Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge. Hey, guys, welcome back another episode of two Teas in a Pod myself and Dolores.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: How's the jell?
Speaker 1: Hello? It sucks, you know.
Speaker 3: I was up at like three thirty and four, and I'll be tired by seven. And I am leaving here to go down the shore to a fundraiser and then to my son and then to a party.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're busy girl.
Speaker 1: I am going to be so tired.
Speaker 2: A little off today. Filmed delate last night, then got in bed and my mind was racing. So I didn't get any sleep.
Speaker 1: See, this is the behind the scenes that people don't see.
Speaker 2: So I got a knot in my stomach, my head hurts. I didn't sleep. I'm not good on no sleep. So well, let's start off The Summerhouse Season nine, episode nine.
Speaker 3: I watched it well, I was unpacking, okay, which they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone's driving to the Hamptons for the weekend. Paige and Lindsay are going together. Paige jokes she was raised by Lindsay Hubbard because she's taken her approach of never admitting when she's wrong. If Page is learning from Lindsay, weren't for a long season of delusional, delusion and denial.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you know I love the strength of them, I really do. And you know, something we don't get on ours is the camarader like they really stick together for each other, even if they've gotten into fights, even if she you know, she says like her and I were not friends. We did not get along, and we know that they didn't. But here they are, and here she's actually giving her credit, saying I look up to her what I hated about her once before. I want to be like now, I don't want to owe anyone anything. I'm not apologizing. I'm unapologetic and fuck off. So you know see how things can turn.
Speaker 2: I know things can turn on these shows. So Lindsay's emotions are all over the place. She's prepared to take them out on Carl this weekend. She's upset, thinking this is what I don't understand. Like she's upset thinking that he text her or whatever DMed her like when they were dating or engaged. But yet she keeps saying she's moved on and she's pregnant, but she clearly has not moved on.
Speaker 3: Well, we were we were kind of like saying, you know, is this we're doing a show?
Speaker 1: Or like this is this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I felt a little bit of that, but maybe.
Speaker 3: You know, she's not one to shy away from feeling the way she acts about the way she feels about something either. So so that reaction, I was like, would I have had that reaction?
Speaker 1: No? No, But he handled it like a gentleman.
Speaker 2: Oh god he did. And we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you I haven't I liked him, but I really like him now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Jesse and Lexi are driving together after the kickball game. Lexi went home and said she cried for two days. She's willing to forgive Jesse this one time, but if he messes up again, she's got a too strike, You're out. And Jesse's confessional he's saying he wasn't one hundred percent sure he wanted Lexi to meet his parents, and then they went ahead and went through it. I just felt like that was like, why are you saying this? Are you trying to embarrass this girl?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 3: When you date a fuck boy during the summer, this is what you get, right, You never you shouldn't be with the fuck boy anyway.
Speaker 1: But then now you're.
Speaker 3: Going to date him during this summer, you aren't asking for a heartache and trouble. That is it.
Speaker 2: I'd have a funny story yesterday about the word fuck boy. So Eddie had no idea what it meant.
Speaker 1: And it's self explanatory.
Speaker 2: Well, he said something like something about fuck or something, and he goes, well, I'm a fuck boy, like meaning like I'm his. I'm his. I go, do you know what that means? He goes, I know, and he goes, well, because you've f me And I go, no, that means you f You're like a douche, like you're fucking everything. He's like, oh, I take that back. I didn't know what it meant, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Watch what you consult with Tamra before you call yourself something.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: He's so things.
Speaker 2: It's like, huh what naive? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: So is joy.
Speaker 2: Jesse and Lexi are portraying the relationship in a very different light. Jesse told West he was bullied into Lexi meeting his parents. Lexi brings up that the flirting allegations between Sierra and Jesse in front of Sierra, but says she seems she sees them as brother and sister. Now everybody and they're confessional is like brother and sister like and they do all these flashbacks. But you notice Sierra didn't. She's like, oh about that girl.
Speaker 1: She didn't back down.
Speaker 2: No, she did not say, oh no, we are like brother and sister.
Speaker 1: She don't know, I wouldn't disrespect. She's like, that's how he is when you're not around.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like Sierra flirts back with Jesse or treats him like a brother?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there's a lot of heavy flirting. You know, it's not Yeah, it's very free flirting.
Speaker 1: There, but it's a lot of flirting. You know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's fun, but not when you're in a relationship. Now, there they be a level of respect for that person.
Speaker 2: It's not a brother and sister. The only place Sierra and Jesse would be brother and sister is maybe on white Lotus gas.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched that yet, but guess what after fifteen, my brother explained to me, because you know, Gabby had a best friend when she was fifteen, He goes, after thirteen, Dolores, they're not friends anymore. And you know every boyfriend will tell you unless your best friend is gay, he wants to like be with you, like it's human nature.
Speaker 2: Very likely, yep, yep, especially at that age.
Speaker 3: At that age, and you know warmones are flying. It's just not conducive.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Carl went on a date with Lil and she brought him a lemon as a gift because he makes lemonade out of situation. Lil, he's really cute.
Speaker 1: I really do like little Lemon Lil. I know Lemon Lil for now on.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're going to see Little Lemon Lil like again.
Speaker 1: No, because he said it was cringe.
Speaker 3: Oh, she meant, well, that's not like you know what, Carl, I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's not the worst thing for you.
Speaker 2: I think I agree. And she for some reason, she rends me with my daughter, like she makes her clothes, she's got the bows in her hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And my daughter always makes her friends things, if it's sandwiches or cookies, or brings them things like she's always doing that, just like her heart's so big, and so she rends me a lot of Sophia that's little.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, Carl, that's not the worst thing for you right now.
Speaker 3: And if you're not attracted to her because she's a little like, you know, free spirit, whatever you want to call it, what you're not used to sometimes you maybe you should just be friends with this girl. I don't want to see you not be with this girl in your life. I think you may need somebody like that.
Speaker 2: She's very sweet, but Lindsay does not think she's sweet. She calls her a home wrecking horror.
Speaker 1: That was really not nice.
Speaker 3: No, that was not nice to say that about that girl, that girl.
Speaker 1: You know, of course she said it. She was overreacting.
Speaker 2: But how is Lil a home wrecker if the house was already torn down?
Speaker 3: Because in her mind she was she was dming her when they were together.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's like, oh.
Speaker 3: He started acting different, like a week before we broke up. Yeah, but it didn't always mean it had something to do with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Lil. She didn't have any proof, So why are you calling somebody a horror on national TV when you don't even have the proof?
Speaker 3: Because no, because it was the way it was presented to her, Tamra, you know, they baited this girl.
Speaker 1: This girl was.
Speaker 3: Talking she you know, he met her her parents. The girl wasn't lying he met her parents. Oh you mean last summer. Yeah, he met my parents last summer. But but what it was was she didn't speak to him until October. So you know, I he got like hammered for something. He really didn't do it, but it was instigated by the friends in the house.
Speaker 1: Get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It usually is, So move on to the shipbot dinner. It's being prepared.
Speaker 1: And just why I cut him a brakeman.
Speaker 3: It was like during the time, is he just opened up his things, he's happy, he's during the time his brother passed away.
Speaker 2: Like he's really nice, Like he is nice. Really you knew you guys, they.
Speaker 3: All knew what they were doing when they were throwing wood on the fire with Lindsay.
Speaker 1: But hey, they're making a show, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Jesse collects everybody's phone. He's doing this Shabbat dinner.
Speaker 1: He does a Jewish That was a very nice him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really appreciate what it what it means, and I think that it's great. Put the phones away. What are you taking away from the week? What are you keeping from the we it was really a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: YEP. So here they have all these conversations. Carl says he's not going to date Lil, that it just didn't work out. Lindsay shows in her moment to freak out. She asked Carl a series of questions regarding Lil and dinner started talking.
Speaker 3: It's always around the dinner table in any show. I don't think I've ever gotten to really eat a good meal.
Speaker 1: I remember when we.
Speaker 2: Were in on camera, right the.
Speaker 3: First time, I meant, I'm eating a good meal, don't worry, but like on camera, like my first time in Italy, I couldn't wait to go. I'm in my late forties, I'm just on the show. It's my first year of me and Siggy and Margaret and Danielle stob and I'm just getting to eat the food in.
Speaker 1: Italy for the first time.
Speaker 3: It gets here and next thing you know, a big fight breaks out, glass everywhere, cops come, and I was like, fuck, you know, And that was and since then and every time since, and you know, when you're sitting down to eat, it's gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Problem, as you know always. So they start to get into a full blown fight Carl tells Lindsay that he prays for her. Lindsay's calling him a liar. Jesse announces that he's just heard from God and he's okay with Carl grabbing his phone to show receipts. Kyle grabs his phone and shows Lindsay the receipt and him d I mean lil in October of twenty twenty three, after meeting her parents in.
Speaker 1: Aug guess what he said?
Speaker 2: Exactly what he said. I'm so glad that he wasn't lying, he was able to show.
Speaker 3: And you know, Gab who Gabby the host of all this, who who perpetrated all this with the running back?
Speaker 1: You know, was not there for this? Wasn't there?
Speaker 2: I mean, do you? I mean, I commend him for showing Lindsay that, But at this point where she's pregnant with another man's baby and I'll do it, did he really need to do me.
Speaker 1: To do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, let me tell you you.
Speaker 3: In New Jersey, Let's just talk about how things would have went being spoken to like that, being accused and then say and prove it.
Speaker 1: How about go fuck yourself? How about that? How about I don't have to show you anything? I mean the things that would have transpired in a different place, but he was so good about it. And then.
Speaker 3: They are expecting her not to back down when there's nowhere for her to go with it. She backs down, and then they're like, wow, her being pregnant was great.
Speaker 1: She backed down. What the hell she supposed to do.
Speaker 2: She has no legs to stand on. He didn't do anything wrong. She was over there calling Lil a whore and all these things, and what she didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: She did nothing wrong with their and then poor poor little Lil.
Speaker 3: And then all she does is bring a lemon and and it signifies like you've always made she really.
Speaker 1: Thought about it.
Speaker 3: You've always made lemons at a lemonade or whatever the hell lemonade out of lemons. And he's like, oh, cringe, bro, it's cringe. We understand it is cringe, but can you just see it's different.
Speaker 2: But somebody else would it could have seen that differently, Like you said, somebody would have went, oh, how sweet and thoughtful if he liked her. If he liked her, he thought it would have been sweet and thoughtful.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show you it's all in how you feel about somebody.
Speaker 2: So after dinner, Amanda meets Page and see her in her room. In their room, they talk about how weird Jesse and Lexi are downstairs. Lexi's with the boys. She tells Emerald he's on her shit list because of the toe stuff. Now, Lexi, how are you going to blame everybody toe sucking? Exactly the actual toe sucker himself? Like why are you blaming?
Speaker 1: Like it's like, you know, how could you even say that to him? You look like a damn ass fool, damn ass full, you look like a fool, Like stop it.
Speaker 3: Don't make excuses for him and blame other people, like you gotta be kidding me. Emerald didn't even want him in the room. He wasn't invited, and what he wasn't invited?
Speaker 2: He went in there, he's made comments I'm hard now, and he's got his getting his toes sucked, and you want to blame everybody else. No, that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: I don't think Emerald likes him. I don't think Emerald likes Jesse.
Speaker 2: I don't. You're right. I think there's such polar opposite type of men.
Speaker 3: Because Emerald repeated, like what happened? Yeah, Emerald repeated it and Jesse was like.
Speaker 2: There's no there was no boy, there's no breakthough.
Speaker 1: It was a bro code, right brode.
Speaker 3: But but it happened on camera, so like that goes out the window. But I don't think he invited him in. I don't think he wanted him in his room. It wasn't like a invitation. There's something in me that says, Emerald doesn't approve the way Lexi's getting treated.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. He sees right through him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's more mature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even though he's banging everything, even the couch in the living room, he knows what's.
Speaker 1: Up the couch, even the couch, even the couch.
Speaker 2: So the next morning, Carl goes out to the backyard and starts crying because it's the anniversary of brothers passing, which is very sad. I forgot that his brother passed away. Lindsay always has been there for him to support him during this time, and this year it's different and he's really feeling it. Back in twenty twenty one, Carl and Lindsay planeted a tree in the Hamptons and honor his brother, and he.
Speaker 1: Went to the tree. It's nice to have that to go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he went and visited the tree. I love how Sierra knew something was wrong with carl by noticing his bed wasn't made. It was it was a hard day for him.
Speaker 3: So carl Is makes his bed, he gets up. Well, that's part of I think. I don't know if he was always a bed maker, but that may be a part of his program.
Speaker 1: That he's in. Like you say, and you have the discipline.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean I feel really bad, but you know that goes to show you.
Speaker 1: And you know, people who.
Speaker 3: Are in recovery, you have to be very careful that they don't relapse around these times when they're very emotional and right now, it's very important for his friends to come together for him to have no more added pressure.
Speaker 1: He is newly in.
Speaker 3: Recovery and these are the times where that creeps in.
Speaker 1: So I was so happy to see them all hug him.
Speaker 3: I was so happy to see them really rally around him.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I have chills.
Speaker 3: But you know, Lindsey could have maybe waited a couple of days before she did that, knowing what the next day was.
Speaker 1: It's her birthday, isn't it her birthday?
Speaker 3: So it did have around her birthday, so it's really hard for her to forget at what point he's going through right now.
Speaker 1: I think she hates them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, like you said, well, today Kyle's first d Jane gig and the Hamptons is about to go down. There are a ton of girls at this outdoor bar, and Jesse tells Wes he's gonna have to look for the both of them. Jesse also tells him that Birds Birds got upset because he's still following girls on Instagram while being exclusive with her, so she doesn't want him following any girls, so he went and unfollowed, and he's like, how does she know I'm following an unfollowing? How does she know this? Like she's got a tight grip. But I loved when Paige said showing up at guy's houses, like yeah, like you should be like yeah.
Speaker 1: First of all, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like Lexi has handled all the shenanigans. Either she's there's gotta be there's something this Is it she wants to be in this position or is she just waiting to eviserate him? Is she like realing a men to say, now that.
Speaker 1: You like me, I'm gonna dump you.
Speaker 2: It's like you know, it's such a bizarre relationship and she's got to open her eyes up and she's not that. Yeah, I know she is, but he's not.
Speaker 1: She's going to watch what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once she feels like he's in and he likes her, she's going to cut the rope.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think that rope has been cut for sure.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Kyle's Djane. I mean, okay, bless his heart for doing it, and it's his passion, but it's like the most on brown midlife crisis I've ever seen sponsored by lover Boy. Like seriously, it's like, dude, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: He loves it, He's but this is his first time in the.
Speaker 4: Hampton, but he's been doing no no, I's yeah, so but this is He's like, I've waited all this time, I've been djating, djaying to get to do this, and he's so excited and his biggest.
Speaker 1: Fear is no one dancing.
Speaker 3: And it really looked like it went overwhelmed and it was amazing and everybody was having a good time.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll be in a visa with Paris Hilton one day or yeah, or like.
Speaker 3: Black Coffee or one of those and he'll be the resident.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Then patient Sierra step off to the side, like I.
Speaker 1: Almost want them to invite me to something.
Speaker 2: Well, well we'll get that, right, let's keep talking and how many invitations we get? We're fair though, now, yeah, we're so fair. Just ask us.
Speaker 1: No, guess I know.
Speaker 2: Then Pagian Sierra's step off to the side and chat about the relations her relationship with Craig. Page is obviously unhappy. She doesn't understand why Craig won't move to New York with her since she's the breadwinner and I'm sure he just love that. How many times she said?
Speaker 1: I I'm just.
Speaker 3: Gonna say she probably said it about five hundred times. If you didn't catch it the first time, you could catch it this second, third, and fourth time.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like, why do you keep doing this? What is it really? Whatever? So do you think Craig doesn't want to leave Charleston because his main income is in you know, Southern charm? Is that his main income?
Speaker 1: Does he have home?
Speaker 3: And you know what, at this point, he could leave with bells on. He could come and be the house guy and with the little Maid's outfit on and.
Speaker 1: Follow her around her coffee cup all day.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I think.
Speaker 3: She's getting sick, and there ain't a fucking chance she's getting She's gonna stay.
Speaker 1: With this guy. Now it's over. The spark is gone, the thrill is gone. I hear that in my head right now.
Speaker 2: Siah her Mind's Page that she's given Craig the option to leave, but if she's unhappy, she should be the one to do that. Right, if you're on happy leave.
Speaker 1: The wolves are howling.
Speaker 2: They are howling, howling, howling. So Sierra Acid Page still thinks Craig is her person, and she says she doesn't know.
Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 3: But listen, I mean I looked up the girlfriend. He's doing good.
Speaker 2: I just thought about this. We're seeing this reverse because we already saw them break up a month ago on what do you call it? Southern Charm, and now we're on Summerhouse now they're still it's kind of a mind fuck a little bit. She needs to move on, she needs to tell him like I'm done, But she's doing it on national TV, which I guess makes good TV, right.
Speaker 3: And listen, I have to say, yes, they're all bringing it. They're all bringing some thing I'm learning a lot about this generation from watching Summerhouse like a lot. You know. I have to thank them for that. It's given me a great insight of.
Speaker 2: What it is to what not to do this world, No, just.
Speaker 3: To be in, to be like I see, it's just so different camera Jesse.
Speaker 1: Would you know he would have had like.
Speaker 3: His teeth knocked out, He's not that big, pearly white smile would be on the floor, there would be like all hell, would be breaking loose like hell. And it's just handled so differently. The girls think they know their worth and that's why listen.
Speaker 1: Did you get your book how to Giggle?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I just got it.
Speaker 3: I got home from Ireland and Hannah Burn.
Speaker 1: Me and Hannah are friends.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't really know either one of the girls. But you know what I did get your starting to get a housewife delivery? What I got Melissa Gorga's sprinkle coffee cake.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have that downstairs. But you know what else that I got? That you have that? Rebecca man Cough, who hold that book up? Who would have thought.
Speaker 2: Yours is different?
Speaker 1: Mine's heart? Because I called and yelled at her. I said, Rebecca, how.
Speaker 3: Come Tamarck got a book and I didn't get a book on my way to Ireland, so she sent it to me.
Speaker 1: I got it and I cannot wait to read it. So we have these two to talk about. And where's your cake? Mike came out?
Speaker 2: My cake is downstairs. I we ate some of it last night. Is delicious, I posted on my social media.
Speaker 3: You know what, that's comfort that's that's comfort food right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might go have some with my coffee.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Well, that was another great episode of Summerhouse. And I will talk to you on Monday or Tuesday, right.
Speaker 3: I really, you know, tim Or, I have to tell you I enjoy this so much.
Speaker 2: I know when you're so good at it too. And I love our friendship and I love that.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it all.
Speaker 2: Well, have a good day, have fun at your event. Love you back.