Speaker 1: I Am All in again. I Am All in Town meeting with Suzanne French and Tara suit An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of I'm All in Town Meeting exclusively from New Milford, Connecticut. Myself, Torren, Suzanne, I know, and we are. We just got back to our hotel after day two of a weekend in the life, and we started the day with snow.
Speaker 3: Yes. Can you believe that? More gilmore than Connecticut and snow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am. We got to sleep a little bit this morning, and I woke up around like right before seven. It's like naturally woke up and I looked at my phone, and on my phone, one of the features I have is the weather is like when you're like on your little locker, Ren, and it said snow, and I was like, there's no way, So I like quickly got up and I saw there was like a patch of snow like on the roof of the hotel and then a little bit on the grass. And then I ended up going back to bed for like another hour, and then I woke up and I just saw people posting who were here for the event, like full blanket of snow. We didn't have that where we were. And then in the car on our way to breakfast this morning, Susanne's like, I saw the same thing I saw grass in yeah, from your room, right.
Speaker 3: So my room faces a different direction than Tara's room, so my view is basically just grass and trees yea. And so when I woke up, I looked out the window and I had to kind of do a double take because it wasn't like a ton of snow.
Speaker 2: It just looked white and great was that there before?
Speaker 3: And so I actually had taken a picture of the view when we first checked in two nights ago, and so I had to go back and look at my yeah picture to be like, there already there.
Speaker 2: It sure is not. It's not Warner Brothers fake snow. I can tell you.
Speaker 3: That was actual, real life snow.
Speaker 2: Well. Also, being from California, we're not used to the cold, so it like it was between thirty five and like thirty nine degrees forty degrees all day today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was much colder today than.
Speaker 2: It was freezing. So I guess we'll just take you through the day. But so we woke up and we went to a diner which was in the New Milford area where the event was that they transformed into Luke's. Yes, and they called it theos Yes. What's the actual name of the I.
Speaker 3: Think Theo's is the actual name, but its OK.
Speaker 2: There we go, Oh god, I got it's called Theo's. Yeah, yeah, which now I'm thinking, was that here when Amy and Dan came through Connecticut? Oh, I don't know, maybe it could be Theo's. It was Theo's Lukes.
Speaker 3: It was really cute. It had like a counter just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a counter with like pastries like in the little like containers they had take facing the window outside, which was really cute. And the food was really good. It was I got a I got a breakfast omelet, and Suzanne got would you have eggs? Just scrambled eggs, eggs and bacon. We're actually recording this before we're gonna go have dinner because we're like, let's just knock this out and get it up. And that's all we've had today. Like it was like that was filling meal.
Speaker 3: We didn't even need lunch.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I got a hot chocolate at some point of the day. But again, it was so cold where we were kind of like, I'm really glad we did everything shopping wise and checking out the stores yesterday because today, like if like, there were times when a breeze would hit and I'm like, my body can't handle this cold weather. But we met. There was someone who came up to Suzanne in the diner.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was Kelly, So it was great to meet her today. We had it was it just was fun. We got approached a couple of times, yes, by fans a couple of times, So shout out to Kelly, and then I have the name saved in a different note. I was taking two notes so I wouldn't forget.
Speaker 2: Jerry so is from Orlando.
Speaker 3: Sherry and Jackie from Orlando.
Speaker 2: Sherry apparently had been asking people about us through the week, and I bet you people were like, who the heck are those two? Like I don't know, but Sherry found us during right after the panel that Scott and Ariel did.
Speaker 3: And Sherry even asked Scott where we were, Yes, during her photo.
Speaker 2: We were trying to meet up with Scott today, but first and foremost, the service here is not the best. So Scott tried calling Susann at one point and like Susanne couldn't hear anything while we were breakfast, and then between probably Scott not having service and us not having service, and also Scott is a very popular man at these at these events, like Scott had the longest line I've ever seen and it was never ending, like before and half of the panel, I'm like, these people camped out. So we didn't end up saying Hi to Scott. But it's okay. We talked to Scott all the time, so it's fine. But yeah, people who met Scott were waiting in that long line. I give you a lot of credit. I mean, we waited yesterday when we met Yanik and Chad too, in a long line. But Scott's a popular man and he's here. We're leaving tomorrow. There's one more day, so tomorrow, Scott's here, Yanik's here, and the one that we're missing is Matt Zukrie. I've you've never met Matt.
Speaker 3: I've never met Matt.
Speaker 2: So I met Matt. I was with Scott at a convention about two three years ago, and I told Suzanne the story in the car today. I'll just briefly say it, but basically I wanted to say hi to him, but I like didn't want to bother him because we were in the backstage area with all the celebrities, but we were in this hallway and there was no one but me Matt, and I was like, I gotta say something. And at the time, it was like peak Resident, like I was loving the Resident. I told him. I was like, I'm such a big fan. I was like, I work with Scott, I'm such a big fan, but I'm also loving The Resident. And he was so kind and then some girl interrupted him and he then apologized to me because she stopped our conversation. He was like, oh my god, she works as a PA on our set where we filmed The Resident in Atlanta. And I was like, oh, that's so nice. And then Scott that did the interview with Matt where Scott handed me the mic and I got to ask Matt a question which I have never gone back and listened to that I probably should. And then Scott took my picture of me and Matt. So that was a cool story to have. But you never know, We'll probably see Matt at another one of these things.
Speaker 3: Yes, hopefully that would be good. And then so we wandered around the town for a little bit. We wandered towards the other end of the square from where we were yesterday. So yes, at the far end was the pop up for the Dragonfly, which was the Homestead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a bed and breakfast. Definitely looked like what the Dragonfly would be. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so they didn't they didn't have really like anything. I mean, you know, it's a bed and breakfast, so it's not like you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: And it was tiny. So really what they did was they put a sign that said the Dragonfly that kind of gave dragonfly vibes.
Speaker 3: It did, Yeah, and it was historical and.
Speaker 2: There was a it was so cold. There was a fireplace there where I went and stood by the fireplace for like a minute because I was like, it's so cold. We kind of just looked around. There was there was a plaque that said the Stars Hollow Room. Yeah, but it seemed like you couldn't go in there, so we didn't even bother.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know because there were those three rooms, but they all had like key like card keys. Those were like.
Speaker 2: Rooms in I was thinking maybe it was an office, Oh maybe, but you know what it might be for guests and my patients patients. Yes, well, there was a hospital next door. Yeah, it might be for guests, but there was also a tiny staircase that went upstairs. I'm assuming there were like two more rooms, so I doubt more than like there could be more than five rooms.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there was that building in the front when that we walked past, and those doors were numbered five and six. Oh, the main building may only have like four if five and six are well.
Speaker 2: It seemed like it was a house. Yeah, and they turned it into a home seat in slash butever yeah, yeah, so we we walked there and then we walked back to the town. We saw this Abraham Lincoln monument and then there was a museum there. We didn't go in, but there was a museum. And then we walked back there was like this. There were two banks and it was like this old, very old timey bank and I was like, this is definitely like Connecticut. And then I was cold, so I went and got chocolate. Where we got our snacks yesterday. And by the way, I think I mentioned it yesterday's podcast, but did a lot of shopping yesterday and if you if it wasn't so crowded today, I probably could have done more. The bookstore we went into the bookstore had like a coffee shop next to it. But it's so funny because I don't think these stores are built for the crowd. No, Like, we were just packed in there like sardines. And we were talking to the women I met yesterday, Amanda and her daughter. They saw us in the bookshop and they stopped us and we were trying to have a conversation. Everyone's like, are you in line? And we're like, oh my god, we are so in the way. We were so in the way. But I am glad the book that I bought was completely sold out. Yeah, so I bought this. Yeah, I bought this book. It basically says all the from every episode of Gilmore Girl's Ever the pop culture references. So I was like, that's good to have because I mean we did pop culture Round one, but I feel like there's always things, There's always something, There's always something. And so from there we did stop in the library. We saw the Nitithon. It was packed, but I think also because it was cold. Yeah, people packed in there. And then Susann and I saw there was a puzzle, so we stopped them in a puzzle. It was very like in my head, I was like, is this a lot like a day of like Rory's life would be, like she just walked around the town, stopped in the library, stopping bookstore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that pretty much sounds like it. Yeah, I think there's some there's an episode where she even says that she's gonna go take a walk and like go get a Danish or something. I can't remember what episode that was, but oh that was when she runs into Jess in the bookstore, like they keep running into each other in places. I can't remember which episode it was, but people will correct me, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: And we Yeah, we did meet this very nice lady in the library who said she's basically lived here her whole life. Well, no, she was from Long Island but then moved here like years ago.
Speaker 3: And her yeah, her family, like her ancestors are from the sixteen and seventeen hundred. Yes, it doesn't get much more New England.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, And there were it was very sweet. I saw a lot of people they were just like they were like what's going on. It was like the locals who gave to the library to like print things, and yeah.
Speaker 3: The guy printing his tax forms. Like just people living.
Speaker 2: Their lives, living their lives, and then we went to we stopped at One More Shot, the shop that I did some damage yesterday, which everything was cleared out, so saying, go you got what did you get? You got a magnet?
Speaker 3: I got some magnets. I bought three magnets. So one is like a drawing that is like Luke's Diner and it says a weekend in the life at the bottom. And then I got one just kind of generic that just shows New Milford, Connecticut because our our family always gets a magnet when we go somewhere. And then we have like a board in our kitchen that has all the magnets on it. And then one that I it just caught my eye because it's purple and I love purple.
Speaker 2: There you go, and then we went to our car and we were like, let's just drive too. There was this place called the Etiquette Sports Arena, which was about a ten minute drive from where we were in New Milford, where like all the meat and greets and stuff were yesterday and they were like parking slim, so we were like, let's get there super early. That's where those celebrity panels were, and that's where a lot of the well actually all the autographs were today, and so we get there, it's packed, it's freezing. It basically was literally what you think it's a sports arena. There was like where the panel was was a giant basketball court. Yeah. And then the other side, I don't even know what it was, but it was another like indoor like stuff, indoor soccer field.
Speaker 3: Maybe it had some kind of a terf.
Speaker 2: You didn't go to the bathroom, but they were like showers in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh, like a locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a locker room. And I was like, this is I feel like I'm in school. I mean honestly, as the as we were waiting for the panel to start it, I turned to say and I was like, I feel like I'm in a school auditory.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I think sports arena, I think like Los Angeles sports arena, Like I think a large venue, and this was like more. It literally was like where you would go to watch like a high schooltball game or something like that. It was it. And I'm not like throwing shade or anything. It just was that's just what it was. It was just smaller than what I think.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting that, like, you know, both Susan and I are born and raised in southern California, and we've never really experienced towns like this, so it's it's really cool to see how people live over here. And I'm sure a lot of people listening do live in places like this where they're like, oh, it's just like the local sports arena, right, No, right, but yeah, So the panel, we didn't know what to expect, so it said celebrity panel, so we're like, this could be anyone. We're hoping Scott and it was Ariel who played Lindsay and Scott, and you know, most of these most of these events, there's a moderator who's asking the questions. I thought what was really interesting is they kind of like let him roll.
Speaker 3: It was really just the two of them.
Speaker 2: It was just the two of them, and Ariel was really great at hosting this one hour panel, and you know, I didn't. They talked a lot about Scott and obviously, like I mean, Scott's like, you know, Scott's Luke. It's Luke, you know. But I didn't know that Scott's first gig was a a sausage commercial at age five. Did not know that. I learned a fun fact about Scott He was in a sausage commercial at the age of five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and his dad discovered Terry Garr didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: Did you learn that today?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah. So the one thing that I loved that came up is I don't remember how it was prompted, but at one point Ariel yells tea and I'm like, she's team Jess. She's Dean's wife. But you know what I understand not being teens, but he did her dirty, so her dirty. Yeah, so no, wonder if she's switched gears. But what was really interesting is she said that she's actually going to be working with mile E Ventimilia and she's going he where did they say they were filming Tennessee, Tennessee, So he's apparently there right now, so.
Speaker 3: Upcoming, it says, I can only imagine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is what they're doing together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty twenty six, it says, you know, I was oot to say that's so far away, but that's next year.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Still, Yeah, we're already a quarter of the way through.
Speaker 2: The summary for this is Bart Millard, a lead singer of Mercy Me faces a personal crisis at the peak of his success. As his world unravels. He struggles with his beliefs and in her demons while seeking a path through adversity. I have no idea what it's going to be, but the fact that Ariel and Milo are in it together, that's that's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're like looking at the cast, they're at the top like it's Dennis Quaid, Ariel, Kebble, and Myle and Tamiliar like the top three in the cast.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, she basically is Team Jess. So that's but yeah, I think I don't know if that's been like I mean, it's on IMDb, so it's public, but I don't know if they've ever publicly talked about it. Yeah, And I also forgot that she's from Vampire Diaries. Someone mentioned what fan base does she get more? I guess like as a bigger fan base is Gilmore or Vampire Diaries. And I watched Vampire Diaries in its original run. I may have watched it one more time after, but I completely forgot she was in it. So that's cool because that means she gets to do those conventions too, which I've heard that the Vampire Diaries. Conventions are fun. Oh really, Yeah, they do a lot of it. Between that and One Tree Hill, those are like the two I think they really started the convention train.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: One story she told at the panel that I thought was hilarious was she was talking about the wedding scene. If you guys remember the scene where Jared and Lindsay get Jared and Lindsey Dean and Lindsay get married. And we like, what we as the viewer saw was very brief. We really just saw them come out of the church. So I wonder if they maybe had shot more of a wedding scene that then got cut or something. But maybe she was saying that one of the things in the scene, if you look, there's a giant like magnum of champagne, which is like a giant bottle of champagne. And Lindsay was or Ariel sorry, was only eighteen at that time. She said she was seventeen when she started the show and eighteen when they filmed this particular scene. And so she and Jared got in cahoots with the prop department to get that bottle of champagne.
Speaker 2: Because they were gonna go home that night and drink it. Like right. Ariel and Jared became friends through this, and Jared was like, oh, you should come over. We can drink this champagne pain and play video game.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. So they get this bottle, this giant pain bottle back to Jared's apartment or house or whatever, thinking they're getting away with something, and the bottle was empty.
Speaker 2: It was literally a prop and there she was saying the prop department probably was like so like just laughing at them, thinking there he's gonna hand them. Yeah, prop master is going to hand them a just here's some alcohol, you underage kids, right. I wonder, you know, she didn't really I wonder if she still has it. She says she took it, but does she still have it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. That's a good question.
Speaker 2: But that was a fun That was a fun moment because like we I feel like every moment between Lindsay and Dean was so likeugh, you know, yeah, yeah, there was no fun moments.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't like Lindsay, and I feel I don't feel like that's really deserved. Like I feel bad for Lindsay.
Speaker 2: You know, because I really like Ariel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just loved because I've seen her in this, and then she's in nine one one, so I've seen her in that.
Speaker 2: Wait a lone star, No, wait a minute, the one with Peter Krassa. Oh my gosh, I watched nine one one.
Speaker 3: You didn't notice that's her?
Speaker 2: Wait, but she's she's on the current season.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, I don't know the current I haven't watched the current season yet, but she's she came on like season two or three. I want to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember exactly, but how you say his last name Kraus?
Speaker 3: It's two syllables.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was Krause.
Speaker 3: It looks like that.
Speaker 2: Well, but she was only in ten episodes, Okay, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt like she was in more than that. They I just happened to see all ten of them.
Speaker 2: Probably five.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's in five and then there's a lot of scene I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyways, my point was I've only seen her in those two things and didn't really know anything about her personally, so it was it was really cool to get to see her in this informal, casual setting because she's like super so.
Speaker 2: Bubbly and fun, and it kind of made me feel bad because I am one of the people who it was not the biggest fan of Lindsay. Like I just it's all I dislikes her. I just didn't care for the character because it was like kind of she she was kind of bratty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not getting a job and all that. But at the same time, like I do feel bad for her character in the grand scheme of everything.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, like you, I mean she really it wasn't her fault. Yeah, Like she thought she was falling in love with Dean and got screwed and then she also got screwed in a vampire diary.
Speaker 3: So really she's But Ariel is nothing like Lindsay, like she knows. She seems like she's so.
Speaker 2: Nice and she doesn't do a lot of these, does she.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've never I mean I don't. I mean, this is obviously my first calm that I've been to like this, but the one I went to with Scott like she, that one was just uh Matt Zuchrie, John Cabrera Scott and then Seawn Gunn was supposed to come and then canceled. But and Yanique like Yenny Ghosts a lot of them, But yeah, I don't think it's common for her to come out so like. But she said that her and Scott did ax.
Speaker 3: Yes, she wasn't that there was like a whole group of them at eighteen.
Speaker 2: Is that's the one like right after the revival?
Speaker 3: Because no, that was the one that that was in twenty fifteen. That was where they got the idea for the review.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's on YouTube. Did you know that? Yes, you can watch the photo if you're listening to this, you can watch that ATX with the Cass Gilmore girls.
Speaker 3: That's what Amy was talking about at Pailey Fest when she said they all went to a bar afterwards and we're all like, hey, let's do another one, and they all thought it sounded like a good idea. It was after ATX.
Speaker 2: Because I remember at ed Herman had passed, so he wasn't at that one and that was pretty fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I think he died like fourteen or fifteen, like somewhere around that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you know, it makes me makes me kind of wonder like if Amy had done the revival like two three years earlier, Yeah, we would have had such a different storyline for Emily Oh yeah, because the whole revival is her basically being single now like she's widow, trying to deal with and trying to deal with it. So but you know, life takes turns and the storyline is what it is, and you know, I really liked Emily's storyline for that. That's when we met Sherry from Orlando, and Cheryl did we mentioned she was next to usertise.
Speaker 3: Her son is an airline pilot, so.
Speaker 2: She went to the Hallmark. She went to the Hallmark of convention Christmas. Yeah, that was in December, and I think that was like one of the first years they did that one. So and then we were walking out because we thought that was it, and then Todd Lowe and John Cabrera started like their own panel, so we sat for for most of it. I think we probably were were walking out half an hour we were walking out. I think as they were they were rapping, just because we got so tired. But uh, you know, I've I've seen John Cabrera at other stuff, I've never seen Todd low like in person. He is so his character like he is pretty spot on.
Speaker 3: He really does not have to reach far for Zach.
Speaker 2: Like even Okay, so there was a moment where my phone had no service and I was trying to like look at my phone to get service, and he's speaking and I'm like, is there an episode Gilmore Girls playing in the background. Because his voice is so distinct too that it sounds I'm like, oh my god, that's Zach. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I noticed that yesterday when I was waiting in line for Yannick because he was at the next table, and I'm like, I can hear his voice. I'm like, oh my gosh, it's.
Speaker 2: It's Zach because is like, you know, he has to put the accent on Scott sounds Scott is Luke. So but I feel like we talked to Scott all the time, so it's a little different. But his voice is just there's this tone to it. And then he did an impression of badues Bach and I was like, is Sebastian and the spot I was spot on?
Speaker 3: He was so good.
Speaker 2: It was spot on. Yeh, but but yeah, they were They were great too, and answered some fan questions.
Speaker 3: There was a very brief moment of uh singing a Pixies.
Speaker 2: Song in German. Oh, yes, I did film.
Speaker 3: That, Yes, that was I guess he did that at his audition audition like, I don't know why he picked the German song, but I think probably Amy and Dan were probably like, this is so weird.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And then one fun fact which I remembered because this is one of my favorite episodes is the applica episode Application Anxiety where Rory goes and has well Lorelai and Rory go and have lunch with that Harvard alumni family and they're all like super weird. John Cabrera actually had originally auditioned for the role of the sod in that family and he didn't get it, which is I just thought that was funny because that's one of my favorite episodes and I can't imagine it any other way than how it is.
Speaker 2: And he did say he was like sometimes like the smaller roles, like you know, you wouldn't you never know what's going to happen, right, They kind of I think Todd joked like, well, where's that kid now? You know? Yeah? Yeah, But isn't it crazy that if he were to have gotten that role, he would have never right, he wouldn't have gotten Bryan Bryan, And that was what did he say? Like thirty five he said like thirty five episodes. I think Zach did forty. Todd Load did forty? Is Zach is what I mean? Yeah, but yeah, it's like it's so interesting. You know. There was someone earlier in Scott and Ariel's panel who asked about, like, you know, auditions are virtually now, yes, And it made me kind of think because like I I didn't want to be an actress, but like I was definitely shy as a kid, and so I went to like an acting camp one summer, and then I got to go to some auditions and I remember being in those audition rooms. It was so intimidating, but it was so fun to see the people around you, like you kind of like chatted with ever. I went to like three or four and you chatted with people in those rooms. And it kind of makes me sad that like now it's just a tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also wonder if casting directors back then, like they could see potential for another role just by like if you auditioned for like, let's say Brian and it didn't work out, then the casting director in their mind could be like, oh, well, I have this other show I'm casting. It could work for that and that's a lot of times what happened. But it's just I don't know, I wish we were still in those times where not everything was because they just talk about, you know, actors talk about these audition rooms and these audition processes and like it's kind of weird to think that the generation now that's young that's going through that will never experience an audition room.
Speaker 3: It's true. And Scott talked about auditioning for Seinfeld, yes, and how Jerry Seinfeld was in the room. He was like sitting behind a desk, but that there were like other know, other people and like that's like you say, like that's not even gonna be anybody's experience anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was someone we interviewed, well I did it. It was on another podcast I work on. But they were interviewing Sean Weiss, who played in like Heavyweights and Mighty Ducks and he was in he did a movie with Pee Herman and wait, Pee Herman, Yes, and he played WHOA remind me, what's the name of this character? Isn't it pee Wee?
Speaker 3: No, pee Wee Herman is the character Pee.
Speaker 2: Wee Herman's character? Sorry, what's the actor's name? Paul Paul Rubin. Sorry, I meant to say Paul Rubens was there and he was out of character and then he Sean as a kid was like, well, where's pee Wee? And then pee Wee went and changed like twenty minutes later, came back as pee like Paul went and came back and changes peewee. Oh my gosh, And so the kid could do the audition. Oh that's crazy. And it's just like stories like that where we're like, we're not going to get that anymore with this generation. But you know what, that's why I like hearing these stories. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because now you're not even you don't really meet people. I mean, I'm an actress, I don't really know. But unless you're going in for a chemistry read, I don't think you're really meeting these people in audition rooms, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And you don't know, like as as the auditioner, you don't know who else is up for it. Yeah, so like.
Speaker 2: You find out later on some podcasts.
Speaker 3: Right, and you know, because we're in the middle of reading Lauren's novel Yes for an upcoming podcast episode, So just a reminder if you want to read along. But she talks about that like being in the waiting room and you like, you know people in the waiting room and like kind of everybody knows each other through like acting class or you know whatever, so like that that doesn't happen anymore if you just if you're just uploading an audition, you don't know who.
Speaker 2: Else is even doing that and then going to lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, all in all, it was really this was a really cool experience and it was amazing so experience a town like New Milford and meet the people, and it made me think we take a lot for granted living in La you know, so I've literally been to a grocery store and ran into like a celebrity and that like doesn't happen here. And it was very cool to see these people come from all parts of the country. Who you know, I think I get working in entertainment, I get a little bit jaded by like who I meet. Like it's like, oh I saw blah blah last week and they're like, oh cool, We're I'm like, oh, bar you know wherever, And for these people, like this is the whole event. So if you're listening, I know that Decade Days is putting on this event again. In August. Yeah, and so I would. I would check out follow decade days on Instagram, and then most of the information came from Facebook, which thanks to thanks to Suzanne, I found out because I don't really go on Facebook, but they like put all the schedules on there, and so if it's something you're interested in, specifically for New Milford, I would go look at that. But also there are a lot of other cons like Nineties Con I've been to and stuff like that for work. But these are really cool experiences to meet people.
Speaker 3: It was very immersive. It wasn't like going to Comic Con in San Diego where you're like in a giant convention. Yes, yeah, it was very you were literally felt like you were.
Speaker 2: In star Yes. And for this specific convention, I mean, the town is what made the event. So yeah, obviously the celebrities were a bonus, but you know, the celebrities spend so much time. Like I was watching Scott and I'm like he hasn't stopped and saying with Like yesterday when I was watching Chad, I'm like, he's running from one table to another, and like Scott, Scott ran from the meet and greet to the panel and then back to the meet and greet, right, and you know they really care of that. They wouldn't come if they don't care, right exactly. Yeah, but yeah, any final thoughts, Suzanne, No, it's.
Speaker 3: Been a great weekend and I'm really glad that we got the opportunity, yeah to do.
Speaker 2: This so fun. Well, we'll be back to talk about season two, Episode one, Season two premiere, Sadie Sadie, Yes, so that'll be airing soon. Fun fact, we recorded that together while we were here because we watched it, so you'll hear. When you hear that, you'll be like, oh, you're still in.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've recorded three episodes in the two and a half days.
Speaker 2: We've been here, and then we still get a break. We keep going after this, and then we are still reading Lauren's book. So someday, someday, maybe, someday, someday maybe, So we'll do an episode on talking about that, probably the beginning of May. And that's all we have for you.
Speaker 3: Thanks everyone, meeting adjourn
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, and to forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.