Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone tappen scary.
Speaker 3: What's your phone tap about?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: So Daisha wants to phone tap her boyfriend Kwan. Daisha works at a bank, and she keeps telling Kawan about some nerdy guy at work who keeps hitting on her. So she thought it would be funny if she called him from work and I pretended to be that nerdy guy. All right, nerdy guy played by Scary Well, there's type casting for you.
Speaker 3: We'll see what happens in today's scary phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, dude, is being real crepy with me the points as to looking to He's like saying some stuff to me that's like inappropriate. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he likes.
Speaker 1: Me, but he just you know, he just wanted me to go.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna go miss step out a little bit. I'll get some salad. Want some salad with me?
Speaker 1: That's coming if you want to step out and get his ass because I knocked that man out. I'm on the phone with my boyfriend. Okay, could you relax tell it.
Speaker 4: We'll just hurry up because we only have an hour for lunch.
Speaker 3: And I want to see if you want.
Speaker 1: To come to lunch with me, then I'm all the guys. I need ten minutes. The Whoopan's there, so that's fifty minutes all the lunch. Yah.
Speaker 4: Expression on your face right now, you're not happy talking to him.
Speaker 3: He obviously doesn't please you me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't please Jordan.
Speaker 4: Shut up, man, I mean, come on, let's just got to lunch.
Speaker 1: Come on, hang up, Okay, tell this corny ass stop talking to you while.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna stand here and wait. Oh my gosh, just standing here with his arms cross. Wait, why don't we you and I We'll just have lunch. We'll go, We'll go in the vaux. I want to go in the vault and roll around the money.
Speaker 1: Roll to man. Shut up, put me on the phone. He wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I'm Jordan with the good hair.
Speaker 1: Quit talking to my girl, right I'm doing you. Don't talk to my girl anymore?
Speaker 3: What's a breath? Bruh.
Speaker 1: You ain't go here in the seconds, I'm gonna knock you out. Quit talking about girl.
Speaker 2: I've been on her Instagram and I've like every one of her pictures that she's ever posted.
Speaker 1: And if he looks. You're saying me, what's her? He's playing with me?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't like the ones with you in it. No, I unhearted those.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna swear I'm gonna take your heart and he won't play with me, man, I swear on everything I love. I'm gonna come up there right now and I'm gonna knock your ass out.
Speaker 3: And we work in a bank. We have bulletproof glass back here.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, bratt, if you don't stop playing with your name Jordan, Jordan Well and everything I love.
Speaker 3: Ordan, you know like number twenty three? You know him? Like same guy?
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna punch your ass in the face, Cory three times.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna pay somebody to fight you. I'm in a bank right now. I got cash, I got money.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be on the floor in a second.
Speaker 3: Bro At work, we play around and she wrote me a fake check that says, Jordan is.
Speaker 1: Bay Were you so corny? You are so Cory right now? You're corny and you wack it. I'm gonna you.
Speaker 3: Tell that to everybody listening to the radio right now. Hey, it's scary. Jones remembers to ring in the morning show, Kwui you can phone.
Speaker 1: Tact I got you man it like man, I'm like so corny man like you was upset. I was like, bro, I was about to burn all your clothes garrel. That was whack.
Speaker 3: That was the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning show