Speaker 1: If you grew up in the church like I did, you already know there's one person, one group of people that you don't fool with, and that is the usher boy. You don't get an usher boy in no trouble. They can keep you outside. They won't let you in the door when you're just standing out there and just turn around and look at you through that little thin glass and turning back around might not let you in. It ain't gonna sit you where you want to see. The usher boy got way more control than you think. They run everything. But that's the best person to give a call when you want to prank somebody. This right here, this is the usher Lady, and I want you to listen real close, because I swear I think she said I don't.
Speaker 2: A piece of native.
Speaker 1: Because I don't be calling the bishop by his by his full title.
Speaker 2: But anyway, here go. This is the usher lady. Cat Dog. If you would hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach your sister.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Good evening to you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to be giving you a call this lady in the evening, but I I am the new youth Minister.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: My name is Sean Williams over at Missionary Baptist Church which mine is going.
Speaker 3: Which New Youth, Minnesota. What happened?
Speaker 2: Uh, he's no longer with the church anymore. Man, No, oh my no, Well, I'm not at liberty to speak upon that.
Speaker 1: But but what I was doing is getting around and making sure I met everyone because I haven't met everyone yet and I wanted to reach out.
Speaker 2: To everyone at the church.
Speaker 1: But listen, let me, let me get down to some more business, because I've I've spoken with the pastor.
Speaker 4: Uh we spoke bishop, but bishop Okay, I spoke with him on yesterday, and we have narrowed some things down of a few changes we're going to be making at the church.
Speaker 1: And what we want to do is one of the major subjects that have come up, sister.
Speaker 2: Is that we're wanting you, if at.
Speaker 1: All possible, and the deacons we're in on this meeting as well, but wanting you to change your attitude when people are coming in and you're seating them. From my understanding, it's gotten to the point where they think.
Speaker 3: You're wait wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait a minute, wait about had a meeting on me?
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't a meeting.
Speaker 3: I don't listen here. I've been ushering on that usher board for forty seven years. I am the senior usher on that board, and I've been trying to be nuts about it. But I don't understand how y'all don't have a meeting without me. But now you won't call in and tell me that you're gonna have you having a meeting on me about me being nice, always nice.
Speaker 2: Well, ma'am, that doesn't seem.
Speaker 3: To be the problem with that.
Speaker 2: Sounds you twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Man, gonna some boy to call me and I don't make no okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: Well, what that's actually my call, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Is that may be We figured if I would call and speak with you about the matter, that maybe we can get to some type of uh rectifying this situation the.
Speaker 2: Where we can.
Speaker 3: We're gonna rectify here. I'm gonna rectify you calling me this time of night, tem I some meeting. This don't make no time. And I don't appressionate you calling me any time of night. Away, Bishop, I need to speak the bishop.
Speaker 2: Bishop's one.
Speaker 3: I've been at this church be forty seven years. I've been say, oh, my life, this don't make no type of sense. You calling me here with this mess. Now, this y'all gonna make me cuss. I'm trying to be a question, but y'all not gonna lost me be a Christian. She's just gonna just gonna agitate me with this mess.
Speaker 2: We're telling me about something. Be nice, well, Mamber.
Speaker 1: That that that you're having problems when you're seeding the people, and that's all that we're trying to get rectified.
Speaker 3: People don't want to sit down. They want to go over here, they want to go over there, they want to have the children run or too, and so it's like a bunch of beamons a while he's just bucking around in a that's like they ain't got no sense. And I'm not gonna have it in my section. My section is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Strife, and I understand it.
Speaker 1: Let you know what, sin sinster, I think if we did this, if you would do me a favor and hold your phone, and if you would just bow your head right now for me, maybe we can come to to get to get the man up.
Speaker 3: What am I buying my head for? Ain't if we can flows as clean it's hospital coffet. It don't make no trap for about what I buy my head.
Speaker 2: If you could, maybe, if you could close your eyes, sister, Sister, I.
Speaker 3: Want cloth, I said. You called me and woke me up out of my fleet with this mess. Come on, come meeting. I am very an it as this and I don't appreciate it, and I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm gonna speak to this now.
Speaker 2: Father. We asked that you look down upon sister.
Speaker 1: We asked that you look down upon her right now, right now, asking that you put a smile on her face on Sunday morning, asking that you put some joy in her heart on Sunday morning. Can let you draw all the pain that she in, the anguish that she might be going through, whatever demon there is inside, We asked that you draw.
Speaker 2: That demon out. We asked that you poured that demon away from sister right now. Any of your name, We asked all of these blessings.
Speaker 3: To come, because I don't appreciate this boy. I don't even know who you is. All of my what is you? Number?
Speaker 1: Pastor gave me the number one and asked me to call I am like I said, I'm Sean Williams.
Speaker 2: We haven't met yet, and I am.
Speaker 3: The new don't he don't act that way. And if Bishop, for the third time, I've told your boy, Bishop, irrespectful, the folks see that's what miss Let.
Speaker 2: Me let me let me say this right.
Speaker 1: Here's sister, and maybe this will shed some light on things a little bit.
Speaker 3: Clear up, I'm trying to listen to you.
Speaker 1: Boy, this is nephew toimmy from a Steve Harvey morning show. You just got pranked by sister who is also an usher at the church for mission there Baptists.
Speaker 3: Yes, I see her. So this is a messing but we already that. Ye, this don't make no sense lost him. But this is embarrassing. Oh my god, this is Bobby Show.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am. That's that's that's that's my uncle. This this is just a joke though. Man timming, yes.
Speaker 3: Oh lord much?
Speaker 2: How you doing timing? Sister?
Speaker 3: I am so this is I am? I am in body?
Speaker 2: Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 3: Every I never would accept myself to be on that. Oh lord, Oh my god, got me on this radio?
Speaker 2: Sister? Did this here?
Speaker 3: Tell you? Well, how about it? Y'all call me back and we get sisters. How we do that? We do we we will do a blank on her on her bills and a couple of bills, you know, because you shove a little, they got all business.
Speaker 1: What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 3: Is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And look Tom and Holler and mother, look cheerlemn look dead Germany. She is so cute. I love us. Lord, this is so y'all. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, Gord Jesus.
Speaker 2: And now you have it. That's time.
Speaker 1: It's praying for today, right John, you have it. You go down to the church. You got to be ready. Yeah, yeah, Church lady ain't playing. You've got to be ready.
Speaker 2: She got a lot. All right.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sunday, baby, Sunday is the twenty fourth. All right, Sunday is the twenty fourth. It is not my birthday, No it's not. It is not my anniversary. But it is three years of being cancer free, therapy and no radiation, straight up gone. And I do not take that for granted. I do not take it for granted.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: God for allowing me to come back from a storm.
Speaker 2: Amen, I praise Amen. Amen again, do not tell some me, Please don't do it. I'm still standing, Yes, sir, great news. Tell me.
Speaker 1: Three years ago, three years ago. Was laying on the table three years ago. So that's for you, that's a whole new birthday.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm do it.
Speaker 1: And then after laying on the table three weeks away, a track in my throat, I'm just trying to tell you, won't he do it?
Speaker 2: Will he will give him all the praise and glorious sir, I do to you're listening morning show