Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod and myself and so moris. Good morning, Good morning, How are you? Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm catching my breath a little bit.
Speaker 4: Okay, you've been through a lot. I know that, and if you want to talk about it, we'll talk. If you don't, you don't, I.
Speaker 2: Think I just hit a wall. There's so much going on in my life and it's just I don't know. I mean, I chained therapy and Teddy and some other personal things I'm going through. I just just hit a wall and I just felt like, you know, I'm just I feel like I'm gonna fully depressed.
Speaker 4: Well, then you have to listen to yourself and take a break whatever that means. You're human, hurt like people forget we're human, right, Yeah, we go through getting go through a lot of emotional roller coasters besides in life, in the business, and then everybody hits a breaking point, don't they. And you've been doing this when you told me the other day you were doing this for fourteen years.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, actually, full blung seventeen years. That's enough.
Speaker 4: That's so some people don't last a season.
Speaker 3: A season, they don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just so mad at myself because I feel like I just can't pull myself out of the funk. Well, I'm usually pretty good of just pulling myself out, and I've been saying it, like you know, for a while now, like I just can't pull myself out of this. I can't pull myself out of this. And it was just twenty twenty five just been a real doozy. It's just been one thing after another for everyone. Yeah. Yeah, And here's the thing. I feel like, when you care about someone, you love them with everything you have, and your achilles heel is when somebody you love is going through something or hurt.
Speaker 3: And I think that was your breaking point.
Speaker 4: I think everything with Teddy and watching what she's going through weighed very heavy on you. I haven't seen you once since this all happened, that you weren't viscerally upset, like you really care, And that says so much about you to me, because there's a lot of people that don't have the ability to love like that and care like that.
Speaker 2: I went into the season not knowing not sure, very anxious and just dealing with some stuff through therapy, and you know that really breaks you down to your lowest point.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't do therapy.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm seriously, I'm like, should I just quit because it's just I feel like it's breaking me down so hard, and then jumping into the show and then then Teddy, like it's just a combination of so many different things.
Speaker 4: And I don't think you should quit therapy. Cararah, You're there now, I know.
Speaker 3: Do it. It has these things have to be addressed at.
Speaker 4: Some point, and it's almost like when you break the seal, you know.
Speaker 2: Right right, It just I just feel like everything around me is starting to crumble and I just couldn't take the extra pressure. So as of right now, I'm just not good. But you know, Teddy gave me a pep talk and that is like the first time I've laughed in so long. Like we laughed, laughed, and she just she just yelled at me and said, listen to me, I have to be bald and fat right now and going through this. You get your ass back over there, And I said, I just started laughing. So I think I'm going to see her today. So I think that's gonna pull little bit of spark back into me. And you need such an inspiration. So I just I don't know. I don't know what I need. I don't know if I need to, you know, go on medication or what. But I just need to pull my pull it, pull it together.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: And you will however way you need to. But you know yourself and we all know when that time comes in relationships and jobs. I don't see it. I think you still got a lot in you, Tamera.
Speaker 2: Everyone wants to see you back.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 4: The talk on the town, the word on the street is you just need a little break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm When I get like that's my body just shuts down, It just completely shuts down. And I can just sit in one place and just stare at the wall for hours. And that's how I feel. And it's really hard to film like that. When you feel like that, well you've done a lot in filming for a long time.
Speaker 4: So it's if you need to sit and stare at the wall, I think it's it should be allowed because that's a that's a part of real life, right, this is reality. This is really what's going on with you, so sit and stare at the wall and don't feel the pressure of I think that you're so and I could be wrong, but you're so in tune with the reaction that we give for everyone that you feel like you're not.
Speaker 3: Doing what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, and you and you're a worker and I'm one hundred percent worker, and I just feel like I don't I don't have to give what I normally do, in which to me just feels like why am I doing this?
Speaker 4: And that feels like that's pressure too, But I don't. I don't see that. I think that being being true to who you are, which we can never we can never say you haven't been regardless of whether it was the popular.
Speaker 3: Vote or it wasn't. But right now, this is who you are.
Speaker 4: And I think that we all need to also see that vulnerable side of you instead of that reactive side.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's that's such a part of you, I know.
Speaker 2: But there's a reason why there is a reason why you just see reactive side. To me, it's because I don't deal with emotion very well.
Speaker 3: I understand that it's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not good at that.
Speaker 4: I'm very much understanding of that. Like I've said, no one's ever seen me cry unless it was over my dogs twice in eight years, and my kids have never seen me crying in person.
Speaker 3: I don't deal with that.
Speaker 4: So when I'm hurt, I get angry, and when I'm hurt, I get almost violent.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's my reaction to hurt. But when I'm overly hurt, when somebody in my life is hurt, that is where I break down.
Speaker 3: And that's what I see in you right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay to be like that, and I don't like seeing you hurt, but I like the people who I knew was in you.
Speaker 3: I like for people to see that in you, the.
Speaker 4: Caring side, the side that your heart is so big that it sometimes it overtakes you and you're anger a lot of times.
Speaker 3: Was that of hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh, And I think people misunderstand that, right, and I understand completely. But it's just like I said, it's just a combination of so many things at once that might write might literally my body just shuts down like it doesn't want to do this.
Speaker 4: So that's how I know everything that you're feeling is so sincere. Because a truly hurt person, a truly worried person about somebody else, doesn't have it in them to go back at the people that are coming for them or the fight. You don't have the fight in you because you're truly, sincerely broken down right over, worried about Teddy and all the other things that are going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm just gonna power through this.
Speaker 3: Yes you are.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get her done. But I'll be fine. I'll be fine. Just need to take some time and street my.
Speaker 4: Whatever decision you make. I stand behind you. Thank you, thank you, although I want to say.
Speaker 2: I know, I just want to feel like somebody needs to smack me in the face and say snap out of it, like you know, thank you to everybody it's reached out, thank you, thank you. Okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of headline the right I took my five minutes of crying.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have a lot of headlines today and and you know, this might help me not feel so sorry for myself. I don't know, I'm not sure, but sorry for yourself. It's okay. Jack Taylor's revealed he had cocaine addiction on a hot mic podcast with Alex bask was a hot mic. No, No, it was actually Alex the Hot Mic is the name podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes Hot, he is from Hot. I never want a hot mic, I know.
Speaker 2: So Alex is the owner of our production company here for Orange County and Beverly Hills and the Valley and all the other ones. So there was a headline, I mean, well not headline. There's a podcast where Jack's is coming clean about battling cocaine addiction for two decades during Alex Baskin's Hot Mike podcast. Yeah, I know, I am an addict. I have substance issues, primarily with cocaine. It's hard to say out loud. I've been dealing with it on and off since i was twenty three and I'm now forty five. There's some times where I would stop doing it and then he would you go back to doing it heavily? So yeah, so an exclusive statement by Jack's. For many years, I depend on alcohol and drugs as my way to cope and mass my deeper issues. This past year has been the hardest year of my life, but also the most eye opening and transformative, coming to terms with my many mental health challenges and being honest about my addiction, both of myself and others, have been a crucial part of my healing. I've been on a day to day process, but I'm committed to my recovery, so he is getting help.
Speaker 3: I wish him the best.
Speaker 2: I do too. That's got to be hard to oh, hard to talk about.
Speaker 3: That's half of his life. That's like been I know so.
Speaker 4: Long to have that, and I guess admitting it and being self aware is the first step, right, Finally publicly he's being held he's making himself accountable.
Speaker 2: Now, yep, yep. And I think that's one thing when you really put it out there, you're holding yourself accountable.
Speaker 4: You know, it's one that would show like the up and down, crying and the mood swings.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, for sure, for sure. Now. Brittany, his ex wife, is glad that he finally admitted to his cocaine addiction, and US Weekly article Britney broke her silence after Jack's Taylor revealed he's been struggling with cocaine addiction for years. I'm glad that he finally admitted to what was really going on. For the first time, I can speak openly about the extent of the trauma he instilled in our family for years? Do you think this is necessary? Really great? After he announces it, like, I don't know to go into detail about what he's done to the family, like he's already in a very downstate. I don't know, but I mean, I feel sorry for everybody involved.
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for everybody involved. And to her credit, she kept it quiet for.
Speaker 3: A long time. I mean, he wasn't very nice to her, and.
Speaker 4: She could have said, came out with it before, like she I feel like, oh for something she's been holding in for a long time, and yeah, now she can say, I want people to know what I had to deal with. It was so much more than just what you saw.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, she's saying here in this article. His behaviors are still alarming, and his treatment plan seemed to be the bare minimum. So she thinks that he's not getting, you know, the most.
Speaker 4: So then why is he coming out with it if he's not. He says he's committed, But is he really committed like that?
Speaker 2: I listen, that's what she's saying. Maybe he's not that committed.
Speaker 3: Being committed is putting yourself away now for a week. People places, things take yourself. I went through this with a family.
Speaker 4: And you go away and there's no we don't see you for six months.
Speaker 3: And that's how you got to do it?
Speaker 4: Like, I don't see, especially with something this deep, he needs to be in a very extensive program.
Speaker 2: Yes, especially two deck twenty years of doing cooking. What makes him want to come clean now? Is there something? Well? I think his life was just holding apart with his divorce and all those things. I know his dad passed away a few years back, dealing with mental issues. Maybe doing therapy, I don't know, I don't know. But The Valley, The Valley season bus. Yeah, season two trailer, I have to.
Speaker 4: Say it looks good, say it, but listen, all the power to you. You have a family, whether you're divorced or not, and you have a responsibility to come clean.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's more people involved, you know, for sure. Little So The Valley opens up on a boat with Luke proposing to Kristen on the On the Brittany and Jack's side of things, we see Brittany telling the other girls about how Jack's seeing another woman with one of them, leaving her thong on the seat. Oh my god. Later on he's Jack served with divorce papers. Things are getting messier than with Jesse and Michelle. We first see Jesse. I am confused. Now Jesse and Michelle are getting divorced or divorced, but there's still both back on the show. That's got to be yes. Would you imagine that.
Speaker 4: There's divorce but then now there's going to be two divorced couples of yes, exactly, we first see Jesse. That should make for interesting I know, and I love to see Lalla back on TV getting told off by Laala. Than Danny is seen telling Luke and Michelle Michelle is sleeping with a billionaire for fifteen hundred dollars a night. Jesse s Michelle, did you cheat? As she tossed a drink in his face, saying fu. Later in the trailer, Michelle tells Jesse he's an effing drunk, to which he responds, well, she's a hooker, so it's fine, which leads Michelle's screaming I'm the mother.
Speaker 2: Of your child. I mean, this is.
Speaker 4: When you sleep with someone for money. If she's really sleeping with and where did they get the information from?
Speaker 2: Could you imagine if I'd say, hey, where's that money? You gotta share it with me.
Speaker 3: It's okay if I get half, I get half. I'm good care.
Speaker 4: She's making money. You could put that into like the divorced settlement.
Speaker 2: She's yeah. The cast is getting into everyone's relationship as Kristen is heart telling somebody that when Jason goes out, he takes his wedding ring off. Janet is then heard saying that Dan never a good sign. No, that's a horrible signe. Danny is known to get waste and become handsy. I mean, jeez. Jasmine is seen telling somebody you're exhausting. You give Karen energy. I'm done with it. Towards the end, Zach is storming off the boat. Yaan, I'm effing done with him. Christen's on the dock saying to Janet, don't make me knock your ass out. I mean, this is the function and it's best it is going on, but it does finish with Schwartz cameo as he tells Jack's yeah, after Jack's expresses he's a terrible husband but a great father. The Valley premiere is April fifteenth. It's on a Tuesday. It looks damn good.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be I'm telling you Bravo's killing it lately.
Speaker 2: They really are, they really are.
Speaker 4: You have Housewives of Atlanta, which was amazing and now that I have a lot to look forward to, so you should watch it for your mental house I like, I think, like you know, I've always heard people over the years say I watch it. It's my mind off of my own things, which I never understood. But Tama, there's something to be said about start watching.
Speaker 2: I think you just need to quit over here and kick me in my ass. That's what you need to do.
Speaker 3: Damn, I feel better. Just take a deep breath.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling Teddy's going to do that to me today.
Speaker 3: So I wish I was there to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I mean, this girl went tough love hours of you know, therapy sday and was not feeling her best and got up and went to yoga. I'm like, you are such an inspiration.
Speaker 4: I mean, and I've been dodging my trainer every day. He's like, I got ten, I got in eleven, and.
Speaker 2: I like, she yelled at me to get your butt up and go to the gym, and I said, try try.
Speaker 3: She's so strong, she.
Speaker 2: Is at so strong. So the real house is Salt Lake City. Monica Garcia is pregnant, expecting baby number five. I'm one of five. That's the big that's a big number.
Speaker 3: That's a big nut. Yeah, big number.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of mouths to feed. That's a lot of kids. That's a lot of craziness everywhere. She likes being a mom.
Speaker 2: She does. She was so sweet. She was sad to me the other day. She's so kind. So she is one year after experience a miscarriage with her same the same boyfriend. Okay, all right, and so yeah, so she's expecting her fifth baby, and she's well on her way because she got a belly on her already. I'm not sure how far along she is.
Speaker 3: She looks pretty far, so pretty.
Speaker 2: She's so pretty. Gabby is married. The Bachelotte starts married Robbie in Las Vegas wedding the Trader.
Speaker 3: Set in ninety nine. They got the deluxe package you heard all about Reverend Nature ten out of ten. She's she was amazing.
Speaker 4: Highly friends Elvis wasn't there, but highly recommends it was just perfect. But she wants her money from Peacock. She's we didn't get paid. Yeah, holy shit. Go forty nine thousand laughs. And she has not let up on wanting that money. Please, I will wait to get my money.
Speaker 3: Just pay her. I can't hear it one more day.
Speaker 2: Shit, I'm not ready to pay her. It was so hilarious. I watch you Hufban's life. She was on with Dylan and and she she had her own tagline, let me see.
Speaker 4: I don't have it written down, but it was something like, I can cut you off, but I love a scissor.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I might be able to cut you off, but I love She's cute. She is so cute now her watch her wife now is a comedian.
Speaker 4: She's a comedian Robbie Hoffman. I met her at Watch What Happens Live. She's she's very funny. They're very cute together and very in love.
Speaker 2: Aw Well, the Traders are revealed on Instagram that she's now married. Gabby and her comedian girlfriend had a secret ceremony held on January eleventh, and Delora gave us all the details. We just evacuated from the fires. What better time to get married than right now because the world is ending. We want to be with each other. So I mean congratulations to them. Now, somebody else got married somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I shoot off the phone with him. I said, why don't you read this? You tell us about this? Okay, here you go, everybody. Frank Catania is married.
Speaker 4: During his appearance with Melissa Gorgo's podcast, he revealed that he secretly married fiance Brittany back in November twenty twenty four, and they're planning on having a second wedding later this year. So that was because the storm had ruined the place where they were getting married. We all were going, my whole family, my brother, my sisters, and it wasn't going to be ready. Twice it got ruined. So then Frank had had nice twice it was ruined.
Speaker 2: Can you share with us who exactly married them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're going to get to that. We're married, but we're married off the chart, Frank said, noting that they will tie them out again in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Tamra, you'll have to come. I want you and Teddy there.
Speaker 2: I would love you to love because they have so much.
Speaker 4: I know that you do, and he loves you too. And you guys have a lot in common. You like to work out, you ride motorcycles. But there was just they had so much going on, So we're not doing a destination wedding.
Speaker 3: We had enough of the weather.
Speaker 4: Mother nature just didn't want us to get married because they had to cancel their dream wedding due to hurricanes.
Speaker 3: You know who married.
Speaker 4: Them, David Principie, doctor David, my ex married them.
Speaker 2: He that is so crazy. You guys should have your own reality show.
Speaker 3: So I bring people together in life, David, uh Brittany, your kids, Frank.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's one that.
Speaker 3: I would watch for sure, Tamra.
Speaker 4: I bring people together in life, and then if things don't work out, I don't want them to not be together because of me or the relationship. The relationship that they made together was very special. He's close with my kids, David. He's good with Frank. They lived together for two years. They have a great friendship, and I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Any do you have any ex that you ever like just don't like? Didn't? I mean you were married for so long and then.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't married that long. I divorced when I was twenty eight.
Speaker 4: And I met Frank when I was eighteen. I was married for less than five years. So my exes along the way had to understand the dynamics of my family. Yeah, and if they didn't then I mean it made things difficult. But I wanted that for my kids, and the fact that Frank was somebody who was a part of our family, even though you know, the divorce and like I said, it doesn't happen with everybody, it takes two.
Speaker 2: But you know that was something I worked very hard on. Yea.
Speaker 4: So are there exes that I don't talk to? Maybe one or two over those twenty something years.
Speaker 2: They're such a good person, Dolores, you really are.
Speaker 4: Life is too short, and resentment is an anchor, and hating someone as an anchor. I don't have to talk to those people every day, but I don't hate anybody if they're not in my life anymore. They did me a favor. That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: Well, not in somebody's life anymore is about to come up right now because the Pink Pop box said there are receipts. TJ just needs to find the proper outlet to show them. Okay, he says, I got tipped off. A couple of weeks ago. TJ said that he didn't like how he was portrayed. He didn't like the way production handled his edit. The interesting part about this is that that Ryan of So Good It's Bad Podcasts saw multiple receipts that allegedly showed some sort of agreement. Ryan did not feel that it was his best interest to release them, as you know, this is very sensitive information and it should be handled properly. So now it's not a question of if there are receipts, it's a question of when we're going to see these receipts. I don't need to see them. I don't care.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to see them either.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, isn't it illegal to show things? That's why the Ryan haven't we.
Speaker 4: Gone down this road before, So they're trying to figure out how to show them without getting in trouble.
Speaker 2: Probably probably now we hear that Kyle Richards. I have not asked her about this. I was going to, but I forgot if she walked off the Beverly Hills reunion set.
Speaker 3: I heard that. I heard it. It's all over.
Speaker 2: How do you think this stuff gets out and why do people want to put it out there? Like, oh, yeah, you were the first one to put it out there. But it kind of things for the viewers.
Speaker 4: Boils things for the viewers, my show got ruined.
Speaker 3: Why is there leaks? Stop it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the ring unit's tough because there's hundreds of people there.
Speaker 4: There, there's so many they wish there was a way they could find out. Doesn't don't you really kind of figure out who who the leaks are?
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes it's obvious I could kind of find out. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just ridiculous. So allegedly, Well, the reion did tape on February twenty eighth, and Insiders spilled okay, some of what went down during the big day. Overall, the reunion was kind of boring. But Kyle walked off the reunion set twice. She was crying half the time. They had a pretty good season, I thought, By the way, I can't even imagine how Kyle went into this reunion knowing that it was a tough season for her. When she went in, Teddy had just had surgery like a week prior, you know, and they are so timing the time right, right, And so I can imagine just her overall, you know, feeling of sadness and then having to It's very hard to fight with women on the show when you have some real life shit going on.
Speaker 4: When you have real life shit going on, it weakens you. You can fight with somebody you don't like on your cast. Yeah, and that's like sometimes somebody comes for you. I say, that's an early Christmas present, come.
Speaker 3: For me, do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they are saying that she walked off a couple times aside from Kyle. The sourcer reveals fireworks erupted between Bows and garcel after bringing a tape Garcelle cryptically they hosted on two. Oh yes, that's like, so nobody knows if it's true. And I was just thinking, we're just as bad to report it as it is the person to put it out there.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, if it's already out, it's fair game.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not looking at like, but it's already being talked about, so everybody knows the protocol is. Now we have to talk about it, even you know, we just had to talk about yours out there.
Speaker 3: We have to address it. And there's been times where there was stuff out about me and you and Teddy for sifully said listen, we have to talk about this, and I'm like, thank you, and yeah, I get it. You're doing your job. This is what we owe the people that listen.
Speaker 2: Salt Lake City is in production.
Speaker 1: Wa.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lisa is not filming. Yes, what is going on? I know? So Spotty was going.
Speaker 3: To get to the bottom of that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna text, I'm gonna reach out. Okay, you reach out. So Heather and g Mary, ron w and Whitney Britney spotted filming at the Saratoga Hot Springs in Utah yesterday.
Speaker 3: It might not be true.
Speaker 2: It might not because Meredith wasn't there either, but TV deets just confirmed Lisa is filming and has been filming. So you never know when stories are going to change. It was it was reported that she was holding out for more money, negotia ciations, all that stuff, and she took it out of her bio. She took out housewip out of her bio. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, let's not do that. So I did it. I know you. I'm going to say that because I feel like I hold you accountable. I don't know what it is impulsive.
Speaker 3: You will always be a housewife seventeen years You're the longest standing housewife.
Speaker 4: You're going to be that forever. Sorry, it doesn't define you. I know you are who you are. But like I want to give you a hog Tamra, I'll take it. I'll take it, And I want to be on your show for one minute.
Speaker 2: Come on over, Come on over. I need to just give me one minute. At that time, I would have I think you feel alone? Sorry I do, I do. So let's get into Beverly Hills real quick. So Garcila tells Sudden that online they are saying Kathy is fashion roadkill for high recking. One way. I thought that was funny.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Kathy just laughed about it in professional like. It was like, oh well, I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: She probably has those moments like ten times a day, So that didn't surprise me for typical Kathy, and that's what we love about her. She almost doesn't have to do anything but be herself and.
Speaker 2: She's just entertaining to the world because we all is we all live in Kathy Hilton's world. Yeah, yeah, for sure, I love it. She's so good. So Erica says setten Garcel cut her no breaks during the lowest point of her life. Now setting one's sympathy because someone said something about her. Do you think that Erica makes a valid point here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 4: She said, no, one cut me a break. No, I've said this before, not too long ago. That girl was on her own, and she was going through real shit, like she didn't have the money, she didn't know what her future was going to be, like, she didn't know what was going to spill onto her personally.
Speaker 2: Losing everything, every she lost everything, every ounce of security.
Speaker 4: And she was sitting at the table crying, and they were like going at her. And you know what, Erica, you are justified in that. And I had always spelt.
Speaker 3: For you since that, so that was a real problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was, it was and they I mean I couldn't imagine going through what she went through. I would have been in the fetal position for made it out here.
Speaker 3: She made it us beautiful, sunny. Her house looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love it. But at some point, don't you think every housewife, he a person is going to be hypocritical or have double standards on this show? The world of double standards.
Speaker 3: I'll say it again.
Speaker 4: I hate to repeat myself, but I have do because it is the world of double standards.
Speaker 3: And it's why.
Speaker 4: Here's the other thing when we're talking, this is how I know if somebody's a little bit selfish. We're talking about somebody else's life, and then not in Erica's point, Like Erica's making a valid point, but when the other girls are talking, they're like, what about me when somebody's upset?
Speaker 3: And they go, well, what about when this happened to me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And I am excluding Erica from this at this moment, but the other people on the cast, I'm not excluding.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I agree with you. I mean, they did hurt, no justice whatsoever. She even had to beg for a goddamn pizza party at Chuck E Cheese. Yeah, like you know what I mean. I come on, no, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: And that was when not one person, not only was she going through, but not one of them said Erica, I know that you had nothing to do with this. You're my friend, and until you say you did, I stand behind you. That's what I do on my show. Yeah, they're my friend. If they say they didn't have anything to do with it, then they didn't.
Speaker 2: Right. So then we go into Garcel. She talks about how they can't say anything about seeing Kyle photograph backstage at Morgan Wade's concert, which I found very ridiculous because we see Kyle and Morgan all the time she was backstage. They know their friends. Whatever is going on in their relationship is their deal, And if she wanted to make she wanted them to know, she would tell them. They all so badly want her to say we're in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Well if you're not, you can't say it right, So.
Speaker 2: They just keep going and going and pushing the Sudden says she wants to respect Kyle's privacy. Garcella says Sutton is scared of Kyle and bows down to her. Sutton says that Garcelle.
Speaker 4: Said that garcels garcel said that Sutton is afraid.
Speaker 2: I've go got friends. Is anybody friends here?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: No, Garcela and Satin good friends.
Speaker 2: Now. I don't see that anybody's afraid of Kyle. I don't see that at all. I mean, we saw the first half of the show everybody was kind of going after her except for Erica, So I don't see anybody afraid of her.
Speaker 3: I don't see that. Is Garsala matted Satin for not sticking up for her against bo. I think that Garcela's a little pissed off at Satin right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then Sutton says, they should say to Kyle, saw you had a great weekend in the press at Morgan's concert, then see if she volunteers more information. So they're basically.
Speaker 4: Setting her up or they're baiting her.
Speaker 2: Let's map this out, I mean, very calculated. I mean normally something I probably would not say on camera, I mean behind camera. Let's let's map this out and see what she says.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But it's like okay, here, okay, all right, Well that's there, that's their strategy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so see how it goes, right? They so badly want to talk about Morgan, and they know the more Kyle doesn't want to talk about Morgan. And here's the thing. From what I understand, Morgan doesn't want to be talked about on the show. She is not on the show, and therefore they want to keep pushing, push and pushing.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I like Kyle, I like everybody, but we all know the nature of the beast, and we all know what we signed up for.
Speaker 3: Nobody is.
Speaker 2: She brought her on.
Speaker 4: She brought her on last year, so now, and she knew what that meant. She's not an amateur here. She knew what that was and I mean, listen, either you come out and say we are not in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that. I haven't heard that I'm not in a relationship. We are best friends, and.
Speaker 4: I am you know, I am not a lesbian.
Speaker 3: I am ahead of.
Speaker 2: She's Actually she's saying anything else is not. I think sometimes, especially you know, being an actress and stuff, you're told like just not say anything. But she has told me that, she has told me like, we're really good friends.
Speaker 4: So she just has to say, I mean, am I wrong? Did I miss it anywhere? I haven't heard her say it. Yeah, just because it is she she I've heard her say I'm questioning my own sexuality.
Speaker 3: Did I hear that?
Speaker 2: Yes you did. Maybe she's trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: You have to just at this point be very specific. We can't have vague answers because they will never leave you alone. You either say yeah, I'm with her or I am absolutely not with her.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's trying to respect Morgan's feelings and not not talk about it, is what I think. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, well, it's being tess about, so you might as well say, yea, we're not together. Yeah I know, but then if you lie about it, it's come out.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know. It's It's the funny thing about reality TV. Like you know, people get mad if you bring something up on reality TV, like your cast members get mad. But if you come onto the show and you have things to hide, or you're going through something, or if you're in trouble some way, or if you've done something bad in the past, it's coming up.
Speaker 4: It's coming to nowhere to hide, I know in this So you have to address it head on specific no vague, No, I don't know. No, maybe I'm figuring it out. No, you can't figure it out for two seasons.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So it's one of those things like people want answers on every cast. You know, there's stuff that people have done in their past or something they're doing they don't want brought up a present for a present, right, So it's going it comes up. So you're right, it's the nature of the show.
Speaker 3: We don't have that luxury. They want answers. People want answers.
Speaker 2: I know. The more open you are and reality TV obviously, the more people respect you for sure. So Kyle tells Bo's that she appreciates her texts when the photo of Mo came out, Bo says she is the kind of friend who is ready for war. Kyle says, Moe just moved out the first when she first met Bo's. She says part of her would just coexist in the house together, which is not realistic. Bo says her husband Peter died after they had separated.
Speaker 3: She didn't know that, by the way, so she.
Speaker 2: Was very open and honest. I just love her. I think she's such a great addition to the show. Is her husband Peter died after they had been separated. She was afraid to ask for a divorce. There was a woman he was seeing when he was sick. She talks about the pain of seeing someone move on. She talked about being in the hospital and seeing that woman giving him gentle kisses and she's like, no way, get the hell out, this is mine, man. So Kyle feels like the photo of Mo change things for her. She says it gives her permission to move forward, which is good. Bo's is that friend that will help you bury a body if you need her to a right and then go treat you at a day.
Speaker 4: Spa like she I'm so happy that they had this moment that they needed so badly.
Speaker 2: And you know, I think Bo's didn't really.
Speaker 4: Get to know Kyle for who she was because she came in fighting for her friend Dori and very defensive for dor Eat because Kyle and Dorite were on the outs.
Speaker 3: She came in as dor EAT's friend.
Speaker 4: And now she's getting to know which is okay to do not on my show. Okay to get to know someone else on the show on your own terms. Yeah, and and figure it out on your own. So sitting there with Kyle and she and Kyle saying, you know, when I met you, he had just moved out.
Speaker 3: And then maybe now.
Speaker 4: Bo's understands why she felt she was cold and distant because she was going through that with Mauricio moving out at the time, which was the last thing she wanted. It sounds to me Kyle was afraid to be without him, that Kyle was afraid to not have him there because he was a security.
Speaker 2: For thirty years or something like that. She's still living in that big house by herself, and she was comfortable with him living in the house because it kind of felt like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, was a body and the house.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the closure he was still there. But you know, you know what that is to me. That's procrastinating a hurt it's coming. That's pushing off reality because it's coming and it's gonna hurt more. Get it over with. Pull off the band aid him moving out did her a favor.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 4: The picture with this girl another stepping stone to her being able to get used to the life that is the reality for her now. I think they lived a fake life for a while. You think so, And I think laying next to somebody who's not mentally there, or when you're talking to them, you feel like they're thinking of somebody else that's dying a thousand deaths.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. And then just you know, thinking something in your head but not wanting to talk to your partner about that, and just because you don't want to rock the boat. It's really living in denial and like, I don't want to rock this. I know it's not perfect, but I don't know what life's going to look like without them.
Speaker 3: It's scary.
Speaker 2: The more sucks all the way around, even if you want it, even if you don't want it, it really sucks.
Speaker 4: When you live in a tumultuous situation. If you're in the same house with someone that you who's violent, who's horrible to you. They didn't have I don't see that there. Maybe there was who's he going out to bang when he walks out the door, but he was still very much a manly figure in the house for her. Like she she said she didn't have that growing up, and she didn't have an example. And she was very proud of keeping her marriage together. So that all ties into She was really the way I look at I look everybody at everyone like their kid, right, So she was looking out like she finally had that family unit and wanted it to stay together no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got it.
Speaker 4: It's really hard. Yeah, it's really hard to give that up. I remember that feeling. It's it's like taking a baby and throwing them in a pole, Like, Yeah, it was scary, scary to get divorced and scary to be on your own coming home to an empty house. Like when she was leaving the cast trip when they were by Sutton's mom, She's like, I'm going home to an empty house.
Speaker 2: It's hard. Yeah. So p K and Jurie meet up. They've been that was a different meeting. That was the first time when he saw them separated for three months. P K says one of her their issues in their marriage was Juri's control issues. When they were separated, Duri was dictating where PK was going to live. P K says he felt like an approval. Durit asked what prompted the long email from PK about finances. PK says it was a summary of how she made him feel. PK says she brings out the worst in him. I mean, he couldn't have said I want a divorce any clear than he did.
Speaker 3: He said it once before too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Jurie doesn't feel like she wants a divorce from PK, and PK is calling all the shots. Well, I mean it's quite clear. You know the marriage wasn't good. He's not happy, he wants out. I mean, I don't know what else she needs.
Speaker 4: I think she figured she's got it. She looked at him through different eyes. The way I see it, I think she's not a stupid girl.
Speaker 3: She sees he's gone.
Speaker 4: He was gone at the last time they were sitting and she was like, well we talk every day, We like talk a couple of times a days, Like that's gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew was over then.
Speaker 4: Now she's sitting there going really, you're so hard to get along with, Like she's over him, kind of.
Speaker 2: She's a little bit more mad at him than before, that's for sure, But I I feel like she'd take him back.
Speaker 3: It's hard to give up the scutt all. It's hard to give up the security, the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: There's a rumor, but there's not a lot of that going on right now with.
Speaker 4: Don Not right now, it's not happening. I knew that at the last dinner.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want to give that up. That's a hard thing to give up. She's about to how much?
Speaker 2: How much you think that Chanelle costume she was wearing or outfit, whatever you want to call it in her confessionals?
Speaker 3: Did you don't notice that I did? It was amazing.
Speaker 4: But but it's not like it's going to be a sut in divorce. It's not like it's going to be a Jennifer Tilly divorce.
Speaker 3: This is going to be.
Speaker 4: Awakening, like life is in what I'm used to divorce. And he ain't playing. He's not playing, No, he's not. He was at the Boy George thing last night.
Speaker 2: You were there too.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't go, you didn't go.
Speaker 2: Where was it? I saw every housewife was there pretty much.
Speaker 4: It was at a planet Hollywood overly packed?
Speaker 2: Where what city estate?
Speaker 4: The grand opening up in New York Times Square, Planet Hollywood overly packed, Boy George fifty cent all you know? My cast was there. But you know what, tam Ra, I've had so much pressed.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired.
Speaker 2: I've seen you everywhere. Girl. You were on? Were you on Fallon?
Speaker 4: I was on Fallin Kelly Clarkson Airs tomorrow. But we did We did so much press into three days, four days. Last yesterday I had two podcasts in the city, had Rebecca Minkoff and Taylor. So I'm like, I'm tired and I don't want to go to an overly packed place.
Speaker 3: But he was there because he reps boy George.
Speaker 2: Yeah he does. Yeah, Oh my gosh. So then Boz's daughter asked Bose and Keiley if they would move in together. So they She had made dinner for them and Bose was her pas pants. But her daughter asked all the right questions. She did.
Speaker 4: That child is she's very well life. She has been raised, while Bo's did. Sure, she's very mature. She's more mature than most cast members. She could articulate and not be afraid to ask, very kind of like scary to the answer questions, and she went for it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Keiley said that he would move to LA but he'd keep his house in San Diego. Bose is proud of her daughter since asking all the great questions, and I have to add, I'm keeping my house in San Diego. It's a backup. Maybe he owns it, maybe gonna run it out. I don't know. They've been dating for eight months. They haven't said I love you, but they're already talking about babies in marriage. So I'm like, am I missing something? Or is this just some people just don't throw out the I love you.
Speaker 3: Some people don't throw out the I love you.
Speaker 2: But they but they know they're in love and they know like and and also I know when you get older things get sped up a little bit, but eight months is not really a long time to be planning marriages and speaks babies. Be careful, It's just careful. You know.
Speaker 4: There's there's that lust haze and he's a handsome man. He's so handsome, and I could see she's very into him. And she's got that like she's in the real like love face.
Speaker 3: So again, it seems like a very good guy.
Speaker 2: He seems like a good guy.
Speaker 3: Seems very good.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 4: He's going along with the flow, he's showing up for camera. He's having these deep conversations with this, with her daughter, and with this, these these hard subjects to talk about.
Speaker 3: I think he was a little thrown off by it.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have children of his own, so I don't know if he knows about kids too well.
Speaker 3: But that's a special.
Speaker 4: One you got there, So you're a very lucky man too. And I hope this all comes to fruition. I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: I do too. So what are you getting married?
Speaker 3: Oh so I'm okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, the worst where you getting married? So, Tamra, I will let you know, okay, I will not keep it from you. However, I'm not against marriage. I invited. If Paul ust me to get married, I would be flattered. But it's I've been single. You know, when you fall off the horse, they say, gip right right back on, right away?
Speaker 2: You live together right right? Yeah, so you're basically married.
Speaker 4: I've been not married for twenty six years, so it's not like people don't want to marry me, although obviously stupid comments on Oh no one would mat please, Okay, it's just like it's not what I strive for.
Speaker 3: I stride for peace.
Speaker 4: Like Anti hates when I say this, I go, I strive for peace in my life, harmony, you know, not things don't need to be complicated on. Now we put all this stuff together, finances and this, and I want security. I want the security of a wife, but you know, have to Yeah, you know, listen, Paul's a great guy and I went in mind being his wife. I would be I'm sure wonderful, but he just got divorced like a week ago.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's your biggest cheerleader as well. I love seeing it.
Speaker 3: He really is. He really is. He was so he was so excited about the Jimmy fallon. I would be too.
Speaker 2: So then let's move on because Moe goes over to Kyle's house. Kyle asked how his trip was. Moe says, a lot of spiritual healing and he only partied five nights out of the twenties. Saw God.
Speaker 3: I'm sure more than once. Over there screamed God.
Speaker 2: Kyle says, she it's hard to believe now. I mean, Maracio is in his fifties, right, I mean partying five nights out of the year is a lot for me called mid life crisis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have some hot piece of vass naked piece of jumping on you at the Greek airport with all our fords. This is what guys live for fifty years old. Like I've been, I'm around this. I'm a najers like you know. And I've asked, I've asked, I've questioned, what is it about the young?
Speaker 3: What is it? They're like, it's just to have that young, It's it's empowering to them.
Speaker 4: But do you really think it's real? Go on with yourself already?
Speaker 3: Stop?
Speaker 2: I know, well, I mean I thought it was funny that he had to throw in there, and I only five nights.
Speaker 3: I'm like, come on, stop, he's feeling himself. He has to be feeling I'm sorry, I'm sorry. He has to be feeling himself, right.
Speaker 2: And I also, you can tell that he's single too. You can tell by the way he looks, the way his body is, the way he's.
Speaker 3: I know that last five minutes.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you could you can tell when guys have been married a long time and then all of a sudden they're single, like they change everything about them.
Speaker 4: The bracelets, that good lung. There's no fool like an old fool.
Speaker 2: Guys that well, it wasn't a Kyle that brought up the pictures that in the airport. It was Mauricio that brought it up, and he said he was sorry for the cats. I would have been like, what the for those pictures? You ask? Whole like, That's how I would have been.
Speaker 4: But we know I wouldn't have given the satisfaction.
Speaker 2: I would have had straight face after I was in the fetal for the whole week.
Speaker 3: I would have.
Speaker 4: Straight face talked, not talked about, not let on, and been even nicer.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, just him sitting there around the island in the kitchen, stirring the spoon and slurping his coffee sent me over the edge. I would have crunched.
Speaker 3: Knock your again.
Speaker 4: You feel so hot, you feel so cool that you got a bunch of young girls to get you to pay for their shit all week.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm so happy, I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Yeah, you're so cool. But I think you know what, honestly, in hindsight, I think this is what Kyle needed. I think Kyle needs to see this because it wasn't what a couple episodes where she was saying, like, I feel if I do move on and commit to somebody, then if he wants me back, it'll be hard. So I think now she's like, you know what, Okay, the line has been drawn in the sand, so you.
Speaker 4: Know what, maybe now she can figure out what her feelings are.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I think too, So we will see.
Speaker 3: So the ladies, it's like, clear it.
Speaker 2: Up, yep. So the ladies are they head to Saint Lucia. Erica, Dury and Box are in a villa to St.
Speaker 3: Lucia on my honeymoon.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where Sat. Lucia is.
Speaker 3: It's an island. It's a Caribbean in the.
Speaker 2: Crab Okay, Erica, Duri and Bo's are in a villa. Kyle and Kathy are in a villa setting. Jennifer and Garcella in a villa. Erica, Kyle, you're too rich be carrying that ugly luggage. Do you worry about your luggage or you one that like like Teddy carrieson carry on and you know.
Speaker 4: I have a Louis Vton carry on. It sucks, there's no room in it. I don't even use it. I got it for a gift for like a Valentine's Day one.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have nice luggage, but not designer luggage. And steal my luggage. Well, it's stupid. It goes through the conveyor bell to gets screwed up, it gets scratched, it gets messed up whatever. Like I have good luggage, but even the damn zipper broke on it. So I'm like, what the hell? You know, they don't take care of But you know what luggage I have?
Speaker 3: What is that luggage?
Speaker 2: Kathy Hilton has that big Percy car. Oh a lily bean? Lily is that lily bean or something like that?
Speaker 3: I like, I like that. I use that a lot.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's almost a waste to get expensive luggage.
Speaker 4: I'm a big luggage I like to get my luggage up Marshalls and then.
Speaker 3: And then when here's what I do with it.
Speaker 2: Paul goes through his closet.
Speaker 3: I pack all the stuff for the luggage, and I bring it the luggage and the stuff to my family or the shelter.
Speaker 2: So it's like cheap and you.
Speaker 4: Can replace it and you get it by now, like when I want to go waste my money.
Speaker 2: You know, what I did notice is that I, you know, I really love how the Beverly Hills ladies get handlers when they get to the airport and it's somebody that removes their luggage and takes them off off the thing, right, No, it rooves it out of the car and then takes them over it to the you know, like what what's it called? The the sweet not the sweet but the like I don't know, like a ben or no, the Delta at the airport.
Speaker 3: The lounge, and everyone talks about the Delta lounge, like they go to the airport early. I literally get to the airport as they're calling my name.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Tilly opening up pur suitcase and her Good and Plenty, which is the grossest candy in the world, has spilled all over her luggage, and she's like, now, what I'm going to do at three in the morning when I want to eat my candy.
Speaker 4: Oh good for you, Jennifer, I know, but Good and Pot wakes up and eats I know at.
Speaker 2: Three in the morning.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 2: I'm to sleep, sleep, but Jennifer says she's funny. Jennifer says she wants everyone to like her and open up about how the group feels clicky. That must be a shitty feeling for Jennifer because you have Kyle and Erica together, Jerite and Bose together, Sutton Garcel. She's on an island all by herself, she is.
Speaker 4: And you know, the girls can be CLICKI people can be clickie. And you know, I think Jennifer is very talented.
Speaker 2: Geez, she has a.
Speaker 4: Lot, a lot to offer. And I don't like CLICKI people. I would never allow that. I would bring them in because you know, you just I don't know. It was never about clickiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Sutton gets emotional, which we hardly ever see Sutt and cry to Jennifer and Garcel. She says, the only person who supports her is Garcel, Garcel the million.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here's what I mean. Don't mean to interrupt, need to talk about what I'm saying. So, so Jennifer is clearly saying about how she's felt and to feel left out sucks, It really sucks. And then here's Sutton. The only one that sticks up from me is Garsal. Stop, We're talking about Jennifer and how she feels. Did you even talk about.
Speaker 3: How she everything back to herself? Did you say I'm sorry? Did you say let's change that? No, it goes right to you. Stop.
Speaker 2: Well used me. I don't think that confuses me. Is but Sutton doesn't always stand up for Kyle, so why would she have flying loyalty to Sutton. It doesn't make any sense to.
Speaker 3: Me because it's a because it's a selfish. It looks to me selfish. You know, I don't know if anybody's ever stuck up for me ever. One day the same to me.
Speaker 2: So it goes on to.
Speaker 3: Jerry Oh doing what they do.
Speaker 2: Twenty four hours later on a boat they show Jurite says, you can be the one who can give it, but you can't take it. Erica says, you post as a friend and oftentimes work as an enemy. Sutton says, this is not going to be Sutton on trial. It see Sutton says, what do you efen want from me? So that's how the show ends, And that's the little preview for next week. I did ask my fans on social media with a thought. Some people said, I'm bored with the storyline.
Speaker 3: I'm on board.
Speaker 2: I like it. Some people say it's a filler episode. Sutton wants her cake and eat it too. I might agree with that. Dury needs to get proactive fast if Ky, If I were Kyle, I would not hug Mauricio.
Speaker 3: It's okay for them to hug. It's okay because she needed that. That hug was for her, not him. You ever, like go to like the person that the guy that hurt you and you just want to hug. Like even Sierra on Summer House, like, yeah, after she spoke to watch, She's.
Speaker 4: Like, I just wanted a hug. It's a normal feeling. It doesn't mean you have no pride. Just do it if it makes you feel good. You have nothing to lose at this point, exactly exactly. So that's how it ended.
Speaker 2: And I thought it was a great episode.
Speaker 3: I think it was great.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to next week, you know, I've looked forward to next week's all all seat, Like I know.
Speaker 3: One good thing.
Speaker 4: One good thing about twenty twenty five is Bravo is bringing it.
Speaker 2: Probably is bringing it. Well. I am going to thanks you in the shower and get my ass on the road and drive to La to go see our girl.
Speaker 3: Give her my love, Tyler.
Speaker 4: I missed her, will and you guys need each other right now. And you need a good dose of a good friend. Yes, I feel like she's gonna kick my ass. That does wonder. Yes, go get your ass kicked. You need it a little, Okay, Love you.
Speaker 2: So much, Love you, see you in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Come to New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I would love to, trust me, I would love to I know you do well here all right, all right, see you soon. Thanks,