Speaker 1: I don't want to die in the house and like then I'm eaten by the animals though, so then that creates a whole other situation. Just come and check on me. Okay, Oh my god? What Calm Down?
Speaker 2: With Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Oh a little pregame action for those of you new. Welcome you guys ask questions and we answer them to the best of our ability. We also love an anonymous question. We have three anonymous in this. Afore anonymous in this. Oh my god, this is exciting. First up, C M. Craiger. I'm sixty and people ask why I never remarried all the time. Is it wrong that I like being alone? No, it is not wrong at all. Girlfriend. It's somebody who get asked, gets asked all the time when I'm going to marry Steve. I have been very vocal, especially on this podcast, about my my desire not to marry again, not because I don't love Steve, not because I so what was that? It's all the episodes that's somewhere there's a mention about not wanting to get married again. I would say this, it's whatever makes you happy. So if you are sixty and alone.
Speaker 2: If I hadn't met Steve, it was actually gonna be a problem because I like being I would.
Speaker 1: Be with you, I would I like being alone so much, like I can get so much done. I have a full conversation with myself. I'm never going to be in a bad mood because I'm always gonna, like you know, I'm not arguing with anyone, not argue with myself. I could be totally fine alone. So good for you for knowing what works for your life. Now, I will say this, if you're trying to convince yourself that you like being alone just because you don't want to put yourself out there and go meet someone, well that's different. But if you are saying that you are very honestly okay with being alone, then more power to you. Get some animals. Those are good companions. I don't think that you should be alone in a house because I always think about this, like if I fell and I was alone in the house, like I'd want a dog to like bark or something, so somebody new something that's wrong. I don't want to die in the law. I don't want to die in the house. And like then I'm eaten by the animals though, so then that creates a whole other situation.
Speaker 2: Just come and check on me. Okay, Oh my god? What this is what happens when you watch too much frigging date mind.
Speaker 1: You stop it? No, it's not you have mac. Mac is going to check on you when you don't have kids. I'm going to dialogue. Doesn't know my name. Stop it. He's not going to check on me. He thinks his nanny's his mom. You're crazy?
Speaker 2: Okay, Anonymous, a coworker you're friends with loses their shiit on you. Now they are giving you the cold shoulder?
Speaker 1: What should I do? Talk to God? What happened? It seems like someone I know, uh, give them the cold shoulder? What should you do? Well? I need more information. The coworker you're friends with, now they are I have lunch this week by the way, Oh good luck, And now they're giving you the cold shoulder. Well, let's let's dissect this for a second. Do you know why they lost your shit on you? Or was it just like they were having a bad day and like took all their shit out on you, Like is their merit to the tantrum? Because if there's merit to the tantrum. Then you guys need to have like a constructive conversation. If this is someone that you actually like, it says you're friends with them. Again, my new motto, I go right to it. I go right to the source, because you know what I don't want to do. I don't want to be talking shit. I'm gonna talk shit behind your back. If I don't like you, I'll fucking talk shit all day, all night afternoon if I don't like you. But if I like you, I'm not gonna talk shit behind your back because that means that I'm not a good friend. A good friend is going to go directly to your face and say something. So if this person went directly to your the face and now they're giving you a cold shoulder, you need to do the same thing they did. Go right to them and be like, what's the problem? Be adu on them, work that shit behind it, be adults. You said, lose your shit on them. Just work it out. You get out into that yard and just fucking punch each other and work it out. No, I'm kidding, don't. Violence is never the answer. But you know what I mean, is this Pico Boulevard next?
Speaker 2: I can't figure out who you're talking about. Yeah, I really can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, Ging Vericano? What Gina gi Verican?
Speaker 2: Oh Gina, Hey girl, how do you shut out the noise people say, the RUDEUS crap?
Speaker 1: How do you rise above?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: Gina? Step into our office. I stopped looking at comments a long time ago. I mean, there's a few here and there. I'll see. I'm like, at this point in my life, I know what all the comments are. I write it down.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: My nose is too big, I have a terrible voice. Make up another, get get another, divorce? Uh yeah, yeah, I'm boring, is a loser, I'm a puck bunny all of the things. So to answer, I don't know, give a ship the only opinions that mat to me or of those of my friends, family and employers. Outside of that, I'm good. And I also feel sad for you that if this is where you're at, Like, I don't know, I'm bored. I always look at their avatar on Twitter or Man, you're a whole and you're like, oh really, what would God think about that? Of you? Four girls? Yeah, you're a slut. Okay, would you want someone to talk to your daughters? Like that, got it, but yeah, go get them Jim from Iowa. We're so on FaZe you can tell exactly. Oh really, oh really, no, we actually are, though I would say there's zero conversations that we have about Rando's and their comments towards us unless it has to do with your outfit. You've got real rattled about that soccer mom outfit that was so mean. Okay, well you got rattled about that, so I don't know it because you had your own stuff going on, and you were worried because you had spoke a few weeks before that about wanting to change up your outfits, and maybe it just like struck a chord with what was really but had nothing to do with the guy. You are not really changed, but it's like you, You and I are not bothered by those kinds of comments. The comments I'm bothered by are the people that I thought I have respect from and then go out and publicly say something, which in that case, no problem. You gone, hey, here's something. Oh our our seminar we went to, we had a great conversation. I forgot who was there, but it was maybe it was Jewels Charles and Michael Vikvic and.
Speaker 2: I was saying, one of my big favorite things, like to say lately is like loser Michael Vicko's clown. These last two events the Stanley Copper Union I went to, or this wedding I went to.
Speaker 1: Clown clown is such losers, like a little bit like like more like you just like mean. But clown is so funny. By the way, I will be using that so funny regularly throughout the year because it's just like clown. It's just perfectly clown. God, it's good. Sometimes it's just that simple. Bus is like when someone's like getting all crazy, like you know you do this. I love you, Okay, you're saying, okay, I would be you. And I've only gotten too some knockout dragon fights a couple of times, but I am terrified of a fight with you because you are so calm, cool and collected. When we've had these fights and I'm like crying and you're like, shut up, you okay, it's like the one that like and it's just real like you good, oh so gnarly. Don't want to get in a fight with her anonymous clown clown casually seeing someone who is just out of a marriage, as I am He mentioned he can only take it one day at a time and does know when he will be ready to get serious. He plans dates, makes an effort. I feel like he's been generous with his time, and I'm going I'm good with slow. But is this a dead end? Oh? This is such a great comfort. I wish we okay, we're going to make full episodes out of some of these pregames because I really want to be mindful in my responses, because this is so awesome and honest of you, whoever you are, anonymous, take it slow. He's actually doing you a favor because I have a tendency just in life. I'll speak for my own experience. I have a tendency in life to be like, well, what is this? Because if I don't know what is to waste my time, like I could be moving on to something else, and I have found a lot of comfort in the unknown. So if this is just to get you to that next thing, fine, don't try to define it. And also give him the benefit of the doubt, like he's going to move at his own pace. And nowhere in the history of men have they ever liked except what Aaron gave shared an ultimatum. Have they liked to be pushed and prod it to like hurry up with defining? No man likes to hear, So what are we so just? I would say in your own mind, like if it goes whatever that time limit is, if it's like a year, or if it's two years, and you're like, hey, I want to have kids or I want to whatever, like there's going to be a time and a place to have that conversation. I would just say, give him a minute and give yourself a minute too, to have this be like the holding pattern, right, Maybe it'll be what you need, maybe it'll be what you don't. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of conversations this weekend about ghosting and somebody that a lot of us are friends with that ghosts a lot anonymous. Do I reach out after being ghosted to call it out or just let it go. I'm the person that feels like shocker in the ballroom always has to have the final words. So I'll make a comment about you ghosting. But then after that, just leave it alone because like you just taken from me, look like an asshole if you keep no but.
Speaker 1: And then one more thing, but you know what.
Speaker 2: I know you're reading this, like just leave it alone because you're gonna look like a d bag.
Speaker 1: Just don't do it. Let me tell you something, folks, I have done this one time in my life and it is the greatest power that I and it is something I am so proud of. You know exactly what this was, You have a dad. I never responded back to somebody hundreds of emails, hundreds of text mess I mean, I blocked them eventually, but like it went to the junk email and I never said it. I mean, and they were vile with the things that they were saying and accusatory and all this stuff. Do you know how much power I still to this day have in saying nothing? Because who's crazy? The person that argues with crazy or crazy? Say nothing. When the person ghosts you, it will kill them to know that you've never Now they're going to be now it's like reverse psychology, like wait a minute, I ghosted you and now you're not saying anything? Yeah, no, say nothing. It is the greatest thing in the world. Because this, they expect you to lose your shit. They expect you to write back and be like, how dare you do that? And then this is you never want ladies or men. If your side of the phone is all blue, we got a fucking problem. You're a nutschop. Okay, if you ain't seen any gray and it's all blue, uh uh, you gotta pump the fucking brakes, and you gotta have a friend put your phone in the freezer because you are going to be blue in the face and you will not get a response and you look like a moron. So you're so right? Is more mo? I love it. It's a great point. It's a real good tim timmy tim I twelve by.
Speaker 2: Gotta make game day fun at home for significant other, want it to be fun for us?
Speaker 1: Tuo, I don't know. I'm never home for them, I would say, tim I twelve eighty eight. I would say, whatever your significant other likes. If they aren't necessarily into football or into baseball or basketball, whatever you're watching, but they are very competitive, then do like a gambling kind of vibe and be like, all right, we bet five dollars on whoever scores more points in the first quarter or at halftime or whatever. Like kind of make it interactive and competitive. If that person, your significant other, is competitive, make a game out of it. You could also do themes they like Margarita's We're gonna have a Margarita Monday night football thing, like make it something where cater to whatever they like. Because if they're conceding and watching this game because you like that, then do something they like. I like that.
Speaker 2: You could also do like kind of like themes with Drass, say, like you know, tell your significant other obviously the.
Speaker 1: Colors where my Arion Andrews has really cute stuff. You could buy them a gift and then they wearing a new outfit. And anytime you get a new outfit, you're more apt to want to do things mag Arrol or another thing.
Speaker 2: And I know Chris and I do a lot of this, Like right before Super Bowl we'll talk to like either you know, magazines or newspaper articles about easy things for people who may not know a lot about sports, things they could look out for. Maybe make a cheat sheet, maybe some storylines about some players like this, you know, this player has a kid that like I always think about with Greg and what his.
Speaker 1: Family went to, you you know, and his charity and.
Speaker 2: His foundation, and Christian McCaffrey's dad played with John Lynch, who's also the general man, you know, things like that.
Speaker 1: So a fun storyline like that, I love all of that. Yeah, make it interesting. Or if they're like the entertainment type and they like that, you could find the significant others that the players are married to and be like into it. Obviously the most notable being Taylor Swift, but then there's some other ones. Okay, anonymous, go.
Speaker 2: For it, soon to be ex husband dating your high school friend, small town with three kids, thoughts seemed to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, close. I would say, good riddance. It's your ex husband for a reason, so don't be bitter, be better, and just wish them the best of luck, because if it comes back that like you're being sass about it, then it seems like you care. He's ex husband for a reason, and more power to them. Let him be happy and let him just go live his life. And you you know, I get it to a small town and you have three kids, But I think there's so much to be said, and I don't do it all the time, but I'm really trying to be. I don't do it because sometimes people don't deserve to have my kindness. But I would say just I don't know, be classy in this situation. If it's a small town and you've got and there's kids involved, like just go high when they go I see this With all due respect, don't you think that would probably happen a lot in a small town. Yeah, Like everybody kind of knows everybody's business. Oh everyone knows everyone's business. Yeah for sure. Yeah, which is why, Which is why you want it. Like, the best revenge for me is always success, And success doesn't have to be a monetary thing or a job or success is happiness. Like it kills people to see other people happy that they've once been with and it's like, oh, they're just faking that. But if you're genuinely happy and you've moved on with your life, then it's okay to like wish that person the beast and you could still hate him, but good luck. Just take the high road.
Speaker 2: Calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.