Speaker 1: Why can I find it? Because it's Friday. Welcome to Friday. I was trying to find the Carly ray Jepson song. It's Friday Friday.
Speaker 2: You're such a dad. That's Rebecca Black.
Speaker 1: Oh is it? Yeah, that's why I couldn't find it. Oh, well we'll go with this instead.
Speaker 2: Goly Cereal with your the've got name when you hand a jam.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can go through that again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I'm going to take an apple see in two minutes.
Speaker 1: It's a lot. It's a long song. I get what he was trying to do with it, and I love him for writing it and producing it, and eventually we'll play the whole thing again.
Speaker 2: But it's just yeah, for right now, just spoon man. Great, this is actually a podcast called serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was saying I wish it had serial killers right up front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh guess what what?
Speaker 1: Welcome to serial Killers, episode fifty five. That's double Nickel right there.
Speaker 2: Hello, that's not Nichols. It was a quarter I ad. Yeah, So I looked at them and I'm like, fifty, we passed fifty.
Speaker 1: You know it's supposed to look You're just supposed to listen. That was double nickel. These are Nichols.
Speaker 2: But who says double nickel?
Speaker 1: Like old weathermen and stuff like that. Who hey, everybody such shy today I got to hit double Nichols fifty five degrees in the city.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen. If you listen to this podcast, can you please tweet us if you've ever heard of the phrase double nickel.
Speaker 1: People have heard of it, just nobody uses it because it's cheesy and dumb.
Speaker 2: No one's heard of double nickel.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I probably saw it as like a kid and was like, oh my god, everyone says it.
Speaker 1: No, I've really only heard Weatherman meteorologists. Sorry Weatherman, that's such a dated term. Meteorologists are really the only people I've ever heard us that before.
Speaker 2: If you listen to this podcast, please tweet us if you've heard of the term double nickel until Scotty just used.
Speaker 1: It, hashtag double nickel. Well, it's episode fifty five. Great, thank you for letting us get this far. Yes, we do appreciate that you listen. And you know, it's cool because we were at one of Elvis's book events the other night and so many people came up to us that listened to this crap, and we really really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We need to be less hard on ourselves. This is in your crap. It's well seasoned crap, you know.
Speaker 1: But you wrote something really nasty. And when somebody's book I did, he's like, can you sign this? Andrew already did and I did. And you wrote you suck gen xer or whatever the hell.
Speaker 2: You wrote gen x sucks, and I pointed to your name.
Speaker 1: I hate you sometimes.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, who's at the door.
Speaker 1: Diamond's giving us a lap dance on the door, and I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody who listens is very nice, and at all these book events, it's so crazy to see people come up and be like, oh my god, I love the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, anyway, welcome to Serial Killers. It's Elvis's favorite podcast on the Elvis Duran Show podcast network. Yeah. Is that what we're calling it now?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Diamond just likes to interrupt. She thinks that she's the exective. She comes and goes and says, I can't eat anything. I can't eat anything.
Speaker 2: That's okay, do we have any cereals Diamond can eat today?
Speaker 3: No follow me at Diamond sincere Instagram putting it out. Please don't do this.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it's a little rough to follow you on. What is it Twitter? Because you got that underscore after Diamond? Sincere? So ghetto is so ghetto ghetto?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, welcome again. This is Serial Killers. It's the Cereal podcast where we think inside the box. Yeah, unless it's a bag of multimeal, then there is no box.
Speaker 2: I love scooters.
Speaker 1: We're going to get another variety of scooters in here for you. You can mimic all you want, Diamond, but you can't eat anything and you suck. So it's like you and Garrett together on an island. Can't eat anything or you'll die. All right? So would you like classic or New Andrew? Where are you going?
Speaker 2: I'll do Classic Classic. Are you sure Diamond can't eat any of these today?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So oh hey Diamond, wait, let's see if this one she can eat?
Speaker 1: Find going down to the cereal sack. In the last episode, I told you we would do another variety of this Cereal checks. It is a checks variety and it's what you can smile all you want, but I don't think you can eat it. It's one of the original ones that was in the Checks mix that the peanuts put in the microwave.
Speaker 2: Checks Check's original, what's Check's original?
Speaker 1: No? Can you have rice checks?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 1: Can you have the squatted wheat checks? Let's check the ingredients?
Speaker 3: Fortunately, Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: That's it, Yes, diamonds, milk, you know? Can you just get out of here? You can't be the executive producer of a cereal podcast and not be able to eat any.
Speaker 2: Cereals just a little bit, or drink milk, a little bit of milk.
Speaker 1: Are you lactose intolerant?
Speaker 3: You'll find out?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'm gonna pull over a sea.
Speaker 1: No high for tose coin syrup, no artificial flavors or colors. Ingredients, whole grain wheat sugar is the second ingredient. But this stuff is not sweet. So look the original, the original Checks party mix is on the back the recipe for it.
Speaker 2: Do you know that you used to be able to stick a bag of checks mix in the microwape?
Speaker 1: Andrew, you don't even know what you're talking about. You don't even know what you're talking about. No, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Before there was checks mixed, you would take a box of wheat checks, rice checks and whatever the other one was, and they would give you a packet of seasoning and you would mix it all together in a bowl and put it in the microwave and you'd warm it up for like thirty seconds, and that was your checks mix. It didn't come already assembled back in the day. If you ever listened to the podcast that you allegedly produce, you would have heard us talk all about it about twenty episodes ago.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you for enlightening me.
Speaker 1: So well, maybe on the way home you actually listened to something.
Speaker 3: I had that you forced everyone to listen to Serial Killers yesterday in the car.
Speaker 2: That's actually the greatest thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't force anybody, No.
Speaker 3: You forced, He gave them no control over the listen.
Speaker 1: I happen to be driving out with Sam and Ali okay, and I said, hey, Sam, have you ever actually listened to the fiftieth episode that you were in?
Speaker 2: And She's like, no, let's listen to it now. So that's I didn't.
Speaker 1: Force anything on anybody. They were willing participants. And Ali was in the back laughing. I don't know if they were just like hahha, she was gratuitous laughing, but yeah, well whatever, she said it was funny. So anyway, let's break into the Oh wait, checks cheesy ranch checks man. No, no, okay, all right, we'll skip over that. Although it does here it does say to heat the oven to two fifty and put it in a large bowl. So I don't get it the oven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I put my checks mix in the oven, I feel like there's a lot of things I'm doing archaically, Like do I still wash my clothes in the.
Speaker 1: River with a washboard? Doesn't your grandma do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Diamond damon? No, heat oven two hundred and fifty degrees fahrenheit in a large bowl. Mix cereals nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips and set aside. See they don't tell you what kind of ball though, And you can't put most bowls in the oven. And case in point, Cooper was staying at our neighbor's house a couple of weeks ago, and she thinks she's all high and mighty and can make waffles. So in our house, she just puts waffles in the toaster oven, you know, and pushes down. In this house, they didn't have a toaster oven. They had a toaster oven. They had an oven. It wasn't a toaster. They had a toaster oven, and so she put the waffle in there on like an Elmo plate and she put it in for thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So there was smoke pouring out of the oven, and the mom upstairs like what's going on down there? And the kids are screaming bloody murder, and the plastic is dripping down onto the bottom of the oven. And Cooper almost burned the entire house down. Poor Cooper, she was very devastated. Think about the traumatizedment. Yeah, she was trauma. She was crying, she was traumatized.
Speaker 2: You can laugh at all. Right, let's get in here.
Speaker 1: We checks from General Mills. It smells like cardboard. But you know what, let's see.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm a guest.
Speaker 3: Can we do? Can we do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why are you encouraging?
Speaker 1: Because the executive producer likes the sound effects? Here we go?
Speaker 3: Yes, like that, That's what I love.
Speaker 2: Now, Wait, we're not eating out of the bulls.
Speaker 1: No, those bulls are dirty. They were underwearing those balls your underwear.
Speaker 2: No dirty boys, Scotty.
Speaker 1: All right, so will you first radio name dirty boy Scotti? So will you just do it? Just a drop of milk for me, just a drop, because because you have to have a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, just literally a drop.
Speaker 1: I got you. This one's Andrews. Why so much should I give him? A heavy pore?
Speaker 2: Kind of looked like cardol the though they're not that bad.
Speaker 1: There's no way in hell that sugar is a second ingredient. Let's see you ready, everybody, one, two, three.
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 1: There's nothing to it.
Speaker 2: I cut the top of my mouth right, I'm bleeding.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 1: It might as well just be like brand flakes, because that's pretty much what it tastes like.
Speaker 3: The calorie.
Speaker 1: We don't care about calories.
Speaker 3: I'm going to factor it in with my bowls and my spoons.
Speaker 1: You guys need to get closer to the microphone because I'm telling you no one can hear you.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, my name's Diamond. Follow me on Instagram, all right, at Diamonds and say thanks.
Speaker 2: Ball around on Twitter, and if you do, make sure you use the underscore at the end.
Speaker 3: Please do don't give this other woman my follows.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: One cup has two hundred and ten calories. Did you see that to shoot out of my mouth? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: One cut two hundred and ten calories, it's not terrible, and with a half a cup of skim milk two hundred and fifty calories.
Speaker 2: So I give this three and a half bowl, three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, glad you listen to us. I'm going two balls. It's really not that great. It's an okay snack. Maybe as checks mix it'd be better, but as it stands alone, we checks gets two balls from me.
Speaker 3: Well, for everyone who's allergic to everything like I am, I think I.
Speaker 2: Have this four bowls?
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, no, no, maybe three and a half? Can I do like three bowls and a spoon?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Executive producer. At least you know the podcast after you have to think.
Speaker 2: For a second.
Speaker 3: No, because I wanted to do more than a spoon, but I couldn't say a bowl and a spoon and a half, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So we were tinkering with the idea of what's the little demispoon? What the hell is it?
Speaker 2: What's that little spoon song?
Speaker 1: No teaspoon? No, that the little baby one that you like? You do the little espresso mixed with that little baby spoon?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't think of the name. Soon espresso spoon.
Speaker 1: Screw you, guys, let's go to that.
Speaker 3: So a tablespoon and a teaspoon, so it's like more than just.
Speaker 1: You're confusing everybody as well as myself.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm confusing.
Speaker 1: Going back down to the cereal sack for the All News.
Speaker 2: Cereals, blood actually added to the taste, I feel.
Speaker 1: So you get some iron in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that works all.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's move on to the new cereal. Are you ready? Yeah, it's from Kellogg's. We've had two varieties of this before. You didn't like either one of them. Can you turn the mics so people can hear you? Thanks pal? Oh wow, yeah, oh wow. And you cannot have this one for sure, diamond because well, I'm sure the strawberry is artificial, but there is strawberry in it. No, sorry?
Speaker 2: Is it the filled ones? The small cravings? What the hell is a cra crave?
Speaker 1: It is crave ha ha ha okay ha ha strawberry crunch crave that looks like guys, Bye, thanks for dimon filling made with real chocolate. Would you get out of here? I'll follow you right out the door. Get out podcast over billing Made with the real chocolate strawberry flavored and dusted shell with a smooth chocolate center. So basically it looks like a filled truro with strawberry dust on it.
Speaker 2: I'll try it flavored with.
Speaker 1: Other natural flavors or.
Speaker 2: Can we not have you speak Spanish pressed on this podcast? Do you know I do the best automated phone voice?
Speaker 1: No, act I do because I wasn't automated for the boss here for years.
Speaker 2: All right, when I.
Speaker 1: Lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in nineteen ninety four, I worked at Western Union. They had me record the message and I was the voice of Western Union. Wow, thank you for chelling Western Union. Press one for quick collect, press two for money transfer. Yeah, I mean that it was me. You get paid, No, they never paid me for They let me keep my job. All right? Here were you you? It smells very fruity.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for this cereal. I know I don't normally love crave.
Speaker 1: The strawberry dust is. I love it. I don't know what else to say. It looks delicious.
Speaker 2: I think I we had something like a crave.
Speaker 1: We had the cinnamon chocolate crave. You did not like that one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe it was the original Crave. You did not the.
Speaker 2: Cinnamon chocolate actually gave to my friend Michelle, and.
Speaker 1: That's why you did steal it. It's not here anymore.
Speaker 2: And my friend Michelle ate the whole thing in her car when she was really drunk and woke up with it all over something. You've been pillaging the cereal vault, dude. If you listen to this podcast, you know I tell you when I take things.
Speaker 1: Well, that was news to me that you stole a box of Crave, dude, and that's where that's where your milk money goes. Because I now know what.
Speaker 2: We're really gonna try this now, all right.
Speaker 1: So let it sit for just a second to see if there's any.
Speaker 2: Mushy poop in the butt hoole.
Speaker 1: There are, Yeah, this is one of those cereals that you can It looks like it has a little button. It looks like there's a stripe of poop heading down there. So what you didn't even say?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two, three? Okay, hmm. These get soggy really quick, but I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Tame, because if they were crunchy, it would take away from the flavor. I'm gonna give this three bowls.
Speaker 1: This is delicious. Yeah, I give it's more like a dessert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 1: Miss as you would say. This might be controversial, but I think I'm gonna give it four. I like the way the strawberry and the chocolate go together. We've had other strawberry chcolate cereals that were not good.
Speaker 2: Can I try one plane?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You mean dry? That's the term here.
Speaker 2: Go. Do your kids like you?
Speaker 1: They say they do. I don't know. Huh, only when I give them things.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah dry not good. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be having chocolate for breakfast. But it is really good.
Speaker 2: No, it has cocaw, and coca is good for you.
Speaker 1: This is not cocaw, trust me. No, this is not ninety percent whatever the hell this is? You know?
Speaker 2: Is this chocolate from Geneva? Is this from the Swiss Alps?
Speaker 1: Chocolate flavored filling is the first ingredient sugar, soybean oil, way cocoa processed with alkali, chocolate, so i lesse thin palm oil, vanilla extract. Michael Douglass got old. Now I want to view right now? Okay, that's cool. Look at the milk though. You can see the oil beads. Look very carefully, you could see like the beads of oil in the milk. Are you hot from the cereal?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm not. Do you need a magnifying glass? Like, do you have cataracts already?
Speaker 2: I can't see any of this oil you so speak of.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you there's little beads of oil and that's from all the ingredients that I just read. But I am I am going to drink the milk. M I was hoping for strawberry quick, but that's not really what's there. So all right, cool, that was pretty good out. I have to uh move on to can I sing it? Yeah, let's sing it ready? One?
Speaker 2: Two, three Serial Killers listener request.
Speaker 1: Fucks well, it is a bonus box because it is the third one, but it is a listener request. And we go to Daisy in the Bay Area in California.
Speaker 2: We have a listener from California.
Speaker 1: Daisy is freaking awesome. She tweets us all the time, and she is our latest T shirt winner.
Speaker 2: Just one minute here, French Toast crunches back out on the markets, and you have not brought me French host Crunch.
Speaker 1: Pause, French Toast Crunch has been is a back.
Speaker 2: Out, and you decided not to bring it in yet it.
Speaker 1: Is very expensive. I'm waiting for it to go on sale.
Speaker 2: Dude, you spent thirty bucks on that high altitude morning Summit Go rock climbing cereal from Amazon, so you can't spend five bucks.
Speaker 1: Give me four ninety nine? Not get it for you?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I think you have my change from the milk. No that you have milk money. Change from milk. That is milk money. What about the five dollars Nay gave you.
Speaker 1: Also milk money?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me go down.
Speaker 2: Just buy a cow.
Speaker 1: I would love a cow. Bring it in, Bessie, bring her in.
Speaker 2: Wait, you've already named the cow.
Speaker 1: Most cows are named Bessie. Going over to the killers kelcey. Elsie is a cow, you know, the Bordon cow. His name is Elsie. What's Borden, dude? It's a dairy company.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, you've.
Speaker 1: Never heard of Bordon. No, if you had these cans of evaporated milk, Elsie's on the front, when.
Speaker 2: Would I ever have evaporated milk? Think about this all right? Did you do you often have evaporated milk?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I am aware of things in life.
Speaker 2: You're aware of things because you go to the grocery store and then go to each island goes.
Speaker 1: You've never made a recipe that call for evaporated milk? No, okay, no, have you? Yes?
Speaker 2: What's what recipe?
Speaker 1: Brownies? What brownies?
Speaker 2: Good night?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Episodes Daisy, thank you so of the fifteen cereals you sent those pictures up with yourself. In the grocery store aisle, we picked Quaker corn Crunch. I am so excited because it's probably like a cornflake, but it's a puff.
Speaker 2: Yes, ready, let's go open it. Let's go.
Speaker 1: It's heart healthy, no artificial flavors, no added colors. It's a good source of fiber. Great the ingredients cornflour, sugar, Wow, oat whole fiber. I've never seen oat whole fiber before. So this is for our friends in Iowa corn farmers. Thank you for farming the corn to make Quaker corn crunch cereal.
Speaker 2: I keep seeing quisp in the aisles. Now love it?
Speaker 1: No, you only see it because you're now aware of it. It's always been there. What's the matter.
Speaker 2: You're so obnoxious? I'm not. I'm just so obnoxious. It's the truth.
Speaker 1: You didn't even when I brought out the box of quisps, we were like, oh what. And it's been around since the sixties.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to pull a Greg Ta on this one. But I'm a real person.
Speaker 1: And so I'm a special person. I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Real person and you don't understand that. When I go in the cereal, I'll I'm a real person. I look at the cereals just the way everybody else does. That's all I need to say. Okay, Well, my tongue is so itchy.
Speaker 1: You should have that looked at.
Speaker 2: It's the cereals. There's things in the cereals. I don't know if I'm allergic to them.
Speaker 1: It's the roof of your mouth, still bleeding from that checks incident.
Speaker 2: Also, I have acid reflux.
Speaker 1: What does the matter with you?
Speaker 2: It's the cereals. I feel like going into all of them. It's just like chemicals.
Speaker 1: There's a chocolate streak on my sp that's nasty.
Speaker 2: Please don't ever say chocolate streak.
Speaker 1: There you go, Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: One two? Oh uh?
Speaker 1: What wellock the face you're making his prices? However, well, it's a less sweet cap'n crunch because it's the same quest.
Speaker 2: No, I do like it, and it tastes like a taco shell, which is why I like it.
Speaker 1: Sure does. I was gonna say it tastes like a out free though.
Speaker 2: No, it tastes like taco bells, taco shells, corn chip. It tastes like, yeah, it's not bad, it's just they're very, very crunchy. You wouldn't expect this for breakfast, like extremely crunchy. That's why I went because I went to go bite into it and it just cut the roof of my mouth. Again, No, it didn't. These are smooth in what world?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I've gone to the hospital because I got a chip stuck up in the roof of my mouth.
Speaker 2: When you go to the hospital because your ear like hurts, you go to the you go to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Back it up for a second. I went to the hospital for my ear because a cute top broke off in my ear canal and I couldn't reach it.
Speaker 2: You know what, what you go to the hospital for any little thing and then you play it off like, oh my god, this could be serious, andy, And then what do I say to you? Cool? Scott all right, I'll take you seriously. There was one time when you got so mad at me, and I will never ever forget it.
Speaker 1: One time.
Speaker 2: No, this was like I actually apologized to you. I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm not taking it seriously. And then I was right the whole time because nothing was wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm not a hypochondriac, but when things are, I use this analogy, and a friend of mine mentioned this. If you're driving down the road and your check engine light goes on, you're gonna go get your car checked out because you're afraid that you're gonna break. But if I were a pain in my arm, I'm gonna go get it checked out. You're dope.
Speaker 2: But dude, there's a difference in pain, and you don't understand that there's a difference in pain. What the hell are these Your pain just registers due There's people.
Speaker 1: With cowboy hats and long hair walking by with guitarist.
Speaker 2: Who are these people? Welcome to iHeart Nashville.
Speaker 1: You're in the wrong city. The plane took a detour.
Speaker 2: You complain about the smallest things and then blow them up to be the biggest. You have a headache. It's not just a headache. You know, I've been having blurred vision lately, and every time, you know, I go to bend down, I get like out of breath really quick. I think it's all linked. I definitely have you know this rare disease I found? And then what do I say, Scott, I might just be a headache. Did you have some madville? Yeah, your headvil is not working. I definitely think it's a tumor.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend, Daisy, Thank you very much. Your shirt is on the way.
Speaker 2: We didn't rank it because you get me so crazy. Oh no, my head hurts.
Speaker 3: That's why.
Speaker 2: Nevertheless, it's the first thing of a tumor. Two bolts and a spoon. Two balls on a spoon. You're crazy. I give this three and a half, three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: What's with these halfs? All of a sudden?
Speaker 2: Is this so new to you?
Speaker 1: I have a brain duber like you.
Speaker 2: My toe and now I.
Speaker 1: Can't remember the dementia sitting in on your end? All right, Well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Have a wonderful I say, why I like this one weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's because it tastes like a taco bell corn shell.
Speaker 1: You know you said that already.
Speaker 2: I know, but I just that's why I like it. That's why I'm giving it three balls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: Are you forgetting that? You said this entire statement already?
Speaker 2: Is this the Brooklyn Boys podcast?
Speaker 3: Da?
Speaker 2: Is this? Wait?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Is this a fifteen minute morning show? Dude?
Speaker 1: This is just going on and on and on and people like dude, you guys just say crunch already.
Speaker 2: So thanks for listening. Follow us please everywhere you can.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers PC, even though Andrew will not go on Facebook and do anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, what you shut your mouth on that.
Speaker 1: I keep getting notifications and guess what Jennifer post every Monday and Friday when the episodes go launch it. But you're not interacting with Jennifer left to comment and it just sits there.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what am I you? You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Your whole thing was we're going to start this Facebook group and we're going to go in there and interact with people. Our listeners love interaction, and there you are, just like a post episode bat and that's it. You don't even hang out.
Speaker 2: You're such a little brat.
Speaker 1: Please like and subscribe to us on all podcasts for.
Speaker 2: That part of what I say at the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Give us five stars, give us a review. I love reading the reviews. I have to check it see if we got any new ones. And thank you very much for listening. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks.
Speaker 2: So much for coming around, slicers. This has been the Brooklyn Boys. I'm brody, but see people listening to.
Speaker 1: This don't even know what that is. You sound like a dope.
Speaker 2: We have so much cross audience. There's no crossover here. This crossover.
Speaker 1: We have our own audience.
Speaker 2: We have a crossover. Thanks for coming to Fetchhamville. We appreciate the listens.
Speaker 1: No one knows what that means. Make sure to get out celebrity buzz cutting it all out, cut cut cut say crunch, Andrew, crunch, crunch anything else. No, you're being mean, I'm not being mean. You drive me crazy good.
Speaker 2: I hope your blood pressure is up.
Speaker 1: I better go to the hospital. Yep.