texas have been a warn that a tiger got loose from a zoo and could potentially cross into the United States.
Speaker 9: Well here's the thing.
Speaker 3: The river.
Speaker 9: You think like, oh, it's not going to cross the river, but there are parts of that river where there's no water and it could run right across.
Speaker 3: How the tiger escaped is uncertain, but according to the zoo's Facebook page, the zoo is now closed until further notice. City should be shut down.
Speaker 6: Am I also shocked they have a zoo Like that's true.
Speaker 3: It's weird. I feel like with less rules. Yeah, yeah, not as much security gates.
Speaker 6: Kids go there on field trips and stuff because I just picture that part being like very unsafe and no fun things.
Speaker 5: Not that the zoo's always fun, but you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, what's still a city. So yeah. Yeah, So Eddie was at in his hometown this weekend. No tiger.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't see a tiger man. I didn't even know about that.
Speaker 3: I can't believe a tiger's escaped in a warning American like this could come to you. But speak Spanish to.
Speaker 9: It, see, yeah, speak Spanish for sure.
Speaker 3: Eddie had to go home. His dad's funeral was this past weekend. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I hadn't been back in my hometown in twenty years, maybe like nineteen years. Pretty crazy, Lilly, Yeah, because my parents they had moved to San Antonio, you know, nineteen years ago, twenty years ago, and there's no need for me to go back really, but I have like forty cousins, no, lie, forty cousins.
Speaker 3: Is that sometimes Hispanic and hillbilly things are parallel, yeah, because that's like a hillbilly thing, like people where I come from there are a lot of cousins because the tree branches in lots of ways.
Speaker 9: Well, my mom had thirteen brothers and sisters and my dad had four, so a bunch of cousins.
Speaker 3: And it's a weird question about how to go. You know.
Speaker 9: It was sad, you know, the funeral was sad, and we missed my dad. But it's really cool with those things because people, the family just comes together. And then I got to meet a lot of my dad's friends and of course they all had stories and it was just good to see people. I mean, it was very comforting to see everyone show up and pay respects to my dad, and it was really cool. I mean so sad, yes, but at the same time really cool.
Speaker 3: Do you think you had a rough weekend? Arkansas lost, doesn't it? Hey I saw that. Hey here's the thing. I made a deal with myself this year. I'm like, I had this moment. I'm an adult man. I've got to stop relying too much on investing like heart soul into how my teams do. And I really have like two teams to the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Chicago Cubs, and very much I put it all into Arkansas. I'm talking about time, energy, effort, money, And I think I've said it before. I think it's because as a kid, the only consistency I had in my life, as we got moved all over and I lived with different people, We'd go from the trailer park to an apartment for a minute, the only consistency I had was on nuanced Saturdays, Arkansas played football on TV and it was on free TV, and I have cable. I would it always be there for me. It was the only thing and so, and that sounds a bit dramatic, but that's kind of what in therapy like why I think I get so emotional about it. And I like Oklahoma State as a program. We got we whooped their butts first half and had everything not gone wrong completely, we lost and I was just gone for the whole weekend. Gone everything went wrong, meaning.
Speaker 5: In the game or your weekend, we'll both because of the game. Like it was like.
Speaker 3: Nalts, drop balls, time management. It wasn't a single player, it wasn't anything. It was just overall. It was like the second half they were like, boys, we already got this. We're good. Anyway, I was miserable. I hated it. I hated it you want to hear my statement, my official statement I put out because I was hard for people texted me, I'm gonna read this. I'm gonna stop talking about it because it's going to make me so mad again. This is my official statement. I am a loser. I've been a loser in my whole life. I'm a loyal loser, but one nonetheless trying to come to terms that I might also be this exact loser the duration of my life. I'm shocked and sad when things happen over and over again. Wouldn't it just be easier to accept that this is me? I am the problem?
Speaker 5: Wait, that is your I don't think you do that.
Speaker 3: I did do it because I can't. I shouldn't be upset when this happens to be every single time. You never reference the razor. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I think at the beginning of this you said you're going to.
Speaker 3: Impact it is though more than ever, this one more than ever, because it was like a fundamental It wasn't a single player, it wasn't a single player messing up. It was every and so I I questioned everything that I do and live in every way I live life that's all. I'm done. I'm even done talking about it. It okay, this is a me thing because why do I do this to myself? Whenever I never win? I'm not a winner. And when it comes to sports, I don't pick teams that win.
Speaker 5: Why don't we focus on what you do win?
Speaker 3: But I'm never gonna change. I'm just gonna be a loser forever.
Speaker 5: One thing.
Speaker 3: I will be loyal to the Arkansas Razorbacks until I die, and I will die bitter.
Speaker 9: You want Dancing with the Star, That's true.
Speaker 3: I would rather win a national championship.
Speaker 6: I would what absolutely no, I mean, I guess regards that, but I'm thinking of other things in your life?
Speaker 3: Is saying won a national championship? If I could win a national championship and fire all you guys, good luck with your new jobs.
Speaker 9: You don't need to do all that.
Speaker 5: One in the career, one in the.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. It makes me so, it doesn't like it hurts, it physically hurts. You know you win pickle ball time. I never had a breakup.
Speaker 5: You were in a lot of bets.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. That's true. I know I want a lot of money off that game because I knew if it's like plus ten. I was like, there's no way, it doesn't matter. I don't want to talk about the game specifically because it makes me sick to my stomach. But what I want to say is it's on me. Anytime we continue to do something over and over again and we get the same result, we're like, yeah, I am insane. I am a loser. I will always be a loser. I am a loser.
Speaker 5: You're a loser. I hate it because I think you should just join in.
Speaker 3: It sounds weird, but we'll call you lose. I am a loser. It's so anyway, I'm gonna stop talking about it because I'm just all I'm gonna okay. My point was I've never been I never was in a breakup where I was like all sad. I never even really got broken up with because I never really got in a relationship. And people would be like, man, when you break up, it physically hurts. That's what it felt like. Your heart's hurt. Because we crushed that it was over. It's over. Boot we put a boot in there. Ah, it's the And then as we came out and I was like, the football, what shape is it? It's terrible, but it's not about the game. It's about me being a loser and continue to set myself up over and over again. And I donated a decent amount of money to the program. I almost texted it be like I'm keeping my money. I didn't because I needed I need I needed a time, I needed to take some breaths. But I didn't.
Speaker 5: This like next weekend when they win playing a team.
Speaker 3: That's not any good, But it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. I don't, I don't, I don't base. I've never once been like this as far as to the point where I was like, I'm just on the edge. I've been upset and rage full, but never like this. Okay, I gotta get it. I have to go. If they were a loss from the beginning, would you have been better? Yeah, much better. Okay, if we'd have just got outclassed or outplayed. But it was like they fell apart more than I've ever seen in the history of my life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I declared that I was going to try to get more into sports and get be more of a Titans fan, and when they lost this weekend, I really.
Speaker 3: Tried to get Yeah, I at I bet a lot on them and plus four and they blew. At the end of the game, Will Levis does he even play quarterback? Does he play football?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: He did, he threw. No, it doesn't even play football. Should he have been kicking? Should he been playing kicker? I'm taking that out on him because the arkansall lost. Anyway, I have to go right, get me out of here. Time for the news Bobby's stories. Mega Millions climbs to eight hundred million dollars Friday. They did it. Nobody won. The highest ever was one point six billion. We're getting there, but Mega Million's eight hundred million wins. The next one should be tomorrow, Tuesday. Yeah, CBS News with that story. Hey, who's ready?
Speaker 9: Oh no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 3: I've lost so much money in this so I bought so much money doing this game. But I'm in if we want to do it. Saltwater nose drops can reduce the link of kids cold by two days. A new study says children ten to ten and twelve colds a year, mostly because around a bunch of other people school and so until now no treatments have been identified. They could speed up the recovery from a cold. You won't wipe out a cold. You know why. It's a virus, virus virus. So they say three drops per nostral a minimum of four times per day using salt water solution and by giving extra chloride to the lining cells and helps the cells produce more some kind of acid which is a vi whatever. I'm not, it's doctor talk. I don't want you to all involved, to complicated, even though I don't even know if the words are. But if you look it up, you can even google it, like salt water drops for kids cold. If you do that, you'll see why. But they do say it won't make it go away, but because of what it actually does and kind of speed up the virus. It is something about adult colts.
Speaker 5: I know because that's what I was seeing. I was like, I try it for myself, and.
Speaker 3: I think because kids get so many colds, that's why that story exists.
Speaker 5: But then Lunchbugs gets it from.
Speaker 3: His kids and he gives it to all of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Kendrick Lamar to headline the super Bowl halftime show. I don't hate it. I we oftentimes give the Super Bowl like that. Oh man, come on, get somebody relevant. You didn't have to like Kendrick Lamar to understand he's completely relevant. And sometimes they're like, oh, you know, we should get let's do let's get sticks.
Speaker 8: We're like, wait, a little older, let's do the Who and we're like, oh, that's that's cool. Well, they were famous at one time, but so Kendrick Lamar will headline the super Bowl halftime show on February. I did think, for the first time in probably twenty years, country could have had an artist headline it because of the universal mass appeal of a Morgan Wallant.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it could have been a Morgan Wallant thing. But if you're upset at the super Bowl for putting on Laymax that aren't relevant, you can't be upset at that. You cannot like Kendrick Lamar's music. That's fine, but I do like go that's cool. I like it. I'm up for it because I'm sure to be him. And then he'll bring on sticks and the hoop. Yeah, that's usually what happened. They bring out a bunch of people with them. Do you ever consider going to bed extra early? Sleep experts say they're going to bed extra early on a regular basis, is a really good idea. They assigned people to go to bed later, earlier, or at their normal time, and they found that people in the early bedtime group felt more resilient, grateful, and that they were functioning at their optimal level. They almost always felt more productive the next day and less Garroggy researchers said he consider going to bed twenty to forty five minutes earlier than normal a couple times a week to get this. Now, if you make your earlier time your normal time, then that just becomes your normal time, and that's not going to bed early.
Speaker 5: And you have to keep going to bed early.
Speaker 3: Right then it's a never any cycle. But that is from sleep a research arnal. And then let's talk about eggs. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention AS issued a recall for eggs after at least sixty five percent of people have been affected with salmonella. The eggs in question were sold by Milo's Poultry Farms LLC to stores in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois. According to the CDC, these are basically battleground states coincidents. I think not Illinois not, but the other two are. However, salmonella illness have been reported in a total of nine states. The infected eggs are labeled Milo's Poultry Farms or Tony's Fresh Market from the same place. They just changed the name. It's like Uber Eats. They'll be like delightful pizza, and I'm like, I like to order from there. It turns out it's just like a gas station. Who made that a pizza place on Uber Eats? If you have either on your fridge, they say, throw them out. That's from the FDA. That is the news. Thank you, Bobby's Let's play this voice mail from Heather.
Speaker 2: I really like lunchbox and everything. But my question is, you guys keep doing deals with him, like when you did the Pallette. You are still not getting your money, but you guys let it slide. He's not paying you when he sells an item, then there should be punishment every time he sells an item and doesn't pay for it. So anyway, I know I'm not the only one frustrated with this. You kind of keep letting Naim get by with it, which is reinforcing his bad behavior.
Speaker 3: I agree, No, there's no bad behavior now. I just agree with everything she's saying. Apparently want to agree and I did this when we bought the storage unit, and he would pay me forever at forever and then finally he paid me. He acts like he was giving me a Christmas present when it was just my money to begin with. But no, it's you're right. I don't want to I don't talk about it because I want to get irritated. But yes, he owes us a lot of money. But the excitement of when it's not exciting, it's not exciting. He's not exciting to hold our money. No, we want our money now, Amy.
Speaker 4: Would you be more excited to get a two dollars or a boatload of money at.
Speaker 3: The end boatload? Yeah, he did two dollars in the boatload as the only two options. Therefore, it's presented in a way right now. We would like our money. But Heather, you're absolutely right, and we will be having a meeting today to discuss this.
Speaker 5: Something sold. I'd like a payout.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's life, that's yeah. Yeah, there's so many business that'll We haven't done with him because of how he acts.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 3: For the record, Bobby feud, we don't call it the family feud because we'll get sued. But we asked two thousand Bobby Bone show listeners what actor, and that could be because actors in Almana or Fema. Yeah, okay, what actor consistently makes great movies? Consistently makes great movies? Amy won the dice roll before we went on, Amy, what actor consistently makes great movies?
Speaker 5: Reese Witherspoon, Show me.
Speaker 3: Reese Witherspoon out lunch bugs, Tom Hanks, Show me Tom Hanks number one? Answer also top three actor of my life. I would say, I would say my personal opinion, go on lunch bugs. Denzel Washington show me Denzel number nine, have yourself nine points. I will thank you. Now we're in trouble. Give me Julia Roberts. Julie Roberts. I had to Eddie.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go with Matt Damon consistent.
Speaker 3: I'll show you Matt Damon number four.
Speaker 9: Answer Okay, okay, you know who I like? A lot is good looking. I shouldn't like him. Ryan Goslin Gosling, alright.
Speaker 3: Round one is complete. Lunchbox in the lead with ten points, Eddie with four, Amy with zero. Now round two points double. The question is we ask two thousand Bobby bone Shield listeners, what actor consistently makes great movies? Amy? Cruz good number three, have yourself six.
Speaker 8: Pore.
Speaker 6: George Clooney good, whoa show kidding?
Speaker 3: Let's watch over to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, give me a Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Reynolds number five answer, have yourself ten points? All right, so far off the board. Tom Hanks at one, Tom Cruise at three, Matt Damon at four, Ryan Reynolds at five, Denzel Washington at nine. Man, give me Will Ferrell. That's a good one. Eddie. Give me Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt for six. I agree with that. Yeah, great movies. I know what and what and what you can't saying what? You just didn't pick them?
Speaker 9: Okay, along the same lines here, give me Johnny.
Speaker 3: Depp, Johnny Depp. All right, that's end around two. One more round with the score, Lunchbox twenty eighty sixteen Amy six. But there's time, Amy, because points are tripled this round. We has two thousand Bobby Bohow listeners. What actor consistently makes great movies? Bradley Cooper Cooper eliminated? Its being eliminated. There are four answers left, Lunchbox, guys. I think there's number two.
Speaker 4: Leonardo DiCaprio, Joey Leo.
Speaker 3: That is your number two answer, have yourself six points? Points are triple.
Speaker 4: Yep, man, when you see these movies, I don't even know if they're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is he? I don't know a girl. I'm trying to think of a girl. Who is a girl. A lot of them, There are a lot of them. Give me Robert de Niro.
Speaker 9: Oh, well that's the.
Speaker 3: Show me the girl, Robert de Niro. All right, edite year ten points behind lunchbox, any of these. If you get any of the three left, you'll win. Anyways, points are triple. Do you have hanks of one? DiCaprio at two, Cruise at three, Matt Damon at four, Ryan Reynolds a five, Brad Pitt at six, and Denzel at nine. Now you can talk through your list? Yeah that matter?
Speaker 9: I only have two left?
Speaker 3: Reallyers on your list? Well, have a girl you can say you're not committed to.
Speaker 9: It's Emma Stone, that's my girl.
Speaker 3: I don't help him.
Speaker 9: He knows a lot, a lot of great movies, Ed Stone, she's wonderful actress. And then Adam Sandler. I mean I feel like Adam Sandler is the one a lot of great movies consistent.
Speaker 3: Two thousand Bobby bunk show listeners. What actor consistently makes great movies his recent Are you going with one of those two? For sure? Well? That's all I have. So are you committing doing with one of those two? Yes? Okay, you've committed. I'm gonna give you a couple of them since you've got you didn't guess these? Harrison Ford makes a little.
Speaker 9: You do that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Morgan Freeman makes the list for good. Hey, good, So Eddie, there's one left. Ye I knew it, and you have Emma Stone Adam Sandler. Are gonna pick between them? Yeah? Who do I go with? Though?
Speaker 9: Because we haven't said a lot of girls?
Speaker 3: But again, there was no rule I know either way.
Speaker 9: But I feel like I should go with a girl. That's why I'm gonna go with Adam Sandley. Okay, Robert de Niro, give me Adam Sandler. First of all? Is it Emma Stone?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Come on? That has nothing to do with it being I was so open that he was going, and I was like, yeah, go with that. Hey, come on, budes, Hey chi Shanman. It's not a Shanman? Is Meryl Street?
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 6: How I was gonna hick her next?
Speaker 5: If I picked a.
Speaker 3: Girl Shanman Get you again? Ill h Lunchboxes our winter hit that song a very own. Abby put out a song and it's called ex Boyfriend Material. And Abby moved to Nashville to be a singer, and she gave up her dream to work here on the Bollybone Show. And then we brought a dream back Eddie and we're having her come out and open for us. And now she's all writing songs and putting them out and she was out promo in this weekend.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox share about this? No, please don't. I just kind of want to warm him up because I know he's going to react in a way that it's not Abby. She was on the streets. She was on the streets. Ready have a club. Her song Ex boy from Material hit a place.
Speaker 11: He's a read talking too smooth talking.
Speaker 4: Gay you fine?
Speaker 5: Well, so kiss him all.
Speaker 10: He's good.
Speaker 3: And those red last night he's hot.
Speaker 11: Loodi's run red serial.
Speaker 3: Good job Babby, Thank y'all. So what happened this weekend? What'd you go do?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: So my song is it's basically about like a walking red flag, and so I ordered like hundreds of red flags. You know that you put like in your yard and I wrote on each one it said, uh, new song xboy fir material by Abby le Anderson out now, and I would hand it him out on Broadway.
Speaker 3: The red flags are like if there's like a sprinkler head one of those little flags, yeah, marking. And so she ordered those and rode on in the pasted them out downtown. How'd you go? Are people receptive?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I went to like matched Rett parties and they're like, oh my god, that's so you and they like took pictures with it. And then I also put them like in grass and like flower pots around.
Speaker 3: Because they're so how big are they?
Speaker 10: You could see them because they were almost like.
Speaker 3: Well, every single person that pulls it out of the ground's gonna see it. And they're meant for one by one. It's called grassroots man, right, Hopelly, she.
Speaker 5: Didn't give them to the brides.
Speaker 3: How'd you fill out the song of the release? People like it? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I think they really did. Like, I got a lot of positive feedback. I was like, Okay, cool, what do you mas song?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox? Do you like? It's pretty good?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 3: I listened to it. You just listen, No, we just played it. I probably tuned out, man, Oh my god. No.
Speaker 4: It was probably like when they got nasally and she couldn't hit the high note.
Speaker 3: I was like, she did hit the high note? Oh she did? Yeah? Oh so any thoughts on I thought the promo move is? I mean that's pretty.
Speaker 4: I mean no, it's to give them to Batch Repp parties. You're basically saying, hey, here, you're gonna break it.
Speaker 3: Just give it to people. It doesn't matter the people.
Speaker 4: And who cares if they took the flight. Did they go listen to it? No, they just took it. And guess what they did. They threw the trash at the bar. They left it at the bar. No one paid attention to it.
Speaker 3: You can say that with any promo material you ever make for anything.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, at least if you're like, if you're putting it like Morgan at a billboard, people are driving by that all day seeing it.
Speaker 3: This one person sees it and that's it.
Speaker 4: You should put a lot of money into getting one person when you could get multiple people for the probably the same price if you put up a big sign just saying and when did you become a marketing expert? I just wondering that just when I.
Speaker 3: Took marketing at UTSA, I think I took marketing. He thinks I'm doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Morgan for the billboard.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought it was embarrassing she had to buy her own billboards that no one.
Speaker 3: Bought it for her. A congratulations on the song, Thank you Ray. Let's play the first verse and all the way through the chorus. Do you mind, and lunchbox, keep your headphones on and listen. Okay, this is You're not abb but you can't change your name now. You've already put out two songs. If you were going to do it, you'd have had to have done it. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was in the system about to take off my last name and do I believe, But I just I couldn't do it because I'm like, I love my last name and if I get married, gonna have to change it, and so this is my one chance.
Speaker 3: To keep it.
Speaker 5: You don't have to change it, you do.
Speaker 3: Ok This is ex boyfriend material from Abbie Leanderson. We're gonably like a minute and half of it, everybody, Abbie Leanderson ex boyfriend material?
Speaker 4: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: He's a song.
Speaker 5: As a magic trip.
Speaker 11: He's as patient as a drunken kiss. He's charming this arming. Yeah, he puts on a show, but you gotta know he's a hard breath talking too smil talking gay you falling, well live so kiss abe.
Speaker 10: He's good handing those red flex time.
Speaker 11: He's hot, sim but he's ex but fam.
Speaker 3: He'll twitch the first.
Speaker 5: When it's good for him.
Speaker 11: Then he'll disappear and make it clear you better be checking in. You'll give him if you're good him.
Speaker 10: He's a tick in chick in tambayaving there when he goes.
Speaker 11: He's a hot read walking to smooth talking gay you falling? You will so kissable. He's good had those red flags time. He's hot as simbody's roads serial.
Speaker 3: There you go, preat catching, good job aving. I hope you forget about it. Sht be proud I do.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox is looking at his phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should look up. I was trying to look up your red flags. You don't even posted, so I have no idea what they look like. Great job marketing. I mean you didn't even post anything about it.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I'm getting into that or I will you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like, No, we don't see what you're saying, what a wasted opportunity.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think we can all use our imagination and figure out what.
Speaker 3: What the red flag looks like. A good job, you keep it up. Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Like they have yellow ones and green ones Bobby Bones show today.
Speaker 4: This story comes to us from Massachusetts. A twenty five year old man's in his teslat. He's like, you know what, it'll drive itself. Let me go ahead and take a nap.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no, wait.
Speaker 4: I don't understand, Like, I don't understand what's wrong with that, because if it's a self driving car.
Speaker 3: You can't nap, I hear you. It's like that. It's like these plane, these airplanes that fly themselves once the pilot gets up. But what happens is the pilots fall asleep and the plane overshoots it for three hours exactly. So there are still a bed of protocol whenever you're in a car or an airplane.
Speaker 4: So they cop sees them sleep and has to pull the caller over, can't because he's asleep, right, So that for a mile after they get in front of him, block the car, and he wakes up and he's acting kind of suspicious, They search the vehicle and find a bunch of drugs.
Speaker 3: Oh so it wasn't sleep. Now that's different. Now I get it, I understand, but I understand. I feel what you're saying. It would be hard not to fall asleep if you are sleepy and it is self driving car.
Speaker 4: I literally thought that was the point of a self driving car, which you could do whatever you want it.
Speaker 6: You could take a nap, be can like I think you more like work on things, watch things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reading a book. Wait, if you're reading a book, what's the difference whether you're not asleeping, you can still react in case something where to happen.
Speaker 9: Don't be crazy.
Speaker 3: But again, it's like the autopilot is the thing where the airplane flies itself. Eighty percent of the time he goes up. The pilots make sure to get up, and the pilots make sure to get down. But the most part, if it's an autopilot, and they'll go up and down depending on the calls ahead for turbulence. Right, you when avoid this, this pocket this. Otherwise they're fine, but they can't go to sleep because we've heard stories where they do and the plane doesn't stop. It just keeps going and they're an hour off track, and then what if aliens come? You have to see in the car or the air a I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. I want to shout out Ramondo for putting me onto the story. But they say, if you have a medical appointment, one where it involves pain like a root canal, or where the person has to be real either like ginger with you, like to be real, precious with you, or it hurts even worse, like go and book it between two and four pm. Why because that is the afternoon as pain free as possible time slot. That is because the afternoon is when your body's ability to produce and use pain killing hormones reaches its natural peak. Oh see, I would have put it on while the person just wants to go home, so they don't give a crap, So they're just like slicing and dison, ready to get out of that.
Speaker 9: That's what I thought.
Speaker 6: I want to be the first or maybe the second client or patient of the day. They warm up with somebody else and then you're not too tired.
Speaker 3: You know, you're right here. I'm telling you between two and four pm, right after lunch, your body is producing that hormone. It's almost the time. It's also the time when your pain threshold is at its highest, the worst time you can have an appointment for pain because of your nerves and your pain thresholders in the morning. Oh so amys and they're like, why does everything hurt so much? That's from Woman's World magazine, which again I'm just such a big avid reader. Yeah, I thank you. See tomar bye. The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.