Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Wow wow unofficial expert wow wow. Hey, that's the thing, right.
Speaker 3: I think we should do that one.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should I just put that at the beginning of every single.
Speaker 2: Episode, or put it at the beginning of this episode. Maybe every week we'll just do a different song. Man of official expert.
Speaker 3: Imagine. I think we should get into the sanging. We should definitely start singing.
Speaker 2: I mean I was watching Okay, So I woke up this morning and I watched Beyonce perform like two Live things what. I watched the Kobe memorials okay, and then I watched her do like Citizens of Humanity or Oka with the white dress the background with the kids with flies on your heads. And then I was like, oh, Rihanna's here, let me see what she talking about. And I watched Rihanna perform at Global Citizens, uh whatever last year, and I was like, if you watch Rihanna perform on mute, you think, oh, she she doing something, crushing it, crushing it, but then you put the sound on your like houses, well that's why she's into everything else makeup, fashion, Well she's but that's not that she's not a good singer. But Rihanna is entertaining as hell. She's fun to watch.
Speaker 1: It's a singer.
Speaker 2: No, no, you think Robin Rihanna Fanti is a good sound she she has good songs, but her voices that's that's generated. That's studio generated.
Speaker 1: Okay, then who's not generated? To you?
Speaker 2: Nance nance without a doubt? How about like stay, No, we're not saying that she doesn't have good songs. Friend, I don't want to hear her singing live about that. She's got to have a track like Rihanna a cappella is hell on Earth? Yeah, ah, that's aggressive. Okay, you know what, I'm not going to be that negative this podcast episode.
Speaker 4: Well two minutes in I think you could do that.
Speaker 3: Rihanna singing live is not something that like I need to see.
Speaker 2: Before I die?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Like I would hang out with her, like I would rather hang out with her than Beyonce. Rihanna se is definitely for fun. The drugs would be better. You know.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, I've I've served Rihanna twice and she was actually very quiet. She wasn't saying much her like not to I'm not talking about to me, I'm talking about to the table.
Speaker 2: She seemed very somber.
Speaker 4: Maybe she was just extra Hella high, but the two times that she was in the bar was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, she seemed like she would be way more lit.
Speaker 1: Did you say the same thing about Beyonce though?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like you have that story for everybody. Or their cardass decline, either their carcass decline and they're having a good day or they are not that nice.
Speaker 4: Kelly Ripper was lit okay, she was so much fun and a great tipper.
Speaker 3: She weighs ten pounds. She only needed half a glass of soft blanks. Is Kelly Ria.
Speaker 4: Demi Moore was hot, crunchy mess. Demi Moore, Yeah, took her shoes off. She I think, well they were probably I think they went to a gallery or something, some events she was. This is when she was with Ashton Creature, so you know this was years year TBT. But she was a wreck and he had to pick her up, put her over like his shoulders and take her out of the bar.
Speaker 2: She was black out or she just couldn't walk her sho No.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I don't want to make speculation, she say, allegedly. Allegedly, I would say arts were involved. Percocet, Molly percocet. Well, maybe it's something she was not. I wouldn't say she gave herself. You think it was pills allegedly. Allegedly, but I'm not. I'm not Wendy Williams. Okay, I'm not going to do something like that. But I mean, I mean everybody in Hollywood has some type of vice.
Speaker 1: So like Wendy Williams, she sure does.
Speaker 3: She got a lot of nerve.
Speaker 1: Yes, she she does have water recently, Like.
Speaker 3: What's the tea? What did Wendy say that?
Speaker 1: On Gallantine's Day? She was like, who's celebrating Gallantine's Day? And then a gay guy in the audience like raised his hand and then she's like, this day isn't for you. You gay men think that you can steal our dresses and our heels and everything. Saw that, and then she like put out this apology the next day where she was crying, and I'm just like, you're.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think this is what we need to remember. One, Wendy is from New Jersey. One. Two she oled so her mentality is that of our parents. Right, she's fifty something and three Honestly, she's.
Speaker 4: Hitting like sixty now like her, like the way she talks.
Speaker 3: Right, she's old, she she thinks old.
Speaker 2: She's she's a mother. Right.
Speaker 4: She makes inappropriate uh jokes all the.
Speaker 2: Time, all the time. She's out of touch with like our generation. But if she because if she was, she would know that most of her audience is gay. Man, you know what I mean, like, shunk up a chunk of her audience? Is that? So for you to be like talking down at a vast majority of the people who watch you, it's like cis like we we're not all wearing dresses like Drew carries.
Speaker 4: The price is right host right, His ex wife was his ex ex fiance was thrown off a balcony by her like yeah, and then she's like come on down like that she made that reference. Oh, and it was like this was right after it happened. It was like windy bit, I'm sorry, and she looked up. She looked up from the ceiling and it's like, come on yo, Wendy, who's right for you?
Speaker 3: Sister?
Speaker 2: This is in Marylton No, come on down, No, that's her, that's her.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, but it's funny. The timing is wrong, but it's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's weird, she's Yeah, she's extra horny lately too.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling, oh, okay, let's try about that.
Speaker 3: She's single.
Speaker 1: She's just like just overly horny. I don't know, I just can't take it.
Speaker 2: But let's be realistic. You're I think that that's why so many old people stay married for so long, because they need to be able to have sex with somebody, and they're not trying to go back out there and date after being with somebody for thirty plus years. Yeah, I'm me just.
Speaker 4: Five years afterwards, I'm like, yeah, I getting back out.
Speaker 2: No, but see it's five years is a long time to be with somebody. But it's not thirty years. No, you know, like it's not it's not twenty years. Like there are people who they like, like Kobe and Vanessa were together since she was seventeen years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she tried to leave and then was like.
Speaker 2: Ah that I'd rather just stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, not everybody, not everybody gets a divorce. They rather just be in it. The people who do get divorced, they be showing up on like tender and stuff for better or for worse, richer or for poor some of these old ass dudes with their like dad angles and their dad bodies that pop up on I mean, like, sir, you should have just you banged your secretary. What happened? I don't know.
Speaker 4: For divorce to happen for me, you have I have obviously have to not.
Speaker 2: Love you anymore. I'm falling out of love. Or you're a.
Speaker 4: Murderer, a rapist, things of that sort, if you cheat.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's gotta be some technicalities with what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we've talked about this before. I see it.
Speaker 2: You're trying to be a nonnut. How you say the word non monogamous?
Speaker 1: Oh oh you so nasty.
Speaker 2: You're trying to be non monogamous.
Speaker 4: No, friend, It's just like, why do people think that they're that? Like I understand you're like, oh, I'm amazing, Like somebody should want to be with me forever, but fucking no, no, somebody's gonna slip up and see something and get drunk or do whatever. And you should have like one get out of free jail card. There should be one get out of jail free card. Yeah, there should be one get out of jail free card.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think if if you go say that. I think that should be the logic for every single thing in the world. There should be one get out of jail free car for everything. I should be allowed to kill one person. I should be allowed to commit one of each crime at least one time to get out of Some people do, some people do well. They don't look like me, friend, But I'm saying, if it was a perfect world, we would all be able to get out of jail free with one thing. Right, I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is a relationship, this is marriage.
Speaker 3: So to just no, You're not allowed to cheat on me, Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I am the love of your life, the light of your life, the best you will ever get. You're not allowed to cheat on me. You're not allowed to cheat on me. If we talk about it beforehand and it's like, all right, well you want to be open a little bit, like we talk about it and I'm like, yes, which I would never say. But if I said that, then cool. But don't you dare put your dick in somebody else and then come back to me with that same dick. Cut the dick off, throw it away, regrow a new dick, and now we can talk. I don't want to be with somebody who cheats on me. Not you see you said cheats. I thought we were talking about cheating.
Speaker 4: If I said you get one get out, so you would throw a whole marriage away for one cheating escapade.
Speaker 2: You would put your dick in somebody else and throw our whole marriage away just so you can come with this person.
Speaker 4: Human beings make errors, well, not the person.
Speaker 2: Who wants to be my husband, you know, not let the cheat on me. I'm not giving you a get out of jail free card, that's what that's that's how I feel about that.
Speaker 4: No, I obviously I can't change your ways, but I just think it's unrealistic, Sidney.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like you've never been in love. Now, I'm not, no, no, no, but that's a fucking lie.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: I've been in love several times, and like when I was with dudes, Oh, the person that I'm madly in love with fucking cheated on me with a chick with one leg. I hop, yeah, I told you that story.
Speaker 2: I remember that, Sydney. But because of that, because of the girl with one leg, you think that no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, he wasn't shit anyway, So it's fine, but I'm just saying like I was willing to be like, oh, maybe we could work this out, but also he lived in the Bronx. I was like, well, never mind. But you know, people make mistakes.
Speaker 2: But not everybody makes that mistake, Sidney, not everybody, but not everybody.
Speaker 4: I think people should have a conversation in advance and be like, hey, you know, obviously this is not an open relationship, but if one, if we slip up once, that should be like, hey, you came to me, you got caught. It's done and it's not gonna happen again. If it happens again, then we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everybody's not living their life like that.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: First of all, if that conversation is happening, it has to happen at the beginning of the relationship. Yeah, you not coming to me after a honeymoon to be like you're I think we should talk. Yeah, I mean we said uh forever, but mistake, it's happened. Don't say that to me after I've written my vowels. Right, you say that to me on date number two? Hey, wow, I think you're beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what okay, okay, forget about cheating. What if you fall out of love.
Speaker 2: Then then you fall out of love friend then leave. But I'm not gonna stay. I'm not gonna stay because you did this. Like I'm not gonna stay because you're like your excuse is not you specifically, but because his excuse is. Yeah, but it only happened one time, and it doesn't mean anything. I don't know. I've never been cheated on, but I'm saying, if I ever watch I burn a whole house down well, Sidney, I've only ever had the one boyfriend.
Speaker 4: So that's why I feel like you can't really talk that much, Marie.
Speaker 2: I can talk. I can talk, Sydney. I can tell you what I will and will not accept.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. You gotta go through some more.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I'm telling I don't. No one wants to be cheated on.
Speaker 2: You're saying it's gonna happen anyway, so let it be made clear at the beginning that.
Speaker 3: We should allow it.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying I'm not. I'm not allowing it. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I agree? Yeah, I agree with Marie more just because it's like, if it happens once, then it happens again.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, No, that means that mean they don't respect you. You sleeping with somebody else, sir.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: If we made it clear that this is what the relationship is, then that's what.
Speaker 3: The relationship is. You do what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what I'm doing as long as it doesn't hurt me in any way. Do what you're doing. But we're married. We picked out drapes together, right, we share a California king bed. Where are you banging this other person in my house? No? Not in your house.
Speaker 4: I feel like if it is in the house, then yeah, then things should be done with.
Speaker 2: But like say, for instance, if you're on.
Speaker 4: Marie so you're saying you're married, and then all of a sudden, you at one you know you're famous. You're at one of these events Michael B. Jordan, y'all getting drunk, y'all lit, y'all chatting the whole night, and you're like kind of like kind of was I was feeling him for a minute, and y'all drinking or whatever. All of a sudden he like kisses you. You kiss him, and then he's like, oh, let's let me get a cap for.
Speaker 2: You so you could get home.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then all of a sudden you're in his hotel room and you're like, face down, ass.
Speaker 2: Up, face down, ass up. Look, Sydney, You're still not allowed to cheat on me. That's what it is. That's what it is, and that's what it will always be. That's what it should be. You can't cheat on me. I don't think. I don't know if I'll get married, but I'm not gonna get married before I get famous. Yes, I just want to be as free as I want to be until I get to where I'm going.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, this is my partner, Clive for.
Speaker 2: A partner, you won't even say husband. Well, he might not be my husband. I might not ever actually get married. Okay, come on, Whitney. Well Oprah Winfrey, yes, Oprah fell did you see the video?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Video?
Speaker 3: I said it was Kobe's ghost tripping her.
Speaker 2: She was she was giving a speech and she was talking about balance and then she lost her balance and busts her ass.
Speaker 1: And she goes falls on the ground and then immediately says, shoes, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It was her.
Speaker 1: She was saying it was she was wearing like she.
Speaker 3: Was wearing some like some mom kitten heels.
Speaker 2: She never wears heels. How did she lose her balance? Is Kobe's ghost? It's a weak ankle, she said. She said, Well, the thing about when you have balance.
Speaker 3: Kobe's ghost.
Speaker 4: I love black Twitter. They're amazing your door hard.
Speaker 2: Blick Twitter, speaking of working hard?
Speaker 3: Love is Blind? Will it take over your mind?
Speaker 2: What do you think is?
Speaker 4: What do you think of? It's truly not to elevate mind? Love is Blind?
Speaker 2: Netflix.
Speaker 4: Obviously we're late on the game to this, but people have messages numerous times.
Speaker 3: We're right on time.
Speaker 4: When we chat about it, you know, will we talk about it? Will we discuss if you don't. If you have not seen Love is Blind, first of all, you don't have Netflix and.
Speaker 2: You're broke, or you don't have any friends, no friend with Netflix accounts that you can borrow, so lonely work it out.
Speaker 4: If you know what, if you have not watched Love is Blind right now and you're listening to this, I will give you my Netflix past quote.
Speaker 2: I'll give it to you. Yes, I will.
Speaker 1: Will you actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, who's whose accountter? Are you under? Six?
Speaker 3: Mine? I pay for Netflix?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: So wealth is in thee.
Speaker 4: Whoever hits me up first for the Netflix?
Speaker 3: Is there is there a limit on how many people? You won't give it to just.
Speaker 1: One because you can only have one screen?
Speaker 2: What is you have several mule screen You got separate accounts, like within one account?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I think I only pay for the subscription where you can only have like one thing playing at a time.
Speaker 2: No, that's creaty.
Speaker 3: How much you paying six dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like six or seven?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't know that was an option.
Speaker 1: I need more.
Speaker 3: People could watch.
Speaker 1: How much is it the other way to pay for themselves?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Ruthless records.
Speaker 4: Sorry, a young gay man talking about they need to pay for themselves?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't turn this around. Well, what does him being a young gay man have to do with him being mean?
Speaker 1: I mean they go pretty hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. You're saying that you are mean.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I guess in this instance, I'm coming across as being selfish.
Speaker 4: Young games sound real, good game. Yeah, young gay men get stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I pay for it myself.
Speaker 2: Well did you pay for that soup that you got?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Exactly one soup though? Sis?
Speaker 2: He usually pays?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know this, I usually okay, I'm using it to my advantage.
Speaker 3: I still, well, what's the other version? How much does the other version costs? Nineteen ninety nine?
Speaker 1: Oh, nineteen, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know Netflix was not that it was ten dollars?
Speaker 4: No, or twelve. Maybe it's twelve or something like.
Speaker 2: Well, that's okay, so double what Andrew's paying.
Speaker 4: But yeah whatever, what any who?
Speaker 3: You're paying for Spotify?
Speaker 2: No, I'm paying for Spotify too. I do pay for this Apple Music Free. I know you pay for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's membership.
Speaker 3: Are you paying for Spotify? Yeah, okay, that's the only thing I'm paid for it.
Speaker 2: It's worth it. Any who?
Speaker 3: Love is Blind?
Speaker 2: Silly silly, silly show.
Speaker 3: What's the premise of the show. The premise is Love is Blind? Or is Love is Blind?
Speaker 4: You will be paired up with people and you'll talk to them and you'll match with somebody only through talking you will not see them, and then you get the opportunity to propose and they'll say yes.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like speed dating, yeah, because you go on multiple dates with people that you cannot see, and then I guess the ones that you like the most to spend more time with them, right, So it's for some reason Nick Lache and his wife are the hosts, and it's like, and I tell you, Jessica Simpson is laughing at the bank.
Speaker 3: I mean they're getting paid for this show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like when you got to do a show like that with your wife, shit is rough?
Speaker 2: Is bad? You need to check. Well, when's the last time you heard somebody say there was going on ninety eight degrees exact emundo?
Speaker 3: Or when have you ever heard anybody?
Speaker 2: I was like, who the fuck is a Vanessa? But yeah? Was she?
Speaker 3: Like was she on like Dancing with the Stars?
Speaker 4: All the other couples was like, nah, were good. We got other things in the works, and they were like.
Speaker 3: Y'ah, we'll take it.
Speaker 2: They got a mortgage.
Speaker 4: Suit and Jessica was like she had her book, her memoirs, like half the money for what to be on this show.
Speaker 2: They got a big ass head baby to support friend. They they they got to fill the fridge whatever. I would host the show, but you know they be reading the telepromp to weirdness so bad, and I'd be like, they look bad. So it's like but it's so long winded, and you know that they've never met the people. Like they literally they shoot their thing and then they probably did all their things in one day.
Speaker 4: They have no chemistry. I'm like, you guys are married, but you also seem like this was an arranged marriage, Like, y'all, where is the vibes?
Speaker 2: Girl? I don't know anyway, So they host the show and they're gone dates. But at the end of the thirty days or whatever, there's a wedding. Yeah, the show is a mess, and it's like.
Speaker 4: You're listening to somebody's voice and you're getting to know them and it should just be about personality and connection through a goddamn wall.
Speaker 2: And it's a weird hologram wall. It's a wall with like that like eighties glass. It's like a church church.
Speaker 3: Dumb.
Speaker 4: They don't it's not like you're talking on a phone or anything. You're talking through a damn wall. Netflix is a damn devil. It is because it's like, why don't you just talk on the phone at least like you people used to booby smooth on the phone all the time.
Speaker 3: Booby smooth, be.
Speaker 2: Smooth, and that's what you do. You just be on the couch, curled up like but that's what they're doing when they're on these days, they're like curled up, They're drinking wine out of a tin cup.
Speaker 3: They're like hanging upside down off the couch.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Do look really comfy?
Speaker 2: Though? There'ss I mean it's like a phone booth with a with a futon in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like I can't jerk off, I can't touch myself.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but there was I forget who it was, but someone had like a pillow right in front of them. Oh I saw that because.
Speaker 2: They it was Barnett Garrett his name.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was the first couple that got uh engaged. Cameron, Yeah, the white guy and he just like when he when she said I love you for the.
Speaker 2: His dick got hard.
Speaker 3: Ye, his belove is blind dick. So four dates in I Love You, I Love you too. Tears, real tears.
Speaker 2: That has never happened to you, Beach. I had a dude say I love you to me once and I was like, why would you put that pressure on me? Like how dare you in public say that? What the hook are you talking about? I was like, are you in your period? But we were eating and I just kept shoving food in my mouth, so I didn't have to say it back to him. I wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: And then months later I was like, I guess I should say it.
Speaker 2: Bad because when one person says it and the other person doesn't say it, they're always just waiting for you to say it back to them. I feel like so because when you say I love you, when the person doesn't say it back to you, that silence is so loud.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you just have to take that risk. I can't assume that you love me back. That's not fair. Just because my feelings are strong, doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Just because you love me doesn't mean I have to love you back. Oh you're gonna have to love me eventually. Yeah, but no, I no, I don't see a lot of relationship were not a lot, but there are plenty of relationships that are off balanced. One person is more in love with the person than the other. Maybe the other person's there because you could cook well, or your dick is good, or your house is cute, or you live.
Speaker 3: Close to a train.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't know why people are together. Oh, marine sounds very specific. Friends, Maybe you gotta wash her and dryer in the unit, Like maybe that's is that love? No, but I gotta I gotta wash these whites in these colors. So loves you.
Speaker 3: Wow, Marie, good to know, friend.
Speaker 2: Ah Cidy, you don't have a washer dryer, so that's fine.
Speaker 3: I used to when you first met me.
Speaker 2: I had one that didn't help me at all. Friend, I wasn't gonna say I love you to go to Harlem to wash clothes. I can just go to the laundry matterund the corner from my house. It doesn't matter when you met girl, How is that washer gonna help me? I gotta bring my dirty draws on the train to go uptown.
Speaker 4: Girl, I could have I could have ubered you Uber ubers your clothes and.
Speaker 2: This is unnecessary. You would uber my clothes.
Speaker 1: Me put your clothes into an uber and just send it on its way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be like Sidney, just ignore the skid Mark's friend.
Speaker 4: Let's not even talk about how I had the hookup at the uber and I would You would tell me where you were and I would get the uber to come get you and then we would do like multiple rime.
Speaker 3: That was like that was like a summer No, that was like a windows.
Speaker 2: In the winter. Bitch. It was cold.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, hey, I'm at my house, get the Uber to your house, and then I'll be like and then you have to get out halfway and I'm like, okay, let me get the other uber for you.
Speaker 3: So the setup was cute. It was messy, but it was cute.
Speaker 4: I could only use twenty dollars each time for each rise, but up to twenty dollars it.
Speaker 2: Would be free. Up to twenty dollars, so we would be like, all right, from here to here, it's won't be like twenty, so get out here. Then from here to hear is gonna be twenty. Get out there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so kind.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I did it for so many I had it. Would do it Sidney two months, City would do it while she was at work. I would be out, hey, yes, so fun. Hey I'm here. Do you see the car? Yo, Sidney you whoo the realest MVP, but also the person that was looking that up truly the MVP.
Speaker 3: Yes, I shared the wealth. I had it for two months.
Speaker 4: Like when it was over for one we were like damn. And then she was like it's extended. I was like yeah, like oh my got good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One time we were all the way in Washington Heights and we took a cab all the way back to Brooklyn and it was like six.
Speaker 2: Deep into Bushwick to go to a house.
Speaker 4: Party that was bad, and we had more fun in the Ubers well because we were.
Speaker 3: All on edibles.
Speaker 2: So we took an edible and then we jumped in the first car and then made I work through Manhattan, but we had to keep jumping out, so it was me Sydney. It was like three four of us. Yeah, we kept stopping in random boat diggers and then we get to the house party and it was like, actually, I'm gonna just go home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like backing over. The night was the Upers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were lovely. Back to Love is Blind though. Okay, So anyway, could you go on.
Speaker 3: A date with somebody that you couldn't see?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can't.
Speaker 4: I would I could go on a date.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would be able to get engaged to somebody, but I definitely can just keep talking and decipher through, you know, conversations, if I have feelings for this person.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I mean, you know, you see somebody on I don't know, Black Planet or whatever or MySpace back in the day and back when photos were like a little bit grainy cause you had to like scan them into your computer and you talked to them on the phone. Or I met this dude. We talked on the phone and I was like, Oh, he's got a good voice. Blah blah blah. We talked for twenty four hours, like all day phone with dying. I had to charge it. I'm talking to him with the with the headset in. He comes to the house, opened the door. I was like, who is that? He came to your house? He came to my house, like, because he came to my house like a couple days later or like the next day or whatever, for like breakfast, and I was like he was like little. He like smelled funny, he was bald, he's like mustache wasn't connecting all the way around. He had like a weird beat, like and then he fell sleep on my couch and he snored so loud. He snored so loud that like my roommate came out of her room because she was like, is like a horse dying?
Speaker 4: And in college, yeah, wow, you were fast ass huh.
Speaker 2: No, because we didn't even we didn't even kiss. We didn't kiss, we didn't touch, we didn't do anything. He ate and then he fell asleep on my couch and snored for four hours damn. And I was like, yeah, you gotta go. I got homework. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's the crazy thing is that people who have good voices and like good personalities, that's the real sam Like, of course somebody is gonna be connected to you, but I do think you need to see someone initially to like have that physical attraction.
Speaker 3: Well, the way it works on love is blind.
Speaker 2: They date in these pods for however long they feel like it, and then they propose to each other and through a wall, and the person always says yes, I haven't seen anybody say no yet. And then they get to see each other for the first time face to face after they've both agreed, and then it's like, well, I hope this person's attrect, I hope this wig is on properly, I hope his feet not big, and then you.
Speaker 4: But the whole thing is I hate these like love connection type shows because nobody is truly ugly or unfortunate physically or likes a has a like a chemical imbalance.
Speaker 3: I'm like, of.
Speaker 2: Course, some people with chemical imbalances on that show.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, but I just physically no one is really at a disadvantage, and.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, show like this they need to have.
Speaker 2: They got a hair lot in the wheelchair. Where is Tyrian Lanister? We need a little dude.
Speaker 3: He was the little dude on.
Speaker 2: Game of Throne. Yeah, yes, where's because his voice is like, you know, melodic decent. Right, somebody missing an eye, like someone who's got like a whole like seventeenth missing, like bottom of the bottom of the face. Yeah, like your mummy. Yeah, just really make it like the steaks are hot. Somebody was like a meth face, like they're not all meth no more, but they used to be. They went to rehab. Yes, it's but they got the you know, absolutely ferglicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ferky face. Yeah, well ferky face before it's black.
Speaker 2: Right right right, right, right, right right right, good. It started.
Speaker 4: That's when she was doing when she was starting up to methscared, it's started, I would Okay, myth is not the spoon, that's heroin.
Speaker 3: Heroin is a spoon.
Speaker 2: You eat it up.
Speaker 3: Heron is his woon. Yes, you can sniff meth or you could also inject it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, versatile yeah, verse, but it's rough.
Speaker 4: It's if you are I don't know if I could say white trash, you are definitely.
Speaker 2: Using a syringe.
Speaker 3: My name is kid.
Speaker 2: What's he doing?
Speaker 4: I don't He looked like myth sis. If meth was like a human.
Speaker 3: Meth was a person, it would be Chris Rock. I mean, Chris.
Speaker 2: Kid rock. Keep that in. Chris Rock is meth merch. The rock part is, you know, meth rock, crack rock whatever rock. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So nobody is ugly, and it just so happened that people see each other. And there was some like Lauren is the most beautiful woman that you could possibly have.
Speaker 2: Like the main, main, main girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's so beautiful. And then oh she's like, I've never dated a white man.
Speaker 2: Boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 4: Who she's connected to a white man?
Speaker 2: I don't believe that she never been with a wait, dude, her energy, your energy feels like she went to prown with a dude named cal like Kevin or something. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, the way your teeth are set up, there's no way.
Speaker 2: She was like, I don't know how our lips were gonna work because you know. I got these full, juicy lips and he got them beige, thin paper towel lips. And it was like, since you've been here before, yes, stop, you've done this, yes, acting and he he can't stop crying. I'm like, are his eyes welling with tears?
Speaker 4: You've never been with a white man before? Last person he dated black woman? I'm like, how could this was the last person he dated black?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I was like, what is a coincidence? What akwinky dink? What awinky yung funk?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Because I love, you know, a black man and I've never been with the white guy before, so I'm a little bit scared. My dad is very like pro black, well that all that can be true. Ah. But but she could.
Speaker 3: Have also been saying she never been with a white U because she never bought.
Speaker 2: One home, right, Because I can technically say the same thing, I've never been with a white dodo before. Neither. And that's on period.
Speaker 4: Since you had photos you put it on the ground, what yeap?
Speaker 2: Yes, But I'm saying if her family never met him, right, she say she's never been with one, and I'm saying I can say the same thing.
Speaker 4: Too bad, your brother has dated enough for your family to be like, well, everybody's been.
Speaker 2: Dated somebody and that's on what period? So AnyWho, it's a it's a.
Speaker 4: It's a wacky group of people that you're just.
Speaker 3: Because some of them are legit insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cuckoo, like I love you, I love you too. There's this guy named Carlton. He's a black dude who ended up being on another show.
Speaker 3: It was it Housewives.
Speaker 2: No No, was it love No?
Speaker 4: I wasn't loving hip hop, but he I think it was Real Housewives of Atlanta. But he's bisexual, right, Like people saw the show and they're like, wait, he also likes men. And so he's talking to this Diamond that's her name.
Speaker 3: Which is wild Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw one of the days that she went on the way I dude was like, so you're a stripper, and she was like, I'm leaving.
Speaker 4: Her name is Diamond, Yeah that's I don't think that's her Diamond Jack.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she said that's her real name.
Speaker 1: She's like she is a dancer though now she's.
Speaker 2: Like an NBA cheerleader. She's like a dancer for like a professional team or so she say.
Speaker 4: Any who, they like match up and you you think, oh, this may be a cute couple, but then he drops a bomb before he But also it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's not the way that he was playing up his situation.
Speaker 3: It was like, it's twenty twenty, that's.
Speaker 2: Not a big deal. Just say that you're bisexual, right up top, up top, say it when we get into the PODCA, my name is Carlton. I'm by okay, or.
Speaker 4: At least the second time y'all chat.
Speaker 2: Don't propose and then tell me that's not right. But then you put so much weight on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait, because was she not okay with it?
Speaker 4: I didn't get she wasn't okay that he did not say it up top and giving her to give her the opportunity to decide if that's what she.
Speaker 1: Wants to do, right, Why is it a big deal for you?
Speaker 2: No, we're saying that or I don't think that it was a big deal. The way he was he was like it wasn't anybody else. He's like, I don't know if anybody could love somebody like me, And it's like, sir, what are you talking about it? But then he backtracked and when they got in a fight, he was like, you're the only person who has a problem with this.
Speaker 4: But if that was the case, then why we would have had no problem mentioning it up top. You wouldn't have been afraid. If she's the only person that would have an issue with it, you're hiding it. The whole point of the show is to be open and honest without revealing how you look, and to see if y'all really connect because you're being honest, right, So why drop that bomb after the fact?
Speaker 2: Also, like, how.
Speaker 3: Are you proposing to me?
Speaker 2: You know there's something that you haven't told me, but you need to.
Speaker 4: Tell me exactly. And then it's these whole the threads about oh well this is this is by phobic, this is homophobic, this is phob Yeah, oh yeah, there's you could be homophobic to buy people because by men usually Yes, you don't want to date someone who's by because underliningly you're it's homophobic.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because the women that usually pursue by men, like it's like there's a whole stigma. Yeah, they're competing with men and they don't think that they're actually straight, they're actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to drag this.
Speaker 2: I just I feel like I understand why there are some women who are not okay with that. Everybody is not everybody's preference is not the same. And I feel like there's a lot of men, especially black men, who are on the d L and they commit to you, and they commit to these relationships and then behind your back they doing all this other stuff and you're supposed to just be okay with it. No. I think you.
Speaker 4: Should be honest, even if it's even if you think that, oh, this is a big deal. The whole point is just like being open about whatever you're going through.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's like me.
Speaker 4: Having a full on relationship with somebody and then not being honest about Hey, you know, actually I'm taking antidepressants or I've done meth before, Like my titties are fake. Like it's just like those are things that it should not be an issue to mention it.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I mean they're getting engaged after like what three four days a week, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And they haven't done I mean, but also, we need drama.
Speaker 2: The show needs it couldn't just be a bunch of happy Cameron's and Laurence.
Speaker 4: But I didn't like that there was only one black guy and then you give him this complicated like storyline. Stop stop it while all the other like beige people are just skipping, frolicking, fucking.
Speaker 2: But all of beige people blend together into one person. To me, friend, you can't remember most of their names realistically. You're like, well, that one looked like that one. That one looks just like that one. That's the short version of that.
Speaker 4: The only couple that was black that were supposed to be black.
Speaker 2: Love Done Gone. Well. Also, there weren't that many black people in the show. Sis, I know three black women. It's rude. Well because we didn't. We didn't audition for the show, SiZ. We were like, love is what? But no, I need to see him, I need to see her.
Speaker 3: Been nice. If love is blind, you know who is hosting EVE.
Speaker 2: Love is Black? Let's do Love is Black. I'm gonna pitch the show. I'm gonna pitch the show. There's gonna be one white person on the white side on the male side, and one white person on the female side, and then we.
Speaker 1: Gon't to find each other.
Speaker 2: No, just we're it's all black people, but one of each race is gonna be white.
Speaker 3: And then if they find love to then they do.
Speaker 2: But love is black, Love is blick. I like that and then me and Sidney will host it, yes, or or will do on Hulu on CBS you said they reject, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Or My show that I would love to see is Love Is Blind. But obviously we can't have the host of Catfish anymore because he's you know, aggressive and domestic abuser pretty much. Oh he was abusing somebody, not his wife, but he hit a woman.
Speaker 2: Ah, well what was she wearing? Shut up, Marie.
Speaker 3: But I would want people.
Speaker 4: Who were catfishing to be on the show so that they can find love, and it will have nothing to do with their looks because they're afraid of how they look.
Speaker 3: They're like, nobody will like me.
Speaker 4: That's why I have to pretend to be this other person for someone to be attracted to me.
Speaker 2: That that's a great show. I feel like lying about what you look like is too much work in the new year. Like if you ask somebody for their social media and they're like, oh, I'm not on social media, I'm like, oh, this person has a family, like he's married or is a serial killer. You don't have Instagram? Oh you hiding something.
Speaker 3: You're asking them if they have a LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Okay, And if they say no, I'm gonna be like, well, he's also unemployed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he kills people freelance.
Speaker 4: No, he killing people is his job, is his whole job?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, But he's not making any money sys he's on public assistance.
Speaker 4: The show is problematic. There's another girl named Jessica who's clearly she's like the quote quote older woman.
Speaker 2: She's older than everybody. She's thirty four, she's which is fucking bullshit.
Speaker 3: She's thirty four.
Speaker 2: God, oh oh, thirty four, so old? Shut up, shut up, thirty four ancient okay, shut up by Hollywood standards, a mummy, okay, just dust in a crop top. You're the rudest person I'm listening to right now.
Speaker 3: She is dead, Betty. Anyway, she's crazy.
Speaker 2: So she is.
Speaker 4: She was talking to two guys at the same time, which happens sure, And obviously the guy that she really wanted was like, skirts Kurt, I actually I'm not really feeling you.
Speaker 2: I actually want to talk. No, no, no, he said. He said, well, I'm talking to two other people. You're one of three or something like that, right, And she's like, well, I'm talking to somebody else and he was like, yeah, but I how do I know you? Taking this serious. Yeah, and she's like, well, he was like, I would propose to you tonight. He gasol at her who she left. The other dude comes back. He's like, yeah, it ain't juices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I realized this is not for that, this is not for me. So she's upset. She she goes back to guy number two, Mark, and she's crying to him about this other dude stupid, and then somehow she backtracks, goes back to him, back, goes back to Mark and she's like, yeah, I want to be with you, and he takes her back because he's clearly has low self esteem. He's twenty four, is insane, because you're twenty four, that's when you should be.
Speaker 2: The most confident in yourself.
Speaker 4: But he's small short, Marie I said small.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is that worse than short? He is small?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Andrew, I would consider Andrew small.
Speaker 2: But he's no, Andrew's tall. You can't use the word small.
Speaker 3: But you're small.
Speaker 2: He's skinny, You're he's tall, skinny, he's he's like petite. H No, petite is for is small. When you see petite clothes, it's little. It's smaller than regular size clothes. Andrew is tall. You're not small.
Speaker 3: You're skinny.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't say you're small.
Speaker 3: Well this big You're big where it counts?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about dick size?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it's average.
Speaker 3: Andrew.
Speaker 2: You just get yourself fun down and you said you're twenty four.
Speaker 4: This is when you're supposed to be the most confident.
Speaker 2: Long Andrew say that Dick is long? You see this puling spring bottle is yeah? See that mic in your face? Total the club soda can six at all? Is this thick? The girth is not thing? It is No, it's not so anyway, you have not seen Andrews dick.
Speaker 1: Have you You have not? Why are you looking on.
Speaker 3: Your phone like I think I have a pitcher? No you don't.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: So AnyWho, So then she goes back to Mark and he's obviously a loser, and he takes her and she's like, yeah, like, I never had a connection like this, blah blah blah, I really really like you.
Speaker 2: He said, I never had a connection this after she told him the day before she didn't want to be with him exactly.
Speaker 4: So then they meet and she's immediate like, oh.
Speaker 3: She said he's not my type physically.
Speaker 4: But she thought Mark was a white man. He's Mexican, and he doesn't really he doesn't come off.
Speaker 2: As like Mexican, but he is.
Speaker 4: And she wanted to be like, he's not physically what I want, which is he's not a white man.
Speaker 3: But also he's small.
Speaker 2: She liked the other dude what he looked like. Yeah, that's who she physically is attracted big white dudes.
Speaker 3: She got a small Mexican man.
Speaker 4: But I think if Mark had a bigger belt, she still would be like, No.
Speaker 2: Mexican maybe, but I think if she I think if he was bigger, she would like him a little bit more, a little bit.
Speaker 4: But I think the fact that he was not white threw her off.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you're saying he's not white, but like he's not black. His skin is beige. He just happens to be mixed. He's Hispanic, but he's not.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's her family, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: The way she was drinking wine, you know, she didn't said nigga at least three times.
Speaker 2: I don't know your red wine. She was blonde, white woman, hair all disheveled. Yes, she didn't said nigga.
Speaker 1: Nigga nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't believe me.
Speaker 6: Just watch.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she said all that, but she definitely is not happy with the person.
Speaker 4: She's She was letting that dog drink out of her goblet of red wine.
Speaker 3: It's like, Sis, get your mind right. I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: That's oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was like, she needs.
Speaker 2: Help, messy, Messy.
Speaker 3: There's other people on the show, but those are the main ones.
Speaker 1: That and she had, Like I saw in the view that she was on the view. No, they were talking about the fact that she had a baby voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like I'm saying, doing.
Speaker 4: It was a poor representation of thirty four year old women.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I think it was a good representation of thirty four year old women. Some thirty four year olds are desperate and they really really really want to get married, or they really want to have a baby, or they really want to find love, or you think, at thirty four somebody should have their lives together. But you could still be a child mentally, even though you owed so, I think it's a good representation for thirty four.
Speaker 4: You're a bitch, and I just want you to know that that's fine.
Speaker 2: Which part of that was false.
Speaker 4: Though there was other women down there that was just like so young, and they were just as desperate and messy. Yes, but for women of a particular age, when we hear our clocks ticking, some people never do.
Speaker 2: But when people start to hear it, you know you'll be in it your thirties and you're like, I need to have a baby, I want to start a family. This needs to happen. I've never felt like this before with anybody before. Yes, I'll marry you. And then you meet them and you're like, ugh, this is not it, but I really need a baby, and you drink wine and then you maybe have sex with somebody that you're not attracted to. Thirty four. This is thirty four. No, I will not allow you to slander such a glorious age.
Speaker 3: Oh thirty four was the was the best year of your life?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. But I'm just saying, Okay, Well, I will let you know how I feel when I turn thirty four. Actually I probably won't. You probably never won't know, but no, i'll know when I turn thirty four. I'll tell you when I'm turned thirty four. That's a lie.
Speaker 3: On my thirty fourth birthday, I'm gonna be like, I don't know how to tell you this, but.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty four, and then we'll cry, and you'll be grouped. You'll be check texting everybody in the group, chat like did you know, Maurice thirty four? And it'll be you know, like two thousand and thirty, and you know, we'll make it through. We'll get through it.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, I'm like seven years older than.
Speaker 2: Seven. I didn't. I've never said a number. But if that's what you feel on your heart, if your knees tell you seven years, you can cut me open and count the rings.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at your nexus. Yeah, you don't really have that many lines, So what happens?
Speaker 2: You just get lines in your neck? But does that affect black folks or just white women? No, you get lines, you get lines across your neck. Let me see your neck. You've been doing neck masks. I can't really see, Andrew, let me see a thoat? Is that giving you a creamy twenty four year old? Nick?
Speaker 1: What is my neck telling you?
Speaker 3: Sidney reads next she doesn't read pops You suck a mean Nick.
Speaker 1: That's across.
Speaker 3: The listeners. But Andrew, you're out here, you're da people.
Speaker 2: What are some dating deal breakers that you have it just like, ah, hold on, what are like two or three things that like absolutely.
Speaker 3: You not doing it?
Speaker 1: Like when there's like any pause in the conversation. I need it to be going all the time, having the dinner paid for or whatever. Now is it big one? We're doing that?
Speaker 2: So you if someone tells you that you gotta pay, that's a deal breaker. You're not gonna see that person again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe if you're talking to somebody and you have a conversation and there's a little slight delay.
Speaker 1: In if I have to pay for all of it.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to pay for all, but they say, you know, you're not gonna put your card down for your half.
Speaker 1: I could do half maybe if it's good, really good. Oh yeah, I don't know. They just need to be like fun and being able to like.
Speaker 2: Have about physically friend physically. What are some deal breakers for you physically?
Speaker 1: Oh? Uh, bigger than me?
Speaker 2: You need them to be bigger than you.
Speaker 1: Not always taller though, just like a little bit broader and broader than me. Is most people.
Speaker 3: Shoulders, short nairs.
Speaker 2: Listen, I feel like you tiptoe around stuff. I need you to have all your teeth. I need you to have all your teeth. And I can't be with somebody who will be on my six hundred pound life. I just I don't like people that are too big, and I don't like people who are too small, because it's just you know, I'm small. We can't goldilocks over here, chopsticks.
Speaker 3: I needed to be just right.
Speaker 1: Have you been on dates with people where they don't have all their teeth?
Speaker 2: No? But I have given my phone number to a dude that was talking to me in a way that I didn't know, and then he smiled at me after I gave him my number, and I was like, oh, no, wear all his teeth. He was British. He was British and he kind of sounded his voice sounded all velvety, like idries, and then he opened his mouth and was like geez. And I was like, oh, was he cute?
Speaker 3: He was nice looking. He was a black tube. He was nice, he was britty.
Speaker 2: Come on, Marie, buddy didn't have any teeth. How many teeth was he missing? All the teeth? Literally? I think he only had four like time on the back, he's a beaver.
Speaker 3: Four in the front. He hit two in the front and no other teeth.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, better than suck your titties.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he had one on the top and one on the bottom.
Speaker 3: So he was like, that's a good fourth play friend.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Sydney, that's how you'll be doing it, friend. Ah five years of four place ah yo? Any teeth? AnyWho?
Speaker 3: Sydney, wh what are some deal breakers for you?
Speaker 2: Dating wise? Deal breakers?
Speaker 4: Somebody who's not funny, like I need to laugh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, I don't need you to You don't.
Speaker 2: Have to be funnier than me. I just I mean, that's not possible.
Speaker 4: But I just somebody who has a sense of humor, Like Andrew, you have a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Like you're cool.
Speaker 2: You'd be a little serious sometimes though.
Speaker 4: But I'm a little serious too, so I could take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're both depressed.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, bring the mood fucking down.
Speaker 1: Sorry, he's just.
Speaker 3: Trying to keep us grounded.
Speaker 1: I'm serious.
Speaker 2: You're right, it's just Andrew being serious.
Speaker 3: You know, you're right.
Speaker 2: So I feel like you guys didn't include me in the depression, and I feel like I'm a little bit said too.
Speaker 1: You're said to okay, depressed. Yeah, you don't know that, Yes, we do?
Speaker 3: Do you do you know that?
Speaker 4: I'm not She could be like depressed adjacent, she could be situ situational depressed. I don't know, like if if things changed.
Speaker 1: Like if you's what depression is.
Speaker 4: But you can something can trigger depression and you don't necessarily be depressed.
Speaker 2: Andrew, this feels like you're not being very inclusive of me, and I will hit you with cities perse exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't I don't know. What were we just talking about.
Speaker 4: We were talking about deal breakers. So for me, right, yes, yeah, I want somebody to be a little bit funny. A deal breaker for me is if you have a like a child.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a real ass deal breaker. I don't want you got a kid? Well, good, that's great.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I could be in that space.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I feel like you guys are just giving obvious deal breakers.
Speaker 2: Though no smokers deal breaker cigarettes is a deal breaker for me.
Speaker 3: But also, yeah, children, is that an obvious steel breaker?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to tell.
Speaker 4: Me Amita as a kid and people still talk to her left and right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not going to win me in it. I'm saying like, I don't want to be with a dude that got kids.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I don't want your gross kids to come to my apartment and touch stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to impress your child. Absolutely, your rude ass kid with his iPad and I'm making eye contact with me.
Speaker 3: Your kids talking about you're not my mom. I don't want to be your better than her. That's why I'm here. Your mama done?
Speaker 4: Well, what's your mom looked like? Because, uh, it looks like your dad is now with her. What's your mother's Instagram? I'm verified and your mother's not your mama. Don't got no blue check. She could suck my dirt and then as well.
Speaker 2: And if you tell your dad, I won't kill you.
Speaker 3: No get see you, chop chop chop.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's me as a step mom. Honestly, I would be cool with having like dating a dude whose kids are older than me. You know what?
Speaker 3: And it called Smith style.
Speaker 2: No, you know so I could like swoop in and get on the wheel before the kids.
Speaker 4: Ah, well, you would need to get kids who were awful, because.
Speaker 2: Then it would be easy to get on the way. If he's that rich and there's a will involved, and the kids are that much older than me, you already know the kids is trash, Yes, a bunch of Ivana.
Speaker 3: Trump's Ivanka what's her name?
Speaker 1: Well, Avanka is the daughter. Evana is the mother.
Speaker 2: They're both raggedy tomato tomato, that's what we're saying. They're like the same apple doesn't fall far from the tree, babe.
Speaker 3: The apple doesn't fall far from the Russian tree.
Speaker 2: So that. But yeah, cigarettes are gross guys that.
Speaker 3: Like are dumb, like two dumb, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh I love Do they need to drink?
Speaker 3: No, they don't need to do anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay yeah if you do drugs, I can't date you, right yeah yeah, Well as a sober person.
Speaker 1: If they smoke weed, m oh, I'm here for that.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that.
Speaker 3: You smoke we while we having sex beach.
Speaker 2: Seems like that's your thing, friend A Nah, not really, but you know, Winter twenty twenty, we're here for it. But like, I've been with people who don't smoke weed at all, and that's fine.
Speaker 3: You know, we got stuff to do, Get up and do something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you're smoking weed or if you're partying all the time, then you're not that motivated, and that's a turn off as well. I need somebody motivated because I am what not. So it can't just be too vols, right.
Speaker 2: You gotta have like goals and ambitions and stuff. Yeah, you know, like have stuff that you're working towards, so that like when I'm lounging and not doing no work, I can be like, let me.
Speaker 3: Do some work so he don't think that I'm a loser.
Speaker 4: Or you have a job, so you can leave and I can stay in your apartment and do my work quotation.
Speaker 3: Mark meaning go through all your stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, checking under the bed, I'm checking all the dresses. I'm checking in the cabinets. And I want you to get out of work at like seven o'clock. No, No, that's it's too late.
Speaker 4: I think that's perfect for men. A class only see you from eight to ten. That's a hot Yeah, eight to ten.
Speaker 2: Well, they got a star work at ten, so they're probably leaving it now.
Speaker 3: But eight pm at night, yeah, ten.
Speaker 2: But they're not leaving. That was at ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: In the morning, right, No, But if you have work and you get home from eight to in your you.
Speaker 2: Can oh eight at ten pm, that's when I would want to be with you. Yeah, I don't know. And I like people who are confident. Like like a deal breaking for me is people who are like, like very insecure and like unsure about themselves. That's not that's not what I want in a partner. I need you to be like confident because that is hot. But if you're like, are you.
Speaker 3: Talking to other guys?
Speaker 1: I did recently change my hinge like specifications too, because it was the lowest height was five to ten and I was like, I feel like I'm just being so specific. Now open it up a little bit. I lowered it down. I went on like one date with someone that was like five eight, and I was like, this, I can't do this.
Speaker 3: Maybe bring it to five nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just makes it different.
Speaker 4: It up five to nine, because make them make it to five nine and say they could wear lifts on the date.
Speaker 1: Lifts, shoe lifts and some heels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little a Tom Cruise witch. But maybe just bring it up one. See if that makes a difference. Yeah, I feel like shorter dudes got sometimes have more of like a chip on their shoulder. They feel like they have more to prove. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if they're if they're short and they don't have money, it's like if they're short in height and in cash. Yeah, that's not gonna really work.
Speaker 2: That's such a type for you.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna work for any It's not good for the group.
Speaker 2: But what's the age that you got? What's your age limit?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: It starts at twenty four because to forty Okay, that's a good range.
Speaker 2: That's a good range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, one younger than me, they can't.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to date a twenty two year old.
Speaker 1: Exactly so he could give you chlamydia?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you deserve better than that, someone who's not going to fuck you right, no way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also that mainly that that's always to everybody's time. Also, a twenty two year old most likely not gonna pay for the date, not at all. No, But a thirty nine year old has the money to do that.
Speaker 4: Oh, you've been with some thirty nine year olds that don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Some forty one year olds.
Speaker 2: Sifi, go talk about it, beach. People who don't have the savings account. Yeah, the four to one cat A lot of change.
Speaker 1: A change on the floor, mattress on the floor. We took the bus to the movie.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm taking the bust of the movies. But it's relatable.
Speaker 1: But you know what they always that's the type that always lays it down the best.
Speaker 3: Lays it down the best. We know broke Dick. Sometimes we the best Dick.
Speaker 4: That corn bus deck coin purse pussy perfect coin.
Speaker 2: Purse pussy change per Scooch.
Speaker 3: Yep, they got changed.
Speaker 1: The episode title.
Speaker 2: I don't know what did I say about the bus Bustick.
Speaker 1: There was something really good earlier that you said. What was it? Chris Chris Rock is math.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chris Rock is on myth, but Chris Rock is myth. Love is Black like that too, Okay.
Speaker 2: We did we did it Love is Black. I don't know. If the second season has a casting call, you.
Speaker 4: Should go, oh absolutely, I would not. I would not let you not.
Speaker 2: Do audition, and I will let people propose to me and till the very end and then be like, well I just want to go to Mexico.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but it was it was all like cheap. It was a cheap trick.
Speaker 2: It looked like they were it didn't feel worth it.
Speaker 3: It looked like an all inclusive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tacky, looked like I was not to loom at all.
Speaker 2: What was a quality?
Speaker 3: Insists, Yeah it was tack.
Speaker 4: I was like, I've had better hotels in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Right, Mexico's not expensive.
Speaker 2: It's not I mean certain parts, yes, but like Kencon is cheap places like that, like touristy places like that.
Speaker 3: It about so much money. You don't need that many.
Speaker 2: Pesos three hundred pesos thirty dollars facts.
Speaker 4: Yep, okay, Well that concludes our Love is Black episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, I feel like we got a lot out and I really want you to be on Love is Blind. I might even apply and pretend that I'm what straight, and then break out and be like I actually am a lesbian?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that'll be your drama for the season.
Speaker 6: Is you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gonna be able to accept you like this. I have something to say that I'm a lesbian.
Speaker 1: What if you're coming on to all the girls in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I guess we're both applying.
Speaker 2: Marie, Okay, made the Best Black Beach win The Best Black Beach win. That's a good title too.
Speaker 6: Yes, the best black Beach win Beach beach b E E C H and blick b K blick b l a K blick beach.
Speaker 2: You black beach you blitch you blick you blick beach. No, you beach black you You're the blickiest beach I've ever seen. Merch. I love you black beach you.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, come in right subscribe? Tell us if you would date somebody that you'd never seen? Uh, if we had a live event and we were because is there a way for us to do this like blind speed Day?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: We can, absolutely, there can be a blind day, expert.
Speaker 2: No, I want to do an actual event where I set people up on blind days and they can't see each other. But how would that work.
Speaker 4: We would have a questionnaire and we would match people up through the questionnaire.
Speaker 2: But how would we keep them from seeing each other? Hm?
Speaker 4: That's that's everybody's coming in with a blindfold.
Speaker 2: But I feel like some of them already have to be seated, right because.
Speaker 4: Sit them down. I'll be their service dog.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you just like turn the lights off whatever? Get to random people, bring them up to the stage, have a separator between them and ask them both questions.
Speaker 2: Oh well, oh yeah, wait so then so then the but then there's an audience, Yes.
Speaker 1: The audience.
Speaker 2: The audience is seeing them. There's like a curtain dividing them. Okay, let's talk about it the Bellhouse.
Speaker 3: If we could do this Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: But then, but the other couples then couldn't be backstage because they would see each other, is what I'm saying. Because I want it to be more than one couple. We put a we'll put a bag over their head backstage at the Bellhouse, at the Girl. Anyway, stay tuned for Love is Line.
Speaker 4: Love is the Live the live action, Live the live action Leck.
Speaker 3: Love is Blind is the name of the show.
Speaker 2: Patent pending, trademarked copyright. Uh, and we gonna find dust, We gon find like a right, We're gonna really make it blind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be somebody who looks good as somebody who missing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go right in my archives and see those people who are missing toenails.
Speaker 3: I got it missing toning.
Speaker 2: Fuck with me, you know what got it? Gross? Anyway, Bye guys, save yem bye Forever.
Speaker 5: This has been a forever Dog production Executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.