Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, let's roll into it. We got a phone tap. Seriously, we make a big deal every day when we get a phone tap. My name is Shana. I'm celebrating my twenty first birthday this weekend. I like to phone tap my mom let her know we have a big event, a big night plan for my birthday. I've already been warned not to overdo it and not spend too much money. Let's make mom nuts, all right, Shana, We're gonna help you celebrate your twenty first birthday with a phone tap. As we phone tap your mother, our own. Garrett starts off the call to Shana's mom as the bar owner where she's having her big party, and then Shana joins in on the call. Shana phone tap and mom right now?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, is this Shana Miller on now? Oh? I do have the right number. My name's Rick Turner. I'm calling from the bar that Shane is having a birthday party at on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: I was just looking to confirm with her this stuff that she had planned and for the night.
Speaker 4: I'll take the message down.
Speaker 3: You can tell her that the toilet drinking contest are ago. Okay, the yellow wrestling ring did come in?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Body shot Ali is all set up. That's when we line her up on the bar and then the patrons at the bar take shots off of her stomach.
Speaker 4: I'm just shocked.
Speaker 3: But I will definitely give her this message and finally her weenie cake will be ready to go by Saturday night. This is costing close to about two grand.
Speaker 1: Two grand. All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, have a nice day. By bye bye Shana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, hold on, she's calling.
Speaker 3: Awesome, all right, we're gonna call her back. See I know how this works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody was called me just now a rick turner from me. So far, you're having a two thousand dollars birthday party. Bet some one, we're getting that money. Toilet drinks, jellow shocks, body shocks, stomach sucks where they lay you down on the bar and everyone drinks from your belly. And Okay, I am so totally upset because I don't know what's upsetting me more the fact that it's costing two thousand dollars or that you're gonna have all this done to you. It's place I don't know you anymore.
Speaker 4: I really I have to say, I have to hang up.
Speaker 1: I'm so upset. It's a business uh nervous breakdown here. And then I got to get that call.
Speaker 4: And why would you give him Mark, I'm going to confirm all this.
Speaker 2: Don't get man, It's just it's a twenty fifth birthday and I wanted to have fun.
Speaker 1: Well, he's calling to confirm that all this needs to get done. I don't know where you're getting two thousand dollars to have this playing, because I'm sure as hell don't have it a lot of people are putting their effort inces Also, it's not just me. Listen, Shanam, I do not want to talk to you right now. I am so pissant angry at you right now that this is gonna end up being like the same like your girlfriend who ended up having that was just a limo. She had to end up paying for everything herself.
Speaker 4: Did you get money up front from everybody?
Speaker 1: What for all this to get paid for?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, from starting No no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, Shay, Now do not tell me not yet, okay, because you should have had that money in your pocket Saturday. So you could walk into the game place and give all the money so that you could have a party, if you want to have a party like that. I know you just didn't think. Okay, you just didn't think. Again.
Speaker 1: I spoke to the guy and he told me that he's going to give me the weenie cake for free.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 1: You know something.
Speaker 4: You better talk to everybody on your list and tell them that they have to come up with this money tonight.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm serious. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to please a positive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, Sana, it doesn't matter. You want to get it.
Speaker 1: Let's get it out right now.
Speaker 4: Because my client is looking at me.
Speaker 1: Look I got three said okay.
Speaker 4: Because you've pushed the envelope right. Well, thank you very much. How much of a positive you put down?
Speaker 3: Five hundred?
Speaker 4: I'm beyond myself. I'm having a service breakdown.
Speaker 1: Just put the to do for your twenty first birthday?
Speaker 3: Relast, missus Miller. Hey, my name's Garathy. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 1: I've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: How embarrassing.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 3: All the Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show