Speaker 1: Hey, o Joe, if I if I'm if I'm the If I'm Miami, I'm taking Caleb Downs the Dolphins. Oh the Dolphins up. If I'm if I'm if? Yes, because guess what we had Ramsey? We let him go. I isn't Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 2: They think it going too Listen, Miami's in a complete rebuild, complete rebuild. So if you're gonna start over, why not start over with a player who can angle your defense, especially in the secondary.
Speaker 1: Hold on the Dolphins. The Dolphins got two first round picks. Remember they chailed, they traded Jams Wattle. They got the Bronz pick. Yes, it's a little lower, it's probably twenty. It went to the championship game, so it's probably twenty nine eight twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm mad. Let me see some.
Speaker 4: Tennessee average.
Speaker 1: Uh but and you and and now you look at Tennessee average less than ten yards per reception last year, which was second worse than the league. You can understand why they took Cardell Tate. He gives them big play potential. As you mentioned, Ridley was injured last year, and we'll see because he's still is an exceptional rock runner.
Speaker 4: But the injuries are starting to come with.
Speaker 1: A little regular, a little more, a little more frequency, a little bit more than I would like to see.
Speaker 3: Ojoe, Wait, who's who's injuries? Hunk?
Speaker 4: Uh Rid?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Cowboys traded up to eleven. I bet you they take it?
Speaker 3: Take who? Wait a minute? Take who?
Speaker 4: Ojo?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. Would you take Caleb downs? Or would you take Reuben Bain Jr?
Speaker 3: Ooh that's a good one. Do they need to do? What's what's more important for them? Defensively?
Speaker 4: Someone on the edge, Hey go put yeah, go get the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe it's band.
Speaker 4: Because you been what what did you try to do? You try to replace Michael?
Speaker 1: Because remember they they they wanted they was they was willing to offer their first round pick, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: To the Rams, not the Rams, to the Raiders for uh Crosby. Oh, the Cowboys took downs?
Speaker 3: How how does the chest see all? That's so damn fast? He on my on my TV.
Speaker 2: The young boy that went to went to he walked around with the what do you call the the Polynesian you're still.
Speaker 5: Hugging and he's still hugging the down On my phone, the chatted the chatter is said, uh, uh.
Speaker 1: Did but but look for me, it was a no brainer. Caleb downs with Reuben Band Jr. Play making safety.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You hear a lot of people say he's he's one of the cleanest players in the draft. You look at his tape, you look at how he conducts himself both on and off the field.
Speaker 4: He was one of the cleanest players. That's what you want, O Joe. I want to be oo.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to if I'm a head coach or general manager owner, I want to be able to go to bed.
Speaker 3: And turn No, I ain't got to worry about you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get up in the middle of the night looking I got seventeen hundred miss calls and text messages. So what did Dallas? What did Dallas give up? What did Dallas give up to move up a couple of spots then with one spot, so you had to probably give up a second round pick. Bane might not have to leave Miami, ojo.
Speaker 3: Hey, show might not? You know what I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm that YouTube YouTube TV so slow. I'm gonna just watch the chat. I'm gonna let the chat tell me who's going chat I'm relying to y'all to let me know who's going. So I'm reading the chat a TV not working and in connecting to the goddamn box.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh okay. The Cowboys they move up one spot, getting number twelve. The Dolphins get excuse me, the Cowboys getting number eleven. The Dolphins trade back one spot to get the number twelve, which was the Cowboys, and they get picked one seventy seven and one eighty. So that's probably like what fifth or sixth round that's gotta be. That's late fifth, early sixth. Yeah, okay, so that's two. That's two fifth rounders, seventy seven and eighty oh yeah, yes, yes, Or or you don't want to run the risk of somebody else moving up. Maybe they thought maybe maybe they didn't think Miami was gonna take downs, but they didn't want to run the risk of somebody else moving up to that level spot and taking downs because at that point in time, I'm sure they probably had him very high on their board, extremely high on their board, and Harry is kind of like the Michael Parsons that hey, and they ended up doing a deal with the Eagles. They said, look, we'll trade you, but just don't take we give you our word. We're not taking Parsons sight. But they took Smitty and then all if Smitty went ten and Parsons, if I'm not mistaken, went eleven. According to Albert Breer, one head coach earlier that they told him Vegas, Vegas, ohs and the guy with the best chance to get a gold jacket, it's Caleb Downs.
Speaker 2: I mean of all the guys, right that, all the guys that drafted in general. Yeah, I mean that that's ooh, that's that's high praise.
Speaker 3: That's high praise.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 1: I've heard a lot of a lot of people say that, oh Joe, he has he has the he's the.
Speaker 4: Cleanest player in the draft.
Speaker 1: I like that less less margin and I hate using the turn bus, but the less margin of a guy that doesn't meet expectations.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's do it. I got you.
Speaker 3: I wonder, I wonder why everybody's so high on him like that?
Speaker 1: Uh solid, I mean, you know, played Alabama, so he's well coached on the coach Saban.
Speaker 4: Then he goes to Ohio State. If I'm not.
Speaker 1: Mistaken, didn't he win the beliitical forward not to be a lit to Coff the Thorp forward downs, racked up two hundred and fifty seven combined tackles, sixteen tackles for losses, a sack and a half, six picks, twelve pass defense, three fourth fumble, and a pair of punt return touchdowns and three in college and gave up exactly there's so many touchdowns and coverage in this time at Ohio State. Oh yeah, he wanted, yeah, he wanted to throw up for war as the nation's top cornerback Big Ten defensive Player of the year. So think about that. Now, look at the guy that's on his roster, and he was the Big ten defensive player of the year.
Speaker 4: They got Reese, they got Styled, they got Big Mac. He was defensive player of the year.
Speaker 6: Ojoe.
Speaker 1: That speaks yeah, yeah, I like it. I like to pick. I thought he should come off the board right about here. I thought Miami was gonna take him. The Cowboys clearly thought Miami or were worried about somebody else zooming up to that spot and taking him. And they say, you know what, for for two fifth round.
Speaker 3: Picks, we're'll take that.
Speaker 1: That's a small consolation to give up. But Caleb down. It's a cowboy.
Speaker 4: Hey. You know Joe happy because he water he water Caleb?
Speaker 3: Uhuh, what's my what my bang was picking? Man? Come on, man, hell, if.
Speaker 1: I was y'all, if ruben Baine there, I don't even I'm spread up there.
Speaker 3: If Ruben Bin's I'm spreading up hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Jared Allen ruben Bane? God damn that was that was a big boy name. We just got, man where I ship my mind?
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all got sexy.
Speaker 3: That's a nice one, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And now if Stewart just pays out, just becomes what you guys thought it would be.
Speaker 4: I mean I took that. I think y'all took it with the seventeenth pick.
Speaker 1: Now you got now you got Dax at the at the one, you got Stewart, You get banged.
Speaker 3: That's nasty work right there. It's amazing. It's amazing how the draft.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how the draft and all season acquisition could change the team and the heartbeat, especially on.
Speaker 3: The defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 2: Now, it'd be awesome if the goddamn Bengals and management is thinking the way you're thinking.
Speaker 4: Uh, the pick is.
Speaker 1: In it said the Dolphins on the clock. The pick is in. The Dolphins look like they're taking KP big Alabama offensive that left tackle, thank you sixty six three fifty eight Cayden Proctor uh New York Giants offensive lineman Francis But message to Jackson Dark, I'm ready to die for.
Speaker 4: You, man, o your a because remember we had what what's the rest of we had?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: Remember how you were talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I don't know if you had a whole lot.
Speaker 4: I played with it. I played with a couple of them big thick bone jokers.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh let me see, Yeah, I play I play with Domaito, I played with Wow happened?
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe? The Rams taking Tyd Simpson with the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: They already got Stephan Bennett though. What they got to do with him?
Speaker 1: Well what that high they believe he was, he wasn't gonna be there that they had to train then didn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How they finished twelve and five? And oh they got falcons picked last year. They got falcons picked from last year.
Speaker 3: Wow, And that's crazy. That's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I did too.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy, Yes, Joe. The question is given how well Matthew Stafford slaid.
Speaker 3: Hold up, what is the MVP. Wow? Wait up, I'm the m v P.
Speaker 4: And you take a quarterback that year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You remember we always said, listen, you build for the future while you still got your people in the house, right Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, I thought you told me. Hey, you told me that you told me. But I said, oh, chat y'all. Remember when I said, Jordan, get this right here, Hey, chat y'all. Remember I said, oh, yo, sometime with a tackle, I said, you see what happened with San Francisco.
Speaker 4: They kept kicking the kid down the road.
Speaker 1: You say, oh, you say you said be trimp still one or two best?
Speaker 3: No, I said, I said what I said.
Speaker 2: What the quarterback position is much different, which is why the god damn Pittsburgh Steelers and goddamn quarterback purgatory now waiting on a goddamn fifty six year old quarterback and let him know whether you're coming back or not, because you didn't do what you needed to do while you had Ben Roethlisberger.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is that and see what happens is is they win just enough and so by the time you get ready to pick a quarterback, all of them don't. So it just so happens, Faculus. Look at what y'all tough.
Speaker 3: So they I'm assuming you you take high Simpson this early.
Speaker 2: You're saying that he's better than steps and Bennett, And what you've seen from steps and Bennett isn't enough to unsee it.
Speaker 3: You just don't. You don't see him as a future when Mats staffinds decide and walk away.
Speaker 4: So now the question is Matthew Stafford's on the clock?
Speaker 3: Should me? No, he ain't, not the way he planned.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 1: You know, Aaron Rodgers and and Aaron Rodgers won two m v ps in the final three years of his four years of his career out there, what did it do with you?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe? You know, don't you forget?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Listen, they picked Ty Simpson. I'm not sure what number that was that he was picked at. But if he don't pan out, now this this the NFL is a whole different ball game now, thinking job will but is much easier now. Is he a gunslinger like goddamn Matthew Stafford?
Speaker 3: No, no, absolutely not. But again, look at there.
Speaker 1: Might not be there might not be two three quarterbacks that got the arm talent that Matthew Stafford got right now, I'm talking about in the current NFL.
Speaker 2: Now there ain't three absolutely not mm hmmm, because that joke could make every throw everyone And.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about with velocity, with touch, the no look, I mean look, the no lotok stuff that he be doing.
Speaker 3: Now he just got man, he needs.
Speaker 4: To stop playing wow. And I just saw I just saw him and his wife Kelly at the game.
Speaker 2: La yep, yep, I know what, y'all rich folk going to the Laker games sitting course side.
Speaker 3: What actually they gotta show? Sound like the Life report.
Speaker 1: Reports are that they spoke to Matthew Stafford saying that look, if he's available at when we're picked.
Speaker 2: I know damn well they had a conversation with him because he would be pissed if they didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, how about this here your girl come to you and say, Oh Joe, you know I'm telling you, but I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Right right right. You told me, well, she told me, make a little easier for me. Don't don't surprise me. Let me know you're finna hit the dough. Let me know you finna hit the dose like a propel.
Speaker 4: Guess what that lets you know, she already been thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I'm two steps ahead of you.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you've been.
Speaker 3: You've been thinking the same same thing we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like I knew, I knew something a little off about you, baby, Hey, but you know what, I already took the liberty.
Speaker 4: I got the move. When people coming.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, you ain't got to worry about it.
Speaker 4: I had a feeling if I.
Speaker 3: Ain't got to worry about nothing.
Speaker 1: But a lot, but a lot of people. They high on Todd Simpson. I thought he played well with you, like the first eight games. He was sensational, and then all of a sudden, I don't know if he got injured. I don't know what happened, but he took a dive and it didn't look good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like that pick for the Rams. I mean I like Todd Simpson.
Speaker 2: I just don't see anyone really unseating Matt Stafford unless just some some catastrophic injury happens and he can't play or he can't throw. I don't know what Matt Stafford went through last year in training camp where his back was bothering and it was hurting, but he needed to pull that same junkie did last.
Speaker 3: Year and do it again.
Speaker 2: Because if it's gonna get you to the playoffs, and it's gonna get you twelve and five, you know towards the end of the season, I'm all fine with that. And I can live with that every single season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the thing, Oh look, Matthew Stafford came out in what two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, okay, thought so two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: So this year what.
Speaker 6: Eighteen for him?
Speaker 1: Because from from from old nine to eighteen is ten years nineteen, twenty twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, eighteen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's out of luck, that's how Yeah. So basically it's ten years from the year you come in to a year under. So if you came into Old nine, you go to eighteen, that's ten years and then you count from there. But hey, who and remember oh Joe here on the final year of his contract. Remember he on the side of the two year deal. Now, the question is giving what you got? Hookahs coming back, DeVante's coming back, Tay coming back, the running back, coming back, Kyrine coming back, the defense, is intact. You believe your defense is better because you got McDuffie Watson. That's giving up for mister jaylen Was. I believe in children or the future.
Speaker 3: Treat them, let them lead the way.
Speaker 1: That boy going in place it, we go in place it. After the show, he going across the street to get that get that special.
Speaker 3: Uh wow, damn whatever some happen.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm just saying, Todd Sampson, I think somebody chance what what what?
Speaker 4: What the chance saying?
Speaker 8: Joe?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: What the what the Internet saying? Anybody surprised by that?
Speaker 2: No, that that the Internet is saying, Please spoil us some more with the pigs.
Speaker 1: Hey, we ain't gonna never get invited to anything NFL moving forward. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what there wasn't about anyway. Oh man, man, I know Joe happy. I know Joe extremely happy. The pig is in the pig is in.
Speaker 4: The rams.
Speaker 1: But I think you have to, Joe, because you can't. You can't wait and keep waiting. And I think the thing is that and the thing is about Sean McVay and the really good quarter, the really good Yeah, coaches, you gotta make very tough decisions. I think that's why the Patriots were so good for so long, because they understand. I got to move on with Richard Seymour. I gotta move on with really McGinnis. I got to move on with Ty Long. I got to move on with Rodney Harrison. I got to move on with Logan Mankins. I got to move on. I gotta move on. I gotta move on. And so the thing is that coach Belichick is almost College is perfect for him because guess what you know in college in three to four years, they don't. I can't fall in love with somebody because I know.
Speaker 2: In three And the good thing with with Belichick two is during that time, during his tenure, he understood when everybody's time was up. He understood where everybody's is up, and let them be.
Speaker 1: You always move on from a guy year. Oh your one year too early as opposed to one year too late. Come on, who are who's up? After the Oh the Ravens are up?
Speaker 3: The Ravens. Yeah, now they're going defense.
Speaker 4: Did you think they take Bain?
Speaker 3: They go They're going defense? Definitely?
Speaker 4: What about living Ksey conceptions?
Speaker 3: I like that for me. I want them to get a man.
Speaker 4: A little received.
Speaker 3: But the concepts on this big that's a good one.
Speaker 6: I like him.
Speaker 4: I like him. I like him except John. I think ruben Bain.
Speaker 1: Edge Russia six two two sixty three can bend. That's what Ravens. Ravens taking offensive live and note you're out of Penn State. Okay, Well, all I know is they need to get rid of for La Lah.
Speaker 3: Come on, don't do anything like that. Give him another chance.
Speaker 2: Huh you want to don't want to give me another chance?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson said, you know, don't get give him the chance with somebody else, the man of death.
Speaker 4: He's single handedly cost the Ravens about four games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah it was bad.
Speaker 4: I mean he good and terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Who the rams take?
Speaker 3: Y'all? Did we get it right? Mum hm.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh liva vega yo wadney man yo wanne depends. Hey, god, he's going to the Ravens. Hey, oh man, that Joe got about seventeen. You got old lie vague g old lie old la oliva olava ba y'all wul nay olavainga. Oh hell no, your Whydney, your whinney. The office alignment from Peter's state. He going to the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, he definitely playing what you can call it. Hes gonna play right guard. Uh yeah, reight guard. Okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: They couldn't bring that couldn't ring for u for lateley back he had there, Hey, lebar, say hold on, are you trying to sack me too? Because you're running, you're running, you're running facing me, You're supposed to block him.
Speaker 3: He was terrible and he just had a bad season. He wasn't that bad.
Speaker 4: Old And then guess what, oh Joe, and guess where he signed to? The Giants?
Speaker 2: Man, go on ahead, man, can you imagine him and every kneel on the same sign that that's not that's not fair.
Speaker 4: Boy, Look at you.
Speaker 1: I go out there with a barm knee and two water officials help and get me a sack of half. Oh yeah, I look. Ravens don't have good picks with offensive linemen, you know, uh.
Speaker 2: They no, no, but that one, but that one they did, Yeah, I know, good harball.
Speaker 1: Uh you look, you look, you look at what they had. I mean o'brown. Nobody wanted o' brown. The Ravens got him, and he turned into a Pro Bowl player. It's gonna make eighty one hundred million dollars, Yandy Ronnie Staley. Yeah, obviously we know what they had with Jo.
Speaker 3: I ain't know, hey, Johnny, but how the hell jail play guard? That damn tall.
Speaker 1: Man because because they had they had t Bone wrestled so Tony Jones when they were Eveland and so uh no, they wasn't. They didn't moved to Baltimore in ninety six. So that was the first year. So the first year they moved to Baltimore, that was the year they took Jo and Ray in the first round. And then Joe was a left guard and then they kicked him out the left tackle. We traded for t Bone. T Boone came to us, went to suit Bowls with us. I mean they were they went on a spree. Uh Like I said, Ozzie, Ozzie, don't normally miss you look at me. You look at from from Jo to Ray to Peter Bowl.
Speaker 3: Where a hell to ed helimo, uh.
Speaker 1: Hello, Nada Todd heat. The only thing he missed on the wide receivers. For whatever reason, he couldn't get him. I mean from Travis Taylor to Michael Clayton. He had to go outside and get him, you know. Huh yeah, yeah, God, well you didn't. Condre came from the h Yeah, he came on the Vikings. Remember he had to go get Derek d.
Speaker 3: D Mains were good boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Smitty Smith got a fool up there too. Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: They finally seemed like they finally got it right. They finally got it right.
Speaker 8: With u h.
Speaker 4: Jay Flowers. Yeah, old Liva Anger.
Speaker 3: Now how I say that? You got it right?
Speaker 4: Ah, Old Liva Anger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody say that's what the Rams say. The Rams, the ramsay, f the Picts. They're going for it every they go for it every year. Stand cronky, mister cronkey. Hey, he's like, hey, go get it done, Go get it done. But you know, when you got that kind of money, you're worth about sixteen billion, you could do that. M M duffy. Yeah, that was their pick that they traded. They kept the Falcons pick.
Speaker 3: He may you know staying on Arsenal. You heard me on Bang.
Speaker 4: Guess what bang going over there? Talk to me?
Speaker 3: Stay up you right home baby? Right down the street, Why right down the street.
Speaker 1: Maybe he have the same success because he slid in the draft. Another guy that played for the Bucks, played at the u W brother brother Warren Sap. That's a good pick.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. We're go getting boys hell out there black.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, that's a that's a good thing. I ain't he ain't got to go that fall Tampa right down the street. Look, hey, look y'all drive. Yeah, I like it. That's gratulations man, brother bane Man and the Baine family. I know, y'all happy man, congratulations. Oh yeah, you heard what I said? Hey, you know staying mister Kronk. You know he owned Arsenal, Arsenal, the Avalanche Buggets.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing. You know.
Speaker 2: If I it's a good thing I ain't playing today because I'd be the first player to be able to play football and in the e p A. I play for Arsenal and the Rams.
Speaker 4: And he made one of the Waltons daughters.
Speaker 3: What yep, that's crazy. I mean, I need, I need, I need, I need to call mister Cronky. I need to holler at him.
Speaker 2: Matter fact, you know a receiver coach from Oregon State, Eric Yarborough, you receive a coach for the Rams.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what the drawer owner mister Ford. He own sports teams too, did you will? You know he made the five Stone daughter one't make cars the other big You.
Speaker 3: See how they keep you see how they keep them, honey circulating in the family. Yeah, I do, I absolutely do.
Speaker 4: But no, I like this. I like this pick. I like this pick.
Speaker 1: Look I think if me look now, it's gonna take a couple of years for you to tell. But I like everybody, I like whatever. I don't think anybody reached for a pick yet, No yet, I don't think, like, oh my god, I can't believe, Oh my goodness, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't see.
Speaker 3: I don't see them yet. No, I don't and I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even think anything would be a reach at this point because most of the teams that have picked so far, they're picking based on what they actually need.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely they need more than that. But this will do for right now. I wonder what Kenyon's a deep going. The Big T the tight end out of Oregon sixty three to one ran for nice.
Speaker 2: He nice, but again, someone that had the measurables that he did the random times and did all that stuff at the combouy he did would he put out on film, and he still hasn't gone yet. Now, that would have been a reach going too early, That would have been a reach as great as he looked, as great.
Speaker 3: As he looked on film.
Speaker 2: Listen, a team that actually needs a tight end, they gonna take him at the right time.
Speaker 1: I plus, the thing is plus, The thing is, oh Joe, is that? Okay? I saw what he run. I saw what he ran in the combine, I saw the measureless all that. But when I cut the tape off, do I see that? Do I see that same level of explosiveness? Do I see twitter? You do I see a guy that can get open?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I saw him run sceams, But hey, can he drop his h?
Speaker 3: Is he sudden?
Speaker 1: That's two different things. People think, Oh oh man, he ran four three, but he sudden? Because as a tight end, you running rocks in a congested area. Can you drop your here to get out? Can you run the stick? Can you run the shallow and sit it down? Can you run the sorrow? Can you run the whip whip route? That's what I need to know all that? Yeah, allel, how often you think you're gonna send it down?
Speaker 6: Tight end?
Speaker 4: Down the field?
Speaker 3: Forty yards.
Speaker 1: O't Joe, tell me what he did? Tell me what he does in ten yards? Shallow stick, wall, sorrow, choice, option, whip, GHI, everything everything, really the top routes that the Titian is gonna run. Occasionally you're running on the seal a sail route which is a seven. Occasionally you're running on the scene up the scene, or you're running on the far cross. But most of his routes twelve and under, shallow cross, stick route, wall, route, pivot, choice, whip.
Speaker 4: How did you do with that?
Speaker 2: Oh, he went to the jets and you just you just mentioned and he went to the jets. Hey that's hey, that's that's a nice little okay, Geno, Hey, gen know, do something with that boy.
Speaker 3: Man? You got him, you know, paer him up with Garrett Wilson.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, and you got what you call there, Mason Taylor, Jason Taylor's son.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Hey is uh Breeshaw Breese Hall. He's still there? Huh.
Speaker 2: They let yes, they franchised, right, they showed they put that tag on you.
Speaker 3: Boy. M hm. See you see how they do you when they don't want to pay you? See how they do you?
Speaker 4: Hey? But hey, oh Joe, that's about fourteen to fifteen million.
Speaker 8: Boy.
Speaker 3: I want some security. Younk.
Speaker 2: I already had one injury, and now I appreciate you. I appreciate you, you know, telling me you buy me a little bit when you'll give me a little change. But I want some long term security.
Speaker 1: Guess who Guess who the other guy they franchised coming off a knee injury?
Speaker 4: Saque? Remember what the giant it was?
Speaker 3: It it was his ankle or his need okay, towards I see ya. Now look at him yep, oh man, but ken.
Speaker 4: You s off the board.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I was just looking at him like man, I know he ran fast, but I'm used to saying I won't see see I like to see guys.
Speaker 4: I I like to see guys.
Speaker 3: Play fast and run fast and if you do.
Speaker 1: Because if he runs fast, Oh Joe, I got to look at the tape and see it's okay. I didn't see this, so either I need to go I need I need to go back. Okay, somewhere you're injured because you run. When I'm watching tape, I don't see four three eight, and I need to know why.
Speaker 2: You know, it's different when you run that got damn four? They ain't nobody in front of you. Now you put body here, you listen, you put bodies in front of you. Can you still be fast? You know, being able to being able to move latterly getting playing through contact? Can you be fast then when you got ten other people trying to stop you from where you're going?
Speaker 1: But see think about you. You ran four six four six three four six four, but you yeah, play four two, So they graded your play fo two. See they look at this hol on this this ain't Hey, I understand what he read at the combine, but I'm looking at the tape that ain't no damn for six.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So now we.
Speaker 1: Got to go real. We got to go reevaluate coach, what's going on? Why is he? Look at his rise? Look how Chris they are? Look how sudden is what's going on that? It didn't translate that when he runs the short shuttle? Now you might have had a.
Speaker 2: Great Oh my god, shut was horrible. What's what's the what's the three cone thing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was so bad. It was so bad. Oh it was so bad.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, who's on the clock? Now?
Speaker 1: The lions look they don't need offense. Go get a DP. Hey take that dB from Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Hold on, they got or the one or or take the one from Brian br As. You got tarry On Arnold, I forgot who's on the other side. You got Joseph Ay.
Speaker 3: But the line defense is nice in the sex secondary wise, they get too many penalties, don't ye remember that?
Speaker 1: Yes, because you look at Okay, Gibbs is still there, Golf is still there. You got Almirah, you got and you get what you call him, You get little Porter back. Maybe you go offensive line.
Speaker 3: Maybe and look at that little court, that little Welsh corgy. How they do that? You see you see the little dog running in your screen? Uh uh oh, you ain't got to chat up? No, I said, somebody.
Speaker 2: Somebody just donated something and they had a little Welsh Corgi running on the screen.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, this is dope, kahy.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to thank you that they don't really need defense. They got a lot of money spent on DYO. They're just probably need to get some guys back healthy. Maybe they go offensive line, didn't they The center Ray Gone had to re retire. I think a Decker said he wanted out. Maybe they go offensive line.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, oh they go to do they go to dog again and that's cool.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's when they get when they send you a gift.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, somebody the chance, say, everybody TV behind.
Speaker 3: H Hey what what that? Uh? What that nixt elect That nixt HAP game looked like, Yo.
Speaker 4: What I tell you?
Speaker 1: The line is gonna take uh off? Blake Miller from Clemson. You look at look at that because remember they tried to get the center to come back out of retirement. He had to re retire because he wasn't enough. It looked like the left tackle left. I'm not surprised they needed that because if you look at him, the skill positions straight off the defensive line. That's straight. The place that they need is offensive line. I like that.
Speaker 4: I like it too.
Speaker 3: They they need an edge, a d ted hold on. They forgot who they figured who they just paid over there on the edge.
Speaker 4: Yeah they Hey, the more the more guys you got, the better. Hey.
Speaker 1: You see what Seattle had. You see what Seattle did? They got more than wanting to go hunt the quarterback. Most time when you go out on the hunt, you take more than one dog. Although you've ever been out on the hunt. You go hog hunting, you go coon the rec Hey.
Speaker 4: You take more than one dog, So it's gonna be ooh. I like I like that. I like that pick.
Speaker 1: But they do need a DT because McNeil McNeil came out the injury. He didn't have that same explosiveness as he had before. I like Mohammad on the opposite side.
Speaker 3: Hutchinson, That god damn Aiden Hudson.
Speaker 1: I think they lost one of the line did they Amazon? Did they lose a linebacker?
Speaker 2: That god damn Aiden Hudginson. Man, he came out, he came off injury, man going crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, and I love that?
Speaker 1: What the what the GM said, show me that you're healthy and I'll pay you showed him that he was healthy.
Speaker 6: They paid him.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that, Old Joe, you drafted the guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Vikings are up now right, the wide receiver, offensive guard, linebacker.
Speaker 3: The Vikings. The Vikings are up.
Speaker 1: I think they'll pick eighteen. Yeah. Safety. What are they gonna do with Grinnard? Are they gonna move him? Are they gonna keep him?
Speaker 3: But?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: The U fifty eight.
Speaker 3: The pig is in.
Speaker 2: I can hear the TV in there, man, it's what but my TV is so far behind.
Speaker 1: Boy Joe, Boy Joe losing his mind. They look the Hawks won, they lost. Hawks won one O nine to one O eight. They suffocated. They triple team Brunson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will Joe a hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think if I'm if I'm hold on Addison, did he get any more trouble Jordan's okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I mean I'm surprised, memo. I mean, I mean, I don't think they followed.
Speaker 4: I think I think me personally, I think that this is right. I think somewhere between.
Speaker 1: I was thinking somewhere between probably sixteen and twenty four for the wide receivers, especially after you got past those kind.
Speaker 4: Of topso.
Speaker 3: Trying to think that's what I That's what I was.
Speaker 4: I was thinking, let's called.
Speaker 3: Hey, I like these little things.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm finna, I'm finna try to I'm finna try to do a gift the animations that I'm gonna see if I could, if I could do one myself.
Speaker 3: Oh there, let me try this.
Speaker 1: So the Vikings are on the clock, linebacker, linebacker. It probably didn't taken offense a live to protect uh Colar or McCarthy or WinCE whomever.
Speaker 3: Oh it costs money. Yeah, let me see if this.
Speaker 4: Workd what what you? What you? What is it? What is it that cordy?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I just figured out how to do it. I just I put happy poop. Let me see if it worked.
Speaker 3: Who in the chat? Let me see if you pop up old on, I gotta use it first. Damn, where do you go?
Speaker 1: Hey, make a Pomeranian and givet us fifty nine hundred. Yeah, we talked about that. Banking is taken up. Okay, okay DT. Caleb Banks DT from Florida. I can rock with it.
Speaker 4: I don't know much about him.
Speaker 1: But I think of that division, you gotta go tack the quarterback. You have to look at the quarterbacks in that division. Caleb Williams love Jared Goff offenses. All the offices are flos it. You better go back the quarterback. You in the division with quarter If you in the division, you also need to stay in toe to toe because, like I said, the quarterbacks, you have to be able to stand across the field and stare the opposing quarterback down. But sometimes it's gonna come down to a situation where your quarterback gets you to lead, and now your defense got to go hunt the other posing quarterback.
Speaker 4: And close out the game for you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Pick seventeen we got fifteen? No, we got well eighteen, we got fourteen more picks, O Joe. The first round?
Speaker 2: Hey man, hey, huh wait till you see what my Bengals picked tomorrow. That's all that matter.
Speaker 4: Ollo, y'all got the first round we did.
Speaker 3: When we gave our first tent, we were the ten pick. Remember we gave it the way.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, you gave it, you gave it, you gave it the Giants. Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. My bad, I forgot about that.
Speaker 6: Ya.
Speaker 4: So you you happy with you? Happy with that? You're okay with?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely absolutely?
Speaker 4: Who went in refreshing my memory? Who went, Hey, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't figure out how to work it? Now giants?
Speaker 10: Oh but now, okay, okay, yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I don't figured out how to send the the little the little toys, a little whatever you call them.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay for.
Speaker 3: I'm paying for each one that that's making us money. That's making you money.
Speaker 4: Well how about this, go ahead, sid me, go ahead and send me my money.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, Ash got a got a cash app account, and.
Speaker 4: I just tell her to go ahead and give me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, give me fifty nine hundred out of the pocket, and you just keep the cash App.
Speaker 6: Buddy.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: You talked about you get a transaction fee. Now all of a sudden you are Western Union cause they damn Shore even why I transfer is come on a transaction fee now?
Speaker 3: Oh yo real.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, you gotta pay uh n b a. Y'all need to find out when the draft is and don't play no playoff games in the draft, especially in.
Speaker 4: The first round, especially the first round.
Speaker 1: Georgia, Yeah, freely, the big sixty seven kid, he a mountain over guy Carolina taking the offensive tackle from Georgia Freeland.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the left tackle, the left tackle, ain't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah? Big? I mean six seventies.
Speaker 3: That's a big boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Bryce, Well, they need to be able to protect Bryce Young. I like it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey look at my super chat.
Speaker 3: I just is it super?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Lord? This man here you see this?
Speaker 3: He had just learned how this is so cool.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, hell, mercy man, get out the chat man.
Speaker 3: Damn, Hey, this is cool. A I gave a we got one hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars, So now he a moder Now you're a moderator.
Speaker 3: Now, Joe and Joe money right there. I just used your money for the Knicks Hawk game.
Speaker 4: Bad. Joe's like, man, you gotta chill out with that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all know he the last person that need to know how.
Speaker 3: To Hey, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you could do all this.
Speaker 1: The Eagles traded with the Cowboys on Joe. So the Eagles are on the clock right now. They lost the safety. Could they use a safety?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it going to get a wide receiver? Are they going to get limit? Are they going to get septeen?
Speaker 2: I mean you got Hollywood, you got? I mean you know aj is gonna be going after the June first.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, he'll be definitely going to They take a while receiver.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think what's left. Conception is nice. It's still some other quality receivers out there as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not sure they have a first round.
Speaker 4: They don't see the Eagle don't need a corner.
Speaker 1: They said it they got, they got, they got Mitchell, they got her Cooper, Cooper, john they got they got Remember seek Woland is over there. They did lose blanket ship. Is there safety? They have a first round grade. Maybe you take a safety. I mean I think they like I think they like the linebackers.
Speaker 3: I think Trot's son he nice. Jeremiah Trod Jr.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah. Are you gonna take an edge? You lost?
Speaker 1: You lost Phillips. You're looking for the edge. What're you thinking?
Speaker 4: You the Eagles? What you need? What you need? Maybe maybe Lane Johnson.
Speaker 3: I would just say.
Speaker 1: Dickerson should maybe off more, a lot of should be healthy. Jurgens should be.
Speaker 2: Healthy, maybe off a god right, God, Robert, I just say officer line too. Maybe because of the issues you had last year. Nope, offensively having a down year, Squon Barkley having somewhat of a down year.
Speaker 3: Too many, too many people hurt.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Eagles, what you gonna do? What you're gonna do? Eagles?
Speaker 1: O line, safety, wide receiver. Those are the three positions that you need. You need a guard, you need somebody to fill in for blanket ship, and you need a wide receiver. I be oh, Joe I just don't. I just don't like when guys keep just start bouncing out. That's what Hollywood is starting. Joe, remember he left the Ravens with the Arizona Arizona to Kansas City, Kansas City.
Speaker 3: I just it, just if you got you got to find that spot. Huh.
Speaker 2: You got to find that spot. You got to find that spot where you actually fit fit into what they what they're doing. I mean, but they don't get you an opportunity because they see you as a journeyman.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, guess who the Eagle's taking? Mikayle Lemon?
Speaker 3: What did I tell you? Okay? So that that lets you know, like we.
Speaker 4: Talked about, Yeah, we think Jude first, well we know he's gonna that.
Speaker 3: Kyle Lemmon?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: Who's Mikayle Limon Lemon?
Speaker 1: He won the he won the uh the Belitanikop Award as this year's outstanding wide receiver in college football.
Speaker 4: That's who he is.
Speaker 3: Even nice. That's a good parent him and him and I like that.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: But see I wanted him to get a bit like, look you got Smitty at Smitty six foot one hundred, limit five or level one ninety two man, go, hey, go get you a sixty two sixty three. That's where AJ came in because he was just the opposite smitty of a smitty smitty six foot seventy and you got a J six two sixty three, two fifteen.
Speaker 4: Gotta get a big guy.
Speaker 3: A Nah, I like it that way. I like it that you got. You got two twitches. You got two twitchy receivers.
Speaker 1: You know that eight Well, you got a bunch of twitchy receivers. Hollywood twitching.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that can get it. I mean there's there's levels to be in twitchy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now, uh, the Cowboys on the clock at twenty one, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, you see and you see see how everything came into fruition. I mean I told I told you a J. Was told you a D was gonna be going a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's time.
Speaker 3: Hey, they cussed us out. They called me everything except the son of God.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, you don't know everything. You just talking.
Speaker 1: You ain't in the locker room, No, I said, oh, Jo, and I just basing stuff off what you know, twenty.
Speaker 4: Five years of NFL experience.
Speaker 1: We're basing it off knowing how gems and owners think knowing how and I know the look. He had a lot of support. But I'm just saying, when you win and you still complain about what you didn't do, people will view that it selfish. Be it right or wrong. That's all we're saying. People will view him like, Bro, you winning. I thought the job was to win. The only problem I said, I said, Bro, I just wish you to kept it behind closed doors. If you keep it behind closed doors, you can be that'll be speculation.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay, charging the stealers on the clock. I don't know if Bank.
Speaker 3: Can play in the three four though, you don't think so.
Speaker 1: He's six two two sixty. Is you gonna stand him up? You damn sure ain't gonna put him in the fire.
Speaker 2: Listen, they drafted him for a reason and then only drafting him based on whatevery d that you in. You got ADAPTU No, no, No. Bank is in Tampa. Band is in Tampa. So now what is the studios? A wide receiver concepcion that am They got DK corner, They got DK got calvin als in the third, Yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep TJ healthy. You gotta keep a high healthy. Cam Hayward is gonna be Cam Hayward. He's gonna hey, he's solid, he's gonna play the games. He's gonna play. He's gonna do what he does. Uh.
Speaker 4: They first round draft pick from a couple of years ago, the nose? What is it from Baylor trying to think?
Speaker 1: Say, if you got ramed safety, you got a peas Junr at the one corner.
Speaker 3: Porter Jr.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: They drafted Makaile Lemon. They already had Smitty. They signed Hollywood on the seventeenth of March. They signed Elijah More on the twenty fourth of March. They signed a wix on the on the tenth of April. So does this mean for all intents and purposes it is a done deal that aj Brown is going to the pace?
Speaker 4: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I said it very long time ago. Uh, three four months. I'm not sure we can we can pull that clip up. I'm sure as that someone could actually find it where I said.
Speaker 4: It, because because the thing was when we were saying it.
Speaker 1: The thing is, Joe, when you say something, oh, everybody knew that, but the didn't nobody. But why were you calling on you?
Speaker 4: Not crazy?
Speaker 1: Why you was talking about how you know you don't know everything. R y'all y'all think y'all know everything. Why did y'all say that then that y'all knew he was gonna get traded, not jumped out there.
Speaker 2: The funny thing, not only did I say it was gonna get traded, I told you the exact team he was gonna go to. I mean I said that because it's the only thing that made sense based on the situation, what was going on, where he would fit a coach that already knows.
Speaker 3: Man, it's it's it was.
Speaker 2: It was playing his playing a d playing his day to be able to see. But obviously certain fans, you know we have a player like a j who helped you win this football. You don't you don't want to see all that. You don't want to see that. You want that player to be a party organization. So you fight for said player regards to what said about him, him him, Mark, and so I mean it is what it is. This business is very crude, and when you don't want to be somewhere, they will do everything and their due diligence to get rid of you. When they see you of no value anymore. And they can replace you. That's one thing about this business. Too owned, but they will move on by everybody is replaceable.
Speaker 1: Is it a situation Let's say, uh, Pittsburgh, do you take another corner? Uh Scott from Miami and Tennessee Terrell from Clemson? Running back? Is there running back with a high grade?
Speaker 3: They just I mean, what's what's his name?
Speaker 4: I know they got Jalen Warren? But is that enough? What you're thinking?
Speaker 3: You're the Steelers, I'm going defense? That that that that defense.
Speaker 2: Look, you can take a linebacker, linebackers, probably somebody in the secondary. Defense looked nothing like on paper you thought they they would would have been the Marvel then themn a Marvel cast or something.
Speaker 3: They ain't play nothing like it. They played like my little ponies.
Speaker 2: Last year based on what based on what we saw on paper with the names you.
Speaker 3: Expect to be. Oh my goodness, because I was I was wondering.
Speaker 2: That came out and said it, Oh they got they should have a top top two, top three defense based on the names that are on paper.
Speaker 3: But they played nothing like that last year, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: They didn't. I think I think TJ got hurt. He wasn't the same since they punctured that long. Yeah, with that missed.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand how they how they keep doing that. It it happened with Tyrod Taylor, it happened with t J.
Speaker 4: Watt.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what these doctors are doing where where there where they're puncturing.
Speaker 3: I mean, these players.
Speaker 1: It's a fine it's a fine line in THEO because you're trying to get the medicine in there, cause you gotta. You're trying to get that medicine in there so he's gonna be able to function.
Speaker 4: And you go it don't take much.
Speaker 3: You go this way, you.
Speaker 1: Get Now he's got to reinflate. And the thing is, hey, because he done got paid.
Speaker 3: He had.
Speaker 4: He could in the real world, that's a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: I mean, shoot, Tyrod Taylor didn't shoe either, he could have.
Speaker 1: Huh. They take an offensive lineman, offensive defensive lineman, offensive.
Speaker 4: Lineman the Steelers. Okay, Arizona State offensive line.
Speaker 9: Okay, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Gonna even try to say Max. They taking Max.
Speaker 3: Hey, his last name is. I ain't in choke? Did I say that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want to be disrespectful in Butcher's last name.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to Max.
Speaker 4: Uh huh i io that's how you said.
Speaker 2: Yeah Max Icho okayacho.
Speaker 4: Chure like a chore, you have a task, max I Hanna Chour. I like that.
Speaker 3: I feel great.
Speaker 1: So so A Keen Mesidor is still on the board. Casey Conception on the still on the board. Some of the guys that we ended up we talked to this year at some point in time. On Joe uh Ponds from the the dB from Indiana had an outstanding combine had an outstanding.
Speaker 6: Season this year.
Speaker 3: He was nice.
Speaker 1: So Stevens get an offensive alignment. Who's who's on the clock? Oh, the Chargers Chargers. The question is is the what's the guy from Joe aut went out and the other guy went out from Northwestern? Uh for the for the uh Joe always out and Joe because they moved Joe from right to left because the left guy hit went out.
Speaker 4: He's from Northwestern? What's his name? And they just paid him to h Slater, Yeah you were Shawn Slater.
Speaker 2: Shawn Slater, I think sho that's that's their that's their best off, best office lineman.
Speaker 1: Well, both of them got hurt because Slater got hurt first, and then all who was the right guard, right tackle, they moved him the left and then he got hurt. I was in I was in the league when his dad played. His dad played UH at Kansas City Joe. So it's gonna be very interesting to see what they need. I mean, what you call got sacked a bunch too. Justin Herbert, justin Herbert.
Speaker 3: Hey, I hear Thano's than O's